Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

/confirm...

WAIT! JP's in dis game?

CAESAR SALAD, FOR THE WIN!!!!!
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

My GTKAS: Feel free to ask me anything!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Parabollocks wrote:VOTE: C-worl

Hi, play better this game or the vote stays, k?

Wuh? It's D2 during the confirmation phase. The fuck are you talking about?
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
Parabollocks wrote:VOTE: C-worl

Hi, play better this game or the vote stays, k?

Wuh? It's Page2 during the confirmation phase. The fuck are you talking about?

Fixed

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hiraki wrote:
VOTE: DIDDIN

QUICK.

LET'S END D1 BEFORE DIDDIN NOTICES.

YEAH

VOTE: DIDDIN

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE IN A GROUP!!!!!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: C-WORL

Reck is an ass, Parabollocks is a nutsack, but you... my precious cupcake, you're voting me too? :cry:

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Katsuki wrote:<3

<3

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hiraki wrote:LAL

UNVOTE, VOTE: PARABOLLOCKS

(sorry can't vote me scumbuds.)

(shh, you're not supposed to say that. BTW, u need to talk moar in our scum qt. It gets lonely with just me and Reck in thur.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
Hiraki wrote:LAL

UNVOTE, VOTE: PARABOLLOCKS

(sorry can't vote me scumbuds.)

(shh, you're not supposed to say that. BTW, u need to talk moar in our scum qt. It gets lonely with just me and [Redacted] in thur.

Fixed.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hiraki wrote:Sakujo

wuh?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh and his user name is... and so he's saying... yeah I get it.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Hiraki wrote:WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THOSE PONY PICTURES?

1 gigabyte of them, or more accurately, .99 of a gigabyte. Slightly over 4000 pictures

I now know what the embodiment of evil looks like.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Deathnote

BC people are piling on me and I don't wanna be lynched D1.

Also Hiraki asked nicely.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Did u actually think that line was serious?

Goddamnit.

I promise on everything important to me that I will no longer lurk, mass fluff, buddy, troll, or generally just coast through the game.

I promise I will read, analyse, post content, and give insight. So if you're voting me for Policy reasons that's no longer a reason. I promise to be a good player.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

smh... Out of everyone on my wagon Hiraki's the only one to give anything close to a reason, unless Vezok is claiming Daycop (which would be a lie)

Vezok is probably a cop.
Charlie is obvtown.

Hiraki has voted 5 different people so far. Diddin, Parabollocks, K-Dub, Deathnote, and me.

I don't even know what to think of Parabollocks latest vote on me.

I actually voted Deathnote bc of the case on him which I believe is accurate.

P;Edit Vezok probably isn't claiming a guilty on me. He prolly jumped on the wagon. Him claiming early is part of his meta and required by law.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

vezokpiraka wrote:Nah.

The scum won't try to kill me if I'm a doc.

You could claim Vig. They'd prolly kill you if you claimed vig.

This talk of the mini game in this game is currently detracting from the important game of Town vs Scum.

Unvote; Vote: Reck

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

xRECKONERx wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
unvote, vote xReckonerx

You're asking me questions we both know the answer to. I'm not going to answer it. You seem obsessed with engaging this town in a conversation about things that don't need to be talked about. Even when reprimanded.

:( Did Daddy McPopsofctown reprimand me?

Oh noes! I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've done wrong now. :roll:

You're voting me for "rolefishing", which isn't anti-town in this case because: 1) vezok had already claimed, and 2) the "mini game" is mentioned in the rules and likely isn't pro-town, therefore it's not anti-town to try and sniff it out.

Pushing for a full claim from Vezok of whether he's DayCop or NightCop while acting as if he'd DayCop even though he never said he was. He just said Cop. He also never said he got a guilty on me but you were quick to jump to that assumption.

So do you expect someone to just randomly fill you in on the minigame? And why do you think that the minigame is antitown?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm at L6 I believe.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #17) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

So I promised to post more content but I'm confused over here. Vezok suddenly had 8 votes then 2 people who barely posted died and Vezok now has 7 votes on him?

On top of that Chesskid is replacing out...

This game is seriously confusing. Love how certain people keep screaming for my lynch regardless of what happens.

Vote: Vezok

Weird claiming, and pushing for my lynch for apparently no reason.

Also, Reck resorts to ad hom against DK instead of actually arguing what DK had said.

P;Edit just bc you're attacked by a mini game player doesn't make you town. Just because you're attack by scum doesn't make you town. You could still be either/or depending on who attacked you.

P;EditEdit LC has a good point. No reason to go after the claimed cop especially since Vezo claims D1 anyway.

Unvote

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Note: DK is now purposely copcatting Vi. Something tells me he's either incredibly stupid, trying to get lynched, or both.

Other Note: Reck told DK not to set up speculate when his questions about the minigame were versions of setup speculation. Of course Reck normally is very hypocritical so it's a null tell.

Quizzatory Note: Will someone explain the Antifinity case to me?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Bunnylover wrote:@C-World: Why bring up the fact that Reck did something hypocritical if its a null tell? What is the reasoning for that?

BC even if it's a null tell for me I'm pointing it out so that other people can make their own opinions on it.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

welp i won, plus i killed ooba and totally knew reck was in it too so he can suck my balls, out ninjas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”