Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I post rarely from my phone. It's a pain to read through topics on it, so I don't post in games. When I get home tomorrow, I will post my analysis.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Ok, so my thoughts so far: most of this game has been focused on finding out who the two heads of GH are. Treat the account as what it is named after: a creature with two heads that have separate minds sharing one body. All finding out the heads of the hydra are will accomplish is helping establish two metas that are more than likely being played against. They aren't going to reveal themselves, they have stated their reasons why, let it go. For continuing to ask for their identities, both Benmage and Starbuck have earned my wary eyes on them and their posts. Now, about what KageLord said: why be so interested in the characters put into the game? I can think of at least 10 different characters off the top of my head, but due to events in the show, not a single one of them can be confirmed town or scum just by us knowing their name. Let us find out what characters were included through lynches and deaths, not speculation. After looking at you in ISO, I see at least 2 things I really don't like about your posts: 1) the amount of WIFOM in your posts (noticeably the whole first paragraph of post 138) and 2) you saying we should hold off on the policy lynching until later. Late game policy lynches hurt town more than help it due to the fact that those lynches usually don't require a bunch of discussion, and usually happen quickly. The whole reason you policy lynch is to get rid of the players who are the most dead weight to town early so as to not distract from scumhunting later in the game. KageLord, you even give a prime example of why us knowing the names of the characters towards the end of the exact same post you advocate how it will help.
KageLord wrote:For example, knowing my character name would almost certainly tell you I'm on the town side (if you believe that I'm giving a real name) and what role power I might have, if any. Still, it's not like I expect to be handed that information or anything.
In games like this, you always take a name claim with a grain of salt due to the fact that the mod, if they have thought the balance through (and farside is a good enough, and experienced enough mod to do that), they will have put safeguards in place so name claiming will not break the game, such as fake claims and changing the alignments of characters around. Oh, by the way, that quote from you is also full of WIFOM. I feel confident enough to do this, so
HUNT: KageLord
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Yes, I realize my post is a wall o' text, but deal with it.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
They state simply that they don't want to, as they see no point in it.
GenericHydra wrote:The other main reason is to experiment; I simply thought that it would be interesting to see how it plays out
Sounds like a newer player teamed up with an older player (partly evidenced in the next quote). For every good experiment, you have to remove the variables that can cloud the results. IN this "experiment", those variables are the identities of the two heads of the hydra.
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Why is not saying who we are anti-town? I do not think anyone has really answered this yet. If you want to pretend that this is just an alt you can do that.
If you are looking for meta stuff, this head barely even plays anymore.
The bolded not only partially validates what i said right before this quote, but also points out why knowing who is who in this hydra could prove useless: any meta you found on that particular head would more than likely be outdated and useless because they would have had time to study it and make changes.

Also, while I am at it, I will address the quote from you benmage that is included here, plus an earlier one.
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
There are reasons...I see no reason to be obstinate on such a minor issue.
Why, after one joint refusal from both heads, did you call them obstinate? I haven't seen you offer any good reasons for them to reveal their identities, I haven't seen you try to persuade them, and I haven't seen you offer a really strong argument for them revealing themselves. You sound like someone who got affronted when they didn't acquiesce to your request, so rather then try to persuade them, you attack them and try to build a case off of a simple no.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Sawyer, allow me to quote the post where KageLord says he is more interested in the characters in the game for you.
KageLord wrote:I personally don't really care if GH says who he/she/they is/are. I'm more interested in how much Benmage is pushing it. He does have a point about obstinate players, but I'm not sure there is enough evidence to say that GH is that much of a problem yet. If they are really set on not revealing that information, they must have some reason for it. I'm not sure if there would be more of a scum motive behind it than a town motive. This just seems like useless arguing to me.

You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
There doesn't seem to be a misunderstanding when I read it again. The first part of that post is his take on the whole GH thing, so lets ignore it as I am not addressing that. I am going to quote what he says that made me suspicious of him again, in the same post.
KageLord wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and
what their role powers are
. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
Bolded for emphasis. He not only says he wants to find out what characters made it into the game, he wants to find out what powers they have, if any. Then, he goes on to make post 138. (Linking to that post to cut down on the wall o' text.) He loads the post with WIFOM, then goes on to say that knowing what characters made it into the game can help with weeding out the scum, when anyone with knowledge of the show knows that most of the characters have equal amounts of good and evil in them, and thus can be swayed at any time, not to mention possession. Your attempt at defending KageLord and trying to discredit the arguments against him is noted Sawyer.
FoS: Sawyer
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Hydrak, he is being pushed towards a lynch due to his general lack of scumhunting, his rolefishing, and him replacing out of this game while joining another one. Also, Sawyer, your constant defending of KageLord seems to me like you are trying to defend a newb-scum scum teammate. You twisting words when KageLord clearly stated he was interested in what role powers were put in the game and what characters have them, along with ignoring that tidbit in the first post you made when you defended him, makes you an excellent candidate for a lynch tomorrow.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Nice backtrack hydrak.[/sarcasm] But seriously, with the rolefishing KageLord had done, along with his general lack of scumhunting, plus the fact he asked to replace out of this game while joining another, all screamed scum. You and sawyer trying to stop the lynch of him is mightily suspicious. Sawyer's balantant defense of KageLord, plus your lack of scumhunting is not making you look good either. Sawyer just climbed my list of suspects due to this post, then his subsequent posts: post 213 where he states Kage is one of his suspects, but he spends the whole day trying to stop the wagon on Kage. He never offers up any evidence to the contrary about Kage being town, but tries to stop us from lynching him. I would feel comfortable with either a hydrak or sawyer lynch, because I think they both are scum together. as such, I am going to contribute towards the lynch of one of my suspects and
HUNT: hdrak
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 am

Post by jmj3000 »

EBWOP: that should read
HUNT: hydrak
. Fail Y key
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:25 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Sawyer, you mean besides the fact that he has one of the most unbelievable claims I have ever heard, plus his attempt at defending KageLord before his lynch, made me suspicious of them.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 am

Post by jmj3000 »

No, but you never bothered to post a case or any substantial reason as to why you found him suspect other than your initial post stating your suspicion. You instead just said your initial suspicion then nothing baout his later posts. You instead defended him and tried to discredit the people who were voting him with your speculation about what you thought he meant. You never once gave evidence to support your views, and he never came in to validate yours. Therefore, I think you were saying you were suspicious of him to just go along with the popular opinion of town.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

Post by jmj3000 »

The point of the matter is the fact that your defense of him is based off of your speculation about what he said and no hard fact. As to why you didn't go along with town when they found his conversational post scummy, you wouldn't want it to be so obvious that you were just following along with town's suspicion. You have already stated when you signed up your are at least semi-experienced player, so I am sure you know how to play the distancing scum very well.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 am

Post by jmj3000 »

@MOD: Not that its important, but can I please be listed on the list of alive players?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I am 100% sure that Sawyer is scum. However, I am going to give him a chance to come in and defend himself. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. I am sure he is scum because he was the cause of my death night one.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Yes, I died after I attempted to hide behind him.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am

Post by jmj3000 »

If a hider hides behind scum, they usually die. I tried to hide behind you, I died. See the connection there sawyer and GT?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

@Mod: I am sorry, but with everything else going on, I can not focus on this game. I hate having to do this, but I am in an extended V/LA (hopefully no more than a week and a half).
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

jmj3000 wrote:
@Mod: I am sorry, but with everything else going on, I can not focus on this game. I hate having to do this, but I am in an extended V/LA (hopefully no more than a week and a half).
To clarify, there will be some content, just not a load of it.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Also, I didn't hide, I used another trick of mine to try and glean some information, but it wasn't helpful.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by jmj3000 »

spyrex wrote:JMJ not hiding last night over some kinda other thing that didn't work is bad mojo
Now spy, I never said it didn't work, I just said i didn't get anything really useful. Time to start looking for connections between sawyer and RC.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Ythan wrote:Unrecruiter seems really broken. Really really broken. You get one and they out the whole cult.
So a reviver/flipper isn't broken Ythan? I'm sure there are safeguards in place to prevent the outing of the whole cult should one be unrecruited. Of course, that all hinges on if hydrak told the truth. I also just thought of how it would fit in flavor wise.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Stepping away from the site completely a few days. Sorting some things out. Will hopefully be back in 3 days. farside, do whatever you feel is necessary concerning my slot.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Spyrex posted ways it could work and not break the game.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I am back from my V/LA. Got everything sorted out. Now, as to why I didn't vote after my claim: Go look at all my posts around that time. I was starting to lag behind in everything because of problems at home, which culminated in my V/LA. I am 100% sure Sawyer will flip scum, and I can possibly get one more scum before I die again, but it's not a lok. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, I just need time to use them.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Hey lowell, why don't you give us your views on tubby? The_Longing? kmd? GT? Spyrex? Also, what reasoning do you have behind your vote for GenericHydra? It is too late in the game to be throwing votes like that without having some reason for voting like that. Are you even reading the game?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Oh guess what gaiz, TL is actually town aligned. I know because I hid behind him and am still alive.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:23 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I hid behind sawyer night one and died. When I was revived, I immediately announced what my night action had been on the night I died and explained why it confirmed sawyer as scum to me. The reasoning behind me hiding behind sawyer was something I read in linked role chaos mafia. I used another trick of mine night four, and hid behind the longing night five. As you can see, I am alive and well, as such, the longing is town.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Lowell needs to go tomorrow. As to revive, I say benmage. Are there any objections to me hammering?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by jmj3000 »

VOTE: Chronopie TheLonging, you know who to flip if you can.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 am

Post by jmj3000 »

D'OH! I feel dumb...
hunt: Chronopie
and i thought you asked who to revive, not flip.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Guess what? I didn't hide last night. I used my other trick yet again, and y'all aren't going to like what my other trick has told me the two times I have used it. Also, benmage, why does me living surprise you.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Y'all want me to claim now? Or is there a set order?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:52 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I am Loki, or Gabriel as he is known. I can choose to either hide or track. I have held my track results back, but here they are. I tracked tubby and Lowell, and neither one went anywhere the nights I tracked them. I tracked Lowell last night, and tubby I tracked I believe my first night back.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I tracked tubby and lowell because I found them both to be scummy.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Hey TL, why are those two the only two flips? Why is KMD not flipped and why is Hydrak not revived?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:27 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Yeah, I think, but I want to see TL's answers to my questions first before I reveal them.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Well then, who was revived? I didn't see any light this morning, did you?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I had tracked GT to TL, but seeing as how GT died, idk what to do now.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Lowell, let me try to explain this in terms you can you understand. I am a hider. I hid behind TL. I am still alive the night after I did that. Therefore, he is town. Have you read any of the game?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Lowell, how do you forget that when it has been brought up multiple times, and was the focus of discussion on day four when we lynched Sawyer? Again, I ask you, have you been reading at all or have you just been following bandwagons trying to cost your way through?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Why is the Lowell wagon terrible LMP? He has done nothing since he joined the game, he hasn't presented a case, and he hasn't read the thread it seems. He has done nothing to help the town.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Go look at Open 203. He was town, and actually contributed and talked a lot more, and didn't just follow bandwagons. He attempted to scum hunt. Look at this game. He hasn't acted anything like he did in that game. After looking at more of his meta, I am fairly confident he is scum this time.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Honestly, I don't know what to think, because I don't know what meta he found. As to why it suddenly applies now, he might have found it during the night or when the day started.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

That was one I could pull up off the top of my head, since I had played in it with you for a little while, but it is far from the only one that I found.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Any objections to a hammer being thrown? Are we confident that we have gotten enough information from today?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I have already tracked tubby, and he had gone no where. I will take your suggestions under consideration, but I feel it is safer for me to not publicly announce my intentions. I will wait for a couple other people to chime in with any objecctions before I drop the hammer.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Anyone else want to chime in on that post?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 am

Post by jmj3000 »

So, are we confident we are getting scum with this lynch? Are we confident in the information we have gathered today?
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Alright... if we are comfortable with it, I will end the day.

hunt: tubby
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by jmj3000 »

SONOFA- now I feel worse that I didn't change my night action like I was going to.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am

Post by jmj3000 »

I was going to hide behind TL, but me tracking GT to him scared me off. Good game scum.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 am

Post by jmj3000 »

TheLonging wrote:Loiwell, your stupidity + not being able to read cost us the game. No really, it did, and I was all intent on lynching someone else. Jmj CONFIRMED me, and my ABILITIES confirmed me as well, the only kind of perxon that pushes a CONFIRMED TOWN lynch is SCUM.
This, minus the losing the game for us. Lowell, when it has been pointed out multiple times, by multiple people, that someone is confirmed town, you do NOT continue to try to get them lynched.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Lowell wrote:
TheLonging wrote:OK I'm going to say it right now

Loiwell, your stupidity + not being able to read cost us the game. No really, it did, and I was all intent on lynching someone else. Jmj CONFIRMED me, and my ABILITIES confirmed me as well, the only kind of perxon that pushes a CONFIRMED TOWN lynch is SCUM.

I was going to lynch NC today but I thought Lowell would only be dumb enough as scum to make that lynch.

Holy fuck.

Good game though Benmage, you fooled me into thinking you were town the whole game.

Also YAY WIFOM! I actually could take only 1 hit and I could have been recruited into the cult, but I knew that if I gambited like that I would be guaranteed to live. Farside even asked me what the hell I was doing :P
Guy with all the power blames a VT for getting lynched on Day 9 for the loss. Classy.

I thought you may have been a SK, truthfully. With all the power you had, it wouldn't shock me to think you could also deflect jmj's normal ability as well. So quit your dumbassery and realize I'm amazing.
Lowell, a serial killer is not town aligned. Hiders die if they hide behind anyone that isn't town-aligned. That discussion came up during the course of the game. Honestly, if you hadn't been so scummy, I wouldn't have tracked you period and might have caught some scum. I take some of the blame, but your scummy play hurt town the most.
SONY MAFIA

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”