LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

/confirmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:01 pm

vote:hellonewman

steellllllllllllaaa!!

im glad this game has started! :mrgreen:
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:16 pm

its my little square enix pony mafia!

the best flavor idea.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 am

i believe vezok claims day 1 usually.

i dont see a lot of substance for deathnote votes.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 am

i agree with reck, vezok basically told us to discuss it, to me if vezok laid it out on the table, told us to discuss, and then reck made his own conclusions about vezoks claim and vote, i don't see that as scummy, or really rolefishing.

his talk about the mini games however is detracting from the matter at hand.

i dont like c-worls post about not wanting to be lynched d1, but i am generally against policy lynches tbh.

memorial day shenanigans, ill make more informative posts later.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

wait...what?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:20 pm

i dont see how this isn't scum driven. magically votes move from c-worl (and my rvs vote...i guess) and put onto a claimed cop.

unless this is some sort of mini-game thing.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:@Reck

:roll:

------------------------------------

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
bobsnox wrote:wow I forget to look for the game thread unless the mod links it in the PM ;_;

/confirm

Obviously I need some time to catch up...

Beware any links...
------------------------------------------

Unvote: MPR

Vote: Reck

What the fuck are you doing, scum? "Don't click goatse links, vote reck without reasoning, don't say anything about the situation?" Care to explain this?

???

I don't tend to comment on situations that hold no interest whatsoever.

What exactly was there to comment on again?

Oh yes, several nonsensical things, a self-vote that was obviously just reaction fishing (which I typically find a Town tell by the by), several more nosensical things, a seeming C-whorl PL, and... OH MY. More nonsensical things >.>

Hmm. Oh yes, dear.
Soo much
to talk about, so little time.

>yawn<

its day 1, content has to come from something, and it usually starts out as small, seemingly nonsensical things. complaining about a lack of content to comment on certainly isn't helping. you didnt even state why you voted for reck, which would certainly add content to this game you are apparently bored of.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:03 am

Antifinity wrote:Well, if the Paranoid Gun Owner can actually block attacks as well as counter attack, then yes, it would be fine if they outed themself, but that seems unlikely to me. Also, it is very useful that the attack value is updated to be half at any given moment, that makes it much less exploitable. What I'd like to know next is if the event was random, neutral aligned, scum aligned, or town aligned. It would be great of course, if we knew Vezo's alignment, but that is no confirmation either way. If the mini-game is lyncher based, then the ninja attack could be part of that as well...
If I'm right in assuming that this whole "hunter" thing is part of the minigame, then even if our goals are unrelated (yes, I'm implicitly claiming not-mini-aligned here) the mini-game does still effect the main game, in the form of vote manipulation and/or accidental kills. This means that information revealed about the mini could be useful to those of us involved in the game proper. If you have information on the mini, and any reason to be sympathetic to the town, share what you know.

i beleive kise said that minigames would involve both town and scum and possibly third parties, so i dont know how reliable asking for this information could be, since it could easily be misinformation sent to put us on the wrong track.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:13 am

MehPlusRawr wrote:Also, how can you say that Reck is a "definite non-third party?" Though I've only had 1 third party role that I can remember, an SK, I could play it during the day exactly as if I was a member of the town, that is, scumhunting normally and such. Confirming someone as not a third party is harder than confirming someone as not scum.

At any rate, the "two member faction" information isn't exactly helpful right now. They're dead, we know nothing about them, and they hopefully can't hurt us now.

Also, wait, uh... remember SE1? Remember the whole countdown thing?

Let's STOP THE FUCK VOTING, GUYS.

(sorry about the double post i acciently clicked submit)

then shall we just FoS each other and have the day that never ends? :neutral:

if anything we should be voting to try to fully understand the attack, however, it does look like its just 1/2 of what it takes to lynch.

i think stopping voting at this point doesnt really do or help anything. this whole voting attack thing is to throw off town, and possibily make us hesitant about voting.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:11 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
Lobster wrote:i beleive kise said that minigames would involve both town and scum and possibly third parties, so i dont know how reliable asking for this information could be, since it could easily be misinformation sent to put us on the wrong track.

Source. Now.

kise wrote this in set up:

Standard town vs. mafia, but with a mini-game between other players as well. The town & mafia's roles do not interfere much with the "mini-gamers" and vice versa, therefore the town and mafia are balanced against each other during any event.

i interpretted this as that it is possible that scum and town and third parties could be involved in a minigame together, or at least events that occur from mini games, unless "other" players mean third party players only, then i misinterpretted this and ignore what i said earlier.

thus, why i am suspect of information coming from the greyice/dramonic deaths.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 am

popsofctown wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Lobster wrote:i beleive kise said that minigames would involve both town and scum and possibly third parties, so i dont know how reliable asking for this information could be, since it could easily be misinformation sent to put us on the wrong track.

Source. Now.

kise wrote this in set up:

Standard town vs. mafia, but with a mini-game between other players as well. The town & mafia's roles do not interfere much with the "mini-gamers" and vice versa, therefore the town and mafia are balanced against each other during any event.

i interpretted this as that it is possible that scum and town and third parties could be involved in a minigame together, or at least events that occur from mini games, unless "other" players mean third party players only, then i misinterpretted this and ignore what i said earlier.

thus, why i am suspect of information coming from the greyice/dramonic deaths.

Other, as an adjective, means you're excluding the aforementioned parties from the group. So if he meant what he said, only third parties have a minigame. He might have meant "among", though, or meant that there are other groups that are defined differently than town vs. mafia (though that also would technically be a grammatical error, because he said other players, not other groups).

I dislike voting mechanics, but am pretty sure good modding practice dictates that votes harm their target, and none of the reverse. Let's not freak out, and just vote people we want to die.

I somewhat like the antifinity case and somewhat like chesskid lynch but really I'm still feeling a tad lost so far.

ah, your interpretation makes more sense. then reck ignore what i said, i wasn't thinking straight

idk how i feel about lurkers this weekend, being the US memorial day weekend and all.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't kill the cop. You were stricken down into the ground>:)

So yes I'm a night cop. Go figure.

LoL at GI attacking me.

Let's lynch C-Worl guys.

Lynch vezokpiraka

I just caught a scum, get on his wagon, you don't need a reason for agreeing with me.

You claimed Day Cop in D1, only a scum would do that because a scum wouldn't have to worry about the "scumteam" night killing the Day Cop, because they are apart of that "scumteam".
You are so eager to lynch C-Worl when he hasn't down anything really "scummy" in that essence, you are basing your entire vote on policy lynch and meta. But you didn't see that doing this could make you scummy yourself.

no. we are not lynching an un-counterclaimed cop d1. sorry. but what is your beef with vezok, there are plenty of people who voted for c-worl for shoddy reasons, why not look at them?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
Lobster wrote:Standard town vs. mafia, but with a mini-game between other players as well. The town & mafia's roles do not interfere much with the "mini-gamers" and vice versa, therefore the town and mafia are balanced against each other during any event.

So what about this makes you think the minigame involves town or scum? It specifically states that town and scum will not be affected by the minigame.

i misinterpretted it as the roles of the people in town, and the roles of the people as scum, like either vt or power, do not interfere much with the minigamers, and thus town and mafia are balanced within these games. as you can see, i am mistaken as now i see the "minigamers" are mutually exclusive from town and scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't kill the cop. You were stricken down into the ground>:)

So yes I'm a night cop. Go figure.

LoL at GI attacking me.

Let's lynch C-Worl guys.

Lynch vezokpiraka

I just caught a scum, get on his wagon, you don't need a reason for agreeing with me.

You claimed Day Cop in D1, only a scum would do that because a scum wouldn't have to worry about the "scumteam" night killing the Day Cop, because they are apart of that "scumteam".
You are so eager to lynch C-Worl when he hasn't down anything really "scummy" in that essence, you are basing your entire vote on policy lynch and meta. But you didn't see that doing this could make you scummy yourself.

no. we are not lynching an un-counterclaimed cop d1. sorry. but what is your beef with vezok, there are plenty of people who voted for c-worl for shoddy reasons, why not look at them?

The cop thing stood out the most.

scum wouldn't take a risk to claim cop d1, for fear of being counterclaimed. plus, with the voting mechanics on vezok right now, it is clear that scum or...some sort of minigame shenanigans wants to interfere with our scumhunting, and possibly draw a target on vezok, possibly get a hammer or something. if vezok was scum,this would not be happening. reconsider your logic here.

vezok being scum is very low.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 am

C-Worl wrote:So I promised to post more content but I'm confused over here. Vezok suddenly had 8 votes then 2 people who barely posted died and Vezok now has 7 votes on him?

On top of that Chesskid is replacing out...

This game is seriously confusing. Love how certain people keep screaming for my lynch regardless of what happens.

what is so confusing over chesskid replacing out? and if you read up, you can see that the confusion over what happened with vezok's votes is clearly either some sort of scum ploy, or minigame action. im leaning towards scum ploy/ability.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
Lobster wrote:So what about this makes you think the minigame involves town or scum? It specifically states that town and scum will not be affected by the minigame.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

My original point was that you were wrong in assuming it DID involve scum/town.

i didnt write that. you did, i just messed up my quote.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:46 am

xRECKONERx wrote:He's a village idiot who constantly resorts to ad hom attacks and utter stupidity, not to mention obnoxious posting habits like picspam or trying to do caps-lock-rage without a reason or purpose. Furthermore, vezok has softclaimed daycop with a guilty on C-Worl, which gives us more of a reason to lynch him.

also, if this is still your reasoning for voting c-worl (minus the mistaken guilty that vezok didnt get). you also ad hom attack people (like dkab), you have also presented to this forum pic spam (however other players have done this too).

>_>

i find the policy lynch on c-worl holds no water if you are suggesting it still. also havent seen anything really scummy from him except he just seems confused by everything...even chesskid. could be playing that card too much.

i haven't seen anything scummy from dkab, no scum in his right mind would try to lynch a claimed cop d1. not scum, just bad logic.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
PREVIEW EDIT: C-Worl was a policy lynch, but I became doubly aware of his scumminess after he started expressing confusion. In my experience, expression of confusion without willingness or exhibiting effort to solve that confusion is a scum tell.

It's like you're not even reading my posts and instead are just emptyquoting randomly. DK isn't scummy? Seriously. Read my analysis of his posts and tell me he isn't scummy.

reading your posts? you were the one who thought i said something you had said. i did mess up the quote but c'mon.

if dkab is scum, id be pretty surprised. that means he woudlnt have even understood his own scumbuddies ability to put that many votes on vezok. i dont see it. im not saying dkab is town, its quite likely he is some sort of third "other" party, or whatever.

your case on antifinity is better, he hasnt done anything except speculate and talk about pgos....

i also somehow missed elsa's vote on chesskid. wtf was that. i agree with diddin, her lil unvote headdesk thing looks like she could be trying too hard.

vote:elsa

undecided about c-worl, i dont get his "woe is me" confusion, but i want to hear back from him first.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

Moratorium wrote:Can I just ask a question here...

Is this game just filled to the brim with terrible players?

It seems that every time we start discussing someone, or find something scummy worth looking at, we get 2-3 people step out and go "Oh, don't worry about that, such and such is actually just horrible at Mafia... Oh, don't worry about that, such and such just claims D1 every time... oh don't worry about that, he's just a little retarded...."

DK's apparent defense against his flipflopping was that he felt pressured. In my experience, town tends to be at least a little stubborn about defending their cases (kinda like I'm doing right now), at the very least to get some sort of response out of the person you are accusing. DK put forth a bad one, but dressed it up with "confidence" and "bluster". It looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck.

But everyone's a VI according to.... everyone. I'm thinking this was a bad game to come back to MS on.

im hesitant about the dkab lynch because he plays like this typically, and it doesn't seem to be a scum tell from him. however, pushing a lynch on a cop d1, uncounterclaimed, seems like something third party would do.

im afraid that this is just an easy mislynch :igmeou:

i also dont like antifinity's response to dkab in #355. i feel that antifinity's defense of himself is just as weak as the one dkab provided.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 am

Moratorium wrote:I'll put my vote here:

vote DeityKabuko

because I can't rationalize how a townie can go from this:

DeityKabuko wrote:

DeityKabuko wrote:
You guys can go with your beliefs about vezok, but that will not remove my suspicions from him.

...to this...

DeityKabuko wrote:
Unvote

Fine, I'll take your word for it, but Vezok better not fuck up.

...in back to back posts so easily. Just smells too much of "I was caught trying to push a weak case and need to bail pronto" scum.

im going to tend to believe that failtown/otherparty dkab just gave up on this because he really had no choice to. keeping your vote on someone who has absolutely no shot of being lynched today by a majority of the people talking to him is a good reason to change course.

@panzer, why do you like the dkab wagon?
FoS: antinfinity

for this:
Antifinity wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Antifinity wrote:As far as actual scum-hunting goes? xRECKONERx is my instinct-vote, because in the games I've played, people who post 'emotionally' are generally trying to cover up something. Sometimes it isn't anti-town though, so idk. I'm keeping my vote: Hiraki until he starts making sense (randomly jumping votes then tunneling C~worl on policy?) or until I see a strong case for someone else.

I'm your instinct vote based off bullshit AtE meta (seriously, read my fucking completed games, what the hell am I doing 'emotionally'?), then you turn around and IMMEDIATELY fence-sit on me, and then say that you're just gonna vote Hiraki because he's not making sense.

You can die now.

I'm not fence sitting on your lynch. I feel like lynching you, but that is just explaining why I'm not voting for you, I don't vote based on indefinite reads.

Antifinity wrote:Oh! I actually tried this defense last game, when I was first playing scum!
unvote
vote: DeityKabuto

how in the hell is dkab doing what you would do as scum a definite read? how is this any more definite than your read on reck? and how has hiraki answered any of your concerns/questions or whatever.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

xRECKONERx wrote:......................................................................

^ this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 am

dkab. why on earth are you voting reck?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
Pre-Scum Analysis:

Leaning-Scum:
xRECKONERx (Sigh, he has scum hunted, but his reasons for voting Antifinity are shit)

Null-scum:
Parabollocks

Bunnylover

DeathNote
GreyICE (You said "content soon" on your first post, where is it?)
Lowell

ooba
Katsuki

GreyICE (You said "content soon" on your first post, where is it?)

GreyIce is dead.
please note the daykills, and be a bit more thourough with your read throughs.

you put elsa and ooba on there twice.

(unless he was brought back, or it was a hoax or something)
and stealing credit from moratoriums post for the dkab wagon...

DK Wagon: Moratorium, MPR, Panzer, Vezok, Antifinity,
Lowell,
Parabollocks
, bonsnox,
Bunnylover

aside from vezok, why do you think that these only these people on your wagon are scummy?

@moratorium, i think that antinfinity is at L-3 since i am unsure panzer's vote counted. but which of the previous wagons do you think most likely contained the most scum? diddin, reck, katsuki and hiraki both were on c-worls wagon and went to the antinfinity wagon along with mpr, parabollocks and mpr.

C-Worl Early Wagon: DeathNote,
Niraki
, dramonic,
MehPlusRawr,
Parabollocks,
Reckoner
Katsuki
, Chronopie,
Diddin
, Vezok

Antifinity Wagon:
Recknoer,
popsofctown,
diddin
, JPSalazar, Ghostwriter,
Katsuki,
Quilford, ooba,
MPR,
HellloooNewman,
Parabollocks
, Panzerjager,
Hiraki

these two wagons have a lot of similar votes on them. im not sure what to think of this, but i believe that its probable that scum could also be within voters that shifted from the c-worl wagon to the antinfinity wagon, without being on the dkab wagon.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 am

xRECKONERx wrote:Lobster. Explain why the Antifinity wagon isn't valid.

i never said it wasnt valid. but its important to note how quickly this wagon as accelerated to L-3/2 in 4 days in a game this large.

i personally think that antinfinity is acting scummy(I FoSed him), but i dont know how many scum could be on his wagon as well, or how many "other" players are on his wagon due to convenience, or for town points, or because they find it likely he is in this minigame shenanigans as well. i find it likely that town is on this wagon, but unlikely that a good chunk of this wagon is so in the speed it has taken.

@moratorium, its correct, a vca like the one im doing currently is most likely impractical, but with dkab acting the way he is, i think its possible that scum could be off him for the town points. while piling on the other wagon at the time that had more substance to it, like antinfinity.

@reck, are you saying you are ok with a 5 day d1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 am

actually, the first person to point out your scumminess would be Moratorium. and we were just looking at vote patterns, we didnt take into account the reasonings when he compiled the list.

and your vote on c-worl seemed to be hazy as well. first you say that pressuring him wont reveal anything, then you basically sheep hiraki.

your vote on dkab was after you decided, for some reason that you didnt like your c-worl vote, and then proceeded to vote for dkab even though you think that today has been wasted on the wrong people, and the dumb or scum.

and then your voting for antinfinity was not that clear to me, nor did it include much reasoning.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:49 pm

this. day. omg. wtf.

i don't know if we would have a vanilla (goon?) cop and a regular cop. that seems like a lot.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm

he is prolly the mafia role cop. we shall see soon anyway
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

sorry i will catch up tonight, ive been super busy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 am

popsofctown wrote:You guys are absolute idiots. You lynched a claimed cop. It makes me not want to play. And I usually can tolerate a lot.

you even said he was scummy before his claim, and then he goes and quasi-botches a vanilla cop claim when at the time we already had a cop claim. He seemed legitimately scummy, his claim was lukewarm at best, shit happens. lets move on.

i'll have more time to look things over in more detail tonight, and come up with reads.

i like hiraki's idea.

Vote:Diddin

his....posts so far have been weak and his votes are without much reasoning. i actually forgot diddin was even in this game until i looked at the lynch. he seems scummy.

i also am also null/scum on c-worl, but i will elaborate tonight.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 pm

HellloooNewman wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Moratorium is town.

Also, guys, come on. Katsuki and I aren't masons together. I thought that was an obvious lie.

Scumdar = Raging

why not vote for him then?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:27 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:Also if you were a mason why the fucking hell did you not vote me yesterday when everyone thought I had claimed masons with kats

sorry for the double post but i accidently submitted it

you just said yourself it was an obvious lie, maybe the other masons saw this, knew you were gambitting, and let you do so in order for you to draw the nk.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 am

HellloooNewman wrote:
Moratorium wrote:
HellloooNewman wrote:EBWOP

@Moratorium - How was Reck a town flip?

Nonscum-flip would be more accurate.

Non-scum = 3rd party = threat to town

Not seeing the issue here.

if you were scum, you wouldn't know he was third party from town. his read on you is this.

i think youre scummy. but right now i want to hear from diddin

vote:diddin

fos:hellonewman
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am

fos:hellonewman

prematurely subbmitted.

if your scumdar is really raging, putting one vote on a player to make him explain would be town. simply saying scumdar is raging and seeing what people do seems like scum to me.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 am

oh, well, im super smart. diddin is vla.

i dont care if you claimed miller, you smell scummy.

and at everyone else who has absolutely no reads....play the game. kthx
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:03 am

another voting failure by yours truly.

unvote
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Amrun wrote:No. The key difference is that bobs actually has played with chess and is aware of chess meta - and chess was indeed off his town meta. Due to scum or irl issues idk yet.

Elsa was sheeping other people's meta votes with zero knowledge of the meta. It's fairly weak to vote on meta, but to sheep meta as your top read is something else entirely.

It was early in the game yet so bobs' meta vote wasn't that bad but Elsa's was different.

They just were different. That isn't what I find scummy about bobs.

i agree with amrun about this, though bobsnox vote was weak, elsa's just seemed to come out of left field, and was basing her vote upon someone else's weak vote, for little to no reason except just to believe someone's meta whom she had never played with. why trust bob to make a good judgment about meta? to me, her vote was a random vote to plunk down on someone with the intention of looking good enough to fly under the radar and avoid suspicion, a also think she may be still V/La though im not sure. i find her null/scum.

what i dont like about bob is that he tries to play off his weak meta vote as some sort of trap, but doesn't immediately follow up on it, which looks bad to me. if you are so happy about your little trap, why not just vote elsa there? the trap in itself i find that unlikely and pretty contrived. he also then votes for her when he notices she isnt voting for anyone. at this point, i still found her scummy, but now looking back on it, im considering the fact more and more that bobsnox is scum making elsa's bad vote and exaggerating it. there were many people at that point whom did not have a vote, esp with the many vote resets going on. I also dont know if he is voting for PB just because he didnt get a case against him, or in conjunction with other cases made against him, like his d1 vca. the only thing that really prevents me from seeing bobsnox as scum was his vote on antinfinity at the end. im not sure if scum would make that kind of hammer on a cop d1, but i could just be wifoming this.

although, this could also be distancing/bussing between them d1. im going to go back and look into this more tomorrow.

i think the amrun and pops stuff as of right now, my gut says it is town v town. though, tbh, i have been busy and havent really looked into it closely enough.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 am

HellloooNewman wrote:
Kdub wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: LobsterCatapult

SCUM.

100% SURE.

Why isn't this getting more attention? Hiraki, are you actually sure, or just exaggerating?

Agreed. Hikari, whats the deal?

Jesus, I don't even know what to say about this game. Half the time, I feel like I don't even know what you guys are talking about (and yes, I have read and re-read the thread). The other half, it is a bunch of random shit that doesn't even half pertain to anything particular.

@ work right now. Will try to cobble together a coherent post with reads when I get home tonight.

idk why hiraki is 100% sure im scum, because he is 100% wrong.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

popsofctown wrote:
vote: parabollocks
if it's not there already.

He plays more protown than this as scum.

im also confused by this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Amrun wrote:Pops, very simply: DO YOU THINK PARABOLLOCKS IS SCUM Y/N

That's all I wanted.

:neutral:

pops is voting for para....isn't it obvious he sees him as least scummy?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 am

diddin wrote:Guys, Carbuncle was doc in SEMG. Do you really think that Kise would use it after KDub so quickly?

O_O wiiifommm

unvote
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 am

Bunnylover wrote:
Amrun wrote:
diddin wrote:Guys, Carbuncle was doc in SEMG. Do you really think that Kise would use it after KDub so quickly?

*slaps wrist*

No. Bad!

We don't lynch un-cc'ed docs. They sort themselves out at night.

But would the real doc really counterclaim on Day 2?
I don't think Kise would use the same characters and the same power as previous games.
Not really liking LC vote nor Hiraki vote. WIFOM? So what? I've seen town do more WIFOM then scum. And then Hiraki BW without anyother content to add to Diddin.

the real doc may not counterclaim d2. but damned if im going to let scum try to convince us to lynch an uncounterclaimed doc d2 just because of role and flavor. amrun is right, there is no point in lynching or even wasting more time with para right now, we need to look at other viable options.

@vezok, why are you so surprised that para saved you n1?

one of those other options is diddin.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 am

im scum? or vezok is scum?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Hiraki wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:im scum? or vezok is scum?
How did you know that Parabollocks was saved?

para said he saved vezok O_O
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

haha my word choice, i get it now.

i use them interchangably, but i guess i shouldnt.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am

vezokpiraka wrote:AHHHH.

Why are you lynching that guy when obvious scum that claimed doc is here?

I claimed cop and I wasn't CCed. I don't think Kise put docs and cops in this setup.

why do you think this?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

i dont think ive ever played in a game where someone who was at L-1 or L-2 replaced out in a game this big.

this could be wifom, but i would think it would be more pro town to at least defend yourself, or give up some sort of helpful information, like a soft claim, scum reads, or something, before replacing out.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

im still quite convinced diddin is scum. and i knew he was on vacation.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

has mehplusrawr been prodded or heard from? :neutral:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm

why deathnote?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm

busy week for me, i saw the diddin flip, ill post tomorrow hwne i have more time.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 am

vote:mehplusrawr

he was on all 3 wagons yesterday, his vote on antinfinity was very weak
MehPlusRawr wrote:I'd prefer a DK lynch but sure.
Vote: Antifinity

he seemed to dissapear and be a lot less active after he couldn't post his distracting pony pictures. which, i never saw as pro-town, just distracting spam.

all he has said d2 was that he is up for hammering diddin, but never said anything more on why, just saying he is fed up. which, to me, sounds like he is just faking frustrated town.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm

JPSalazar wrote:Considering this is the THEME PARK area and all of our characters are THEMED...I'm pretty sure I've claimed WITHOUT SPECIFICALLY SAYING SO. Not once have I mentioned that I have a power/ability, because I don't. I've been using the same line over and over because that's the ONLY LINE my character has really ever said. ever.

Still blanking, Amrun?

No powers, no abilities. Annoyance that I can't do anything to assist in finding scum. It's a goddamned useless
VANILLA TOWNIE

And Panzer, FoS me all you'd like. Hell, I'd personally prefer a lynch...it'd actually speed things up. God forbid you have someone who thinks you're a bit off and finds it funny that you're trying to stir the pot by making ME out to be the bad one. I can then sit and chat in the graveyard about just how bad town is doing with this. Then, I can be considered 'idiot town', and go back to enjoying watching the banter that goes on that you lot think is helping the game, but is really just making this a long and drawn out process.

If you believe nothing of what I said, I will PERSONALLY suggest my name to be vigged/scumkilled/arrange a way to be modkilled during the the next night scene or day phase. It's your pick.

worlds smallest violin.

why not try to contribute at least? why not give it a shot? :neutral: i mean, honestly, this is a game, you are making it out to be like someone strapped you to a chair and is forcing you. now, i understand replacing out right now is hard, bc kise cant find anyone, but why not try to get the momentum back on town's side. i know im not a shining beacon of activity, but complaining you aren't PR is folly. :roll:

right now im with bunnylover with this...im gonna look back over vc when hiraki was doing his whole...gambit to find scum thing.

i may be a bit vca this weekend with graduation and fathers day shenanigans
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hiraki wrote:Well JP claimed and I'm too lazy to find the latest vote count.

I didn't see him get close to L-1.

So, I asked. Just in case.

jp is no where close to it. i think he claimed out of frustration.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:58 pm

deathnote: do you have any semi-solid town or scum reads?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

what is deathnote at?! i cant believe after this he has absolutely no town or scum reads, or at least none that he is willing to share. wtf.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 pm

town:
panzer, MS, kdub,vezok,katsuki

leaning town:
bunny, JP, Para, amrun,lowell, hiraki,mora

null:
lowell, quiliford(being replaced), pops,

leaning scum:
helloonewman, chronopie, bobsnox

scum: MPR, DN
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 am

its still d2.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 am

unvote

vote:deathnote

i have seen all i need to see.
dont buy the claim.
super convenient to rbed a claimed mason.
is not helpful as town,
and is one of my top 2 scum reads.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:27 am

DeathNote wrote:for the record, rbed him before he claimed.

saying you claimed to rb him after he claimed is what i was getting at
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

lol why did yall kill me?
~LC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”