easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 am

Post by easjo682 »

/confirm

I'm against a character claim for now, I can't see it helping town so there's no point.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by easjo682 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

3French wrote:VOTE: Easjo i replaced him in another game

Good-posting. Easjo will lurk pointlessly in this game until flaking.

Says who? last year when the conversion happened, my computer/internet didn't agree with the new board, so I couldn't really do anything.
As for the game 3French replaced me in (I'm guessing thats the recent newbie one) I received no warning when I was removed from the game.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 am

Post by easjo682 »

andrew94 wrote:reading through, easjo682 first post is very sus. if you look at it. you will know it is wrong.

Is this refering to the fact that I don't think character reveal will help and therefore just get in they way?

killerjester wrote:@easjo682, you've yet to vote. Do you feel there is someone in 6 pages of talk scummy enough to deserve your vote? If not, why?

how am I meant to explain why I'm not voting for someone other than to say I don't feel anyone is sticking out as scum. This is because all of the posting thus far has come off to me like townies bickering and typical early game sheeping. The start of most games comes off like that to me. When I feel it is time I will lay down a vote, but I will not be pressured into it.

jilynne1991 wrote:You guys...I am sooo sorry, but I really need to start cutting the crap out of my life, because I'm going to a math camp soon and then I'm trying to get into a boarding school, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave mafiascum, sorry. I really wish I didn't have to leave everyone like this, but I really don't want to waste my summer. I know I should have thought of this earlier, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it caused you guys.

okay this post comes off as weird as hell, mostly cause I don't like people replacing out as soon as they come under a tiny bit of pressure. Not going to use this against the new person, I'll wait to see how they act.

ThAdmiral wrote:I am of the philosophy that you should ALWAYS have your vote on someone.

Why?
I'm of the belief that I should only lay down a vote when I feel someone is deserving of it. Because it shows that you genuinly believe a person to be dodgy as fuck, when you always have a vote on someone especially if you shift it round alot it comes off wishy washy (and potentially sheepish or WIFOM)

@people in general:
can we not discuss roles when it's pure speculation, save it for discussing a claim and how likely the claim is true.

David Xanatos wrote:But.. surely a game based on identifying tells and using them to determine who is "Scum" is undermined by a "person" who has the posting habits of multiple people, especially if those people are completely anonymous? :/

meta is dangerous, people can easliy intentionally or unintentionally change it. I find you can't grab valid tells from meta.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by easjo682 »

I'm here, just need to do a catch up over the next 12 hours.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”