Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 68, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 44, wazzatron wrote:CRYPTO WTF seriously dude.

a) voted self
b) unvoted and voted someone due to trying to make a plan
c) basicly wanted a super quick lynch.
d) unvoted again and jumped onto another wagon.

so all i have to say is

vote crypto

I'm not an expert on crypto's play, I've never played with him before, but it certainly seems to me that a), b), and c) were all part of RVS, and therefore not really to be taken seriously. In d), he jumped on the warriormode "wagon", which consisted of Magistar Ludi and nobody else, because warrior's reasoning was nonexistent.

In post 35, warriormode wrote:I like your plan implosion.
Should be very helpful.
And I doubt scum will pass each other abilities.
But if they do, all the easier I suppose.

Vote: crypto

If we go with the assertion that crypto voted warriormode because he failed to give a reason for his vote, then this unvote-vote onto MoI certainly needs some explaining:

In post 59, crypto wrote:
unvote
vote: magnaofillusion

Isn't the point of RVS to get discussion start, and therefore should be taken seriously?

@Junpei: My personality is the same irl and game. I am shy and not very outspoken.

@Crypto: Your play of, "Im too scummy to be mafia," won't work.
Vote Crypto

@MoI: The strategy seems good as it was in the first game. The only problem I have is that the mod would obviously have done something to make the plan fail.

In post 123, warriormode wrote:
In post 121, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 116, warriormode wrote:
In post 114, Toogeloo wrote:By the by...

I have a power. One that has been described as "anti-town" by at least one person.

Seriously? Why are you sharing this?
Unvote, vote:Toogeloo

How does it make him scummy that he has an anti-town ability? The abilities were distributed at random..The fact that he shared it doesn't really matter to me, doesn't give me a tell at all. The only thing it tells me is that there are anti-town abilities in the game..

If we lynch someone with an anti-town ability, doesn't that mean that ability is gone?
I thought we also agreed not to say or hint towards our roles for today. did we not?
His post here isn't really scummy, the fact that he hasn't voted or even given some kind of read on anyone yet is.

We lynch people who are ANTI-TOWN and have a ANTI-TOWN ability.
Not someone who hasn't shown to be Anti-town, but has an Anti-town ability.
You voted Toog not for been scummy, but because he hasn't given content? So you don't think he scum, but lets lynch him anyways?
Wut?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 163, crypto wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Crypto: Your play of, "Im too scummy to be mafia," won't work.
I'm not trying to be scummy. In fact I'm one of the most proactive players right now. Take two.

What pro-active thing have you done?
I see the "active", but I fail to see anything that would lead you to be town.
And clearly you misread what I posted. I believe three of your post has had the statement of, "Scum wouldn't do this, its too scummy".

In post 196, FourseenCircumstance wrote:hmmm..... Ponder.....

Crypto is a pretty active player and that is very helpful for the town early on to generate discussion and what not so I'd like to see him stick around.....
unvote

That is just bad lol

I am still in favor of Crypto been lynched, but I think FourseenCircumstance is a much more obvious choice.
Unvote, Vote: FourseenCircumstance
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 206, crypto wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:What pro-active thing have you done?
I see the "active", but I fail to see anything that would lead you to be town.
If you need me to hold your hand through this then it's not worth the effort.

Oh boy, I do so hope that I get a killing ability.

@Toog: BUT I LOVE YOU.

@ML: Sorry, but I disagree with you.
I agree with Junpei that your taking things out of proportion.
Fourseen wagon seems like a wagon on a person who back peddle, well not even back peddle, just completely failed.
MoI plan would come from him regardless of alignment, since it was his plan in the previous game. If he had not posted his plan, he would be 100% scum. Basically he was kinda forced to post his plan (not that the plan isn't good).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Got prodded.
Keeping up with the thread, but anything I would say, has been said already.
Unvote, Vote: ML

I'm a little more confidence that Fourseen will flip town. ML has been protecting Fourseen a little too hard. Enough to gain some crediability in the game with his reads on a claimed "bad player" when they flip town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 402, Magister Ludi wrote:You think fourseen is town and then vote me over the fact I've been calling him town? Hell, you probably got the idea he was town from me. And can you explain what you mean by saying;

a claimed "bad player"

What do you mean by this?

What are your thoughts on nopointactingup and warrior?

I don't like the defense that your given Fourseen. I see Fourseen as obvious lynch material, and yet you who I would say is a good mafia player would defend him. I don't see why you would do that, other then for credibility if Fourseen flips town.

A bad player been a VI, somewhat like myself, DK, shotty.

Don't see nothing pointing that nopoint is scum. He believes Fourseen is scum, so its obvious that he would try to keep the wagon on him.
I don't like that Warrior is lurking, but I don't have scum read on him.

@Toog:
A)"Too much justification for the vote switch"
I didn't give any justification. At that moment, I saw Fourseen scummier then Crypto.
B)"Trying to play Town against Town"
I agree with what Junpei said. Im not trying to pit anyone against anyone.
c)"Bad talk about Fourseen wagon"
Their are about 14 people needed to achieve a lynch. With 11 people on the wagon, why would (as scum) distance myself against it as their would be less then 10% chance that people would focus on me if Fourseen flipped town? Wouldn't it be better for me to achieve a Town Fourseen lynch as scum?
I think your reaching a little bit, and your the one over justifying your vote on me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 418, SlySly wrote:
In post 378, Magister Ludi wrote:
(I believe in last game scum had daytalk? If so, you would expect one of his buddies to at least tell him something good to say)

ML tells FC to check their scum daytalk for a pointer.

------------

In post 391, Ghostlin wrote:
Crypto was the kind of person that got my hackles to rise and made me want to vote him just because he made me annoyed and mad.

This is a common epic fail mindset on this site.

-------------

In post 414, Bunnylover wrote:
Their are about 14 people needed to achieve a lynch. With 11 people on the wagon, why would (as scum) distance myself against it as their would be less then 10% chance that people would focus on me if Fourseen flipped town?

What's up with the fuzzy math. It takes 13 to lynch. According to the vote post, your unvote left 8 on the wagon.

Didn't know the actual number it take for him to be lynch, and was doing a "what if" statement. Thought that was fairly obvious.

@Kdub:
1) I think ML is over defending FourSeen. Its not what Fourseen has done that changed my read on him, it what other people have done.
2) Scum defending scum. Ok. How does this change my vote on ML? I am still voting scum right? Also scum defending scum wouldn't be for townie credit. I would be leaning on Fourseen been more town then my previous read, but that doesn't mean everyone else read will change.
3) I can do a lot more then I've shown. The problem is, that I am not an outspoken person. So I could have recognize the situation before in a previous game, but not spoke about it because I thought it was stupid. I'm trying to change that about my play, and be more outspoken. But I understand why you think that.
Question though: Do you agree or disagree on the scenario that I posted. That last statement (Number 3), makes me believe you see/agree with the scenario, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.

In post 448, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 401, Bunnylover wrote:Got prodded.
Keeping up with the thread, but anything I would say, has been said already.
Unvote, Vote: ML

I'm a little more confidence that Fourseen will flip town. ML has been protecting Fourseen a little too hard. Enough to gain some crediability in the game with his reads on a claimed "bad player" when they flip town.

So you're saying when Four flips town, ML will reap free town cred? You've been in this game in a while, do you have anything else to add to the case?

Im saying people might lean more to believe ML over those who were on the Four lynch. Not at the moment. What do you mean by "you've been in this game in a while"?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Kdub:
If Fourseen is scum, then I wouldn't be too sure what to think of ML. I don't think ML as scum would defend his scum buddy so hard. So at best, I would say they are at least not on the same scum team (assuming 2 scum team in this situation). Not sure why I didn't just answer it like that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote
Vote: Stinger

I agree more with Stinger then with Nopoint as scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 672, Junpei wrote:No, we shoot Fourseen who has been completely useless and extremely scummy, and lynch Stinger.

Agree with this. Fourseen is the type of player you shoot, as they can cost us the game in the end.

@Kdub: I don't like what your doing. You put the day vig ability in danger. Then you give up the responsibility of a day kill by asking for input on who you should shoot. If you shoot scum, some will view you as town. If you shoot town, most will view you still as town since it was not you who made the decision, but it was everyone.
Post 689 of yours: The post sounds like you are doing this to avoid the responsibilty 100%.

@MoI: What is the benefit of keeping the hider ability in-game?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Finally getting a day off tomorrow, will read the pages I missed (about 6 I believe).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Why can't the hider ability be roleblocked? The first night it can be blocked (since its claimed), the others it will be more random. Also if the hider ability hits scum, they can block it the next night as well. Not only did you forgot about someone claim about having the power to stop a person passing their ability.
Edit: Nevermind, power been removed so far.

Yay so much content I'm giving in this catch-up <_<.
I don't agree with MoI saying DGB is scum if Ghostlin flips scum.
I agree more with DGB at the moment, Furclow ISO just reads third party to me.
Vote: Furclow
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I had no ability last night, therefore I passed none

@Toog: Why did you choose now to kill?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I dislike the way MoI is going about showing that he had a scum read right. I don't recall him doing this in other games I've played with him, but its not enough for me to vote him.
I'm wary of Toog. Redirecting an ability to yourself isn't the pro-townies motion.
I'm not seeing the RC hate.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm kinda still alive.
Its Thanksgiving week and I work in a meat department, so I'm having to work every day.
Soonest I can read would be Thursday.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

scum might have known that their scum buddy hid behine sinestro, assuming warrior is telling the truth and just not trying to get a mislynch. If we assume their are two scum teams, one team could have redirect the hider towards one of their own teamates. the team with the hider scum would now believe his target was scum and try to achieve that lynch or nk them later on.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 1420, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1419, Bunnylover wrote:scum might have known that their scum buddy hid behine sinestro, assuming warrior is telling the truth and just not trying to get a mislynch. If we assume their are two scum teams, one team could have redirect the hider towards one of their own teamates. the team with the hider scum would now believe his target was scum and try to achieve that lynch or nk them later on.

Look, a large amount of nothing. Bunny this is all basically pointless speculation about what MIGHT have happened.

Who is scum? Give us your Top 3 Non-Sinestro scum reads with a small bit of why stat!

The post before that told ya'll I haven't read pages I missed, during my lunch today I checked the thread and gave my opinion on what happened in those 4-5 post.

@MoI: If Stringer was scum, but had a pro-townie ability would he not just send his ability to the void? Does it really matter what ability the person we are trying to lynch have if they are scum? They know their number is up, and will try to cause the most damage to the town before the next day arrives.
Do you still believe we should avoid lynching top scum canadiates because they hold a useful town ability?

In post 1356, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:

Junpei wrote:Also, MoI, I read the kdowns games, and FC doesn't perfectly fit the VI bill, so I fail to see your strong opinion that he is town.

At this point Junpei I really don’t care. You aren’t going to change your opinion. But it’s clear to me you are looking for any reason to get back on what I see as a very bad lynch. If you are expecting Fourseen to meet some perfect template of a VI you are fooling yourself. Day 1 should pretty clearly say he’s Town, IMO. The wagon on him developed at a rate you just don’t see on scum. Look how long it took me to rally enough support to make Stringer a viable candidate and the resistance there was. Now look at he relative ease at which Fourseen reached double digits.

I can prove the above statement wrong. I've been in a game where we quicklynched scum.
I don't see how the speed of any wagon can maintain whether that person is town or not.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Junpei: When did the MoI slip happen in the QT?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

What was the reason for waiting 3 days later to post the slip?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”