wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by wazzatron »

hey there wow there's a few people that i'm wondering what goes on in there mind so i have to ask

CRYPTO WTF seriously dude.

a) voted self
b) unvoted and voted someone due to trying to make a plan
c) basicly wanted a super quick lynch.
d) unvoted again and jumped onto another wagon.

so all i have to say is

vote crypto

also i am generally a long winded player and as said in my signature which is a quote from another game of mine i seem to be quite incoherent at times, i tend to be well thought out and like to make plans of what to do and when to do it.

3 mod questions

@mod
1. do we get to know a disclosed amount of abilities that are within the game?
2. the "void/vanilla role" is this saying that none of the abilities you gain will work or just that you have no abilitys?
3. with offline and upgrade can both these be kept secret and are these said where they are for example, can offline still vote publicly but when it comes down to the lynch it doesn't happen
and
for upgrade does it still get mentioned in the vote count where it is sitting or is this totally invisible?

also a few questions for people

@junpei
is it just due to your previous encounters with RVS that you don't participate or is it due to unliking as well because it's a pity to see someone not participate.

@implosion
wouldn't it also be possible though for some abilitys to be put in the void/inactivity zone so that it seems to be passed on but hasn't actually been.

also implosion i like this claiming process because it gives nothing for scum to go on and is very beneficial to the town.

@projectmatt
getting to know peoples personality's can help in a multitude of ways and this way they have to say how they act now and can't cover there arses for different actions under pressure as easily

@ethicalcookie
that is not a personality, say how you act in real life and in this game not just ... well nothing about you because i have no idea what that even means.
also the only anti-town piece i see is the virus.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

tevery best - A sol- v wazzatron slapfight. About the least legible thing that could ever come out of this thread, and it had to hapen at LyLo. FML
wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by wazzatron »

ok first

@mod i was actually voting crypto since post 44 not warrior

Crypto the reads may give scum more to go off but it also will give town more to go off so not giving reads is not necessarily town (not saying it's anti-town either)

even with that said
UNVOTE: CRYPTO
VOTE: FOURSEEN

but i still
FOS CRYPTO

foreseen is just more scummy at this point.

Fourseen please don't just sheep give your own opinions even if they are the same as other peoples i like to see people give there own full arguments because there conclusions can be easily different.
Also you vote and unvote within 40 minutes just because of 2 votes on you under the guise of "wow his so active".
active ≠ town.

that's a main thing that you need to learn.

P-Edit - ninja'd
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

tevery best - A sol- v wazzatron slapfight. About the least legible thing that could ever come out of this thread, and it had to hapen at LyLo. FML
wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 284, Sinestro wrote:My
wazzatron gets scumpoints in my book. While crypto's antics are absurd, I think he's town. Scum wouldn't just run out into the middle of the thread and go QTENQEHATHJQJQAJQ$J SELFVOTE AND WAGONHO. Pushing easy case on silly player is scummy[?]

... why? this is the whole paragraph and there is nothing that is pointed at me in the rest of the post can you please clarify them scumpoints.

Foreseen I'd like to see you vote who you think is scum

ML i have no idea wtf you are on the reasoning to voting someone is worth more than when or whom

with what your saying the theory is always

Player B votes Player A
Player C votes Player A
Player C is scum regardless on what reasoning he had if Player A flips town

... this isn't how it works the reasoning shows the underlying scum.

Scum can vote town but know they are town and can make slight slips which show who is scum and who isn't, it isn't about the order of voting or anything like that.

This said i'd like to see what Foreseen says and until then i don't want a lynch, but this doesn't mean i'm gonna unvote.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by wazzatron »

@warriormode i was never on your wagon (yet) OK just check my posts that was a mod mistake.

@ML i think that warrior hasn't really seemed scummy his "rolefishing" which is in my mind a bit farfetched a word but i think it was in towns interest more than anything else, people have other opinions and that's up to them but i believe that was something done by a townie, i think the announcing of an "anti-town" ability though may have been done by scum and i will keep an eye on him.

you have to realize something i vote for who i find most scummy, at this point it is foreseen he may propose a case to seem less scummy and he might make someone else look more scummy i focus on finding scum
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:51 am

Post by wazzatron »

... when are you all gonna start scumhunting.

In post 357, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 354, nopointinactingup wrote:I find the reasoning of Ludi and those who talk about how there's 0% fourseen is scum by the fast wagonning bullshit. It's just appeal to probability. Please show evidence that he's not scum instead. If Fourseen flips scum those will be my number 1 suspects.

Hi scum.

You're better than this word macaroni salad when you're town.

VOTE: nopointunactingup

... seriously actually place a case so that people will believe you i will say this once

to start a legitimate wagon place a convincing case that gets others to look at what they have done.

but no you have just said he is scum... sorry but i don't believe it.

In post 360, Furcolow wrote:I am a warrior sent to here from another land in order to maintain everything just in this scenario
I will not be deterred in my mission.
I am the Keanu Reeves character.

wtf seriously... scum hunt don't just put your shit here, either do something and scum hunt or replace out.

In post 362, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 361, Junpei wrote:DrippingGoofBall, post analysis please, your proclamations mean nothing to me without anything to back them up.

You're scum, but I'll entertain player-specific requests. I'm not justifying each one of my reads individually, it would take too long.

again seriously need to give reasons the more reasoning you have the more people will think he is scummy.

In post 367, DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, my SlySly read is completely valid. I read him like a book.

how? why? this seems to me like scum only scum know every role and can "read like a book"

In post 371, Furcolow wrote:
In post 350, DrippingGoofball wrote:
LEGITIMATE SIMULATIONS

XX4698015 - DrippingGoofball [crypto] [Online.]
CY3601025 - Toogeloo [Online.] <- town
OS7326311 - Magister Ludi [Online.] <- town
DZ2705139 - Furcolow [Online.] <- town
KD4483656 - springlullaby [Online.] <- maybe scumbuddy in middle of list
FY2944752 - implosion [Online.] <- scumbuddy in middle of list
VP7633971 - MagnaofIllusion [Online.] <- maybe scumbuddy in middle of list
WE5874016 - Sinestro [Online.]
TI1875313 - SlySly [Online.] <- im guessing here through interaction from previous quote
YN9933507 - warriormode [Online.] < i doubt warriormode is scum with them
ED5235621 - projectmatt [Online.]

RUNNING PROGRAMS

QN3377293 - EtherealCookie [Online.]
NV9891464 - RedCoyote [Online.] <- look into these
ZO1739422 - FourseenCircumstance [Online.] <- another scumbuddy in middle of list? crypto bussing? not sure
RX3447924 - wazzatron [Online.] <- look into these
BT1357719 - Stringer Bell [Online.]

QUARANTINED FILES

UG9095648 - whispersilk [Online.]
PZ5915512 - diddin [Online.] <- not scum with
AB3817120 - Drunken Piper [Online.]
GH8479717 - PeregrineV [Online.]
LV1086665 - Workdawg [Online.]
HI9210223 - Bunnylover [Online.]

HOSTILE SCRIPTS

IW8573414 - Junpei [Online.] <- scumbuddy
SN5795818 - Kdub [Online.]
JW2804010 - nopointinactingup [Online.]

Note: I read backwards to page 9. Subject to change.

DGB+implosion+junpei+slysly+possibly one of red/wazza or magna/spring and one of whispersilk/drunken piper/peregrinev/workdawg/bunnylover those are the six scum from my take on my scumread on crypto (i have meta) and the subsequent reads from scum DGB's list

sorry but i don't like any use of meta because of one simple reason

everyone acts differently in different environments even if 1 person changes another persons attitude will change.

In post 376, FourseenCircumstance wrote:@Game so If no one thinks I am scum, then why am I still the leading wagon...
Question to Furclow you didn't answer the question about what your prod avoid posting was all about?
Question to Junpei How do you feel on Redcoyote?

i think you are scum... but you didn't read any of my post did you...

OK now i will go back and re-read again sorry for any inconvenience for everyone.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 403, RedCoyote wrote:
MoI 315 wrote:

wazza 381 wrote:... seriously actually place a case so that people will believe you i will say this once

to start a legitimate wagon place a convincing case that gets others to look at what they have done.

I don't like this defense of nopoint out of the blue.

i'm not trying to defend anyone i'm pointing out the simple fact that no case means that i have absolutly no reason to believe the 'case' on him, which may i point out is non existent.

This is me trying to let everyone know that in order to make a case you need a case to be made to begin with.

Also to do with my 'in-activity' this will probably be my regular posting habits because i don't have time at any other point to put posts up.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by wazzatron »

easy post 186 would have consisted of
vote diddin
FOS crypto

there is no reason in the first place he should have voted crypto with his post.

next town foreseen would have gone

blablabla heres actual reasoning that isn't sheeping

then finally he would have went

oh shit some pressure (i'm not gonna back pedal like a retard)
projectmatt lynched information = blablabla
i have a town read on MoI therefore his scum read on crypto is relevant
junpei you need actual reasoning (this was before back pedaling hard)

theres a bunch of townie answers that could be put in
first instead of being moronic don't do it or at least have your own case.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 557, RedCoyote wrote:Good lynches in no particular order: Drunken Piper, Stringer Bell, Junpei, Toogeloo, ForseenCircumstance, wazzatron, diddin

Unvote
;
vote: diddin

Completely ducking most questions asked of him, seems much more reluctant to participate this game than he did last game, and I think matt caught him dead to rights on his hypocritical voting.

Why these people: Drunken Piper, Wazzatron

I'd like to understand the Drunken Piper thing i don't see it as scum so much as entertaining, and I have no clue why your voting me after this post

In post 556, RedCoyote wrote:
MoI 434 wrote:Asking someone to clarify why they are pushing someone as scum isn’t a defense. It’s asking for clarification. A defense would have been along the lines of “Nopoint is Town you have no case and are scummy for pushing on Nopoint without one”.

You have to read between the lines. No one is going to be so blunt as to say, "Nopoint is town!!! WTF are you doing!"

That said, wazza's response was acceptable enough for me to back off for the time being.

... these two posts do not add up at all

UNVOTE:FORESEEN
VOTE: RED COYOTE

This is a bit OMGUS but after him saying "oh yeah it's ok he did good he's not scum" he then goes "Yo guy's hes a good lynch"
these don't add up and seem like scum missing his change in reads
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 569, Junpei wrote:Implosions' early posts made me think he was a great analytical and thorough player, but I suppose that is not the case as his recent posting is full of proclamations and waffling. Care to show up to the game Implosion, or is this how you always play?

I thought this was an amazing playerlist... but many things aren't turning out the way I thought they would.

Wazza could you elaborate more on the contradiction from RedCoyote? I'm not following it.

one post after he state's that he was happy with my response (meaning i no longer would seem scum logically) he has decided that i am still a worthwhile lynch and this does not seem plausible also unless he finds my post 462 scummy there is no posts in between my voting him and me replying with a satisfying answer so there isn't any real reason to see me as a "good lynch".
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 am

Post by wazzatron »

In post 587, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Oh look, Wazzatron is doing the exact same thing at

Wazz wrote:Why these people: Drunken Piper, Wazzatron

I'd like to understand the Drunken Piper thing i don't see it as scum so much as entertaining, and I have no clue why your voting me after this post

This response to Red indicates he has no problem with Red suspecting Stringer, Junpei, Toogello, Fourseen or diddin. Thus all should be at least some degree of scummy in Wazz’s mind.

Yet he places an unproductive Red vote when Stringer or Junpei need a serious push to get a lynch with deadline approaching.

no this is not why that is taking what i said out of the thought I HAVE A TOWN READ ON DRUNKEN PIPER, and i am allowed to scum hunt and i will be on a liable wagon soon i believe you could all do some more scumhunting yourselves though.

In post 607, Kdub wrote:
Everyone:
If you are not already voting for one of them, who among the top 3 suspects (Stringer Bell, nopoint, Junpei) would you most want to lynch today?

Stringer i think is slightly VI
Junpei has been doing what i think a town would
nopoint has been rubbing me the wrong way for most of the game
so when i do place my vote it'll probably go on nopoint.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 am

Post by wazzatron »

In post 618, RedCoyote wrote:
wazza 568 wrote:Why these people: Drunken Piper, Wazzatron

Not a fan of the sonnet style posting, although, on a closer readthrough, it's not as bad as I initially thought. Is it just me or does it seem like he made a lot more posts than he has?

I'll give you that wazza, I'll retract that. I thought his vote was still on warrior, which kind of put me off to him. I didn't realize he had switched to SB.

As for you, I don't like your brazen defense of nopoint. Just because you responded well doesn't mean I automatically think you're town. I think you'd make a good lynch.

hmmm the thing is if you look at the actual post i was commenting on (DGB's macaroni salad crap) and i saw no reason for the wagon so i was trying to point out to everyone that i wanted actual cases and not just the crap that was being pulled out of no where, just like in science you can't prove it without actually showing how you proved it.

this was the post.

In post 381, wazzatron wrote:
In post 357, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 354, nopointinactingup wrote:I find the reasoning of Ludi and those who talk about how there's 0% fourseen is scum by the fast wagonning bullshit. It's just appeal to probability. Please show evidence that he's not scum instead. If Fourseen flips scum those will be my number 1 suspects.

Hi scum.

You're better than this word macaroni salad when you're town.

VOTE: nopointunactingup

... seriously actually place a case so that people will believe you i will say this once

can you honestly tell me that there is a case here or not, honestly bold it for me.

also i can understand the "scummy" seeming of drunken piper's posts i honestly think they are fun and i will see if he makes actual reads, if not it will seem more scummy.

Still i'm not unvoting you yet i want to see your answer
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by wazzatron »

i'm sorry i have to interject here but isn't the idea to prove his scum not prove his town (innocent until proven guilty) tell me if this is not the case.

so i would like to see you build up a case you've had the time to and i instead of arguing you did this we would be a lot further along and possibly at your desired lynch.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 653, Magister Ludi wrote:kdub, do you have any scum reads on this nopoint wagon? This wagon is pro. I recommend shooting here.

this makes no sense to me, are you saying shoot someone on the wagon or that the shot sould be at nopoint, also what is your response to my post?

Foreseen are you gonna post some actual content or just prod dodge the whole time?
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by wazzatron »

so your on good now you can respond to my previous post also the wording here suggests your asking if the nopoint wagon has scumreads on it eg. (DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion, Furcolow) and asking to shoot within the wagon, also just because of your reads doesn't mean that you may not have been telling kdub to shoot within the wagon.

now answer my post
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 am

Post by wazzatron »

DGB what then is your thoughts on Foreseen's actions?
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am

Post by wazzatron »

In post 690, EtherealCookie wrote:
Junpei would be my second pick. I dislike how he just “finds people scummy” without a case on them.

Everyone in this game has being doing this that is why we haven't lynched yet.

springlullaby wrote:
Just read his scum meta magician mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=19062

I don't ever just go off 1 piece of meta bring up another 2-3 games where he does this and i'll be happy to listen

P-edit: Junpei is right no-one has been giving any reads at all this is why we are stalling so hard
PP-edit: Yeah because at least everyone is posting a case and his the only one who hasn't [/sarcasm]
PPP-edit: stop being so quick guys.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 748, chkflip wrote:
Page 6 -

Toog's self vote made me face-palm hard enough to regret both facepalming and finding his play scummy all in one. He seems like VI the more that I read, which isn't something I particularly enjoy saying about people but... damn dude, really?

Page 9 -

Holy quickwagons, Batman! Why didn't the Fourseenwagon come to fruition? If it weren't P9 I'd be asking that question a little more seriously. The only Fourseen voter I see as off is wazz, but that might boil down to the fact that I don't find logic in his posting style or motivations. Not town-logic anyway.

First off toog on page 6 well i think everyone was thinking it but i think it may have been more of a scum motivation to keep his vote off of everyone else to lessen suspicion but that's just me.

also my "posting style" has in my games on forums been called illogical and illegible (check my sig quote.) but i have been trying my best to fix this. This said how was it not town logic unless your specifically saying that there are 8 scum by my count https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 0#p3545300(this vote count) there is no logic behind your suspisions so could you actually go into more depth as to why you found me out of all of the votes to be scummy and only me.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 747, Magister Ludi wrote:My job isn't to convince you you're scum, (which you will never admit to), but to convince others you are scum.

So when exactly are you planning on doing this because i am still waiting for the case and considering this day vig has to be used soon i think you should place a case now.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 am

Post by wazzatron »

In post 753, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Stringer

VOTE: Ghostlin

Wazza wrote:no this is not why that is taking what i said out of the thought I HAVE A TOWN READ ON DRUNKEN PIPER, and i am allowed to scum hunt and i will be on a liable wagon soon i believe you could
all
do some more scumhunting yourselves though.

1. Is your assertion that I specifically am not scum-hunting?
2. You certainly are allowed, and encouraged, to scum hunt. The fact remains that you can scum-hunt without placing a vote via questioning, comments and accusations. At the stage of the game we were at when I posted getting a lynch was paramount to Town’s needs. Placing a vote somewhere unproductive was not Pro-Town in the least.

1. I've bolded it for you.
2.what's the best way for you to scumhunt? i'll answer for you with your vote. Also it may have been "paramount" in your opinion however i don't believe it was i was happy to change at that point was 3 day's before now (4-5 days to deadline) and i believe that there would be time to change my vote,
Do you Disagree?

also i have to ask is there a reason you voted both stringer (top of post) and Ghostlin (just above quoted) in the one wall?
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by wazzatron »

i'm sorry but kdub that was a terrible shot did you not see the vote count just before hand that was your decision and not anyone else.

But Ghostlin seems like he's the scum of the day that i can see getting lynched and to be honest i want to see what holds in this role of kdubs.

Vote Ghostlin
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 890, Magister Ludi wrote:Wazza, is vote count analysis useful? Does a bad vote supported by a large post mean that player is town?

what i meant is that Nopoint only had 2 votes as of the last vote count.

In post 828, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x24 ::

Furcolow (5) -
Stringer Bell, Drunken Piper, DrippingGoofball, Ghostlin, FourseenCircumstance

Stringer Bell (4) -
EtherealCookie, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, Furcolow

Junpei (3) -
SlySly, springlullaby, Sinestro

FourseenCircumstance (2) -
Junpei, chkflip

nopointinactingup (2) -
Toogeloo, implosion

Ghostlin (2) -
MagnaofIllusion, Magister Ludi

Magister Ludi (1) -
nopointinactingup

Toogeloo (1) -
warriormode

RedCoyote (1) -
wazzatron

Not Voting (4) -
whispersilk, Kdub, projectmatt, PeregrineV

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2011-11-08 23:07:02).

And that he did not use his Vig powers as a town based vote but as a self based decision contradictory to what he was wanting earlier.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by wazzatron »

Kdub's shot seen as this has been at me for a bit is scummy because he goes out of his way to say town can decide, and then when he claims the vote count change dramatically here is the vote count before he claimed, via this he should have shot Stringer

In post 626, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x19 ::

Stringer Bell (8) -
MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, projectmatt, Bunnylover, RedCoyote

nopointinactingup (5) -
DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion, Furcolow

as soon as he claims day vig he say's town can vote.

In post 649, Kdub wrote:
I claim day vigilante

My plan was to let the day progress as normal and just use it when someone was about to be lynched, but since that hasn't happened and we are coming up on the deadline, I figured I should claim now so we can figure out effectively two lynches in the next 3-6 days. I had hinted at wanting to take out diddin earlier, but I know that would be selfish and it's better for us overall
if we get input from everyone to figure out how best to use it
. What I did not want to happen was to get down to the deadline, have someone claim some PR that would make us reconsider, and then I'd be forced to either kill them anyway or risk a quickhammer happening before I could use it.

So it looks like SB is the top choice for now. I'll hold off on the shot for a couple days so we can discuss if this is the way we want to go, but we should make a decision and get a claim within the next day or two.

1. SB is the top shot at this point, note this.
2. He wants input from everyone

next vote count comes along.

In post 701, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x21 ::

Stringer Bell (6) -
MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, Bunnylover, RedCoyote

nopointinactingup (5) -
DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion, Furcolow

A few people jump off the formed stringer wagon.

now read this one.

In post 727, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x22 ::

Stringer Bell (7) -
MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, Furcolow

nopointinactingup (4) -
DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion

now stringer has another vote and no point has dropped off by 1 vote.

In post 793, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x23 ::

Stringer Bell (5) -
EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, Furcolow

Junpei (3) -
SlySly, springlullaby, Ghostlin

FourseenCircumstance (3) -
Junpei, Sinestro, chkflip

Furcolow (3) -
Stringer Bell, Drunken Piper, DrippingGoofball

nopointinactingup (2) -
Toogeloo, implosion

note that now another 2 votes are off nopoint and stringer has dropped by 2 but also note the amount of wagons in-between Stringer (the top wagon) and Nopoint, there are three wagons that have more than two votes that kdub could have used his shot on.

In post 828, The Eruci wrote:
:: VoteCount 1x24 ::

Furcolow (5) -
Stringer Bell, Drunken Piper, DrippingGoofball, Ghostlin, FourseenCircumstance

Stringer Bell (4) -
EtherealCookie, Bunnylover, RedCoyote, Furcolow

Junpei (3) -
SlySly, springlullaby, Sinestro

FourseenCircumstance (2) -
Junpei, chkflip

nopointinactingup (2) -
Toogeloo, implosion

Last one before the shot furclow has become the most popular now and Stringer, junpei, Foreseen are also more votes on then nopoint.

yet remember he wanted everyones input the input here would show that going from 5 votes down to 2 that's 60% of his wagon going elsewhere that public opinion say's don't shoot him.

the shot quote is.

In post 837, Kdub wrote:I suppose there's not much more that's going to be said. I had already made this decision a few hours ago, and there weren't significant objections outside of Ludi.

Kill: nopointinactingup

I'm comfortable with this decision.

there weren't significant objections outside Ludi

1. three people showed there objections by jumping off the wagon
2. this was not going by public opinion

The shot happens and this is kdub after the shot.

In post 896, Kdub wrote:
wazzatron wrote:i'm sorry but kdub that was a terrible shot did you not see the vote count just before hand that was your decision and not anyone else.

While it's true that the ultimate decision was mine, the vote count immediately prior to my shot is not relevant.
What is relevant is both the vote count and general sentiment before I claimed
. Do you see why? Once the day vig was revealed, scum could try to manipulate the general sentiment and vote count away from themselves, which is a good thing from an information standpoint, but makes future vote counts irrelevant to who is the optimal target.

By the way, I note that when I asked people for their opinions on the top wagons,
you said that nopoint was your highest suspect and you would probably vote him
. So why do you think my shot was "terrible"? It obviously wasn't because you thought nopoint was town, and I just pointed out the flaw in your vote count argument. It sounds very much like you are trying to distance yourself and throw dirt on me after the fact.

now the bolded part contradicts all that has happened within this time and if this was true he would have shot stringer
The italics part, Kdub though he was my highest suspect others disagreed with you and the vote counts at all times show that the town didn't want the nopoint shot except for you and 2 others.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by wazzatron »

In post 1035, Furcolow wrote:
In post 926, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 923, Drunken Piper wrote:
vote Furc

Forgive me, for being picky, while trying to stay afloat
But I really really would like to know the reasoning behind your Furc vote.

Then he votes me twice
But I believe he's town
I wonder if we can play nice
and not have one of us drown

I've read both WorkDawg and Ghostlin entirely, and I don't believe the slot is scum
unvote

In post 1037, Furcolow wrote:bah, I just noticed MoI said the deadline was in 16 hours
I'm not 100% sure Ghostlin is town
vote: Ghostlin

I am leaning town on Implosion after reading him in iso
I was already leaning town on projectmatt
DGB might actually be town, I didn't get the best reaction ever
Crypto's selfvote makes me lean town on DGB
I am null on Magister Ludi
I am mildly leaning town on PeregrineV

In the case of two teams, I definitely feel players like MoI and Drunken Piper would shift from me having town reads on them, to me having scum reads.

I want K Dub lynched if I am mislynched, and if he is scum lynch MoI because of KDub's justification over his Fourseen vote. His interaction with MoI is scummy in my eyes.

I don't like this trying to get this done so late is scummy to me.

Unvote: Ghostlin
Vote: Furcolow
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 am

Post by wazzatron »

Replace out
Did not pass an ability N1

Sorry i've just been swamped with so much stuff recently.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”