Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

/confirm
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: MPR
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^smart guy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Answer that question carefully, mod.

The fate of the game hangs in the balance.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TOWNVOTE: FATE

Can't argue with that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MAFIASSK wrote:third party or a mafiaite
You put third party before mafiaite? Which means... you're looking for third party before you're looking for mafia? Which means you're scum.

quicklynch please
VOTE TO LYNCH: MAFIASSK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, lynch vote: diddin

Pikachu, mind explaining why you find Kirby scummy? Because the only cases that I've seen on him have been horrible and reaching beyond any sense of the word (SSK, diddin).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pikachu, that was a sarcastic case to point out just how MUCH SSK was reaching at that point. The other cases on Kirby certainly didn't seem sarcastic to me.

And sorry for missing your case. I guess all the bad ones blotted it out... Also, are you really comfortable sitting on that wagon, considering the company you have surrounding you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #308 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

However the con is that if the mafia know who we are going to vig kill they can swap that person with another so the vig ends up killing someone else (which may end up with a townie dying from vig kill AND then we lynch the vig the next day who may also flip town)
Please explain.

And I disagree with having a town directed vig kill. If we trust someone enough for them to be voted town by the majority of the players in the game, then I think we should trust them with the vig kill, as far as early game goes. I think that would be a plan to implement D5, when all the obvtown people begin to clear out/lose the ability to have smash balls.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #316 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tanstalas is town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pikachu. I want you to do an excercise with me.

First, remember THESE three easy facts:
1) Fate has a reputation around these parts of being an effective scumhunter. This means that he won't get lynched D1, it means that he will probably be able to pick out scum faster then the average bear, and it means that there's no excuse if he takes a sloppy shot D1.
2) If Fate is town, he is a likely scumkill D1.
3) Assuming 7 scum (which is a bit ridiculous, IMO), there is a 75% chance of picking a random town player.

Next, let's think of why Fate would be a good choice.
1) His meta suggests he's an effective scumhunter. And when your chances of hitting scum are 25%, you need someone with above-average skills to hit scum.
2) His reputation makes him a good N1 kill. Giving him the smash ball would guarantee him another night.
3) If he is scum, it's too early in the game for him to wreak any real havoc (no 1 for 1s for claimed PRs, no killing confirmed towns).

Now, think of why Fate is a bad choice.
1) He might be scum, and he might shoot town? Wait, his reputation suggests he doesn't get lynched early, which means that he would be a valuable part of the scumteam, meaning he would only shoot scummy townies. And if he did shoot a scummy townie, it wouldn't be that much of a loss, so that really doesn't work.
2) I have no reason to believe he's town. But then again, it's early game, so I could just take away my town vote if he acted scummy...

Finally, take a deep breath, and count to 10. Then vote Fate for town.

Furry, Zaziesurio: I think that Tan is town, regardless of if there is a scum busdriver or not. If there was a scum busdriver in the scumgroup, I would think that they had already discussed that it'd be to their best advantage if they could get smash ball recipients to announce their targets beforehand. I think it's also worthy to note that the only role on the wiki that could mess with the smash ball mechanic IS bus driver, which shows that he thought about the plan Paltry brought up, looked to see how it could be bad, and responded accordingly. I'd more quickly call Tan scum if the mafia DIDN'T have a defense to the double lynch plan because then he would actually have a motive for bringing that up...

Addendum: His recent post makes me feel less confident, though. He seems frustrated, which is normal, whatever, but the randomly placed emoticons are... unsettling.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pikachu wrote: Also the fact that nacho says he is town just makes me think he is scum more, because with the exception of him trying REALLY HARD to get me to give Fate that town vote his posts are unsettling.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Diddin, I'm not voting you because you did the self townvote thing in the beginning. I'm voting for you for TWO main reasons. Ready? Let's go!

1) You found a contridiction in Kirby's posts that didn't exist. You then proceeded to acknowledge your case was wrong, then immediately piggyback off Pikachu's case in order to keep your vote on Kirby.

2) Your response to people hatin' on your townvote idea. First, you said "I'm just keeping it on there until I find a good town read/someone who i want to have the smash ball". Then, you were like "IT WAS ALL A GAMBIT!! I'm just too lazy to change it". Then, you were like "Oh, we're out of RVS, so I'll untownvote now.". Each reason is fine and all on its own, but when merged together in that ugly cesspool of scumminess, then it's not fine at all :/

So yeah, don't try to strawman the case against you and say "why is everyone voting me for self-townvoting?"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #745 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Any mod as experienced as ani would've figured out how to stop the game from being broken by just nameclaims.

Lynch Vote: xVEZOKENERx

Welcome back from caffwagon, Reck.

Town Vote: Kirbyoshi

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #751 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Dana, I'm personally opposed to the mass nameclaim because there are a few more villains then what would be reasonable for a second scumteam {Bowser, Ganondorf, DDD, Meta Knight, Wario, Wolf}, meaning that there is the possibility that there are some townies with villain roles. And I definitely don't want anyone lynched through a nameclaim, especially when there's a high probability of scum having fakeclaims.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #760 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Framm 18 wrote:If a xVEZOKENERx lynch can't happen since they refuse to talk, then I will be okay with a mongoose lynch.

LYNCH
VOTE: Mongoose Yeah, just looked at the ISO, and not much stands out in a good way.
MehPlusRawr wrote:Yeah, I'd love a mongoose lynch. Him wagoning me d1 was TERRIBLE.
Vote: Mongoose
danakillsu wrote:
Lynch vote: mongoose

Does town voting do something today? It's all a little confusing to me.
CJMiller wrote:Hi.

LYNCH
VOTE: xVEZOKENERx
TOWN
VOTE: Furry
Kocc42 wrote:
Town Vote: Furry

Lynch Vote: Mongoose
SharkFinn wrote:
Lynch
VOTE: Mongoose Scummiest player that I've found since subbing in.
mothrax wrote:Let's start with a
lynchvote Mongoose
I would have rather seen him die last night than gandalf, but the bp scrrewed that up. Nacho is even more confirmed town after his stance on roleclaim, for reasons I'm not going to bring up.
Chronopie wrote:So the BP death due to lynch did nothing? That's good.

But we had "Stabbed" and "Choked" kill flavours... No Smash. Nacho???

Town vote: Furry
Lynch vote: Mongoose

Those are 8 votes. All with either no reasoning at all, or reasoning based on yesterday's knowledge. Don't you think we should look for connections since we've gotten TWO scumflips from both mafia teams now...?

Anyways, mongoose is town for two reasons. He was the only person who noticed that my smash ball hasn't been used. He had 8 people vote for him without a case in less than 24 hours. Please, unvote him now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #762 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kirby is town because he was the counterwagon to the diddin wagon, and there's no way that the only two D1 wagons we formed were both on scum. Also, his bandwagon disintegrated far too quickly for it to be brimming with townies. Quick wagon changes are normally from people realizing they have bad reasoning, which is normally difficult for townies to do since we're naturally stubborn once we believe we've found scum. I see no stubborn townies in 5 people leaving a wagon in 24 hours, with the only two people staying on lurkers who were replaced a short time afterwards.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #763 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll explain the smash ball situation when I can.

I can say that I didn't target Gollum/Switz.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #764 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My vote is on Vezo-Reck because Reck just got back from caffwagon, so he should be available to at least take a quick glance over the game. I'm also expecting his return would be him prodding vezok to stop lurking and actually come into the topic to say something, and considering how much they believed they deserved the smash ball D1, I'm pretty damn interested in what they have to say.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #767 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That's still EXTREMELY unlikely. I can link to more perfect games than I can to games where the only major wagons of D1 were on scum.

Also,
Kirbyoshi wrote:Gollum, we have like 3 or 4 mods. I'm sure that, between them, they can get the job done. If they didn't want us to Town Vote, they would not have put that mechanic in the game.

Also Gollum, about the use of the smash ball: It's possible--and for some people, easy--to be the towniest person in the game and still be scum. Therefore, I don't think only having 2 final smashers is a good idea. Not really that it locks us in, but it may blind us. Just saying.
Kirbyoshi wrote:@Gollum's 204: *Keeps hand down* BAD post. BAD. We want as long of a Day phase as we feel comfortable having and still getting a lynch, in order to drag out as much info as possible. And relying on flavor this early in the game is also a horrible idea. I've read one SSB Mafia game, and been in another. In one of them, the Mafia was the bad guys; in the other, the Mafia was actually characters that were in Melee, but got shafted for Brawl, and so disguised themselves as Brawl characters (with Tabuu as an indy, iirc). So, in other words, we CANNOT rely on flavor, at least not this early.

It's even less likely for Kirby to be Villain Mafia because he was pretty much one of the only people who even thought there was a chance of Gollum being scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #769 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gollum wrote:We have a question for the Kirby. Why did ssself place a unssseriouses town vote on Diddin ases ssself claims in ISO #4, what wases point?
Also, I never would see scum try to tie his partner to confirmed scum from a different faction like this. It's small enough that he wouldn't even get townpoints for distancing with a Kirbyscum flip, but it's big enough to make people rethink the Kirby case...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #770 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate wrote:
Lynch vote: Vezok

Yo Nacho, why isn't a lurker smashed? I want answers I trusted you boi.
I told you I'd tell you when I could ;[

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #789 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shark, can you please tell the class why you find mongoose to be scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #791 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kirby...

Get on your town wagon.

Now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #797 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still waiting for an answer from the mod.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1011 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

danakillsu wrote:@ Kirbyoshi
His logic is confusing in the extreme, and it kind of seems intentional. It looks a lot like scum trying to confuse us about what he really believes. Also, some of his statements, like his "my f key is stuck" give me a bad gut feeling about him, like he's breadcrumbing a lot or something. Add to that his active (unlike vezokener) lurking, and you have a good lynch candidate.
Aside from active lurking, this case is based entirely on gut.

And no one has explained why mongoose is active lurking as opposed to passive lurking.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1029 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

danakillsu wrote: @ Pika
Don't smash me tonight. You won't regret it if you don't smash me, you will regret it if you do. That's all I'm going to say for right now.
Oooh, I haven't seen an Appeal to Fear this blatant in a while.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1057 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still sorting out the smash ball situation.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1192 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Furry

Town-Vote: Kirbyoshi

The smash ball didn't go through because I submitted after deadline...

And Furry needs to die now. He was my original smash ball target, and I'm still pretty sure he's scum. More to come later, but here's my original reasoning for wanting him smashed (it's in note form, so it's a bit sloppy):

D1 Furry:

Has some "complicated theory" why he doesn't want to townvote Fate. Never explained.

Votes MPR for bringing up the double lynch theory; town-votes Paltry who does the exact same thing in the next post. This especially scummy because the only notable thing Paltry did was bringing up the double-lynch theory. Furry couldn't have agreed with his suspicions, because he wanted to lynch diddin (Paltry disagreed with that), and he never commented on Switz or manho at all.

New reason for voting MPR: People wagoned him for no reson so he voted them? Since when is that scummy...? Again brings up the double lynch theory, which is the same thing that Paltry brought up. Now fully endorses the Fate wagon, so secret explanation is dropped.

Strongly believes there's a hider that should be targeting the SB holder.

D2 Furry:

New reason for voting MPR: MPR put Mafia SSK down for hammering? No, he asked if SSK knew it was a hammer >.>. Misrep.

Doesn't trust my reads, and that's why Furry hesitated town voting me? But Furry does trust the reads of kocc, Stelz, Paltry...?

Oh, now MPR is scum because of diddin's flip. And Furry has another secret reason for hesitating in town-voting town. Whee!

Furry expects all of the obvtown players to stay alive until endgame because Furry thinks there's doctor? That's a bit narrow-minded in a large theme game with two seperate scumkills to block, dontcha think?

"A doctor would've been an idiot to be on you N1."
This is coming from the same person who absolutely refused to townvote Fate until the very end...

MPR overhammered? No, MPR HAMMERED. He didn't ignore diddin the whole time, either... In fact, MPR votes him for his claim in post #19...

Furry believes gandalf is Jester. Then Mafia. Then BP. If gandalf is mafia, then why would he be trying to get lynched? Wouldn't that suggest that something nasty would happen if we lynched him, meaning we should vig him instead? I still don't understand Furry's reasoning for lynching him, whether he's telling the truth or not... >.>

Furry interactions with diddin:

ISO 0:
Vote Kirby, FoS diddin
(Vote townie, FoS partner?)

ISO 7:
Calls diddin a good lynch.

ISO 9:
Calls diddin a good lynch.

diddin interactions with Furry:

ISO #13: Calls Furry townier than Fate.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1196 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Holding off is better incase a claim happens, like what happened with pikachu yesterday.
The fact that you never explained your little theory is what makes it scummy. Since you never explained your theory, it seems more likely to me that you were just reaching for reasons not the townvote fate as opposed to you even having a theory in the first place.
Paltry brought up that double lynch was bad, not good. MPR was the lucky winner due to being scummy apart from that suggestion.
No. He didn't. I'll bring up the quote if need be, but you're 100% wrong here.
Nothing is wrong with an early stage wagon, MPR reacted horribly to it. Far more interested in attacking his attackers then defending against any points.
Show me one point he could defend against when he originally attacked mongoose.
It was a slight attack, not strong but it can be interpreted as an early step to using the sudden SSK-hammer as future casefodder
No. It was question whose answer would've been useful to know.
I think you arent the most useful player in the world, and I do not trust your reads at all, but there are some small reasons to think you are town. I will never townvote you though before a massclaim given a few recent things. Also yes, I still think kocc and stelz are town. I like thier reads a whole lot more then yours.
Odd. The only reads they've given are mongoose is scum, and you're town. And you've never said ANYTHING about mongoose being scum, so I'm assuming you didn't try to give them the smash ball because you knew they wouldn't shoot you... right?
He voted him for the picture he put up. Shameless/stupid wagon if I ever saw one.
MPR explained himself in ISO #30, which I find to be good enough reasoning. He thought diddin was fakeclaiming because he got a picture of a photobucket that wasn't Ani's...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1204 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Stels wrote:@Nachomamma8: It took you 2 weeks just to tells us that you didn't submit your night action in time? Did you talk it over with your scum partners over N3 just to come up with that reason? Why did simply telling that one phrase took you sooooo much time?
Give me one reason why scum would abstain from using a smash ball kill, and then I'll answer your questions.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1208 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Stels: Talking about mod communication is a VERY sensitive issue in mafia. And, I spent pretty much all day yesterday arguing with the mod on why my smash ball kill should have gone through, meaning that there was a possibility the kill would've gone through anyways (it simply would've been delayed), and I didn't want to say "I submitted it after deadline", then have to explain why someone suddenly turned up dead from the smash ball kill. Does that make sense at all?

Hi palm! I'm bad at summaries, but I'll get one up if I have to chance to finish my Furry case.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1211 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hey Furry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1216 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Holding off is better incase a claim happens, like what happened with pikachu yesterday.
The fact that you never explained your little theory is what makes it scummy. Since you never explained your theory, it seems more likely to me that you were just reaching for reasons not the townvote fate as opposed to you even having a theory in the first place.
Paltry brought up that double lynch was bad, not good. MPR was the lucky winner due to being scummy apart from that suggestion.
No. He didn't. I'll bring up the quote if need be, but you're 100% wrong here.
Nothing is wrong with an early stage wagon, MPR reacted horribly to it. Far more interested in attacking his attackers then defending against any points.
Show me one point he could defend against when he originally attacked mongoose.
It was a slight attack, not strong but it can be interpreted as an early step to using the sudden SSK-hammer as future casefodder
No. It was question whose answer would've been useful to know.
I think you arent the most useful player in the world, and I do not trust your reads at all, but there are some small reasons to think you are town. I will never townvote you though before a massclaim given a few recent things. Also yes, I still think kocc and stelz are town. I like thier reads a whole lot more then yours.
Odd. The only reads they've given are mongoose is scum, and you're town. And you've never said ANYTHING about mongoose being scum, so I'm assuming you didn't try to give them the smash ball because you knew they wouldn't shoot you... right?
He voted him for the picture he put up. Shameless/stupid wagon if I ever saw one.
MPR explained himself in ISO #30, which I find to be good enough reasoning. He thought diddin was fakeclaiming because he got a picture of a photobucket that wasn't Ani's...
Mind responding to this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1217 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

mongoose wrote:on a slightly more on topic note, I dont see why you couldnt just tell us the smash kill was submitted late, and that you were trying to make it go through.
I already said I was talking with the mod. I couldn't say more because:
Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1221 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes. Now go.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1238 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

unlynchvote, lynchvote: mongoose

untownvote town vote: SharkFinn

Strangely enough, I believe Furry... I've never heard of scum faking a no-movement track before...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1345 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm Pikachu, mason with Fate.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1346 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Town-Vote: Furry

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1380 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kirby is a Pokemon Trainer, mason buddy with Fate and I.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1391 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Kirby is a Pokemon Trainer, mason buddy with Fate and I.
Furry, did you miss this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1396 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Lynch Vote CSL

Only doing this because you're smashing bunny.

And yes, we're confirmed.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1432 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

KIRBY BABY YOU'RE BACK!!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1434 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I would if I had any idea :/

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1435 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

FURRY YOU WOULD NOT BREAK MY HEART IF YOU SMASHED MEHPLUSRAWR, WHO YOU WERE PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT.

PIKACHU YOU WOULD NOT BREAK MY HEART IF YOU DIDN'T FAIL US TONIGHT.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1438 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ohhh yeah, Stels? Yank me or Kirby into the neighborhood, please.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1473 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Stels.

Lynching mothrax is idiotic at this point.

I'm waiting for Furry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1477 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't know your alignment.

You're going to shoot mothrax tomorrow if we leave him alive today. Why waste a lynch?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1489 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shark, results.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1498 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

At this point, I think a mafia ninja is impossible unless we have 5 scum on each team, or the red team has all powerroles and the blue team doesn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shark was scum, considering he rolecopped the person Furry said he was probably going to smash.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1501 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

CONFIRMED TOWN;
Me
Bunny

PROBABLE TOWN:
Stels

EVERYONE LEFT:
Tan
Furry
Shark
Moth
Chrono

No lynch
Smash Tan
Track Shark
Rolecop Furry
DK Moth
Lynch Chrono
Smash {Furry, Shark}

Tired... just throwing things out there.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1502 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mothrax.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1508 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Lynch Vote: Stels

I don't want shark smashed tonight simply so he can rolecop you. Which means we should smash Chrono or moth...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1517 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shhhhhhhh, don't spoil his little game, Furry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1522 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tan, we're smashing you or Shark.

Which do you prefer?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1526 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't believe Shark is town.

We've known Chrono is indy lyncher for decades.

I think moth is probably town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1528 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Furry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1530 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Furry wrote:Bunny is town or a mafia ninja (which I doubt) since he targeted no one last night. If he is scum that is just horrible luck.

Quadz was obviously town at this point unless this is 5 scum per team (doubt it again). Or other bastard modding (again, doubt it).

town vote bunnylover

He is most confirmed town we got. Remaining scum are 1 mafia janitor and 1 mafia ???

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1532 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Goon kills RB blocks isn't always the rule. Godfather passes down authority of who makes the kills, Roleblocker has the ability to block and kill etc.

TownVote: Bunnylover

Sorry. I thought I already did that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1535 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Godfather passes down authority of who makes the kills
As in, there's a designated pecking order of who makes the kill, starting with the Godfather.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1564 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MY MIND IS FUCKING BLOWN.

But seriously.
If we believe that what happened to quadz is a result of scum power, then Stels is probably town, since he already has a confirmed neighborizing ability.

And I will post more when I have more time, but I just wanted to make a snarky comment.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1753 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ima be V/LA for the weekend.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1763 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Town-Vote: Nachomamma8

Lynch Vote: Chronopie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1766 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

2. Townie Points. Townie Points is where a person is voted because they have the strongest town read from them. To place a Town Vote, use the Town Vote [Insert Username] Command. You may unvote and revote as many time as you want. The player with the most town point or if there a tie, the player who had the most vote first wins. If that person were to earn the most Town Points and the most Lynch Vote, if the player has more Lynch Votes then Town Points, the person gets lynched and the person with the 2nd most Townie Point wins. If the person has as much or more Townie Points then Lynch Votes, the person wins and a "No Lynch" occurs. The winner is awared with the ability to use the Smash Ball for one Night and receive Night Immunity for one Night. But the player may not compete for it again. However, if it came to the circumstances where we have to reset the votes (
When we reach every previous winner plus one non-winner
or all previous-winners), it resets all over again.
Previous winner: Me.
One non-winner: Tan.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”