SMBM II: Defense of Yoshi's Island (Final! MVPs announced!)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #155 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Celebloki »

Woah, missed the thread opening and most of the RVS. I'll be reading up.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Wow, This game has been moving fast. Just a disclaimer off the bat I don't post much on the weekends, I do most of my play when I am dodging work during the week. I've read up to the current day and I've pretty much come to the conclusion that it's all typical D1 confusing back and forth. I'll need to ISO some people before I come to anything concrete. I think RBT played awfully and agree with the wagon. The vote on DH can only be described as lolbutthurtOMGUS.

So what's RBT at now? L-4?

Vote: RBT
L-3 now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Celebloki »

As I stated before I tend to post very lightly on the weekends and this game happened to open on Friday.

My vote is staying on RBT. Not only was that OMGUS vote horrendous but he hasn't even tried to defend himself. Claims he's been posting reads and in his 7 posts of 2 sentences each I really don't see anything I'd call reads or analysis. He sits there and attacks DH without anything behind it but "you're better than this". Maybe actually try and point out why others are scum instead of just throwing the label around. We're trying to tell you to redeem yourself and actually post some reads or analysis and you don't do it. It also doesn't that you're close to a hammer and refuse to claim, reeks of scum not knowing what to fakeclaim.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Celebloki »

EBWOP: In the last sentence I meant to say It also doesn't HELP that you're etc.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hmm
Unvote

I will unvote for now. I've been in too many games recently where I've had moronic VIs get mislynched. I guess I'll have to add RBT to my blacklist. In the game WC linked he does the same crap where he says he has a great case on someone and when you read back theres nothing. Just like how he has no reasoning or reads in this game and claims to. He's also hostile and refuses to claim in those games, attacks anyone that goes against him. I'm not giving him a pass because this is how he always plays, but he is pretty much on par with DK in the realm of anti-town play. I have other suspicions on TheJakalope who was very obviously lurking. Say's he'll provide more reads and analysis then disappears, but magically is present to unvote when RBT gets to L-1. He's obviously watching the game and just not posting. Then when he does provide reads he comes up with nothing. Say's diddin is scum and isos him, then pretty much says "oh nvm". My guess he saw his name being thrown around and decided to call him scummy.

Vote: TheJakalope

Before other people call me out as being similar to him, I already stated I hardly look at the site on the weekends due to being busy. Usually in the evenings to make sure I haven't missed anything major. I catchup on Monday's and play throughout the week generally from 9-5. Most of my Mafia play time happens when I am at work dodging productivity. There's a difference between lurking and having the game accumulate 16 pages in 2 days when I am usually not around. I claim TheJakalope was lurking because he was there to unvote only about a half hour after RBT went L-1 sunday morning.

My vote on RBT was easy because at the time he had 3 posts to speak of and they were filled with scummy OMGUS. I continued to watch what happened with him each night and decided his crappy defense didn't warrant my unvote. Now, this morning, from other games I see he plays like this often and I would not like to lose a town slot on him, there's others that can be caught.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I'm definitely not defending RBT, I've just been in games recently where a completely moronic town player got lynched D1. DeityKabuto in Planet of Hats, Beck in Hacker Panic. RBT is just coming off as being the same kind of anti-town VI type player. If you read the two games posted he's the same as he's being here and he was town. I'm personally not against lynching anti-town people but it's an unpopular sentiment. We're also pretty far from our deadline and just because this wagon has stalled doesn't mean it can be picked back up later. I'll join it again once we scrutinize a few other people. IMO it's also anti-town to try and end a day so fast when we have Time. Town has the power during the day, we might as well use it.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Celebloki »

EBWOP: doesn't mean it CAN'T be picked back up later

I have a bad habit of mistyping contractions.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Yeah but his play in the one WC posted is very reminiscent of this game. Didn't defend himself, he said he was going to ISO another player then voted him without explaining what he found. Later defending it by saying if they didn't think his amazing case was right they're crazy or something like that, a case he never posted. Just like how here he is claiming to have formed reads and analysis. He was also being demanded to claim and he refused up until his lynch just like he is doing here.

I recognize that he could be using this as a tactic to look like his loltown meta and actually be scum. I completely agree that he is no help to town. I'll help lynch him even. There is just no point in doing it so soon. We can still have a look around and then come back to RBT if he's the worst of the bunch.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Oh hell I'm thinking of the other game
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Oh I see, he did get lynched D1 and revived, scared I misread the game for a moment. Damn theme games.

He refused to claim in Sunset's game like here, and he analyzed in WCs like he did here. He also got close to being lynched in WC's game and was as hostile as he is being here.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm not excusing RBT because of meta, I'm saying theres no point in ending the day so fast. Only scum and trigger happy PRs want the day to end fast so they get to do fun shit. We need to exercise our voice and our vote during the daylight hours people. I will happily pile on and lynch RBT after we've used some of our time. Who knows, RBT will probably dig his hole deeper and become even more obvious, if thats even possible.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well I'd at least like to attempt to get RBT to claim again before we hammer. I may get motivated to drop the hammer. Seems the town isn't much for D1 discussions anyway. We'll at least be able to learn something D2 about what happens at night anyway.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Celebloki »

Riceballtail wrote:And, by after you, I mean, there's no way I'm replacing out just because you think I should.

The case on me is garbage at best, and obviously powered by ScumFuel. There's neither reason to claim or "prove" anything since those two things are true.

Then why don't you actually start playing instead of doing NOTHING. Your slot is being entirely useless right now. What are you accomplishing by being in this game still? You don't post for days, don't attempt to make cases on anyone, don't attempt to defend yourself even the slightest bit. Your play suggests you're inviting votes to be put on you. The only win con your playing to right now is a Jester's win con. There is no way your play can be construed as being with town, mafia, or any kind of third party. I gave you the benefit of the doubt because in other games you play like this and I hoped we could at least explore some discussion on other people but the people in this wagon won't budge, and no one else in the game is even talking or offering an opinion. At this point this wagon looks more like a policy lynch than hitting scum.

You're only hurting your credibility further by not claiming, sure your wagon may be powered by scumfuel, but the townies on it aren't gaining any respect for you either.

I'm hesitantly ready to hammer right now. I'm just gun shy because I recently hammered other VI mislynches in recent games :P. I need need more on my record.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Celebloki »

Prod Dodge, I'll post more tomorrow when I get time. I am caught up in Labor Day activities. I'm sad to see RBT flipped town, he just confirmed that he is a horrible anti-town player that is now blacklisted for me.

I am unsure about the Bunnylover wagon but I can see where the case is coming from. I still thinking TheJakalope was incredibly scummy yesterday and would like to see him get more pressure and post his thoughts. The way he promised more content and then threw diddin's name out as scummy (which he admitted to just latching onto because his name was getting thrown around, not actually believing he was scummy himself) and then hopped on the easy wagon to coast away the day on when he read diddin and got nothing.

Vote: TheJakalope
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well I don't have much more to say, Sure BL is a little iffy but to me TheJakalope has been scummier. He's pretty much admitted to just lurking at this point. He hasn't done anything to actually scumhunt, it's all been show up until this point.

He Lurked at the start of Day 1
Jumped early on the RBT wagon and showed up to unvote as soon as he hit L-1(scum not wanting to lynch a townie)
Called out a list of reads with Diddin being his #1 suspect, said he'd return with a case
Comes back and says "lol nvm, I'm dumb"
I call him out as only calling Diddin scum because his name was being thrown around, not because he actually believed it.
HE TOLD ME I WAS RIGHT and loljumps onto the RBT wagon since all the focus was there.

In post 434, TheJakalope wrote:Celeb, your post is actually true, in a couple ways. Not entirely, because I'm town. But,

I have been keeping up with the game. I just haven't had time to make any useful posts. High School just started, so it will be a bit before I can post anything huge.

I will post something large and useful. I can't make any promises, because I don't know when I have free time, until I actually have free time, but it is coming, and you can count on that.

However, RBT has done jack shit to defend himself, and so VOTE: RBT.

Then coasted the rest of the day on the RBT wagon because no one bothered to look at anyone else.

Now today he is just joining the only wagon that's not him, Bunnylover.

My votes staying on him.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

My bad about the vote, but regardless when are you actually going to give us some real reads or content filled posts other than all the riveting stuff you've given us so far?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Celebloki »

Yeah, not dissing the votes on the Jaka wagon since I mainly started it, but both chkflip and david have supposed cases coming for him. Easy way to sheep a vote without having to justify it.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Celebloki »

My vote is staying on Jaka. I've played with town BL in another game and it's similar to this. Jaka to me just hasn't posted any real content and sheeps onto wagons. Or similarly here he jumped right on WLC because he saw DH (who is leading people around) scrutinize him with hardly a case.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Celebloki »

prod dodge, I still believe Jaka is scum and I haven't seen a compelling reason to move my vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote

I believe his claim for now. He was driving me bananas with his no defense, no case building posts.

I'll have to do some more reading before I place a vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Mod: I will be V/LA Sep. 13-16 and should be back this weekend