JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:04 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Vote:PookyTheMagicalBear

Someone with a name that long has to be evil. Bears are also evil.

:evil:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Harsh.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:39 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

I was talking about the vote block by the way.

Go go Amazing bandwagon!
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:46 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
vote Commodore Amazing

first person to cry about nightkills is usually scumbag.
I agree. Except one time when it was LML and he was actually a mason. That sucked.

I thought this was weird though:
Commodore Amazing wrote:I'm pretty sure Iammars investigated me last night, so if someone can revive him so he can tell everyone that I'm innocent, that would be lovely.
Nobody said they thought he was guilty so I don't know why he's so keen to prove he's innocent. Paranoia much?

unvote; vote commodore amazing
First person to tell me why this post is wrong gets a cookie.
They didn't get the joke?

My cookie.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:35 am

Post by JechtMurray »

This looks fun. I feel left out. :'(

Unvote, Vote:Commodore Amazing

*shrug*

Until we have something better to do.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:37 am

Post by JechtMurray »

You are 4 from a lynch.
Commodore wrote: I think my claim's pretty convincing, as it's something that's obviously in the game, and obviously not a scum role.
You realise that's pretty scummy sounding?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:05 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Dranko20 wrote:oh wait, i forgot. don't worry it shouldnt show up on the vote count.

lol
We shall see! LAL!

Unvote

Vote:Dranko20
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:06 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:No kidding.

Anyway, I'm not scum
. I think JechtMurray was one of the shadier fellows to hop on my bandwagon, so I think he's a pretty good place to start with this game.

bigbenwd, I'm not going to claim until I get like 14 or 15 votes. If that happens, everyone will hear my claim, say, "Derf, I don't know why I was voting for him in the first place," and then we'll bandwagon someone who was on my bandwagon.
So let's just skip my claim and go straight to JechtMurray
:roll: Well played. If his vote appeared it would've been the most blatant case of LAL I'd ever have seen. It didn't so...
Unvote

Why do you have to make a statement like 'I'm not scum'?. It's hardly needed is it? It's something everyone's going to say, and townies shouldn't have to say it.

And why skip you? Haven't thought of a good claim yet?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:17 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:I don't find it weird for Dranko to vote, even if he knows his vote won't be counted. It's his way of making his feelings known, even if he can't technically vote.

unvote
vote JechtMurray

When the Commodore bandwagon was picking up, he said:
Jecht wrote:Go go Amazing bandwagon!
and then
Jecht wrote:This looks fun. I feel left out. :'(

*shrug*

Seems to me like he didn't believe in the bandwagon. If you don't believe in the reasons for it, why be on it?

And now with the vote on Dranko for LAL... seems like Jecht is just making up reasons to vote people.
Ah yes, you're right. I didn't have any game based reason's to vote Commodore aside from his post which started the bandwagon in the first place. I later decided to leap onto it, because as aparently we had a really bad night one and we are unlikely to have any breadcrumbed scum.

What the town needs is information. Claims give information. Seeing as the lynch number is so high, we needed more members on the bandwagon.

It looked like Dranko was lying after his vote don't you think? He went from 'I can't Vote' to 'Vote' in the same day, and that looked like a scum who'd forgotten that he'd had a supposed negative effect on him.

It would've made sense for a scum play 'I've had a vote steal on me, hence that's likely to be scum using it on me'. Now that he wasn't lying and just careless when he posted it's alright.

You will notice that I'm not the only one who noticed this, and voted for him under the potential LAL clause.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:27 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:One more thing: http://www.voteforJechtMurray.com
Sorry, I was redirected to http://www.mislynch.org

Incidentaly, is 'groin-grabbingly' really a term for slow? I would rather say 'This game grabs you by the balls' as a term of excitement.

That was a fantastic bandwagon smilie by the way. *steals* It's my new numa one smilie.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:20 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Lostprophet wrote:
Unvote, Vote: JechtMurray
Yeah, this is fair enough. I was too enthusiastic about what I though was a scum mistake, and it was stupid. I'm in the process of making a monster post detailing interesting posts from the start of the game.

Might take a while to sort it out, but hopefully within an hour, I'll have all my notes spread in front of the town to see.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:59 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Right, I'll split it up into 2 posts.

First half of the game: a selection of notes.

This is where the game started really.
Commodore Amazing wrote:Wow. That seems terrible. I'll vote: Aureal
I'm pretty sure Iammars investigated me last night, so if someone can revive him so he can tell everyone that I'm innocent, that would be lovely.
This is what started the CA bandwagon. The very first game post of the game had an aparently empathetic cry about the night. Now, it's obviously pretty risky to base arguements on who comments on night first, as someone always has to. However the first statement did not seem very sincere.

The second one, as has been analysed to death, really got things going.
PookytheMagicalBear wrote:vote Commodore Amazing

first person to cry about nightkills is usually scumbag.
The first vote on CA. A reasonable vote. After this
ElvisKnits
points out his CA's scummy statement then some people vote him with 'I agree' type votes'
inhimshallbe wrote:Hmmm... apparently we have something a-rolling.

Works for me Smile.

Vote: Commodore Amazing - Bandwagon, ho! [/thundercats]
And
Macros wrote:i feel like bandwagoning tonight, tonight!
vote CA
no real reason beyond the suspicions already alluded to by others.
And
Me wrote:This looks fun. I feel left out. :'(

*shrug*

Until we have something better to do. -
As you can see, I'm not the first one to express an interest in joining the bandwagon. In fact, I am the first to vote under the condition that the town did not have anything better to go on. (Ironic that it seems like I'm the new thing to go on ;))

Elvis Knits
laters posts this:
elvis_knits wrote:
Commodore, it wasn't the fact that you thought Iammars would investigate you that made me think your comment was scummy. It was that you felt the need to tell us all that if he were alive he would tell us that you're innocent. 1) He can't tell us that, because he's NOT alive, and 2) Everyone's gonna say they're innocent, so what's you point?

Which are fair points in my opinion.
Aureal wrote:These points don't make any sense. For 1), dismissing a what-if scenario on the basis that it can't happen, when everybody including the person who proposed the scenario is aware of that, is pointless. And for 2)... what? We're talking about Iammars saying CA is innocent here, not someone claiming his own innocence. And you darn well know that. vote: elvis_knits
Aureal was quick to try and rubbish these points, and trying to make the point that in some way Iammars would have been saying CA was innocent. Obviously this was a bit dodgy logic, as CA obviously was trying to claim his innocence(as Elvis points out), even if it was a joke.

inhimshallbe wrote:Pfft... CA, I should've known you were good. My apologies.

Unvote
Vote: cropcircles - for his most recent post.
This was a big WTF post for me. This is a really sudden leap off a bandwagon vote with very little explaination. The post in question was this:
cropcircles wrote:@diggy: Commodore was eager to clear himself when no one thought he was scummy. Yeah, these mafiascum folk are a bloodthirsty bunch.

I'mma go with CA on this one. Vote Pooky
This was only an explainatory post with a vote for whom he percieved to have started the CA bandwagon. I didn't think this was all that scummy.

I'm obviously missing out some posts here, as I can't fit everything in.
Dranko20 wrote:screw all yall vote: coron
This is pretty much where it goes wrong for me. When I spotted this, I had assumed that he had made a big mistake. I had also assumed that there would be some sort of mod punishment for trying to vote while vote-blocked, as it's pretty misleading.

Stay tuned, I'm not finished by any means.

Incidentaly, we need to sort of the people who only have like 2 posts or haven't posted at all. Could someone more adept with forums do a
post count
please?

I'll get started on the second half, then an extra smaller post to try and sum up the main points if that's okay.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:58 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Part 2

inhimshallbe wrote:Now I have the feeling that cropcircles is creating a fake right in front of our very eyes. Let's lynch him!
Niiiiice. Unfounded lynch attempt there.
Sotty7 wrote:
I took the CA mentioning of bringing Iammars back to life as a joke so I don't really agree with the wagon as of right now.

Dranko20 wrote:
A black man stole my vote. I can't vote today..

Dranko20 wrote:
screw all yall vote: coron

Unvote, Vote: Dranko20
Yeah alright, I admit it. I didn't notice the Dranko vote untill he pointed it out. :shame:
cropcircles wrote:*waits for a vote count*

*ignores inHim*
Yeah, that's what everyone's been doing. That was the third time inhim placed a pretty meaningless vote on someone.
me wrote: We shall see! LAL!

Unvote

Vote:Dranko20
As it's my post, I'm obviously going to be biased on this. Due to me forgetting to put 'potential' in front of LAL, I've became the obvious replacement lynch wagon. All I can say is that I was excited to see what I thought was a big mistake. He was 'potentially' lying about the vote block. As it turns out, the big mistake is mines.
coron wrote:LAL is stupid, but if his vote does show up I will agree that this is a case in which I should apply.
Yup. I was almost right, barring the word potential. Turns out it was just a mistake so LAL doesn't apply, but it would have if he had messed up.

Next up is Elvis Knits again. You'll notice I seem to have referenced her a fair bit in my first half. This is because as far as I can tell she is performing well at picking up lines of interest and prmoting discussion on them.
ElvisKnits wrote:When the Commodore bandwagon was picking up, he said:
Jecht wrote:
Go go Amazing bandwagon!

and then
Jecht wrote:
This looks fun. I feel left out. :'(

*shrug*

Seems to me like he didn't believe in the bandwagon. If you don't believe in the reasons for it, why be on it?
Well, it was an information bandwagon from my perspective. You'll notice that I specified that I was voting until we had something better to do. You'll notice plenty of other people who just joined and said nothing else. Or voted with a celebratory style, much like my 'go go' statement. I was far from alone in joining CA's bandwagon.

Incidentaly, I also let CA know that we was like 4 from a lynch in an effort to get him to claim. Although while it's easy for me to say this in hindsight, I would've unvoted if he needed more time to claim.
ElvisKnits wrote:And now with the vote on Dranko for LAL... seems like Jecht is just making up reasons to vote people.
If you'd read the posts properly, even though my post wasn't phrased properly, I said 'We shall see!' It was easily a case of LAL if his post had turned up. I didn't make up anything.
bigbenwd wrote:so, anyone else notice commodore try to inconspicuously not claim ad get away with it somehow despite his blatant earlier scummyness, and his semi claim post was weird too. something like my role's def. in the game and def. good was his argument. that kind of role would be exactly what I would look for if I were scum, and nobody asked for a claim from him until now? I think his half-assed town claim is the most suspicious thing right now, but I did just read through the thread in like 5 min. so I could be a bit off. i'm going to Vote: commodoreamazing and wait for a claim.
I liked this post. I'm not the only one who noticed CA's claim dodging.
Commodore Amazing wrote:If that happens, everyone will hear my claim, say, "Derf, I don't know why I was voting for him in the first place," and then we'll bandwagon someone who was on my bandwagon. So let's just skip my claim and go straight to JechtMurray.
Does no one else find this really strange? Leaving it really late to claim's quite worrying and puts him into an easily lynchable situation by one or two who go 'I think he's fake claiming doc!'. Assuming he is town I wouldn't want to risk waiting to claim until one or two away.
Hezlucky wrote: Unvote, Vote: JechtMurray

since, to be honest, I don't care.
This is fine. It's an obvious breadcrumb for some sort of role claim later. His later quote is obviously pretty generic right wing ranting, but I can't find anything that it would allude to.
StrykkerVerde wrote:CommodoreAmazing = Really scummy, why dont we just skip your claim and move on to somebody else?

I dont know what makes you think that plan is acceptable but so far we've questioned you and questioned you and all you've done is dodge having to answer our questions. Now your just trying to dodge answering again, so if it'll take 14 or 15 votes to get you to claim then i say we give it to him.
Well done. I'm pleased with his behavior.

Then...
Bamboomancer wrote:
StrykkerVerde wrote: wrote:

What the hell, you don't care who we lynch? How do you mean that? Would that mean that you don't care because your too lazy to pay attention to the game, or that you don't care because no matter what either of those two arent in your scum group?

Either way your not helping the town by not careing.

You make a good point.

However, Vote: Jecht Murray

is easier.
This I don't like. You concede that Strykker made a good, logical point. Then you want to take the 'easier' way? It makes it sound like you don't really mind who gets lynched. Unless it's your mafia buddy? I noticed you avoided the 'easy' Commodore Amazing bandwagon.
W!nt3r wrote:no the reason is: elvis_knits' post #98 in which she pointed out the face that Jecht was inconsistant in his support of bandwagon's, CA's point in saying Jecht was shady is basicaly saying "Yeah he did look kinda scummy"

FOS: Crop for defending stupidness.
FOS: Jecht for being scummy internet thing.
Sorry, but this was wrong. I wasn't inconsistant at all. I went on the bandwagon, and kept trying to probe for info. But at no point did I ever try to hide the fact that I was bandwagoning.
Vismajor wrote:Hm, weak. He seems consistent in supporting it.
See? I appreciate Vismajor for taking the time to actually say 'Hold on here' and looking at the evidence against me. Mostly stolen from other posts the evidence is:

'Jecht says LAL' - Me
'Bad LAL Jecht, and you bandwagoned!' - Elvis, votes me
'Yeah, he was scummy!' - says the currently highly voted CA

And since people have been piling on me. I don't have an issue with this, as it's obviously part of the game, and I might well be doing so in someone elses shoes. I do think however, that a few scum took the chance to put a qagon on me, and too many people have went along with it without actually looking at what I said.

A bit later, Macros
nearly
hits the nail on the head about CA. Sadly his arguement makes a point that assumes CA knew Iammars was a cop. Not quite there, but another person who is at least thinking about things, if a little too much.
W!nt3r wrote:AND/////
Thanks for following blindly behind Dranko, Ibaesha. If you want to jump on the Jecht-wagon, do so...
If you want people to bandwagon for info, that's fine, say so. However, just trying to get peoples to commit to a bandwagon without actually doing so yourself is a bit suspicious.

*relaxes*
That's most of my thoughts individually. I'll need to make a post which ties everything together. I don't expect people to se this and change their minds, in fact I assume some people who haven't voted me to now vote me, if they take offence to any thoughts I've had about them. I don't know if I can make a summary now, but I'll come back in a few hours hopefully to clarify anything people have questions about.

I know I'll have missed things, feel free to point out things, but this was all pretty rushed.

I'll try and collect all the people who I feel are most pro-town, and most scummy. I'm off to refresh myself.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:04 am

Post by JechtMurray »

W!nt3r, minus some stuff wrote:
Lostprophet wrote:
Unvote, Vote: W!nter

A). Iammars is dead.
B). Your attitude is arbitrary and poor.
C). So, we shouldn't vote for CA because he might end up being a doc? Or that he might fake roleclaim and where would that get us?
What???
B: So... are you going to vote for me based on my sounding brash in a total of two posts or because I'm defending CA?

C: No, what was trying to say was that you should have a better base for voting CA than his first post. It seems, and It may just be my lack of experience talking, that the bandwagon against CA is all riding on his first comment. Where as the Jecht-wagon appears to have several instances of scummy behaviour within the argument... hell even the W!nt3r wagon has more basis for votes than CA, for god's sake. I've posted twice in a very brash manner adamently defending a player who is seen as the most scummy by 9 people. That in an of itself is scummy as hell, and I see that.

I gave our fellow players a better reason to vote for me than you have. So if you must vote for me, do so in a fashion that at least advertises your reasons.

I've answered you, would you like me to put it in lamens term's next?
To be perfectly honest, I'd say the main reason to vote for you just now would be the way you said:
Say we push CA to a claim and he happens to be doc, ok now what? do we effectivly start over pointing fingers at other "he looked kinda scummy..." people?
but this is slightly double standards. What if
I
claimed doc? That's exactly the same situation there. (that's just an example, just so you all know)

I'm also slightly concerned that you might not want to halt a bandwagon if he or I claimed something other than doc.

To address the point C: I guess you do make a good point, but the CA wagon while started at thefirst 2 posts he made, a few things he's said since were also fairly odd.

I'm still deciding how best to use my Vote for the moment, so I'll give you an obligatory
FOS:W!nt3r
for using suspect reasoning for not making CA claim, a reason that could be applied to pretty much everyone, you know?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:13 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing, numbers mine wrote:
The best thing about all this nonsense is that I could just claim and end it all by being confirmed town

Speaking of moving on, I recommend that we move on to lynching sinister_bunny.
1: I see. I'm fairly sure I know what you are implying here.

2: I was meaning to ask about this vote. What's your reasoning behind this one?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:25 am

Post by JechtMurray »

W!nt3r wrote:Well to be honest my Death will prove at least one persons innosence. if not more.

That's why I don't mind dying. I'm looking at Antrax's article on how to be a good townie and so far so good.
C'mon, get a grip. The town's already taken a really bad hit night one. As townies, people really cannot just let themselves die without a damn good reason. With 2 dead cops and a dead FBI (which I don't actually know what it would do) we need to make the correct lynches more often than usual because I would imagine we're going to get less leads.

Reading articles is all well and good, but you need to apply them to actual situations.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:22 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Is that a not-so-subtle way of saying 'I'm a mason!'?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

W!nt3r wrote:I request that the following players be poked for having 3 or less posts after a week of open discussion.

Diggy, Bigbenwd, Ibaesha, Macros, Mastermind of Sin, Nightfall, Peacebringer, Pookythemagicalbear, Sinister_Bunny, Smilax765, StrykkerVerde,TSAGod, Tyfo
I also believe bethelmark has not posted at all. I sent a PM to the mod yesterday -I think- about a number of inactive players.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:44 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:I don't think W!nt3r is scum. Look at his avatar...he's just cross-eyed.
Neither do I really. I mean, most of his bandwagon came from him saying 'I can see more of a case voting for me!' and such. :roll: 8)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:11 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I am growing suspicious of those detracting from the runups of W!nt3r and/or JechtMurray. Lynching provides good information. Those going off in 500 different ways just don't help in the first couple of Days.
You think scum would really be protecting eachother? Isn't that asking to die if one is lynched and found scummy?

I will not vote for W!nt3r. I would vote for Jecht, if it comes to that, but after my first suspicions, I haven't found much wrong with his play. Maybe he made a good recovery and really is scum, or maybe he was just being a silly townie. Right now, I think inHim is being scummy by trying to peer pressure people into jumping on a bandwagon that they don't agree with. Bandwagons are fine, as far as I'm concerned, but not just to "get information." I say we get information on someone we think is scummy. Namely, inHim :P
I agree. Inhim's tried to bandwagon a few times, and never provided anything other than 'Har! I want to lynch x-person.

He'll probably just unvote W1nt3r and vote me now, but I can deal with that, I seem to be getting used to the attention. :oops:

Vote:Inhimshallbe

That's who I feel is most scummy right now.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:37 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
unvote: sinister_bunny, vote: JechtMurray
There you are again. Why were you voting Sinister Bunny? Why have you suddenly abandoned that idea? I'm still posting even though now that I've got a few votes on me, scum are going to take any opinions as a sign of being scum. I'm not afraid to keep posting, as long as it gets people posting I'll keep at it so more scum can out themselves.

And where the hell are all those lurkers? Why are none of them being mentioned more than a single post? Why has no one been replaced? There are still people with like 2 posts and someone with NO POSTS.

I dread to think how many scum are sitting in the lurker pile not having to say anything other than hopping on either bandwagon.

So how about it people? Lets start talking more than just making hops onto bandwagons.

I think I'm going to do a post history on one or two people. If it's really going to come down to all the scum piling on me as much as possible, I really need to let people know where to look tomorrow.

Stay tuned.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:33 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Well, I might as well start with Inhimshall be, he's already trying to bandwagon me so it can't hurt. That much >_<'
Fairly long post

Full Post History- Early game posts

Hmmm... apparently we have something a-rolling.

Works for me Smile.

Vote: Commodore Amazing - Bandwagon, ho! [/thundercats]
Here we have the obligatory vote in the first post. Individually, this post's nothing much to be worried about. Everyone tends to random vote in their first post... except this is on the first bandwagon. Except, considering CA's behavior since the bandwagon and Inhim's aparrent unwillingness to consider CA as a legitimate information bandwagon later on, I'd take this is a token scum buddy vote.
Pfft... CA, I should've known you were good. My apologies.

Unvote
Vote: cropcircles - for his most recent post.
Oops! Quick unvote. Here's another vote, on anyone really. It doesn't really matter.
Now I have the feeling that cropcircles is creating a fake right in front of our very eyes. Let's lynch him!
Err... what? A bit bloodthirsty considering it's 'a feeling'. A nice post to try and derail the (at the time) growing CA bandwagon isn't it? That's 3 posts so far with nothing but "Lynch!" in it.

Notice that these are all before I make my stupid statement, and before I point out his generally useless posts in my monster posts.

Rest of game

elvis_knits wrote:
vote inHim because I find him to be the least helpful at the moment

I'm hurt. I really am.

Let me catch up, and I'll try and be a bit more "helpful."

Here are the people under my suspicion at the moment. I'll go through later and back these up. I won't now because I'm tired.
inHim's mafia picks: JechtMurray, lostprophet, StrykkerVerde
I'm pretty good with bandwagoning: the above 3, W!nt3r, cropcircles
Won't be getting a vote from me Today: Macros
So, Elvis notices that his posts are generally a bit weak. Places a vote on so that maybe some people might notice. *ding!* Perhaps he'd better start posting proper now right?

He said he'd back them up, he hasn't really done so yet. Needing time to make up reasons? ;) He names some people he claims thinks is scum, right, but what's more telling is that there are a couple of people that he wouldn't mind bandwagoning as well. He doesn't actually seem to care who he bandwagons. Cropcircles was an early target for an attempted Wagon, but no one really wanted to go with that.
I am growing suspicious of those detracting from the runups of W!nt3r and/or JechtMurray. Lynching provides good information. Those going off in 500 different ways just don't help in the first couple of Days.
No one's trying to detract from anything. The 'W!nt3r run up' was nothing. He encouraged people to bandwagon him in his own posts. Hardly anyone really thought it was worth a vote.

As for mine, of course
I'm
going to try and put off my lynching. I've posted reasoning behind my actions, and my opinions at every point possible. I'm encouraging posting. With the amount of lurking in this came, I probably shouldn't have said anything about you and just sat back.

But I feel it's in the town's best interests to judge for themselves by my posting and other people's posts. When I make you, for example, start posting more than token posts, people get to see more of you. That hurts no one apart from you because all you do is try to bandwagon, and me because more people will inevitably try to pounce on me.

Incidentaly, why wouldn't you want to try and get a CA information bandwagon? If his claim's as safe as he assumes claims, surely it can't hurt the town any more than you lynching a different townie?

If he's a mason (on of the few easily confirmable roles) then would get a nice confirmed townie and a good place to start working from. If he's another investigator (and found Sinister Bunny guilty, like he may be hinting at with his fairly random vote) then we have a strong doctor target and someone to listen to in the rest of the game.

If he has a fake claim, we might see through it? What's the real reason behind CA not being an option?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Eek! Sorry guys, I missed the the last two of Inhim's posts.
inhim wrote:That won't be necessary...
I wrote:
Unvote
Vote: JechtMurray

elvis - I've listed 5 people in the snipped post of mine above. I'll have reason for them to hang no later than the end of today.
="ElvisKnitsQuote:
You think scum would really be protecting eachother? Isn't that asking to die if one is lynched and found scummy?
I think on Day 1 it is more likely for scum not to vote each other, unless it's just inevitable - like a claimed guilty investigation, and then only one might pile on to the vote. Do you really think that all of Jecht and/or W!nt3r's partners would vote for them?
And

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:47 pm Post subject:
The 5 are in my post 191. And, I capitalize "Today" when speaking of the game's Days.
And as I've just noticed Inhim posting while I make this one, I'll just respond to that one.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

inHimshallibe, numbers mine wrote:
First of all, you won't
make
me start posting in any fashion. I've had quite the time over my winter break to consistently find adequately lengthy periods of time to make the proper posts.

As for why CA not being an option. None of his posts really clue me in to scumminess.
Jecht wrote:He doesn't actually seem to care who he bandwagons.
This is spin. I specifically listed only 5 people.

To whomever was asking about the difference between my two classifications - the ones I wouldn't mind bandwagoning are people that good information can come from reading into the voting patterns in their lynches, just based upon the interaction I've seen these players have with others.
1. Fair enough, I can't actually
make
you post, that's just impossible. I can encourage you. I start asking questions about people's behavior and they answer, that's what I want to achieve. I don't require lynches to get information from people. :)

2. What about the seemingly random Bunny vote? Assuming his bandwagon starter (which you went along with)
was
a joke, why is he so desperate to avoid making a claim? Why 'just skip me and go for someone else'?

We haven't really had any explainations about his actions, and I
really
want to know what his recommendation to vote Sinister came from.

3. Sorry, but without reasoning on display, you could easily just name me (the main bandwagon target anyway) and take some people out of a hat. And you have to admit, the people you 'wouldn't mind bandwagoning' as opposed to 'mafia bandwagons' does sound fairly unusual?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:Big post
Hurray! I'm glad to see this.

To be honest, most of my recent suspicion with you have come from the aparent interconnected-ness with Inhim. I feel fairly confident that you are connected in some way, whether it was you are both scum, masons, or he is scum using you as a crutch because he feels like you are innocent and wants to rest on the defence of your power role. To your post.

On all the people that have remained voting for you well, it doesn't really make a pretty sight. 1 posts, 2 posts, 3 posts. Seems to be a hotbed of lurkers. Lurkers that I've been complaining about the last page or so. :(

You have to admit that at least I'm active and have given reasons for voting for you (apart from the original 'Yay lynch!' post, but I was one of many).

I also hope it doesn't go unnoticed that I'm not voting for you now, or haven't for some time, even though you would be the perfect choice for me to try and wagon if I was scum. The combination of having a bunch of people already on you and having a mildly suspicious semi-claim would be good.

But I don't
really
think you are. If your role is what I think it is, or at least similar to what I think you are, then it would be suicidal for the town to lynch you.

Sorry I haven't picked up on your voters inactivity, I've been trying to save my own skin, y'know?
I'll even go so far to say I can confirm myself, perhaps as soon as day two, probably no later than day four. If I'm unable to clear myself by day five, I've played so badly that I won't care if you lynch me....Is that a deal?
Certainly is. *shakes hand* Unfortunately, I can't say the same. I don't have a proactive role with which to prove myself.

And yes, I did read Sinister's post(!). To be honest, even when I read your post the first time, I thought you were hinting at an alternitive reason.

I obviously don't think that all the people on your bandwagon were scum. However, the people who have just voted and lurked, in the hope that you might just get pressured to death do worry me.

And hey, yeah I wasn't ashamed at trying to bandwagon you. Nor for trying to provide arguements against voting me by using you as a comparison, I wouldn't be doing my part in the game if I didn't try to fight lynches.

The Inhim/CA thing just caught my eyes is all. I know there are a few on my vote register who have very few posts to their names too, probably laughing away at the fight they've set up.

Preview edit: I didn't mean to be snide inhim, I was just saying it in general. I'm getting information as best I can through posting, as the town
sorely[/] needs information.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:39 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:Bubb Rubb. :lol:

So...who thinks Bubb Rubb would be an evil website? For that matter, what criteria would make a website be in the mafia?
The main video there features these 'Whistle Tips' which piss off the good townsfolk in the area. I could see it, Bubb Rubb (he's a person by the way) driving around making a really high pitched noise to attack the town.

My main problem is the lackluster defence he's put up, it's like he just gave up. Considering the dire night the town had, I'd expect a better defence from a townie.

Unvote, Vote: Lostprophet

I would like a
vote count
soon, and preferably some prods on the people who have like, less than 5 posts.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

I do have an issue with the quality of your defence in those posts.
Post 287 is a prime example of why I disliked your defence.
lostprophet's post 287 wrote:
Yes, I hate analysis. Death to all analysis.
It's role-based, I swear.

cropcircles wrote:
Personally, I think all this analysis is hurting more then it is helping. It's drowning the thread when we don't even have a confirmed innocence yet. It's hard to come to a conclusion about anything when we don't know if the players that were on the recieving end of the wagons are scum or town.

Geez slackers, he even said it first. *mental note*

CA wrote:
Rereading lostprophet's posts makes me realize he's the first one to misquote me as saying that I was cleared.

To the truth!

(I assume we're going with the following post. Notify me if I'm wrong, unless of course that'd be against what you're trying to do here):

Lostprophet wrote:
I still don't see why he'd bring that up without bothering to explain his rationale, especially considering there was absolutely no pressure on anyone yet at all. If he'd said "Darn, I'm the only one in the game on Iammars' N1 investigation list, I bet he'd have been able to confirm me," then it would have at least made sense without having read the other thread for context. Even that statement, though, sounds scummy.

What CA's comment boils down to is: "Iammars, who is a dead cop, keeps a list of people who he invesitages N1. I am the one in this game highest up on said list. Ergo, he targeted me last night. Ergo, I am a cleared townie."

I mean, townies certainly aren't immune to crap logic, but that is some crap crap logic.

CA, if the point of your original statement was not to imply that you would have been cleared, then what the hecky-poo were you doing? Are you now claiming that you are not a townie, and that the fact that I was the first to use the word "cleared" makes me scummy because it's a lie? WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM? ME SO CONFUSED.
This is a big post to work from, so it get's its own post.

1: I like analyisis, it gives people a different perspective of things and lets you work out other's reasoning. Analysing nothing is bad, analysing legitimate things is usually pretty good for the town.

2: It's
role based
? I don't understand how your role claim fits with you hating analysis.

3: I did notice that. I was also keeping that in mind, and has a place in my notes.

4: He points out that you were the first to misquote him, and you seem to reply with 'Yeah!' That's hardly something to be proud of. You seemed to have taken a fair leap from his original post, that's the whole problem.

5: The hecky-poo he was doing was making a 'lol I'm town'-esque joke. They happen all the time at the start of games. "
Are you now claiming you are not a townie?
"? What a ludicrous statement. Of course he's not claiming he's not town, that's beyond silly. That was a really, really wierd hypothetical situation you've got there.

The fact that you used the word 'cleared' wasn't the problem, it's that you were making such a deal about 'crap logic', when it could have been a joke.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Post 287
suffers from being small and quite nit-picky. 'seemed and seems'? For most intents and purposes, it's close enough. The 'has been, would have been' thing is reasonably moot anyway, he would never have come out day one(with innocent) unless CA was about to be lynched, and even then he might not come out of hiding to check his sanity.

Post 297
started off promisingly, highlighting a potentially dubious statement. But, you didn't do anything from there. You could've looked at armlx's other posts and made a case for his behavior being scummy.

Instead, what he have is an extended mockery of him, followed with with an ARRGH and a 'you're not going to be happy', which sounds like a
very
mild threat. Then you refer to the people driving the wagon as scum, which considering they have came from reasonable doubts, would tend to rub people up the wrong way. It just wasn't a particularly intelligent responce.

Post 300
. I have issues with the following parts:
- Implying inhim and TSA(despite his small joke) have a case against you for non-game reasons. While they might vote like that at the start of the game, at this stage I doubt they'd be acting this way. If you meant it as a joke, then you can hardly complain if it is analysed in the same fashion as CA's original dead cop quip. As in, it
implies
that's the reason they might be voting for you.
- The 'don't think you can even remotely pin on me' line, and follow up. You're being really defensive about things which quite possibly don't actually apply to you. He wasn't voting for you because
you
stopped the bandwagons, or because
you
were clogging up the thread, it's because those were the current circumstances and he wanted to vote to keep things going.

Post 301
isn't bad, nothing much to take issue with here.

Post 314
is the 'I don't care if you lynch me' post. Someone was getting heat for sounding like that earlier. :)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Smilax765 wrote:The fact that you used the word 'cleared' wasn't the problem, it's that you were making such a deal about 'crap logic', when it could have been a joke.
Jecht wrote:Did CA ever claim it was a joke? Just curious.
I don't think so. I doubt it would matter tremendously if he did, because it's probably one of the more correct responces someone could imagine to be being questioned on it. If people think it's scummy, it'd be just bad to say, 'no really, I meant it!' right?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:02 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Sotty7 wrote:A the moment, I see no reason not to believe Lostprophet's claim.

Ject - Do you really want him lynched or are you just jumping on the next wagon to save your own skin?
Well:
Lostprophet wrote:Now, if you had an issue with the quality of my defense in those posts then that would certainly be a reasonable concern.
I provided my reasoning behind my issues with his defence, like he suggested.

'jumping on another wagon' is hardly likely to save my skin. Each time I analyse things I think are of interest I open myself up more and more to scum come backs, more and more to people who think I'm being too aggressive. If my goal was just to survive until night, why on earth would I want to keep attracting attention to myself? I want to help the town as much as I can.

Think logically man. If I'd just sat back, there's a
fair
chance he would've just picked up enough votes to get lynched and I would've avoided it. But I'd prefer to do some analysis and keep the game going, in the mean time I gave a pretty thorough explaination as to why his defense is weak in my eyes.

Perhaps instead of standing back and making vague comments, why not try to argue against the points that people have brought up. I'd be far more likely to take on board why you believe him, if you backed up your point of view.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:14 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I still think Inhim is scummy, but I didn't think that's going anywhere.

I hardly look 'intent on shaking it', I've made a post where I gave my reasoning, he asked for clarification and cited some previous posts as an example. Just because I'm not posting about everyone at once doesn't mean I'm not looking at more than one or two people.

Granted, I admit Lostprophet wasn't the highest on my list of examination, but people started voting so I looked at his posts. Based purely on his reaction at the bandwagon forming, I voted him because I don't think he reacted well.

Out of all the 'bandwagons' you listed, only CA was an actual bandwagon. Dranko was a 'wtf?' post when I thought he made a mistake, it didn't amount to anything. Inhim wasn't anything until I started voicing my suspicions about him. I didn't vote for W!nt3r because I don't think he's scum, nor did I feel we needed to put any pressure on him to get information from him, he was pretty free with it himself.

That's a bit of a false dilemma there at the end. Had you just said 'Either you are scum or eager town' it would've been better, but by implicating W!nt3r you're making it a bad argument.

I agree that I've been putting lots of time into this game, but I'm especially motivated to find scum considering the challenge presented after such a bad night. I've also been trying to motivate people into posting, so that in later nights even should I die miserably the town will later have at least a slight read on some of the people who otherwise has coasted by with a random vote then later maybe a late wagon hop.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:35 am

Post by JechtMurray »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I am replacing Tyfo.

First, I have to pore over the raw logs. Look for IPs trying to access encrypted files and the such. If I see fishy behaviour - I'm going to deny them access in .htacess!

*** How's that for flavor text, folks? ***
Is that a sort of... 'I am Ad-aware-esque! I rolebock or something!' claim? o_0

Was that... really necessary?

Are there going to be any other replacements?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:33 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:
JechtMurray wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I am replacing Tyfo.

First, I have to pore over the raw logs. Look for IPs trying to access encrypted files and the such. If I see fishy behaviour - I'm going to deny them access in .htacess!

*** How's that for flavor text, folks? ***
Is that a sort of... 'I am Ad-aware-esque! I rolebock or something!' claim? o_0

Was that... really necessary?

Are there going to be any other replacements?
WTF. It doesn't seem like a claim to me. It seems like a theme-based joke. Why would somebody who is replacing and has no votes on them want to claim? And why are you calling out power roles??

unvote
vote Jecht
Dude... he just described something really random. I asked if he really needed to do that. I didn't say, omfg, you're a power role. If he is, he just came out by himself.

As his practically first post, I just thought it was a really abnormal thing to do. It doesn't sound like a good joke.

Maybe it is a joke, but it's really quite long and detailed for a joke. Why can't I question what that post was about? What did you think when you read it? Did you find it funny? Or did you think, 'He just descibed a search and stop role.' You can't just go around making statements like that and expect it to go entirely unnoticed.

I don't think he is actually anything like he described, that'd make no sense. What I actually think he is, is something entirely different.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:40 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Also notice the excessive use of ...'s and the o_0. Do you honestly,
honestly
think that's any way to fish for information? In my position? I mean, 'I've been on the chopping block for ages' according to a recent post, I really should've been grateful for the chance to just relax for a while.

Again, I'm proving my point again as to why I should just lurk like all these other people. If I'd just ignored that and let someone else make a sarcastic comment instead of me maybe they would've been leapt on instead.

I still want to know about other replacements. Why replace Tyfo as the first person? There have been more inactive people, someone
hasn't made a post yet
. I'm assuming he requested it, but we need more people in here. So far there's about 10 people who post with any regularity all going around in a circle unable to analyse anything other than each other because the other's just won't participate other than one post every 4 pages.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:
Jecht wrote:Again, I'm proving my point again as to why I should just lurk like all these other people. If I'd just ignored that and let someone else make a sarcastic comment instead of me maybe they would've been leapt on instead.
Dude...how is making a sarcastic comment > lurking?
(Not that I encourage lurking).
Because I make other posts too! :)
And um... then I can make myself look even worse with every post!

:(

Sotty is right. *gets a shovel*
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:28 am

Post by JechtMurray »

The opening post wrote:Still Getting Thousands of Hits Daily
armlx
Aureal
Bamboomancer
bethelmark

bigbenwd
The bit at the bottom, that says 'display posts from previous' wrote: armlx
Aureal
Bamboomancer
bigbenwd
Don't forget about the worst offender, because that's a grand total of no posts since the 15th of December.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

@DrippingGoofball: It's a pleasure to read your posts sir! It's a pity that chances are you won't be as flavourfull in other games I'd guess?

@inhim: I'm going to respectully diagree with you there. :wink: Besides, we're going to have the equivilant of 3 new players coming in, and I'd like to hear some fresh opinions.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Lostprophet wrote:Oh come on. There are literally
millions
of fake claims that can be used in this game. If I were scum, would I reveal a role that could be even summarily linked to any of the kills last night (BTW, Bubb Rubb
blowing up ears?
:roll: ). I realize that there's not way as a vanilla townie of proving anything, but logic's gotta play in somewhere.

At least pick
good
reasons to off me.

FOS: CES

These posts are for posterity's sake, folks. Keep these people in mind.
Well, sometime the best claims you've got are the ones you already are. All they take is a bit of tweakng, and voila. And you've got WIFOM up to your
ears
in that post.
First, I'm not surprised with W!int3r's good reaction, and I probably wouldn't have blamed him for voting you after that post. That said, I'm glad that you don't count W!nt3r as scummy at the moment (even if that's at the detriment to me) because I have found him one of the better posters in this game.

Second, that pun was
terrible
. ;)

Third, Bubb Rubb's whistling noise (for those that couldn't be bothered clicking the link that was kindly provided to use) was a high-pitched 'screechingly loud' noise that could be heard 'nearly a mile' away and caused neighbours to complain that it was disruptive and was 'keeping them awake at night'. There was a protest organised to get the 'Whistle Tips' outlawed because at the time they were 'perfectly legal'.

Bubb Rubb's comments include: "The whistles go WHOOOOO!" "WOO WOOOOOOOO!" and "They just fo' decoration."

While it's up to everyone to decide whether there's a link, bear in mind that any kills could easily be attirubuted to a whole lot of people. The brains leaking out, the cross through the heart (not to mention shot in the head) could all be applied to many many roles.

Lastly:
Aureal wrote: Don't kill Jecht, he's the one keeping this game going.:P
You know you play too much Mafia when this quote makes your day! :oops:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:01 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

What a butchering. I
am
impressed at all of that. I am further impressed at the death of 2 Mafia members and a cultist. Image Well done our good friend Macros for his 2-for 1.

I'd assume multi-tasker is... I don't know but it sounded promising. :(

Yeah, who are you, Aces-Wild?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Ebwop: Who is/was Tubgirl? And William Hung? I'll look them up when I get on in the morning if no one says, but for now, I need to go to bed. It's 4:03AM here. :|
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:49 am

Post by JechtMurray »

InHim was in a bad mood, bigbenwd stole his effing cloudsong so he got really pissed and killed him,
Inhim was the pissed off person, but then he was killed.

The eye-melting is a strange one.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:12 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Bamboomancer wrote:I beg you all not to do a google image search for tubgirl

Please.
Too late, I did that just before looking at the Wikipedia entry. :sick:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:50 am

Post by JechtMurray »

That doesn't sound too implausible, but that's a fairly big leap Bamboo.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Bamboomancer wrote:A leap HOW?

Mastermind of Sin - William Hung (I Feel Sorry For You Mafia) - had his eyes melted out and the rest of himself blown to bits Night 1

Who on the internet do you feel more sorry for than the star wars kid? =/
Yeah yeah, I get it. But I was pretty sure the idea with links like that was to wait until
after
someone claimed Star Wars Kid, then you go AHA! As it is now, if that was the Star Wars Kid, he's never going to claim that now is he?

I guess that means you're forcing him into a fake claim now though. Image
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:55 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:No, not really. I said it was 1 shot. PAY ATTENTION!
I was maybe going to raise this point when you first said you would flip out on someone again, but then decided against it. Good plan initially though. Now you can't hope to startle anyone else into admitting scummy ness. :(
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:22 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Vote: Cogito Ergo Sum

You are trying to start a bandwagon with utterly terrible reasoning.

1: There are times when you
have
to talk about roles. Example: when someone is CLEARLY acting as if they have a posting restriction. I don't want to let someone go the entire game with no suspicion because of an odd way of posting. You can't talk about restrictions without mentioning role, or at the very least some even which caused the restriction.

2: cogito ergo sum. <---- Gasp! A scum tell!

3: Not everyone can spell obscure words with %100 accuracy, and unless it's about something relevant, it doesn't matter. Slightly misspelling cauterization or whatever it see doesn't matter, sometimes people make typos too. No Fruedian slips here.

4: I'd only ever heard of cauterication as a medical procedure too. So what? She was making an effort to provide useful information, and on a technicality it was slightly off. In this situation, you correct that person, you don't vote someone for it.

Nothing here is a good reason to try and bandwagon anyone, it feels like you are just trying to get something started for the sake of getting anyone lynched.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:24 am

Post by JechtMurray »

EBWOP: Hez is obviously restricted, I'd like to come back to him later too, but I'd rather wait to see if he's able to talk reasonably first.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:54 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I would've been happier if he had [/sarcasm] tags attached to his posts. :D

Still, I still think it's worthy of suspicion.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:22 am

Post by JechtMurray »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's amazing.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:36 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Because she voted you right? :roll:

What persona is this you're got now?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:21 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

If someone votes something and provides a list of reasons to vote for that person, that's encouraging people to vote for them as far as I'm concerned(A.K.A. starting a potential bandwagon). The fact that he then defended his position to multiple people implies that it's a positition that he's willing to defend.

The only relevant part of his case was the 'misrepresentation' about the meaning of cauterization. Getting the idea into people's heads that there was deliberate misleading of the town is likely to start some inate mistrust of a person, increasing the likelyhood of later bandwagons on that person.

Saying that he 'was not trying to start a bandwagon' doesn't prove anything, as it could be just a case of 'Oh well, no one's joined in, better brush it off.'

Aureal isn't agreeing with me, she's disagreeing with CES. Any vote with reasoning (however bad it may be) can always lead to a bandwagon.

CES certainly cannot complain about recieving a vote and criticism for making a vote with such bad logic. Failing to point out the (obvious) weaknesses in the argument would imply that such behavior can go unchecked. I'd expect anyone who's town to avoid votes for reasons that are inconsequential.

The only logical reason I can imagine CES made his position for: was to see who else would join in, or turn it around. I would expect gambits like this day 1 perhaps, but by this time in the game I'd expect players to avoid them on the grounds that there are plenty of things to go on already.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:50 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

(Quotes talked about in reverse order)

It is only day 2, but day 1 lasted for
aaaaages
. Plenty of stuff to sift through there.

Objectively, yes I can. Misleading the town is a pretty serious thing as far as mafia games go, implying that the wrong cauterization definition (or not entirely complete definition) was misleading implies that there was a
reason
to mislead. Hence, something to hide, no?
Also
Role-fishing in post 520 and failure to capitalize the parts of my username in post 521.
Role-fishing and potential deception via incorrect definitions is something relevent to the whole town. If I seriously think someone's trying to out some power roles, I'm going to make that point to the whole town.

There were reasons you voted Adele, but the role-fishing/definition reasons are more general reasons pertaining to the motives behind her actions. Seriously, I've seen games where people have been lynched for less than this.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Yeah the fact he just slaps a vote on you Adele is really not helping his case in my eyes
I don't need to explain anything quite yet.

I'm happy just lying back and watching scum slip up.

I can tell the difference between a townie on my wagon and a scum. This wagon provides information to me. If you're on it and you're scum, I may already have you figured out.
I often see people trying the 'sit back and relax' approach. You can't
always
tell, and when you're acting to unusually, you're going to see some townies making arguments against you, and the scum just agreeing. Other times you're not doing anything and the scum starts on you for flimsy reasons, and town follows up.

Also, scum use this tactic because it might make townies too scared incase it makes them look bad to argue against you. 8)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:Well no duh you can't always tell.

But sometimes you just have to believe in the Hez.

If my wagon gets big enough I'll be able to point the scum out to you easily.

Right now, it's too likely that my wagon is either concentrated with more town or more scum than the numbers usually provide. I need a bigger wagon on me before I am to do any pointing.
I believe in you, Hez! Image
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:26 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Was he not replaced earlier on? *checks* Aparently not. :/

*sigh*
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:49 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Unvote, Vote:Roland of the White

I wish we'd picked up on him sooner. If there is someone out there who's been watching this thread enough to volunteer to replace him, I'd be happy to see someone coming in in case he's a power role.

Bah! This is why I'm never modding a large game on this site.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:01 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Better fix that! ;)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Interesting. Adele, are the statements in your sig necessarily connected? Image

Well, it had to be done sooner or later. ^_^
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:16 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Adele wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Adele's coming across as too cute/helpful currently.
Well, I
am
cute. Very much so. And I hope that I'm always helpful.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:05 am

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:Image
Bah. Gag me with a spoon.
There are numerous filthy replies to this, none of which I will actually say.

>_>
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:I don't mind being lynched before endgame. I think it would be more profitable for the town actually.

But I am going to put up a fight before I claim (which will be VERY interesting indeed oh boy) in order to help the town catch scum.

Not that I really care whether the town wins or not. :)
:?:

That's... weird?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:46 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Unvote, Vote:Hezlucky

I'm curious, confused and suspicious at the point of all this.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:k I've looked over.

I just need explanations from the following two people as to why they've voted for me:
JechtMurray
DrippingGoofball

As well as explanations from anyone else who wants to vote for me before I claim.

Then I will claim, with a nice list of who is scum :)
1: You kept making posts which, on a relatively serious site like this, implied that you had a posting restriction of a kind. It meant you could pretty much go through without serious suspicion. If people started to vote for you based on a posting restriction would've obviously looked as though they were after a lynch for weak reasons.

2: You randomly vote someone and say that you know they are scum, yet fail at any point to follow up on it with any reasoning whatsoever. It feels like some sort of gambit, or just trying to put pressure on Adele to see if she'd self destruct.

3: All these *breadcrumbs* or whatever you are claiming to have associated with your role do not sound like a pro-town role. That or you are deliberately trying to make yourself sound bad. For either option, I have no qualms about pressuring you beacause:
a) You are not pro-town
b) You obviously want people to vote for you by acting suspiciously, failing to vote for you when you are acting like this means I am either: knowing your alignment as town, or not wanting you to be lynched as scum, or something else I haven't thought of.

Preview-post-edit: dammit Hez, I'm typing!
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

It'll be a shame to see Dripping snuff it, I do enjoy reading her posts.

On the other hand, her self-destruction over the last page or so has been a sight to behold. Thing is, going on gut, I believe she is town, but I don't believe Hez has some elaborate plan either.

Can we have a
Vote count?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Remember that there are 2 different mafia factions (that we know of), even if Dripping Goofball is scum, it doesn't necessarily mean that Hez lucky is totally cleared either. I'm really struggling to get a proper read on Miss Goofball, and I'd still like to see a votecount.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:27 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I forgot to unvote. :oops:

Unvote
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Damn right. Intentional modkilling =/= fair use of game rules.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote: As far as these three are concerned, if I stood on my head and spit wooden nickels, they would rate that uber-scummy too.
Yes, you would be scummy because only a witch could do that...
So you finally admit you are on a witch-hunt!

Thank you! Thank you!

Finally, I GOT THROUGH TO SOMEBOBY!

:wink:
Heh heh heh! :D
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork seems to be using double standards. I don't differentiate at all between CES and Adele right now. The fact that you are willing to pick her out over CES concerns me. In that monster-post, you picked me out for using 'propagandous words' or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure what I've been saying so far has been to the extent that I didn't like the Dgb lynch especially.

Adele asking me why I was still voting Hez if fair enough. It wasn't doing anything there. Asking for reasons behind actions isn't scummy, townies will generally have reasons, whereas mafia has to make them up, generally. Makes it easier to build character profiles.

On votecounts: Votecounts are useful. Yes, scum could use that to hurry people up. Yes, townies could also use them to try and keep the pressure on people who they legitimately think are scum.

It feels as though you've waited quite a while before providing all this. Now that the wagon is stalling somewhat. It feels like you're taking this as a chance to say 'told you so' if Dgb is lynched and town at best, at worst an effort to redirect the bandwagon away from scum. I agree with Aureal's points in her recent post too: you feel like you
are
clutching at straws.

I still don't feel right with a Dgb lynch, and assuming Hez is vigged tonight, we can get more information from CES and Adele later, but right now, I feel most suspicious of the Death-Mask Nezumi.

Vote:Glork
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:28 am

Post by JechtMurray »

*sigh*

I love the way Dripping Goofball's acusing others of twisting things and manipulating people, then goes and does it herself. I definitely started off thinking that Dgb wasn't all that scummy, but over the course of this argument, I have definitely changed my mind.

"But most unlikely. If you're Town, you won't want to take a chance, and you'll vote to lynch Hez."

This one pushed it.

Unvote, Vote:Dripping Goofball

I could nab quite a few quotes from the last couple pages, but I'd be largely re-treading old ground.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:51 am

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:God dangit, I can't believe some are still skeptical. I've got to get back to work right now, but unless CES or Adele does it for me I'm gonna post tonight about
every single reason
DG has earned a lynch.
Don't bother.
She's my mason.

I can't believe nobody has figured that out yet.
What took you?
Unvote
I can only think of one (very recent) post which even hinted at this. Dgb has not been acting like a mason at all.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

elvis_knits wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:Well, you could be. It's now narrowed down to either you're both scum or one of you is a mason and the other is a lying mason.
Yeah because scum claim masons all the time. :roll:
Funny, it's almost like our investigators were massacred night 1. :roll:

None of your posts breadcrumb anything to do with masonry, not even really osbcure crumbs. You could be just scum defending her.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:30 am

Post by JechtMurray »

You know, there is far too much about this that doesn't make sense. Dgb
has
been lying repeatedly, and yes, badgerbadger does make more sense as a cult that Red and or Blue.

The fact that Elvis questioned the Badger/Mushroom/Snake post makes me think that she hasn't looked into her 'role' at all. 3 things happen! Take note of the quickly accumulating series of badgers! *shakes head*

I don't know if you are regular scum, cult, sk or whatever, you're messing with the town all over the place and deserve to be lynched.

I definitely do not trust Dgb at all, any longer. It feels far too contrived.

Vote:Dripping Goofball
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:55 am

Post by JechtMurray »

All this complaining is fine an' all miss Goofball, but it might be that people are voting you for your own actions and behavior? I didn't care much for their(Hezetc.) arguments to begin with either, and no one bothered me. But gradually you kept doing things which were justifying their allegations and I voted you mostly for things you've done after the main spat with Hez and co.

And the whole reasoning behind not claiming mason is ridiculous. The only reason I don't trust you right now is that you lied so damn often coming out now is just unbelievable. Had you claimed mason earlier, fine. But for being so adamant that you've got nothing, then Elvis coming in saying 'btw she's a mason' is just silly.

While there's obviously a chance that you're telling the truth this time, I think it comes down to you being scum or playing terribly, effectively negating the whole mason power anyway. I think you are scum. And since your so called 'buddy' was cult when he died, it's not like you could get away with being invisible anyway, they WOULD KNOW ANYWAY.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:27 am

Post by JechtMurray »

No, you are resorting to inane attacks on everyone. You accuse everyone of voting you of being a sheep, following Hez/whoever. You're just brushing aside everything by insulting people now.

You didn't read my post either. Where did I talk about Mike? I was talking about you, and your attacks on everyone by calling everyone who votes for you scum/sheep whatever. If you'd looked at it, you would've noticed that I told you I
didn't think you were scum
until you started all your name calling, hypocrisy and sheer misdirection by posting post upon post with utterly irrelevent content.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:So you're completely gonna ignore how I outlined how, if Elvis hadn't claimed for you, you would have given the cult a powerful asset?
Uh? How would I have given elvis a powerful asset?
*bangs head off of desk*
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Ah well, might as well wait for the mod to arrive. DG was by
far
the scummiest player going, and even if she'd made it through the day the town would've been constantly looking back at her wondering if she'd been recruited or not, considering (as they say) W1nter would've let the Cult know who they are probably.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I am willing to bet that nearly all of the scum are on DG's lynch.

I am also willing to bet that if DG is not recruited, the cult recruiter is on her lynch.

Lynching people that ALMOST ALL OF THE BAD GUYS WANT TO LYNCH is bad for the town. Just FYI.
Good morning! Heh, Vismajor's role sounds amazing.

Good, good night.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Say bye, scum! 8) Image

At least you died happy! :lol:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Despite Hez's request, I am not entirely certain he's the best lynch. I'd still much rather let him be vigged rather than waste a lynch on him right now. I am really interested in hearing what on Earth Vismajor actually is doing? Flipping out? Suiciding? Resurrection?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:06 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

As the cult cannot get any bigger, I'm pretty sure that the remaining couple of cultists (assuming they remain in a cult, and don't just disband) are a lower priority now for the town to hit, rather than actual Mafia.

I wonder: if any of you out there were cult and now reverted back to normal, it might be quite good to know.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

How curious. Doesn't having the option of rejecting a Cult defeat the
entire point
of having a cult?

I am not particularly happy with an Adele/CES lynch today, because honestly, if you took the list of reasons why DG was being scummy yesterday, you'd be looking at a large enough pool of evidence to convict OJ Simpson.

If I had to pick between them, I seem to remember CES acting weird before the whole Hez thing started. Although right now, I think something about Glork was irking me for some reason.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Ah.... that would make sense.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:18 am

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
unvote; vote adele

Though I still think these people need to die ASAP:
1)CES
2)Hezlucky
3)MikeBurnFire
- Sour after lynch of mason partner.
- playing with emotions now
- not good
QFT.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:24 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Are you saying that DG was not scummy? And that people who pull nonsense stories out of thin air and repeatedly lie to the town do not deserve to be lynched?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:29 am

Post by JechtMurray »

He speaks the truth. Elvis knits just outted herself for a player who didn't really deserve to be given the role of mason. As a result, she's out in the open and all she's done is say 'I want these people lynched' because they were the most vocal about it. Notice that CA was one of the attackers of the badwagon and he was the darn Cult leader?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:35 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:EBWODP: Don't forget, I said before and will say again that after DG's claim, lynching her was definitely the right play. The whole town seemed confused as to whether she was telling the truth and, even if she was, whether she was trustworthy. But that doesn't change the fact that she was town and that, before the wagon, CES and Adele (with a little Hez and MBF on the side) were vigorously pushing for her lynch. That's a major sticking point for me.
That's the point though: she was acting scummy to everyone. When a player acts the way she did, differentiating between townies and scum on a wagon is nigh-impossible. In fact, as CA demonstrated, I'd argue that it's possible that scum were possibly
less likely
to be on this lynch than others, due to the fact that when faced with such a player, they don't even have to push for a lynch.

If you thought she was the right lynch, would you not have pushed for it if others were not doing so? I would have, but I didn't need to because others were being brazen enough to do it themselves, probably while the real scum just nodded in agreement or decided that they would take the 'she's obv innocent stance'.

Not to say anything about the lurkers in the game that
still have
<5 posts.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:41 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Sotty7 wrote:
JechtMurray wrote:He speaks the truth. Elvis knits just outted herself for a player who didn't really deserve to be given the role of mason.
How has she done that?
What are the advantages of Masonry? Being able to self-confirm, and let others be confirmed in your wake. If I was a mason, with one person left, if I let myself die without pointing out that I was a mason, not only am I getting lynched when I probably wouldn't have been, I am leaving the door open for that last mason to be doubted. Later on. With an undetermined yet small masonry (notice that we would not have known about the dead recruited mason) that would've left the door open for a cultist or scum to claim mason later in the game while he have no way to disprove it.

The reason it didn't work for DG here is because she didn't tell us. She lied, lied, lied and lied again, until Elvis got fed up and tried to come out herself. It screamed of falsehood, and there was no way she could be trusted. She took the role of mason and somehow made that claim into a disadvantage.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:46 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:You're missing my point completely. I agree that the decision to lynch DG after the claim cannot be seen as particularly scummy. What I want to look at is what happened
BEFORE
the claim:
Glork wrote:EBWODP: Don't forget, I said before and will say again that after DG's claim, lynching her was definitely the right play. The whole town seemed confused as to whether she was telling the truth and, even if she was, whether she was trustworthy.
But that doesn't change the fact that she was town and that, before the wagon, CES and Adele (with a little Hez and MBF on the side) were vigorously pushing for her lynch. That's a major sticking point for me.

Yar.
Ahh.

Well, I was under the impression beforehand that CES was acting really strangely. Voting on spelling etc. Same with Adele, she seemed pretty eager to 'help' Hez accumulate votes. Even before the claim, I thought DG's melodramatics were a bit bad though.

Pre-post edit: I'm talking about lurkers just like I did day one, I want them to be replaced/killed whatever so we can get on with the darn game and not site with 5-odd complete inactives.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:30 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote: Urge to change vote to Jecht: Rising.
Nicely veiled threat there. See, doing that doesn't actually matter to me because I've got no reason not to give my opinions. It takes more gumption to give opinions as to why you have to take sometime difficult decisions, rather than just attack people in nearly every post.
mike wrote:The cult leader laughed himself to death and I'm not sure why. He's the only one that's been killed that way. If I had to hazard a guess, it would be that he tried to recruit a website that was so dunny that he laughed himself to death.
It could be, but I'm not convinced. Considering the amount of kills the other night, it could easily be another killing group's alternate killer. We've had some unique kills every night I think.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

I refused to look up any more OMGWTF type stuff, I felt bad enough after seeing tubgirl. (and before Adele laughs at me again,
I know
you warned us about it)

Someone said earlier on (I can't remember who) that the whole chopped+cauterized thing could easily be Star Wars Kid. The other guy was a crap idol guy, so basically it seems they are made up of potentially anyone who is famous online for being pretty rubbish.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

The problem with lynching you, Hez, is that it doesn't actually help the town at all. We just get rid of a non-mafia, non-cult(probably) player and we get another 3 kills at night. Seems like a really bad trade.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:42 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote: If he really has lost interest in really playing the game, then why does Hez keep posting/following the game. Care to elaborate, Hez?
Because he's not wanting to be disrespectful to the players of this game?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:58 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Watching Vis sandwich people is hilarious, yet frightning all at once.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:34 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Sotty7 wrote:CES and Crop, who's the thrid, I must have missed it :?
Glork, but he didn't say it because he's Glork himself, and he said he's going to refuse to post under VM.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:39 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:No, we're talking about the people who have been sandwiched so far, Jecht.
Oh, I thought you meant people he was considering sandwiching.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:Crazy Frog
That's the 'annoying thing' right? I hate that noise. :x
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:27 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I'm still thinking about the 2 claims we've had, but Glork's choices would seem to be sound decisions. I agree with Sotty's observation about armlx too though. I'll post more later on tonight.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Sounds good. All in favour?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:13 am

Post by JechtMurray »

This is going too slowly guys, I'm just going to go now.

I am The Spanish Inquisition.

For interests of keeping things moving, as opposed to the huge wait for TSA, Smilax and Coron.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:33 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:I'm not sure I can believe Jecht's rolename. "Spanish Inquisition" as I know it was either the historical phenomenon or the Monty Python gag, which was most certainly *not* rooted in the internet in any way, shape, or form.

TSA's is kindof fishy, as I've never heard of Ms. Perrin. Thok's could fly, I'm willing to buy it for now.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! That is probably the point. I think it got a fairly big Ytmnd bandwagon of it's own too.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:Spanish Inquisition = Cross through the heart SK?
I'd say that's a definite start.
Unvote, vote: Jecht
While I certainly understand you leaping to attack me, and I can't really offer a proper argument against you saying that I'm killing people based on my role, as it's almost certainly a pretty WIFOM argument, but one would imagine that if I'm killing people with religious symbolism I would not infact claim a bunch of religious zealots.

While I have 'weaponry' they consist of fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms, such is my place as group of people based on a comedy sketch. I'm almost certainly going to garner a bunch of votes from this as it's an easy wagon, I might as well ability claim now to save time. I also volunteer myself to be flipped out upon so as to save the town a myslynch if that is the will of the town.

As stated earlier in the thread, I don't have an ability that actively helps the town find scum. What I can is use my fear and surprise to leap in on someone unexpectedly once, which interrupts all actions involving that person.

Any further questions I'll be happy to answer.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:So you are claiming a one-shot roleblocker?
It's a roleblocker of sorts, but I also cancel anything else targeting my target. So in theory I could also be used to protect someone.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:43 am

Post by JechtMurray »

stark wrote:Hmm, perhaps I am missing something, but how does the spanish inquisition connect to the internet? www.spanish-inquision.com ?
http://www.ytmnd.com/list/?search=Inquisition

It's not the actual Spanish Inquisition obviously.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Well found Thok. I'm fairly certain Porn seems like a good claim, and unless something happens like a guilty investigation or someone who is modkilled turns out to be Porn instead, I'm happy with Porn. (I have not said that ever before :))

Based on behavior in thread, I think MBF is definitely worst.
Vote:MikeBurnFire

The suspicion that's falling on me seemed to be from 2 camps, those who thought my role was the SK and those who thought it was was a fake role. I don't wish to sound pedantic here, but does not one mean that the other is somewhat invalid?

I used to have suspicions pertaining to Glork, but I'm happy with his claim. TSAGod's claim needs some verification, although I would like to point out that she is also somewhat of a zealot when it comes in Christianity, if Thok's find is who he meant.
Bonsai kittens disgust me personally because I love cats, but when I think of roles for OMGWTF mafia, I'm thinking goatse (I was tricked into seeing that the other day for the first time), Lemonparty or something, maybe not the Bonsai Kitten although I can see that point of view for sure.

I'm happiest with the way Ibeasha's been playing this game, and Aureal as well. Vismajor I have as town. I still think CES/Adele were justified throughout the whole DGB debacle. Cropcircles is good to go in my notes.
I'll see if I can do a better write up about the remaining players tomorrow.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:33 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Adele, Marguerite Perrin is the only actual internet-related Perrin. Let's just move on.
Well, I looked as well and I can't find anything else for a Miss/Mrs. Perrin either. I'm still terribly suspicious of Mike, but TSAGod's a good choice too.
Vote:TSAGod
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

TSAGod wrote:Eh...I knew when I had to claim I was screwed...
There's the concession! :hifive: all round.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

I wish to wait for cropcircles.

PPE: Sarnathed.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Harsh.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:Aw man, it'd be funny if you investigated yourself :D
It'd be even more hilarious if he was a miller! Think of the confusion abound from that one. :lol:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

I haven't seen that happen before though. Porn wrecks havoc on our lives.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:
cropcircles wrote: So...all I can confirm is that someone in this game is pro-town. :?
It was me! :wink:
I think you'll find it was me actually. :coolwink:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:21 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Say, Glork, do you know who you targeted after that night?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

All roles and claims so far wrote:Adele (replaces bethelmark)-First Post
Aureal - Video Game Pianist
Bamboomancer-Bonsai Kitten
Cogito Ergo Sum (replaces StrykkerVerde) - NinjaBurger
cropcircles-Homestar Runner, claimed cop
elvis_knits-Badger/mason
Glork (replaces Dranko20)-Crazy Frog, claimed roleblocker
HezLucky-Red, claimed Neutral/won already
JechtMurray-Spanish Inquisition
mikeburnfire (replaces diggy)-Zombo.com
Nightfall - Limecat
stark (replaces sinister_bunny) - ASH (suicide website)
Sotty7-Stickmen of Xiao Xiao
Thok (replaces PeaceBringer)-Porn
VisMaior-Day Vig-not name claimed yet (but has an obvious role name)

Fritzler - O RLY Owl (Cop) - Had his ears blown up and his brains leaked out Night 1
Iammars - Salad Fingers (Cop) - Had a cross plunged through his heart Night 1
Tamuz - Blue (FBI) - Shot in the head Night 1
Lostprophet - Bubb Rubb (Townie) - Lynched Day 1
SpamWise - Subservient Chicken (Pro-Town) - Flipped Out upon Day 1
Mastermind of Sin - William Hung (I Feel Sorry For You Mafia) - had his eyes melted out and the rest of himself blown to bits Night 2

Inhim - ytmnd.com (Multi-tasker) - was chopped to pieces yet the wounds were cauterized Night 2
Macros - Leeroy Jenkins (Suicide Bomber) - had a dagger cross plunged through his heart triggering his bombs. Killed Night 2
w!nt3r - Cult Recruit - blown up Night 2

bigbenwd - Tubgirl (OMG WTF Mafia) - was killed by a super pissed off person. Killed Night 2

DrippingGoofball - Badger (Mason) - Lynched Day 2
PookyTheMagicalBear - Crazy eBay Scheme (Restricted Doctor) vomitted himself to death and also had a cross dagger lodged in his heart.
Commodore Amazing - The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Cult Leader) laughed himself to death.

]TSAGod - Marguerite Perrin -(SK) lynched day 3

RolandoftheWhite - Banana Phone (Townie) modkilled Day 3
Coron - Ellen Feiss (Townie) modkilled Day 3
Smilax765 - Tai Mai Shu (Townie) modkilled Day 3
Kain - Farting Preacher (Townie) modkilled Day 3
armlx - All Your Base Are Belong To US (Townie) was chopped up and cauterized.
ibaesha - Lemon Party (OMG WTF Mafia) killed herself in the nights confusion
Okay, so I'm going to go over them in the order they are in here. I will tell the name of person, claim, and kind of thing the claim represents.

Adele - First Post - Concept. This, rather than a character or website is a sort of all encompassing role, much like the role of porn. In terms of how well know it is, everyone knows about first posting. I would say this has a decent chance of being real.

Aureal - Video Game Pianist - Person. Now that I've looked him up, this is a person who does exactly what he says on the tin. He is somewhat well known, but nothing that I'd put down as being extremely likely to be in this game. I have no particular objections to this claim.

Bamboomancer - Bonai Kitten - Shock/joke site/concept. I'm not sure what purpose Bonsai Kitten as it stands is supposed to do. As said earlier, I can't stand looking at it. I don't see this as being a fake claim, as it seems altogether too risky a proposition claim something like this considering the uncertainty about the make up of the Omgwtf mafia. The question is whether you think this is the sort of thing that fits. I can certainly imagine this being a negative force, so Bamboo could easily be the wtf we're looking for, and I also feel sorry for the kittens.

CES - Ninja Burger - Joke(?)/Service. I had to look at his link for this. He is cop cleared at the moment, and has been acting well in my eyes for quite some time now. I see no reason to doubt him for now.

cropcircles - Homestar Runner Cop - Jokes/games website - I don't see any problem with this.

elvisknits - Badger - Flash animation character - Okay.

Glork (replaces Dranko20)-Crazy Frog Roleblocker - Ringtone/ fad. Now despite his claims of having an extremely solid roleclaim, his is actually fairly similar to mine. The Annoying thing was indeed posted on the internet, but achieved it's main fame from being thrust into the mobile phones of everyone and well, annoying them. I am fairly happy with the claim itself, but it's not as steadfast as it might appear at first.

HezLucky-Red - No complaints.

JechtMurray-Spanish Inquisition - Comedy sketch/ fad/characters(?). I'm obviously somewhat biased in commentating on this for sure, because it's mine. But here goes: I know that my claim is weaker on the surface than many of the claims given to us and shown by dead people. However, I would like to address a couple of things. While it started life as a Monty Python sketch, it did form it's own internet fad. Everybody knows about the Spanish Inquisition, even those of you who've never seen Python probably knew what it was. For it to be a fake claim, I would have to have:
a) Claimed a bunch of zealots while I knew there was a religious serial killer still out there.
b) Claimed an ability that is practically impossible to fake.
c) Claimed something that was pretty different to all other known information.
Whereas I can see how my claim does not fit in, certain claims (Simutronics, anyone?) are really unnassuming, low profile websites, and if she scum have fake claims I'd probably place them in like that.

mikeburnfire (replaces diggy)-Zombo.com - Website/parody/joke. I'd never heard of this before, and a few other people had to look it up too. He attributed an earlier lack of content to breadcrumbing this site, which is a tenuous link at best. This really seems like a 'safe' option, nothing controversial, nothing too famous so that it won't get counter claimed and is somewhat generic. I would say this has a reasonably high chance of being a fake claim when coupled with his in game behavior.

Nightfall - Limecat - Funny picture. This one also sticks out because he is just a picture of a cat wearing some lime. (I assume that's what it is wearing) It's not especially famous. It's pretty unassuming as well, and uncontroversial, but I've been happy with Nightfall in recent memory so I do not have too much concern with this. I would give the claim a moderate chance of being fake, but I'm not suspicious right now.

stark/sinisterbunny - ASH suicider - Usenet group/emo fad(?) - Despite initial criticisms of this, I have very little objection to his claim. His suiciding abilities will ensure we can't mislynch on him if town. I can't say if this is a particularly popular site/group, and I don't want to look into it because I don't like this sort of thing. This claim also sticks out because it is a group (someone said earlier in the thread) as opposed to a character or regular website, and is very morose especially compared to things like Banana Phone and even Ebay Scheme. I would say this is unlikely to be fake, however it is possible that he be part of IFSFY, or even OMGWTF at a stretch depending how how you view suicidal people. I would say no considering the other dead scum.

Sotty7-Stickmen of Xiao Xiao - Characters/ animations. They belong to the Xiao Xiao series of animations, and on a few websites. A pretty specialised claim, but refering to some pretty popular animations on some big websites. I would learn towards this being a real claim, but I could easily be wrong.

Thok is porn, enough said. :D Well, not really. He is a concept role, as opposed to a specific website. I would make a comparison to First Post in this regard, but this is a much, much stronger claim to the point where I would place him as confirmed and not fitting in any scum groups.

Vismajor - Real Ultimate Power (yeah?) Day vig, who knows what else. Parody/joke website. This is a pretty famous one, and he has demonstrated the ability to kill people in the day. One thing I would point out, is that he claimed to have lost his ability to kill yesterday due to 'messing up'? I do not know if cultists lose their powers, but that could be a slightly implausible explaination. I would place him as relatively confirmed town though.

Some more to come.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

The dead ones, and comparisons.

O RLY Owl was an internet fad, one of the bigger ones. Lends support to some of the other fads.

Salad Fingers stands out. It's a pretty famous one, yet the individual character is pretty focused for a role like this. I am not sure how his flavour would have worked. Lends weight to claims like Xiao Xiao, which are also specific characters.

Blue (FBI). Okay, we get this one.

Bubb Rubb. An actual person, who is not part of either mafia. Originated from a news story, lends weight to roles with real people.

Subserviant Chicken. I had to look this one up. Joke website, pretty specific and relatively obscure. This one supports others like this, and the idea that a role can come from somewhere unusual, like Burger King in this case.

William Hung. Whoever it was who first made the connection to him via the Star Wars Kid and the night kills, probably made a mistake, as it was conceivable that the other mafia might not have fake claimed had the connection been made so openly. Lends support to thinks like Bonsai Kitten, in the sense that only quite sad humans are speculated and shown to be in this mafia.

ytmnd.com. This is a big one. Not only is it another joke website, it also is one of the internet's biggest facilitators of fads, like ORLY, Crazy Frog, and Leeroy.

Leeroy Jenkins, a human, a killer, yet not scum. Even more support towards vismajor.

Wint3r was a badger, with DBG. Clears elvis except from possible cultness.

Tubgirl and Lemon Party are utterly disgusting. OMGWTF seem to be made of indivdual pictures of acts, as opposed to Bonsai Kitten. These seem to indicate another member of their ilk, but it is possible that their last member is different.

Crazy EBAY scheme is really different from most of the other ones. It does share similarities to Porn and First Post, in the sense that there are many ebay schemes, and everyone knew about them. This supports porn and fp.

Spaghetti monster supports the minor religion theme, but as far as roles go it's pretty different.

Marguerite Perrin. As much as I loathe to, I can draw comparrisons to the S.I. and this role. Both originated from TV shows, and both were brought to a wider audience via internet fads and parodies.

Banana phone supports the flash animations.

Ellen Fiesse is a really obscure one. Comparitively speaking. Lends weight to some of the smaller, less prominant roles such as limecat and Video Game Pianist.

Tai Mai Shu is also pretty minor and is similar to Eleen Fiesse.

The Farting Preacher is another religious, straight from TV element.

All Your Base is another big fad.

Sorry, I was running out of time towards the last few there, but hopefully you will be able to see similarities between many of the roles so far. I am going to
Vote:MikeBurnFire
because of his general behaviour, and his weak claim, as if I am one to talk. Off the top of my head, his vote on Elvis yesterday morning for possibly being culted, and the Hez vote today, even after he had outlined some other people he wa more suspicious of.

I still maintain that lynching Hez, especially considering the 2 killing groups, is just giving 2 kills to the mafia.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:54 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall seems really hard to be lynching someone based on a very dubious flavour link, which he's pushing despite the current empirical evidence suggesting that Bonsai Kitten is unlikely to be part of either mafia.

While I'm hesitant to let Mike go, I am pretty concerned about the pressure being placed on Bamboomancer.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:Ok I'll calm down, and stop trying to explain what I think is the obvious next step.
But if he turns out to be IFSFY Mafia, expect an I told you so....
and, I'm still going to keep my vote there.
Perhaps you should back up your suspicions by doing a sort of pbpa on him? The flavour link by itself isn't enough. I will do one soon, like tomorrow, so if you want to do it and prevent a post dreadnaught then that'd be useful. 8)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:03 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Actually, I think I'll look at the posts of the dead scum tomorrow instead, see if there's anything to be gleaned from their rotting hides.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

PPE: Damn! I just went and found those posts too! There's no point in posting them again. :x
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Are people just becoming inatentive now? Image
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Dead scum list:
-Mastermind of Sin - William Hung (I Feel Sorry For You Mafia)
-bigbenwd - Tubgirl (OMG WTF Mafia)
-ibaesha - Lemon Party (OMG WTF Mafia)
-Commodore Amazing - The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Cult Leader)

I have left the SK off this because I have to reason at this point to suspect there to be a back up, as there were only 2 kills last night.

Mastermind of Sin
IFSFY
Barely even played the game. 3 posts. 1 displayed a dice roll, the other contained a random vote on Lostprophet, who was then later revealed to be a vanilla townie. He then later on unvoted, that's it.

There appears to be nothing to be taken from his "posts".

bigbenwd
OMGWTF
Just as awful. 2 posts. One that says he was back from a holiday, the other was attacking CA, who was later found to the the cult leader.

Again we see the disgraceful level of participation in this game was not just restricted to the minority that were modkilled, nothing from these posts.

ibeasha
OMGWTF
Okay, this is better. Opens with a random vote on TSAGod (Serial Killer).

Next post votes for w!nt3r and indicated that she may vote for me also. Defends CA.
Ibeasha wrote:
W!nt3r wrote: Thanks for following blindly behind Dranko, Ibaesha. If you want to jump on the Jecht-wagon, do so...

I wasn't 'blindly' following Dranko. In fact, I was thinking it before I even got to his post. As for the Jecht-wagon, he's got enough pressure on him already, therefore I am putting my vote with a different suspicion.
Dranko is now Glork. W1nt3r who was possibly a cult recruit at this time accuses Ibby of following
Glork
, but not voting for me despite showing intentions to. This is a slight stroke against Glork, and a slightly larger stroke against myself as she voices suspicioin of me, but does not actually vote for me.

The next post opens with a vote for Lostprophet (vanilla townie) and attacks him. She then voices suspicion on almix (vanilla townie) and slightly on inhim (townie multitasker).

3 posts of nothing, thanking almix for clarification, announced limited access to a computer and a :shock: smilie.

A bunch more posts with very little, only 1 refering to W1nt3r and inhim, and Elvis (mason), with regard to cliff notes.

Eventually gets to a relevant part of the game, where she resurfaces to attack DGB (mason). During this post she says:
Something else: I'm suspicious of Adele. I can't put my finger on it exactly but the thing that stood out most was the quick jump off of DG and onto armlx when Elvis threw out the mason claim. Kind of a 'oh crap, unvote; vote next best thing' action.
Attacks Adele, and tries to single her out. Since she's on a lucrative wagon, she does not vote Adele for obvious reasons.

Next day

Ibby wrote:
armlx wrote: I think Hez should be lynched somewhere along the line. Just not today.

Yeah. Unless we can't figure out anything better to do.

I also think we should leave Elvis alone. I like the idea of pressuring Adele more. Mostly because something about Adele yesterday bugged me.

vote: Adele
A continuation of her attack on Adele, and an early attempt to get people to vote Adele. For this reason, I would likely guess that Adele is not part of the OMGWTF mafia.
I don't like this 'lynch list' thing that's happening. If we're going to do something like that we should just lynch Hez today. Anyways, it's suspicious. Elvis is excused because she is probably pissed off. Sotty and Glork are a different story. Sotty especially seems to be just following along.

And why Adele instead of CES? You guys will take either one it seems. At the end of yesterday CES was the one under fire. Is it because Adele had a vote already? I voted for Adele primarily because she 'bugged' me yesterday. It could be her playstyle that bugs me, however. I'd also like to ask who honestly believes they're in it together? I mean, this early on in a game, would scum actually team up to lynch a townie in such blatant fashion? Anyways, I'm not staying on the lynch by list bandwagon.

unvote
Now this one is interesting. After getting some people to start attacking Adele, she leaps off and compares her to CES. She also criticises the 'lynch list'.

What this is refering to is an angry Elvis stating:
ElvisKnits wrote:unvote:vote:adele
Though I still think these people need to die ASAP:
1)CES
2)Hezlucky
3)MikeBurnFire
I personally see Ibeasha responding in a way that makes her appear as pro-town as possible (naturally). She's retracting her bandwagon vote, and making it clear to everyone that she doesn't want to see just anyone lynched. This post is a stroke against Adele.

Next up:
Funny, I thought that cropcircles was scummy too. But then I thought that I always think he's scummy and dismissed it. Hmm.
Casting a vague suspicion over cropcircles, and then providing a reason why she never mentioned it before. Bad for cropcircles.

A couple of nothing posts, then votes smilax(vanilla), who is later inactive and modkilled.

Does nothing for some more posts, and does not get into the MBF/Glork argument. An in-plain-sight specatator of this event. I think this is possibly because she did not want to seem to show support for either of them.

After it is over, comes up with
The exchange between Glork and MFB gives me an eerie reminder of when I've seen MFB as scum before. I may be putting my vote there at some point, but I'd really like to see some type of explanation from smilax for his major change in play after day 1.
Finally decides to start voting MBF. This is a stroke for MBF and slightly against Glork.
I still think that one or both of Glork and MBF is scum. I have a difficult time believing they're both innocent after the entire scummy exchange between them. armlx doesn't look too good either, but I'm not in the mood to continually bandwagon jump like some of you. I'll leave my vote where it is.
Tries to remove herself from both of them. But tellingly, gives a reason as to why she is
not going to move her vote
. I do not believe MBF is part of the OMGWTF mafia, a further stroke against Glork.

Finished in next post
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Will get it tomorrow.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:36 am

Post by JechtMurray »

My internet access is... sketchy to say the least for at least 24 hours. Would anyone else like to look at the last few Ibeasha posts?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:57 am

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:In addition, I don't think "First post" is a solid entity, similar to the Spanish Inquisition in the fact that it doens't have one real home.
You mean like the role of porn? Which is everywhere?
Salad fingers is a flash animation and does not have it's own page.
Nor does Red Vs. Blue.
Rub Bubb only has a ebaumsworld page and a couple of places that show the video.
Crazy Ebay Scheme only exists as a small section of sales on a site.
Tai Mai Shu does not have his own page.
Nor the Farting Preacher.

I still like the way you went from 'Kill Jecht because he's the cross killer!' implying you thought I was telling the truth to 'Kill Jecht because that's not his role!'.

Besides, I have a very easily confirmable ability that I can use tonight.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote: The way you confirm your ability is to block somebody. What if that person died? What if they had no night ability? If you have a way to guarantee your role being proven, then I'm all up for it and would probably actively persue an Adele lynch instead...
Way to tell other people off for not paying attention. I block my target and everyone targeting that person. Whoever I target will not die, and chances are there might be a couple of other people that might be able to confirm the use of my ability.

Hey Vismajor, can you flip out on anyone today?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:38 am

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:
JechtMurray wrote:I block my target and everyone targeting that person. Whoever I target will not die, and chances are there might be a couple of other people that might be able to confirm the use of my ability.
But this won't guarantee us that you can confirm. For instance, if both you and I lived into night phase and you targetted me because you think I'm suspicious, then there will be no proof in the morning. I won't have had a Night Action so I won't know it has been blocked, and the mafia won't target me because I'm an easy lynch to set up. If you do live into the night, you'll have to announce who you're going to target so that a cop can target the same person or something.. unless I've misunderstood something about your role.
I'm pretty sure I would gain absolutely nothing from targeting you, barring the possibility of blocking a kill, made by you.

The rammifications of me announcing a target are:
- The mafia know who to avoid.
- The mafia who have more than one member left (most likely IFSFY) get to select who they use to make the kill.
- If I announce I'm targeting a particular townie, and the there is a kill missing, what do we do? Obviously the mafia wouldn't have targeted that person... it must be them! Or not. See what happens here? A townie gets framed.

Keeping my target secret is advantageous in a few ways:
- None of the above points apply.
- I could catch someone out tomorrow lying about actions.
- I have a better chance of preventing a kill.
- There's a chance that I might prevent 2 kills even, athough one of which would probably be from the target.
- If the scum feel threatened enough by my information, they might want to waste a kill on me, rather than our claimed cop or regular roleblocker. This is helpful because I'm already percieved as quite suspicious, saving us both a potential lynch on me and the life of a repeatable effect tonight.

It sounds to me like you either haven't thought this through or are trying to get more information for a scum buddy.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:I still don't like Jecht's claim. I stated when he claimed that I didn't believe "Spanish Inquisition" was internet-related. Additionally, he claimed an advanced roleblocker ability. I know I'm an RB, and I'm not comfortable with thinking there's another similar role in this setup.

My vote has stood on him based on his claim this entire time, and it's not moving. Jecht is, IMHO, the lynch today.

I think that Stark should suicide (in the game), we should lynch Jecht, and then we can see where we stand.
Again, if you're intent on attacking me over my claim, there's not much I can do about it.
I've already gave several reasons why my role is utterly abysmal for a fake claim, such as:
- pointing out that I'd claimed this lot while there was a religious serial killer
- claiming this after a whole host of other claims preceeding mine indicated that I could have just claimed a random website or animation or even
character in an animation
or random picture
- and the fact that there is absolutely no way that I can fake this ability convincingly in the slightest.

Why on earth are you not comfortable with a one-off oddball ability? Like the randomising of night actions, or flipping out in the day? The suicide bomber, the guy who has his cloudsong stolen, even the weird restricted doc?

There are also 2 cops and 2 neutral characters, I'd imagine there's a doc still alive or at least recruited, and you're uncomfortable with a role that's very slightly similar to yours for one night? I don't understand that at all.

Also regarding this page which has suddenly became the list of roles featuring in the game, I think an earlier link in this thread either linked to that page or one which linked to that. Seems like that'd be a great place to look up fake claims.

At least if I do die because of this role, I can be content in the knowledge that for at least one last time, nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

stark wrote:Alright explain to me something. Lynching me defeats the purpose, neh? But, as I maintain in all of my games, if the town wishes to lynch me, I will go along with it. Also, regarding the wikipedia. You're free to believe what you will regarding that. However, looking at the list, I knew most of them to be rather popular sites (with the execption of the shock sites because I don't....) off hand. Now, it is more than possible that our mod just hit "random article" and came upon the internet meme thread and said "Hey, this would make an awesome mafia game", but I would like to hope not.
There's absolutely no reason for you to suicide at the moment whatsoever. Out of 15 left, there are what, possibly 2 or more in 2 mafia groups, and I think a maximum of 2 cultists? The town can't afford to lose townies just because someone tells you that you should kill yourself randomly.

All the town has is numbers, I strongly advise watching those that encourage you to die without have any reason to think you're scum.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:29 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:Meh.

Unvote, Vote: MikeBurnFire

Though Jecht dies tomorrow, got it?
Regardless of what happens? What if I do something useful with my ability? :cry:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

mikeburnfire wrote:I persuade you all to vote for Aureal and follow the battleplan described in my last post.
mikeburnfire wrote:Cogito was the one discussing an Aureal lynch, not I. You people are so very very inattentive, and it will likely cost you the life of an innocent today.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Curses! I shouldn't bother previewing posts, I just start reading other things in the meantime. :o
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:48 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Glork wrote:Also Jecht, if you're legit... don't block anyone tonight. If Stark's suicide involves targeting someone, and you block that person, you block Stark as well. It could lead to a lot of misinformation and a mistaken lynch.
But you said in the previous post that you probably want to lynch me anyway. :(

And barring actually targeting Stark, I don't see how I could affect him. If Stark would like to tell us whether he targets someone, then I'll consider not using it.

Seems like lose-lose either way for me here, if I use it and Stark chooses not to suicide, then he can say he targeted someone or something, if I don't use it and Stark suicides then I have nothing to back up my claim because I was told not to use it. If I don't use it and Stark doesn't suicide he can claim that he was blocked.

People seem to not understand my role, or aren't paying attention again. Things like "giving Jecht a second opportunity to prove his claim" when Mike was under the impression that I was using it anyway. It is one-shot, like I said at the beginning.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:14 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Well assuming you are not told to pick a target, then you probably don't. :D
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #133) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

:D.......:D ......:D
:D :D :D .......:D
:D.......:D .......:D

Like that?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #134) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

stark wrote:I'm not quite sure why I'm not dead. I tried asphyxiation last night. Perhaps it failed. I don't know. But, if it is the town's wish, I am more than happy to be lynched.
Unless Glork went against his word last night, you were not roleblocked.

So, can anyone else tell us why he didn't do it?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #135) » Tue May 02, 2006 2:55 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:Jecht, what was your claim again? Did you claim some type of roleblocker?
I am a one-shot roleblocker that blocks my target and others that target them.

I am not involved with Stark's failing at all.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #136) » Tue May 02, 2006 6:18 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Should I flip out on him?
You said you couldn't do that any more though?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #137) » Tue May 02, 2006 6:23 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Well, I need to go for now, so I'm going to
vote:stark
and let you guys decide what to do with him for when I get back in about 12 hours.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #138) » Thu May 04, 2006 1:49 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:That is exactly what I wanted to say. A flipout wasted.
I thought he was on less than that. :/ No even even noticed he was that high until Crola appeared with the lynch scene. :/

And yes, about Kirby, I suck when I'm in the position to instruct the town on who to kill. Luckily I don't have the luxury of doing that here. :D
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #139) » Thu May 04, 2006 10:42 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Am I doomed?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #140) » Thu May 04, 2006 10:45 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I mean, I fully expect to die for my error, but the talk of speedlynching implies that it's fairly inevitable.

Hey Vis, want to do some hot, hot flip out action?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #141) » Fri May 05, 2006 1:41 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Hey, why not?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #142) » Fri May 05, 2006 2:02 am

Post by JechtMurray »

That seems ludicrously complicated. But I guess it fits.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #143) » Fri May 05, 2006 7:49 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Finally. I wondered how long it would take before someone would ask about my ability instead of just voting me regardless.

Quite frankly, I'm waiting for someone in particular before I can tell you, to avoid them potentially working around my ability.

Seeing as there are probably 1 or 2 cult recruits left, if someone claims to have used their ability and I know that they actually failed, well, you know that someone's lying.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #144) » Fri May 05, 2006 8:08 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I never specified which night I used it. It's last night or the night before.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #145) » Fri May 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Hey, I can't just leap in with it.

See, part of catching scum is letting people attack you. Then you pick holes in the arguments which are bad, such as misrepresentation, baseless opinions and in this case, ommitting important details.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #146) » Fri May 05, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Nothing at all? :evil:
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #147) » Fri May 05, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

cropcircles wrote::( :oops:
I am struggle to grasp the fact that you have spent two nights with no new information. That should practically win us the game.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #148) » Sat May 06, 2006 10:18 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:
The difficulty in scum claiming cop, traditionally, is that they then have to present investigation results for every night, right? And that's hard?
Hm, actually, Id think scum can easily make up investigation results. You know, they knowing who is scum and who is not...
Doesn't work this game though does it? 2 scum groups and cultists.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #149) » Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Why? Did we lynch anyone cleared? Even if he clears scum, it will be only apparent if that scum gets nightkilled.
Ah! But you said easily. ;) There's a much bigger risk when you don't actually know of people's alignment.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #150) » Sun May 07, 2006 11:46 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:
JechtMurray wrote:I never specified which night I used it. It's last night or the night before.
Is the person that you used your powers on still alive?

Once Jecht answers that I'll turn my questioning to everyone else,

Can anyone confirm that they saw the effects of Jecht's powers in any way in either of the last 2 nights?
Yes he is. And, I'm annoyed.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #151) » Mon May 08, 2006 5:47 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Jech would you mind telling us who it was? Whats with the secrecy?
Because I know there are cultists. If were to say 'I blocked Elvis last night' she could say 'yeah I was blocked', despite being culted and not actually having any powers to be blocked.

It is my understanding that Cultists lose their former abilities when converted, so I did not want to give them that wiggle room.

Turns out it's irrelevant now anyway because someone couldn't be bothered to put in the neccessary effort to send in a night action for a couple of nights.

Either that, or they can't. At least I know that Crop is not responsible for one night kill a couple of nights ago.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #152) » Mon May 08, 2006 6:32 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Since people seem not to not understand subtlty, I'll put it in small sentences.

- Two nights ago, I targeted Cropcircles.

- Reasoning: We saw a pair of dead cops in night one and a multi-tasker later, which seemed more likely to me to be a back up.

- I did not buy this 'Oh the mod forgot' excuse. If that's true it's horrendous negligence by the mod, and has affected the game hugely.

- I felt he may have been culted. I would catch him lying about targeting someone if he said he targeted x person.

- At the same time, if I was wrong and he was telling the truth, I felt he would be a likely target, and could possibly save him, and at the same time he could confirm my ability being used.

Wish new information revealed, it seems unlikely that he is actually scum himself, what with us knowing he did not kill someone through laughter.

Although while it's probably fair to assume that the bodyguard was most likely protecting him, bear in mind that we also have an outed mason and a Cop-confirmed which also may have been targeted.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #153) » Mon May 08, 2006 6:33 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Use numbers please

armlx - All Your Base Are Belong To US (Townie) was chopped up and cauterized. - Night 4
ibaesha - Lemon Party (OMG WTF Mafia) killed herself in the nights confusion - Night 4

This is "night before last". Sadly, ths was the nioght nightchoices have been randomized, no? Or did you mean N3? How can you make deductions without actually knowing wich night it was?
You know that night that just happened with one kill? Not that one.

The one before it.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #154) » Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Any problems with numbers lately?
3 kills N1
3+2 kills N2
3 kills N3
2 kills N4
2 kills N5

Wich one? With number pleaze for the dumb guy here!
Night 5.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #155) » Mon May 08, 2006 11:37 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Bamboomancer wrote: On the subject of jecht:

He's scum. I don't buy this, especially after yesterday's speed lynch BS. I see no reason why the mafia couldn't have a one shot RB, and I'm not convince he isn't lying. He didn't claim this until AFTER cropcircles said results
Everything you said about your claim and the whole 'I'm so insulted' bit could be applied to me.

We also have an apprently fully dead mafia that have no abilites. Do you think there would be a mafia also with 3 people in it that is strictly better, having this extra ability?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #156) » Mon May 08, 2006 11:39 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:
I would've expected cropcircles to have made the kill.
Im tired today. And stupid. I dont get this.
As in, as the person who claimed cop is least likely to be roleblocked, if he were mafia it would make sense for him to perform the kill.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #157) » Mon May 08, 2006 11:40 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Also, as to why I waited for cropcircles, quite frankly I don't think anyone could have predicted him coming back with "Sorry, I didn't bother to investigate anyone the last two nights".
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #158) » Mon May 08, 2006 11:49 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Again.

That's not what cropcircles said. He hadn't done his posting restriction-thing, so he couldn't investigate.
I encompass 'not bothering' as not abiding by post restrictions. If I had the restriction of typing in Haiku every post to get investigations, you can be damn sure I'd be making the effort.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (isolation #159) » Mon May 08, 2006 11:57 am

Post by JechtMurray »

HezLucky wrote:For the record, I've already won.

So if there is a cult out there and they want to recruit me I will gladly reveal their entire list of members to the town.
The recruiter was murdered at some point. ^_^

I think the ironic thing is that despite your protestations at being alive, you seem the most likely to be alive at the end of the game! 8)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #160) » Wed May 10, 2006 2:12 am

Post by JechtMurray »

So it's like, if you were to say 'I'm the bullet-proof-cop-vestigating-vigoctor' and I said "I don't believe you" and everyone else did?

I get it.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #161) » Wed May 10, 2006 2:53 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:That could not be, as, in fact,
I
am the bullet-proof-cop-vestigating-vigoctor.
Well, I believe it, don't know about everyone else... >_>
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #162) » Sat May 13, 2006 10:17 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:My vote is staying on Jecht for now. I dont really think that we would have a 2nd roleblocker. And the situation with his role name is still kind of confusing to me.
I'm not a second roleblocker! I'm one shot. >_>
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #163) » Mon May 15, 2006 10:04 am

Post by JechtMurray »

cropcircles wrote:After re-thinking things...

Unvote, Vote Jecht

Had he claimed who he blocked before I clamed, that would have cleared him. So I don't really understand why he did it the way he did, unless he's faking.
Because you SHOULD HAVE USED YOUR ABILITY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW. Take part next time then.

*sigh*
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #164) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Am I dead?
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #165) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:03 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Yes I am.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #166) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:04 am

Post by JechtMurray »

I think you should prolly give up. It's like, a mini with one scum starting tomorrow. Good luck with that. 8)
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #167) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:18 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:There's probably at least one cultist left though.
Yeah, I wonder who
that
is. Usually only cops that work incriminate people or otherwise. How ironic that people actually bought the 'oh, I didn't get any results'.

At you won't be getting any guilties on you any time soon.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #168) » Tue May 16, 2006 5:38 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I don't know, the restriction-thing seems like it could be true and I don't see why he'd claim to have an innocent on me. He also doesn't make all that much sense as a recruitment choice.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe in better shape than I thought.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #169) » Tue May 16, 2006 11:47 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:If we nail the final mafia soon, then the town is almost guaranteed to win.
But you won't do that.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #170) » Wed May 17, 2006 10:08 am

Post by JechtMurray »

Nightfall wrote:I took it less as being scum like and more as being annoyed townie.
I'm sowing the seeds of confusion.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #171) » Wed May 17, 2006 10:11 am

Post by JechtMurray »

VisMaior wrote:Hm. So was wasting my kill yesterday on purpose, or did yopu really just miscounted/didnt care, Jecht?
I didn't care about the kill, I thought at the time Crop might be a threat so I ensured I had a go at killing him. Turns out he's cult so it doesn't matter anyway.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #172) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:36 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

cropcircles wrote:Pshht.
But see, with me telling them that you are cult, they'll probably just think 'oh, he's just trying to get the cop lynched', so now you have a free pass into the end game. You can take it home, buddy.

Win it for the mafioso.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #173) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:38 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

See that? More random WIFOM. Be wary of those who use my words to attack someone guys, they're probably my buddy trying to get CES or Crop lynched.

Although Crop's cult, so lynch him anyways.

Btw, I'm almost certain that mr. Neutral is also cult btw, he's like the best target. You should totally lynch him.
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #174) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Seeing as the mod isn't around, I'll just dramatically jump off of this here cliff. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

*dead*
JechtMurray
JechtMurray
Goon
JechtMurray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by JechtMurray »

Cults have got to be the least fun thing in the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”