d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:36 am

Post by d_rouge »

Wow, I finally get to post!

I don't know if there's a breaking strategy for this game. Up to now, I haven't been able to come up with one.

I agree that the best thing to do is to set two unconfirmed one against the other and let one shoot the other after any eventual role-claim.
I have no idea who would be a good choice but I may trust the confirmed innocents to decide that.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Based on these last few post I sooo want to kill Fritzler, but since I'm trying to win this game instead of trying to kill as many people as possible, I will wait to hear if there's any cop result.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:55 am

Post by d_rouge »

Mr Stoofer wrote: Any objections to me blowing him away?
Go for it!
Right between the eyes!

Otherwise, I'll do it myself.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:13 am

Post by d_rouge »

I'll continue
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:38 pm

Post by d_rouge »

kill: Aces-Wild
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I personally think it's Ibaesha, because there was a missed choice by the godfather just before the replacements, which leads to believe that the godfather was replaced. And she's the last replacement alive.

Anyway, we can win this game even if we get it wrong today, since the last townie left can daykill the godfather on the last day.
The problem is: GF can kill today, tonight and tomorrow and win the game.

Now, there's 2 possibilities: either the GF has already shot once (me and thot) either not (ibaesha and beaker). Let's call the first group A and the second B.

1-If the GF is A and shoots again today, he will have 48 hour to wait on the final day and will be killed by the last townie.

2-If he is A and doesn't shoot today, by tonight the two B players will be dead and it will come down to the fastest trigger on the last day.

3-If he is B and shoots today, the other B player will die by tonight and tomorrow will go as in 2

4-If he is B and doesn't shoot today, the other B player will be killed and tomorrow the GF will win no matter what (the last townie will have to wait to shoot)

So what does that give us?
One possibility is to let a B player shoot the other B. This way if the GF is not killed, tomorrow will be decided by quickness.

Any other possibility gives a possible free win to the GF if he's a B player.
I have no time now to go through the exact numbers, but I'll try to do that tomorrow (real time).
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:07 am

Post by d_rouge »

Well, no point in going over the possibilities, now.
I would have preferred beaker killing ibaesha, but anyway...
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:19 am

Post by d_rouge »

SpeedyKQ wrote:
Beaker has been shot by ibaesha
, and night falls. The next day d_rouge heads for the town square and finds ibaesha standing there alone, next to the corpse of Thoth. It is now painfully clear to d_rouge who is responsible for all of the killings.

He says, "So we have an agreement to wait for a period and have a quick-draw to see who -" *bang*

"I've got your quick-draw right here." ibaesha says as she holsters her gun. Having obliterated the town, ibaesha walks off into the sunset.

Game over. Mafia wins.

Sorry if this comes as a surprise, but I'm using the standard engame stipulation that any number of mafia can overcome an equal number of townies. It just doesn't seem fair to subject a mafia member who has survived to the end to a virtual coin-flip.

Thanks for playing everybody.
I can understand this. I couldn't have played it any differently anyway on the next to last day.
I would have probably shot ibaesha after my 24h of waiting period, maybe I should kept my mouth shut and waited.
World Champions!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”