Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #628 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Amrun »

So, hi.

Still need to finish the last few pages, but then I'll do a run down of everyone left.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #634 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Kise wrote:
Votecount:
Antifinity: 11 (xRECKONERx, popsofctown, diddin, JPSalazar, GhostWriter, Katsuki, Quilford, ooba, MehPlusRawr, HellloooNewman, Parabollocks)
vezokpiraka: 7
DeityKabuto: 5 (Moratorium, Panzerjager, vezokpiraka, Antifinity, Lowell)
Elsa von Spielburg: 4 (pappums rat, KDub, LobsterCatapult, bobsnox)
xRECKONERx: 1 (DeityKabuto)
Moratorium: 1 (Midnight's Sorrow)

Not voting: 6 (BunnyLover, Chronopie, C-Worl, DeathNote, Elsa von Spielburg, Hiraki)

With 28 alive, it takes 15 votes to lynch.
Deadline is 2.5 weeks away.

pops' reaction is SO fake.

He was voting for Antifinity at one point.

At the end of the day, he was voting for DeityKabuto, who had softclaimed a town power role.

Act better, scum.

VOTE: popsofctown

Still working on a more lengthy of analysis of day 1.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #637 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Isn't DeityKabuto dead, broseph?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #640 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Amrun »

OKAY I'mma break this shits down in alphabetical order for y'all.

bobsnox: Leaning scum. He has a long string of VI or "easy" votes (Chesskid, DK, Elsa), changed at opportunistic whim. Then, he finally reaches an original attack with some teeth, pointing out a legitimate flaw in ooba's posting, and dances around it. No vote here, when it's his first legitimate REASONING behind someone being scummy? Not even calling ooba out as scummy, really, only kindasortamaybe? I also didn't like the dichotomy that he votes chesskid off of meta with hedging language, "correct me if I'm wrong," and then votes for Elsa for doing the same thing. However, I like his exchange with Parabollocks and his point on ooba WAS good, so I give him a few town points, too. This is closer to scum than null.

Bunnylover: Leaning town. In ISO#1, he says, "Let's policy lynch DK!" which is ironic because BL is not a great player. In ISOs #2 and #3, he says, "Policy lynching is really bad; DK won't flip scum, so let's not lynch him." The irony is that HIS VOTE IS STILL ON DK AT THIS TIME, until ISO #6, almost a week later. Also pops had a weird defense of BL, saying he policy lynched "sometimes," when no one had even mentioned it, iirc. However, BL gets townpoints for noticing the same thing in pops that I noticed today - a lot, in fact, enough to bump him up to leaning town (but still mostly null).

C-Worl: Leaning town. I sort of see what people were attacking earlier on but disagree that it is a scumtell for C-Worl, and his genuine effort is above average for him throughout the game. ISO #19 leaves a bad taste in my mouth, though. It's like if everyone else thinks it's scummy, he might "re-evaluate" his own opinion on it, leaving room for backtracking. Still, null with enough effort to bump it over to a bit town.

Chesskid/Quilford: Leaning scum. Chesskid did NOTHING, which amounts to a null tell. Quilford, though, blatantly bandwagoned and then promised content tomorrow in a "chunky post." What is that chunky post? Closer to null, though, especially if he produces.

Quilford wrote:VOTE: Panzerjager

ISO rings scum

Chronopie: Totally null. POST MORE.

DeathNote: Townish. Needs to post more, but his attack on Panzer seemed genuine and town-motivated. Still, managed to avoid the elephant in the room (Antifinity), which loses some townpoints.

diddin: Null leaning scum. Not much to offer but an opportunistic "policy" jump on the C-Worl wagon and then on the Antifinity wagons and blatantly says he doesn't need to explain why, which looks bad in hindsight. Still, much closer to null.

Ghostwriter: Town. His scumhunting efforts seem genuine.

HelloNewman: Town. Claimed miller in first post and gives me townish feel in his posts.

Hiraki: Town. Scumhunting efforts seem genuine.

JPSalazar: Leaning scum. Hasn't contributed much. Very hesitant to throw down a vote for no good reason (scumtell, imho). He ends up voting Antifinity after seemingly disagreeing with Reck that Antifinity is scummy. Do not like.

Katsuki: Claimed mason. 'Nuff said.

Kdub: Townier than town. Actively fought against Antifinity's lynch and I agreed with most of what he said throughout the day.

Lowell: Townish. Lurky, as usual, but noticing good things.

MehPlusRawr: Null leaning scum. Seems a lot more interested in provoking people and/or posting pony pictures than scumhunting. Has contributed nothing of significance.

Midnight's Sorrow: Null leaning scum. Seems to be trying actively not to contribute, but I get the feeling this may just be a terrible playing style.

Moratorium: Townish. Whines a bit too much instead of contributing, but does attempt analysis.

ooba: Leaning scum. Has content, but much of it contradicts each other. Besides the thing bobsnox pointed out, there is also the thing where he votes Antifinity, but says that Lobster has more set-up spec posts than Antifinity and doesn't even FoS Lobster. lol. bobsnox's weirdness about ooba reads as someone who is annoyed to be getting bussed by a buddy, so if bobsnox or ooba ends up flipping scum, the other one gets a lot more scumpoints.

Panzerjager: Null. Hasn't contributed anything but sheeping and a scummy self-vote, but kind of reads like lazy town to me instead.

Parabollocks: Null leaning scum. I really dislike the way he's content to sheep Antifinity while he's too lazy to make a case on bobsnox and keeps stalling about that.

popsofctown: Hello scumz. By the way, please explain how Hiraki is the "sheepiest" on that wagon and how it makes him scum, kthx.

vezok: Town.

Reckoner: Claimed mason.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #658 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Amrun »

Pops: My mistake; you were voting for Parabollocks and my eyes played tricks on me. (I did check it, but somehow still got it wrong.)

Either way, here are the issues I have with your response post:

A) You say "I" lynched Antifinity and then chastise me for not fact-checking. I wasn't in the game at that point, and I believe my predecessor had flaked and wasn't voting for anybody at that point. So we have either two options here: you are mudslinging, and poorly at that, or you consider yourself separate from the town and thus refer to the town as "you."

B) You fail to explain how I recall incorrectly. I dinstinctly remembering your strange defense of BL coming out of nowhere. Tell me what prompted that statement and why you felt the need to share, especially since BL was not even advocating any policy lynches at that time.

C) You fail to take into account that there were two cop claims at the time, and that Antifinity claimed in a very fishy way and was clearly confused about his own role. If 3 people claimed cop in one phase, are you saying we shouldn't lynch any of them and just give them a free pass to end game? Vezok should have spoken up, but he didn't, so people took his word over Antifinity's.

I also don't like how you were content to let the wagon go by with a token disagreement before the flip but now you raaaage. It so looks like trying to get townie cred.

Para: Address you later.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #669 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Parabollocks wrote:i had a case in my mind, i just never took the time to put it on paper.

i think i stated why i found him scummy, i just didn't go into detail.

Nope.jpg

Try again.

JPSalazar: Your AtE and baseless insults are noted (and scummy).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #676 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Probably something to do with him being poisoned, apparently.

If you and kats are masons, why don't you know each other's visions?

Were you masons with dk?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #680 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Amrun »

What a nice chunky post, Quilford.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #684 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Why lie, reckoner?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #687 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Cute hypocrisy, pops.

I am not at all attacking you for calling the wagon bad. I am attacking you for the way in which you did it. The wagon was on town; it was, by definition, bad.

You assume wrong, but let's not skirt here: you assumed I WAS on the wagon and didn't check whether that was true or not. As it so happens, I don't think the wagon had any validity UNTIL the botched claim. Someone claims cop early in the day; someone claims cop in a questionable manner at L-1. WATDO? "Lynch it with fire" is a perfectly reasonable reaction to that, so I'm skeptical of your claim that post-claim voters are "sheepier." Personally, I would be more inclined to wait the claim out, but I understand the other reaction and so should you.

Still, the main point is that the emotion behind your outburst feels disingenuous.

As for the policy lynching/BL issue, I wasn't asking for my health. I wanted to hear YOUR explanation, not mine. It's called scumhunting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #690 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Amrun »

What blue font, Lowell?

Pops: I forgot to ask how exactly I'm generating unuseful noise.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #711 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

OHSHIT.

Are C-Worl and Ghostwriter out of the game, then?

pops, I'll reply to you when I have time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #714 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

My guess is one more set of two, but it could be none.

I don't get now why reck said he was trying to draw the nk with this mason business...
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #720 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Amrun »

QUILFORD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #722 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh my God.

Quilford just voted the same person twice and then unvoted just because I said "you have got to be kidding me."

All of this after promising a chunky post that was supposedly already thought of / written.

UNVOTE: popsofctown

VOTE: Quilford

I haven't forgotten you, pops.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #726 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Amrun »

So what you're telling me is you're SO CONFIDENT that Moratorium is scum that you feel the need to drop two votes on him, neither with reasoning, but as soon as I say something about it, you immediately unvote, and it's not because of me?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #728 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Amrun »

What was so compelling about Moratorium that you ISOed him and voted him two separate times? What was so compelling about that same ISO that compelled you to unvote him?

You're asking me to believe the timing is a coincidence and I'm afraid I just can't take your word for it.

Why is panzer scum? Why not place your vote back on him? Where is that post you promised?

Still, by all rights, my suspion of pops is higher.

[Unvotee; Vote: Popsofctown
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #730 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Which player? Did you do that twice?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #733 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Amrun »

But why would he fake a mason claim? It just doesn't make much sense in perspective of his role. Whatevs.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #736 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Where is your case on parabollocks, bobsnox?

Quilford, stop dodging kthx
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #740 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Didn't you just do the same thing you're voting Parabollocks for?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #744 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Still want a case from you, bobsnox.
i
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #747 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Amrun »

popsofctown wrote:220 is good posting.
vote: Antifinity

My guess right now is that the are multiple third party groups with wincons mutually exclusive to eachother, and then there is town, scum, and SKs, who have traditional win conditions mutually exclusive to eachother. Before I thought people would be wagering chips on which way people were gonna flip. But folks is gettin shot.

In 220, Reck not only says something criticizing Bunny for policy lynching, but also makes a case on Antifinity entirely revolving around Antifinity's focus on the minigame. You call this good posting. This posted Tues, May 31, 9:13am

Then, on Thursday, with 3 posts in between, you post this:

popsofctown wrote:I didn't vote antifinity. But at least you didn't bold my name.

Antifinity's setup speculation is only slightly scummy, especially after the meta. Reck-is-scum-but-imma-vote-elsewhere is significantly scummy though. People are on the right wagon for the wrong reason. Quite likely some of the wagon is third party minigamers who think his setup speculation is a minigamer-tell.

Antifinity is scummy but not scummy enough that I want to lynch four days into a 3 week deadline.

PB lynch is a nice place to vote though, for general sheeping
unvote, vote Parabollocks

This is just insane backtracking to me. How can you forget voting for someone? How is Antifinity's talk of the minigame dropped from :goodposting: when reck criticized it and worthy of a vote to only slightly scummy and not worthy of a vote? Not much changed in this time frame.

Later that same day, with several posts in between, you post this for your last post of the day:

popsofctown wrote:Oh, and FTR, Bunnylover does policy from time to time. She policy vigged in the last SE mafia.

Before that, bunny had said something about DK possibly getting vigged but was no longer advocating a policy lynch on DK.

DK said this in the post before your post:

DeityKabuto wrote:
popsofctown wrote:DK, being in 8 games inevitably causes your play to suffer in some of them. It's more enjoyable for other players if you have about half that many. There's a multitude of ways to entertain yourself on the internet if your mafia games are momentarily moving too slowly to fill all your free time.

Don't claim your PR. Unless you've fakeclaimed as town before, it'll probably kill off your lynch now that you've claimed to have some sort of PR

Damn. I wanted to see what Bunnylover would say, that would determine his alignment.

So your comment just seemed really out of place to me. Why did you feel the need to speak up in defense of bunny lover's policy vigging policy when it was attacked, but criticizing bunny lover's policy lynching is :goodposting:? It was really incongruous and the phrasing didn't seem genuine. Something about it just bugged the crap out of me, and I wanted, and still want, to hear your explanation of it. I didn't want to skew your response by pointing out what I'd seen, but since you insist, here it is.

And you can hem and haw all you want that you weren't around to derail the Antifinity wagon, but you were around up to a day before it and didn't do anything but put a weak vote on Parabollocks for sheeping. You knew Antifinity was being wagoned up and you chose not to fight against it.

And I did NOT support the wagon. It was impossible for me to support the wagon as I didn't exist in the game at that point. I explained already that if I had been around, I would have advocated testing the claim as much as we could, but you keep choosing to ignore that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #757 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Amrun »

No reads? None?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #764 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Did you just admit that your read on bobsnox is totally fabricated? I think you did.

Point out what I didn't respond to that you want me to and I will. I forgot what it was.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #770 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Neither of your responses resolved the issues I brought up.

First Antifinity's minigame obsession is enough for a vote and then it isn't.

First attacks on Bunnylover's policy vendetta against DK is :goodposting:, then it deserves defense.

Which of these are your actual stances? Why the flip flops?

It just doesn't add up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #775 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Amrun »

What kind of question is that? What answer do you expect? YES I AM SCUMZ? Of curse I'm not, but I would hardly answer yes to that question if that were true, would I? I am addressing popsofctown with hard evidence and his best answer is "irl made me forget I suspected C-Worl and totally reverse my stance with no explanation" and "I will ignore the point of your post and tell you some other irrelevant information."

I am using posts, timestamps, etc to show pops why I suspect him and why I drew the conclusion that his reactions are fake and that he is scum.

But go ahead and parrot someone else's mudslinging some more.

Seriously, what was the point of that question? What conclusions were you hoping to draw from my answer?

It's a stacked question and I don't like it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #777 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Amrun »

I am not equating your vote to a hammer. I am addressing the contradictions in your approaches to Antifinity.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #780 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Oops, just noticed I said C-Worl in there instead of Antifinity.

Please answer the question, Parabollocks.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #784 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

It isn't just the over reaction, bunny.

Hiraki, I am not amused. The playstyke you're imitating isn't working for you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #786 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, that wasn't my point. You're trying on a new style or something and it's not very pro-town or productive.

Do you have any scum meta to provide? I've played with you as town a couple of times and this seems a bit different.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #794 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well there's some teeth! They aren't sharp yet, but you're teething.

I disagree that bobsnox and Elsa did exactly the same thing, but I'm glad to hear your thoughts on the matter.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #796 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

No. The key difference is that bobs actually has played with chess and is aware of chess meta - and chess was indeed off his town meta. Due to scum or irl issues idk yet.

Elsa was sheeping other people's meta votes with zero knowledge of the meta. It's fairly weak to vote on meta, but to sheep meta as your top read is something else entirely.

It was early in the game yet so bobs' meta vote wasn't that bad but Elsa's was different.

They just were different. That isn't what I find scummy about bobs.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #804 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Amrun »

Moratorium, I asked Hiraki for scum meta.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #815 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Amrun »

So are you saying he isn't scum, pops? Sounds like that to me but I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #817 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Amrun »

So if he's playing differently than he plays as scum, do you think he's town that should be policy lynched, or do you think he's scum?

Does anyone else see a scumslip here? I do but I don't want to confirmation bias myself into oblivion here. It looks like pops knows parabollox is town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #821 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

That post is missing the conclusions I asked for.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #824 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

Pops, very simply: DO YOU THINK PARABOLLOCKS IS SCUM Y/N

That's all I wanted.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #828 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

I was unclear whether it was a policy lynch or a scum lynch in your eyes. All you need to say is yes or no. Why keep dancing around it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #836 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Amrun »

And week days too, right, Lowell?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #844 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Amrun »

Carbuncle is probably the correct spelling. It's ahealing summon. I remmeber it from something. FF8 maybe.

We should all switch to pops for knowing para's alignment kthxbye.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #846 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Amrun »

So me, Hiraki.

I believe para's claim. I was not supporting his lynch anyway.

And if he's lying we'll figure it out anyway.i
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #848 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Amrun »

First letter cut off. Iso me. Pointed it out already.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #851 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Amrun »

diddin wrote:Guys, Carbuncle was doc in SEMG. Do you really think that Kise would use it after KDub so quickly?

*slaps wrist*

No. Bad!

We don't lynch un-cc'ed docs. They sort themselves out at night.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #856 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Hiraki's been pushing diddin all day, bunnylover.

And nights sort out doc claims, true or false. Parabollocks will not be lynched today if I can help it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #874 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Amrun »

Why is everyone ignoring pops? :(

Still, could get behind a diddin lynch. Lobster notsomuch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #901 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Aw, there goes my townread on para. Why would you ever say that? Smh...
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #906 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Amrun »

So what am I doing, twiddling my damn thumbs?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #908 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Amrun »

Why would you want to be lynched if you were town doc?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #911 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Amrun »

I know, but his recent line of anti-town posts are annoying.

Diddin lynch is okay, but I prefer pops. You abandoned that pretty quickly, Hiraki, after calling it a "snipe."
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #921 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Waiting for a claim...
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #925 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Let us know if you are fruitful, Katsuki.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #931 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Lobster is right... That replace out was totally anti-town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #933 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

That doesn't make any sense, but whatever. I'm just saying, most town players that replace out leave a little something (like gorilla in Chesskid's mini normal) and scum usually don't (like Artem in Cold War) - these off of the top of my head.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #935 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Amrun »

gorilla had problems in real life and still gave some semblance of reads, with the understanding that his attention isn't what it should be and that's why he was replacing out.

In fact, his replacement was useless and never once posted content and that replace out post was enough that we could PoE the slot as town to help win the game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #938 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

You're the one who's been pushing diddin all damn day, Hiraki.

Sounds to me now like you're setting people up to look bad after a mislynch. Do you know diddin will be a mislynch, Hiraki?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #940 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Amrun »

No.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #942 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yes, I would.

If you think diddin is scum, explain why you are attacking other people for finding him scummy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #963 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, no. DeathNote is town and you don't decide the lynches.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #966 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, you don't, Hiraki.

bobsnox, pretty low, but it's null. And para isn't replacing out anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #969 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

But you don't.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #972 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Amrun »

DeathNote isn't scummy, and even if he were, scum can bus.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #975 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Nope. Convince me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #977 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Amrun »

I think we want a claim from diddin's replacement. :/
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #980 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Amrun »

I would have hammered instead of having you resort to that. :( there's a dearth of replacements lately.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #984 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Amrun »

So... Day is still on or what?

Yes, you do, Hiraki.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #999 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Fucking stop with Parabollocks. He's claimed doc.

Hiraki makes one very good point about DeathNote's vote on diddin... Hmm...

And knowing panzer is town (or claimed mason at least) changes my opinion of that exchange as well.

I'll bite.

VOTE: DeathNote
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1011 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

How does he pronounce it?

I pronounce it Kee-say, sort of.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1037 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Amrun »

Wait, all of a sudden people are giving people things and voting for claimed masons. Brb reading.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1039 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay - people bitching about activity are basically just bitching. These people (JP, Newman) are some of the prime examples of having little to no solid content and just complaining about other people's lack of content. Arte you looking to skate by while getting townie cred or what? Step up to the plate.

Pops, why are you voting for a claimed mason?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1046 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Amrun »

JP, if you're going to claim, do it.

MOAR ELIXIR means jack shit to me.

Stop insulting everyone while offering nothing. I have more content in my little pinky than you do in your whole body.

Softclaiming =/= content
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1050 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Panzer did.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1051 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

You didn't vote for him, but you said he'd be a good lynch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1057 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

JP Salazar, we don't really rely on power roles here. The day game is most important. There are VTs in almost every game on this site - stop bitching about your role and contribute to the town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1059 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

...What?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1062 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, he's just claiming because. .. I don't know. It seems he's upset that he's a VT and therefore "useless."
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1065 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Amrun »

VTS ARENT USELESS JHC

VOTING FOR CLAIMED MASONS SMH
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1067 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: JPSalazar

I see zero town motivation in any of jp's posts.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1069 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Amrun »

It's a better lynch than DeathNote.

No one will lynch pops so I am forced to compromise.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1073 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Amrun »

:( WHY NOT POPS?!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1078 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Amrun »

Look, if SOMEONE ELSE was a mason with p-rat, they need to cc NOW.

If NOT, stop fucking voting for panzer, in the name of Hitler's matching bra and panty set.

I'm getting annoyed.

After review, deathnote is objectively the better lynch and I'm letting my annoyance at jp get in the way.

VOTE: DeathNote
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1081 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Amrun »

Why do you have to be so rude? You're obviously annoyed, so insulting me for expressing annoyance at your hissyfit is ) hypocritical, b) irrelevant to the game.

Put up or shut up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1083 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Amrun »

Scumhunt. That's the most important thing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1086 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hey, who did you vote for before? Maybe it only hurts you if you vote for town or vice versa.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1088 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

Who is that post directed to, Hiraki?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1120 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

DeathNote wrote:I never stated he was scummy. I voted because he was the one being lynched. I had no idea if he would flip town or mafia. Did I ever state my opinion on him?

This is pretty damn lynch worthy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1129 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Amrun »

Where's Glork? I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1153 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

Can we finally lynch pops today?

VOTE: popsofctown

Last edited by Kise on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1157 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well how did that work?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1162 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Lobster is dead, bro. lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1164 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

ISO me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1166 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hiraki, what the hell game are you playing...?

Why did you call Kdub town and then vote for him...? When votes are so important? :/
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1168 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, what the hell are you talking about with DK?

And why waste votes when there's doom or whatever it is on ... to vote a freaking town read?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1170 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, I thought it might end the day.

Still don't know what he is talking about with DK.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1209 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Amrun »

I swear the next person to fucking vote, FoS, or cast sispicion on Panzer needs to be speedlynched tomorrow. Idiots.

Just because he is being annoying doesn't make him not a mason, which he clearly is, since no one has counterclaimed as prat4 actual mason.

Waiting on Glork's read.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1221 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Amrun »

JPSalazar, your thinking is bass ackwards about Panzer. If panzer isn't a real mason with prat and someone out there is sitting on sure scum and not claiming, they're blacklisted from all my games forever. Seriously. 1 for 1 is great and 1 for 2 is even better, so if there is a mason without panzer, they need to CLAIM.

Since that hasn't happened, we must therefore assume Panzer is town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1224 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

It would be different if there hadn't already been a masonflip.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1226 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Amrun »

Kdub, did you look at what I said about pops?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1231 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Amrun »

^Truth.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1239 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

A couple of other minor things about pops, but you got the big ones. You don't agree that pops is scum after all that? :( Damn, I can't get my wagon off the ground.

Also, all: someone said Doom would continue if we NLed, so that's a bad plan.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1244 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Amrun »

Vezok, we can't save him. It carries over until tomorrow, apparently.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1250 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Amrun »

MS is correct in this.

Wish Glork would post already.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1266 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Amrun »

My impatience with Glork is growing.

Mod, has he been prodded?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1281 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Amrun »

On my part it's because it is hard to pressure without votes and my top suspect is not really around to discuss things with (and I hashed it out yesterday anyway).

We need some new spice in this game - and that's you, Glork.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1284 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Are you suggesting Glork is scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1285 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

Moratorium, if they are scum driven, who is/are the scum driving them? Vague statements like that are so scuummy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1287 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

Um. Lol.

Do some VCAs then. I recall exactly one which you used to string up a probable doctor.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1296 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Amrun »

V/La for an indefinite period of time. My father had a heart attack. I will probably post a little, or maybe even a lot, depending on how much distraction I want, but I may disappear for a couple of days and wanted to make everyone aware.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1297 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Amrun »

Also massclaim is bad, no thanks. We have nothing to gain.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1311 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

popsofctown wrote:I can't even remember who's playing in this game.

Replace out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1320 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Amrun »

Tired of waiting. Let's just proceed as normal.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1323 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Amrun »

If you aren't going to even try to play, replace out. This goes for everyone, not just pops.

I say we lynch pops, but I could also go for Moratorium.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1325 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Amrun »

It's retarded to lynch Kdub and It won't be happening if I can help it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1337 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Amrun »

Omg guys let's start a pops wagon <3
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1359 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Can we just lynch someone?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1378 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

Don't stop the momentum on a scum lynch kthx
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1381 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Pops, wagons that dissolve that quickly are usually on scum. Of course I recognize that I might be wrong about you, but what's the point of pussyfooting around in my language?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1387 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Amrun »

popsofctown wrote:
Amrun wrote:Pops, wagons that dissolve that quickly are usually on scum. Of course I recognize that I might be wrong about you, but what's the point of pussyfooting around in my language?

I'm saying post 1378 has no value. Because it doesn't.

Except it obviously did. Bye bye scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1390 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Amrun »

Was it the most useful post in the world? No. Far less useless than exchanging five posts about how useless it was.

I'll consider offering nothing to town a scumclaim, which is coo' with me.

I'll play with you anytime, pops, we'll just hope you are town next time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1402 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Parabollocks wrote:Protected Hiraki last night, go me i guess?

How are you still alive?

It's great, though, because as long as you truly are town (and I think you are) it's extremely unlikely that Hiraki is scum. We had a town roleblocker and we lynched him (x_x), so it's likely that your protection is what stopped the kill. That makes sense to me because I have a townread on you both.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1404 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Is there any reason to believe that kdub wasn't poisoned by scum?

Also, if there is a town BP, he should claim. I've been thinking about it. Well, maybe. If Hiraki WAS the scumkill and was protected, that might be bad. So maybe not. :/ But it would be nice to know for SURE that Hiraki is town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1412 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Amrun »

Moratorium wrote:So basically, once the timer runs out, several people are going to attempt to rush a vote, and whoever gets their vote in first lynches someone?

With mechanics like that, town has no chance to win.

Untrue. Look at the numbers of this game. We have a fair chance. Apathy is what is killing town's chances, not mechanics.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1414 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Amrun »

Moratorium.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1416 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Amrun »

Do you think scum would claim miller in their first post, panzer?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1417 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, do you think HN is the only one to fit this description?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1423 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

^What does that even mean?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1425 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

How?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1467 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Amrun »

I don't get it. Why Chrono? I didn't pay close attention yesterday, so that might be why.

Katsuki, the other masons claimed are Midnight's Sorrow and Panzerjager.

I don't think HelloNewman's vote on Moratorium means Mor is town, because I have a scumread on Moratorium. I plan to make a case on him when I have the time. Don't listen to scum wifom. I've caught Moratorium as scum before. I'm slightly less confident here, but I think it's a good bet.

VOTE: Moratorium
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1486 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Katsuki. Seriously. Have you read the game?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1492 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, no, Katsuki. Your suspicions make no sense and the only people not interested at all in reading are scum. I need to re-read you ad everyone to decide for sure.

Chronopie claimed early and unprompted; this lynch makes no sense and someone needs to present a case

I will be putting some work into this game soon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1504 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Amrun »

Kdub, look for yourself... You obviously haven't been paying attention.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1509 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

JPSalazar wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Amrun is a lol lynch. I actually can't remember much about him. However, why would you go for Amrun rather than Chrono who has a larger wagon? He has the same point I was noting with Chronopie.

It doesn't really matter to me [the wagon size]. I've been trying to point out that Amrun replaced Elsa, and we all thought Elsa was scum in the beginning for her actions. WHY can't the same be true for Amrun? Perhaps Amrun just plays better than Elsa and can cover it up?

I don't see it as an lol lynch. My gut tells me that there's always one scum player that busts his/her ass in the game to look like they are scumhunting. Amrun is probably it.

So you think I'm scum because. .. I'm scumhunting? lolwut
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1523 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Amrun »

quote="Katsuki"]
Amrun wrote:
JPSalazar wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Amrun is a lol lynch. I actually can't remember much about him. However, why would you go for Amrun rather than Chrono who has a larger wagon? He has the same point I was noting with Chronopie.

It doesn't really matter to me [the wagon size]. I've been trying to point out that Amrun replaced Elsa, and we all thought Elsa was scum in the beginning for her actions. WHY can't the same be true for Amrun? Perhaps Amrun just plays better than Elsa and can cover it up?

I don't see it as an lol lynch. My gut tells me that there's always one scum player that busts his/her ass in the game to look like they are scumhunting. Amrun is probably it.

So you think I'm scum because. .. I'm scumhunting? lolwut

As much as you may like to think so, you're not.[/quote]

Read. The. Game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1538 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Those were when I replaced in like 3 days ago... Having some wrong reads isn't a scumtell, especially when using outdated reads.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1540 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

I meant 3 game days.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1541 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hey, Moratorium, where's that VCA?

Still think Parabollocks is scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1543 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

Have you read the game yet?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1545 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

WIFOM.

I don't think he thought he was ACTUALLY hammering.

HOWEVER, I do feel that it warrants me putting some more time into this game and really evaluating that read. I plan to do that, whether it be to put a proper case together on Moratorium or to decide there is someone else more likely to be scum. I just don't have the time right now to give.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1548 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

What, that you're not going to read?

And yet you expect your opinions to be taken seriously? Why is that?

What happened to your Lowell suspicion, btw, paired with "vig should shoot Lowell?" Is Lowell town or scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1559 (isolation #139) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Amrun »

JPSalazar wrote:
Amrun wrote:WIFOM.

I don't think he thought he was ACTUALLY hammering.

HellloooNewman wrote:
Vote Moratorium

Hammah slammah jammah!!! Yeah!!!!

He obviously wanted to appear to have been hammering. Duh. What aren't you getting about this? That over the top shit is exactly why I think it was fake.

But all in all, perhaps Moratorium gets to live to see another day - but I still want him to answer my questions, just like I want Katsuki to answer my questions.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1567 (isolation #140) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Amrun »

I asked you more questions than "Have you read yet?". But still, if you're not going to read, just replace out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1706 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

We won this game because town was so pathetically apathetic that it was easy to skate by.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1708 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, no.

Mafia needed power to overcome the sheer numbers of the town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”