curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #167 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Easy does it, Sweet Christ 7 pages already? At any rate, back from a mental hiatus. To keep myself sane while playing this game(or any game), I am only playing one game at a time and am only going to post once a day. Got a problem with that?...vote my ass out….reading the 7 (wtf) pages that have been posted in the past day (less than). Typing as I am reading.

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Unvote Vote: Elli

... >_>

first page, and I really dont like this vote...not sure why since we are (hopefully) still in the RVS...but there you go.

You later ask, “why did you vote yourself?” as if to defend your vote..why didn’t you ask before voting?...so early for scum alarms.

Whoa…not the only one getting vibes bottom of page 3 he has accumulated some votes.

Fake vig(?), and a claim (page 4)
earworm wrote:I win. Obvious gambit is obvious.

Qft

ZeL1nK wrote:I don't think he claimed it for 'no reason'. He obviously thought he was dead and was genuinely frustrated.

really?...interesting and noting this link for the future...however, the fact that you have "goon" next to your name, probably means you might believe that.

Flavour Analysis wrote:I claimed it for you guys to discuss.

And ellie isn't confirmed at all.

umm, that was the only reason you claimed it?
Fate wrote:Daykills don't end days usually. Nothing to discuss if it WOULDVE ended the day though

looks like he is a newbie though.

Post 121, actually is giving me super town vibes….I like it…vigor and angst.

Cirno wrote:
VOTE: Fate

For language use.

Actually, because I don't like his push on Flavour or his suggestion that no more input is needed from him.

this is a poor vote, Fate is obviously town...never been a huge fan of fate's play in any game...but if I had money...i would be betting that fate is town...

also, let the man cuss...i love cussing and when I get mad I let those words fly....I am imagine I am going to get mad in the this game at one point...if "fuck" bothers you, perhaps you can jump in on Spongebob Squarepants game.

evilpacman18 wrote:
Fate being Fate.
Flavour is bad town attempting to be pro-town by trying to be chivalrous town defender.

true statements...now who is scum?

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Man takes you a long time to read, what are you 10?

dont be a dick. What was the point of this comment?

HezLucky wrote:Just read the first 6 pages. I hate spam walls but I'll do my best to keep up to date.

The only thing I liked at all about what I've read was Fate's case on Flavour -- the claiming-upon-being-daykilled thing. I know that, as a town, I would be incredibly mad and just cuss everyone out, as opposed to roleclaim. Roleclaiming won't do the town any good.

Fate, why are you not voting Flavour anymore?

Unvote, Vote: Flavour Analysis

so that I am understanding, why are you voting FA here?

HezLucky wrote:
Cirno wrote:Didn't realize FA was a filthy hydra. Still think the FA wagon is ridiculous though, especially if it is based on rolefishing as elvis suggests.

I think elvis' "Fate-Elli-FA business" is pure nonsense, so I'm switching my vote there.

VOTE: elvis_knits

FA's play seems more like newbie play than scum play to me.

Your defense of Flavour Analysis is noted.

I am noting your noting.

You know who I got a feeling about?

Vote earworm….a wagoner without much/any content…trying to stay under the radar…..vibes vibes vibes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #168 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 am

LoL

vote earworm
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 am

self voting day 1 in the first RVS pages is a non issue.....

really I dont want this game to be game theory 101. there are other issues/factors that should be looked at or discussed....self voting is a dead end.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 am

HezLucky wrote:Hi karmadog,

I am voting flavour because I did not like his response to the daykill. It wasn't a response that I myself would have done and the fact that Fate has mentioned this in his case against flavour means that I'm obviously not alone in thinking it was unnatural.

call me CKD it will be faster.

so the fact that someone (may) share your opinion means it is right? come on, dont deflect and stand by your own "opinion".

please guide me through your thought process here....he is scum in your mind because.....(not looking for his actions, I am looking for why you feel his actions were scum motivated). Have you have ever town do that before? Have you ever seen scum do that before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #180 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 am

Flavour Analysis wrote:I voted him to prove a point that I dislike self-votes.

it is a bad vote....so are you scum hunting or trying to prove a point?

if you answer scum hunting, why is self voting (in the 1st 3 pages) scummy?..if I link you 3 games that town have done this, would that effect your vote?..why or why not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 am

earworm wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:Why not do it in the same post?

Because it's Ranmaru? Never seen Ranmaru play before?

nope.

I'm also getting bad vibes from evilpacman, mainly for this post. Gonna put him on my watchlist.

Oh and FA is still scum. Latest exchange cements it in my mind.

no thoughts on my vote?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 am

HezLucky wrote:

The response was not something I would have possibly ever done. I would have been mad for such reckless play
if I were town
. I
certainly wouldn't have claimed.

Your asking me for an excessive explanation when there is obvious scum in the table is noted, though.

come again?

unvote, vote hexlucky
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 am

errr...
vote hezlucky
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:07 am

wait
unvote
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 am

HezLucky wrote:
The response was not something I would have possibly ever done. I would have been mad for such reckless play if I were town. I
certainly wouldn't have claimed.

Your asking me for an excessive explanation when there is obvious scum in the table is noted, though.

dont know if you think you are slipping here...

i think what you are saying is "if I were town" = "if I were FA and town"...

that being said...

you havent explained why his action is scummy though...why would FAscum do that?...you also ignored my other questions...have you ever seen scum or town do this before?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 am

fuck...proofread..."dont know if
I
think you are slipping here"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

ooooohhhh hezzzzyyyy

curiouskarmadog wrote:you also ignored my other questions...have you ever seen scum or town do this before?

damn son, you have been around since 2005? for some reason I thought I was talking to a newbie......(grin)..sooo, please answer the above questions, also note, i looooooovvveee to fact check and meta is my friend....so if you want to come clean..now is the time.

and you can "note" my line of questioning all damn day long.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 am

silavor wrote:CKD: It's not quite the same situation, but here Slaxx fakedoublevotes, "hammering" (scum) Ion, and Ion goes into crazyWTFbatshitinsane mode and claims JOAT in a fit of rage the instant he thinks he's been hammered. Turns out it was all an elaborate ruse, as Slaxx himself was scum, too, but the basic idea still stands; scum claim while screaming in anger at their lynchee if they feel they've been quicklynched/daykilled unfairly. Meanwhile, town just don't give a fuck, because eh, it's just another dead VT on day one. Nothing new there.

i am not looking for ANY game...i am looking for a game that Hezy has been in..

he says the action is scummy..I have been here awhile and have seen NUMEROUS TOWNIES do this (it is a version of flaking, fuck i might have even done it once)..what I am trying to figure out is WHY hezy wants us to believe that he thinks this was a scummy action.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 am

HezLucky wrote:
As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

also I am doing what?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

dammit, so much for posting once daily....this game always gets me going..

@hezy....lets say I find 3 games where townies have done this exact thing..will that change your vote? why or why not?

lets say I find 1-3 games in your past that townies have done this exact same thing..what does that say about you?

you have not explained why FAscum would do this..all you have said is "well i wouldnt do it"...well I am have seen plenty of games where townies flake and do shit I wouldnt do....that doesnt mean shit about their alignment. I have started to meta you and you seem to have a decent head on your shoulders...so this line of attack seems/reasonings seems out of place..

quick question for you...if a townie claims vanilla day 1...nah, page 1 with little or no heat on him..is that scummy too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 am

@hezy, no you are not explaining what I am asking. I want to know what you think the motivation is behind FAscum claiming. All you are saying is “its not what I would do”….My issue with you is, I don’t believe you really believe FA a scum. I want to hear your thought process behind WHY SCUM WOULD DO THAT…do not post again that you have already explained it. If you have, I have obviously missed it..do it again with this quote.

I have seen scum do this(what FA did)…I have seen town do this…at very best it is a null tell…for you to vote and say he is scum based on this IS BULLSHIT and I don’t believe it for a second. What I am doing now is trying to figure out is what you have based this on…”I wouldn’t do it is bullshit”…Are you saying you would do it as scum?..no…so it is just a crap argument. If you have seen this happen in passed, I could see how someone might develop a theory on it…but the games I have looked at so far, there have been a ton of people to claim day one and you never once said they were scum….though it should be noted the situations are all different…what I want to know, why you think FA is scum, after claiming once he thought he had been vigged…it makes no since.
Amrun wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.

interesting, did you review his posts/votes when making this statement?

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Also,
curiouskarma
, you say that Fate is likely town, is this based off meta, play toDay, or both? either way can you explain, I've never played with Fate before but I'm not convinced Fate is going pro-town at this.

I can not remember seeing Fate as scum…I thought I had, but might need to look around. I do remember a couple town games for him where is play was similar. He plays loose, shouts profanities, and basically ruffles feathers. So my leanings on him is based on meta. At the very least he is getting people talking…

HezLucky wrote:
This wasn't an overreaction to the questioning, but the fact that he decided to call me out on a nonexistent slip.
Overreaction? It's not because I think CKD is scum, is it?

You think I am scum now???!? Since when? What have I done that you deem scummy?

HezLucky wrote:

- Ellibereth is playing very very anti-town. Anyone have a meta here?

he is scummy too??!? how? how is his play anti-town?..also I note he asked you questions that you ALSO did not answer.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #465 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry if this is a wall of words…still trying to only check this once a day.

Amrun wrote:ckd: I skimmed them, yes, but my read has since changed.

noted (reference for later, this is in reference to earworm and Amrun's stance on him). Some posts later vote FA…still think this is a bad wagon.

Snarky wrote:
Amrun wrote:It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

UNVOTE: ZeL1nk

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

And now you're backtracking... Weird, for in your post 6 you said "Fuck momentum, I'm voting scum", thus you must have had strong reasons to beleive he was scum, but now it isn't a big issue anymore :roll:

I am agreeing with this...interested to see if this conversation thread develops. (EDIT amrun answers in 348)

@amrun, what are the “ton of scummy things” that FA has done? Earworm has only done 1, okay…question, did the fact that FA has literally posted 6X more than earworm come into play in your mind when making this vote? Not sure I have a problem with your vote here yet, but would like to see where it is coming from. Also I really don’t feel like snarky is rolefishing…I don’t like how you are counter attacking his questions with that label.

Amrun wrote:I can't take it. I can't.

VOTE: DeityKabuto

okay, now you are hitting my scumdar....why this vote?
Why was DK post MORE scummy than your previous vote on FA?

Oh good Hez replies.

HezLucky wrote:CKD, one more time: (and this is it -- if you don't have any NEW questions after this response too bad)

Scum response to being daykilled before he flips: aw shucks guys I was a vanilla townie gl.
Town response to being daykilled before he flips: WAHT THE #$%#$? #$%#$%#$ IDIOTS ALL BURN IN HELL.

That is your reasoning for the vote?!? You never saw vindictive town give the old “fuck you” when they get mad for being killed? I don’t believe this for a minute. What does scum have to gain that a townie doesn’t? This is just horrible reasoning, I don’t think you really believe it.
HezLucky wrote:

CKD wrote:You think I am scum now???!? Since when? What have I done that you deem scummy?

You're asking unnecessary questions (I'm just waiting for you to "catch me in a slipup" like you claimed before) and distracting me
from scumhunting (in fact, your consistent asking of pointless questions that have already been answered is distracting from the case at hand).

LOL, yep…you are scum…now, you are attacking me FOR YOUR LACK OF SCUM HUNTING?!?!?! I thought you did slip..but when I reread a couple of time I immediately unvoted(like minutes later)…how scummy of you to completely overlook that.

VOTE HEZLUCKY

HezLucky wrote:

CKD wrote:he is scummy too??!? how? how is his play anti-town?..also I note he asked you questions that you ALSO did not answer.

How is his play not anti-town? He's claiming all over the place and pretending to be roles that he isn't (or he might be, who cares). In my day (2005-2006), we had something called lynch all liars. It's a good meta, and it's sad that it's gone away from the site now.

Let me ask you this….you think FA’s action was scummy…HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE FOUND THIS OUT IF IT WASN’T FOR HIS FAKEVIG KILL? so which is it...is his actions scummy for fake claiming, or is he townie for helping you "catch scum".....AND WAY TO NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS AGAIN.

Please sweet god can we lynch this scum bag now?

Going to end this part of the post…I don’t want any of the above to be lost.

Rest of the read coming up.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #467 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am

Okay finishing up.
Llamarble wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, I understand Fate's reasoning now. As much as I despise him, he's a useful townie. Gosh, I'd love a reason to get rid of you.

Meow?

who are you? why do I have no opinion of you?
Llamarble wrote:Cirno is scum.
VOTE: Cirno

Llamarble wrote:Ooh okay Snarky is scum too and can die first.

Llamarble wrote:UNVOTE: Cirno
VOTE: Snarky

Llamarble wrote:... Yikes.
I have 2 games deadlining in the next day or 2 and will read this after dealing with them.

Llamarble wrote:Okay, other games are twilight or nighttime. Here goes.

Llamarble wrote:Got distracted. Will read more tomorrow. Promise. Goodnight.

Llamarble wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, I understand Fate's reasoning now. As much as I despise him, he's a useful townie. Gosh, I'd love a reason to get rid of you.

Meow?

Oh yeah, because the above is LITERALLY your iso at this point. How did that read go?...top 3 scum suspects and why please.

Amrun wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:So at this point, I have decided that we need a silavor wagon.

For anyone who missed this, consider it your invitation to join the party.

I agree with your stated reasoning (not so muh about the earworm part), but what I am most interested in is his flailscum reaction.

Caught for the wrong reasons temper tantrum? What will more votes bring?

VOTE: Silavor

I dont think I have liked ANY of your votes thus far...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #468 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

LOL, xpost
Llamarble wrote:I am up to date on happenings now. I will get up to date on who is scum tonight.

dont lie me to now...your next post, I want to see this info!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 am

Reading from page 19.

Altilysian wrote:
Unvote

Vote: HezLucky

more of this please.

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
CKD
: Ah, thank you. My other head wanted to make sure that you were backing up your read and she didn't know how you attained it. I on the other hand, have played with Fate before. I do notice that he does usually attacks player's skill level alot and it doesn't really help the game or the player. In fact I think Fate has attacked a player for using a gambit.

I must have missed this, you are a hybrid?...of who?

silavor wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:silavor has expressed no suspicion of Snarky all game...

THIS IS SO TRUE!

silavor wrote:
Anyway, FA, with regards to the snarky votes they're neither RVS or PL votes; they're just votes. Some of his posts earlier on really seem like subtle rolefishing, and that's why the bandwagon started. Nothing to do with RVS or PL.

Can y'all stop being dumbasses long enough to at least get your facts straight? Please?

you completely ignored EK question and only reply with an insult?
ping ping ping...more scumdar

(edit: more avoiding direct questions from others)
(edit again: after 557, I have changed my opinion…back to neutral with you)

Snarky wrote:...

Answer the questions instead of saying bullshit.

sums it up nicely.

Llamarble wrote:I think we're at L-2. Count if you're considering voting because my glance was cursory-ish.

have you provided me your top 3 yet with reasonings?....

greyice’s entrance into the game is…well confusing.
populartajo wrote:WHY ARE WE DEFUSING THE SILAVOR WAGON?

this?...I realize my vote isnt there atm, but as far as I see there is no reason to divert to snarky.

silavor wrote:
Amrun sets up a few false dichotomies throughout the game, but aside from that does anyone have any reason to truly suspect she's scum? A lot of her posts show a town thought process similar to Elvis, and she pursues other avenues of investigation other than just the person she's voting for.

I do...

I disagree with some of your stances in this post (557), but this post doesn’t feel like it is coming from scum….although it could be from scum who realized his current playstyle isn’t working…meh

GreyICE wrote:But will you mail the scum PM back and ask for a town one?

this made me laugh.

Still think Hez is the lynch today…..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 am

also sidenote: I disagree with your sig Grey...I have caught plenty of scum while metaing them...maybe you are doing it wrong.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #643 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 am

will update/post tomorrow evening, busy weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #669 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 am

LlamaFluff wrote:
He was always such a peaceful critter, maybe not the most gifted in the world, but peaceful nevertheless. Now he is gone.

PeregrineV - Antelope - Townie - Scavenged Day One

Random…there are so many other better targets. This telsl us little to nothing.

GreyICE wrote:Or I said it's a good shot because killing a lurker with less posts than I have is solid play for a vig? Hate hero vigs who decide that they will kill all the scum no one can touch, and kill all the obvtownies.

Vote: Fate

why was his opinion worth a vote? was it scummy?

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Anyways, now Vezo and Pacman are semi-cleared.

how? (edit: answered in 608)

Llamarble wrote:That kill felt really random.
I don't think Fate's town.
VOTE: Fate

I should probably justify my reads at some point.

you are providing little content...please stop..why is this play pro-town?

Seacore wrote:Not really happy with the target of that kill but then again, I'm really only skimming this game. Still happy with where my vote is.

why are you happy with your vote if you are skimming? this post seems fluffy and has a weak justification.

DeityKabuto wrote:
Seacore wrote:Not really happy with the target of that kill but then again, I'm really only skimming this game. Still happy with where my vote is.

Do you or anybody have an idea of who might have vigged the guy?

strange question. what is the purpose of it and why did you direct it at seacore?
elvis_knits wrote:Hey Hez, Silavor is scum.

if I didnt think you were town, I would question why you are pandering to Hez.

Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Cirno

I would also be okay with a wagon on Llanarble

Finding the Amrun/EK/Cirno exchange interesting….good questioning.

Fate wrote:HEY WHILEIM HEAR LETS GET SHIT DONE

UNVOTE
VOTE: SILAVOR

claim time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #708 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm

llamarble constantly avoided my questionning yesterday...

his vote was super scummy...

this scum bag needs to die.

vote llamarable..
I would also be fine with a hez wagon..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #709 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm

also,

GreyICE wrote:Wait.

Would Fate NK Elli? No. Elli is coasting obvtown. Ergo we're suspecting:

The wrong suspects.

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

Something smells off. Oh yes.

what the fuck?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #721 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

evilpacman18 wrote:Mmmm... the votes on llamarble are getting worse and worse. Least favorite is definitely Snarky's. And this wagon looks set to build as quickly as silavor's.

why do you care about the speed of the wagon, it only means something if some jackass hammers at -1 without waiting for a claim. so dont act like your shit is concerned....

I think your hammer was quick yesterday, but not scummy persay....but this false concern is scummy as hell.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm

HezLucky wrote:I'm a lazy mofo.

Done half + a bit of the reread.

But I already knwo who I'm voting for.

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Will complete my reread and see if anything changes, though.

hasnt done a read...but votes me anyway..

looks like scum was doing some talking last night.

your next post, I would like you to explain exactly what this vote was based on.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #723 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm

also Hez, just because Elli is dead, doesnt mean you CAN NOT ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS FROM YESTERDAY. or maybe you thought they would go away?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #724 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 pm

since you are having such a hard time "reading the game" I will repost them for you.

Ellibereth wrote:HEZLUCKY.
I know you think I'm anti-town and liar crazy. But can you address this please???

Ellibereth wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:

As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

Me no likey this sentence.
Hardly driving.
Or attempting.
Or lynching.

Of course you don't. You're voting for me.

actually.
( and I'm not voting you now.)
How as ckd doing any of those things.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #853 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 am

Okay time to catch up…for what I saw that was a ton of BS going on, but let me get in there an see.

HezLucky wrote:
Looks like someone is freaking out.

I'm done answering your questions, scum.

Onward with the latter half of my reread. Then hopefully I'll have more than one suspect!

not (just) my questions you need answering....Elli is dead town, but you still want to avoid those?
(edit: gaint post from hez 741, he might answer those question there)
(edit: nope)

HezLucky wrote:
Basically waht I've been saying to CKD this whole time. I don't see CKD pressuring fate. Translation? CKD/Fate are scumbuddies OR
Fate is town and CKD is scum trying to pick a fight with someone who won't cause complete chaos (ie. me --> but he's actually mistaken
I am more than capable)

I don’t even know how to reply to this…wtf? I might not be reading this right, but are you saying I am scum because I am not pressuring Fate? I currently don’t give a fuck about Fate…but more importantly, I don’t think he is scum. I think your actions are scummy and that is why I am pressuring you…

HezLucky wrote:
CKD #167 is the first time he asks me to explain my FA vote. I do so in #171. Based on what I've read, that should be enough --- but
noooo, he has to fabricate a case against me. Completely scum motivated. It's not scumhunting and it's not proper use of logic.

nice misrepresenting the facts…you did answer the question in 171. I wanted you to explain why you felt scum would do what FA did…it didn’t make any sense to me why someone claiming after they thought they had been vigged, would be scummy. You did not do that…you still have not done that…I backed you into a wall, then you started getting defensive and eventually just said you already answered my questions…WHEN YOU DIDN’T. so please quit lying…

HezLucky wrote:

I'm confident at least one of Ellibereth and CKD is scum. Based on the above, it's more likely to be CKD.

Well now we know that Elli is town…why do you keep refusing to answer HIS QUESTIONS?

HezLucky wrote:

CKD #331 - CKD is once again completely missing the point here. This has nothing to do with "claiming day one", and everything to do
with "claiming in response to a supposed daykill".

great, explain WHY SCUM WOULD DO THAT…you cant seem to do that.

HezLucky wrote:

HezLucky #385 -- CKD. Yes. You are distracting me from scumhunting. I could've reread this thread a long #$%#%#%#% time ago instead I
had to deal with your completely useless questions that I had ALREADY ANSWERED. What? You're afraid I'll find something?

“I cant scum hunt or read the thread, because of CKD”…BULLSHIT.

Fate wrote:Whoops hit submit without this

Vote: Curiouskarmadog

:roll:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:llamarble constantly avoided my questionning yesterday...

his vote was super scummy...

this scum bag needs to die.

vote llamarable..
I would also be fine with a hez wagon..

Who else do you find scummy ToDay, CKD? What are your thoughts on Zelink's nk speculation? On Hezlucky's re-read? On Fate - Seacore interactions? (They seem to be pretty comfortable with each other)

LLamrable, Hez…inhim has been bothering me..I have seen him put out more content before..looks like he is hiding under the surface. (edit: 804 explains this I guess) I didn’t mind Pac’s quick hammer…well, let me rephrase that, I don’t think it was scummy. I didn’t like the fake concern today though. …. Zelink’s speculation doesn’t bother me at all…it is just speculation. I have my own speculation about the Elli kill(take a wild guess in regards to who)…but it is all WIFOM…actions speak louder than words though. Fate/seacore back and forth just seems like fluff.

vezokpiraka wrote:
Cirno wrote:I don't find CKD particularly scummy at the moment. Can someone give me a review of why he should be wagoned?

@vezok
: So are you just bandwagoning again or what?

Nope. Actually I'm sheeping Fate.

:roll: :roll:
do you have any opinions, or you just plan to coast?...is this pro town in your opinion?

Llamarble wrote:
Making myself useful soon.

I can probably assume you just arent going to provide me your top 3 scum suspects right?....

HezLucky wrote:
Great idea numbnuts.

insults...classy
DeityKabuto wrote:
I don't see how I could be a threat like that.

are you trying to not be a threat, or not looking like you are a threat?

Altilysian wrote:
If he really felt so strongly that the claim made FA obvscum, the "your defense of FA is noted" stuff and the OMGUS episode against CKD doesn't seem as bad as I initially thought.

I am curious Alt, do you understand the reasoning behind Hez's "FA is obvscum for the claim" bit?

HezLucky wrote:
I demand to know why CKD isn't voting for me.

because I havent caught up, and I dont like to vote when I am not informed.

consider it on you......
for all intent and purposes consider that vote right on you
hey, why arent you scum hunting now? Am I still distracting you?..I got you "think" I am scum...but who else is scummy?

HezLucky wrote:
Of course, I fully expect CKD to walk in here and plop his vote on me. Like the scumbag he is.

LOL,

Just stop. If you are town and you think you are going to hang…get your thoughts out there. Suspensions (yeah, everyone has got you think I am scum)..etc etc.

---
Caught up….sry (tajo) for the wall of words.

I think Hez is scum…I will be voting him..but I am good where I am at. I want don’t want Llamarble to go another fucking day without providing content and getting away with it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #869 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:10 am

HezLucky wrote:
I plan on mocking you for a while and then not-being-lynched today =)

what exactly does this mean?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #886 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

LOL, yep....you are scum....nice try though...lucky for me I have a confirmable role...

unvote vote Hez.

going to claim, I am the Hyena...I am the day vig. I do have some restrictions to this (ie I may kill lurkers)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #887 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 pm

should read I may ONLY kill lurkers....though I will not provide the length of time they have to lurk before I can scavenge them.

I think it is a beautiful mechanic for the town and plan on using it for my future games.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #951 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

I get where the CKDhate is coming from. All I can say is, I am town (though I guess scum would say the same). I can say is I have been upfront and honest. I realize how “hyena” sounds, but I claimed what I was. And I am town. (WIFOM statement notice) As scum, wouldn’t I have made up a less threatening scavenger? Whatever. I hate that I had to claim yesterday, being able to off lurkers (as scum tend to do) was an asset to the town. But now, scum know this and you can bet your fucking ass they wont lurk today. So my ability is ineffective now. I wont use it now, unless everyone comments on it.

Zel asked me to claim further…I will go on to say that there is a certain time limit of non posting that has to go by before I can do it. Again, I have gone back and forth of telling the time, but I cant see a reason not to. 72 hours.

It should (at least) be obvious I am not mafia…day 1 both Elli and I went after Hez. Elli is dead and Hez came out of the gate voting me. I guess I understand why he didn’t want to answer my (and elli) questions. Because he knew I called him out on his bullshit attack of FA and later on me.

current suspicions.

Llamrable is still scummy for also not answering my questions

Also Alt, peel off unvote for no reason was strange.

…however I did a reread and found this coupled with Hez’s actions (day2) scream scum.

GreyICE wrote:Wait.

Would Fate NK Elli? No. Elli is coasting obvtown. Ergo we're suspecting:

The wrong suspects.

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

Something smells off. Oh yes.

Coming out of the gate and not explaining this (even after he was asked) sends alarms. I think scum felt I was a threat and wanted to get the ball rolling on that immediately Day 2 (hez's vote). “something smells off” wreaks of a fake claim breadcrumb given the flavor of the game. I guess Hez beat you to the fakeclaim though.

Vote greyice.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #966 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 am

GreyICE wrote:So your theory is that I was going to fakeclaim cop, but then Hez beat me to the punch and then I decided to 180 and vote hez?

You're a moron.

no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb. Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

all I know is my scum dar is going off.

so you dont see where I am coming from on this?...you want to put forward that I am just a moron?

why did you not answer those questions yesterday?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #968 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

okay keep trying to avoid the questions....lets break it down.

curiouskarmadog wrote:no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later

what part of this do you not understand?

curiouskarmadog wrote:....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb

Okay I get where maybe this was confusing, instead of "claim" but in "possible crumb"..anything else here you didnt get?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

curiouskarmadog wrote:..all I know is my scum dar is going off.

so you dont see where I am coming from on this?...you want to put forward that I am just a moron?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #987 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 pm

^^^funny on several levels.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #998 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 am

fyi, will be away from comp afternoon 07/01 until evening 07/04, though I dont think I will be back here until 07/05
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1009 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 am

GreyICE wrote:You're right Cirno, that particular sentence is the only reason I might think that post is scummy.

I mean besides all the other scummy sentences in it (see if you can spot the redundant specific adjective).

yeah, way to ignore my post.

you know you can always just say..
HezLucky wrote:
I'm done answering your questions, scum.

this is the same type of shit HEZ was doing when I nailed him as scum too.. please dont avoid my questions....I have broken my post down line by line to see what exact you have problems understanding.

CAN WE PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY?!?

he is squirming like his buddy hez....HE IS SCUM!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1017 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 am

confirm vote grey

will someone else ask him to answer my questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1020 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 am

FA, there are questions in the original post as well.

plus, I still want to know what "smelled" so bad about me at the beginning of Day 2 that Grey had to vote me (with Hez)...

curiouskarmadog wrote:okay keep trying to avoid the questions....lets break it down.

curiouskarmadog wrote:no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later

curiouskarmadog wrote:....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb

Okay I get where maybe this was confusing, instead of "claim" but in "possible crumb"..anything else here you didnt get?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1021 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

he didnt answer the first post, because he wanted it in english..so once I broke the post down to see what exactly he "didnt understand" he started to ignore...like Hez, I have backed him into a wall..

also, when peopled asked him about his post yesterday..he did not answer.

Maybe some votes might pressure this scum bag into answer questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1022 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 am

okay I am going for the weekend
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1095 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:31 am

I am back in town, though I dont know why mod had me gone until 07/03...will not be able to get to this until tomorrow.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
fyi, will be away from comp afternoon 07/01 until evening 07/04, though I dont think I will be back here until 07/05
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1125 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am

GreyICE wrote:
Seacore wrote:I'm not as convinced Ze, but you've definitely got me wavering now.
Sigh.
I guess I'll be starting my own wagon then, since I don't like any of the current ones.

Unvote. Vote Lowell

Oh god why are we lynching Lowell? Can we just tell CKD to vig him whenever he gets a chance and have it done with?

There is no goddamn reason to lynch captain 'lurker I didn't read the thread' when we have an activity vig.

oh now you notice I am in the room?....if scum were worried I was going to off one of there own(a lurker), they would have offed me..

can we please lynch this guy?...I dont get the seacore wagon....and I am not exactly sure why everyone is letting this guy get by?

Elli suspected him...dead.
Fate suspected him...dead.

He started off yesterday with a fake breadcrumb and voting with Hezscum.

I have pushed him against a wall and now he is avoiding my questions.

@everyone...I want your stance on grey...why is he a bad wagon?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1126 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 am

(banging head against the monitor)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1127 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am

also just to be noted...FA has passed the 72 hours mark.

that being said, I am 95% sure he is town (given hez's day one interaction with him) and will not off him today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1144 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 am

GreyICE wrote:How the fuck am I avoiding your questions? They were moronic. They remain moronic. You want me to explain why you read a breadcrumb that DIDN'T EXIST into my posts, and are mad at me that I didn't anticipate your insane logic and explain it yesterday.

THIS IS A LIE!!!!!....THIS IS A LIE….THIS IS A LIE!
You first claimed you didn’t understand the questions.
GreyICE wrote:...

What?

Can I have that again in English please?

NOW you are claiming that you are not answering them because they are moronic!!

Here are the questions you are avoiding…you said you couldn’t understand my post, so I broke it down LINE BY LINE to find out exactly what you were having problems understanding…you avoided this.

curiouskarmadog wrote:FA, there are questions in the original post as well.

plus, I still want to know what "smelled" so bad about me at the beginning of Day 2 that Grey had to vote me (with Hez)...

curiouskarmadog wrote:okay keep trying to avoid the questions....lets break it down.

but let me just ask them again...along with what part you didnt understand, answer the following questions!

1.) What “smelled” off about me yesterday that you voted me out of the Gate day 2? You have been asked this numerous times by several people, but wont commit to anything, do it NOW

2.) when asked yesterday (AND TODAY) what “smelled” bad yesterday…why did you not answer?

3.)You keep calling me a moron(your buddy hez went with the insults too), but I asked you if you really couldn’t see my point of you in regards to this? To be clear, there are two dead people who thought you were scum…Hezscum voted me yesterday…as did you with NO EXPLANATION…AND you used the phrasing “smell” in a game where everyone is an animal….so you really don’t see why I think you are scum and I am just being a moron?...WHY…what about my suspicion is moronic? I know you think the "smell" issue is moronic...BUT ADDRESS THE REST
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1145 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

god dammit, now he is lying..please can we lynch him now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1147 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 am

Cirno wrote:
>@everyone...I want your stance on grey...why is he a bad wagon?

Does 'everyone' apply to me, too? Lynching Grey would be interesting. But I don't hang out with no filthy hyenas, so I'm staying here.

interesting stance....I get why you might think I am some type of scum(shurg I cant change that I am a hyena, would you rather I had lied about my animal to look townier?), but that aside, are you saying you dont agree with my case against Grey? do you think he is town? why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1153 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:20 am

you can be as rude and insulting as you want to be, but it wont get me off you back.

GreyICE wrote:1) What smelled off about you? Your contributions to the game were an enormous pig fart. You tunneled on one player and didn't even comment on ANYTHING else happening. Every post was just more whining about that one player. Apparently you have turned that into a playstyle. Good job. It's scummy, it's useless, and it accomplishes nothing.

2) What the fuck? I did not anticipate that you'd think that was a breadcrumb because I don't speak
moron.
Period.

3) Because. You're. Really. Stupid.

I'm seriously tired of this shit. Go fuck off and die somewhere.

1.) I would like some quotes please where I demostrate this....I actually attacked hez BECAUSE he commented on something I didnt believe he believed in...so are you lying here too?

2.) I wasnt the only person who asked you to back this up yesterday....what is moronic about asking you to back up your suspicions?

I ask you this...

"3.)You keep calling me a moron(your buddy hez went with the insults too), but I asked you if you really couldn’t see my point of you in regards to this? To be clear, there are two dead people who thought you were scum…Hezscum voted me yesterday…as did you with NO EXPLANATION…AND you used the phrasing “smell” in a game where everyone is an animal….so you really don’t see why I think you are scum and I am just being a moron?...WHY…what about my suspicion is moronic? I know you think the "smell" issue is moronic...BUT ADDRESS THE REST"

and all you say back is "you are stupid"? again you directly avoid questions....

Cirno wrote:
What is your win condition?

I win when all threats to my safety are eliminated

What part of my case on GI do you disagree with and why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1224 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 pm

ewwww, I bet Cirno is sooo happy heat is on someone that is not is buddy grey.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1225 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:12 pm

DK wagon is a poor wagon.

I was right about Hez...and I am right about grey...sooner you guys realize that..the sooner we can nail more scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1226 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

the more I think about it, the more this is like Day 2.2...

I find scum Hez....Cirno jumps on the counter wagon on llamarble

I find scum today....cirno jumps on the counter wagon DK....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1227 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 pm

hey cirno, when Grey flips scum...you gots alotta splaining to dooooooo!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1230 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Cirno wrote:Don't be jealous, ckd, I'll return my vote to you when the dk wagon
fails
results in a mislynch

fixed it for you bud....how many times you think you will get away with avoiding your buddy's wagon....I bet you
reallllly
dont want grey lynched not.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1231 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

EDIT: not=now
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1308 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 am

was out of town for the weekend, will post here tomorrow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1333 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 am

intersting night...LOL....you can start singing my praises now.

..........so I get another ability if I dont vig during the day. I get to stake out the old "watering hole" (at night) to see who lingers. Well guess who I watched last night, Zel (because he seemed to agree with my line of thinking and put out there that I am town)...I saw two people visit him last night...so one of you are a killer...and one of you I guess is a PR..sorry to out (but want to get scum) we need to do this. and I dont want to die with the info.

@in your next post, claim if you targetted Zel last night, if so, why?

I imagine scum is going to stall or deny...going to be an easy catch today...if they stall too much I will nail them (with the vig)...your move scum bag.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1365 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Cirno wrote:>ckd
>sorry to out (but want to get scum) we need to do this. and I dont want to die with the info

If you are going to out them anyway, why not just write out the names? Also, can you kill people who come to the watering hole at night?

how terribly anti-town of you. why would Cirnotown, comment in this way if there was a chance that I might hit scum with this....ever think for a fucking second this was a ploy to catch scum? if you did and you posted this, than you are either an idiot or scum.

Cirno wrote:>ckd
>a hyena...
>...that is aligned with antelopes, gazelles, and zebras...
>...and can only vig people who are eligible to be replaced...
>...and now has the previously unmentioned ability of a watcher as well
>obvtown

Nope.

Also, stalling like a us congressman at a budget meeting. Come at me, bro.

interesting how you are already trying to discredit me, without seeing results....also I can only vig people who have not posted for 72 hours...soooo, what make you think I can vig you?

populartajo wrote:
llamarble wrote:Yay CKD has ascended to true obvtownness.

yeah no.

while its like 99.9%%% CKD isnt scum with Hez, CKD can still be third party or part of another scumgroup. (specilaly with the hidden watcher power than dont make sense in a vig).

Ill go ahead and claim that I targetted zelink. I wont claim further unless majority wants me to since Im pretty sure I can own the other claimer and be protected at night.

wham....thanks for falling into the trap scum bag. Guess what, I dont have a watcher ability, and the chances that two people targetted Zel last night is slim to none. you scum bags should have killed me when you had the chance....guess you thought pushing that I am an SK would be enough huh?..wrong...got another one of you.

Seacore wrote:Actually Cirno, this way is better. Because this provides much less information to the scum. CKD might be gambiting by having either no power or a different one. I've seen this done to great effect.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

vote tajo

hey cirno, thanks for almost ruining this....and trying to avoid and discredit...your ass is tomorrow, better kill me tonight.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1377 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

for the record, there is nothing scummy about FA...especially after Hez's attack of him day 1...though, Hez might have been bussing and I caught him in said bus, but I severely doubt it...FA is quite town in my book.

Calcifer, i am curious, which lurker would you have me kill today and why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1440 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 am

populartajo wrote:
Im a chimpanzee, 50% inventor. Day 1 and 2 I gave GreyICE 50% cop ability since he was the town read that wouldnt be nked. When GreyIce claimed cop Day 3 he was TELLING THE TRUTH so this cleared Amrun and Seacore. Notice how I said today "As much as I hate amrun, I think we should start lynching from the pool that lynched greyice, since Im pretty sure the majority, if not all scum, are on there. Y/N?" Yesterday, I gave Zelink 50% chance of protection but I guess it failed or I was roleblocked.

This paints you as total scum since no townie in his right mind would do what he do knowing that it was still possible to out a PR. I was sure you were scum anyways so

Vote: CKD.

WHO IS THE SCUMBAG NOW?

Given the situation I just put you in, this was the only claim that you could have said. An inventor that works sometimes and oh by the way, the only person I chose to target the entire game is dead.

But I guess you knew that right?

populartajo wrote:
forget what I said about caustic ice.

vote: greyice.

claim.

BULLSHIT!

GreyICE wrote:
Seacore, Amrun - confirmed town.

Llamarble, Elvis - confirmed scum

Also you used this comment to prove your point, but you didn’t actually quote it..why I wonder…he also says the L and E are scum…now how could he have results on all these people? and why did you just chose the top two?...how do you know that he didnt know the L and E are are scum, and S and A were guesses...lies lies lies.

LIES…sad try tajo…I still love you, but sad try.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1441 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 am

Flavour Analysis wrote:CKD, why didn't you wait for all players to claim for the full effect?

there was no need to...I have done this once before and caught scum...the reason I said 2 people was because scum would think "hey if I dont claim CKD will know I am lying"..this forces scum to claim. At best in their situation it will be a he said she said type thing with the other person I watched...also, in tajo particular situation his claims were limited...he cant say he was a doc...he cant say he was a watcher (he thought I was), he cant say is was a cop, he cant say he was a hider, he really cant say he was a tracker (because who would believe that?)...the only safe claim he could say...was the bullshit he spewed out..

an inventor that works sometimes and the only person who can verify it is someone he help kill...why would you lynch someone you gave to cop investigations too?...lies
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1442 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 am

populartajo wrote:im not going to play the why ice did what he did

as I said, do whatever the hell you want

just lynch ckd after flip.

hey why dont we do this then...put your money where your mouth is...dont post for 72 hours...I will vig you, if you dont flip scum, I will give everyone the permission to lynch me...fuck, I will even place the first vote!!!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1513 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 am

Lol, fucking tajo posted to just post….you will hang scum bag.

populartajo wrote:its kinda sad cuz I was playing a realively good game.

you should stilly lynch ckd btw.

<3

why wont you let us vig you then..if you really want us to believe that you think I am scum and you are town...let me vig...I promise I will let myself be the lynch if you flip town.

Llamarble wrote:CKD I assume you are limited to one per day?

Vigivote: Amrun

I can only do this once per day if the lurker flips part of the herd. HOWEVER, if the lurker flips “one who stalks the herd” (paraphrasing) I get an additional kill. Checked with mod, it is only one additional kill per day. So lets say I get two lurkerscum, I only get two kills, not three. And again, the 72 hour restriction applies for this.

Come on tajo, let me vig you.....btw, chimps are not part of a herd.

Also, as of right now, I think I can only vig earworm (got a neutral read on him).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1518 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

populartajo wrote:its kinda sad cuz I was playing a realively good game.

lol, totally missed this..

yeah you were, sorry I nabbed you in the trap bud...so this means you are not going to let me vig you then?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1522 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 am

vezokpiraka wrote:I suggest lamarble aas a vig shot.
LOL at scum tajo.

yeah it's funny....but you can keep voting with him, though...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1528 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 am

Cirno wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Cirno wrote:>laughing at your teammate
not cool bro

It takes another teamate to know the team. xD
I see I can't fool you, DK. Changing my avatar to reflect my lion status.

lol
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1532 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 am

well, so do you want me to vig ear?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1539 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 am

submitted the vig...there is no one else close to the 72 hour mark....Alt...but I am leaning town on her/him....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1540 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 am

Alt is at..a day and a half...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1550 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am

Calcifer wrote:There was no reason to take the shot that quickly, but there's nothing we can do now...
Vote: tajo

wtf?!?

there was no reason to lynch yet today...ummm, did you read the part about someone flipping scum on a vig?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1563 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

that was a strange kill...FA?!....hmmm, guess scum is not worried that I will off them because they are lurking...or that they will be made to lurk by the town as a whole...

going to read a bit....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1564 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

quick question llamarble...mostly speculation and probably doesnt mean much, but I am curious about your answer..

if you had to guess...I mean a gun is put to your head and you HAD to guess...given FA's play yesterday, any reason you think he was killed?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1597 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 pm

had a busy sunday...hoping to get to this tom
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1614 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Well, I don’t get the FA kill…I don’t get it at all. in my opinion, there were much better targets. the only thing I can think of is that because of Hez’s bullshit attack of him he look unlynchable. I also stated yesterday that I wouldn’t vig him….so (shrug).

So I did a read…then a partial reread…mainly I still have in my craw Cirnoscum…so I was doing a iso on him…while doing this, I found something that didn’t set right with me about yesterday.
DeityKabuto wrote:
Cirno wrote:hammer tajo guys

It's times like this when my votes counts.

Anyways, if this is a mislynch, we'll have to take note of opportunistic scum.

I didn’t like this post from DK. “times like this my votes counts”? When the fuck did he start caring about his vote?....this is coming from the same person that has voted dead people twice in this game. It almost feels like he wanted to bring attention to the fact that he was on a scum lynch. Like “look at me, look at my vote for a later time”. two vote to dead people is too much like saying "look at me, I am not really following this game"...but then turn around and say..."times like this my vote matters"??....why did it matter voting pop, but not matter when voting people already out of the game.

So then I did a little digging.

I feel that Elli was obviously killed because he was attacking Hez and was pushing him to answer questions. Also with his crazy claims he could have been crumbing something that made scum nervous.

So I checked out Fate (night 2 death)..he seemed like a wild card to me and that kind of chaos is great for scum, UNLESS he was some kind of threat to scum. before Hez and I locked horns and I was forced to fucking claim, Fate stated that

Fate wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Fate wrote:Then again a DK kill is never a bad thing

No.

This game I am just playing the civil civilian.

I will join the largest bandwagon, and side with whatever the majority whats.

I don't see how I could be a threat like that.

You're voting a DEAD PERSON YOU FUCK

Threat?

Is that all you're concerned about?

"I'm not a threat don't kill me."

So you are SCUM that wants to coast because youre not a threat

Because you SURE AS FUCK AINT TOWN THAT THINKS YOU ARE DOING ANYONE A FAVOR.

Screw all the other wagons

Why hasnt THIS ONE HAPPENED?

UNvote:
Vote: Deity

So why was crazy Fate a threat?…because he had people sheeping votes to him. Now one crazy fucker's vote was worth 3…and if he thought DK was scum..and DK is indeed scum, that is indeed a threat.

Before getting wrapped in the town on town hate that was GI and I …Zel said this about DK

ZeL1nK wrote:
On a side note, kind of related, I think DK is more likely scum than vezok for claiming VT
but not claiming an animal
. In contrast with his "scum always claim VT". Combined with him acting completely opposite to how I'm used to seeing DK town act and just being generally useless (well, he's useless regardless of alignment, but this is a special kind of useless).

He brings up a good point that I had forgot until rereading this.

Also he said this.
ZeL1nK wrote:
And, oh yes, DK is a very strong contender for scum now. I have never seen DK-town be this stupid and I have never seen DK-town sheep this badly. I'm not seeing any of the aggression I'm use to seeing from DK when he's town. Passive, sheeping DK looks like DK-scum.

So before GI pulled his anti-town crap, Zel, really felt DK was scum.

It should be noted that FA had DK as town yesterday…that being said he had Cirno as a scum read yesterday.

Which brings me back to Cirno….

Guy tried to screw with my gambit yesterday…it was being a dick but more importantly he being anti-town…his attacks of my claim did not come from a town perspective.

I would be a happy camper if we could lynch/vig DK/Cirno...

Between the two "bros" though, DK looks scummier by a mile.

VOTE DEITY.

@everyone else…please check my thought process here…am I over looking something? If you think DK is quite town, please tell me why….
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1615 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

EDIT " HE was being a dick but more importantly he WAS being anti-town"....hate proofreading.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1624 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am

Lowell wrote:
vote amrun
. better wagon than cal.

your thoughts on cirno and DK?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1635 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 am

that was the kill I expected yesterday....

at any rate, everything in my being says that cirno is scum...

that being said, I am probably affected by tunnel vision...going to read.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1639 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 am

I am at a loss...I am 2 for 4 and hitting scum today...Llamarble was all about lynching Amrun yesterday....but he also expressed that he thought Cirno and Calcifer were scum...i have never played with Calificer before, But I cant imagine scum would be that dumb (not you personally, just your play).

vote amrun

going to put my vote here for now
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1645 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 am

Altilysian wrote:If you mean my top 2, then I've known for quite a while now.

I myself would like more details.

and I see you are asking about my status with the town, which is fine, but why dont you put your stance out there first?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1656 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 am

Alt, this is all WIFOM, but if I was an SK, it would be the most unfair weakest SK ever to be in mafia...the 72 hour kill thing, would make the SK sooooo under balanced...now you could be of the mind that I am lying about the 72 hour thing, but then you got to ask yourself, why in the fuck did I wait 72 hours to kill lurkers before I was forced to claim because of scum? As an SK I could have claimed anything!..any animal...anything...I went with the truth...I am what I am...and that would be town.

in other news,

Right now, I am not feeling Charlie as scum....and if I was a betting man, I would put Vezo as town based on interactions and kills....I also would put snarky in the town catagory, because of the bullshit attacks of him early day 1.

scum? cirno of course(his attack and attempt to discredit my watcher claim was horrid), that being said, my thoughts on him tends to go back and forth..something about Armun bothered me earlier in the game, and I need to look that back up...and maybe Alt...he has flown under the radar, pulled off the Hez wagon at a very strange time and coming out of the night does 180 on his stance of me, like maybe some conversation as gone on. I also didnt like how he was feeling out public opinion first, without sharing his thoughts. at least Cirno is coming out with his opinions and isnt trying to passively stir up conversation about it (again, why i am back and forth on him).

that leaves EK, Seacore, Lowell, and calcifer...have neturals on them....almost put calcifer in the scum catagory for the strange hammer and justification, but it just wasnt enough to put a scum stamp on him.

@everyone....I would like to know what are your thoughts on the top 2 scum and why..a couple lines will do... also, I think Lowell is coming up on the 72 hour mark soon (havent check)....are you for a vigging or not? why or why not?....at this point, I dont think I want to vig him.....but I want your opinions IN YOUR NEXT POST!.

also going to

unvote

would like to see somemore conversation first....and I need to check some things before (re)voting....I am interested to see if we had any lurkers BEFORE I claimed that started posting more once I claimed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1672 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 am

lowell is a bad lynch today....more to come when I get time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1673 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

This Lowell lynch has gone way too fast and is based on…jack.

Cirno is fucking scummy and now you are letting him lead you a lurker lynch?..what happened to deciding on who to vig and if the person wont let us THEN lynch him. No cirno just wants to you to completely forget about that.

Lets not forget the scumbag’s attack of me when I caught popscum. After claiming watcher getting a positive results, he immediately goes into attack mode on me. He refuses to claim and then says he wants to see if I would vig him…knowing full well that I couldn’t for 72 hours. There was no reason for him to do this UNLESS he was trying to set a precedence so others (POP) wouldn’t claim.

When it was obvious that this wasn’t going to work, pop claims…

Luckily the town didn’t listen to Cirno and we were able to catch and lynch scum.

Now we are losing the Cirno lynch supporters one at a time!

Flavour Analysis wrote:Ah ok. Well I already had Cirno as a scum read.

Llamarble wrote:
SCUMZ:
Amrun
Cirno

CONFSCUM:
Tajo

Llamarble wrote:I mean if I'm put at L-1 and CKD says I WOULD HAMMER YOU NOW BUT IF I VIG YOU INSTEAD TOWN GETS ANOTHER LYNCH then I would do the pro-town thing and shut up.
VOTE: CIRNO

Also if you want to go back even further…Cirno attacks the Hez wagons and joins the counterwagon of llamarabletown.

Cirno wrote:Nothing of value has really happened since I last read the thread. You all seem intent on wagoning randomly. I thought I'd park my vote on Fate while you guys flailed about, but I guess it would be better used on someone who actually has a chance of being lynched.

VOTE: Llamarble

As for HezLucky, a quick look at the votes on his wagon...

>Hez, can you tell me what you have done that has helped the town?
>because this bandwagon gives me an enormous erection. And because he's scum.
>FUCK THE CKD WAGON, LETS DO THIS.
>You super overeacted as scum caught for wrong reasons.
>Because Fate's bussing again. Obv.
>I CANNOT REFUSE THE LLAMA AND I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF HEZ' POST THIS GAME
>In a game like this, the best tactic is to kill off the scummiest liability to town. CKD is townish, Llamrble is not useless. Hez is scummy. Hez is useless.
>Voting HezLucky because Fate said so

...kind of drives me away from it. I think it is sad that the vote on the wagon that makes the most sense comes from Vezok.

In other news, Fate continues to be my preferred lynch. Saying Llamarble was more useful than HezLucky was a wtf moment for me.

And then when I was forced to claimed…ignored the hez wagon completely….

he needs to die…he has done nothing but hurt or try to hurt the town…

vote Cirno,

do not let the scum bag slide another day.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1695 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 am

ummm, what?

why would someone who isnt reading and said they were sheeping a vote, not sheep Cirno....

Charlie I want an explanation now.

Amrun wrote:Elvis: No, I think he killed Elli out of threat and assumed everyone would jump on it and tried to defend pre-emptively. It came off very nervous.

He buddied Zel1ink, trying to joke with and appease him, and as you said, they'd been going at each other and it stuck out. MOST of Snarky's votes have been opportunistic - just like his more recent vote.

Cirno wagon is okay, buti am sticking with Snarky and hoping I get more support. He has the highest chance of being scum, for sure.

The most damning thing in Cirno's ISO is his intense fence-sitting on GI, followed by a hammer, followed by continued denial of said fencesitting, but Snarky is still a better lynch imho.

this post looks like "I think snarky is scum (for X) and I am not removing my vote even though it is obvious no one is going to lynch him now...and Cirno is scummy looking because of A, B, C, and X(!!!!), but I still will keep my vote on a useless wagon"

seems like you are covering your bases there....while pushing a wagon that you dont want your name on.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1696 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 am

mod: vote count please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1737 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

4 hours vezo is up, 10 hours lowell is up....that being said I am not really down with offing Vezo, pretty sure he is town.

I would have been okay with Cal though...

Cal, would like to hear some feedback from you..you said you would be okay with being vigged, but didnt want to be off guard...if you read the thread you would have seen that there was support for your vigging..so why did you post?...how do you feel like your game is going? do you think your presence in the game is helpful or hurtful? Who is scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1742 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 am

vezokpiraka wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:4 hours vezo is up, 10 hours lowell is up....that being said I am not really down with offing Vezo, pretty sure he is town.

I would have been okay with Cal though...

Cal, would like to hear some feedback from you..you said you would be okay with being vigged, but didnt want to be off guard...if you read the thread you would have seen that there was support for your vigging..so why did you post?...how do you feel like your game is going? do you think your presence in the game is helpful or hurtful? Who is scum?

Wait. When did I became a vig target?

did you read my post?...I dont plan on vigging you, just was checking the times.

though I think it is funny that both you and lowell post right after I said this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1743 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:05 am

Charlie wrote:From what I've read, it appears the attacks on Cirno are Town motivated. I could get out there and sheep elvis_knits but that would be really reckless voting. Even in sheeping I maintain certain standards. However, if she asks me directly I would oblige.

there is so much about this post I dont like...."sheeping is reckless", then why fucking sheep? why was is okay to sheep for a lowell wagon but not a cirno?..."it appears the attacks on cirno are town motivated" does not make any since as to why you wouldnt vote him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1745 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:08 am

also

@charlie.

if EK asked you to vote Cirno and cirno flips town, who is more at fault you or EK?..
if EK asked you to vote Cirno and Cirno flips scum, who should get more town cred?

please sum up 2-3 bullet points, the case again cirno as you understood it...please sum up 2-3 points the case again lowell as you understood it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1746 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 am

Cirno wrote:Also, Lowell is pretty obvious scum, guys.

you said that already....I for one understand you want us to believe you think lowell is scum...

I got you want distance between you and lowell...understood.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1747 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:11 am

EDIT again=against

curiouskarmadog wrote:also

@charlie.

if EK asked you to vote Cirno and cirno flips town, who is more at fault you or EK?..
if EK asked you to vote Cirno and Cirno flips scum, who should get more town cred?

please sum up 2-3 bullet points, the case again cirno as you understood it...please sum up 2-3 points the case again lowell as you understood it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1749 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 am

Cirno wrote:You know, you really don't need to distance from a lurker.

i doubt you believe that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1751 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 am

have we played together before?

even though this apparently against the rules (i know this, because I have made the above statement or something the like 2-3 times and have been called out on it) in my mafiascum game career...I love the cut of your gib..

dear man, I except your gentleman's wage...lol, though you will be disappointed.

it is obvious you dont really care about your avatar...still like the attempt!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1756 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Cirno wrote:Hence I fucked with CKD's gambit knowing people wouldn't like it.

this is a lie.

you didnt think it was a gambit at the time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1770 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 am

Charlie wrote:Wahaha!
You're hilarious.

any particular reason you find this funny?...you think he is way off?..why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1777 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 am

Well, since we have the majority....Cirno, will you lurk out so it can be a vig?

surely no one else should have a problem with this, lets vig someone we actually think is scummy, versus a lurker.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1778 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 am

also going to
unvote,

just in case cirno goes the way of tajo and self hammers..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1786 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 am

Amrun wrote:I'd rather vig someone else so we don't have to build a whole new wagon.

so then for the record, you are stating you dont want to vig someone who the group thinks is scummy?

why is "building a whole new wagon" such a big deal? isnt that part of finding scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1796 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 am

Cirno wrote:Have you guys realized yet that scum has absolutely no reason to let themselves be daykilled?

Cirno wrote:Anyway, not lurking. Not self-hammering. And certainly not staying quiet.

okay,thanks for the lesson.

vote cirno

and what happened to this bullshit....
Cirno wrote:
Also, stalling like a us congressman at a budget meeting. Come at me, bro.

Cirno wrote:I'm gonna stall and see if he vigs me.

oh wait, answered my own question
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1797 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 am

by the way cirno, our lynch is the one of the only ways to kill scum..so if you really were town, you would lurk out because you got the majority vote...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1799 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 am

scum wants us to vig lurkers, I am not going to vig someone just because they are lurking.

cirno is right about something, no way scum are going to lurk out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1800 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:scum wants us to vig lurkers, I am not going to vig someone just because they are lurking.

at this point in the game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1803 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 am

Alt, i think he understands, I think he is telling us why he cant lurk.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1807 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 am

Altilysian wrote:Want a hammer for your birthday?

after that claim, yes please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1808 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 am

though I wonder why the claim did not include a "what that does" and "who I targetted" type thing...seems to me that if someone who is town, thought they were about to be killed...might provide the info to help their fellow town.

but, there is nothing town about you is there?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1813 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 am

care to tell us which loin you are advising monkey?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1814 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 am

also lion
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1961 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 am

town got incredibly lucky..I was more town then most town, catching Hez's scummy bullshit and then tajo in the gambit.

I should have claimed just about anything else animal wise, but that might have kept me in the game longer...who knows.

here is another thought..if I had not claimed, and I died (flipping scum) hez would have been confirmed town with the cop claim....

and even though I think the bet was against game rules...I am good to my word.

once you did that bet I knew you were town...I have done similiar as town multiple times...it has never saved me...not once...but I know where you were coming from.

I am fine with my QT being released.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1963 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

lol
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE