Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Energetic Penguin »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:I KNOW!

I was scared about posting first because I thought I might die if I did so >_>

So do we skip the RVS in this game and just start arguing right away?
What do you mean? Like random game mechanic that you die as first poster? Do you really need to ask that question?

You seem nervous from this post and scum are generally the only people who need feel that way.

Fos: Ant

bobsnox wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:I KNOW!

I was scared about posting first because I thought I might die if I did so >_>

So do we skip the RVS in this game and just start arguing right away?
lol people always suspect me day one until they get used to my style, so I figured I'd have at it.

I don't know how you start arguing if no one has said anything, so I don't know about skipping RVS. For now I'm definitely going to

VOTE: Stels

to see what reaction I get
I find it odd that you would need to tack on that rider of "to see what reaction I get". Isn't that the commonly accepted reasoning behind random votes?
Twistedspoon wrote:just got the PM

Energetic penguin

I have a new RVS policy of voting those players with the best or most interesting usernames

anyways, serious now

looking at the dead list we must have a real mafioso threat considering a watcher, a cop and 2 masons are already dead.

I'm trying to think of a connection between the roles that could determine the mechanic. :/
Any ideas?
This post is full of worthless content and your others talk about leaving the RVS but do nothing to actually make it happen.

VOTE: Twistedspoon
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 am

This post by Bob makes little sense.
bobsnox wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:Just got the message.
That's a lot of N0 deaths, more than I would expect from just scum or scum + SK. Could some of them have targeted a Paranoid Gun Owner?

No reads yet so VOTE: Ant_to_the_max.
Was there any particular reason that you thought posting first was dangerous? If yes, are there any other things we should be wary of?
I'm always suspicious of the first person to post/question the previous night's events, so I'm wary of posting first. That's probably what ATTM meant.
You're suspicous of the first person to post or the first one to question the night's events? You did both of those, yet you claim you're wary of doing such. There's no reason to defend him either. If he's town he should be able to explain himself.

[quote="bobsnox]Not liking the EPenguin nitpicking. I see scum do that all the time early in the game. It's actually the reason I was voting Stels (seen it from Stels before).

UNVOTE: Stels

VOTE: Energetic Penguin[/quote]I can buy that you think nitpicking is a scumtell. Voting stels for that reason doesn't make any sense because he hasn't posted yet and it sounds like this may be something he does out of personality.
bobsnox wrote:To be clear, my "scummy play" has been pointing out that I was wary of posting first because I always suspect the person who posts first?

If so, that's crap. But it's Day One so I expect crap I guess.
Well I think you should drop the idea that posting first is a scumtell. It makes no sense and you run into oddities like suspecting yourself.
Stels wrote:@lololololfunnypeople: Wow... Just wow. He caught scum, and a good enough reason. If you can't see it, you are blind. I like how you guys freak out at my first vote.
What freakout? Only one person responded to your vote. As for this "good reason", how is anyone to decide if its good or not if they aren't told what it is? Just because you think you've noticed it doesn't mean you call other people blind.

@People voting for me: What's the reasoning?
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 am

C-Worl wrote:
Energetic Penguin wrote: @People voting for me: What's the reasoning?
You're scum.
That doesn't answer my question and you know that.

UNVOTE: Twisted Spoon

VOTE: C-worl
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 pm

C-Worl wrote:Ok, does OMGUS to a RVS vote count. Because that's basically what your vote on Twisted Spoon amounted to. The fact that you're now voting for me doesn't help your case.

Die scum die.
Wow, I highly doubt that's the "good reason" behind the wagon, because that's total crap. I voted Twisted Spoon for a reason totally unrelated to him voting for me. I explained it in that post.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

VOTE: C-Worl

I'd really like to hear nacho's reasoning to see if it matches up with C-Worl's.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

C-Worl wrote:Your supposed reasoning was that the post lacked any value. Conisdering it was RVS, thats a dumb reason to vote someone. Meaning you said that as an excuse to OMGUS. Oh and you're not even trying to deny that your vote on me was OMGUS. I know I'm town but I'm not so sure about you. Also, love how quickly the wagon on me starts to build itself up.

Vote: Penguin

After we lynch him THB and Ant are his scum buddies.
No, I said he talked alot about getting out of RVS, but did nothing to make it happen. Learn to read.

My vote on you is not OMGUS. I don't even see where you accused me of such.

OMGUS is voting/attacking another person with your only or primary reason being that they voted/attacked you.

I am voting for you because you blindly sheep onto this wagon and have provided crap reasons for such. Before even answering my question you were deflective. This is scummy stuff.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:05 pm

thats a minor point. how about responding to the rest of my post?
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Amrun wrote:I don't get the penguin wagon either, but his reaction was shitty. Why me = fry me, etc.

Still happy with bobsnox vote fornow.

Don't really see a cobbler case.

Easter weekend, fair warning.
I'm not used to this meta. I don't really undertsand what I'm supposed to say when a guy jumps out at me and announces I'm scum and then all his little follower sheep vote for me. I understand I may die here, but just for my benefit in future games on this site would you explain what one should do when randomly accused, put at L-1 and given no reason for why you are suspected?
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Shutup C-worl. That wasn't AtE, I'm asking a question, and I'm not expecting to be viewed as townier.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

town reads
12. TwoHeadedBoy
9. Cobblerfone
4. Ant_to_the_max

I definitely think there is scum among the sheep trying to lynch me.

Please note that this is not about the fact the there are voting me specifically but that they are sheeping. This is not OMGUS, Cworl.

My first guess would be C-worl followed by Vezok and then stels.

I can see how the daykill might frame me but how would it have that effect for C-worl?
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

busy right now, been reading, will post tongiht.
Energetic Penguin
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Energetic Penguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:27 pm

So setup boils down to being: 3 scum w/daykill V. 3 masons + 6 townies + small chance deputy shares old cop's result before dying.

That's a bastard setup given that people were expecting a large theme game and ended up getting a mini sized game. Plus that people with PRs died randomly, was probably unfun for them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”