Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Surye »

Catching up! Probably will post tomorrow, and lot to read :)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Surye »

I have finished my read through, and if Jindori is telling the truth, and I think he is as a lie won't last long here, a role claim is the right move for the Town's interest. (And I don't mind replacing into death if that happens, hopefully before night I can contribute something :P)

I am Red [from Pokemon], Extended Jailkeeper Baton Passer.

My Predecessor jailed Amrun, and I believe that there is a chance I can redirect your kill action towards me to him. However, if everyone believes him town, I would be better to go, as I will be vanilla townie after he dies, and he may still have use.

So my request is this, re-analyze Amrun, and decide who is more likely town, him or I. I will do the same (my read through was not targeted, I can do this tomorrow), and I will act according to what I believe is the consensus.

Also, I could be wrong about being able to redirect the target, but since it's at the end of the night, and not the end of the day, I believe I am right.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Surye »

Quick note, the question is not, is she or I town. It is simply "Is she town", as my alignment won't effect the decision or the outcome I believe. If I am town, my logic stands as explained, if I am scum or 3rd party, I could use the ability to protect myself with or without a claim.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun wrote:Just a note: probably Surye is telling the truth about the ability.

"Red QT" is probably with Surye/PimHel.

Why did you leave out that part of your roleclaim, Surye?

A) Surye has lied by ommission

B) PimHel was acting like a super scumbag in the QT, staying anonymous and professing glee about it

C) PimHel posted in the QT but never in the thread; proof of active lurking

D) I think Red is a bad guy in Pokemon

E) An anonymous QT is a really scummy ability, especially when lied about

Conclusion: Surye/PimHel scum

Gj jindori, though it appears Surye has the opportunity to kill me instead and probably will. Just kill her afterwards.
I didn't think it was necessary as you have already stated that you had a QT with me.

A) Rather dramatic.
B) I can't really address this one, one of the problems of replacement. The initial anonymity was given by the mod, why he rolled with it I did not understand.
C) He really stopped posting both places, and then got replaced. He posted in the QT ONCE, with a "real post tomorrow" reply that was never followed through with, because he went MIA.
D) Hero, woo.
E) Again, don't know the motivation on keeping up the Anonymity, but the initial anonymity may be a bmod thing.

Though what I find interesting is, you have either ignored or do not follow my ultimate point. In which convincing me ask scum is not entirely useful, as like you said, that just means my own death tomorrow. If I could redirect the kill, why would I tell everyone and ask for an analysis of you if I had not wanted to scumhunt?
Amrun wrote:Oh, and, how long am I RBed for?
You are not RB'd. But you are jailed until I am dead.
SharkFinn wrote:What is the flavor of your action Surye?

/me loves Pokemon
The rules forbid quoting from the PM, so I will paraphrase, hoping that is okay.
  • There's the "catching" ability, which is a one time target selection.
  • The QT thread. Note the ability reads nothing about the Anonymity.
  • I can choose to send her out at night, and while she's out, anything targeting me redirects to her.
  • I can recall her at night.
  • Only once, I can redirect her target at night for an (A)ction.
  • And if I die, she's released.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun wrote: She didn't post at all during the day, iirc. Just in qt.
He posted a decent amount: search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=P ... mit=Search, obviously not enough, and he ended up getting replaced, but he did talk more in the thread than QT by a lot.
Amrun wrote: And no, I clearly had no idea whm I had a qt with.
Sorry, I jumped to conclusions here, when I revealed I was Red (as in Red QT), and that I(Pimhel) had targeted you, I thought it was clear.
Amrun wrote: And it's been blatantly stated by the mod that if someone protects you tonight, you'll be saved, so you as scum would have every motivation to appear town.
This I did miss, I had over 1900 posts to catch up on, and while I feel I did a decent job, I missed a critical post here. In this case, you are correct, I do have every motivation to seem town.
Amrun wrote: State without a doubt that I wasn't poisoned in your stead.
100%, the only action taken by Pimhel was the capture of you, no redirection, either of your target, or of targets to me. Both cases require an active action taken at night.
Amrun wrote: I also have reason to think I am RBed. If anyone else RBed me, they should speak up. If not, Ssurye is lying scum caught in her second lie.
Unless you are willing to believe in a non-town RBer...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun wrote:I also have reason to think I am RBed. If anyone else RBed me, they should speak up. If not, Ssurye is lying scum caught in her second lie.
And I don't see what my first lie was, not stating the obvious? Yea, I guess I should have been more explicit.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Surye »

Sorry for a triple post...
Amrun wrote:She didn't post at all during the day, iirc. Just in qt.
Reading this again, I see you probably mean Day 2, not Day 1. And yes, one post in QT, none in Day Two. But I can't say what her situation was as she's obviously gone now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun wrote:Yes, I meant day 2. So your supposed jailkeeping ability doesn't r b? I find that so hard to believe.
It's almost as if we're in a bastard mod game. But either way, it is the case.
Amrun wrote:And i have proof that PimHel was active lurking, posting in qt but not in thread. She probably saw she'd been poisoned and just gave up.
I don't argue any of this, but I don't see it as proof of alignment. Though I do doubt the reason he quit was that he gave up due to the poisoning. The just kinda dropped off the forums all together. He probably felt bad, and posted to the QT with the intention of following up like he said he would, and got busy or something. All speculation, and I'm not sure how useful it is, since the actions you're calling out I cannot really defend. The woes of replacement.

The requested and promised Amrun ISO coming up at my lunch time, should be available for doing a write up then.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun ISO:
  • Early game, during RVS, out the gate questioning what was joking and what was more.
  • Begins to take RVS voting serious, questions policy votes.
  • Legitimate Scum hunting following this.
  • Bounces vote from tclaw, to C-Worl, to SharkFinn, to Pine, to Unvote.
  • Dislikes Raivann wagon.
  • Starting with an ISO, and a name typo argument, Locks on to Acronach, but continues scumhunting (questioning Grey, Pimhel, LLD, and Charlie).
  • Thinks Metro is obvscum, and Pine is scummy (not the first time on this one).
  • When he votes for NS, and calls for the death of Magistar, he completely stops his campaign against Acronach, treating Magistar Ludi as he did Acronach

My conclusion, town, with some suspicions. Constant question of everyone feels town (feeling out scum vs wearing down town). Acronach focus and loss of focus is sort of odd, but I might have missed something in context in the ISO.

Okay, so since no one is discussing this with me except Amrun herself, I've have a decision to make. I know I am town (you can assume this for the sake of this line of thinking). I FEEL like Amrun is town. If so, directing my kill to Amrun means killing someone with an ability, to save who would become a vanilla townie (caught him with a masterball, only had one!). And I can't even say I would be better as a townie for analysis as she seems to be doing a good job on that front too. So the only risk I see is if she is infact scum, I'm sacrificing myself in vein.

Given the pros and cons, upside and downside, I like taking the poison hit myself.

Now, if there's a doctor or some sort of protector out there who believes I am town, please do target me, I feel like even if I get killed in the future, we'd be one more day closer.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Surye wrote:Acronach focus and loss of focus is sort of odd, but I might have missed something in context in the ISO.

Did you take Acronach being lynched into consideration?

:oops: Wow, I feel dumb. I had a feeling I missed something in context, and I was so focused on her posts, I forgot about the lynch (since I read all the posts pretty quick last night at 1am).

So that was a stupid mistake, and in light of that, I am even more steadfast in my opinion that she is town, and worth me taking the hit.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Surye »

Amrun, 100%. Pimhel made one action, capturing you. There is no RB in that ability in the pm. Unless it is a bmod thing, I did not RB you.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #11) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Surye »

Looks like I was protected...

This lack of alignment information is killing me, it's becoming very difficult to make analysis. How much can we trust the origins of the names?

If we have a town poisoner and a scum poisoner, is the Saddest Turtle really the most likely scum over Dr. Horrible?

And yes, Amrun and I can still communicate via QT.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #12) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Surye »

Pine wrote:I was compelled to poison someone every odd-numbered night. It resolves at the dawn of the following odd-numbered day. Until the poison resolves, they are roleblocked. If the power gets redirected, it fails to resolve and I lose the ring. I haven't read Toto, but that's where I think the "Master-Choosing" part of Nobody Special's ability comes in. If I'd lost the ring or died, I'm guessing that he'd choose a new master.

Him and NS had RB, insteresting.

Amrun wrote:I WAS blocked yesterday; idk if I was blocked today.

However, you are alive today, so if Pine is telling the truth, I guess he didn't RB you, but that's two of them.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #13) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Surye »

Magua wrote:
Surye wrote:
Amrun wrote:I WAS blocked yesterday; idk if I was blocked today.

However, you are alive today, so if Pine is telling the truth, I guess he didn't RB you, but that's two of them.

Pine claimed the roleblock on SharkFinn, who, y'know, died.

You're the one who roleblocked Amrun.

Not sure what you're trying to get at with the quote above. "That's two of them"? What are you trying to say?

1) I did not and cannot roleblock.
2) Sharkfinn was revealed roleblocker, pine claimed roleblocker. Does that not make 2?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #14) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Surye »

I meant NS, sorry.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #15) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Surye »

Capturing him action said nothing about roleblocking... but on a third read, recalling him did. And that's the default state. I know this looks bad, and I'm sorry for being confident and wrong, but Amrun, if I release you, any targets on me target you. Last night could have been bad, so I don't know if any other move would have been better anyways.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #16) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Surye »

I'm really liking this Pine wagon. I don't like his "Here comes the scum quickhammer."

His role confusion is honestly a huge scum tell for me, I've seen so many scum outed because details of roles do not line up. Fakeclaiming is hard.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #17) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Unvote

Ok, before I vote, explain this to me like I'm stupid (I very well might be)

Why? (Key word) Why did you claim at all? (Directed at Pine) You had no votes on you. It was the beginning of the day. You just suddenly came out and claimed. You initially claimed it was to clear up one of the night kills. So... if you were a town aligned vig you would have just claimed? Nothing you've done today seems to make any sense and I'm failing to see the logic behind this.

My vote is equally contingent on these answers. If your claim was so messed up from mod mistakes, why even claim?

There is scum in this role catastrophe, and right now Pine is looking the worst. However, Fuzzy would become suspect #1 if Pine were proven innocent.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #18) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Surye »

Empking wrote:
FoS: Surye
- Setting up lynches.

Everyone keeps saying I am suspicious for setting up lynches. How is that scummy? I've put out the issues I see with today in light of Vez's idiocy, and tried to find a way to come out in town favor. It's a numbers game, and I had an idea how to improve the odds. I may be wrong, but I still don't understand the current bandwagon forming on me (though Vez being on it is interesting, might make it worth it).
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #19) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Surye »

OMG EBWOP: Posted that to the wrong tab, IGNORE!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #20) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Surye »

Empking wrote:
FoS: Surye
- Setting up lynches.

How am I setting up lynches? I said that information is related between two players interacting in the current wagon, the two with directly conflicting statements.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #21) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Was this posted in the right game? Because Vezok has been dead 2 days now.

Empking wrote:Am I right in thinking that you're mixing up games?

Yes, ugh, sorry.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #22) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Surye »

Pine wrote:I think FB is wrong about what he's saying. I think he's confusing the fluff and flavor of the role with role name.

I already said this. At least twice, I think.

This looks like he is avoiding OMGUS. Coupled with what looks like being caught in a lie VOTE: Pine
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #23) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:Magister's being framed.

Vote: Surye

Explain to me like I'm 5. What is your role title, and what is it that you do?

Red from Pokemon. I can capture a player, and when I do, all actions directed at them target me, and they are roleblocked. I can relase them, and then they are not role blocked, and anything targetting them target them. While out, I can direct their actions. I can recall them again. Pokemon trainer.

Did that honestly require a vote? Ive been happy to address any questions. So if you were not using your vote to entice me to talk, do you think i am scum?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #24) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Surye »

Btw, as my sig says, V/LA most of the weekend, I can do posts from my phone tonight on the road, not driving, but i will be limited.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #25) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:Red from Pokemon. I can capture a player, and when I do, all actions directed at them target me, and they are roleblocked. I can relase them, and then they are not role blocked, and anything targetting them target them. While out, I can direct their actions. I can recall them again. Pokemon trainer.

Please explain why your originally claimed not to role-block the person you targeted?

And please explain how your ability seems very Town oriented at all.

I told you, I misread it. I can't justify it much more than that, so take it or leave it.

And I'll leave you to the task of second guessing the mod in a bastard mod game.

Magua wrote:

@Surye:
You've used your poke-ball-thing on no one else besides Amrun?

It was a master ball, only had one. I cannot target anyone else.

Back from V/LA, catching up still. Just wanted to answer some direct questions before analysing.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #26) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Surye »

Really not liking Raivann's spastic vote jumping, combined with what feels like sheeping. I see a lot of posting with no actual content, and he loses focus without reason so quick. Looks like he's just trying to see what sticks.

Vote: Raivann
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #27) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Surye »

Stephoscope wrote:Go ahead. Townies aren't dumb enough to vote for me.

Hate hate hate hate this. So much. Raivann can wait. This is scummy as hell.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Stephoscope
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #28) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:I find Steph comment null at best, and I certainly wouldn't be willing to lynch him over it. Of note is Surye quick flight from the Raivann wagon once an appealing (to him I guess) second easy option is offered. He attempts to explain his move but It is weak. Connection here.

And my vote on Raivann was super confident and strong? MoI explained Raivann's meta in relation to vote jumping, and it was worth noting. I know you don't see Steph's post as bad, but I obviously did.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #29) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:Occult has it spot on.

I really can't see any reason not to be voting Raivann at this time, and stalling out this game is going to become anti-town in a hurry now that we know there is a role that wins should the game go a particular length.

Good point, and I am still okay with the Raivann lynch, so UNVOTE: VOTE: Raivann.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #30) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Magister's being framed.

Vote: Surye

Explain to me like I'm 5. What is your role title, and what is it that you do?

Red from Pokemon. I can capture a player, and when I do, all actions directed at them target me, and they are roleblocked. I can relase them, and then they are not role blocked, and anything targetting them target them. While out, I can direct their actions. I can recall them again. Pokemon trainer.

Did that honestly require a vote? Ive been happy to address any questions. So if you were not using your vote to entice me to talk, do you think i am scum?

So this means Amrun was out of it's ball last night?

Missed this, saw it in my reread. Yes, she was. Her ability was a day ability, so she requested to be out. So the kill could have targeted me or her.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #31) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Surye »

Steph is looking awful right now. At the end of the day yesterday he was busy calling people on his wagon idiot (without addressing anything), and refused to provide town with information, and even today is withholding it.

The lack of alignment flips is killing me. Town has little enough information as it is, to get down to 11 people and so little alignment information is making this game damn impossible for me. It's like day 1 over and over and over. ~_~
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #32) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:Steph is looking awful right now. At the end of the day yesterday he was busy calling people on his wagon idiot (without addressing anything), and refused to provide town with information, and even today is withholding it.

Getting splinters by fence-sitting and waiting to see if Steph’s wagon continues to grow?

Might want to try that reach on someone who has been fence sitting at all in the game.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #33) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:Surye is a good lynch as well.

In his iso 27, which was yesterday, he votes steph over a pretty mild statement, but today declares Steph is playing 'awful' but has no back up vote or real explanation why following his statement.

He also referenced again what someone commented on yesterday about the pokeball thing which was obvious to anyone because Amrun died so he couldn't of been doing anything, and then goes on to talk about how we have had no alignment flips and It sucks. (Really sherlock? This is beyond fustrating and obvious without needing to be pointed out again)

I don't always feel the need to vote out the gate on a new day. You are talking about me the same way without a vote, what's up with that.

And so what if I commented on the pokeball thing. And so what if I'm frustrated. What's your point, how do these things make me scummy?

Reaaaaching.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #34) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Surye »

Magister Ludi wrote:I have already voted Magua. If I had two votes, I would vote you too. Which reminds me, why aren't you voting?

They make you scummy because you specifically avoid making prodding questions or trying to determine who is scum or not. You instead spend time talking about pokeballs, talking about the obvious all red nightkill flips, without much of anything else. You are just posting for the sake of posting it appears.

pappums-- The point is, he wanted to lynch that slot before you entered the game multiple times yesterday, (which I thought was nonsence) so I see no reason he hasn't kept up the same line of thinking today, except for the my reasoning that he wasn't really interesting or holding fast to his convictions about who was scum. (calling that slot 'obv' scum)

I'm sorry my comments on Steph weren't good enough for you.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #35) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Surye »

I was waiting for him to his info he was holding back. now that he hardly delivered:
VOTE: Steph
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Surye »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Surye wrote:I was waiting for him to his info he was holding back. now that he hardly delivered:
VOTE: Steph

If you think he is scum why would you bother waiting? If he's scum he doesn't have it and just made it up to prolong his life.

What is wrong with prolonging his life a bit, when he can provide information as scum that may lead to somting. When its down to 6 to lynch, it was worth hearing him out before voting.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #37) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Surye »

Stephoscope wrote:And the next night, I learned how many townies were left.

Any flavor on this?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (isolation #38) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Surye »

It moved!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #39) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Surye »

Charlie wrote:Acute observation.
UNVOTE: pappums rat
VOTE: MoI

I wish there was some way to communicate with 'dead' players, oh wait...

SETUP GUESSING: Maybe he's some sort of puppet or zombie of a living player? Secret double vote? Someone could have moved it.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #40) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Cuttlefish wrote:
Did you know? The three largest rodents are as follows:
a) the capybara
b) the beaver
c) the pikachu

What's a capybara?
A capybara is a type of rodent. It is known for being the largest rodent in existence. ~Nik

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #41) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Surye »

pappums rat wrote:Fine, whatever.

I am Buttface the Hero (from Neverwinter Nights), Apprentice with Potential. I am able to level up one of three areas each night or use one of the abilities gained from leveling. Last night I used the ability "Scry" which is like tracking. I used it on Stephoscope and learned that he targeted himself.

Unvote

This claim is fitting with Stephs claim to warrant a reread of the last few days.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #42) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Surye »

Empking wrote:With PR's claim I believe that if PR is town then so is Steph. I still don't think Steph is town so

Unvote

Vote: PR

Terrible post. Terrible.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #43) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Surye »

Not sure how I got grouped with Steph, but okay.

I like him as delusion, as his role is DIRECTLY powered from Cutthulhefish, and the win condition for the delusions is to be around when he is. God am I hating Empking's last play, it made no sense.

But, VOTE: Steph
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Surye »

Zachrulez wrote:I will say that nothing tops the experience of joining a game and immediately being asked about part of your role and quickly realizing that your predecessor claimed it for no good reason.

How about joining a game, realizing you're town with an obvscum predecessor, and then told you've been poisoned and will die? :P

I still don't know how I turned around the opinion on PimHel, especially with Amrun after the QT shenanigans. Amrun, mind if I post the QT?

Also, misreading my PM was terrible. Over all fun game, as much of a mind bender as it was.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Surye »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/3CKhhSUEhKgh Not all that interesting, but here for completeness.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”