Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #254 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Holy Crap. 11 pages in one day.

I will reread when I am awake, functioning, and have time to process.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #268 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 am

Post by SharkFinn »

First of all
Mod: Limited access from April 11 to April 16. I will post but not super actively (~1 post/day)

Quick reads without any support because I just skimmed over everything.

Empking is town who speaks truthes.
Umbrage is town who speaks truthes.

Charlie is scum who likes to flail
Jim is a sad sad turtle.

Hai Cojin and Uprising <3
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #406 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Scum suspects:

Barrel dodging C-worl
Amrun's starting posts give me bad vibes
tclawren giving me mixed vibes atm. Please elaborate your town reads of Occult, Umbrage, and Amrun.

Vote C-Worl

P-edit: I dislike the Fuzzy Beavers wagon ALOT. Next objective I plan to read into the votes on him to find a scum in there.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #412 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:56 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Pine wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:P-edit: I dislike the Fuzzy Beavers wagon ALOT. Next objective I plan to read into the votes on him to find a scum in there.
Please elaborate. Ladyλδ is the only person to have posted thus far who has even given me pause about my FB vote, and to just come out with that sans explanation is REALLY suspicious. It sounds more like a soft defense of a buddy than anything else.

The "hydra heads can have different alignments" modnote is more than likely just saying "Yes, that is plausible within parameters" rather than "Yes, that is probable", and it certainly doesn't say "Yes, I did that".
1. I dislike hydra discussion. They are one player and should have one role, thus one alignment. What is sooo confusing about this -_-.
2. I see the "LOLOLOLOL troll" as making themselves easy lynch targets and these past votes on Mr. Suave and DTM are pointless unless they actually think he's scum.
3. Looking at the people who are voting Fuzzy, I dislike Charlie's vote/unvote and Charlie has given a scummy vibe thoroughout the game (lack of general good posts. Lots of Fuzzy posts [get it, fuzzy. XD]).
4. I'm not getting on to you personally, Pine. More of other people who've voted (tclawren, Amrun). Empking is still town. and I commented on Charlie already.

EBWOP:
@pine (post 2): The prior (votes terribad), but I still feel that Fuzzy is town, just not strongly.
@tclawren: thank you. For future reference, please tell us your reasons, so that way we actually know that you are reading the game.
@everyone: HYDRA TALK IS POINTLESS. IT'S DETRACTING TO THE GAME. NO OTHER GAME TALK OR HYDRA TALK. LYNCH THE SCUM TALK ONLY PLEASE. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
@Mod: When we lynch someone we go to night phase, correct?
Correct.
How many IRL days would the average night phase have?
Three.
Does it have any baring on the in-game clock or does it treat it as if it was day and progress at the same rate?
You'll see when you get there!
This should not account for any paticular roles or other game events that affect the ingame clock and just the general progression of the game itself
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #468 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:I'm confused by Fluffy Muff. Not enough so to be convinced he needs to be lynched. Jindori's fake claiming. The only reason he's claiming PGO is because he knows that he's a N1 Vig's dream. I will respect most people's reasons for voting me all though they're wrong, but SharkFin
basically just sheeped to the wagon
. So if y'all are set on lynching me you should target him tomorrow.
See below:
C-Worl wrote:So... we're not policy lynching Jindori? This makes me a sad turtle.

Unvote; Vote: Charlie

Case makes sense.
C-Worl wrote:I was gonna summarize my thoughts but then Umbrage posted and hit them dead on. I will admit that these aren't my original thoughts. I've just been won over by the argument that was presented.
"BAAAAAA" goes the C-Worl. And Im not even worth an OMGUS vote. For shame.

@Cicada:
Cojin: leaning town.
PimHel: Town
Uprising: null leaning town.

I've played with Cojin/Uprising via IRC so I know how they play. Uprising is more suspicious of the two. Pine feels very town to me.

Low on battery power, so I will get back to you indepth later if you'd like.

O and Cicada: don't expect much out of Empking. He is a man of few words.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #485 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r.
Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result
So what happens if you flip town?

The argument against you is that you voted without reason, were prompted for reason, and just said that someone else posted every reason you had. You probably have your interpretation of what was said. Umbrage could not have had EXACTLY the same reasons as you. You could have even mentioned the most important point in your argument for scum. Instead, you took the easy way out and just made it seem like you actually cared about scumhunting.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #488 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r.
Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result
So what happens if you flip town?

The argument against you is that you voted without reason, were prompted for reason, and just said that someone else posted every reason you had. You probably have your interpretation of what was said. Umbrage could not have had EXACTLY the same reasons as you. You could have even mentioned the most important point in your argument for scum. Instead, you took the easy way out and just made it seem like you actually cared about scumhunting.
It's hard for me to scum hunt. Everytime I get on there's 5 new pages. I'm trying as hard as I can to backtrack but it's hard when most of the posts are the same people who are just spitting out the same shit. (Lady and Jin most notably)
And I joined into the game after about 18 hours and we're on page 11.

Welcome to the club of I have little sympathy for that argument. It's hard but show some effort and make it look like you are reading and trying to scumhunt. Atm, i dont see it.

Btw, that argument can be made for about anyone who votes you/mislynches scum.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #491 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, because I expect to killed tonight (sadly), I'll be posting all my reads, and a lot of them will be (If, Then) situations.

Expect a large post near the end of the day, as my major contribution to this game before I die.

Like a present. From me to the town <3
ATE. She's giving us a sob story so no one would dare to vote for her.
Poor C-Worl, I guess I shouldnt be voting you.

O wait, you were refering to LLD with those comments and not your sob story? My bad.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #553 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@Cicada: O fuck I just realized I misread your previous question. I answered pimhel as Pine -_-.

TO answer your question is null, leaning town.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #563 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Amrun wrote:Ever going to answer MY question, SharkFinn?
Sorry, missed it. I typo'd and meant town -_-.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #682 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I mean, if Grey would actually post a case and tell me I'm scum for XZY reasons, I'd be fine, and I'd engage in battle with him and it would be a fun game again.
This post makes me want to
unvote; vote Lady Lambdadelta
. Skimming through the banter between GreyICE and LLD makes me feel that she might be scum. Whenever I have time (next week as prev. mentioned), Ill spend more effort again. Will say in one game with GreyICE completed this is unusual for him, but I find his style admirable, even if it's pissing the **** out of LLD. LLD is cool, but she's losing it. Take deep breaths and the pain will go away <3.

Preview Edit: Guys, the lyrics are summarizing his thoughts and is another way to just say something. Calm down people. Geez.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #683 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 am

Post by SharkFinn »

vezokpiraka wrote:I'm the mad seal clubber or something.From Kingdom of Loathing.

I like to break seals. LOL. I reread the PM. I thought I like to punch seals as in animal seals not those things you put on letter. LOL.

Every night I break one of my seals. I have 4 or 5 of them.
After I break them I don't care about them anymore and give them to someone I want to.
I am treasure hunter inventor or something.
O forgot I had this window quote opened. Yea, this is totally a believable claim and I also believe C-Worl, especially towards the end when I flipped her words around.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #869 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 am

Post by SharkFinn »

@GreyICE:

1. C-Worl is town by a combo of believable claim and interactions when I kept flipping all LLD scum arguments she made against herself (getting a favorable reaction).
2. Vezok is town by a HIGHLY believable claim in Seal Clubber from KoL. see: Nikamod history of KoL Mafia.
3. -_-. You have nothing.

@C-Worl:
1. I KNEW YOU WERE SHEEPING...
2. ...but you are still town though, so it's okay now.

Reads: FuzzyBeavers is still town. MoI is leaning town. Anroch is probably town. GreyICE is now null due to the heavy tunneling of Anroch.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #965 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Question for Pine: if Anorach is your 3rd best option, why not get the top 2 lynched? Just cause your vote is forced onto someone doesnt mean you support the wagon. -_-.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #974 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 am

Post by SharkFinn »

tclawren wrote:Just saw this, and wanted to comment on it real quick. Better post to come later.

@Acro: As you will find out fairly quickly, people on this site have a tendency to go V/LA over the weekend. It's really not a scumtell.
/inb4 Acro goes on a V/LA later in this game.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #985 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 am

Post by SharkFinn »

@MoI:
SharkFinn wrote:First of all
Mod: Limited access from April 11 to April 16. I will post but not super actively (~1 post/day)
@GreyICE
SharkFinn wrote:@GreyICE:

1. C-Worl is town by a combo of believable claim and interactions when I kept flipping all LLD scum arguments she made against herself (getting a favorable reaction).
2. Vezok is town by a HIGHLY believable claim in Seal Clubber from KoL. see: Nikamod history of KoL Mafia.
3. -_-. You have nothing.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #996 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 am

Post by SharkFinn »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Sharkfinn
– It’s not about the 1-day posting. It’s about the content and scum hunting of said posts. You’ve tunnelled C-Worl (who should be on my VI list, how did he not get there), Voted LLD because GreyIce was being a troll, and fluffed away.

Who is scum? Give me your Top 3 suspects with reasons why.
1. Doublechecking to make sure I'm noticed.
2. I tunneled to get a read on C-Worl. As mentioned the claim + town responses after flipping her arguments on LLD back onto herself.
3. The LLD vote was to add pressure and gain a read on LLD. I never and will not plan on lynching her today. Speaking of which,
Unvote

5. Here are my prime scum suspects for you:
5.a. Amrun rubs me the wrong way. His awkward start with the joke thing was kinda screwy and just felt off. No of his posts give me any strong town vibes.
5.b. Cojin has come in and out and rereadin him, Im beginning to think he might be scum, but of course he's also V/LA which hurts my read of him.
5.c. Arco is just everywhere for me right now. He's either VI or scum and I cannot figure out which. He's entered the realm of insanity where basically he has to flip in order to get a read.
5.d. Cicada made few posts but with little scumhunting, more of asking other players for reads. The odd replacement came as a shock to me, but I give Metro a chance to catch up. I've played with him via IRC so I wonder how he is forum-wise.
5.e. Implosion has done shit and I just realized he probably opportunistically voted C-Worl to get her lynched. It was the L-3 vote and he made sure to participate.

6. Just realizing how blatantly obvious he is,
Vote implosion

8. Implosion > Amrun > Arco > Cojin > Cicada/Metro
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1050 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote: Cojin: leaning town.
Uprising: null leaning town.

I've played with Cojin/Uprising via IRC so I know how they play. Uprising is more suspicious of the two.
I mentioned you Cojin. I just changed my read.

Unsure of Acro atm. Ill wait another moment.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1095 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 am

Post by SharkFinn »

*Examines surroundings*
*Notices I didnt explode*

*Jumps for joy*
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1096 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (21)
- Fuzzy Beavers, SharkFinn, Magua, tclawren, Nobody Special, MagnaofIllusion, Amrun, Magister Ludi,
Zyrconium
, Empking, Charlie, Raivann, GreyICE, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta, Pine, Occult, PimHel, implosion, C-Worl, Metro

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
14:02
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Might need to edit him out of this post then. I thought for 1/2 a second he was alive.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1099 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Vote Nikanor

TEST WAGON GO GO GO
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1106 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am

Post by SharkFinn »

vezokpiraka wrote:Either Charlie or Lady gets the thing I'm giving away tonight.
The thing I was asking for was a seal, but it doesn't matter now.
And yes I am hard claiming Inventor.
Did GI target you Lady?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1107 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 am

Post by SharkFinn »

O. damn. late.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1113 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Wow. These posts are unnecessarily cryptic as they are obvious what you are saying yet confusing at the same time.

For 100% clarity in the matter:

1. LL knows who Vezok targetted and GreyICE targetted
2. Vezok targetted Cojin
3. GreyICE targetted Cojin
4. ...
5. Profit ?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1115 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 am

Post by SharkFinn »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Thanks LadyLambdadelta.

-_- -_-
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1119 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

Post by SharkFinn »

O wait. H/O

Another clarity question to both GreyICE and LadyLambdadelta

1. GreyICE intentionally targetted Cojin (pending on how the mechanic works)
2. LLD does not know who Vezok and GI targetted but swapped the targets of their actions.
3. Vezok in reality targetted Cojin over intended target.
4 ...
5. Clarity?

PEdit:

6. GreyICE has Cojin's role?
7. Fated backup = predict who dies and take over their role?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1154 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:55 am

Post by SharkFinn »

O forgot this one:

8. Zyrconium is now the Ghost of Nikanor's Past and can vote but cannot be targetted.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1184 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ZYRCONIUM IS THE GHOST OF NIKANOR PAST!!!

/me already said this. -____-
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1208 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Vote Charlie

jindori speaks wisdom.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1283 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 am

Post by SharkFinn »

I confirm what jindori says.

If he's claiming, why shouldn't I.

Im the Jolly Octopus, a One-shot messanger. I decided that I could blow jindori up hopefully making it easier to find scum and see if he's telling the truth about the PGO part. It removes two players from the game and one of which could have been scum. I sent this huge message to him and actually made a QT with him and I (:D)

I made the sad turtle a happy one.

Town include me and Jin, LLD, and deaded Vezok. Ill give more when i have time to read through some more.

Town: Jindori, SharkFinn, LLD, dead vezok.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1302 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Jolly Octopus from buttersafe.com

Sample comic here with Jolly Octopus making reference to Sad Turtle

1-shot messenger.

I was intending to send a long well thought paragraph but because i targetted the sad turtle, I assume I made a QT instead.
jindori wrote:Most likely tunnel vision from a grudge he holds on me.
And me, dont forget how I tunneled C-Worl.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1317 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by SharkFinn »

My role did not change.

I had a one-shot active ability that required me putting a lot of mental strain.

This morning after the intense strain i decided to chill out at jindori's house for the rest of the game. (i.e. QT).

I also had no clue about who sad turtle/jolly octopus were prior to that link i just checked out to show the origins of my character.

i targetted jin cause i thought he was PGO and the PGO's I know go boom. otherwise, he was scum (mentioned in the message i sent him).

Also I dont understand the last part of that sentence in C-Worl's post. i didnt connect sad turtle to his exact role name, but rather some turtle or tortoise who is usually sad, like the one from Dr. Seuss or some shit.

And the only reason I claimed was because jin did as I can support what he claimed out publically. seeing it now, it makes perfect sense for two characters from the same place to interact the way they did (seeing this is a B-Mod).

My intentions were to remove two players from the game, but instead I joined two players together.

EBWOP: Totally missed the amphibian part. let me research that to explain that portion.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1320 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Ok, well buttersafe says nothing bout that, BUT it's a B-mod so anything goes there.

I still believe jindori.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1330 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Pine wrote:@Shark: No. I want jindori to explain it. That has all the look of a major slip by scum, and I'd rather the one who made it defend it, rather than his more agile buddy.
<3. im agile.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1334 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 am

Post by SharkFinn »

@ MoI

1. Researched it the moment i put the comic link. I wanted to see what i was. I plan on changing my avatar to match. I like water.
2. Have yet to play on MS with a PGO. Play IRCmafia and PGO explodes on contact (me and Nikanor both play on the same channel. #mafia on globalgamers. Xyl's bot).
3. I never read the Yurtle the Turtle story but he's what i was thinking. he looks sad.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1365 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Jindori: PLEASE DONT LYNCH YOURSELF. k thx.

Flavor error in a bastard mod is being overhyped.

Play >>>> typo.

jindori is town.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1368 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:22 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Pine wrote:Yeah, here's the problem with the last two posts.

According to Shark's story, he would have no way of actually knowing for sure that jindori is Town.

jindori's premise is reliant on seeing the alignment that someone flips as, which we don't.

This is desperation scum tactics.
You are correct that I cannot say with 100% certainty that he is town; however I can say that based on the overall reaction, that he is clearly obvious town. I see overreaction by the majority o players and im wondering what portion are reflective to his claim of a former Town Poisoner.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1432 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

WAITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jindori: did you get any message from me at all (minus the QT)!?!??!?!?!
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1455 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

jindori wrote:why is this relevant????
YOU DIDNT GET MY LONG LETTER OF SUSPICION OF YOU WHEN YOU DIDNT EXPLODE????

ok pine speaks truths then. but idk why i still made the QT though???
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1461 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

DONT KILL JINDORI

HES FUCKING TOWN

AND I POSTED IN THAT QT

IF YOU ARE GOING TO LYNCH OR KILL SOMEONE, PICK ME!!!

IM NOTHING NOW. JIN IS SOMEBODY. I CAN ONLY SPEAK TO JIN.

DONT WASTE A KILL ON OBV TOWN. It's me, not him.

Prev edit: then i was second echoing thoughts from message asking wth he was since i was surprised he survived (like me)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1475 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

jindori is not scum!!!
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1477 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

-_-
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1493 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:03 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:Something bothers me. @Sharkfinn please claim your full action details. Honestly I don't see how you can confuse QT formation with a mod delivered message. When I read the claim, you're adapting to Jin's claim. With a claimed QT between you two, I don't see any coordination happening. It's just doesn't give the: two scum buddies are caught vibe.
FOR THE LAST F#@*ing time here.

1. I have the ability to send a message to a player at night (Flavor is playing mind games agressively and causing mental strain)
2. I sent a long message to jindori hoping to activate the PGO
2a. jindori did not recieve the message
2b. pine claims to block me
3. I somehow still managed to setup a QT with jindori(Flavor: after intense mental strain, i decide to chill out at best friend jindori's house)

My role never describes that I can make a QT with a player, yet I did. Attributing to hidden mod traits and same origins.

And we're not scum. and neither is jindori a vanilla role (as he claims). Idk where that is coming from,or i must be misreading things. -_-.

@MoI: i confirm the whole john connor deal. Thanks for reminding me -_-.

and if you read anything about buttersafe (which i have yesterday) here's somethings that you need to know.
1. Sad Turtle is lonely and depressed and thinks that Jolly Octopus is his best friend in the world
2. Jolly Octopus is meh to him.
3. In one comic, Jolly Octopus is asked to listen to a song from Sad Turtle, but he declines and leaves. Sad Turtle wrote in his diary how he and Jolly Octopus had an awesome day and how tomorrow they were going to have a picnic. He's obviously delusional and takes anything to be an act of friendship.
4. I can believe me (attempting) to message him could have caused the change from sad to happy, but it is a hidden mechanic.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1508 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Charlie wrote:SharkFinn, claimed to be Jolly Octopus. He has a one-shot messenger ability which was allegedly used on jindori N1. This makes their roles as neighbors. He now has a QuickTopic with him where 6 posts were made. Appears to be only NightTalk and no DayTalk. It seemed that he sent a message (through the mod) to jindori which didn't make it through. He claims to be now without ability (vanillia-ized).

Questions:
1) Is my summary correct?
2) Do you think that it's plausible, even probable, that after you activate your ability you'll automatically gain a QT with Sad Turtle? If yes, then isn't this too much of a coincidence to be believable considering the apparent fact that you were roleblocked?
3) Do you know if your neighbor is Town i.e. you're actually masons?
1. Mostly correct:
a)We are neighbors with a QT with ~20 posts in it atm.
b)As you can interpret from my statement, we can daytalk and nighttalk in it.
b)1)Yes that is not how it works in normal mafia but it isnt normal mafia.
b)2)It is super awesome mafia with Cuttlefish. ;D

2. It is plausible that it COULD work out that way, but it'd be odd for it to spontaneously happen without reasoning. Something jindori told me via QT is confusing me and it COULD be his fault we got the QT. Im making sure I understand it correctly, but atm I believe I MADE the QT from targetting him (even if i failed).

3. No, I do not know he is guaranteed town. I assume he is by the behavior of everyone else to our claim and the geniune coincidence that occured between us. The worst I assume is a 3rd Party SK that I converted to town via my ability (i.e. making the sad homicidal turtle happy and townloving)

PEDIT: How would a block condemn me if Jindori didnt get a message? We both agree on that portion. Im assuming atm that just the fact I targetted him (not that i [un]successfully delivered a message to him)

O and to clarify, I have gained nothing else aside from the QT, so basically im a one-shot messenger who shot. (vanilla).

PEDIT2: Fair point that the claim keeps changing but generally I can see why he claimed PGO then the poison is what he was and he told me the (make someone use their action twice) role. I missed where he claimed just townie.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1516 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am

Post by SharkFinn »

GreyICE: you know you love me and jindori <3.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1621 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 am

Post by SharkFinn »

C-Worl wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Implosion

Go read his ISO. It won't take you long. Each post is a line or two other than the two votes where he actually voted. Oh and those votes, vote #10 on my wagon and vote #9 on Acronachs. And I know what you're thinking, "Oh if those were his long posts then he explained himself." No he didn't, in one he talked about other people for most of the time and then sheeped to me at the end. With Acro he did mention Acro more in the post though not more than anyone else he mentioned, but this had been the first time he had mentioned Acro. Same with his vote on me (First time my name came out of his mouth)

Everything else has been tiny little posts in order to remain "active" without really being active. He's not scum hunting at all, unless he wants to jump on a massive bandwagon.
Speaks Truths. Ill actually do scumhunting once everyone finally understands the claim but implosion is good on my list.

Onto me/jin defense time:
1. FuzzyBeavers is correct. My action is sending a message, not forming a QT. Pine blocked me, making the message fail.
2. Ok, so it is mod confirmed that if jindori had a P abilitiy, it wont trigger by me.
3. BUT i do not recall that jindori had a P ability prior to the formation of the QT (the P ability is the QT after the QT is formed).
4. will clarify via QT
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1627 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 am

Post by SharkFinn »

GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:You haven't pressured me in the least.

Grey: Why do you think that such a liar is town?
Potentially misaimed. I think Jindori is town. The ability kind of makes sense, and dead PimHels go a long way towards making me happy.

I think Shark and Jin are neighbors.

This doesn't quite say Shark is town yet.
Basically we are and we do not know each others alignment atm, but we assume and believe we are each town.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1635 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:56 am

Post by SharkFinn »

GreyICE wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Empking wrote:You haven't pressured me in the least.

Grey: Why do you think that such a liar is town?
Potentially misaimed. I think Jindori is town. The ability kind of makes sense, and dead PimHels go a long way towards making me happy.

I think Shark and Jin are neighbors.

This doesn't quite say Shark is town yet.
Basically we are and we do not know each others alignment atm, but we assume and believe we are each town.
So do you still have the 1-shot message you can send to someone since you were blocked?
Nope. I believe the mod mentioned it but just as a general fact, I actioned, it failed, i dont get another shot.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1733 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Hey, Zyrconium believes in this wagon. Jindori believes in this wagon. I believe in this wagon. What's not to love about this wagon.

Unvote, vote Nobody Special

I will be very unactive over the weekend but seriously, Nobody Special's post restriction is terribad. It's one thing to have a PR and there's another to have multiple conditions in a PR simotaneously, especially one that has a post count restriction.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1741 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Magua wrote:Speaking of Zyrconium:
SharkFinn wrote:O forgot this one:

8. Zyrconium is now the Ghost of Nikanor's Past and can vote but cannot be targetted.
Where did you get this information?
Mod says he's dead but he has a vote. Im making a joke saying he's the Ghost of Nikanor's Past (from Christmas Carol). I bet the Ghost of Nikanor is true (as you can see he's voting NS).
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1785 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Metro wrote:Studying for finals.

VOTE

jindori

it was a happy Easter :)
Nominate him for tomorrows lynch or if Nobody Special somehow sways this wagon off him.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1786 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 am

Post by SharkFinn »

EBWOP: "or
today
if...."
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1854 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Sorry lack of posting and lack of quality posting. I've been distracted with a lot of things IRL and im working on getting back into this. Prepare for a lot from me via QT within the next few days jindori

also, why isnt nobody special being lynched yet? 11 votes = lynch???
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1857 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Can you describe what made your posting restriction so odd?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1858 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

EBWOP: I mean why the limited posts colors odd questions, etc.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1859 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Unvote
Forgot to do this.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1869 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

The only reason im unvoting is that mod is probably going to kill him for breaking posting restriction and i dont want him lynched until he tells us everything.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1871 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Really? Can I not listen to the man before he dies? He wont kill cause he's probably a dead man. and cannot action.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1875 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@Amrun: under the sea. Kinda representative of me and jindori being sea creatures.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1887 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Nobody Special. What about your PR? what is it exactly? I cannot understand what happened?
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1966 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 am

Post by SharkFinn »

What is the flavor of your action Surye?

/me loves Pokemon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”