Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Occult »

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Jindori

Policy
I don't Like policy lynches, its crap reasoning.
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time. I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

VOTE: Cojin
Get a sense a humour...
PimHel wrote:
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time. I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

Unvote, vote Amrun

(Sorry, Lady)
Questioning one joke (Which was asked against the wrong player), while ignoring the other. 'Nough said.
Alrighty then, is this a serious vote? You're getting awful aggressive over a joke (other posts referenced below) and just commenting on pointless BS imo, you're making a case outta nothing.
PimHel wrote:
Fuzzy Beavers wrote:And I'm totally with NS, I have beavers... making them fuzzy is just terrible! >w<
VOTE: Fuzzy Beavers
The other joke.
PimHel wrote:
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time.
I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

It's because of the bolded. Why wonder about that when a player 'claims' scumbuddies, but not when a self-vote is made?
jindori wrote: Bieng the saddest turtle is part of my post restriction. I have to say i am sad in every post. Already mixed up one of my sad post. So i am sorry if my restriction annoys anyone since i'm such a sad sad turtle.
Very annoying, the fact that it is self imposed is more annoying and the fact that you have been modkilled, does not surprise me. Not worth a lynch at this point, but you could be trying to cover up scum-tells with asshattery. I'd vote that you cut it out.
jindori wrote: Well i still get a null read but thank you for your insight.

I did just realize, despite as many posts as you made, NOT A ONE, has been useful. I'll be keeping a close eye on you...

Umbrage wrote:UMBRAGE ARRIVES FASHIONABLY LATE WEARING A FABULOUS OUTFIT. ALL THE WOMEN SWOON. THE MEN SWOON A LITTLE AS WELL. EVEN CUTTLEFISH LOOKS A LITTLE FLUSHED.

Now, down to business. Charlie is the lynch today, guys. He was the first one to vote jindori after C-Worl suggested a policy lynch. It wasn't even clear why C-Worl wanted a policy lynch. Scum wanting a quick end to the day? HMM...

In other news, Amrun going berserk over a couple players making an in-joke strikes me as somewhat scummy. But it could just be typical-serious-face-Amrun.

Now, POST POST POST!!! This game has to go at triple speed! No, quadruple!

UMBRAGE OUT.
Funny and correct, I like this guy.
Charlie wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Now, down to business. Charlie is the lynch today, guys. He was the first one to vote jindori after C-Worl suggested a policy lynch. It wasn't even clear why C-Worl wanted a policy lynch. Scum wanting a quick end to the day? HMM...
You need to back up your words with a vote. Otherwise, they're empty and hollow.
This is an annoying response, you're more annoying then jin and more scummy then anyone else in the game at this second.

I don't like pimel, amrun may not have a sense of humour, but that is hardly a tell, pimhel's was trying to make a case out of nothing. Amrun's quick defence of charlie is a tell in my eyes though, I don't find his response reasonable.

Nothing I feel warants a vote yet but,
FoS: Charlie, Pimhel, amrun.
My current top three, in order.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Occult »

Charlie wrote:^Place a vote, please.
No.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Occult »

Charlie wrote:
Occult wrote:
Charlie wrote:^Place a vote, please.
No.
Have it your way then. I get the feeling that the pace of the game will slow down if fewer votes are thrown.
The game is on a decent pace already, I have not seen everyone post yet, hence I will not vote yet, that's my policy.
Amrun wrote:I do have a sense of humor. I can still find a particular joke scummy if I want to. dealwithit.jpg

Also, not defending Charlie. He's null leaning scum atm. However, the particular part of his "defence" that placated me was his involvement in the game in which jindori was modkilled for playing against wincon. Ergo, he has a sour experience with jindori which explains the support of the policy lynch.

His slowness in offering that defense is slightly suspect, but the defence itself is acceptable to me and I don't care if it's acceptable to you or not, Occult.
I don't care if its acceptable to you either, but a defence is a defence, you clearly are sided with the rabbit. I don't care of his past experience, if there is someone in a game you would policy lynch, stay the hell out of the game or convince the mod to boot em.

Amrun wrote:Also, Occult FoSing 3 people but not voting any of them is quite strange and I'm trying to decide whether or not it's a scumtell.
I have not seen everyone post, and will not vote until I have. So I'll just be waiting on that, unless you would prefer I give you and charlie my password and you two can go ahead and vote for me.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Occult »

jindori wrote:@Empking

This is what you claimed your first vote from. But instead of going for cojin you went for his supposed scum buddy fuzzybeaver.
We all signed up for a theme game, Chief. We was jus' startin' D1... RVS had started. Random Voting Stage. Twenty-four men went into the Game. Game to went choas in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first VI for about a half an hour. Jindori. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in a game, Chief? You tell by looking at the posts, start to finish. Very first light, Chief, Jindori come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: Jindori comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes Jindori will go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away.Sometimes that VI, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a VI... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he posts, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Occult »

Since when is it kosher to discuss on on-going game? Since when is another game relevant to the one we are playing in?

Amrun wrote:I feel uncomfortable with basing wagons on an on-going game. :/
Charlie's bodyguard speaks the truth.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Occult »

I am just clarifying, 100%, as I read through here, Fuzzy is DTM, correct?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Occult »

nvm, post above answered it.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Occult »

PimHel wrote: And while players are wondering why Charlie put up his defence later than appraciated, I want to know from Jindori why he didn't attack Charlie after Umbrage mentioned Charlie. This is much worse.
This gets me a bit, Jin did in fact "attack" em before UMbradge, as with your amrun vote, I'm feeling that you're just grasping at straws to see if something sticks.

@jin, you've stated this once, so have other players enough already, you are polluting the thread with nonsense and hindering conversation. You are the first person to ever challenge my Anti-policy lynch policy...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Occult »

My head hurts, I'm starting to think we have lynchers in the crowd.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Occult »

Jindori- 45 posts
amrun- 40 posts
FB+DTM- 39 posts
Charlie- 36 posts
Pine- 35 posts
Lambda- 18 posts (in 4 hours...)

6 of 24 players? 213 out of 299 (non-mod posts) Holy good god, you people know how to turn a game into a clusterfuck quickly. Add in Jindori performance as what HAS to be an alt this is damn near unreadable. I need to wade through this BS a bit more before I make an analysis, but, damn.

p-edit- You've got to be F-ing me (5 FB, 4 Lady, 2 pine and a jin added to that)
P-edit 2- lady, pine and jin again
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Occult »

Jindori, Half-logic, bad grammar, asking to be directed, SOFT CLAIMING, posting depressing tidbits about himself, commenting on other possible roles, posting with annoying colors, making god awful arguments, hiding behind a VI shield. You sir, are an alt, you are distracting, your logic is horrendous. In fact, I honestly believe that he is a plant by our good mod specifically for this game. Look at his join date. Why is someone THAT new and recently mod-killed allowed into a non-newbie game? I know thats a conspiracy theory but he is not town, I can almost guarantee that. If this man is a townie, there is no God and logic no longer exists. My case?

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't paying close attention to his posts, so I have reposted AND translated a few for your convenience.
jindori wrote: Bieng the saddest turtle is part of my post restriction. I have to say i am sad in every post. Already mixed up one of my sad post. So i am sorry if my restriction annoys anyone since i'm such a sad sad turtle.
"I have a post restriction, IGNORE ME"
LYING. YOU ARE A LIAR.
jindori wrote:
DTMaster wrote:EBWOP: Sorry I meant Jin. V.V. Misfired!
Becuse i was modkilled my first game cause a slip up. I want to amends for this with this game. On a side note through a more worthy policy lynch would be cworl as he make personal assaults on players in most his games shouting abuse.
"Don't mind me, I'm just a poor little VI (I was mod-killed you know gotta make up for it) IGNORE ME!"
jindori wrote:oh btw the way i am one sad turtle.
"WHOOPS, I forgot my fake post restriction"

Screw you jin. Screw you so hard.
jindori wrote:
Amrun wrote:Jindori, did you impose this post restriction on yourself?
Yes i did otherwise i'd be introuble for for forgetting. It fits my role nicely. If you guys don't like it i can stop but that would make me one very sad turtle.
"Don't mind my, here's the most vague soft claim ever, I AM LYING."

A pattern emerges.
jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:Note to self: Amrun is town.
What makes you so sure amrun is town. Can you please list a few reasons why.
"LOOK AT ME, I'M SCUMHUNTING!"
jindori wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Now, down to business. Charlie is the lynch today, guys. He was the first one to vote jindori after C-Worl suggested a policy lynch. It wasn't even clear why C-Worl wanted a policy lynch. Scum wanting a quick end to the day? HMM...
You need to back up your words with a vote. Otherwise, they're empty and hollow.
Why there's otherways to pressure word's are a good way as well. How is it hollow he brought up a point (which i was going to make pulls fist up). The only thing empty and hollow is your defence and questionable vote (aka a policy lynch).
unvote vote Charlie
"I like bandwagons"

Upon re-read, your "attack" on Charlie was weak, it was weak and testing the water to see if anyone agreed. You vote AFTER you have confirmation of support. This is a SCUMMY MOVE.
jindori wrote:Please pine i'm trying to atone for that game and the reason i was modkilled all i want is a secound chance. But none of those possiblitys were the reason i was modkilled except bieng tricked into telling my role cause i was new to this. So hush and stop using this game to cast suspicion in another i have learnt my lesson so no need to continue punish me for it.
"Just IGNORE ME, I'm a poor little VI I need to atone for my sins"

Stop telling us we already know, you are deflecting attention of this game to another one where you ate shit and died. Thats nice, but distracting and... SCUMMY.
jindori wrote: Sigh i might not be clear, I am sorry if i wasn't clear. So I'm going to try quoting.
"Look at me messing up again, plz, just ignore me"
jindori wrote:Sigh my point was the timing of his defence was off. Also sorry for grammer but i really am trying.

If those quotes from post 61 were the reasons for his defence why didn't he say so sooner. It took him time to think of them meaning when he voted, they weren't in his head at the time. That's my theroy. Also again i am sorry for confusing you.
"I'm a poor little VI, IGNORE ME."

Stop telling us, its already painfully obvious and scummy.
jindori wrote:Also empking i would like to point out you been lurking and your reasons have all been copied from someone else. You may not still like it but i declared before game so it makes your case pretty much null.

Sorry guys for not making sence with my last vote on Charlie. This be the last time i apologize for it.
"Tee hee, this is the last time I'll apologize for being a VI, I G N O R E ME =D"

I doubt that it will be...

jindori wrote:Pretty much what fuzzy beaver said was true but if i didn't let the one fact out the werewolf faction would of had an edge, even if they knowed who i was if you think lateral and had the required info.
"Hey, I know what'll top my Mod-kill, a ban, for discussing an ongoing game. HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY SHITTY PREVIOUS GAME. I AM IN NO WAY DISTRACTING YOU FROM THE CURRENT ONE..... oh and ignore me I'm just a vi, JUST LOOK AT THE OTHER GAME."
jindori wrote:Also i will stop talking about that game and i think it's worthless bring it uphere it's blinding people.
Will you? Will you actually not talk about that OTHER game?
jindori wrote:@Pine You haven't relised yourself but you are the one who keeps bringing it up i have mostley responded to you. Bad your bring up an ongoing game your alive in on mutiple accounts. Do you think people want to hear about it. If you have a issue about that game. Do it through pm.
And he lies again, talking about that other game... STILL. LIAR.
jindori wrote: Useless analysis up here ^^^^

I can do more reads like this if you want. Do you find these useful.
"Hey somebody give me directions, I'm a poor VI"
jindori wrote:
Occult wrote:nvm, post above answered it.
Post 144 page 6
"WHOOPS, there goes my VI thingy again"

It was painfully obvious what was being talked about. PAINFULLY obvious and he screws it up twice? once maybe BUT TWICE???? NO.

jindori wrote:Yahh it's time for my fave segment, the C-worl investigation. Well basicly all of his earlier post were to push a policy vote. This would be considered a null read considering our history togther. About 8-9 pages latter C-worl relises no one is pushing for policy votes anymore. So what does he do, he jumps on the biggest wagon with no reason.

When asked for a reason he says he was won over by umbridge. After that he brought some facts out that made c worl seem scummy. C-worl defends himself with the fact that mutiple players wanted a policy lynch on me. Diverting the subject about why he voted charlie in the first place. Then umbridge pushes harder on Cworl. Cworl defencive barriers start to Heighten and finally presents a reason which seems off in timing. Since a normal players put his/her reason into the original vote.

So noticeable action thus far
1. Trying to keep a dying policy lynch alive 1 scum point
2. When he relised that it is was failing. He jumped onto the biggest band wagon. 2 scum points
3. His posting gets more fraustrated as people push him example a personal attack on umbrage at post 206. You can read the emotion in it. 3 scum points
4. He has also been dodging certain questions.4 scum points

My analyst scum
Unvote Vote C-worl
All of a sudden lucidity hits and he jumps on another bandwagon, WTF happened? Why arn't all the posts like this? ^ He's a lying bandwagon jumping, scummy POS.
jindori wrote: This Is a dodge in my opion. He was asked for his opion not someone elses.

Now we are back to this?
jindori wrote: Omg i have already mentioned this and nobody Bloody listened. Maybe it's because i spent a couple of years of my school life in and out hospital. In result made me miss learning most of the grammer shit. So I'm just going to study lady's posting style a copy it so people actually listen to me.

Also
this fact is very important
and i have bieng weighing it up all game if i should tell you guys. But i decided town roles may get caught up in it. So i am going to say this. If you ever want to get rid of me
do it through lynching
, because killing me or targeting me with an ablity is dangerous. Cause my ability spread the disease may set off a chain reaction killing a couple of players.
Sob story (why is this here WHY?) Soft claim? I'm calling bullshit, jindori is a liar, if this does have something to do with his role, he's sure as hell not on the towns side I say we take his advice.
jindori wrote:ninjaring me it happened 7 times.
No way you misspell that, its been used an ungodly amount of times, you do not misspell that.
jindori wrote:Oh i would like to point out there's a high chance that there's a group of masons in this game. Because i asked the mod if there was vanilla townies before the game and he said everyone gets an role. Also in the flavour it says Players that can't kill or use night actions are immune to the disease once unleashed.(my words and not quoted so i don't get mod killed.) But i think this role was was used before so he may of just copy and pasted the text.

Also @ the fair lady lambdadelta. I am sorry i am a vi and i acknowledge that i am vi. But I'm trying my best to lose the vi status and become a normal player. But it seem's I'm getting in the way. So i'm going to put my pride behind me so i can learn to be a better mafia player.

So @ everyone what are the golden rules of good posting.
He is apologizing for the VI bullshit, again, fucking again, proving he is a liar. He is purposefully playing this front, he is against town, I say lynch him. Lynch him, burn the corpse, feed the charred remains to dogs, Burn the dogs and send their ashes in a rocket to outerspace.

I have fucking had enough,
vote jindori
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Occult »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Nah.

See, what he's doing is forcing the case.

When your case points rely on attacking every post, just hoping to find something scummy in it, you're not scum hunting. You are scum fabricating.

And that's scummy.
Not when there is something scummy, if you don't have a post to point to, I don't think you have a case, IMO. And that is hardly everyone of jin's posts, using everyone of his posts is a herculean task in itself, these are the one's that emphasize what I don't like about him.

Also, it's nice to see that you saw his rapid-posting as a challenge though, good night, I will enjoy glancing through the novels worth of posts that will undoubtedly generated by tomorrow night.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Occult »

vezokpiraka wrote:So who wants goodies tonight?

First one to name an animal that looks cute and gets pwned by penguins gets the goodie.
vezokpiraka wrote:Nobody wants goodies?

Seriously. This is game related information.
Pine wrote:Hrm...this is a bastard mod game...

Suspicion of vezokpiraka rescinded for now, and I'm keeping the hell away from him. And refusing to answer questions. That might not be playing it safe, but I'd rather have other people test the risk/reward gradient there.

Yeah.
I have no idea if this is what you're looking for, but I'll bite.... Kittens.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Occult »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Nah.

See, what he's doing is forcing the case.

When your case points rely on attacking every post, just hoping to find something scummy in it, you're not scum hunting. You are scum fabricating.

And that's scummy.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Occult »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Which reminds me, I need to take a closer look at you too. :3
Meh, have at it, in my posts you will find a tale townie who, despite loving life and having a happy go-lucky attitude, gets buried in a cascade of bullshit and has to fight his way out. Upon getting back to the surface world he has found that his reality has become a mangled mess of absurdness with multiple factions destroying everything he held dear. It's a heart-wrenching story, yes, and while it has not yet ended, hopefully at the end of his journey he will find peace.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I don't Like policy lynches, its crap reasoning.

Whoops.[/quote]
not a policy lynch, but I see what you're trying to do there.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Occult »

No firstly, Jidori is playing its distracting and it is covering up anything relevant he might be saying.

Second, he points to charlie saying how scummy he is but doesn't vote until immediately after umbrage and then posts to make sure he still has credit for it (he does this multiple time)

Third, He is hiding behind his past play, it should not EVEN been brought up, his refusal to move on is in itself scummy.

Forth, He has brief moments of lucidity, JUST to get people off of his ass and then reverts back to his crazy VI self to stay off the radar.

Fifth, I pointed to one of the more OBVIOUS misspellings to show I believe that it is an act, HENCE why misspelling would be scummy to me.

Sixth, Do forget the lying, yes a fake post restriction isn't a big deal, but don't act like you didn't think that would rub people the wrong way.

Seventh, That claim is crap, no one in their right mind would claim this early, he is hiding behind the VI claim, to make this less scummy looking.

You people give Jin less credit then I think he deserves.

UNVOTE, VOTE JINDORI
just to emphasis he is my vote today.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Occult »

Man, this game is epic, LLD is the down on her luck detective that just needs that one breakthrough to return to her former greatness. That same greatness she longs for every night, being driven slowly to madness by the pursuit of her goal. She thinks back, bak before her side kick was murdered in cold blood, before her husband left her for a stripper, before her alcoholism had started up again. She is out for revenge and she is so close to her goal she can almost taste it, but at the same time, she is so very far away.
She has just made a major break through on the case of her murdered partner (Haylen) and all the clues lead to her greatest nemesis, the incredibly diabolical evil genius JINDORI. But fear not, she is not alone she has her loyal dog, acronach with her, a new friend in the suave, handsome daredevil named Charlie and let's not forget the good Dr. GreyIce, whom without his wisdom lady would have surely met her maker long ago.

Don't fret LLD, we are all enduring hardships, for Jindori, he is a worthy foe. But you will find the evidence you need to convince pimhel, the crotchety old Scotland Yard captain to round up his men and you WILL chase Jindori to the very top of Big Ben, where you will fight him in hand-to-hand combat to the death. I know you are discouraged and downtrodden and beaten to a bloody pulp. Keep fighting and all will be well, neh, Fantastic by the end of your journey. You will have avenged haylen's death, you will redeem yourself in the eyes of the queen and most likely be knighted in some sort of stars wars-esque ceremony, maybe even start a romance or three along the way (I hear Amrun is single). Have heart LLD, HAVE COURAGE and Jindori's empire will lay in ruins soon enough.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Occult »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The following players are either lurking or active lurking their ass off.
Scum of some flavor (be it Mafia or 3rd Party) will be found somewhere in this group –

Cojin, Fuzzy, SharkFinn, Nobody Special, RICO ACT, Empking, Occult, implosion, Metro
Don't worry my babies, I am just charging up, soon.... SOON!

UNVOTE

First off, I am not giving up my pursuit of Jin and I will be insestiantly pounding that fact into your brains until the end of the game, so please look forward to that as I have not even BEGUN to ramble yet.

Unfortunately, sometimes you gotta fry some small fishies to get to the mastermind of the operation. Its like any good James Bond movie, you have to beat oddjob before you get to Auric Goldfinger. I know you all are wondering WHO occult, WHO is the oddjob in this game? Don't worry my babies I will tell you so very soon.

VOTE ACRONAUTICA

102 posts of shitty scumhunting, bandwagon jumping and really not saying anything, we need to nail him to the cross and make a Christian out of him.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Occult »

Acronach wrote:didn't have a name.

each night i could either train my chess skills (i'd have better odds of beating a person if i challenged them) or i could challenge someone. weather i win the challenge depends on my intellegence level compared to their intellegence level. if i won the challenge i learn some details about their role.
Interesting...

unvote
wanna get a reread in a sec...
Acronach wrote:well, since i now have 11 votes, i want to post this before i die.

First off, congratulations fucktards, you just lost your chess guy! hope you're happy! (if i somehow survive today, i expect doc to be on me if there is one).

now... for my dying wish, i'd like greyice to be lynched/vigged. if he turns up maf, please kill zyrc next. vig, i know you're out there somewhere. i'm counting on you. any other townies, i'm counting on you too. be smart, kill GI.
Your role sounds like it really could go either way...

Why did you not remember whether you had a name? Sounds to me you didn't read the PM very well when ya first got it.

BTW, Mr. Kasparov is quite well known chess-wise.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Occult »

A few questions for akon:

Why would you think a doc would be on you? Do you believe your role is actually that important? Is that everything it says on it?
Who does it say you win with, the exact words used in the PM please

Why all the hoping around with the votes?
Why the exceedingly large scum lists?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Occult »

Pine wrote:Sounds like he did a quick Google search when he didn't have a name for his claim, and that he'd be required to supply one.

Notice that Kasparov is the only person listed in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article on chess.
I can see that.
C-Worl wrote: that's why i said it came straight from his ass, the part about challenges being based on IQs sounded like the biggest bunch of bull I've ever seen.
Bastard Mod game, I wouldn't count anything out. I believe the claim, but the alignment, thats where my question is...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Occult »

Acronach wrote:@mod you couldnt've given the role a more creative name?

i'm town-sided

i don't know what info i'll get on the role

you should know that i no longer care about this game because if i don't die today, i certainly will tonight now that i outed myself, so, cya. i'll stick around to answer any more questions you have for me untill the hammer falls though in case i dont get lynched.
Screw this post, 1. I did ask for the exact wording... two, why are you the def. night-kill? You are a cop variant of god-knows how much use... and that last sentence is crap, utter crap.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Occult »

Acronach wrote:like i said, i don't expect to be here tomorrow, so by all means, vote away!
vote:akon
No choice in the matter, we have too many players in this game to be carrying dead weight.

Oh and by the way, jindori has gotten quite aggressive lately... just look how he plays akon like a bitch in the first one, I'm telling you, jin needs to watched.

jindori wrote:
Acronach wrote:
tclawren wrote:Call me Acrosnatch.
Acrosnath seems emotional and parionoid here's a scum there's a scum everyones a scum scum. Old Acrosnatch had a scum farm ei ya ei yi yo. It just doesn't sit well me. I had Acrosnatch as a null till post 1015 now his just suspicious. It also made me rethink the way I vote I mean alot of my list was similer to his his. Now i have to reread every post rethink things from a new angle ect. But at the same time, I must say at the time grey ice style of play is strange. It seems to me as if he was provoking Acrosnatch baiting him and making him fraustrated. Also i be taking my vote off C-worl now i still think his scummish but he is vig bait and there's bigger fish to fry.

@ Mod aka cuttlefish
Also i be VLA over the weekend. Till i get my comp fixed. That means nooo anime cries hug me cuttle.
jindori wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
jindori wrote:Acrosnath seems emotional and parionoid here's a scum there's a scum everyones a scum scum. Old Acrosnatch had a scum farm ei ya ei yi yo. It just doesn't sit well me. I had Acrosnatch as a null till post 1015 now his just suspicious. It also made me rethink the way I vote I mean alot of my list was similer to his his. Now i have to reread every post rethink things from a new angle ect.
AKA: the vote-hopping again.

Raivann's still done more vote-hopping.

I'm not entirely opposed to the notion of an Acronach lynch. I'm just opposed to the notion of a lynch where nobody seems to have a clue what they're doing.

[quote-"jindori"]But at the same time, I must say at the time grey ice style of play is strange. It seems to me as if he was provoking Acrosnatch baiting him and making him fraustrated.
Exactly. Acronach is new at this game, GreyICE could smell it, and pounced. GreyICE isn't worth two cents as a scumhunter, his only talent is for repeating things again and again until you all start to believe them.
Actually the first bit was also an excuse to sing old macdonald. Also vote hopping stops those stalemates when town vs town lock heads. Also vote hopping isn't necassarly a bad thing. I see more advantages in vote hopping after reading this. http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... _Maneuvers [/quote]
jindori wrote:^says the player who is vig bait. Also C-worl i want to know more about this so called ability of yours in detail. When can you make these qt threads, can you use them in the day,night or both only. Will we know who you qt. Can you get messages through to the other players. What happens when the player you neighbourize dies or gets lynched, do you go to another player. Does your power activate when you get lynched.I have so many questions.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Occult »

ANNNND THEIR OFF! 5 pages in half a day, thank you very much.

I'm going to
Vote:jidori
as a placeholder, while I sort out this BS.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Occult »

jindori wrote:I love you too occult.
Thanks hun.

Well, I say we have an Obv. vote today,
UNVOTE, VOTE TC
kill anything that isn't town with fire, there are no jesters in this game.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Occult »

jindori wrote:
Unvote vote jindori
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >=D!
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #26) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Occult »

I really don't know how Jindori is confirmed town to you, what I see is three dead assholes, two of which acted quite scummy and no confirmation about whether or not they are town or not. I don't think that flat-out assuming that they were town help.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
2. Scum looking to say as many NK and dead players as possible are scum hoping to obscure MYLO/LYLO

We are also far from LYLO so let's not add that kinda argument to this cluster-fuck quite yet....

What does interest me is that both of the roles who claimed they could commune QT were killed on the same night and this seems planned out. And we have pine copping to one of those kills and saying that it was b/c he was trying to get rid of a non-poster. This is all good and fine, though, sharkfinn was posting at quite regular intervals, there are most worst non-posters in this game (me yesterday being a prime example) so I don't particularly believe that reasoning. Throw in that unnecessary claim with a clumsy attempt to juggle its flavour to be town (even though in this game the flavour itself should be ignored...) and a blatant WIFOM statement for good measure. MoI does make a decent point that these NKs can't all be scum and I believe its a little coincidental that they both happened to be NKed.

Vote:Pine

I'm also quite interested to hear what tclaw, our resident SK has to say about last night.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #27) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Occult »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's why Jindori is confirmed town.

I got two actions last night.

So yeah, he flipped scum. But he's town.

Happy? We all satisfied that not everyone who flips scum IS scum?

Great. Moving on.

He didn't flip scum, he flipped as nothing, if you haven't noticed only people that have been lynched are turning up a flip, NKs are blank and have say nothing.

I'm not seeing the scum argument on Ludi, he def. does not have many scum tells. After a quick glance through of this game, I am finding that LLD and Amrun are running in synch, they've been voting and accusing people quite similarly throughout this game plus taking little insignificant shots at each other that are looking more and more like bussing... I am def. gonna be watching them quite closely from now on...
FoS:Amrun, LLD

Not liking Pine's explanation too be perfectly honest so, to the ludi votes.... Pine > Ludi. Let's start with the strong scum tells over conjecture. I am also partial to a Charlie lynch, he has kept up scumminess consistently throughout this game...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #28) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:I'm waiting for Raivann to respond to my #2133

In the meantime,
@Mod
, please prod Occult, Stephoscope, tclawren, and, most of all, Metro, who hasn't posted in the thread in almost two weeks.

Easy partner, its only been two days since the day started, I'm working on finishing up the semester and if I recall right its 4 (or 5) days until the prod comes. So let's exercise a bit more patience...

Now, I always find it annoying (read:suspicious) when someone calls something a wagon that, isn't a wagon... You're arguing against a wagon that isn't there. A wagon is not one vote.

Magua wrote:

Wagon on Magister is very, very, very meh. Metro is twice the scum at only half the hassle.

Cuttlefish wrote:
Vote Count 4.1

Raivann (1)
- Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi (1)
- Raivann
Surye (1)
- C-Worl
Metro (1)
- Magua

Not Voting (10)
- tclawren, MagnaofIllusion, Zyrconium, Empking, Charlie, Lady Lambdadelta, Occult, Surye, Stephoscope, Metro

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
17:06
on
April 2nd
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

In other news, I would like to hear a better argument against Empking from charlie, I honestly am not seeing it atm.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #29) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Occult »

Impatience from you again, you are getting quite defensive over a comment of minor suspicion and that is why I am not voting for you it is a minor suspicion. Again, I find it suspicious that you are getting defensive of my comment, its far from enough of a scumtell to vote for you, but I do have my EOY.

Why are you obsessed with Magister? There doesn't seem to be a push for him and you are being a little tunnelling of metro, now I now this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but If anything you should ask me my opinion on the only wagon in town and that would be Rai. Who I don't necessarily find scummy, ATM, why are you worried about Magi and metro when the wagon is on Rai? Why arn't you speaking up about that? With pine flipping survivor I am currently rethinking my original suspicions.

Patience, rushing does not help the town, we have some time, so give me a sec. to look over the thread and be able to make an INFORMED guess on who is scum. Let's not just rush through another day.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #30) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:
Occult wrote:Impatience from you again, you are getting quite defensive over a comment of minor suspicion and that is why I am not voting for you it is a minor suspicion. Again, I find it suspicious that you are getting defensive of my comment, its far from enough of a scumtell to vote for you, but I do have my EOY.

I'm not defensive. I'm annoyed. My annoyance is when people say "That's suspicious" without actually acting like it's suspicious. If you think its suspicious, you should vote me. You're not voting anyone else. This annoys me, because I can't get a fix on whether my scumread on you is accurate or not if you don't *do* anything.

Occult wrote:
Why are you obsessed with Magister? There doesn't seem to be a push for him and you are being a little tunnelling of metro, now I now this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but If anything you should ask me my opinion on the only wagon in town and that would be Rai. Who I don't necessarily find scummy, ATM, why are you worried about Magi and metro when the wagon is on Rai? Why arn't you speaking up about that? With pine flipping survivor I am currently rethinking my original suspicions.

I'm withholding comment and action on the Raivann wagon until Raivann answers my questions. I think I said this explicitly. I asked you about Magister and Metro because I want to know what you think about those wagons, whereas I don't care what you think about the Raivann wagon until Raivann answers my questions.

Pine didn't flip survivor. Pine flipped "You win when the game reaches deadline". Nothing in there requires him to be alive.

Occult wrote:
Patience, rushing does not help the town, we have some time, so give me a sec. to look over the thread and be able to make an INFORMED guess on who is scum. Let's not just rush through another day.

Game is on page 86, has over 2,000 posts, and has been going on for a month. How, exactly, can you not have an opinion on who scum is already?

1. I admit I got buried in this game, did not expect it to go that fast. I was going to replace out but after all the other drops I decided to stay in, I Do apologize for my lack of activity.
2.Fair enough. But, yes, pine is a survivor as his win condition is survive until deadline, not, you win when your faction controls.
3. Refer to number one. I have opinions, but most of those have been night-killed and since I don't know what they actually flipped (and NK most likely means that they were town) I've got to re-think my suspects. I think suspects should never remain unchanged, you should always be looking at new angles based on the new information that you have, so I'm working on it. I was posting D3, I'm posting today and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Occult wrote:Now, I always find it annoying (read:suspicious) when someone calls something a wagon that, isn't a wagon... You're arguing against a wagon that isn't there. A wagon is not one vote.

Semantics debating … no Pro-Town in the least. Magister was under heavy pressure yesterday. So it’s not outside the realm of logical thought that an immediate vote for him today would lead to another wagon.

Occult wrote:In other news, I would like to hear a better argument against Empking from charlie, I honestly am not seeing it atm.

So you aren’t seeing the argument that Charlie has never made? Do you think Charlie is scummy for basically voting with zero support all game?

1. I would say Magi was under minor pressure yesterday (I think he may have had a few more pushers the day before, but yesterday he was hardly on the lynch menu), Lady seemed to be the only one really pushing that lynch, amrun (the only other to vote magi) is dead and you showed weak support for his lynch at best. So I don't see much support for his lynch today. Kinda felt like Magua was trying to draw attention back to magi without making a case against him. Rai is getting votes against him and Magua is asking "What do you think about the magister wagon?" I find it slightly suspicious.

2. Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, I looked through his ISO and not one mention of a real reason for his vote. I glanced through Emp's ISO and didn't particularly see anything scummy. I do find it a bit scummy.

As for Rai... I completely disagree with the "scum slip" come back with an argument about Rai and I might vote for him. So no, I'm not distracting from the scum slip, I don't believe it is there. I also don't see any real arguments for Rai on his wagon (Except Magna, who makes a decent point about Rai's flavour).
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #31) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Occult »

Wow, I love the way this Gong Show is operated, someone says one little thing and you people start piling onto their backs like rabid, little radioactive monkeys. I'm gonna go ahead and say let's see some real argument's before voting on people. All I'm seeing for Steph is the equivalent of someone yelling "He's a witch!"
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #32) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Occult »

Vote: Raivann
, I apologize to the rai wagon, I screwed up. Oh, and Magua, Surye is town so lets keep our votes off of that sweet ass.

I'm Going to Steal Volkan's Non-Patented Point System for this post..

His first post is real vote, based on rico's, this is 2 days and 11 pages after the original post, he also questions tclaw about why he moved his vote, he never brings this point up again...
+17 Rai

Votes me for the most convenient part of my Jin rant while ignoring the rest of it..
+13 Rai

Jumps around his votes from Ciada, C-worl, ciada, Acro, Cicada, acro, pine, metro, acro without any real explanations a going with whatever will stick all these votes are on the same day...
+37 Rai

While he his making all these votes he doesn't particularly make cases on them, he regurgitates what has been said, except simpler and not at all helpful...
+21 Rai

Next day he's jumping around again he says magua NEEDS TO DIE, but when that doesn't stick, he abandons it completely and goes back to being an epileptic vote hopper again...
+46 Rai

He's then SURE of the metro lynch, but abandons it quickly for a NS vote...
+67 Rai

Abandons that for a Magistar vote, that he is sure of AGAIN, to abandon that for a NS vote...
+109 Rai

Calms down once he's the centre of attention... but still flailing wildly to stick votes wherever...
+76 Rai

PlayerScore
Raivann384
Everyone Else50
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #33) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Occult »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Oh look, Occult comes in, completely ignores what I’ve detailed on Stephoscope and makes a parody post where he jumps on Raivann.

Don't particularly want to get involved in your bitch fight, I do believe you make valid points, but honestly I like implosions posts (as few as them a there were..) I partially agree with steph, I completely agree with Rai.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #34) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Occult »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Occult wrote:Don't particularly want to get involved in your bitch fight, I do believe you make valid points, but honestly I like implosions posts (as few as them a there were..) I partially agree with steph, I completely agree with Rai.

So you don’t want to commit to any positions that might come back to bite you in the ass down the line. Gotcha.

If Raivann is lynched and flips anything but Mafia I’d wager this post is a sterling example of FOS – Partner, Vote – Other.

--

This is lazy reasoning and includes more then half the players in this game who didn't go along with your case. Just because I don't agree with you far from water tight case on steph does not mean you have whine about how I disagree with it. Your "argument" was telling me to look at the ISOs of implosion and steph, you are not making a case, you are telling me to make a case. You ignored the fact that I had laid down my actual opinion on Rai, by waving it off. Stop with this selective reading, just because it doen't pertain to you or you shit case, does not mean you should draw attention away from a viable argument about Rai. You mention steph not posting, but not that rai hasn't posted in awhile now that pressure is continuing to mount on him.

You take some weak swipes at Rai to make it look like you have some suspicion of him (FoS-partner), attack anyone near his wagon and try to distract from it (Vote-other) You were also very supportive to test his ability and supported moving his entire wagon elsewhere. You then gave that up when it didn't stick.
FoS: MOI
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #35) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:But Magua, assuming you think he is town, why do you want him to claim when in fact you aren't interested at putting him at L-1 or the hammer.

Because people aren't going to get off of this "Raivann plays scummy, must be scum" mindset until either he's dead and flipped or it has become mechanically impossible for him to be scum. Him not claiming for the rest of this day is just going to be more "lolkillitwithfire" posts, regardless of anything else. Having Raivann's claim may or may not provide a way that he can be cleared.

Well if someone plays scummy, it is likely that they are scum. We could start lynching people based on how town like they play, would that help us quicker reach scum?

Magua wrote:
Before that, I was meh on the Raivann wagon to begin with. Raivann vote hopes *a lot*. It's what he does. He's always scummy looking, he's always a relatively easy mislynch. So I tend to be more critical when people are like "derp da derp look at Raivann vote hopping, he must be scum" and tend to look more at the motivations behind Raivann's vote hopping, and so far, those haven't been particularly scummy.

Looking back at the D1 votecounts, either the *entire* scumteam was bussing Acronach, or Surye, Metro, and your slot have a very high chance of being scum. I'm meh on you being scum, I'm leaning Surye being scum, but Metro's a very likely candidate.

And I am looked at this, I personally don't like when meta is brought into the game, but it is always worth a second look... I am seeing him vote around with not much reason, I have never seen someone state that they are so sure that someone needs to die, as many times as he has and changed his vote, his play has been scummy as hell.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Occult »

Charlie wrote:
Now, I'm afraid I've got some unsettling news. I think Occult is going to have to claim in his next post. You may choose to fullclaim or just a partial one, but I think it is best for you to just claim what you're comfortable with.

@Occult: Your move.
This is quite unsettling considering I haven't done any actions worth calling out on, I'll go ahead and full claim, there may town helpful information to be had and because I am very interested in what Charlie has "found out".

I've been told that I am apparently the strongest of all the Bronze Saints and sheer physical strength isn't going to win for me this time.

Name is Shiryu (looked it up, its from some anime called Knights of the Zodiac) My role is being called Limited Bulletproof Vigilante in Training. I have three abilities,

(1) Train!: I train and get (1) Training token (Did this N1, N2 and N4)
(2) Hide behind Impenetrable Bronze Cloth: This costs (1) training token and protects from up to three kill attempts. (Did this N3)
(3) Lastly I have "Rozan's Rising Dragon Force": This takes (3) tokens and I may attempt to kill a player during the night. (Have not used this)
My method of kill would be "Punched out". My win condition is (Town)

So, Charlie, Claim plz.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #37) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Occult »

Charlie wrote:Oh, and MoI: that had better not be a fishing pole you're holding.

This is a crap post, you put yourself out there, he's not fishing.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #38) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Occult »

Charlie wrote:Great, your claim is valid.

Hold on for a bigger post with fullclaim.

And you didn't claim with this post, why?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #39) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Occult »

Firstly, I understand you are pissed C-W, but is there a point to this line of questioning Charles? Do you believe he is still anti-town?

@Steph, make your next post helpful. Yesterday I waved you off because I sort of liked implo's posting (little as there was) and was hoping that you would come around to start posting content, now you're acting like smug scum and I will be joining your wagon quite soon.

Charlie wrote:
N4 targetted Occult: He used Train, Train, Train!

This is the full name of my ability, I'm gonna have to believe him on the claim.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Occult
– As it stands it looks like you are effectively a Triple Bulletproof 1 shot Vig, correct?

Yea, that one shot takes quite a bit to get to so I've been mostly considering myself a triple bulletproof Vanilla Townie.

C-Worl wrote:
JESES FUCKING CHRIST IT'S LIKE GOD GAVE YOU HADNS AND THEN WENT "WALP, NO NEED TO GIVE HIM A BRAIN."

XD.

Magua wrote:
Occult wrote:

Does "Rozan's Rising Dragon Force" require you to have three counters, or does it cost three counters?

Costs.

Magister Ludi wrote:Surye is a good lynch as well.

In his iso 27, which was yesterday, he votes steph over a pretty mild statement, but today declares Steph is playing 'awful' but has no back up vote or real explanation why following his statement.

He also referenced again what someone commented on yesterday about the pokeball thing which was obvious to anyone because Amrun died so he couldn't of been doing anything, and then goes on to talk about how we have had no alignment flips and It sucks. (Really sherlock? This is beyond fustrating and obvious without needing to be pointed out again)

Occult wrote:Oh, and
Magua
magister, Surye is town so lets keep our votes off of that sweet ass.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #40) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Occult »

Just when things are starting to go as bit more smoothly, this game takes a sharp turn right into clusterfuckville, first, Let's hear a claim from pappums, second, saying that steph's claim must be true because it's crap, is horrible reasoning and third, why is there trust for Zach?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #41) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Occult »

@ Magua
, you've got my claim, my former actions and my killing action term, I will remain lips sealed on my actions from this point forth....

Vote Steph
my original thought was that delusion was just a survivor role, since it is obv. that delusion is a team that has a win condition counter to the town, I'm going to have to agree at this point that delusion needs to be hunt down.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #42) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Occult »

Empking wrote:I didn't realize that I was hammering PR. I do realize that I'm hasmmering Steph but I am also completely certain that he's scum.

Vote: Steph

It was stated clear as day in many posts, is your half-assed play and uselessness prevalent in all of your games or just the two I happen to be in with you?

Magua wrote:L-1. Claim time.

pappums rat wrote:All right then, even though Stephoscope is INCREDIBLY SCUMMY for all his "I could have lied" and "I screwed up" stuff, I'm not going to push his lynch, as I think it is likely he is town now. C-Worl is still scum and so is Charlie.

And just a reminder to everyone so no one can go "oops, didnt mean to hammer, lololol" I am currently at L-2 with Zach's double vote on me. If you have any inkling that you might hammer, FTLOG make sure you express intent beforehand so I can claim.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #43) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Occult »

Magua wrote:Reading back:
@Occult:
Who did you use your vig kill on?

Do you see my "punched out" up there? I used it on no one, last night hid behind my cloth, same as the night before that. Don't like didn't feel like taking the vig kill. It is likely that Mr. "Strangled" attempted to NK me. Also good catch on thinking that the flips have been odd, here I was thinking over half the players were scum and our bastard mod has been telling us the truth.

But, all the NKs were flipped red until after pine was lynched and now we got two days of one red and one green flip (same thing, twice in a row). I'm looking it over and it still doesn't look right, the Night flip colours are meaningless. Day flip colours I also put very little faith in as we are so "good" that we hit anti-town EVERY DAY. I'm beginning to think we are a town full of loonies with guns killing each other over an imaginary cuttlefish that talks to us. Plus, one of the win conditions is called "delusion"? I'd like to try something, let's see what happens when we no lynch. We've been murdering each other all game, gotten us nowhere. This'll probably get me lynched but, I don't care, I'm voting
No lynch
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #44) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Occult »

Now, I believe that there is only two options, my thoughts on these below.

1.Either we are all "town" killing each other off
2.Everyone marked as town is the town mentioned in the OP that has plague. This is supported by Haylan being "incinerated" N0, as they would burn people infected with plague. Which would basically make us townies basically the unwitting scum of this game as if you check both the OP and the win conditions, delusion is looking like the more "town" win condition of this game. More on that below but first to deal with the daftest player in this game, C-worl.

C-Worl wrote:Okay here's my thought process.

Occult is basically a combination of bullet proof and killer. That is a Serial Killer.

His kill flavor is a version of a punch. People have been dieing by being uppercutted to oblivion. Uppercuts are a version of a punch.

So right now, I think Occult is a Serial Killer.

To top it all off he votes no lynch with 5 people left and 2 kills per night.

Vote: Occult

My variation is that I "punch out" people so if I killed you it would say, C-WORL punched out, not uppercutted. Plus, What kind of half-assed, backward logic is that? I'm bulletproof and can kill, therefore I can't be some variant of a bulletproof vig and must be a SK based soley on that? What about my limited bulletproofness or my pain in this ass training system or the fact I have yet to kill anyone? If I'm a serial killer, I am by far the worst serial killer ever. Your logic is insane and asinine.

-----------------------------------------
Anyway, my first theory is that this game, has no mafia. Look back at the mr. cuttlefish's posts, apparently every day we have lynched non-town. This bothers me as I'm seriously doubting that we have hit anti-town on a daily biases, had the potential of NK roles hitting scum targets and the possibility of cross-kills but this dreadful game still lumbers on?

If the mod is to be believed we have 14 mafia, 1 mafia-ally, 2 delusions and a serial killer in this game. I find it A. Suspicious that our NKs all turn up mafia, until recently when now we have two days of 1 mafia and 1 town. Suspicious that we hit non-town every day. I don't trust any of the turns so I'm thinking my best theory is there is no mafia, just full of townies with a few tigger happy vigs, turns are at the mods whim. If we no vote, I do believe there is the possibility that it ends in a win.

This is my theory, if you don't believe that I am correct, let's here some reasoning why, have we really hit scum everyday? Why are the NK turns popping up as one town, one scum all of a sudden? Why were the NK turns all scum before? What's the deal with the delusion faction? We are all apparently part of this cult (if you read the opening), why does the delusion win condition sound oddly more "town" (We are suppose to be routing out the non-believers for the cuttlefish's return, why is winning when the cuttlefish returns something that needs to be eliminated..) then the town's win condition? Answer these questions, before you start casting votes, if you believe there is still "anti-town" here who can it be? I bring up the flavour because it is important. Are we the town? or are we part of the cult as it was seemingly stated in the OP. I can see the possibility that it is town/delusion, but I find the whole set-up to be odd and unfair (I do thank the bastard mod for that), I'd like to hear opinions on this as we can't trust the turns in the least bit.

@magua, Yes, it lasts only night (hence the limited bulletproof) it costs me 1 training token. You keep asking me what i've done and what the details of my role are so if there is scum I'm thinking it's magua, but I believe the above theory holds better, hence a no vote and why I am telling you my night actions.

@Magister, If my 1st theory is correct I think a no lynch will lead to the game ending in a win.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #45) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Occult »

I would also like to hear from Mr. Lazarus as he is the one who makes me question my theory quite a bit.

That's nice C-W but I am of course not lying, plus with my system it would be impossible for me to kill on a nightly basis. You would have to believe my entire claim is bunk. Now, what do you think about how this game is being run? I have my theory and it's nice of you to ignore it but I would like to be enlightened with some answers to the questions I posed in my last post. Same goes for Magua, but if he wishes to wait for a zyrc post before stating his opinion I'm fine with that as we have plenty of time left to sort this out.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #46) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Occult »

Well, if the flips are not made up, I'm thinking town NKs turn up red, while delusion NKs turn up green. If Nik isn't flat out screwing us then I believe this is it and town isn't part the cult (mentioned in the op) hence why we would flip scum as in this game we would be the anti-"town" forces.

I still am bothered by the red and green kills two nights in a row, but it could just be a coincidence...
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Occult »

Good Job Nik, very enjoyable.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”