HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Vote: ZeLink

You have no idea how much I hate the concept of policy lynching.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

Post by HezLucky »

Just read the first 6 pages. I hate spam walls but I'll do my best to keep up to date.

The only thing I liked at all about what I've read was Fate's case on Flavour -- the claiming-upon-being-daykilled thing. I know that, as a town, I would be incredibly mad and just cuss everyone out, as opposed to roleclaim. Roleclaiming won't do the town any good.

Fate, why are you not voting Flavour anymore?

Unvote, Vote: Flavour Analysis

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 am

Post by HezLucky »

Cirno wrote:Didn't realize FA was a filthy hydra. Still think the FA wagon is ridiculous though, especially if it is based on rolefishing as elvis suggests.

I think elvis' "Fate-Elli-FA business" is pure nonsense, so I'm switching my vote there.

VOTE: elvis_knits

FA's play seems more like newbie play than scum play to me.

Your defense of Flavour Analysis is noted.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 am

Post by HezLucky »

Hi karmadog,

I am voting flavour because I did not like his response to the daykill. It wasn't a response that I myself would have done and the fact that Fate has mentioned this in his case against flavour means that I'm obviously not alone in thinking it was unnatural.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by HezLucky »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Hi karmadog,

I am voting flavour because I did not like his response to the daykill. It wasn't a response that I myself would have done and the fact that Fate has mentioned this in his case against flavour means that I'm obviously not alone in thinking it was unnatural.

call me CKD it will be faster.

so the fact that someone (may) share your opinion means it is right? come on, dont deflect and stand by your own "opinion".

please guide me through your thought process here....he is scum in your mind because.....(not looking for his actions, I am looking for why you feel his actions were scum motivated). Have you have ever town do that before? Have you ever seen scum do that before?

- stuck on my RVS
- found a tell
- switched

The fact taht someone may share my opinion means that I am not completely and utterly delusional (I just ended a game where you could argue I was -- Open 302). I could still be wrong, but it definitely gives me more confidence in my read.

The response was not something I would have possibly ever done. I would have been mad for such reckless play if I were town. I
certainly wouldn't have claimed.

Your asking me for an excessive explanation when there is obvious scum in the table is noted, though.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 am

Post by HezLucky »

CKD wrote:you havent explained why his action is scummy though...why would FAscum do that?...you also ignored my other questions...have you ever seen scum or town do this before?

A town would not have the reaction FA did. FA is not town. Therefore, he is scum. No, I have not seen this situation happen before (that I remember - hell, maybe I have - I do read games I'm not in sometimes). I don't need to to be able to have it as a vote though.

CKD wrote:damn son, you have been around since 2005? for some reason I thought I was talking to a newbie......(grin)..sooo, please answer the above questions, also note, i looooooovvveee to fact check and meta is my friend....so if you want to come clean..now is the time.

A heads up. Meta does not work on me. Go read Open 302. (Also, I took a 4 year break, so any games outside of this year are not going to be very helpful - but yes, go ahead and failmeta me)

As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by HezLucky »

Ellibereth wrote:

Me no likey this sentence.
Hardly driving.
Or attempting.
Or lynching.

Of course you don't. You're voting for me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 am

Post by HezLucky »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
silavor wrote:CKD: It's not quite the same situation, but here Slaxx fakedoublevotes, "hammering" (scum) Ion, and Ion goes into crazyWTFbatshitinsane mode and claims JOAT in a fit of rage the instant he thinks he's been hammered. Turns out it was all an elaborate ruse, as Slaxx himself was scum, too, but the basic idea still stands; scum claim while screaming in anger at their lynchee if they feel they've been quicklynched/daykilled unfairly. Meanwhile, town just don't give a fuck, because eh, it's just another dead VT on day one. Nothing new there.

i am not looking for ANY game...i am looking for a game that Hezy has been in..

he says the action is scummy..I have been here awhile and have seen NUMEROUS TOWNIES do this (it is a version of flaking, fuck i might have even done it once)..what I am trying to figure out is WHY hezy wants us to believe that he thinks this was a scummy action.

What are you talking about? I've explaiend myself twice now. You're just asking for an explanation over and over.

@hezy....lets say I find 3 games where townies have done this exact thing..will that change your vote? why or why not?

lets say I find 1-3 games in your past that townies have done this exact same thing..what does that say about you?

you have not explained why FAscum would do this..all you have said is "well i wouldnt do it"...well I am have seen plenty of games where townies flake and do shit I wouldnt do....that doesnt mean shit about their alignment. I have started to meta you and you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders...so this line of attack seems/reasonings seems out of place..

quick question for you...if a townie claims vanilla day 1...nah, page 1 with little or no heat on him..is that scummy too?

Are these all for me? Okay well...

1) It could. If that townie was FA in particular, it would (even once).

2) I can't remember a game offhand where there's even been a daykiller so good luck. (maybe if you are lucky you'l find something from 5 years ago

3) Aww how sweet. But, once again, you're asking for the same explanation over and over. I've weighed the odds and am deciding that FA is scum. That's how it goes. This is not very complicated. His response was out of line.

4) Are you talking about vezokpiraka? Meta me. You'll find the answer.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #308 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I don't view the whole Pacman/Seacore/Fate thing about humans being mafia as a tell. That's certainly how I feel, and it's not exactly
a farfetch'd solution to come to. However, I _DO_ like what Pacman wrote about Seacore. It's more than likely that Seacore was being
sarcastic (who is dense enough not to see the role claim in antelope? come on) but I don't think Pacman is doing it on purpose.

Translation: I think Pacman's attack was legitimate, but meritless. Pacman is not worth voting for this reason.

alti wrote:HezLucky wrote:

Overreaction toward CKD's warranted questioning. FoS: Hez

This wasn't an overreaction to the questioning, but the fact that he decided to call me out on a nonexistent slip.
Overreaction? It's not because I think CKD is scum, is it?

- Ellibereth is playing very very anti-town. Anyone have a meta here?

- Fate is votehopping like crazy. I know he's reckless, but help me out again guys: is this consistent with meta?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by HezLucky »

CKD, one more time: (and this is it -- if you don't have any NEW questions after this response too bad)

Scum response to being daykilled before he flips: aw shucks guys I was a vanilla townie gl.
Town response to being daykilled before he flips: WAHT THE #$%#$? #$%#$%#$ IDIOTS ALL BURN IN HELL.

In other words, his response was devoid of the emotion that comes when you've been wrongfully killed as town (as scum, it's possible
it's a gambit so you make it look like you were town -- just like sometimes scum in twilight like to berate the town for lynching them,
the all high and mighty townie) -- only scum really have anything to gain by claiming.

CKD wrote:You think I am scum now???!? Since when? What have I done that you deem scummy?

You're asking unnecessary questions (I'm just waiting for you to "catch me in a slipup" like you claimed before) and distracting me
from scumhunting (in fact, your consistent asking of pointless questions that have already been answered is distracting from the case at hand). I don't really care much for this exchange either.

CKD wrote:he is scummy too??!? how? how is his play anti-town?..also I note he asked you questions that you ALSO did not answer.

How is his play not anti-town? He's claiming all over the place and pretending to be roles that he isn't (or he might be, who cares). In my day (2005-2006), we had something called lynch all liars. It's a good meta, and it's sad that it's gone away from the site now.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #513 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

Post by HezLucky »

Holee I've got to catch up in all my games.

Okay doing a complete reread give me a day.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #632 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 am

Post by HezLucky »

Ugh. Halfway done my reread. It's going so slow. Half the posts are either fluff or walls.

I can either post what I have so far or finish. Probably going to finish unless I hear objections.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #720 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I'm a lazy mofo.

Done half + a bit of the reread.

But I already knwo who I'm voting for.

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Will complete my reread and see if anything changes, though.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #725 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
HezLucky wrote:I'm a lazy mofo.

hasnt done a read...but votes me anyway..

looks like scum was doing some talking last night.

your next post, I would like you to explain exactly what this vote was based on.

Looks like someone is freaking out.

I'm done answering your questions, scum.

Onward with the latter half of my reread. Then hopefully I'll have more than one suspect!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #738 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
HezLucky wrote:I'm a lazy mofo.

Vote: Hezlucky

Hez, can you tell me what you have done that has helped the town?

How opportunistic of you to claim I am scummy without waiting for my reread (Which, having read my previous post, you should know _is coming_)

You're #2 on my nuke list.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #741 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Fine. I'll post what I have.

Flavour Analysis #56 - do not like this post.

Flavour Analysis wrote:Reads:

Elli - Self voting.
Silavour: For being hypocritical, and hunting for weak reasons to prey on others like Zel1nk.

I'm cool with a wagon on either of these guys and I don't give a fuck what Fate think's because he is obviously wrong.

In other words, he's picked two people that have made "standard mafia tells" without considering the context as to those tells.
You'd be happy with a LYNCH on either? Really? Strong words. This is disguised policy and no one has any reason to hide it.
...since you're hiding it, you're not aware it's disguised policy and are just inventing reasons for a lynch.

ZeLink #71 -
ZeLink wrote:Unvote

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

#50, #51, #53, #60, #61... Whatever, just every post he's made.

His lack of stated reason for voting FA while taking the time to actually show the posts of FA's that are scummy (in other words,
trying to look like he's done some work) do not sit well with me.

Flavour Analysis #82 - somehow I must have missed this post in my original read. Yay, some emotion.

Fate #103 -

Fate wrote:K, FA is confirmed scum.

No town would go "oh Ive been daykilled? Let me claim all my shit..."

Nope.

If you really WERE daykilled, you'd die and flip Zebra.

If you WERENT you just claimed VT for no reason.

SO LOLDIE

Basically waht I've been saying to CKD this whole time. I don't see CKD pressuring fate. Translation? CKD/Fate are scumbuddies OR
Fate is town and CKD is scum trying to pick a fight with someone who won't cause complete chaos (ie. me --> but he's actually mistaken
I am more than capable)

Townread on jilynne #137 "contempt towards Fate but no wagon joining since doesn't think he's scum but if keep going on like that
will lynch him"

CKD #167 is the first time he asks me to explain my FA vote. I do so in #171. Based on what I've read, that should be enough --- but
noooo, he has to fabricate a case against me. Completely scum motivated. It's not scumhunting and it's not proper use of logic.

(He then responds in #177 to my response that "FA's response was unnatural" -- which should be enough, right? It completely and
utterly explains my vote. Yet he insists on carrying through with his bogus form of "scumhunting". The logic is terrible, and my
vote really should be on him)

It's post #178 and I still haven't figured out why Snarky is being voted for.

I'm confident at least one of Ellibereth and CKD is scum. Based on the above, it's more likely to be CKD.

Lowell is scum thuogh for #226. Way to not read any part of the game. Or have any opinions.

Amrun #232 is suspect. I feel like the first sentence is intentionally trying to cause confusion. (or maybe it's just confusing me?)

HezLucky #233 -- clear frustration that CKD is ASKING THE SAME F$^#^% QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. I don't think he's a dumbass. Hence,
scum. (I lovelovelove that line of reasoning! Don't even need to meta to check that)

DeityKabuto #237 --- town read. LMFAO. This is the DK i remember from Open 302.

Dislike Snarky #247. This is purely because his read doesn't match up with mine. I've played exactly one game with DeityKabuto (we both
made it to the end as town and got endgamed) and read him as town off one post (and I'm more conservative than most of you with reading
people off one post) ... yet from the tone of Snarky's post, it seems like, in theory, he should be more familiar with DK's meta than
I am. His vote is suspect.

ZeLink #286 - really? you want to call DK scum because he said something stupid like "scum always claim VI"? Yet you claim to know his
meta. You're either not thinking straight or you are scum going for an easy lynch.

In general: I'm uncomfortable with people who are pushing the Snarky wagon because he "supposedly" rolefished. His question re:
Ellibereth/Fate was quite legitimate. I would have asked the same thing, and I think there is at least one scum who is helping in
blowing this out of proportion.

silavor #297 is SO STUPID. How can you reach this conclusion from who Peregrine calls scummy? I could call 10 people scummy, yet that
doesn't mean I'm dense enough to think there are 10 scum.

ZeLink #302 - I agree with DK being detrimental to the town in LyLo. I was scared to daeth of that in Open 302. Thankfully, we lost
the gaem before then.

Lowell #307 - god damn Lowell has done nothing this game. Every post of his is "Vote this person here are some generic sounding reasons
that have probably already been mentioned. Also I might throw in an FOS. That's it. Man I love lurking and makign it look like I'm
contributing". scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

FA #310 - Don't like his vote on Earworm here. It seems similar to CKD's vote on me later on for "preventing scumhunting". Very forced,
easy (read: opportunistic) to attack and not something that indicates someone is scum.

Snarky #320 - I agree with his response to evilpacman's analysis of Altilysian. HOWEVER, when I read evilpacman's post I saw where he
was coming from with the Alti bit. Thus, while Snarky is correct in his reasoning, this is nowhere near a strong enough tell in any
manner for Snarky to be putting evilpacman on his scumlist. Snarky scum-read here.

elvis_knits #324 is GREAT. It basically says what I said in response to Snarky #320. Some inconsistencies are inconsequential, and it's
GREAT that elvis_knits is calling people out on this. Town-read

ZeLink #327 - Really? "HE IS TOWN" is a slip? On the contrary, I get a townread on Snarky for the exact same reason, as I don't think
scum would so strongly and vigilantly defend someone who isn't obvtown (but a town who strongly believes would). Thus, scumread on
ZeLink for this bs.

CKD #331 - CKD is once again completely missing the point here. This has nothing to do with "claiming day one", and everything to do
with "claiming in response to a supposed daykill".

Agree with Amrun #334 - this obsession on finding slips is absurd.

silavor #337 seems fake in the sense that I've seen CKD constantly ask questions, and it almost seems like silavor is trying to mimic
CKD's style of play in order to make it look like he's scumhunting.

ZeLink #341 is a good post though. The "coasting scum" was a strong bit (as I was about to type out "but how is this a scumtell?")

silavor #350/#352 ... you have got to be kidding me. Massive backtracking here. It was inherently very obvious that you were trying
to point that out as a slip. It would have been better for you if you had stuck vehemently to your wrong position, rather than try
and change it to something that nobody is going to believe. (and #362 -- is this guy a VI?)

DK's "speculator" #377 is gold. Had me in stitches for a full minute. (just imagine Nappa from DBZ Abridged saying "speculator")

elvis_knits #379 - really don't understand e_k's obsession over this "5 man slip" business.

Agree with PeregrineV #383 ... the "do you have a minimum criteria for calling someone scum?" business. It's probably how I would have
responded to the post myself.

HezLucky #385 -- CKD. Yes. You are distracting me from scumhunting. I could've reread this thread a long #$%#%#%#% time ago instead I
had to deal with your completely useless questions that I had ALREADY ANSWERED. What? You're afraid I'll find something?

Alti #387 - it's called "acting". The scum will say "dammit I was town" and peopel will tihnk "oh he must be telling the truth seeing
as he's already dead" ... but in fact, if the daykill was fake the scum just gained huge townie points in people's eyes. Town have no
motivation to do this. Too self-preservationist (although now that I think about it, it's entirely possible the Elli/FA exchange was
a setup and they aer both scum)

populartajo #395 --- faaaaaaaaaaaaake.
tajo wrote:AGAIN? THIS IS ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED TO READ ANYMORE

Really? You expect me to believe that was a legitimate response? Welcome to my wagon. Population scum.

(although you can't all be scum... :shrug:)

though I do agree with your Page 2 analysis on FA. The caustic town bit seems credible. Townread for FA on that post.

ZeLink #399 - his explanation is partially why I believe DK is town. Though if I were scum, I would give the exact same explanation so
this does not mean anything for ZeLink's alignment himself.

Cirno #400 - wow this is worse than me.

I read up to #411 I'm going to post it now.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #801 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 am

Post by HezLucky »

Altilysian wrote:GreyICE's random-ass vote on CKD is suspect. With no explanation given, I just have to assume he's protecting HezLucky.

Except I'm not scum. And CKD is.

Your vote needs to be on CKD.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #820 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 am

Post by HezLucky »

populartajo wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Count

curiouskarmadog (4) - GreyICE, HezLucky, Fate, vezokpiraka
Llamarble (4) - elvis_knits, Seacore, curiouskarmadog, Lowell
HezLucky (2) - Flavour Analysis, ZeL1nK
evilpacman18 (2) - Amrun, earworm
Fate (1) - Cirno
elvis_knits (1) - DietyKabuto
ZeL1nK (1) - snarky

Not Voting (5) - evilpacman18, populartajo, inHimshallibe, jilynne1991, Llamarble

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch

FUCK THE CKD WAGON, LETS DO THIS.

VOTE: HEZ

Oh look, typing in all caps is supposed to make me scared.

Tajo already got silavor wrong. How many more does he need to lynch before this scumbag hangs?

Reasons would be appreciated. But noooooooo. LET'S NOT LYNCH CKD THE SCUM. RATHER LETS LYNCH HEZ WHO ISN'T SCUM.

Great idea numbnuts.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #842 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 am

Post by HezLucky »

Fate wrote:Good.

Unvote:
Vote: Hezlucky

In a game like this, the best tactic is to kill off the scummiest liability to town. CKD is townish, Llamrble is not useless.

Hez is scummy.

Hez is useless.

We kill Hezlucky today.

Now wagon with me.

Still not scared. Sorry.

I'm sure this wagon will give me excellent information though. =D =D =D

I demand to know why CKD isn't voting for me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #843 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 am

Post by HezLucky »

Altilysian wrote:Actually, the more I think about it and rereading, I can see where HezTown would be coming from.

HezLucky wrote:Alti #387 - it's called "acting". The scum will say "dammit I was town" and peopel will tihnk "oh he must be telling the truth seeing
as he's already dead" ... but in fact, if the daykill was fake the scum just gained huge townie points in people's eyes. Town have no
motivation to do this. Too self-preservationist (although now that I think about it, it's entirely possible the Elli/FA exchange was
a setup and they aer both scum)

I don't agree with his interpretation of FA's claim, but at least I can see where he's coming from. It doesn't seem like a scum fabrication.

If he really felt so strongly that the claim made FA obvscum, the "your defense of FA is noted" stuff and the OMGUS episode against CKD doesn't seem as bad as I initially thought.

Unvote

Thank goodness someone is sensible.

Waiting for more people to be sensible.

Of course, I fully expect CKD to walk in here and plop his vote on me. Like the scumbag he is.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #845 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

Post by HezLucky »

Fate wrote:Oh Flail more

So much more

You must think yuo are good at this game or something.

Admittedly, I don't know what "flail" is. But if its a scumtell for me, you're sadly mistaken.

I'm enjoying this far more than you are.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #847 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 am

Post by HezLucky »

Fate wrote:You cheeky fuckin scumbag.

You're so dead

Did you everrr knowwwwwww that you're my heroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????

I don't know the rest of the words.

But what are you going to do about it?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #849 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 am

Post by HezLucky »

It's four to lynch.

Three when CKD scumbag of all scumbags gets on here and plops his vote onto me.

Still not scared.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #851 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 am

Post by HezLucky »

You make so many false assumptions its not funny.

Actually, it's hilarious.

I plan on mocking you for a while and then not-being-lynched today =)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #879 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I'm going to stop wasting everyone's time now. I'm too lazy to do an analysis right now that won't be as useful as what I am about to do. I may not have any other reads, but it doesn't matter. During my original reread, I only needed to read long enough to come up with a target for night one.

I am claiming cop. (My role is the Aardvark). And I am claiming a guilty result on CKD.

Now stop wasting my time with this wagon and lynch the scum as I've been saying the ENTIRE DAY.

Also

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #890 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
I'm staying on the Hez wagon.

This is silly. Day SK is weak. I have caught you scum and I am far far more valuable to the town than CKD is. [[CKD's role has no value, and is not at all confirmable -- as I have proven. Though he will be lynched tomorrow, my record catching scum as cop is incredible - averaged over 1 scum per game back in 05-06]]

Amrun wrote:He flips cop, we lynch ckd. FOOLPROOF. Also Hez is scummier anyway.

Or we lynch CKD. He flips scum. I find you more scum. And we win the game. This is a much better option. You are greatly underestimating my sniffing skills.

I can win this game single-handedly.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #895 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Hezlucky
:
1. Ok, you thought CKD was scummy, you had a read on him right? Why would you cop him and waste an investigation on someone you could read?

2. Why not use it on someone hard to read in the game, that way your role would have not been wasted? Plus, why did you play so badly as an apparent cop? (Not pay attention to the game, and only focus on my claim and one person who asked for you to clarify your attack, and also not comment on other events in the game) This easily made you scummy, and as a possible cop, you would be sure to be on the hotseat. So it doesn't line up with what a cop would do.

1. I reread enough of the game to have someone to cop. I did not claim earlier today (nor did I actually have any intention of claiming - mafia wouldn't NK me I am an easy lynch target) because I was hoping to tunnel CKD and get some people on the wagon. Then my wagon grew.

It would be a wasted investigation if it was on someone I couldn't read just for the sake of not being able to read them. That's as good as a random investigation. It's much easier to say "I'm a cop, he's scum, go". No argument needed.

2. Play badly? The last, what, three times I've played as a all-honest tons-of-contribution superobvtown I have been nightkilled. Meta that. Playing poorly allows me to dodge the kill. Being cheeky allows me to observe responses. That, and given that I am a COP i really can't be bothered with reading more than I have to, seeing as my claim is rock solid and I just need to hunt for scum successfully and I've done my job (though I totally intend on finishing my reread and figuring out who to target before the night is up)

It lines up greatly with what a cop wants to do. Not get killed. Figure out who is scum. And NOT BE A TARGET FOR THE MAFIA. I told you guys CKD was scum. Only two people even put their vote on him. It's clear nobody listens.

And FWIW, I am currently at lynch-minus-one. Just so nobody goes "oh oops I hammered the cop my bad"

Fate is either a terrible player or really afraid that I'm going to cop him next after the happenings of today

Also, check "Best of the Internet" Mafia on the archive. The last time I was lynched as cop the town DIRECTLY LOST THE GAME. No ifs ands or buts. I don't remember a game I've even lost as Cop.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #896 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Oh man that's the wrong game.

It's Scumchat Mafia. I was Hezlucky (hezgotzbeenz, SANE COP). Anyone wanna take a guess why my AIM was made the SANE COP in that game on scumchat? Hint: It's not because I'm bad as cop.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #908 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by HezLucky »

You people need to get off the drugs -_-

I should be madder than this. :shrug:

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1936 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by HezLucky »

And to think if my scumbuddies weren't so insistent on bussing me I could've gone quite far purely by dumb luck.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”