Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

Post by TheLonging »

Ah this is perfect, listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, fighting off scum, what more could someone ask for?

Vote: Starbuck
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:28 am

Post by TheLonging »

.... shit

Hunt: Midnight's Sorrow

For having too cool of an avatar I might almost never achieve. Also I do love me some Konata :3
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

I didn't say your avatar was Konata, I was referencing mine v_v
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

V/LA until Friday, maybe Saturday.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 am

Post by TheLonging »

This is frustrating, not knowing what they flip. With 3 dead last night, I'm thinking vig?

I'm about as far as pg 10, I'll compile a full post full of thoughts later (yay Talking Heads and Neutral Milk Hotel for helping me).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

Let me keep a note up here for me: jmj3000, Molestargazer, and Starbuck were killed N1. hydrak was lynched D1. I'm bound to forget that while writing this.
Benmage wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Yeah, we are. The fact that both hydras have "hydra" in their names should clarify things.
And your 2 main accounts are?
I'm late to this but while I do think it could be somewhat good to know who's behind the hydra account, it's not actually necessary <_<
Starbuck wrote:Most of us would like them to state who they are and put it in their signature, which is not an abnormal request.

And they are refusing.
But it doesn't paint them as scum. Kind of odd, but voting for them for that reason would be stupid. Also:
Starbuck wrote:
hydrak wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
Why don't you tell us why you don't want us to know who you are. I personally don't care who you are, but I am interested to know about why you don't want us to know.
Says the other hydra who has been open about who they are
I don't see what point you're making there.
Benmage wrote:Well lets start lynching this pain in the ass.

unhunt hunt: Generichydra

Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Stupid alert #1. Or scum alert #1? This looks more like something to keep a bandwagon going than an actual reason. There isn't a lot of different reasons why he shouldn't comply, but it's not like you NEED it. Even for meta reasons.
hydrak wrote:I think this is quite true, but the original premise for your vote (obstinacy is scummy) seemed weak. Initially, it seemed like you were more interested in attacking the annoying rather than scummy player. For this you seem mildly scummier.

Unhunt

I didn't quite understand Midnight Sorrow's vote. You seemed to defend Generic but then... voted Benmage? What did Benmage do that
you
found so scummy?
I agree with the first part. The second not so much. Uh, he found Benmage's reasons scummy? I don't think the answer to that is hard to find.
Chronopie wrote:I don't understand why I'd make a good policy lynch.

- Significantly more often than not, I'm town (like 85:15)
- I'm usually vanilla
- I have a clear history of being
mislynch
bait.
/meta discussion

--

I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
All of these are bad reasoning(s). Even if you are more often town than not, there's still a chance for you being scum. Vanilla doesn't matter shit. And the third reason, yeah that doesn't help you, it's probably usually something on YOUR end rather than everyone else's.
LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible. Resistance in this arena is scummy.
This is actually a really great point. This information could be useful to the town, so they should provide it.
This will probably be answered within 5 posts... but when they disclose their names (inb4theyalreadydid), what will you do with it? Policy lynch GH? Also LynchMePls scumslip? Or am I reading into that too much.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Hunt:KageLord
Don't like this.
KageLord wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
Hi rolefisher. I just had to recheck to see if you were dead yet. You aren't, looks like it's open season.
KageLord wrote:Wow... I thought people had more common sense than this. By "I'm more interested", I meant that I am more interested in that than in finding out who GH is. Thanks for the misrep though.

Besides, you might need some help with grammar. The words "more interested" imply that it is more interesting than something else, but not necessarily the most interesting. If I had been saying I care more about that than scumhunting, I would have said, "I'm most interested to..."
Oh lawd. The sentence you posted implied that you were interested in people claiming their roles + powers. That last sentence only made it seem more like that. The grammar bit is irrelevant because well you know, that doesn't explain shit about that post.
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, so my thoughts so far: most of this game has been focused on finding out who the two heads of GH are. Treat the account as what it is named after: a creature with two heads that have separate minds sharing one body. All finding out the heads of the hydra are will accomplish is helping establish two metas that are more than likely being played against. They aren't going to reveal themselves, they have stated their reasons why, let it go. For continuing to ask for their identities, both Benmage and Starbuck have earned my wary eyes on them and their posts. Now, about what KageLord said: why be so interested in the characters put into the game? I can think of at least 10 different characters off the top of my head, but due to events in the show, not a single one of them can be confirmed town or scum just by us knowing their name. Let us find out what characters were included through lynches and deaths, not speculation. After looking at you in ISO, I see at least 2 things I really don't like about your posts: 1) the amount of WIFOM in your posts (noticeably the whole first paragraph of post 138) and 2) you saying we should hold off on the policy lynching until later. Late game policy lynches hurt town more than help it due to the fact that those lynches usually don't require a bunch of discussion, and usually happen quickly. The whole reason you policy lynch is to get rid of the players who are the most dead weight to town early so as to not distract from scumhunting later in the game. KageLord, you even give a prime example of why us knowing the names of the characters towards the end of the exact same post you advocate how it will help.
KageLord wrote:For example, knowing my character name would almost certainly tell you I'm on the town side (if you believe that I'm giving a real name) and what role power I might have, if any. Still, it's not like I expect to be handed that information or anything.
In games like this, you always take a name claim with a grain of salt due to the fact that the mod, if they have thought the balance through (and farside is a good enough, and experienced enough mod to do that), they will have put safeguards in place so name claiming will not break the game, such as fake claims and changing the alignments of characters around. Oh, by the way, that quote from you is also full of WIFOM. I feel confident enough to do this, so
HUNT: KageLord
This post is SO much win. Like seriously. I'm still going to respond to this. All the talk about GH's heads need to die. And yeah character confirming won't help us so much (I could only think of a couple that'd be clear, at least from what I gathered from the 10 or so episodes I've watched + the wiki). Yeah there are safeclaims but I think in the case of some lynches, the role name + abilities will be pretty much beyond the The next point is invalid since we obviously don't know any flips now. The rest is basically what I thought of KageLord. I don't see why the lynch on KageLord wasn't pushed enough.

Sorry if this bothers you all but I have to respond to the next post with bold in the quotation. It's the only way I can organize my thoughts with this.
KageLord wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kage
, quote your "joke" for me please.
You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
If I could, I'd bold the smiley.
You technically can it just won't show up as bold :roll:

And I think "joke" was the wrong word for me to use since it was very partially serious. But I guess a joke can have a grain of seriousness to it. So... I'll stick with "joke", I suppose.
I know it's the internet and all, but if you didn't add the ;), it would still be serious to me. Hell, either way it is. It's either a slip on your part or faulty wording.

Now, can you explain what a "safeclaim" is? Is it just what jmj described (the idea that alignments could have been switched around to purposely confuse us in the case of name claim)? I considered that possible, but judging by my name fitting the alignment you would expect my character to have, I thought it more likely that that wasn't the case. And, notice I said it is an idea for later. Once we have about 5-7 dead characters whose names and alignments we know, we could make a more informed decision about it. It is still a fair point though that farside could have switched a couple important alignments while leaving some more minor characters alone, so you are right there.
A fakeclaim is when scum have been provided with a claim in their role PM that they can use to claim if they get lynched, instead of their actual role. One example that happened to me was I could fakeclaim a 2-shot vig instead of just claiming VT. Town kept me alive for a bit before they figured out I was mafia. It's not just that alignments are switched around (although that can indeed happen).

I think I should clarify here as well that when I said "later" in reference to policy lynching, I didn't mean in the late game. Of course policy lynching anywhere near lylo would be ridiculous. By "later", I meant nearing the deadline (or lynch) of Day 1 or possibly Day 2 or 3. By this point we would at least have some time to see if those policy lynch candidates were actually good choices to be policy lynched. I suppose I should have clarified that during the original post.
Then we should policy lynch Chrono tomorrow. Today you're a good choice.

Whatever, I suppose I've already messed this game up enough. It looks like the first day might be wasted with my mislynch anyway.
Now in hindsight, let's see why we chose hydrak.
BTW from what I'm reading at this point, it seems like RC and LMP and maybe MoI are at each other over a misunderstanding. But RC asking for town reads.... nono.
tubby216 wrote:thats funny, you want content from me?? yah not happening just be pleased i am posting on a regular basis lol
When we're done with this game, nominate tubby for Best Post Ever In Mafia, he'll win a scummy, and this site can be done for as it reached the epitome of awesomeness.
tubby216 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Thats funny, your active lurking on a regular basis.

have you ever played a game with me?

or rather Tried to play a game with me?

Its how I roll.
Forget a Chrono policy lynch, this is the way to go.

Sawyer is noted for defending Kage.
TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
This post is me being a dumbass and not actually following up on what I said. FAILURE :<

OHH, hydrak comes in and doesn't really offer much opinions. But you know what? It's a good post.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Fake humor is fake.

Unhunt; Hunt: Robocopter87

And that's what I have to say about that.
Oh I'm sorry we're still on page 2?
Chronopie wrote:I feel that RC and Robo are detracting from any actual content present, as arguments over an abbreviations are significantly abstract to not give hints as to alignment. Lynching one of them would fix it.

That said.
Unvote, Vote: Robo
A stupid vote but I'll bite. I know it was D1, but why him?
GroupThink wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
You know you just softclaimed 1-Shot Vig, right? Yeah, you pretty much fucked up now.
Is that what you were trying to look for in the post, or are you making up shit?
GroupThink wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I'm going to go have a bigass meal, post in a couple other games, and reread here. (What page did RVS start here btw?)
I don't think that should matter, Ms. Longing. So how
was
that meal?
I need to put my gender in my sig. Goddamn.
GroupThink wrote:
I don't know, but my vote's on you.
HUNT:TheLonging

If we're going to do this whole policy-lynching early thing, I suggest we do it on one of the lurkers. My pick is TheLonging. (Unless, of course, there's this
tremendous
upheaval in activity that I'm sure will be
completely
coincidental and not due at all to the pressure of votes piling on her and other such lurkers.) Catch my drift?
Hi, I'm here.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Why don't we vote The Longing, Who has posted in other threads, and has yet to do so in this one?

Hmm?

Hmm?

;)
I have no defense against this, because I was, I pretty much gave up. However with night falling I did express to farside an interest to continue playing (thus explaining why I am not replaced yet, right?)
ReaperCharlie wrote:It's my experience that The Longing will act pretty scummy regardless of alignment and is easy mislynch bait, therefore I'm leery of lynching him/her in case she actually turns out to be just a stupid townie AGAIN.
You know, I don't know why, I get this in most games. Even when I'm called the MVP of the game, I still get called this.
Robocopter87 wrote:Whatev
unvote

VOTE: TheLonging
I love to play the trumpetah~ on the bandwagon too (wait, that's MS.). Oh wait, this doesn't count for one, and two you're obviously bandwagoning. I just mentioned that didn't I? What a dick I must be.
tubby216 wrote:
hydrak wrote:Sorry for the lack of posting. Will have another wall soon.

waits with bated breath :roll:
or, you know, you could contribute too. That'd be nice.

Oh RC is replacing out. Good.
hydrak wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but KageLord is being lynched because he replaced out of this game while still being in other games right?
I don't know if that's THEIR case, but my case is different.
That does not seem like a good reason to lynch a possible town slot. Lets wait for a replacement and see how he or she looks. If we do not have a replacement by deadline, we should lynch him if we have no one else to, but isn't it better to lynch someone today who is more likely scum
Like tubby? We can policy lynch him right?
and his slot later if the replacement seems scummy. This is a terrible reason to lynch someone. Perhaps his role is not what he thought it would be. Perhaps when he was signing up for the game he thought he would get a power role from the show, and he ended up being a vanilla townie.
WIFOM
He has expressed interest in knowing who the characters in the game are. Lets find someone else to lynch. Maybe someone who we have some tells on?
WAIT SB SHOT KAGELORD? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Starbuck may be mafia or town, can't clear him yet. I would like to think that SB (now Jo) would be clear, especially since dying (unless a vig shot him)

OK now I see the case on hydrak.
Chronopie wrote:Before it gets blown out of proportion. the "A Shot" bit was an attempt to draw NKs. I'm (<i>atm</i>) a VT.

The important bit of my "Claim" is slightly before that.
Sigh.

Also I just caught the slip on hydrak. Nice job pointing it out SB.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm going to offer my voice to say the following -

Hydrak you need to claim. I'm more than willing to hammer you so a claim to prevent a bad lynch would be appreciated.

Also - let it be known that I'm not a huge fan of GenericHydra's "Vote forthcoming" - long delay while others pile on - "Vote: Hydrak"

It screams of fence-sitting while waiting to see how others would react to Hydrak's wagon.
Good posting.
hydrak wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Seeing now that benmage put him at L-2, mine's L-1 and I hate L-1 without a chance to claim.

Unhunt
Thank you.

We are a Cult Unrecruiter. This allows us to select an evil player as a night action and they are then made human again and are not harmed.

Our win condition is that we win when all the evil players in the game are eliminated.

If anyone wants a name claim to go with the role, we are Castiel.
This is bullshit. Reminds me of Judas/Saulus, except you don't need to lynch someone. And you convert via night. OK, bs claim.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find it quite funny that Day 2 opens and we see an rush of Day 1 lurkers popping up to comment on game design and not discuss their almost total absence Day 1.

Until we see some flips this discussion seems rather pointless.

Hunt: TheLonging.

Nice of you to join us. You are tickling my scumdar already.
Glad to know that, here's a wall.
tubby216 wrote:well we could always not hunt today and see if that forces the flips from yesterday. cause otherwise we are hunting blind and who knows what we will end up killing.
No that is a terrible idea. I'm sure there's a role that will reveal flips. I would much rather hunt someone today.

Hunt: tubby216

BOOM HEADSHOT

Tell me if I miss anything critical.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

It helps me organize my thoughts + I might as well share it with the rest of the people here :P
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
tubby216 wrote:well we could always not hunt today and see if that forces the flips from yesterday. cause otherwise we are hunting blind and who knows what we will end up killing.
And just wait for another three of us to die tonight? rofl
You sir, make no sense and my eyes are beginning to bleed at the folly.

Hunt: tubby

see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky. but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.

oh and btw I like The longing. You got style kid good work.
Let's list the ways this post is wrong

1) tubby assumed RC has a gambit or something up his sleeve, and is scared of the post/hunt, so he wants to draw RC away from him.
2) He's thinking that we're going to be able to get flips by not lynching someone today...?
3) I can somewhat see that we may have dead PR's, but I wanna get scum. There's a difference between someone being scummy and someone being scum. Right now, unless anyone else wants to offer up opinions on other lynch candidates, this is the way to go.

Nice complimenting me though. At least, I'll take it as a compliment.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

Sawyer: What do you think about me coming back? Also I know I was absent most of D1, V/LA's suck. I'm planning to change that and be much more active here.

Oh yeah

4) tubby slipped
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 am

Post by TheLonging »

are Tripod/Ani also lurking?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by TheLonging »

LynchMePls wrote:The tubby wagon seems forced to me, I think there are opportunistic scum there. TheLonging for one.
Point out where I was opportunistic. Or where I was scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by TheLonging »

LynchMePls wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:The tubby wagon seems forced to me, I think there are opportunistic scum there. TheLonging for one.
Point out where I was opportunistic. Or where I was scum.
Clearly in the context of what I was saying, I think you were being scummy and opportunistic in your tubby vote.
So uh, you can't provide reasoning
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

LynchMePls wrote:It's really quite simple.
TheLonging wrote:
No that is a terrible idea. I'm sure there's a role that will reveal flips. I would much rather hunt someone today.

Hunt: tubby216
Your vote is almost completely void of reasoning. You vote him because he suggests we maybe shouldn't lynch with 5 dead unflipped players. Why exactly is this suggestion scummy? Did you suspect Tubby prior to this? Have you ever even mentioned Tubby this game so far? I'm thinking no. Remember this is before he makes the statement that others saw as scummy (about the scum cross-kill). Even if you disagreed with his suggestion that we shouldn't hunt, why does that mean he should be the one hunted?
Did you even READ my wall of text? Like, I mention tubby 3 - 5 times.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
tubby216 wrote:first of all this wagon smells of fear and cluelessness. so yah i think i will sit back have my PBR and work on my awesome mullet.
Instead of concentrating solely on the wagon, yet ignoring all pressure to contribute, how about you actually help us win the game instead of being a useless moron? :cool:

What a novel idea.

how about i tried that that Captian Clueless and i got my hand smacked for it and you and your mindless minions are tryin to get me killed. So i think I just do you and you try to play the game a lil better ok thankx

Hunt: Reaper Charlie
btw this is one of the reasons why I am still voting.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Yeah that IS concerning, but tubby isn't posting ANY content. At all. Reaper has.

MS: Why would we waste a lynch like that? Let's wait until tomorrow before we try something like that
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Show me 3 posts this whole game where you provided content, and I will retract my claim about reaper.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by TheLonging »

*Hunt
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:*posts*
1) Speculation does not make for a good content post
2) Well I guess I should give you this despite the horrible plan in it
3) I argued against this and while it does have CONTENT, it's not good content. Oh well

I give you 2/3 tubby. Not including breadcrumbs (I THINK I may know who you're alluding to, need to check the wiki to make sure)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 am

Post by TheLonging »

LynchMePls wrote:Yes I did. Did you even read my post you are quoting here? I asked "Did you suspect Tubby
prior to this
". Clearly that means prior to the post where you were attacking him. Mentioning him 3 - 5 times in that one post is not the same as mentioning him before then. I think you were looking for an easy target, Tubby looked like one, so then you wrote a wall to attack him.
Well ok, but here's the thing. I wasn't here due to V/LA, me being a lazyass, and real life shit. I was not here to attack tubby then, and I went QUOTE, by QUOTE, by QUOTE. I didn't start from page 23 and work my way back, or go to page 23 then say "Hmmmmm, I'll convienently go all the way back to page 1 and attack tubby!" THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

I want to believe Reaper's claim, it SEEMS legitimate, and yes you guys, despite what you may think here, I find his play to be somewhat town, if not 100%.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 am

Post by TheLonging »

GH is much more quiet than he was D1, so I'm honestly on the fence about him. Magna I read as town as well, LMP, not really. I'd call his play scummy even. I'm still for a tubby lynch, but I would not mind an LMP one too.

Also I believe there might be a role that will reveal flips. I'm just thinking here. How else will we know who the people Waiting In The Wings actually are?

~Jeff Magnum
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Reaper wrote:and magna, in case you still didn't see it, which i find miraculous given your high intelligence level, benmage's double standard consisted of 1. attacking GH for withholding information from the town, but 2. not attacking tubby for refusing to scumhunt. the only reason i can see is that tubby said he'd sheep benmage off a cliff, benmage put it in his sig, and after that they were fast friends. but he kept on GH even after 3/4 of the thread had told him to drop it, and that is a double standard. and that is scummy.
What you are presenting isn’t a double standard. A double standard would be treating the actions of two players that are similar in different fashions. Benmage didn’t attack GH for not scum-hunting (which would be an accurate attack, IMO, as GH hasn’t done any significant hunting at all) while ignoring Tubby’s.

You want to make an argument that benmage is scummy for letting low to no content posters off the hook while targeting others for things not as important as lack of scum-hunting? Great. But don’t claim a fictional double-standard as scummy behaviour when it does not exist
Reaper wrote:oh and if people can be revived once they're 'waiting in the wings'... then somebody please revive me. Haha
Actually if this is a valid option please bring back Starbuck.
First one: I'm fairly sure he might mean something else; attacking GH for not providing information/doing anything (not saying the 2 accounts) while buddying with tubby, despite tubby not providing any information/doing anything. If it's not that then I can't see the double standard point.

And I'd like whoever could to bring back Starbuck as well, and someone else (forgot who).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

animorpherv1 wrote:Well, if RC wants to be lynched, I'll hammer. Just to ake sure no obv pro-town players go down because RC is a scum bomb or something.
Woah you came out of nowhere.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:No...I ROLEBLOCKED HIM!!
You could have saved us 2 pages. Fuck.

I would like to believe MS, maybe he was roleblocked/jailkeeped or whatever.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Super rare? Ive played in uh, 5 games that told me I was roleblocked. Probably. 3 - 5. One is still ongoing.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

ugh im too disoriented and sleep-depirved/high all i kno is ms seems bs, will reread 2morrow when i underatand moar
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by TheLonging »

Hmm, you know, I'll wait for Magma's next post in here. Might decide if I stick with tubby or move to MS.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:09 am

Post by TheLonging »

Uh, because he's provided/helped with scumhunting basically nil (just like, 2 out of all his posts in here?), and I believe RC's claim, believe it or not. MS's claim not so much. It's not the play so much as his claim + MoI's responses
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 am

Post by TheLonging »

*her, should have known from the avatar <___<

Yeah Benmage it is weird, but with my train of logic from what I understood D1 + now, I believe RC and Magma, but not MS. Play does somewhat factor into it but not so much as the claim + following after

With all these people claiming now, and yet with so little activity from most people, we need to gogogo.

FoS: ani
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

I know I know I was joking :P
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

I like this post from GH. I think he's more town at this point (or rather, this head. I think both heads play somewhat pro-town, but maybe more posts will help. Not pressuring/bugging you guys just saying)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by TheLonging »

LynchMePls wrote:People who are ignoring the multiple massive holes in RC's story are scummy as hell.
Please point them out, since I MUST be the only one who can't spot anything wrong with the claim
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by TheLonging »

So tubby is a safe lynch. OK.

Will respond to LmP tomorrow.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 am

Post by TheLonging »

I still stand by my tubby vote, but I'd have no problems with a ani or LMP lynch.

BTW, I think I didn't answer this back then, but RC just gives out town vibes to me. It may not be 100% pro-town, but it sure as hell ain't that scummy (most of the time not even scummy).

Oh and congrats RC
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

Lowell wrote:prod avoidance. If we can't get a majority for RC then we need to come up with an alternative because we're a bit stuck.
tubby
ani

Those two, take your pick.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 am

Post by TheLonging »

Well I wouldn't be surprised ani. Also ani I can't see how that would work out, being suspicious of everyone.

SSBF: I have a slight town read on MS.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

Post by TheLonging »

ani: No, as they seem to be stuck on calling most people scum (from experience). Yes be suspicious of everyone, but don't assume everyone is one giant scum team but you.

In about 5 seconds my hunt will switch to ani.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

^See, that is ALL the more reason to lynch tubby.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

So you agree with absolutely 0 of the reasons presented for lynching tubby? Or do you want RC lynched over tubby? Do you find tubby scummy at all?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 am

Post by TheLonging »

Look, guys: I know you want to lynch RC just as bad as I want to lynch tubby. But listen. Keep him alive until AT THE VERY LEAST tomorrow morning. At the very least. Flips will happen tomorrow (I guarantee you). And based off those flips, if you want to lynch RC, go for it. I don't want to, but if the majority wants to, whatever. If RC flips town, I will suspect every single one of you (in addition to tubby and ani).

Unhunt

Hunt: animorpherv1
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 am

Post by TheLonging »

GT is scum btw, nice playing with you. Please look at my post. And stop being a dumbass and lynch ani. Cause you're top 5 in my suspects list
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

Like I said, if you're REALLY for an RC lynch, tomorrow. I'm hoping things will work out the way it needs to.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm terribly sorry, I take back my dumbass point. Thought you read everything :<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm sure another night will bring reveals. It pretty much has to.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by TheLonging »

if RC dies tonight I'm going ti be PISSED, like I said, I do actually believe his claim, he can die tomorrow morning if you guys insist. ani will flip scum for sure.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Please don't drag this out. Unless anyone wants to get in a final comment or anything, just end aniscum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK, just for the record. Here's what will happen.

I know directing people is bad, but I strongly advise RC to be alive tomorrow at D3. We can then go on from there. Right now, my top 3 scumreads are tubby, MS (with every post I honestly find the town vibes decreasing, and I'm reluctant about the claim now), and GT, with only tubby being #1 (the other 2 are interchangeable). I now find LMP town (I had to look past my bias to actually see the town vibes). However, there are people slipping by here without us noticing (Chronopie, Nero Cain (didn't see him post, maybe I can't find most of his posts in all this posting), kmd). We shouldn't forget them. I believe there will be flips tonight as well. I'm also curious to know something:

Hydrak - lynched day 1
Molestargazer - killed night 1
jmj3000 - killed night 1
Starbuck - killed night 1

Out of those 4, who do you guys find the most town? Me personally, Starbuck/jmj. These are my parting thoughts for D2.

~Jeff Magnum
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by TheLonging »

At least we got flips

And welcome back SB!
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Yesterday's lynch flipped last night, not right on the lynch. I'm betting we didn't lynch any scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Vote: tubby

Am fine with a Chrono lynch too, but let's work our way up mmk?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 am

Post by TheLonging »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Vote: TheLonging
Morning laughter, the best kind.

tubby is still a good lynch for reasons stated yesterday (which somehow STILL carries into today!) I am still fine with a Chrono lynch though. I want RC to explain himself in his next post; if he can't, he'll be lynched today. I won't be hesitant to change.

Snow_Bunny: Why do you vote me?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:27 am

Post by TheLonging »

<_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

Unhunt

Hunt: ReaperCharlie

We should make this the shortest day timewise
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:fwiw, if I thought my hunt was worth anything, I would be hunting tubby216.

yah cause i am soooo scummy. we have been over this. Like my boy JMann said"open up your mind and let some thought inside".
Actually yes you are, regardless of your meta or whatever excuses you have made.

RC: I'm only tunneling on tubby, I don't mind a Chrono or GT lynch, but I'd rather lynch tubby over you. In fact

Unhunt

Hunt: tubby

To be a dick/actually keep my vote somewhere useful
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 am

Post by TheLonging »

SSBF: If MS + RC are obvious scum, why did RC claim to shoot MS? Scumtactic?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby: stop making noise.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 am

Post by TheLonging »

at least I'm actually being relevant
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 am

Post by TheLonging »

If RC flips town I'm going to have a field day with you all.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:44 am

Post by TheLonging »

Reviver, if you're still alive, bring back jmj or MoI

I actually have a feeling reviver + our flips are connected.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

GT: It's not that anything you've done was OMG scummy (just some), but rather, you're more scummy than most (barrinng Chrono + tubby, MAYBE an argument can be made for Snow (what has he done anyways this game? Honest question here; hardly have seen his posts))

Does anyone think reviver + the flips have any connections?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Can't wait to see what RC flips. If he flips scum I'll feel bad for believing him. If he flips town I can start criticising LMP
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by TheLonging »

tubby for d4 lunch plz

Chronopie can go after
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by TheLonging »

If I had any kind of killing role I would indeed kill you, but I don't, so alas, my hunt will be on you tomorrow.

Predictions: 2 flips tomorrow, someone revived again, etc.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

fine then, I'll block you out of my mind for the game.

Who do you think as your top 3 scum?

And IF RC flips town, who do you think your top 3 scum are?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

Hunt: Sawyer

FoS: tubby, Chrono
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 am

Post by TheLonging »

actually

MoI: Now that MS flipped town, do you still find Saywer top scum?

Also RC flipped Cult. Nice.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

Sorry try again soon
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

Because a cult member is DOWN, preferably we should go for the cult leader.

And I'm telling you, flips + reviver have some connection.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am

Post by TheLonging »

I don't MoI. although I like a tubby/chrono lynch, I'll go with the Sawyer lynch.

I'm curious to know; anyone think there are ANY scum back in Waiting In The Wings?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

*His

*his

*HIS

*HE

*HIS

Nero, look at my post above you.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 am

Post by TheLonging »

Vig could have potentially hit Benmage.

But nah I don't think those guys are scum tbh
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby: why am I scum
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 am

Post by TheLonging »

So I'm the only one who's worried about Waiting In The Wings?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

N1 there was 1 revive and 2 flips. N2 there was 2 revives and 3 flips. With a lynch today, I'm willing to bet there's 1 revive and 2 flips. hydrak should be revived for obvious reasons
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by TheLonging »

See, I did actually believe RC's claim because I've only watched a few episodes of Supernatural and saw the ones RC was referencing, and I thought the claim was SOMEWHAT legitimate. 1 shot vig with a Tracker is out of there, but I've done it before, so hey.

Preview Edit: jmj's post is damning evidence.

SSBF: Anything else you'd like me to refute? You can't FoS based on the fact that I believed his claim. Town defends town, town defends scum, scum defends scum, scum defends town.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by TheLonging »

MoI: Examples, besides me believing RC's claim? The fact that I was V/LA for 3/4 of D1 and lost interest until N1 shouldn't count, but if you want it to go ahead
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK, you got me. I have scummy play. Whatever.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm playing the way I always play, why should I change it? If I get called town in most of my games playing this way, I'm not going to fix it. Derp.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK, here's the thing. My role is important to the game, and I don't know if claiming would help. I'm trying to outweigh the pros and cons though. I do know this: my role PM states I can not be culted, and I can not be nightkilled. The only way for me to die is if I get lynched really. I am REALLY tired though so tomorrow morning I will come back to see what people say. Please do not hammer, this is relevant and I've been breadcrumbing this.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 am

Post by TheLonging »

Lowell wrote:TheLonging's pseudo-claim looks a lot like SK, but whatever. I'm certainly not up for lynching him today either way.
If I was SK I wouldn't bother claiming. My role is town-aligned, benefits town more than scum, and it essentially makes me invincible (IE: I can't die, I can't be culted). The only way I can die is if I get lynched, and scum would have to try to control said lynch.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

Tell me how an SK will help town more than scum. I've never seen that (unless you're a REALLY shitty SK).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 am

Post by TheLonging »

Well I know they're going to try anyways.

But anyways I was sung about in that Neutral Milk Hotel song, what was it?

IIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Except that's my son, and I am really God. Yes God. I revive people and show flips. As long as I am alive, people won't flip automatically.

N1 I couldn't revive/flip anyone, N2 I could revive 1 person and flip 2, N3 I could revive 2 people and flip 3. When I am lynched, all flips automatically happen but I can't revive anyone.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 am

Post by TheLonging »

Immune to cult and NK. I'm vastly overpowered, but I can win it for town if I revive the right people. Reasons for me flipping who I flipped should be obvious, but if you guys want I could explain why I revived SB/MoI/jmj. I shouldn't have to.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

The yang to you guys is that as long as I am alive, people would have to keep on being unflipped until I flip them (I believe tonight or tomorrow night is when everyone waiting in the wings can be flipped/revived). I obviously can't revive anyone else when I'm dead. farside stated in my role PM though that I can not be NIGHTKILLED, just not killed in general, so I'm thinking there's a dayvig based on the wording.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by TheLonging »

Yeah there was, but I'm thinking aside from Starbuck. The only faction that would want me dead is Mafia (although they'd try to persuade me to revive mafia, but I obviously have a clear target on who to revive and who not to revive.)

Spyrex:
SpyreX wrote:Why, why oh why, would you claim any of that at this point?

Especially half-cocked like that.

If you can't be culted OR killed then you want to draw BOTH of them and doing that sure stops that from happening. With the added benefit of not actually being helpful to whats going on.
I've never seen/had a role like this, and as like this, I was unsure how I should claim it/what I would do with it. So I thought claiming it this way would work.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Sawyer wrote:TheLonging, just curious, why did you claim? Granted, you could've claimed at the very beginning just to set the record straight (and prove it through the NA's), without fear of being NK'd. But why claim now?
Like I said, I was unfamiliar with the role and unsure of when/how to claim it, so I wanted to wait and see how the game would play out.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by TheLonging »

tubby: see my response to Sawyer
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Well I didn't know if claiming right away, claiming early, claiming late etc. would help. And yes tubby, I had little pressure, we were lynching Sawyer. I wasn't sure what to do. Hence I claimed.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by TheLonging »

yes, and the fact is, those revives might be important since you know, I can revive PRO-TOWN PLAYERS. So if someone like MoI or jmj is dead again, you lose pro-town players, and you're left with scum trying to deceive the vast majority of people who AREN'T playing pro-town. There's no reason for me to revive pro-town players as scum. I don't want to save Sawyer; fact of the matter is, we are lynching him, then mayybe Chrono tomorrow. I claimed because tomorrow I'm sure would be more sluggish than today, and with MoI and jmj in the field I felt like it was somewhat good to claim. Timing was bad, but my D2 claiming wouldn't help us for sure. I was also breadcrumbing this somewhat
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Was RC's claim (tracker with 1-shot vig) true? I only saw him flipping cult. Claims are not facts, but aren't pro-town revives good? You know, for the town?

also gonna sleep, sleep-deprived/high as fuck
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK, answer this: Do you personally find MoI and jmj town? did you find SB town before she finally flipped? I revive based on the interests of the town, and I can also choose not to revive.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by TheLonging »

ok now I am actually going to sleep FUCK
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by TheLonging »

GroupThink wrote:@TheLonging: Are we deciding your flips and revivals democratically or how is that supposed to go?

Are you just going to tell us what you did afterward? And the whole thing about not being able to be NKd or recruited just seems off to me.
Before I didn't, now I'm going to ask all of you to help me with flips and revivals, since obviously I believe that this should be a town-centered focus as well as getting rid of scum. However, I think we need to only decide on revivals; at the rate this game is going, I will need 2 revivals and 1 - 3 flips, so basically that gets getting rid of everyone in the wings in 1 night. I will be able to tell you guys as well.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by TheLonging »

point what out?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 am

Post by TheLonging »

Revive hydrak and Benmage, flip Sawyer (well I have to, I won't have any other options tonight). If I can only revive one I'm going for hydrak for sure.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:30 am

Post by TheLonging »

I am a he. My badass avatar and my SIG states- oh wait.

unhunt

hunt: sawyer
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 am

Post by TheLonging »

hammer sawyer, read later
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I revived Hydrak and Benmage, and I flipped the other guys. Tell me where else those revives and flips are coming from besides me. Also just to tell you, I got a message. I can't quote it exactly, but it's something akin to "blah blah blah You strike your magical powers down to bring benmage and hydrak back to the light and reveal the others blah blah blah Lucifer stops you before you can bring them back". I was roleblocked.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Unless you want to offer an explanation for where those revives/flips are coming from that I was attempting to breadcrumb since my first content filled post, and why today didn't offer the flips/revives, then I'm going to go with roleblocked.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

First I want all the active lurkers to actually post in here... GenericHydra, Kmd (I know real life is in the way, and that's what's going to happen to me soon, but I'd like SOMEWHAT content, even if it's a last 10 pages readup), GT... Chronopie? Who else?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

did S_B even post content this game?

Hunt: Snow_Bunny

I am enforcing a LAL rule now. Take the hardcore lurkers and lynch them, or go for scummy active players. What should we choose?

HoS: tubby, Chrono
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by TheLonging »

explain?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by TheLonging »

GroupThink
Snow_Bunny
Chronopie
GenericHydra
Kmd4390
Lowell
LynchMePls

People we need more content from

Snow_Bunny
GenericHydra
Kmd4390
Chronopie

These are lurkers I will support a lynch of today. If we choose to LAL.

SSBF: I understand that, but yeah. See, SB hasn't done SHIT this entire fucking game. He wasn't even replaced once, so either he's a very successful prod dodger, or he can't provide content. Why would you want this guy near endgame? I do see your point in Chrono though, and like I said, I will support his lynch.

unhunt

Hunt: Chronopie

FoS: tubby, SB

Nero: understandable, I'm going to give him 1 or 2 more chances to actually catch up.

IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS LURKING PROBLEM, OR HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO PLAY, OR ARE IN A VERY LONG V/LA, REPLACE OUT IF YOU DON'T WISH TO PLAY. This seriously is hurting town.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

GroupThink wrote:Do you honestly not get what's going on? TheLonging says "Don't kill Reaper; he's town!" - he was scum
because I believed RC's claim because his flavor would indicate this
. He says, "Kill Ani, he's scum" - he was town
Because ani provided nothing of use to us, and he was scummy to boot
"Kill Sawyer" - he was town
How do you know he was town?
. "I'll give you flips" - "O wait, no, I was blocked."
WHERE ARE THE REVIVES/FLIPS COMING FROM THEN?
This should incur at least some hesitation or questioning. You guys line up like you're just ready to do this all over again.
Also you're not hunting me.

LMP: I didn't even notice you were in this game since we lynched RC.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:yup

hunt: thelonging

I think your claim out of nowhere yesterday was a set up to claim being roleblocked today. Either that or you being roleblocked is your fault for claiming when you diddn't have to. Either way we are no worse without than we are with you. so see yah
This is exactly why I've wanted to lynch you all game.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 am

Post by TheLonging »

Lowell wrote:
tubby216 wrote:yup

hunt: thelonging

I think your claim out of nowhere yesterday was a set up to claim being roleblocked today. Either that or you being roleblocked is your fault for claiming when you diddn't have to. Either way we are no worse without than we are with you. so see yah
hunt thelonging

I'm coming around to this camp. Basically I can't get over the "more helpful to town than scum" bit.
oh you're a BWer.

Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

GroupThink wrote:
TheLonging wrote:Unless you want to offer an explanation for where those revives/flips are coming from that I was attempting to breadcrumb since my first content filled post, and why today didn't offer the flips/revives, then I'm going to go with roleblocked.
I'm trying to wrap my head around whether or not there's some death demon faction that I'm unaware of. What with dayvigs, cults, and God-claims, this thing's getting a little too out of hand for me.
So are you implying that a scum group would revive/flip players? Why would scum revive town players? If Sawyer is scum (most likely) and a scum group can revive, why would he not be revived? Sorry, your case on me is really not being valid by the post
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

OK, explain to me: Where are the flips and revives coming from? The mod? The numbers have changed frequently, and unless you think the mod revived someone purposefully, then no. Scum? Why would scum revive pro-town players? Tubby, you're full of shit.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 am

Post by TheLonging »

You can't even answer me. This is fun. And no, I'm not butthurt, you just can't provide a case. So therefore, you're full of shit.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:54 am

Post by TheLonging »

Look who's talking *rolls eyes*

e_e

There's also a cult in this game so you know, I think it MIGHT be important to revive hydrak. Just saying
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

No I was talking to tubby but you ninja'd me.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
TheLonging wrote:Look who's talking *rolls eyes*

e_e

There's also a cult in this game so you know, I think it MIGHT be important to revive hydrak. Just saying

and you won't get role blocked agian?? hmm interesting
I might, I never said I won't. THERE'S A FUCKING CULT IT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT TO REVIVE HYDRAK. Unless you're cult and want me dead so you can continue with culting. That's always a possibility.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:here's my thing.

this game is based off of a show. in that show even the fricken angels cannot tell if if god is really alive. god has nothing to do with bringing people back from the dead. you know who does bring people back in the show? Demons, more specifically crossroad demons. Some angels can but they had to go into hell to get dean. so yah you and your claim are full of shit and thelonging needs to swing today period!!!!!.

No spy the answer is to lynch thelonging. he is scum point blank and period.
That's why mods change the flavor slightly; so stuff like this doesn't happen

see: Umineko Mafia (although I haven't seen it in a while so maybe the flavor was accurate but not EVERYTHING).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 am

Post by TheLonging »

Fuck I'm sure most themed games based on movies/show specifically make it so that flavor isn't always consistent.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am

Post by TheLonging »

FoS: Lowell
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

So, there's a cult... and I can revive a cult recruiter... but yet, you want me to die so I can't revive this person... so that the cult can spread over the town... and apparently I am scum... who's reviving pro-town players... to help scumhunt?

Man, you have some of the worse logic ever tubby. Post-game, I want to know what was going through your head and why you didn't think about a roleblocker.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Like I am actually, 100% shocked how you are just insanely tunneling on me without so much as stopping to think of another more plausible action.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by TheLonging »

For the first time this game Chrono has done something pro-town.

unhunt

hunt: tubby
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:you follow me now or am i still the mental patient screaming at the wall cause its white??
oh I follow you, but this is still what you are because your whole case is awful. hydrak claimed a cult unrecruiter. There is a cult. I'm betting some e-peen here hydrak was telling the truth unless somehow the cult started out with hydrak + RC and RC was leader, but he's not. Or 3 people started out as cult but that'd be awful. I'm sure hydrak was telling the truth. tubby: do you think MoI was pro-town? SB? (Before she was flipped)? jmj?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby's cult trying to make sure I die so cult doesn't go away
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

Post by TheLonging »

yes. tubby is cult who doesn't want me to revive cult unrecruiter. therefore he's trying to lynch me
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

Post by TheLonging »

It's not the most broken role I've ever played with in a game
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

Post by TheLonging »

also my argument was just as good as tubby's SEE WHAT I DID THERE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by TheLonging »

unhunt

hunt: chronopie

if ONLY I was a doublevoter... sigh
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by TheLonging »

active lurkers should be lynched (or tubby too, but that'll be another day). that's most of my case. I can't wait to see SSBF
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Actually, you guys will get to decide who I revive and who I flip. if i don't do what you guys told me to do, I get lynched. Simple as that. I am the dam manager, but I'm getting help by my co-workers. Also tubby people have already said why I'm a bad lynch. See above. Oh wait that's right, you got tunnel vision
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I HAD A LEGITIMATE REASON FOR VOTING YOU TUBBY

YOU DO NOT

ALSO MY ROLE WAS GOOD ENOUGH THAT SCUM IS ALWAYS GOING TO RB ME HINT WE LYNCH THE MOTHERFUCKING ROLEBLOCKER

WHAT ABOUT THIS

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I HAD A LEGITIMATE REASON FOR VOTING YOU TUBBY

YOU DO NOT

ALSO MY ROLE WAS GOOD ENOUGH THAT SCUM IS ALWAYS GOING TO RB ME HINT WE LYNCH THE MOTHERFUCKING ROLEBLOCKER

WHAT ABOUT THIS

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

THEN POINT HIM OUT OH GREAT AND POWERFUL ONE

cause right now sweet cheeks you are as worthless as an elevator in an outhouse.
FIRST OF ALL I'M A HE SO I'M NOT A SWEET-CHEEKS

AND GUESS WHAT

BY ARGUING AND TRYING TO LYNCH SCUM, WE GET THE ROLEBLOCKER

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DROP ROLEBLOCKER TELLS PLEASE POINT THEM OUT

because FUCK I"m MAD
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 am

Post by TheLonging »

Because Chrono/tubby/Snow_Bunny is a better more viable lynch
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 am

Post by TheLonging »

1st: alright
2nd: alright, I endorse this if the community agrees on this or we don't lynch the roleblocker. Considering you know, it'd be quite bad to out a*nother* PR
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm voting tubby because his playing is absolutely retarded he contributes shit and he comes up with the worst theories all while tunneling hardcore.

However, if the teacher may present why tubby is more town than Chronopie I will be willing to vote for Chrono.

A+?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

God can't be culted.

Kmd: Why am I scummy? Why am I scummy vs. tubby? And yes for the most part I am important I revive people I flip people I can't be NK'd or culted. The only way I die is if people can't trust me enough/want to keep the unrecruiter dead (tubby) so they feel they have to lynch me.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:38 am

Post by TheLonging »

Kmd4390 wrote:The post that stands out the most is the all-caps one. I've never seen you do that. I don't think I've seen a scum game of yours, but that definitely doesn't look like any town-you I've ever seen. Also, confirmed ability is not the same as confirmed alignment. Especially not in a Farside game.
I post in all caps under 2 different circumstances:

A) When I get MAD, pissed off at people (sometimes this ignites by family issues; Plum's Bastard Mafia on Marathon Day was an excellent example of this happening, and because you haven't seen me do that as town, I flipped town there.)

B) When I'm in a game as SP and post in all caps for ironylulz
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 am

Post by TheLonging »

My only thing about C) is how would it work? Does cult talk to each other via QT without revealing themselves? That makes for a very confusing prospect, and how would Sawyer hardcore defend RC? Second of all, if it's not that way. then what else is it? There'd have to be some way it'd work without breaking the game. However, I believe his claim, I just want to know how realistically cult works.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

*When I'm in a game with SP
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

hi guys this game is pretty dead
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:19 am

Post by TheLonging »

I really really really like Spyrex's post. If we don't go for Chrono or tubby, I'd support an Snow_Bunny lynch.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 am

Post by TheLonging »

Oh you asked that? I never saw that. I'll try to find where D2 started and show you.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Mod: V/LA starting tomorrow for an indefinite amount of time. I'll post when I come back. If I'm not back by Sunday though feel free to replace me. I don't want to be a hindrance.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 am

Post by TheLonging »

('-_-)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

unhunt
hunt: snow_bunny

since a chrono lynch isn't happening

S_B claim
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by TheLonging »

^ LMP

just to humour us: You say sanity wasn't confirmed in your role PM? Or sanity wasn't mentioned at all? Really?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by TheLonging »

If I'm doubting the claim why should I say "oh hey mod didn't mention sanity in your role PM, heh, it's all good"?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Then I'm not actually getting what you are saying, because I read it one way and not what you meant.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by TheLonging »

no, it's directed to S_B

Ythan: I still don't get it. What do you mean soft attack? I'm confused :x What am I soft attacking, how, and what do you mean I'm soft attacking before I want my point clarified?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Ythan: Then I can't answer you, sorry.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:23 am

Post by TheLonging »

You're welcome/
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

ok so I want to hunt either:

Lowell (active lurking)
Chronopie (being incredibly anti-town, don't believe his claim 100% (I mean I COULD see it), and active lurking)

Hunt: Chronopie
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:07 am

Post by TheLonging »

Wait you mean this is surprising to people that I'm town? *rolls eyes*
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

Post by TheLonging »

Chronopie is the best lynch today, bar none.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am

Post by TheLonging »

Cast:

GroupThink
Nero Cain
Chronopie
GenericHydra
Kmd4390
Lowell
tubby216

Waiting in the wings:

Benmage - shot night 2
Ythan - torn apart night 5

Hey tubby: What was that about Lucifer being able to revive/flip people?

GH is lurking HARDCORE
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am

Post by TheLonging »

Edit: the people I have listed in Cast are people who are probable scum/cult

Waiting in the wings: who should I revive from there?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by TheLonging »

no, Chrono is the lynch TODAY
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 am

Post by TheLonging »

tubby216 wrote:shit i think i just hammered dammit
:roll:

Lowell is in denial. He doesn't want me to be town
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 am

Post by TheLonging »

don't like tubby's post still.

someone hammer
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 am

Post by TheLonging »

So: Benmage revive or Ythan revive? THIS IS IMPORTANT FOLKS.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

Post by TheLonging »

I flip Benmage and revive the other 2. also it's hunt
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

I mean yeah I revive Benmage and flip the others DURR
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

OK SO

IF YOU ARE A PR CLAIMING

CLAIM WITH ALL YOUR ACTIONS EVERY NIGHT, AND WHY

THE WHY PART IS IMPORTANT
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 am

Post by TheLonging »

So uh, who's next to claim?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 am

Post by TheLonging »

kmd
tubby
GH
Nero

these lynches would be preferable in no order
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 am

Post by TheLonging »

hunt: kmd
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by TheLonging »

unhunt
hunt: GT
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 am

Post by TheLonging »

farside got mad at me and said that I have to flip 2 revive one. She even used all caps and exclamation points.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

Nope, I revived hydrak and wanted to flip kmd, and she said something like "READ YOUR PM YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO FLIP 2 PEOPLE TO REVIVE 1!!!!", so yeah. I got too caught up in the excitement of getting/hunting scum/cult to be able to read my role PM :x
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

Post by TheLonging »

Yeah. To be honest 8 days is starting to be too much
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:14 am

Post by TheLonging »

Searcher heavily implies role cop.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

I don't know, I have no idea of the exact role, so I have no idea of his intentions.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

hunt: lowell
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by TheLonging »

unhunt

I guess I misread into it too much.

Nero or tubby guys?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am

Post by TheLonging »

I find it amazing Nero at how you asked that. Read back.

unhunt, hunt: tubby
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 am

Post by TheLonging »

I sure am
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

V/LA is a bitch. Internet is a bitch. MS crashing the one time I tried sending a PM is a bitch.

blah, after HS I'll vote for someone, preferably Lowell
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I am confirmed town

Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #175) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

Lowell wrote:Yeah I've heard you say that before. Writing it in italics doesn't make it more true.
jmj confirms me.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #176) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am

Post by TheLonging »

Maybe he'll slip up more and give us more info
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #177) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I think Lowell is lynched actually
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 am

Post by TheLonging »

OK I'm going to say it right now

Loiwell, your stupidity + not being able to read cost us the game. No really, it did, and I was all intent on lynching someone else. Jmj CONFIRMED me, and my ABILITIES confirmed me as well, the only kind of perxon that pushes a CONFIRMED TOWN lynch is SCUM.

I was going to lynch NC today but I thought Lowell would only be dumb enough as scum to make that lynch.

Holy fuck.

Good game though Benmage, you fooled me into thinking you were town the whole game.

Also YAY WIFOM! I actually could take only 1 hit and I could have been recruited into the cult, but I knew that if I gambited like that I would be guaranteed to live. Farside even asked me what the hell I was doing :P
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by TheLonging »

is that some pun MS <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”