Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:25 am

Post by pappums rat »

vezokpiraka wrote:
vote C-Worl

I have a super extra role.

I'm a cop again. Yeah discus.

Hey Vezok... are you being serious with this claim or not? I know you have a reputation for claiming day 1, and I would like to know your reason for doing this.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 am

Post by pappums rat »

First off, since RVS is apparently over, I think the jokes about being scum need to stop. At the best it is an unnecessary distraction from scumhunting, and at the worst it is anti-town.

Second, Vezok didnt claim he had a guilty on C-Worl, so people should stop acting like he said he did.

Third, I dont think there is any reason why we should distract ourselves with the game-within-the-game. It is for the people who recieved those PMs only, and it is detracting from actual scumhunting if we allow ourselves to get tied up with it.

Vote: Reck

He is putting words in Vezok's mouth and pushing a bad wagon for contradictory reasons (supposing Vezok has a guilty on C-Worl and policy).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #3) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

xRECKONERx wrote:
pappums rat wrote:First off, since RVS is apparently over, I think the jokes about being scum need to stop. At the best it is an unnecessary distraction from scumhunting, and at the worst it is anti-town.

Second, Vezok didnt claim he had a guilty on C-Worl, so people should stop acting like he said he did.

Third, I dont think there is any reason why we should distract ourselves with the game-within-the-game. It is for the people who recieved those PMs only, and it is detracting from actual scumhunting if we allow ourselves to get tied up with it.

Vote: Reck

He is putting words in Vezok's mouth and pushing a bad wagon for contradictory reasons (supposing Vezok has a guilty on C-Worl and policy).

Thanks for joining the easy wagon! I really appreciate it!

I may have misinterpreted vezok's post. My vote was on C-Worl before that IIRC. C-Worl is a surefire policy lynch for me - even moreso than chesskid3 or vezokpiraka. The only people I would policy lynch before him are drmyshottyizsik or CooLDoG. So yes, I will be perfectly content parking my damned vote on him for the time being.

ROFLMAO. You are the easy lynch in this scenario? No. There are numerous people trying to policy lynch C-Worl, numerous people trying to lynch him over Hiraki's post that he took issue with (which I don't see anything wrong with) and a number of RV's out on him as well. He is the easy lynch in this scenario. I have also noted your backtracking on the issue as well, expunging the "evidence" brought up by Hiraki and Vezok's apparent guilty on him, suddenly making it all about policy lynching. Its funny that it should take several people pointing out that Vezok DID NOT claim a guilty on him for you to finally stop pushing that he did.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Antifinity wrote:"It is for the people who received those PMs only"? Is that a claim of actually knowing something about the mini-game?

Nope, just me saying I dont give a damn about the mini-game until it has some bearing on the town's chances of winning. Which, in fact, I dont think is even likely to happen because IIRC when Kise was advertising the game, he said the main game and the mini-game would not effect one another. So IMO talking about the mini-game is not going to do the town any good.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 am

Post by pappums rat »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
bobsnox wrote:I've been reading every post since I last posted but withholding comment because I honestly don't know what's going on. The two biggest strands recently were the vezok thing and those daykills, but I was lost through most of it.

That said, I'm going to

VOTE: Chesskid

because this definitely looks like scumChess to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but townChess posts more and tries to pull random gimmicks while scumChess just stays out of the spotlight.

As one who has never played with this person, meta sounds good enough for me. And doing a quick Iso of him finds someone who has yet to put together a coherent sentence.

Vote: Chesskid

^ Scumposting.

Unvote
Vote: Elsa

DeityKabuto wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't kill the cop. You were stricken down into the ground>:)

So yes I'm a night cop. Go figure.

LoL at GI attacking me.

Let's lynch C-Worl guys.

Lynch vezokpiraka

I just caught a scum, get on his wagon, you don't need a reason for agreeing with me.

You claimed Day Cop in D1, only a scum would do that because a scum wouldn't have to worry about the "scumteam" night killing the Day Cop, because they are apart of that "scumteam".
You are so eager to lynch C-Worl when he hasn't down anything really "scummy" in that essence, you are basing your entire vote on policy lynch and meta. But you didn't see that doing this could make you scummy yourself.

ROFLMAO

DeityKabuto wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:DK is terrible. Just terrible.

Shutup, don't interrupt my case. Try scumhunting, for once.

Tell me, who are your suspects?

Trust me bro, you dont have a case. Vezok claiming cop was stupid as fuck, but it doesn't make him scum, not by a long shot.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #6) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am

Post by pappums rat »

bobsnox wrote:I've been reading every post since I last posted but withholding comment because I honestly don't know what's going on. The two biggest strands recently were the vezok thing and those daykills, but I was lost through most of it.

That said, I'm going to

VOTE: Chesskid

because this definitely looks like scumChess to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but townChess posts more and tries to pull random gimmicks while scumChess just stays out of the spotlight.

As one who has never played with this person, meta sounds good enough for me. And doing a quick Iso of him finds someone who has yet to put together a coherent sentence.

Vote: Chesskid

JPSalazar wrote:Okay, Elsa. I saw you in the thread, and then disappear. Y U NO RESPOND?

Graduating in a week, kinda busy here. Nothing annoys me more than people policing other people's activity.

The ISO was of this game and then a handful of posts in his other games, nothing too in depth, admittedly, but I’m still okay with how I’m voting based on the lurky/quiet nature.

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Just saw his "/out" post.

Unvote

*headdesk*

Ummm... yeah, scum. This is pretty much the scummiest sequence of posts I have ever seen. Taking someone else's meta reads and just blatantly sheeping them, and then saying his ISO (of like 4 posts) lacks content this early in a game is a terrible reason to accuse someone of being scum. She then goes on to say that despite the fact that there is no real substance to her vote, she is still fine with her vote, and then right after unvotes after pressure starts to build on her. Textbook scumtells, moar votes plox. And if people let her get off the hook from this due to her being new to MS.net, I am going to be seriously pissed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #7) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Seriously MPR the pony pictures are fucking annoying and dont add a damn thing to the game, so please stop posting them.

I agree with Bunnylover about DK, he has played like this in every game I have seen of his, and I would prefer not to waste a mislynch on him. He is vigbait. I think an Elsa lynch is a lot more promising, and since her little debacle she hasnt posted. Looks like she is trying to wait for this to blow over before she shows her face in this game again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 am

Post by pappums rat »

Parabollocks wrote:i feel like this whole day has been wasted on the wrong people, hell, i'm not even sure if i like my vote on c-worl anymore, instead, i would rather direct attention elsewhere.

where? i'm looking but alot of this day is crap crap crap.

Next post:

Parabollocks wrote:Yeah, this dumb-fuck town read is getting pretty hard to look at anymore. >_>

VOTE: DK
FoS: bobsnox

getting to my FoS later.

^ Opportunistic scum alert.
FOS: Parabollocks

DeityKabuto wrote:*cough*

This is you:

Vote: Deity

Trololololololol I just skipped through the thread.

Unvote

Really? Do you really think you caught scum? I lol'd.

^ If we dont lynch Elsa or someone else who I think is probably scum today, I would be alright with a compromise/policy lynch on DK.

Reck wrote:Everyone else is either retarded or I know nothing about or I just don't care about.

Which category do I fall under? :?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:00 am

Post by pappums rat »

DeityKabuto wrote:Also, you ignorant dumbfucks telling the Vig to vig me are saying that so it will be easier for you to survive the rounds, whoever the vig is, I am certain is way smarter than that.

DK, the way you are playing should be the reason why vigs were invented. In this situation they preserve a lynch so that a rambling, incoherent player can be taken out of the game so that they will no longer cause a distraction to the town. Your posts sound like you just skim every post and are full of numerous factual errors (such as saying Death Note self voted in RVS when it was Panzer). Let me ask you a question: how many games are you playing in right now?

Also, Katsuki's claim is strange, I dont see the benefit of claiming mason with no pressure and without provocation.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 am

Post by pappums rat »

Am I missing something? Where did Reck claim mason with Katsuki?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 am

Post by pappums rat »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dead N1 in a Square Enix game... how disappointing. Fuck you scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Could we get the scum QT?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”