The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 322, LordChronos wrote:
In post 321, Will-o-wisp wrote:So I might be getting a site wide ban...

- Oversoul

What for?

I was being a dick to another player.

- Oversoul
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1171, SpyreX wrote:
They could maybe pick a direction and move if you know, people like you weren't actively lurking. :roll:

Time to take off the princess gloves for a moment and take whatever punishment that may bring.

Good. Please let them
remain
off.

You know, between the just bringing a child home, having about 10 hours of sleep in the last week and pulling double shifts to maintain
I've still contributed more than over half the players in this game

I am sorry I don't know your life? I will give you that as I didn't realize how busy you are, but your posts have always been like active lurking in my opinion. Congratulations on the baby, though. :)

Compare that to our team wonderbread hyrdas you and S&M who aren't even drooling on the keyboard and just are awol - it must just be one of those amazing coincidences caused by a butterfly farting in Mexico that LITERALLY MINUTES after getting called out for not posting for three days LO AND BEHOLD there you are. Almost like you've been here the whole time, huh?

I have been here the whole time. I read this thread every day but I am really apathetic about a lot of it. There rarely ever seems to be anything to talk about, as MoI said, since 5 people are being the only active players in this game. Whenever something as bad as Day 1 and Night 1 occurs, I generally lose interest in a game. Losing a townie to a lynch for seemingly no explainable reason is disheartening. Combine that with the fact that our Doctor died, ya. Reminds me of my one and only newbie I played. Which was horrible.

This last back and forth with MoI and MoS is a lottttt of unnecessary words and its so much cleaner when MoI, WHO IS TOWN AND LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON ACTUALLY PLAYING RIGHT NOW, just skips the fighting and gets right to the point like above.

Agreed. I don't understand the question of MoI's towniness either, but to each his own I guess.

My vote staying on Dekes isn't a function of actively lurking and if you were going to use your eyeballs to parse the pretty lines on the screen into a format that makes sense you'd see it for exactly what it is - me saying that when the chips are down KKB is going to be lynched and I WILL help that happen but its not my first choice by a longshot.

Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it wrong. That to me is actively lurking. You pledge your allegiance to a lynch if it gets there, but you remain safe with a vote on someone else who is scummy incase they are lynched as well. You openly state this so that other people will not have a question when you do infact vote for Kanye later in the day. Actively lurking, to me at least, does not mean lurking and just avoiding prods, it is posting like a normal person, but not really contributing anything to the game. Your roleplaying is distracting. You have been asked countless times, nicely, to stop. When you get accused of something and you get angry, that is when you feel the need to stop roleplaying? :roll:

These above paragraphs now eclipse your play this entire game. Additionally I love the callout about me when, lo and behold, you're not even voting.

Lo and behold, I voted. :P

THIS RIGHT HERE is why Feysal needs to live. These things need to get purged with holy fire and fast.

But, for those playing at home:

MoI is town. Sadly, he is the only player at this point I am that confident about being town. And if somehow I'm wrong there GG because at this point he has my support until the dark times are over.

Andirus and Gandalf? Death.
Every hydra in this game but Gut (I think)? Death.
Dekes? Death.
Everyone on that list that can't even make a token effort in three days? Death.

MoI, I will give my opinions but at this juncture I am literally handing my vote over to you to do with as you see fit. Of the games I'm in I will freely admit this one is taking a back burner and that is in no small part to the issues you are bringing up now.

So, lets do it and now I'll go take my turn in the stockades.

Ohhh look at that P-Edit. Look at my absence of caring.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

In post 680, Will-o-wisp wrote:Andrius, how did we go from having a Townier than Turin status to being scum? The posts you quoted are ambivalent and your comments don't seem to point in any direction.

Mist and I have different reads, but we agree that Kanye is likely to be scum.

My top three scumpicks are

Kanye
VitaminR/Ellie
Feysal

I'll let Mist post her top scumpicks.

Why are we letting players who are doing nothing (Ellie and Espeonage) get away with very little participation? Also, I don't understand why Kanye is not trying to move a wagon on someone else yet other people are actively questioning the wagon (Spyrex).

Magna could have easily withheld that information. Instead he chose to post very helpful information that could lead to an explanation on your role (and by proxy, Gandalf's role) and give town a large amount of information. That is why we are confident in Magna town. Why do you even have problem with this if you are forming a voting bloc with him and Ludi?

- Oversoul

My iso says otherwise about the sheeping, MoI. I named those suspicions before Wraith named them. If anything, he is sheeping my reads.

What would be a resposne that is town, MoI? Waiting to be prodded?

Everything that I have said are my actual feelings. You can look at my newbie game for meta for proof that I do give less attention to a game that I feel has been hampered through the early loss of a role. I know you like to use meta as an argument so I don't see why you wouldn't want to look at the game.

I could self meta up and down all day but I don't think it will change your opinions.
Once I get home later this afternoon I will respond to Spyrex's post. I'll end the asshole behavior, I just don't see why Spryex is getting angry over hypocrisy in a game.

- Oversoul
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Andrius you know my god damn stance on Blackberry. I wouldn't act like him if I didn't have the damn interests of town in my god damn heart.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

wooo go Will-o-wisp!

wooo!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”