silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by silavor »

I'm still trying to get over the fact that you nabbed a post of mine from lover's mafia.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by silavor »

You're not Snarky. What's the problem?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by silavor »

Vote: ZeL1nk

for trying to look town.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by silavor »

Fine, Elli, I can live with him being vigfood. I don't see how he's dumbtown, as opposed to scum, though.

Jil, that's just how some people here are, Fate included. If he suddenly
stopped
swearing at everyone,
then
we might have cause for concern.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

Post by silavor »

Ellibereth wrote:
Fate wrote:I don't know if I can go a whole D1 with his dumbass alive though

We can just ignore him.
And we can lynch other guy we we want and vig will obvobv shoot him, if we lynch him vig may dumbshot.

Hez, this is why.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 am

Post by silavor »

self-voting, policy lynching, and pre-mature claims are stupid.

When they're done seriously.

I still can't tell if you're just trolling, or if you really are that terribad that you thought Elli's self-vote was vote-worthy.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 am

Post by silavor »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
I think my best lead is on Fate, then with Elli or Silavor.

Flavour Analysis wrote:In fact I find Cirno and Earmworm to be scummier than Elli and Silavor.

What is this

I don't even
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 am

Post by silavor »

Ze, why is amrun scum?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by silavor »

CKD: It's not quite the same situation, but here Slaxx fakedoublevotes, "hammering" (scum) Ion, and Ion goes into crazyWTFbatshitinsane mode and claims JOAT in a fit of rage the instant he thinks he's been hammered. Turns out it was all an elaborate ruse, as Slaxx himself was scum, too, but the basic idea still stands; scum claim while screaming in anger at their lynchee if they feel they've been quicklynched/daykilled unfairly. Meanwhile, town just don't give a fuck, because eh, it's just another dead VT on day one. Nothing new there.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by silavor »

I'm not ignoring it either, fate. There's just a lot of crap here to sift through.

To whoever had issues with someone's antelope claim, go read the thread again. It's a continuation of a joke from earlier on, when someone pointed out that since sheep don't live in africa, anyone who sheeps is actually and antelope, not a sheep.

Still having scummy feelings from Ze.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by silavor »

PeregrineV wrote:@Flavor:
Scum is Atilysan and pappums Rat and Lowell.

Fate: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink: Scum

Flavor himself- town

Woah woah woah. Slow down. You suggesting we've got a five-man scum team?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am

Post by silavor »

I think flavour's trying too hard. The sad thing is, I'm starting to get town vibes from him. Sorry Elli, you're gonna need a new vig target.

Anyway, FA, with regards to the snarky votes they're neither RVS or PL votes; they're just votes. Some of his posts earlier on really seem like subtle rolefishing, and that's why the bandwagon started. Nothing to do with RVS or PL.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 am

Post by silavor »

ZeL1nK wrote:elvis, can you read silavor in ISO and tell me what you think?

I was getting massive scum vibes from him even before his "slow down..." post to pere. Interested in why you thought he was town prior to that.

I'm sensing massive truckloads of OMGUS oozing out of your post, here. All of a sudden you think I've been scummy since the start? Why are you waiting until page 14 to even consider mentioning that?

Orite, it's cause I called you scum earlier.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 am

Post by silavor »

Amrun, why FA over Earworm?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 am

Post by silavor »

Seacore wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Sigh... what did vezok just claim?

What, this?

Vezok wrote:I'm anteloping like my role-name suggests.

Please, how could this be a role claim? It's so subtle.

Seacore wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Yuppy.

Fate and elli in the same game. That's more like it.

First thing first.

vote Flavor

I'm anteloping
like my role-name suggests.

I want to get rid of DK like right now. Also jyl is pretty annoying too.

vezokpiraka wrote:
I was claiming Antelope.

I'm not claiming role lol.

This sure as hell seems to be a claim to me

Seacore. What's with the change in heart all of a sudden?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

Post by silavor »

elvis_knits wrote:Silavor, please respond to this:

elvis_knits wrote:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE NAMES 5 SUSPECTS DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE SLIPPED AND SAID THERE IS A 5-MAN SCUM TEAM.

Please tell me why you would see pere name 5 suspects and be like: "OMG A SLIP THAT HE KNOWS THERE IS A 5-MAN SCUM TEAM!!!!"

Stop misrepping, I never said it was a slip.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 am

Post by silavor »

...Exactly what I said it was at the time, obviously. I was genuinely wondering if he was suggesting we've got a five-man scum team.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 am

Post by silavor »

My point was to get him to talk, to find out if he really was trying to say there was only five scum or not. It was too vague for me to make up my mind on whether there was anything scummy about it or not.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am

Post by silavor »

Hmm. Fine.
unvote

vote: earworm

The cases against earworm make the most sense to me right now. Having a vote on Ze's not doing anything productive anymore.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

Post by silavor »

elvis_knits wrote:So at this point, I have decided that we need a silavor wagon.

I have thought about the 5-scum debacle, and I do not like it. I do not like that he
1)blew pere's post completely out of proportion as if he thought that pere made a slip.
2)got angry when questioned about it, saying I was twisting his words and he never thought it was a slip
3)when questioned further he hedges and admits he was WONDERING whether it was a slip. So basically I was right that was where he was going with the 5-scum thing, so I wasn't twisting his words.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP WITH THE MISREPPING

I NEVER SAID IT WAS A SLIP

I SAID I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A SLIP, AND WANTED HIM TO EXPLAIN

THERE'S A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 am

Post by silavor »

inHimshallibe wrote:
@silavor: What makes your Ze vote unproductive? What have you done lately (before the unvote) to try and make it productive? If nothing, why not?

The Ze vote was unproductive because I was the only one voting him, and earworm's been acting scummier than Ze recently. Sheeping onto earworm isn't scummy, it's pragmatic.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 am

Post by silavor »

Amrun wrote:
Caught for the wrong reasons temper tantrum?

What is this
I don't even

Amrun

Do you even read the thread? Why exactly do you think I feel "caught?" My issue is that the otherwise-town Elvis keeps trying to transmogrify a simple question into a scum confession.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 am

Post by silavor »

Fate wrote:
WHY ISNT MY SNARKY WAGON HAPPENING WIHTOUT ME?

Because lulzy scum are trying to lynch me instead, hoping that we'll just forget about snarky.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 am

Post by silavor »

elvis_knits wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:silavor has expressed no suspicion of Snarky all game...

THIS IS SO TRUE!

silavor wrote:
Anyway, FA, with regards to the snarky votes they're neither RVS or PL votes; they're just votes. Some of his posts earlier on really seem like subtle rolefishing, and that's why the bandwagon started. Nothing to do with RVS or PL.

Can y'all stop being dumbasses long enough to at least get your facts straight? Please?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:16 am

Post by silavor »

I was too busy voting Ze to vote snarky. If I had multiple votes I would have, but I don't so I didn't.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:43 am

Post by silavor »

Snarky wrote:^ Oh damn, how's that called already? A FoS? Yah, a FoS, or a HoS, or anything that could have translated your opinion on me. Your fail reactions to pressure makes me think you are more probably scum than Amrum.

vote: Silavor

I don't give people the finger. It's rude.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by silavor »

earworm wrote:
He's trying so hard not to get lynched,

And this, dear herbivores, is why earworm is scum.

silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

Post by silavor »

Unvote: Earworm
Vote:ZeL1nk

evilpacman18 wrote:
Ellibereth's vote on DK is seriously opportunistic. Nothing scummy in his post, it's just nooby. Reading his continuing posts, there's so much lack of understanding... play more newbies?

Did you just tell
Elli Fucking Bereth
to play more newbie games? What is this I don't even

Anyway. Seriousmode Sillyvore has been activated.

Ok, explanation time. Elvis called me town at the start of the game. This is important, so pay attention. Then I start purposely stupidposting, and Elvis questions me on it right away. Note that she doesn't call me scum, she simply says "I had a town-read on you, now you're tarnishing it. What's going on?" What's more, when I purposely ignore her and continue stupidposting, she continues to question me without immediately screaming "LOLSCUM" at me. She also continues to scumhunt, interrogating other people besides just me during all of this. Finally, after putting up with all of my crap, she concedes and calls me scum, posting a legitimate case full of logic that shows she's actually thought about this from different angles before coming to the conclusion that I was scum. Even then, she doesn't dwell solely on me, and continues scumhunting in other directions. As I continue to ignore her and purposely stupidpost, she continues to cement her reads, and to try to comprehend the motivation behind my actions.

Why do I bring all this up? Because this is town. This is what town looks like. This is how town thinks.

Pacman, however, makes his reads up as he goes along. His first serious vote is based on trying to
outguess the mod
. The rest of that post is just pure fail. He finds me scummy because... I didn't vote one of my town reads when they stupidposted? Yeah. Because
that
makes sense. Then FA points out that there probably aren't humans in this game, and suddenly I'm scumspect number one? I still don't see how Pacman only sees Seacore as scum if the scum are humans, and how if the scum are animals, suddenly Seacore has to be town and I have to be scum. Which brings me back to my original point; pacman's making this stuff up as he goes. Moreover, this is not a town response. This is a scum band-aid response to WIFOM out of a potential confrontation. Then he vanishes for three days, makes a fluffy catchup post, and continues saying I should be lynched, without really giving any evidence for any of his scum reads. Bonus points for saying Ze is "jokingly being scummy. Probtown" then saying "It's possible that Zelink is that scummy because he's scum. But that would be REALLY bad scum..." Based on how he came up with his other scum reads in his catch up post, there is
no reason
for pacman to try and wifom-defend Ze's scummyness.

So in conclusion, pacman has basically tunneled on me all game, vanished, then made a catchup post where he still tunnels on me while throwing out throwaway "scum" reads, and defending Ze's scumminess with WIFOM.

Policy lynch sheep sheep sheep Let's defend (known town) FA Snarkyscum (but still no case, so sheep) subtle misrepping

Ze finally starts making sense with his full case on Amrun, but then says earworm's nullscum, DK is easily readable despite wanting him policy lynched earlier, and that Pacman's town all without any explanation. Then he retcons me into being scummy all game, despite asking Elvis to ISO me first, so that Ze can be sure he's following the town opinion on what's scummy. But wait, there's more! Now suddenly I'm active lurking, and not really drawing attention to myself, despite me posting my thoughts on everything that had happened. Also worth noting is that at that point Ze still hadn't changed his vote off of snarky from near the beginning of the game, despite never
actually
providing evidence for why snarky's scum in the first place. This doesn't sit right with me. Ze's insecure with shifting his vote around outside of RVS, and despite making an actual case against Amrun, he never actually votes her. Not seeing the town motivation for that. Ze still won't explain why Snarky's scum, although he finally provides a case and a vote against me. It's not much of a case, though. He basically says I'm scum because he thinks all my posts are fluffy, even though they're not. Somehow that's worth a vote, but Amrun's actions from earlier weren't? What's going on here?
This here really takes the cake. Ze's talking to Elvis about policy lynches, but it still proves that Ze's only looking for public approval, not scum. What is this I don't even. When did Amrun become probtown? How do her recent posts nullify everything you had against her earlier? It really looks like Ze's doing the same thing as Pacman, and adjusting his reads to go with the flow of the town. Moreover, after he votes me, he spends the next few posts of his simply defending his town reads. He tunnels completely on to me (JUST LIKE PACMAN), and refuses to talk about anyone else being scummy. He comes close to saying InHim, Snarky and earworm are scum here, but he doesn't actually name names, because he wants everyone to focus entirely on me. Me, me me. The show's all about me. This is
EXACTLY
what I was talking about when I told Fate why his Snarky wagon was flagging. Scum just can't resist me; I taste too good. Anyway, Ze, regarding this I haven't tried to defend myself in the slightest, yet earworm has the
audacity
to to try and corrupt my image into that of flailing scum " trying so hard not to get lynched."

Speaking of Earworm, he's actually rather town. FA's case on him was completely lulzy, and there's a lot of town thought going in to Earworm's posts.

As for snarky, I'm not entirely sure on him just yet. He starts off rolefishing, but then instantly believes
both
of Elli's fakeclaims, even though the second one was saturated with sarcasm and was obviously a joke. Aside from that, though, he's been townposting, and there's a logical thought process to what he does. I'd say he's weak town at this point.

Not liking Lowell. Four posts, each one of them hopping on to a popular bandwagon. He votes earworm twice in a row, while saying it's only temporary until his bandwagon of choice becomes popular. How is that even
remotely
town? Then of course he sheeps on to my wagon with theorycrafting and what looks like
coaching
of all things.

Llamarble seems... disjointed. He started off the game saying Cirno and Snarky were scum, vanished for a few days because of other games with closer deadlines taking precedence, came back yesterday to say Snarky and I were scum based on ISO, then today says Snarky, Earworm and I are town, with Tajo being scum. I'm not getting it, but marble might not have his head in the game yet. Or maybe grey's right, and he's scum. I d'know. Null for now.

Amrun sets up a few false dichotomies throughout the game, but aside from that does anyone have any reason to truly suspect she's scum? A lot of her posts show a town thought process similar to Elvis, and she pursues other avenues of investigation other than just the person she's voting for.

Grey, your scum team is pacman, Ze, possibly evil Llama, and probably Tajo, although Tajoscum is based mostly on gut and the fact that he leaped onto my bandwagon without any real reasoning, then keeps pushing for my lynch without saying why. There's probably more than just that, but no one else is really sticking out to me yet, and I can't properly keep track of this many players like I do in minis and newbies. Still, it's a good place to start.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 am

Post by silavor »

Vote: Evilpacman18

Fine, either one works.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

Post by silavor »

elvis_knits wrote:
silavor wrote:stupidposting

Are you trying to say that you were stupidposting on purpose and then purposely ignoring my questions to get a better read? Like acting scummy to see how I reacted?

:igmeou:

In a word, yes.

And it worked.

Also, you missed Lowell in your list of reads of people on my wagon. Not too surprised, though, he's kinda hard to see what with him never posting.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 am

Post by silavor »

Wow Tajo, way to completely miss the point.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by silavor »

Huh. Wasn't expecting a day kill.

Should've gone for Lowell though.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 am

Post by silavor »

populartajo wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE VOTE SILAVOR SO HE CAN CLAIM IN NEXT POST, OKBAYTHX

How is this town? How is this town in any way, shape or form?

Moreover, I'm at 8 votes. It's 12 to lynch. Why exactly would one more vote make me even consider claiming?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

Post by silavor »

I'm nowhere near L-1.

Why would I claim?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by silavor »

~There once was a "bah" post that crossed the line

It was deleted

The end
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by silavor »

I d'know, Ran, I don't get how it's hypocritical. I didn't really think much of it at the time.

Still can't believe town won, though. All for the best, I suppose.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 am

Post by silavor »

I'm just surprised it took the scumteam that long to choose to kill off CKD and EK.

Amrun, you really overestimated the town this game :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”