Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Triglav »

/confirm

More later tonight, hopefully.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by Triglav »

Yo Mod: You missed me on the VC.

Content forthcoming, promise there's a good reason for the delay.
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Triglav »

Alright.

Starters. This account's a hydra. That's why our posting will be less than most of yours.

Our general thoughts...

- Gandalf is easily playing the VI card here. Do not approve, and to be determined whether this is from town or scum. For the time being, he is best ignored.
- TL... Obvscum is obv.
- Parama is confusing. Some have seen him as active-scum, some have seen him as lurker-scum. Needs deeper meta read. On watch for now.
- Mysterio - Switching from calling someone town to voting like you did is scummy.
- BC, <3. Thank you for being obvtown among obvtown.
- Exe, cut the active lurking bullshit. +Scumpoints
- Parama and Exe are lurking. TL is too. Actively. Don't like pacman either. Need more content to figure things out, but watching all of them with a hawkeye.
- Some of the Johnny-come-latelys still expressing angst about Friend sits ill with us, by the time Reckoner showed up with his WHY FRIEND, WHHHHHY post it just started to feel staged.

VOTE: TheLonging
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Triglav »

gandalf5166 wrote:Tri, it was RVS. Everybody acts stupid in RVS. Except apparently, everyone in this game.
You position being that nothing can be inferred from the RVS nor should actions therein be examined?

You were playing the VI card. You were doing so for some purpose. We noticed. If you'd like to declare scum now it might speed up everything nicely, we won't mind.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:Mod confusion, don't kill me yet.....wouldn't a Hydra post more, being 2 people... not liking them. Whose your mains?
This is this Hydra's first game - we're all still figuring out how we interact and form opinions. When you're attempting to reach some consensus on reads it can slow down posting speed. The head currently typing desires the process to speed up, but no promises can be made. As time goes on we suspect posting regularity will increase, but probably scum and town reads will still require consideration with the collective and some agreement to be reached which will slow down that aspect of posting.

It is the desire of some of the mains that the identities of all the mains in this Hydra are not revealed except when/if required. We shall respect the collective.
TheLonging wrote:Also, Tri places a vote with nothing to back it up.
For this head personally I would call my case 'gut'. Other heads also identified you as scum, I see that as a reasonable logic to have a vote on you. We are not the first, nor last, to place votes with minimal to no explanation (I submit we offered more explanation then many votes cast thus far). I note that most of your issue seems to be with the fact the vote is on you with no explanation, rather then a general issue with lack of explanations in votes. I am content with the vote as stands.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Triglav »

@animorph - short of lyncher I have a hard time seeing an advantage for scumBenmage to play the way he has, do you see one?

@Benmage - yes, we have more then 2 heads.

@whoever it was who called us out a few pages ago for calling active lurking a scumtell and only having one head explain logic behind read - Do you think that players this game have been posting and making votes that contain relevant information?
Do you think certain players have posted posts that lack this particular je'ne sais quoi despite the fact there is so much relevant info to consider?
Do you think certain players have done this multiple times in a way that may be advantageous in avoiding being read?
We do.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Triglav »

Waiting to see if Fate is lynched or not.

- Chronopie hopped on that wagon way too easily. Fell right off it just as easily. Cruise control is a bad thing for scum.
- TL - You've harped on one post made by Elli for the past however many pages, and nothing else. You haven't provided anything other then chainsawing a few people on the Gandalf wagon.
- Exe/Parama. Yes. Active lurking. Parama in the variety of "Oh, I'm not reading the thread until X happens." Exe, claiming to have a unique playstyle doesn't excuse you from posting any content. I see minimally doling out town reads and hopping on the bandwagon du jour in your habits.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Triglav »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I'd rather lynch scum today than an SK. I mean, an SK could shoot scum. Mysterio can die tomorrow, but Elli can die today. OK?
OK, this guy is prob-town. Not hugely town. Prob town.
I will probably be voted out of the Hydra for saying this - but I agree with DGB's "logic" here.
Not sure on opinion as far as Mysterio goes, we'll probably need to talk more, but I see the logic in leaving him alive for now. Besides, I'm personally of the opinion that a few extra kills won't be a bad thing in this game for helping saw through the white noise.
We can get behind the Pacman lynch for now since I'm no longer happy with the TheLonging lynch.

UNVOTE: TheLonging
VOTE: Pacman
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Triglav »

Chronopie wrote: also, how many scum are there, do we have an SK, and are there any/other 3rd party roles? (seeing as DGB is omniscient.)
DGB would be omniscient if she had another letter, maybe?
We are M.
We monitor number of scum and number of factions they have.
There are 9 scum (anti-town roles, to be more precise) divided amongst three factions. This information is accurate as of today (which by the nature of the power suggests the possibility these numbers may alter)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Triglav »

UNVOTE: Pacman
VOTE: InHim

The whirlwind of activity has left the collective in a tizzy. We shall hopefully have a few more sensible reads from mutual agreement soon - but I suspect no disagreement with this shift. We will need to discuss Elli's list, but at least consider the ones noted by Friend to be high priority and good candidates.

@Friend - vulgar welcoming returns, I would add that at least this head agrees with TheLonging's reads on manho and would add him on the obvscum list.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Triglav »

Consider that the call was mostly advanced by TheLonging.

We tend to agree with DGB that he has town energy now (certainly more then earlier).
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Triglav »

We will probably be getting behind a manho vote, it requires consensus however.

Note that our Monitor ability is a one-shot. We used it, we can't use it again. Dunno if the other head misread that.

xReck - are you claiming Vig? Because this head extracted a different softclaim from an earlier post of yours.

Several obvtowns so far.

Several obvscums too.

Kaiyruu and LooseNoose need to stop lurking so hardcore.

Bet HEAVILY HEAVILY on Chrono-scum.
Don't like letting inHim or Exe slip through, both read as scummy and not to our benefit to me.
Lots of players have lately slipped through the cracks - Fate, Parama... post more fools!

This head is shot. Going to wait for others to consult, but the manho wagon looks very very good.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Triglav »

@Mod - Request Vote Count

Oh dear lord we are behind. Apologies to thread.

Oh dear lord town drank too much Caff-Pow today. Apologies demanded.

Pretty neutral on the Reck wagon, as far as I can tell the plan everyone voting him believes he was following was this;

1. Point out obvious contradiction.
2. Call it scummy.
3. Commit the exact same obvious contradiction.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Yeah, don't see it. Need to go kick other heads with pointy boots in soft nether regions. Need to see vote count so can remember where various wagons are and aren't. Agree that we are against TL and/or manho lynch. Are still okay with inhim lynch. Okay with Exe wagon.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Triglav »

animorpherv1 wrote:So, voting the confirmed town isn't scummy?
Whether he's town or scum he clearly didn't remember you are confirmed. How is this a scumtell?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Triglav »

<3 Elli.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Triglav »

@Katsuki - is the case on Reck active lurking or is the case on Reck that he voted confirmed town? I see some dissonance amongst the players wagoning him. I take it you advocate the lynch because he's providing fluff and no scumhunting?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Triglav »

Katsuki wrote:Unvote, Vote Reck

WE HAVE SCUM.
Hmmm, must have missed the 'Reck is doing nothing but fluff posts' part of the case. Also, the fact this comes after some other players hop on him for voting confirmed town probably has
nothing
to do with this vote.

@ani - earlier you appeared to be indicating that voting confirmed town was a scumtell. Do you actually believe this, and if you do why do you believe it? I don't understand the tell.

UNVOTE: inhim
VOTE: Exe

Am game.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Triglav »

xRECKONERx wrote:Tri, if Kats is scum, why are you voting Exe?
We consider Katsuki scummy
We also consider Exe scummy.
At no point did we claim Katsuki was the scummiest player.
Are unsure what point you are making.
Trust us, if we were 'L' and had the power Lynch-o-rama; Lynch any 10 players of your choosing, we would most assuredly use it.
We do not have this power.
animorpherv1 wrote:@Triglav:

It's for all of the above, including him voting for me.

Durr, I belive it is. If not, it's an idiocy tell. Because confirmed town are confirmed, everyone rememebrs it. I have yet to forget a game in which someone is confirmed town. And I'm constantly in more games than Reck (9 ATM).
Do you think scumReck thought everyone else had forgotten you were confirmed town?
How exactly was scumReck going to get the wagon going if "everyone" remembers who confirmed town is?
It may indeed be an idiocy tell.
But I have seen games where Vezopirika is town.
Idiocy is not a scum tell.
:cry:
Wagon needs more case, the idiocy tell is meaningless to a case and deserve no more mention.

Exe votes please - want end of day. Lots of power roles, good info likely to abound.
Also we get to cut out some players. Less chatter will please Triglav.
Has Mysterio been given marching orders yet?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Triglav »

Friend wrote:Triglav is awesome. I want to know who you are, dammit.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice). This is absolutely true and no further effort to decide our heads is needed.
vezokpiraka wrote:Hi guys.
Me is in this game.
Can someone make a chart with claims so I know I didn't miss anything?
unvote
vote exe
Now we feel (almost) bad for needed meta discussion about him. (almost)

Looking forward to Mysterio daykill plus reviver action - good times.

Triglav needs some more heads to voice thoughts in our discussion topic. This head probably needs to force itself to go back and read Exe (also to read Katsuki, since Katsuki just took credit for Exe wagon - don't remember that). Back later, hopefully with brilliance.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Triglav »

inHimshallibe wrote:Triglav = if they are truthful on the identity of their heads, wanting my power dead reads SCUM
...wait, you believed our hydra name claim? Woosh.

@Pacman - Parama already revived Friend who was killed by Mysterio. Your concern in the regard is unwarranted.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Triglav »

You're right, Pac was 1-shot reviver and Parama is the cancel power effect thing.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Triglav »

dramonic wrote:
Chronop-e (2): Dr-pp-ngGoofball, Katsuk-
dramonic wrote:
Dr-pp-ngGoofball, Katsuk-
dramonic wrote:
Katsuk-
dramonic wrote:
s
:eek:

Demand cookie.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Triglav »

@MOD: You left the "i" in Mafia in the title. :P

This head is caught up, and although I felt like beating my head against plaster walls at times, now is the time to post thoughts.

- One of Chronopie and/or gandalf is scum. Or both.
- Friend - We are Triglav. What do you mean who are we?
- This head actively dislikes Chronopies backtracking.
- Now that TL is dead, this head is making a request. Can we
please
stop the massive amounts of spamming bullshit in caps lock? Conciseness = Pro-town ffs. Stop lacing each and every post with a dozen lines of caps lock fluff. Sound good? Good.
- Leave Reck be, he's likely town.
- Will consult on a Chrono vote with other heads.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Triglav »

The heads have concurred on a vote.

VOTE: Chronopie

What this head fails to understand is why people are so content on vigging him and suspicious of DGB. People who can't read what's going on should read harder then shut lips and vote. If DGB is selling us a townie as "100% scum", do you not think she would be lynched next opportunity we have?

Reckoner is town, this has already been stated.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Triglav »

Chronopie wrote:I claimed Watcher, because it was a small part of my power, because people were calling for my Vigging. idk why people were calling for my vigging, but w/e.
Did you happen to notice that the vigging as outlined today was more akin to a public cop investigation that would clear you from scumdars?

Also, to answer your question; people were calling for you vigging because you were playing scummy (and/or they were scum). Probably that shouldn't surprise you.

This head reaffirms love of Chrono wagon.
Forbidden love...

DGB hammered Day 1. Vezo was 2nd to hammer.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Triglav »

We are not dead, promise. Prodding the heads in QT and catching up as soon as possible.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Triglav »

Ellibereth wrote:Myst: The Usual play or whatever is shoot me today BUT I'm politely asking to wait because of my superspecial ability I want to use tonight.
Saving your shot and shooting me tonight could work to
. I JUST REALLY REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT TO NIGHT.
We have to wonder, if shooting you tonight will let you use your vorpal town ability of awesome +18 then is there a reason you haven't claimed it yet?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Mafuyu wrote:Fritzy internet availability does not a happy player make. Why are people voting Elli if they want a vig instead?
Because they are drunk or scum.
Good posting.

Depending on Elli's reply to question we will have deeper thoughts as regards value of his lynch.
We will at least throw him the bone of noting he was a town read until cop claim - though he should realize that is irrelevant now in many regards.
manho should declare targets. (he already seems to have, but we want to hear him utter the sweet words out loud)
manho should clarify if any accuracy/sanity hints were or were not made in role PM
Thread is clearer for noise situation :D
Mod notes are less clear due to lack of letters :evil:

Vote: Sociopath

Other heads have agreed to this in the past and this head believes this is a decent place for vote - certainly better then Elli votes of pointless weirdness. Will confer to see if this is where vote stays. Will probably just get drunk and then vote to lynch MPR on principal.

PREVIEW ADDITION - @Pac and ani - I do not think that "scumtell" is half as amazing as you are acting like it is. His answer makes sense in context as a non-scum answer unless you think he just claimed scum for some reason?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Triglav »

Friend wrote:Come on guys, BC was obvtown. Fakesoftclaiming =/= scum.

vote: CallMeLiam

Scum right here ^^^^
Too many heads are dealing with some sort of so-called "real life"
Suspect they are lying to me to avoid giving reads.
FOS: Other Heads

Anyone smart enough to see why the BC wagon was questionable deserves a bit of sheeping today.

Vote: CallMeLiam

Need to re-look at wagon.
Suspect other heads would still support Sociopath lynch, but need to reassess situation as it now stands. Support idea of not killing inHim today.
Mysterio needs some kill targets for the day. CML and Gandalf immediately spring to this head's mind.
@DGB - what is case on Kairyuu again? (we recognize possible futility of this question, but still wish to ask it)
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Triglav »

xRECKONERx wrote: Not claimed:
Kairyuu
Benmage
Mafuyu
DrippingGoofball
Animorpherv1
Pacman
Friend
Whoever the hell is #23 on the playerlist
We would suppose that we are the one who was left off your list.
We have already claimed.
Ani has claimed. (innocnet child)
Benmage has claimed. (lover maker to help Fate's man/boy love flourish)
Pacman has claimed (reviver)
Friend has died once, which is one of the most assured claims we are aware of.

If Reck is town, Reck needs to read more. Probably would upset his site meta, but would please us.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Triglav »

Kairyuu wrote:Triglav is up next.
Tazaro wrote:What else besides being monitor do you want Triglav to say?
We are fine with this, gives us control of the claim bullet in any case...oh wait, no one is left to claim. :cry:

In addition to Monitor we'll add mutter, murmur, mumble <---I dunno, pick one, this head is too lazy to check and I don't even begin to understand why we're all claiming these.

This head supports the Taz lynch with hammer by secondary suspect.
Currently leaning Kairyuu.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Triglav »

Hmm, random thought - Mysterio claimed roleblock at some point and mafuyu denied this. Is this within the period that mafuyu was JKing DGB? Did we have another blocking role flip/claim? Need to read up on this.

Am lazy enough wouldn't mind if someone else did it for us.

Will offer cookies.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Triglav »

Mafuyu wrote:Is Triglav confirmed?
More then some, less then others.

On review of the mafuyu situation it looks like high liklihood that CallMeLiam Delayed Mysterio.
Not sure what happened to the vig shot though, maybe was on someone who had already ended up dead by that point, or Mysterio targeted Sociopath two nights in a row?
If this is not what happened someone is lying about massclaim.

Vote: Tazaro

L-2

Leaning Kaiyruu or mafuyu for hammer duty.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Triglav »

Friend wrote:Fuuck.

Kairyuu/Reck/Gandalf. Scum is in that group.
Forgetting Benmage? Or have I missed something. (Head posting currently has not been the most active head this game).

Apparently both scum thought like us and realized that DGB was confirmed.

Heads were quiet during night.

Head needs to consult a vote, but is leaning Kairyuu.

Pac-scum doesn't make sense to this head. If Pac-scum had 1-shot reviver ability, what good would it be? Reviving scum would be suicide, but reviving town doesn't help scum win-con.

Reck's reaction to an L-4 vote is noted. Especially with the town being in favorable position of 6:1:1.

@Kairyuu - Why Gandalf?
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Triglav »

gandalf5166 wrote:Also keep in mind that he wouldn't have to claim the resurrection.
Yeah, but if scum is resurrected, they're just going to get wagoned back to deathyness.

@Kairyuu - Fair enough.

@Gandalf - What good would a scum rolecop do NOW that we've massclaimed?
Benmage wrote:Has anyone ever seen a scum lover?
Yes. Quite often.

Others have cited that a lover-maker isn't the most broken thing scum could've had in this game. Purple had a Princess, and Inheritor and a Voteblocker. Red had much more... balanced? roles. A delayer, a busdriver and a scribe. Being on Purple might've made it a bit.. reckless for them, but being on Red might've given them a bit of a fighting chance possibly.

You're not confirmed by any stretch of imagination.

This head now sees an upside to letting Kai live. If Kai feeds us results, then he is still useful. He can't feign an innocent on a player without damning himself in the process. This scum needs that scum lynched, and vice versa.

In the meantime, head is still waiting on other heads, but would be apt to laying down a Benmage vote at this point.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Triglav »

VOTE: Benmage

Heads are behind it.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Triglav »

We are also requesting clarification from Kairyuu as to why a rolecop would be getting alignment info. We'd like to know all pertinent info from your role PM without getting yourself modkilled.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:He's been coasting on his claim all game. Which was actually claimed late looking back if you ask me. And he's brought nothing to the table.
We will agree that we have not been posting up a storm of posts.
Will disagree on the coasting accusation.
Look at all the scum lynches.
Look at Triglav's votes.
Was not on a scum lynch a grand total of one time (Kaiyruu)
May be on quiet side and will accept that ding.
Do not accept that posts have been fluff, meaningless, or not worth making.
pacman281292 wrote:Second: I think it's pretty obvious that Triglav might be lying about the identity of its heads. And no, that doesn't imply LynchAllLiars.
At least someone gets this head's jokes (am pretty sure in ISO even explicitly called it a joke later when someone didn't get it).
Will not be happy if lynched on an obv. joke head claim.
:cry:

Pac is town - really do not understand town's suggestions that scum has reviver to "help with a fakeclaim". Don't buy it.
Don't know why people sort of think Kairyuu's "cop" investigations are trustworthy (has anyone translated out what his role actually was)
Like Reck's work on Gandalf.
Have another head focused very much on Benmage.
Will have discussion and be back with vote later.

@gandalf - why do you think vowel thing is stupid - specifically?
Also, why use Kai (purple scum) and DGB (vote analysis) as proof you're not red scum? Methinks only DGB is even worth mentioning unless I'm missing something.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Triglav »

On further review - this head believes Kairyuu's flip is 'rolecop'.
Don't buy rolecop as also giving alignment info - scum or town.
Believe color thing was either lie, or simply misunderstanding.
Gandalf is not cleared by that.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Triglav »

Benmage wrote:Triglav, will you share who you are now?
I'm afraid not, a plurality of the other heads prefer that the Triglav hydra remains a relatively unknown quantity - this head will respect that choice. Please expect in the future if we are ever playing again for this head to be making other joke lists of our hydra - try to refrain from wanting to lynch us for those :wink:

This head will admit, for personal amusement factor, that roughly 90% of all of Triglav's actions came from a single head. All the others were flaking in our QT and I kept being stuck with the bag. Am relatively pleased with the results, and will certainly admit some of the other heads helped sharpen my views at a few key junctures.

I was the one calling for Kairyuu and gandalf over mafuyu and Benmage though - so win for me. (though I seem to recall being the head arguing for TheLonging being town so...meh, let's not dwell on that)

@Mod - the lack of using the vote power trick was this head's decision. Overall I feel doublevoter is sort of an anti-town power because I think it denies town valuable vote information. I also really wanted to keep it secret on the off chance we were allowed to get to lylo - making my vote worth 0 votes and voting someone to induce a scum quickhammer could have won for Triglav a glorious amount of honor. Instead we just sort of didn't use all of our powers :neutral:

Really fun game, lots of twists and turns. Fun setup.
Mod's posts became a challenge in and of themselves almost more then scum threat.
Solid player set, lots of good back and forth.

Perhaps some other heads will add thoughts...or perhaps they shall continue to lurk. :?
Off to read QTs now, am hoping to have large fanbase and lots of love.
Expect mostly to be told we played terribly.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Triglav »

Hmmm, have read deadtopic.
Not *all* of the heads are lurkers. ;)
I'll choose to make a vague comment about quality over quantity and pretend to have the moral high ground.
Triglav wins again.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Triglav »

dramonic wrote:Triglav never using his vote-switch ability confused me. Maybe he forgot he had it?
We discussed it a few times, never decided to act upon it.
Parama wrote:Triglav's heads must be jerks if they won't reveal who they are :<
The hydra was created to combine our respective scumhunting styles and learn a bit from each other, while having fun.

This head lurked a bit, and by a bit I mean for most of D2-pre-Kairyuu lynch. My deepest, sincere apologies for that.

First game as a hydra. For this head, I forgot about the game quite often, never logged out of the main. Props to super-head for keeping tabs on this and prodding this head. :P

Enjoyed game. VCs were bloody awful to read.

Hope to hydra again soon, we must convene and discuss what game next.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”