ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am

Post by ToastyToast »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
vote: toastytoast

i know someone in RL who calls himself that! :O
Im someone in real life who calls himself that, too! Unfortunately, there's only room for one food product
Vote:LobsterCatapult
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@lobster: the person who calls himself ToastyToast is me lol
@Thor: Do you ordinarily advocate for D1 policy lynches?
If he's on your blacklist, then why are you in the game?
I cannot justify voting for someone I've never played with and who has yet to say anything in the game. If a player has played against his win-con, then 1)talk to mith and 2)technically its the person who blacklisted a player's duty to regulate the games they've been in.

danakillsu wrote:Dang it, chesskid. Your avatar is full of lies! Switch back to the Ivysaur one!

But south park avatars say..."troll" much better than Ivysaur.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Thor: fair enough, in your situation I'd have the same dilemma (I don wanna replace when there's superheroes). Vig would be more appropriate

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 am

Post by ToastyToast »

DeityKabuto wrote:
I do have offsite experience, and I am not an alt.
I just don't see the point in a RL, I play differently, and like to have more reason into my votes whether it's the last day or the first, most Mafia games lack people who play "fair" or "reasonable" and those who just appear to be trolls and go about random lynching and always switching their votes are only starting discussion which could give us hints on who is scum, or could just be a waste of posting.

I think your missing the point. 1)Vig policy kill is better than a PL (well, unless the vig is liek amazing at finding scum). 2)Past experience with a player can effect the game as a whole. If Thor has played a game in which Tempz played against his wincon, then he is going to have a bias towards said player. 3) PL are useful EARLY as opposed to later because they get rid of distractions.

Nonetheless, I'm assuming we have a vig (come on, its a superhero game--all super-heroes are vigs) and as such am against a PL right now. Besides, he hasn't even said anything yet.

DeityKabuto wrote:What. The scum forming alliances to have a newbie like myself dead?

Don't play the newbie card. +scumpoints
More later but I have a final and I'm going to be late if I keep getting distracted

@chesskid: was post 58 a song?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@CMAR:Any reason for lobster being a good vote, other than the "you're trying too hard" thing?

chesskid3 wrote:what made you think post 58 was a song

Your trolling has excelled to the point of now containing proper beat and meter. Congratulations.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

that depends on you, CMAR. What would you like me to be?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Zinger: I was about to post something about you but then realized MoI pretty much said it already.
Anyways, to add to my suspicions, MoI asked you if you thought he was scum, and, despite your posting afterwards, you completely ignore said post.

So far, it seems you've suspected MoI, Lobster Catapult, DK, and Meransiel.

Zinger2099 wrote:Yeah, if DeityKabuto flips town, Meransiel is number #1 scum.
If DeityKabuto flips scum, LC is number #2 scum (#1 being DK, duh).

Wait--how exactly does DK town, Meransiel scum make sense? I'm pretty sure the main opinion is that DK and Meransiel could be scum together. Given that the "yeah" suggests agreement with someone, you need to explain why you are making such a connection. Not to mention the duo chain lynch thing. Making such a statement based on such little information is bad.

Zinger2099 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:there be scum in these late wagoners
pew pew goes the vig
To be fair, I only
just
joined the game.

MoI already said it, but the only way this is valid is if you didn't
read
the game before placing down your vote. Apparently you did. This game started a day ago, so technically we ALL just joined the game.
So,
Zinger 2099 wrote: For fuck sakes the game was only 5 pages long when I replaced in, I had time to read the whole thing before I even got my response PM from the mod saying I was good to go. I am fully caught up on everything in this game, and no I am not shy at all about placing an L-1 vote on DeityKabuto because I feel his lynch would bring out the most information today regardless of which way he flipped.

just means you contradicting yourself. Yeah, you had just replaced in and put a vote down. With little info, various jumps of opinions that just happen to coincide with the opinions of others. And then you imply that you DID read the game before putting the vote down, which means your little "I just joined the game" thing is a red herring.

Zinger2099 wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:I have a question, why am I on policy-lynch, what did I do?
Not reading the thread for one (which would have answered your own question).

Irony?

Unvote:Vote:Zinger2009

Just some other stuff. The fact that pretty much every argument formed thus far is based on PL newbs (plus Meransiel) is a problem. I need to take a closer look on the more "experienced" players because there are definitely scum hiding on the wagons.
Some possibilities?: AGar hasn't posted much serious info, and has pretty much just said "HEY GUSY VOTE DK" without backing it up.
Also, GI
GreyICE wrote:MoI... it smells two teamish. You know that's most likely what's happening.

What made you come to that conclusion?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 am

Post by ToastyToast »

DeityKabuto wrote:
It means that I only like to vote once I've gotten enough evidence, but other people just start random voting at the start of the game. :/

If you don't like RVS, then start RQS. Can't get evidence if the game doesn't start somewhere, and RVS gives the first chance to look for things.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Note: In my post, I now understand that you (zinger) hadn't posted because you were busy writing that massing...thing. lol.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 am

Post by ToastyToast »

ToastyToast wrote:"OMGUS Zinger posted AFTER ME and still hasn't responded to my post yet!"

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 am

Post by ToastyToast »

OMG, I have to go somewhere right now but I will say this: my case on you functions independently of MoI's. I ISO'd you before reading his post, because I wanted to see your reasons for the DK vote. And it struck me as scummy. Not to mention the fact that a vote on you is significantly better than staying on my RVS vote, and I suspected you.

As for the whole gullible thing....I am perfectly capable of 1) making up my own mind and 2)being careful. If anything my ability to be manipulated is my biggest weakness, but, because I know that, I'm paying A LOT of attention to MoI. I've read blackest night. Yeah, reading that is enough to be careful. Also, your eliminating your own ability to manipulate, which is stupid.

So, in summary, you have no idea whether or not I double check facts, but I do. Furthermore, I didn't look at MoI's reasons because I was busy ISOing and finding my own. Also, its not a bandwagon given that nobody but me is voting you.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ToastyToast »

DeityKabuto wrote:Um... I know this is not going to change anything but since you guys don't see me as much of a help to the town, go ahead and lynch me and when I flip townie I will just be like "Meh... whatever" and walk away.

Want to know whats more helpful? scumhunting.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

zinger wrote:I believe, based on Meransiel's posts about not hammering DK (see earlier discussion), make it likely that if DK flips town, Meransiel is probably scum trying to avoid taking blame for the hammer and at the same time looking for town pants. I also believe based on a post by LobsterC that if DK flips scum, LC is likely a scum-partner for trying to buy him some defense (though I am less confident of this assessment now than I was then). From either perspective, DK's lynch would yield information about who is scum, which is a productive lynch. Also the sheer volume of people on DK's wagon makes it easy to hold them accountable later if he ends up flipping town.

This is my main issue with you. You are connecting DK to A LOT of people based on very small statements. In other words, your suspicions seem 1)too numerous and 2)over-exaggerated
However, I do think a DK flip would yield more information than the other wagons (primarily Meransiel), but in reality there is yet to be any solid case against him. His defense is terrible, and most people are voting him for the same reasons.

zinger wrote:Misrepresentation when you claim I was contradicting myself (I wasn't), followed by another misrepresentation when you claimed all I did was replaced in and voted (I didn't), followed by yet another misrepresentation when you say I have little info and various jumps of opinion that happen to coincide with others (a lie, I have my own clearly presented opinions based on plenty of info, if you care to look for them), followed by another misrepresentation when you claim that I am lying about having read the game (I proved above that I did not), followed by another misrepresentation about my "I just joined the game" comment being a red herring.

You really like the term "misrep," don't you? It was a contradiction because you said you had time to read the game, which makes the time of the replacement irrelevant. If you read the game, then you could put down a vote and mentioning that you just joined the game makes it seem like you aren't caught up. Your opinions do coincide with others. Your list of suspects are people all being considered. Your lobster case is one line, your meransiel case is based on a DK lynch. That is not enough info as far as I'm concerned.
Misrep in that I did not accuse you of not reading the game, I was attacking your reasons for the "I just joined the game"

THE CHESSKID VERSION

-I don't like Zinger's reasons for voting DK/ wishful thinking in the connections we'll gain
-His misrep thing is a misrep itself
-His "defenses" do less to provide reasons for his actions and more to attack those who attacked him. Not to mention he's attempting to make my reasons for a vote irrelevant, suggests I unvote him immediately, considers me suspicious for attacking him, then makes a short wall that summarizes my case to OMGUS, I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE wrote:Show of hands.
Everyone who posts after this who thinks DeityKabuto is town should say so.

DK has a terrible defense, and is playing the newb card despite having experience on another website. So he's leaning scum for me and I'd vote him right now if not for meransiel's terrible claim.

Not only is his fail-supergirl claim bad, I highly doubt that she'd be VT, he said his claim randomly--he's not Vezok and therefore normal rules apply. Also, his "lack of interest" in the game is antitown anyways

Unvote:Vote:Meransiel

@Diddin: although it could be mod error, I would highly doubt it since mod is an obvsuperhero nerd (his avatar) and would likely have been careful enough to figure out the name of a character. Not to mention that mods are more likely to make a mistake on fake-claims, something that cannot be ruled out as possible to exist.

Agar wrote:Dear Toasty,
I work overnights. 40 hours a week, whatever 5 days they feel like, blah blah blah. Last night was an exceptionally shit night, so I didn't post content yesterday, yes. You haven't played with me before, so I'll cut you some slack, but I basically unleash a heavenly fury on people who accuse me of lurking in any form.

Fair enough, I apologize. Also+townpoints for your plan and the fact that you could be breadcrumming God with the "heavenly fury" thing :P

PEDIT: @zinger: I read the context, I read your response. I disagree with you. So stop whining about it and prove to me that you are town instead of getting caught up on a single vote on you (which is no longer there).

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I think I like this post but I don't remember cuz WHEEEEEE

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Hey ya'll. I apologize if I seem more inactive right now, for I have a lot to study for this week
Firstly, @Thor: You had a question about my zinger case, correct? My two main issues with him lay on two factors: 1)His suspicions, some of which are OMGUS, others that he states he has provided sufficient amount of evidence for (I disagree, he's spent more time defending himself from one vote than he has in actual scum-hunting) and 2)His defense. I, quite frankly, think its BS. I cannot prove why, but that is for you and everyone else to see. It basically consists of MISREP, OMGUS, MISREP. Its one thing to say such words and quite another to prove it. Not to mention that he basically zero'd in on the chesskid part of my argument, which I saw as a minor detail to my case.

Oh, and the whole "I'm suspicious because of the way MoI and TT attacked me" is code for more OMGUS. I attacked him the same way I would attack anyone else I found suspicious, and in return he threw a fit.

I plan on making a list later tonight.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #16) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:14 am

Post by ToastyToast »

zinger wrote:I never defended against any votes. Get your facts straight. I have only defended against crap cases that are built by incompetent players who don't even check their own facts before making them.
Also, for the record, I have done way more scumhunting than you have. I call bullshit.

OHOHOHO now THIS I will take personally. Congratulations on pissing me off, I will NOT be responding to any of your crap now, but I will post on all your bad plays.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Thor665 wrote:@Toasty - did you ever respond to me when I asked you about the Zinger case and how I thought it was misrepping him?

Yes, I gave you my summary of my thoughts of the case. You focussed mainly on the chesskid point (if I remember correctly), which I don't really consider to be a large part of my case and am fine considering it refuted by zinger.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

Post by ToastyToast »

It was not an intentional misrepresentation, but I think his response is reasonable. So, yeah, that part of my argument is taken out of my reasons for voting him. I think I just have a different definition of "misrep." My post on that issue was my interpretation of what he did, and I don't really call things a misrep unless its based on fact. For example, if I said you attacking me was an act of buddying with Zinger, I would consider that a misrep.

Lol sry for the wordy response, I'm stuck in writing mode atm.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

You mapped out a whole list of lurkers. He just said "stop lurking." big difference. More scumpoints, misrep. lol.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #20) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

BUTTERED TOAST

vezokpiraka-from what I know of him, this is town vezok
MoI-well-made cases and active scumhunting
Chesskid-He amuses me, I have a good feeling
Thor665-I don't think he's protecting zinger-scumbuddy, and his challenges/questions/input are good
Baby Spice-lack of input? yes. Is that normal for her? also yes.
ZeL1nk-he had that one really good post and it has given me a positive impression

TOAST

LobsterCatapult-Most active player who doesn't have "mafia scum" next to her name; leaning town.
Nero Cain-Who's that?
KageLord-waitin for that catchup post!
farside22-I've been going back and forth with her. currently leaning town
diddin-isn't really memorable based on my reads
Tempz-full of lurky failure
AGar-I do agree with his reads--thats about it
danakillsu-eh, doesn't say much :/
CMAR-sort of just going with the flow right now. It could be a problem later

BURNT TOAST

Meransiel-admitted lack of effort already makes him anti-town, plus his fail claim, and his poor defense (lack thereof, pretty much).
Zinger2009-my strongest read; he's very hostile in his defenses and acts as if his view is the only view; plus, see my cases and his rebuttals
DK-Could just be a VI, but he has yet to provide content and is acting defeated already.
BloodCovenant-this is largely gut, but he really needs to post more. More content will probably change my views.

As should be apparent from the giant null list, this game seems to consist of half really active players and have-passive players. Makes it hard to read people, so in all reality there are probably at least 2 scum in the null area.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #21) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

chesskid3 wrote:GreyICE is not on your list toasty

also i didn't read any of the thor case, WHAT SANE SCUM WOULD PUSH A PL SO HARD JESUS CHRIST

I didn't mention GI because I am currently waiting for [REDACTED] to finish soon. Then I'll have meta to rely on :D

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #22) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

chesskid3 wrote:what about his claim of innocent child-batman?

batman's about as innocent as your mum.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #23) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Ok to add to my list, since vezok and chesskid asked about it
1)GI: In Cowboy Bebop (which just finished), he was basically confirmed town. characterized by aggressive hunting and thought he was the pope. I don't see any of that attitude here. Leaning scum.

2)Vezok: My meta on you is based on some games I skimmed through for another game we're in. Also, based on what other people have said about you. lurking comes naturally to you, but that doesn't make you COMPLETELY useless. As of now, you are being semi-productive.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #24) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

he's now L-1.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #25) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Waiting for a claim. Also,
Tempz wrote:@ Chesskid, you are just accusing people who don't seem very scummy. ,more than likely that dk is scum and your just trying to scum save. Either that or you inexperienced town.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #26) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

diddin wrote:If DK flips scum BS is my top suspect. She's avoiding him like crazy.
A bit more after my band concert.

BS is avoiding this thread like crazy. I will hammer if there is still no claim by the time I get back from shopping/dinner.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #27) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Unvote:Vote:DeityKabuto

He failed. Im also reasonably sure that this move is the best for town atm.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #28) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Baby Spice wrote:
Turns out Baby Spice is town and BS is scum, at least that's what I gather from the three mentions that Toasty has made of me.

uh, you misunderstood that. I was saying that you avoiding DK is irrelevant because you haven't been paying a lot of attention to anyone. I have never called you scum, unless you misunderstood one of the times i've said "bullshit" as "baby_spice"

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #29) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:56 am

Post by ToastyToast »

WOAH 1)chesskid, your new avatar is an epic of epic epicness.

2)What are the points behind the Kagelord wagon?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #30) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I have already checked in. I see no reason not to vote for Kagelord, but I am a bit skeptical based on the lack of information we have on the night action. On the off-chance that Kagelord flips town, we should avoid passing judgement on MoI's role in the lynch (as far as the Kagelord issue goes) until we get some scum kills. That way we can know if there was a framer amongst them. I can hammer if ya'll are ok with it but I personally think we need another day to check for possible buddies.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #31) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by ToastyToast »

AGar wrote:
Are there splinters in your colon? (I think I'm stealing that general imagery from Yos). Because you came down on the fence mighty hard.

Yeah, I am on the fence, actually. Because I don't think blindly accepting what someone says is good play, and Kagelord was not on my scumlist before this event.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #32) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@GI:sry for the WIFOM, but, in your opinion, why would scum use their power on DK, of all people?

chesskid3 wrote:MoI was on your townlist though, yes?

yeah, but he's also MoI. Although I am currently wearing a shirt with his avatar on it, he still scares me. I can't just follow who's on my town-list--they're not confirmed.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #33) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 am

Post by ToastyToast »

:? I totally thought GI was scum. Then again, I always think he's scum....
This flip gives me little information as far as associations go, kagelord like did not mention any players that are alive.
@reckoner: U suspect MoI regardless of his roll in the kagelord flip?

Due to this, I'm going to have to re-read D2, looking at suspects zinger, meransiel.
I think kagelord's words on BabySpice were just thrown out there. It wasn't very strong, and came off as a last ditch effort to get town lynched

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #34) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:43 am

Post by ToastyToast »

chesskid3 wrote:
vote: reck
welptoday is goign to end in one of their lynches so choo choo

Unless the same thing that happened to kagelord happens to diddin.

With regard to the MoI and Reck debate, Reck was quick to be on the defensive rather than the attack. Which reminds me. MoI claimed an investigative power. Although one correct scum catch is likely, two? not so much.
In any case, if this indeed turns into a 1v1, we should take up reck on his offer. Based on yesterday, I do have a town read on MoI (call it a love-fest orgy if you want, I call it a reasonable conclusion). In the situation that reck flips town, MoI will not have that strong read any longer.

also, @dana: what about chesskid3's play struck you a strange? Can you point to any specific posts?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #35) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

Post by ToastyToast »

I'm saying your case is basically a defense of yourself, not an attack on MoI.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #36) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In addition,

reck wrote:3) I suggested, at the start, that certain players knew better than to policy vote like that… and then I suggested that THOR was playing terrible and subpar compared to what I've seen of him. I did not attack all the "veteran players" like you said I did… and if I did, then why did I agree with farside22 so much, when she's probably the oldest player in this game?

reck wrote:My problem here is that there are too many players who I know are better than this that are playing a lazy game. AGar, GreyICE, Thor, and Magna come to mind. Meanwhile, focusing on their shortcomings is making it harder for me to get a better read on other players.

How is this NOT an attack? Not to mention that you continue to go on on how AGar, Gi, and Magna are all hardcore buddying. That IS singling out the more experienced players, regardless of whether or not you explicitly said it. I didn't consider this a scummy until the your explanation of it.

Not to mention that you replaced BloodCovenant, someone who I had a scum-gut read on. Good reason? not at all. But pair it up with a town read on magna in a 1v1 and you get my vote. Holding off on a vote right now so we can hear diddin's response to MoI.

pedit:i skimmed it. Just like you skimmed zinger's wall, something I'm not to happy about given my large scum read. O.o reminds me of that 'lil buddying connection between the two of you. Agreeing with someone for going against MoI and giving them +town points without actually reading the wall? then agreeing with diddin that zinger could be newb scum trying to hard. Huh, interesting.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

Post by ToastyToast »

zinger-kagelord-reck-diddin scum team? OHOhOHO i see it

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 am

Post by ToastyToast »

bleh,
@mod can you fix those quotes in post #854?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #39) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Yeah, problem with diddin lynch is him scum makes the game too breakable. On the other hand, lynching him WILL give us information if x-men are in fact the scum team. Zinger's reason for voting diddin is bad--comes off as scum trying to give a reason to lynch his buddy. Could be a "gambit" (haha punny) of sorts to make zinger town by roleblocking him.

@MoI: Of course reckoner could just be misguided town, but your current position in this game is mighty advantageous for scum. And for that reason it can't be ruled out. But I was primarily pointing out his whole "lynch me then when I flip town lynch MoI" thing. I've seen it b4 as a last ditch effort by scum to fend off a lynch. Its similar to the whole "when I die tonight" thing people tend to do when they aren't a VT.

I disagree with a C-worl vote. And I've already given my proposed scum team. Diddin comes first, that way we can see what this X-men thing is all about.
Vote:diddin

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #40) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 am

Post by ToastyToast »

VC says it takes 9 to lynch. My vote is number 6. so, no

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #41) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

diddin wrote:You've practically already fullclaimed. So get on with the get on. We can't believe you until you fullclaim.

Given that you now have two people with actions that support your lynch, i do not think you are in the position to ask for such a claim.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #42) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

xRECKONERx wrote:Two people?

Zinger + who?

MoI telling diddin to claim is what started this wagon, is it not?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #43) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

ZeL1nK wrote:MoI says he was roleblocked though, so it's just Zinger.

Huh. I guess I missed that...nonetheless, we should probably trust zinger--albeit hesitantly. I still like diddin-kagelord-zinger-reckoner scum. Im least sure about reck, however.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #44) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Regfan wrote:
Toasty wrote: we should probably trust zinger

Toasty wrote:I still like diddin-kagelord-zinger-reckoner scum

Explain.

Because regardless, lynching diddin will give more reason to believe him. If diddin indeed flips scum, then zinger gains town-points. Does it clear him? no. But lynching scum is lynching scum, regardless of whether there is some "ZOMG CONSPIRACY" going on behind it. I realize my phrasing of that comes off as a contradiction. Its notsomuch trust as it is following someone's words to prove their validity.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #45) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 am

Post by ToastyToast »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Toasty

lolno

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #46) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Ok some quick notes. The fact that there was only 1 kill suggests that there are only two killing groups total in the game. Could be a vig and mafia or SK and mafia or 2 scum teams, but there is not going to be more than 3 kills.

Diddin has to get lynched today, if only to clear up what happens. If Diddin indeed flips town, then his claim that he was roleblocked by zinger points to zinger-scum. That is all for now.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #47) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

pappums rat wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:Ok some quick notes. The fact that there was only 1 kill suggests that there are only two killing groups total in the game. Could be a vig and mafia or SK and mafia or 2 scum teams, but there is not going to be more than
2 kills.

Diddin has to get lynched today, if only to clear up what happens. If Diddin indeed flips town, then his claim that he was roleblocked by zinger points to zinger-scum. That is all for now.

I agree completely with this post. This game has two kills, and I would wager that there is only one scumteam.

fixed this for me!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #48) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 am

Post by ToastyToast »

BAH. YOU GUYS BETTER WIN

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

:(

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

danakillsu wrote:I don't understand the setup of the two scumteams, though. I think switching the two GF roles might have made them a good deal more balanced.

Agreed, but if that were the case purple scum-team would have been destroyed b4 the massive Power role night deaths. The governor is what made the scum teams unbalanced. That was a lot of power.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

were the scum chosen in the same way?

@Reck: I could understand that, but, I mean, I already thought he was town (see my D1 protection) and then he claimed cop. "follow the cop" isn't really bad strategy. I probably should have sheeped less though, because I was probably singled out as someone who would be protecting MoI if I had any power.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Zinger: the good was that you definately should have shot DK

GreyICE and Dana were both bad targets because even if you had suspcions against them you should have tried to shoot other people with more universal suspicions/ people who were noticeably lurking or being unhelpful

I thought Meransiel could be scum so i don't blame you for that one.

It its too good to be true, all the better to lynch them because no one would have been upset if you were taking out the weaker players.

Meh, you'll get better.

Also, about your GreyICE rage....its something you just have to get used to. Fighting back tends to be better than asking for a ban.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”