elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1566 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why is nobody voting (for internet stranger)?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1569 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS wrote:I was right about DBG not being aligned with the town

You were WRONG about her being scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1573 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well if they both knew they were scum in a neighbor/mason relationship, they might have been overly suspicious that there was scum in the amrun/spyrex relationship. Although neighbor usually means unconfirmed to each other, and mason means confirmed townies.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1589 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't care if IS claims or not.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1590 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

IS wrote:4) Can Poro be assumed to be an SK? Or can his vig claim be believed just because he says so?
5) Should Poro be allowed to live until the endgame?

4)Why do you think there is an SK in this game. We have two scum teams already, and no unaccounted for kills. Why would we lynch prozac for being an SK when there is no evidence we have an SK?
5)If we lynch prozac it should not be because of his claim. Lynching for roles and flavor is for dumbasses, scum, and townies who want to lose.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1601 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think Prozac said he had a theory about the game. I'd like to hear it. Maybe he's waiting for VP to claim. So I guess after.

ALSO: VP, WE ARE WAITING ON YOU TO CLAIM

In case anybody was wondering:

Scum:
IS

And prob 2 of these 3:
MBL
LG
zeek

I still think EPM sucks and has done nothing for this game. I guess he's possible.
UT is still acting like he's VLA. Makes me squidgy.

My plan is to lynch IS and hope the rest gets clearer in the meantime.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1613 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Honestly people, my role: "Just a Guy" makes the most sense as vanilla. But I really do NOT think we should play outguess the mod, as in, "there shouldn't be any vanillas," or "there should only be one vanilla", or "anybody claiming vig is SK." We should lynch based on behavior.

Gurgi trying to argue that DGB as a NEUTRAL PARTY would lie for me is the stupidest kaka ever. Well, IS is arguing that too. I think zeek also. HMMMMM...

I actually agree with IS that MBL pushed this roleclaim for a reason, and I don't know what it is, or what it was supposed to achieve. I want MBL to clarify the purpose, and give his conclusions.

(simulpost, will answer MBL next)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1614 (isolation #207) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL:

First of all, if I am the last DFSM, I cannot commit any kills. I am locked in DGB's apartment. I am jailkept, and have been all game. Your own power provided at least a partial proof of that since you weren't able to target me.

Prime candidates for DFSM. Honestly, I am not entirely sure but I will work hard to think about who I think this is. I am primarily trying to lynch IS, who I am sure is scum, and hoping that as we do that I will learn more, and have more time to think about it. I will go through both Umbrage's and MB's posts and try to give you a more definitive answer, but my other top two suspects are zeek and LG. Possibly you, but you do seem as if you're trying to be helpful. I still have a huge problem with the fact that you have not cast a vote this game, which makes me worried you're pretending to be Mr. SuperhelpfulTown, while actually doing jackshit. However, you do seem willing to be reasonable and show an attempt to gain helpful scumhunting information. TDLR: I will get back to you on that with a more definitive answer.

Why was I so sure DGB was town after she gave me the omelet. Well, I have played with her many times and I don't pretend to have a perfect read on her since I think she is a very skilled player both as town and scum, but I was feeling town from her. Then I ate the omelet from her and it didn't do anything bad to me, so I figured if her omelet isn't poison that she was town. I mean, the only way I could see her being scum is if she was passing me a poison omelet and I survived, so it reinforced my read. Also, I felt that the attacks from umbrage and IS were full of crap, which made me suspicious of them and feel that she was a town victim of scum.

My theory on the Dave counter. Well, he claimed vanilla, which fucks with my mind. It makes me wonder if his role told him his power was useless, or alluded to that in any way. But I think it's more likely that he just didn't remember his role and claimed vanilla in a fuck up. And the most likely power that this role had was to literally count the Daves and be able to report how many daves were still in the game. Which suggests that yes, daves are scum. That was part of why I thought of The Dave Theory before I realized that I was a Dave. My only explanation is that shaft.ed didn't want to make the game breakable, which effectively makes me a miller of sorts. Note: I'm not trying to say I'm a miller -- I wasn't told that. All I know is that I am a town Dave in a game where two scum daves have died.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1616 (isolation #208) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP, she wasn't an SK, and she wasn't scum. She has won the game. She has no agenda.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1617 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball, Chicken Lady, Boyfriend Seeker, Unaligned Character, won Night 3

Unaligned Character

No agenda.

No reason to lie.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1620 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You honestly think that DGB would want to grudge-lynch IS?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1623 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I wouldn't actually do that to him or anybody else, no matter how much I hated them. I don't think you would either, VP. I really don't think anybody would, unless they were the type of person who plays under 2 alts in the same game to fuck it. Like the type of person that mith bans.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1625 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP.
I'm saying she's not aligned with anyone, and she's won the game, so she has no reason to lie.

I would just like to say that yes, I do sort of hate IS. But I would not want to lynch him out of spite. Finding scum and winning this game is more important to me. But he's scum. Which is part of the reason that we are butting heads so much, because I won't give up trying to lynch IS-scum, and he can't NK me so he's sad in pants.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1630 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

VOTE: Internet Stranger
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1647 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL, IS is turning on you because you said you might not want to lynch me and you don't think DGB is the devil.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1649 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Did we ever talk about the head weights and what they might mean?

Any ideas?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1651 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

The amount of pure paranoid speculation there is staggering.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1662 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Voting IS doesn't make you an asshole.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1670 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

How does no information clear you?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1679 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, I mean, I hate that he isn't contributing anything helpful to this game, and I would really hate it if he were scum and won with this sort of play. But I'm just worried that he's not giving this game enough time and generally sucking. I am not interested in lynching him when there are such bigger fish to fry.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1683 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I understand, but like, do you think he said to himself "I'm scum, so I'm going to fake claim cop with no results because that won't piss anybody off at all."

I mean, massive WIFOM, but still.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1698 (isolation #221) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm not trying to shut down other avenues, but I am not going to stop telling you why I think IS should die today either.

There hasn't been a lot of contribution from many people today. Most players haven't been voting. It's not my fault that so many people are not actively pursuing other avenues. I'm still going to pursue mine.

You want to talk about lynching somebody else, then do it. Bring whatever you want up. That goes for everybody else too.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1708 (isolation #222) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm sorry if it's annoying, but I'm equally annoyed that day has been going on for 9 days and several of you have done jack shit.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1731 (isolation #223) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have the weirdest boner right now.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1734 (isolation #224) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1727, Lord Gurgi wrote:
Lynch me, lynch Elvis, lynch pacman. I am so uninterested at this point that I am becoming as disinterested as DGB ought to be. The whole 'claimed scum' or 'defending claimed scum' arguments should really be working better. I feel like the wagons I have been the proponent of haven't required a great deal of explanation. These are the people that we should have lynched days ago, but were distracted from by DGB and EK.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how I am such a villain this game because I am pushing for an IS lynch. I really have tried not to overpost after the original flurry with him, and have been holding myself back a lot this day. I am purposely not reposting my case in walls and shit. I am trying to be patient with all the people who have been VLA and aren't participating, and now people are acting like I'm ruining this game.

And it is hilarious to me that people are still complaining about DGB like she is the axis of evil when she's a fucking treestump and hasn't even been posting that much.

Also it is a total lie to say that me and DGB are distracting the town and preventing lynches. Yeah, me and DGB. I'm a vanilla townie and she's a treestump, look at us control the game! Beware all our power! I wasn't even here yesterday, and we lynched scum, so how was I distracting from people who should have been lynched days ago, and how was there anything wrong with yesterday when we lynched scum?

LG is just making shit up to vilify me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1750 (isolation #225) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I DID WHAT NOW???

LIAR.

Let us look at the vote counts, VP.

Exhibit A: Where Medicated Lain (scum) chooses to vote vollkan over IS when the wagons are even. I stay on IS.

In post 926, shaft.ed wrote:Something like that Vote Count
vollkan
(5) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Lurconis, Medicated Lain

Internet Stranger
(4) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits
Lurconis
(1) Lord Gurgi

Not Voting: VP Baltar, imaginality, SpyreX, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Mist Beauty

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch or 8 to No Lynch

Exhibit B: Where lurconis (town) gets off vollkan. I stay on IS. Wagons even again.

In post 969, shaft.ed wrote:You save $14.99 each time you worship Vote Count
vollkan
(4) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Medicated Lain

Internet Stranger
Mist Beauty
(2) Lurconis, Lord Gurgi
SpyreX
(1) VP Baltar

Not Voting: imaginality, SpyreX, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Mist Beauty

I'm working on the imaginality replacement. Unfortunately my replacement list has all discovered the joys of the world outside. If you have any friends, make them do it!

Exhibit C: Where YOU, VP Baltar, vote vollkan when the wagons are even. I stay on IS.

YOU TIPPED THE WAGON TOWARD VOLLKAN.

In post 1008, shaft.ed wrote:Daydreaming about a disabling but non-crippling injury Vote Count
vollkan
(5) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Medicated Lain, VP Baltar

Internet Stranger
Mist Beauty
(2) Lurconis, Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
(1) SpyreX
elvis_knits
(1) ZeekLTK

Not Voting: MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Mist Beauty

Exhibit D: Mist Beauty (scum) votes vollkan, further tipping the lynch. I stay on IS.

In post 1061, shaft.ed wrote:Mind if I swoop Vote Count
Internet Stranger
(6) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits, VP Baltar, Mist Beauty

vollkan
(4) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Medicated Lain, SpyreX
Mist Beauty
(2) Lurconis, Lord Gurgi
DrippingGoofball
(1) ZeekLTK

Not Voting: MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18

Untrod Tripod and evilpacman18 are getting prodded.

Guys, I had really hoped this game would be a fun environment were people enjoying eachother's company could violently destroy one another like only a group of close friends can. Thus far things have fallen tragically short of my expectations, especially given the group of players that are here right now. I am not a fan of mod intervention where it is not needed. But if I don't see fucking happiness, rainbows and ponies soon, I will start busting some balls.

I did vote vollkan later when his wagon got higher and IS was stuck at 4/5. I thought vollkan was scum too and if more people wanted that, I decided to compromise. But I in no way, shape, or form, tipped the wagon toward vollkan. The people who did that were, Medicated Lain (scum), you, and Mist Beauty (scum).

I find it really hella scummy that you just blamed me for something that YOU actually did.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1751 (isolation #226) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh exhibit D is screwed up there. It seems that VP then switched to IS and so did MB.

I still did not switch to vollkan until his wagon was higher than IS.

It still doesn't change the fact that ML and VP both tried to tip the vollkan wagons when he was even with IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1768 (isolation #227) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't see how I "incriminated" myself. My last point was wrong because I got confused, and mixed up the wagons, but that doesn't change the first three points which were completely correct and show that when the vollkan and IS wagons were even that ML tipped the wagon toward vollkan. Then when the wagons were even again, VP tipped the wagon toward vollkan. I never tipped the wagon toward vollkan, which is what VP said, and is a lie.

All of that is completely correct.

I realize the voting patterns were mor complicated than that and VP changed his vote around, etc., but that doesn't change the above.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1771 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Show me where I tipped the vote counts if it's so obvious. Show me how the vollkan lynch was my fault.

I wanted IS dead that day, but when vollkan was winning, I figured I thought he was scum too so I might as well vote him. I take responsibility for my vote, I take responsibility for my mistake, but I don't take responsibility for tipping that lynch. I didn't do it. I don't know why you're trying to blame that on me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1774 (isolation #229) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know if I actually said that, but yes I thought vollkan was SK because I didn't see him having an relationship to anybody else. SK's often claim vig, so I wasn't really swayed by that. I'm sorry, but I thought he was scum and had good reasons for thinking so. What do you want me to tell you? I understand lumping me in the suspicious group. However, I have been jailkept all game and will continue to be so. Even if you think I'm scum, I am not a killing threat. I can't DO anything. There is no reason to lynch me unless you're scum and can't NK me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1785 (isolation #230) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I fail to see where I have lied.

I fail to see why it's a good idea to lynch a permanently jailkept player.

The scenario that makes the most sense, based on my claim, would be that I'm DFSM. But I've been jailkept all game. Last night there was probably only one DFSM alive, and three kills. DFSM obv got a kill through. I couldn't have done it. I'm not DFSM.

Unless you want to argue that I'm FLF, in which case, I say make a case. I don't think there are any legitimate cases against me. It's all conspiracy theories from IS, who still thinks I'm DFSM, despite the fact that I couldn't have committed the DFSM kill last night and there is almost definitely not more than one DFSM left.

I know I'm getting a lot of heat here because scum are angry that they can't NK me. But I'm getting heat from more people than are probably scum. So I say to the townies out there: read this post, see how it is not logically possible for me to be scum, see how it makes a hell of a lot of sense for scum to want to lynch me.

I don't know what else to say. I don't think anybody is listening to me, so I guess just use your best judgement. Really. Think about it. I'm not leaving or giving up or anything though.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1786 (isolation #231) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1775, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1774, elvis_knits wrote:I have been jailkept all game

I thought the egg just made you untargetable?

Just to clarify this point since I guess you missed it on catchup:

DGB said I am locked in her apartment permanently and cannot be targeted or target anyone else.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1790 (isolation #232) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You voted for vollkan when the vollkan and IS wagons were even.

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING.

If you don't think that means that you tipped the wagon, then I don't know what to say.

That's what tipping means to me.

I know you then flopped to IS, and then bakc to vollkan. That does not change the fact that you voted vollkan when the IS and vollkan wagons were even.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1791 (isolation #233) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1789, VP Baltar wrote:so basically, you're trying to argue that everything that clears you relies upon the word of DGB. That's the crux of your argument?

Yes.

So basically you're trying to argue that DGB, as an unaligned treestump, has motivation to lie.

I just can't see that.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1795 (isolation #234) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

If I am lynched that's okay. Tomorrow you can lynch IS, followed by VP Baltar, followed by Lord Gurgi.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1796 (isolation #235) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Posting reads for posterity.

scooby - town
zeek - VI
EPM - VI
Prozac town who isn't really reading or participating in this game
UT - town
MBL - town though I'm not sure what he is up to and why he won't place a vote this whole game

Scum:
IS
VP
LG

I don't really know who is on what team, nor do I care. IS could be either. LG and VP make more sense as FLF, which probably makes IS DFSM.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1798 (isolation #236) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

FOR PROZAC:

Honestly, I don't care if you want to lynch me even. If that's what it takes for you to lynch IS, I'm willing to take it. I've said everything I can say and everybody is sick of hearing it. And I don't want to argue for another 50 pages while some people sit on their ass and won't even vote.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1800 (isolation #237) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1799, VP Baltar wrote:you should vote yourself

no
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1801 (isolation #238) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The point is to make all the scum vote for me so you know who to lynch tomorrow. I'm not voting myself.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1803 (isolation #239) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't have a problem with her not telling the game that I was jailkept. It probably drew NK's on me, which is pro-town.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1805 (isolation #240) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I feel like I'm speaking a different language here.

At first DGB hid the fact that I was not targettable. This might have drawn NK's. That shows a pro-town intention on her part.

N1:2 kills (2 scum groups succeed)
N2:1 kills (1 scum group succeeds, one kill is blocked; or both target Amrun which I think is unlikely but possible)
N3:0 kills (DGB died and won... was she killed or not? I don't know. So either 1-2 kills were blocked, or DGB was targetted by both groups)
N4:3 kills (2 scum groups succeed, ML neighbor scum kill)

There is a big chance that kills have been blocked or not succeeded for some reason, and nobody has claimed a role that would make that possible. And I would expect them to claim if they knew their night action foiled a kill, because it would be as good as a guilty investigation. Besides, you (VP) or IS are the only ones who didn't full roleclaim anyway, so there's not a whole lot of chances there.

I think it's reasonable to assume that me (being jailkept) is the reason for at least one of those blocked NK's. No, I don't know for sure. I don't have proof. But you have to admit there's a good chance.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1806 (isolation #241) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1804, VP Baltar wrote:Third, what do you make of Zeek's point about the third kill suddenly appearing after DGB is dead? Don't you think the effects of whatever she did to you would wear off when she exits the game?

I think zeek is a VI.

I think the reason she is a treestump is so that she can still jailkeep me. She didn't exit the game. She can't vote, but she's still here, still jailkeeping me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1814 (isolation #242) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1810, MrBuddyLee wrote:Zeek, Baltar, Gurgi, IS. At least two scum in there, imo. Probably both FLF. And Zeek is probably town.

I agree completely with this.

I actually think Gurgi is the last DFSM. I will make a better post on this later. But I think it was very strange how he voted Mist Beauty (but also said he was willing to lynch lurconis) right before Mist Beauty came in with her lolgambit yesterday. It was completely too convenient distance at that particular time, but left the door open to go for lurconis if Mist Beauty's gambit worked.

I think IS and VP are Medicated Lain's buddies. VP and ML both voted vollkan when the IS-Vollkan wagons were even.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1820 (isolation #243) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

WHY LORD GURGI IS MIST BEAUTY'S SCUM BUDDY

DFSM and Mist Beauty planned a gambit. This gambit happened early D4. This gambit was planned. By the whole scum team. There is every reason to assume that the rest of the scum team was acting in a planned manner. Probably to limit destruction to their team in case the gambit went horribly wrong.

So 4 posts before Mist Beauty gambit, we have Lord Gurgi voting Mist Beauty (for safety), but telegraphing a preference for Lurconis, which is who Mist Beauty wanted to lynch. If Mist had gotten away with the gambit, LG could easily get onto the lurconis wagon.

In post 1225, Lord Gurgi wrote:DGB can now grace us with her flawless scumhunting without worrying about not being town aligned.

VOTE: Mist Beauty

Will also accept Lucornis wagon.

In post 1229, Mist Beauty wrote:Hi everyone, last night my partners and I talked it through, and decided it was best for me to come out.

I am in a small mason group, and we have a few one shot abilities. Track and Kill are the abilities we still have left.

I spent too much time in a newbie game, so huge generalization incoming: Lord Gurgi is obviously suspicious for some of the stuff he's done, and IS may be a huge jerk, but Lurconis' attacks on gurgi, and day 2, we're really certain that Lurconis is scum.

vote: Lurconis

I'll be V/LA for the next two days. I'm online for the next hour, if you can provide a convincing reason for me to nameclaim with my video, I'll do it, but I don't see this to be too helpful.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1830 (isolation #244) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

There's 10 alive, 3 scum and 6 to lynch.

If all the scum are voting me and scooby won't ever vote IS, we need every other townie to vote IS to lynch him.

Even if we lynch one of the other scums, we essentially all have to agree. WHAT can we do to make this happen. There's nine more days until deadline. Let's start going.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1832 (isolation #245) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1822, ZeekLTK wrote:
In post 1820, elvis_knits wrote:Case on Lord Gurgi

Fair enough, and we'll keep that in mind later on, but
we are NOT lynching Lord Gurgi today
... unless someone else decides to fess up that they are a "gay" character and are involved in the orgy. Otherwise, I have to investigate him tonight to see what my role actually does.

This makes me want to lynch Lord Gurgi ASAP.

TBH, your role sounds like you could be a traitor, zeek. Maybe when you target a gayscum character you turn into scum. We have enough scum in this game, and enough problems with you... we don't need you turning into scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1838 (isolation #246) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

zeek, please stop with your conspiracy theories. Remember when you thought DGB was cult leader? Please stop.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1851 (isolation #247) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

This day is torture. Can we get people to put their top three lynches down so we can move toward killing somebody?

Mine:
IS
Lord Gurgi
VP
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1862 (isolation #248) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

You want to lynch Gurgi? I thought you thought his role didn't match with a scum role. Has something changed, or did he do something to make you more sure he's scum?

BTW, I don't think his role is completely incompatible with a scum role, so I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering why you changed your mind.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1868 (isolation #249) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Holy shit.

You don't even make any sense.

Weren't you here when I asked DGB about this? The only reason I know is because she told me. Otherwise, no, I would not have known that I can't target anyone... because I don't have night choices to make.

Besides, why the fuck would I think I am being jailkept if I am out there making kills? I would only "know" I was being jailkept if my kills were failing, you derp. And we know that no kills failed last night.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1870 (isolation #250) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You have no proof I am not being jailkept, and you have the word of one player that I am being jailkept. I don't know why this would be a hilarious joke to you.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1872 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You're trying to argue that a DEAD AND UNALIGNED player has any reason to lie, or anything to gain from lying.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1881 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The point is that there are town motivations for keeping information secret, and DGB has demonstrated the town motivation (blocking kills on me). She has demonstrated town motivation in everything she's done. See above with MBL's post, how she pegged, Umbrage, MB, and ML, and tried to save vollkan.

And where has she demonstrated any anti-town tendencies? You have not said why you don't believe her, despite the mountain of evidence that she can be trusted.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1901 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

UT, you can just ignore zeek at this point. He's VI.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1910 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1906, ZeekLTK wrote:
Look at N4 kills... what motivation is there?

Medicated Lain - killed by DFSB obviously pissed that he got their member (MB) lynched
Lurconis - killed by FLF because they obviously thought he was the last DFSB due to MB defending him against Lain
SpyreX - killed by FLF because he was onto one of their members (UT)

Or Spyrex was obviously protown and nobody was trying to lynch him?

Also he didn't think I was scum. And I am a problem to the scum, one or both teams have likely seen a kill on me fail, so they need to get rid of me via lynching.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1921 (isolation #255) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I disagree with your reasoning that paranoia is a town tell and that it's hard to fake. I go back and forth on him since I do think he's floating a lot of distracting and illogical arguments. However, I am mostly concluding he's a VI.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1923 (isolation #256) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Pretty sure I would much rather fake claim than deal with this bullshit.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1925 (isolation #257) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So you're mad that I think you're scum, is essentially why you are now calling me scum.

The main reason I changed my mind on you is the vote count interaction over IS and vollkan. I kind of screwed up my post on that and then evryone ignored my points. I will grant you that the issue is not completely clear cut because your vote bounced back and forth between IS and vollkan a few times, but you did vote vollkan at a time when the vollkan and IS wagons were even. So did ML, who is FLF scum. That suggests an ML-IS-VP scum team to me.

Plus, you said that I tipped the wagon in vollkan's favor, which I consider to be a huge lie. Even if the voting is circumstantial, I believe this is very scummy. I don't know why you would assign me the bulk of the blame for the vollkan lynch, when I was pushing for IS all day.

VP, how do you feel about your company on my wagon? Who do you think is scum on my wagon?

Who, besides me, do you feel is scum in this game?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1929 (isolation #258) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ZEEK - Where did I say that I didn't think vollkan was scum? WHERE? Quote it.

This is what I said:

In post 841, elvis_knits wrote:
Vollkan
- not making any sense, not helping with anything, striking out at IS seemed OMGUS. However, the more IS attacks him, the more I think he's not on the scumteam. He could still be SK though.

In post 1162, elvis_knits wrote:Zeek, I think that vollkan is likely SK. He's SK or town, but prob not mafia.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1932 (isolation #259) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP, who is on which scum teams?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1938 (isolation #260) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1934, ZeekLTK wrote:
In post 1929, elvis_knits wrote:ZEEK - Where did I say that I didn't think vollkan was scum? WHERE? Quote it.

This is what I said:

In post 841, elvis_knits wrote:
Vollkan
- not making any sense, not helping with anything, striking out at IS seemed OMGUS. However, the more IS attacks him, the more I think he's not on the scumteam. He could still be SK though.

In post 1162, elvis_knits wrote:Zeek, I think that vollkan is likely SK. He's SK or town, but prob not mafia.

You just quoted it for me... #1162...
He's SK or town, but prob not mafia.

What part of "prob not mafia" to you means that you actually suspect him of being scum? Don't you think it's an accurate assessment by me to conclude that YOU saying "he's prob not mafia" means YOU DON'T THINK HE IS SCUM (yet you still voted for him).

Are you one of
those
people who think only mafia is scum?

Scum=mafia, sk, cult, any anti-town faction or player.

I thought vollkan was a specific kind of scum: SK. The way you keep saying that I didn't think vollkan was scum implies that I thought he was town, when I did not. I thought he was likely SK. I thought this because he did not seem like he could be IS's bussy. Why is that scummy?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1945 (isolation #261) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1943, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1920, evilpacman18 wrote:Zeek's all over the place cuz he's paranoid, which is a good town tell. Paranoia's really hard to fake.

WRONG

Zeek suspected me of being bulletproof because his team's NK failed. Hence his cult-recruiter theory.

DGB,

I was thinking about this... why would he think you were bulletproof? And why would a NK on you fail? Wait, was that from vollkan protecting you one night? Was there a missing kill the night vollkan claimed to have protected you?

Hmmmm. I have to go back and look at how that information came out. If zeek thought you were bulletproof before vollkan claimed to have protected you, then that is very suspicious. Very much like a slip.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1949 (isolation #262) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1946, VP Baltar wrote:Still waiting on your case UT. I'm going to keep bringing it up and continue to show that you're blowing smoke because you're probably scum.

VP Baltar is obsessed with why UT is voting IS.

Defending IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1951 (isolation #263) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1948, ZeekLTK wrote:

@elvis I'm pretty sure I did bring it up before vollkan's claim (although I don't know TBH - you can look it up if you want). But how is that a slip? Look at the first post. 2 people killed night 1, 1 person killed night 2. Obviously someone's kill was stopped. lol That's not "inside info", it's right there on the first post.

If you see less kills, there is reason to believe that a kill failed -- yes.

But why would you assume the kill was on DGB?

There are any number of ways a kill could be stopped, from RB, doc, other protection role. And you should have NO IDEA who the kill was on if it was stopped. Only reason for you to assume DGB (who is only 1 of 2 possible people), is because you have inside knowledge... because your team sent in a kill on her. Otherwise, why assume DGB???
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1952 (isolation #264) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1950, ZeekLTK wrote:
Also, oh hey look, an early "suspicion list" which has both of her scumbuddies as town, as well as the two townie people that her team killed on the first two nights as town too (farside and Amrun):

Um.

So the people I was wrong about in my first couple scum lists are my buddies, and the people I was right about are dead so I must have killed them.

You are trying everything you can to throw mud at me.

Isn't it possible that those townies were killed because most people thought they were town and scum couldn't get a lynch on them? Or scum thought they were PR's? I don't know! There's a lot of explanations for that.

And I'm sorry that I didn't nail all the scum right away. I am not infallible. That's part of the reason I throw my scum list out there, so everybody can discuss it, and I can change my mind on stuff I'm wrong about.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1958 (isolation #265) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

SO we have a little less than 6 days until deadline.

shafted's dealine rules say that the person with the most votes will be lynched. That's me. I realize this. I just want everyone else to realize this, and if they don't want me to be the lynch, then we have to work together to come up with an alternative we can agree on. If I'm the lynch, okay, but I don't want anyone to be caught unawares or say they didn't realize the deadline rules.

I asked everyone to say what their top three lynches were. I think only MBL participated. I still want everyone to do this, but I also have another idea.

I propose that EVERYONE make one post making a case for who they want to lynch.
I realize that most of us have made many posts about why we think whoever is scum. But I think it would be good for everyone to come up with their best case, using all their best reasons, condensed into a relatively short, readable post. No walls, please. Perhaps if you want to link to many quotes, use spoilers so that people can see it if needed, but the post does not become a wall that nobody will read. Itemizing and numbering might help too. Anything to just make it clear, concise, and make it easy for everyone to read.

I plan on making a post like this tomorrow regarding IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1964 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I never agreed I have to die eventually.

Stop fucking lying.

WHERE DID I AGREE THAT I HAVE TO DIE?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1965 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Case on Internet Stranger

1)
Catchup post was not helpful (full of suspicions over already dead players). Way of looking helpful without helping.

2)
Rolefished DGB. Along with Umbrage. Possible sign that he was working with a scum.
Spoiler: Defense of Umbrage, followed by meh vote
In post 676, Internet Stranger wrote:Meta arguments do not work on Umbrage. Im unsure if he is scum just because of the raging though. Whats the argument on him anyways?

In post 678, Internet Stranger wrote:He always does that. Im certainly not defending Umbrage, I also still have my eye on DBG, but wouldnt we be better off voting for Vollkan?

In post 706, Internet Stranger wrote:I'm curious about this now.

unvote: Vollkan
Vote: Umbrage
I still say Vollkan is scum.
In post 723, Internet Stranger wrote:Well, he isnt dead. Now im REALLY curious as to whats going on with him. Do you want to wait for lurkers to pile on the votes and see if he just needs something like Lynch+2 votes?

Or can we lynch VollkanScum now instead?

3)
Continued to rolefish DGB regarding eggs, even while he was trying to lynch vollkan.

4)
Adhominem attacks on me (and DGB) all game. Sexist remarks implying that since I am a woman I cannot be trusted, and that he is the victim of a silly, hysterical female.
Spoiler: Just one of MANY examples of sexism
In post 812, Internet Stranger wrote:
Youre playing on emotions ladies, not logic or reasoning. It makes sense why women are so horrible at this game. By the way, what I said about Vollkan there? THATS A CASE, not the emotional insipidness you are displaying.

5)
Rolefished me, asking if my character was male or female.

Spoiler:
In post 558, Internet Stranger wrote:And to further spam the thread, I understand why Elvis is so passionate about defending the chicken lady now. But Elvis is still wrong. Unless she is willing to admit that her character is male and swears that nothing happened to her, then im convinced that this is how its being played out.

Them eggs are the devil!

6)
Will not give reads. This is anti-town because it withholds information that can only help the town reach consensus. It also helps because other players see your other reads and reasoning. But scum don't want to give reads because it may give away their buddies, or narrow their possibilities for who to try to lynch tomorrow. Not giving reads only benefits scum.
Spoiler: Withholding Reads is for Scum
In post 839, elvis_knits wrote:
Elvis wrote:WHO ELSE BESIDES VOLLKAN IS SUSPICIOUS TO YOU??

In post 828, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh you mean other than DBG and her little princess puppy minion thats yapping at every turn? The very same DBG thats spouting off a BULLSHIT case on me and carrying the Mysterious egg of mystery that she doesnt want to talk about?!?

The rest of your scum list is me and dgb?

And you complain about me only wanting to lynch people who annoy me?

lol

Silly IS.

I have given reads on every player in this game, and despite your campaign to convince people that I am only lynching people off emotion because I am a hysterical female, I actually have reasons and cases that have nothing to do with emotion.

You, however, have one suspect, and when pushed to give reads on others, you refuse, when pushed again, you name your biggest attackers.

NOT HAVING READS ON ANYBODY ELSE IS A THE HALLMARK OF SCUM.

YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS GAME AND HUNT SCUM.

YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE US AS LITTLE INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE CONNECTED TO YOUR BUDDIES AFTER WE LYNCH YOU.

7)
Will not claim. Refuses to play with the town and work together.

8)
Complained that I was preventing him from scum hunting.

9)
When I wanted to lynch IS over vollkan, IS said I was "protecting vollkan." Now throws the blame for the vollkan lynch on me, when the vollkan lynch was clearly his baby, and he pressured me to change my vote to vollkan.

Spoiler: IS's repeated lobbying and bullying me into voting vollkan"
In post 873, Internet Stranger wrote:
Yea Elvis, do as your master commands. Dont listen to me and lynch scum in Vollkan like I suggest. You wouldnt want to make DBG angry, would you?

In post 899, Internet Stranger wrote:
I want Vollkan lynched. You and your master are babbling on about the egg and Umbrage and whatever else EXCEPT Vollkan. Whos the distraction here, princess?

If Vollkan is scum, why not even a sniff of a vote his way? Are my points on him not true?

In post 1023, Internet Stranger wrote:There must be a reason why no one else has claimed to have received an egg.
There must be a reason why DBG refuses to say where her egg went today.
There must be a reason why DBG is pseudo-defending Vollkan so adamantly.
There must be a reason why Elvis (who ate an egg) is so gung ho about NOT voting Vollkan, as her master is surely commanding: "I think Vollkan is scum, but lets lynch IS anyways!"

Despite all of that and as much as I would love to chase the conspiracy theory of DBG being a cult recruiter, I think the better play is to lynch obvScum Vollkan. Thats a scum on a silver platter for us.

I think we can deal with DBG and her minions tomorrow, unless another obvScum pops up for us.

In post 1056, Internet Stranger wrote:Ok, whatever, sorry. Lets lynch Vollkan before you all use this as an excuse to ruin the game.

This isnt a popularity contest. Like me, youre all here to lynch scum. I have proven beyond anything else that Vollkan is the scum. Your opinions of me and my methods need to be put aside and you need to do the right thing. I keep telling you all to swallow your pride for good reason. Im going to gloat the shit out of everything when Vollkan flips up scum. You want to play to your wincon? Then deal with it, realize that im right and understand that Vollkan is ultimately the correct lynch today. Lynching me because of some popularity contest would be a shame and a travesty and undermines the whole point of this endeavor.

Im also keeping an eye on all those hesitant to voting for Vollkan and for good reason. Once Vollkan flips scum, im going to use that to catch me the scum tomorrow and simply relive the glory over and over.

In post 1060, Internet Stranger wrote:
I STILL specifically mention Vollkan being scum in just about every single one of my posts, so MY focus has not been diverted in the slightest.

You heard that? VOLLKAN IS SCUM. I have made a solid gold case where in any sane game he would have been hanging and I would have been swimming in GLORRYYY. But im losing the popularity contest, so this game is now being poisoned due to pride and insanity. Some people cant admit that im RIGHT.

Vollkan needs him a lynchin', thats all there is to it.

Spoiler: Yet now, IS is not responsible for the vollkan lynch, and it is my fault
In post 1962, Internet Stranger wrote:
Dont make it sound like I was the lone lyncher on Vollkan. I made the case and still the wagon was at half-full deadlocked with mine. Elvis called him SK and made more headway in getting him lynched than anyone else on that wagon.

10)
When vollkan and IS wagons were even, SCUM-ML voted vollkan, helping to save IS.
(Not sure what team IS is on, tbh he could be either based on Umbrage and MB interactions, or based on ML interactions. I actually side more with IS being FLF, but am not sure).
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1977 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

He's scum, DGB. He's done nothing all game except proxy his vote to IS-scum and attack me.

I'm hoping MBL can vote whoever he chooses and it causes immediate lynch or something. Then he can prevent this stupidity.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1978 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1969, scooby wrote:
Internet Stranger: def not scum with Umbrage. And def not scum with MB. So still idiotic town. Same here.

You're still wrong here. I pointed this out before. MB and Umbrage were both DFSM.

ML was FLF, and she could totally be IS's buddy. Check out how she voted vollkan when the IS and vollkan wagons were even.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1983 (isolation #270) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

How are we supposed to force him to vote?

I'm not interested in lynching him, so...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1995 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1985, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1983, elvis_knits wrote:I'm not interested in lynching him, so...

See how his vote shenanigans balance out with the town double-voter and lynch-resistant Umbrage.

AUTO-LYNCH with failure comply.

Mind you, IS should be dead already for failing to claim. But scum won't bus soooooo...

zeek said he would lynch IS for failure to claim.

Then zeek gave up and went back to voting me.

I still really think Gurgi is scum, but zeek has done a lot of bad bad shit, misrepping me, spreading paranoia, and failure to follow through on promises.

The whole "DGB is a BULLETPROOF Cult Recruiter" nonsense following a night you were doc protected and there was one less NK... is very, very bad, and zeek stopped responding to my points regarding this. And everyone else let it drop. I don't get it. Why doesn't anybody care that zeek thought you were bulletproof BEFORE we learned that you were doc protected that night?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2002 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mod, I would love a vote count!!!

Pretty please?

<3 <3
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2013 (isolation #273) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I feel as if there is little I can do at this point. I tried to get everyone thinking about top three lynches to see if we could compromise. I tried suggesting a recap post stating best cases. Nobody is participating.

If everyone thinks I'm scum and/or wants me dead, then you're doing the right thing. If you would prefer that I not die, then we need to DO SOMETHING.

After I die, lynch IS, then Gurgi, then VP. Maybe zeek. But I think he's just VI.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2016 (isolation #274) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac and pacman are a huge disappointment.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2018 (isolation #275) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm unsure if I should go for second choice gurgi.

I'm so much more sure on IS.

I'm a bit less sure on Girgi. And If I succeed in lynching Gurgi and he flips town I'll be lynched tomorrow. And if we have two town lynched, then town is fucked. Game might be over (I'm too lazy to game it out). I'm wondering if it wouldn't just be better to let myself get the rope, then hope people are smart enough to lynch IS tomorrow when they see I was town.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2020 (isolation #276) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Gurgi is probably my only other alternative.

Do you still think he's town?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2022 (isolation #277) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

i wish this day was over
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2029 (isolation #278) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac better blow me away with his analysis tonight. And it better help unify us. Otherwise, I give up.

Is it too much to hope that pacman do something useful? I HATE YOU PACMAN.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2031 (isolation #279) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

zeek: :(
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2032 (isolation #280) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

shaft.ed: when I die, please list me as "Surprise Miller" because even I didn't know.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2043 (isolation #281) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2041, Porochaz wrote:Now sue me for sounding like scum here, but honestly, I kinda want to lynch Elvis to see if my past outlook on this game was a correct one. I've had enough of the gunning for IS and honestly feel we would get more done by removing her (and if possible DGB) from the game. Im sorry Elvis but its how Im feeling.

However I will return to reading because I don't particularly want to play the game that way.

If you want me dead then fucking have the guts to vote me, don't sit on your ass, promise to contribute then give us nothing, and then finally say you "sorta" want me to die because you're sick of me gunning for IS. Do you think IS is town? If you don't think he's town, stop complaining about how I want to lynch him.

DO YOU THINK I AM SCUM?

IF YES, VOTE FOR ME.

IF NO, DO SOMETHING ELSE.

THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS NOTHING.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2044 (isolation #282) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I have no idea what prozac's reads are in this game.

NO IDEA.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2047 (isolation #283) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm pissy that you're doing nothing.

I'm sorry you were VLA for six days but this day has been for 3 weeks. You've not really done anything this day except complain about me wanting to lynch IS. DO YOU FEEL HE IS TOWN? IF I AM WRONG, MAYBE TELL ME WHY? OR COME UP WITH A BETTER IDEA?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2049 (isolation #284) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Didn't answer my question re: IS.

Whatever. I don't care anymore.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2084 (isolation #285) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

fine

VOTE: lord gurgi
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2086 (isolation #286) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

There's nothing more that I can say about IS, and I have little hope that I can get support for his lynch in this game, pretty much ever.

I'm just hoping the other team is smart enough to NK him. If he is alive tomorrow, and if I am not lynched today, then you can believe I will remind people I want to lynch him, but I'm through really putting any effort into it. It's pointless. I'll just lynch the other scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2108 (isolation #287) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2107, DrippingGoofball wrote:
WHY IS
INTERNET STRANGER
ALLOWED NOT TO CLAIM???

Because zeek is a puss.

And every other townie (besides UT) has bought into the idea that I am a hysterical female with a vendetta against poor beleaguered IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2109 (isolation #288) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2102, VP Baltar wrote:EK lynch is gonna happen.

I'm not listed in red anymore. So. Suck it.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2125 (isolation #289) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2110, VP Baltar wrote: you can kill me tonight EK. I can't take this town stupidity any longer.

I would if I could, vp.

<3
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2126 (isolation #290) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2118, ZeekLTK wrote:
@MBL: I re-read my role PM. It says that since I recently came out of the closet I am search for other gays to join in an orgy.

Gurgi said that he had no knowledge of the orgy though, this makes me think that it was not already going on, and that Lurconis dying doesn't affect me much. It suggests that I could have successfully targeted him, but it doesn't suggest that my role is now useless.

At this point, I think I am a neighborizer who can only neighborize gay characters. I'd like to at least be able to test this out. Plus a neighborhood with Gurgi might proved useful since he is likely a townie (due to HIS role)... and remember Lurconis was a gay character. Don't you think, if there is a gay neighborizer, and he can ONLY neighborize specific players, that those players would also be town? Lurconis WAS town. LG is the ONLY other gay. Do you really think half of the characters that I could target would be scum? I don't. My role is hard enough to even FIND anyone to neighborize, I highly doubt the mod would make it so that when I did actually find one, he might be scum.

Neighbors are basically useless anyway. You wouldn't be confirmed to each other, and the reasoning you are using to confirm every gay character as town is the stupidest stuff I've ever heard. Seriously, zeek, if you are town, your thought process... really needs to be examined. All I've seen you do all game is make assumptions that make no sense.

Also, we already had the JOAT neighbors. And a pair of seeking masons. You're telling me your role is a combo of these two? Seriously?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2127 (isolation #291) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why is MBL not voting again?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2129 (isolation #292) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well I don't plan on lynching myself so that you can satisfy your curiosity.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2131 (isolation #293) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm not lynching myself for zeek's curiosity. But if LG flips town and you all would try to lynch me tomorrow, then I would rather just lynch myself right now. However, I know for sure that I'm not scum, and I think LG is. But the fact that I don't KNOW if I'm right has me torn.

We have like five hours until deadline. I guess zeek is around, I am around, UT is around. That's three votes that could go somewhere else. But we need two other people who are around and willing to change their votes. I'm open to alternate plans.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2134 (isolation #294) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

i'd go pacman. the fact that he has been entirely useless this game and doesn't seem to even want to try makes me suspicious of him.

I hate zeek, but I think he is trying hard in his totally fail way.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2137 (isolation #295) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, I mean, I think Gurgi is a good lynch too. He's been king of the one-liners this game, and I haven't liked him all game. I think he's been about as helpful as pacman, even though he posts a bit more.

I guess I'm just getting cold feet.

I think Gurgi is scum.

Still open to switching if we really think there's a better option, but I'm happy with Gurgi. And I really don't think it's worth leaving him alive so zeek can target him when we don't even know the consequences. zeek might become a recruit, for all we know.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2139 (isolation #296) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why aren't you voting?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2143 (isolation #297) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

i'd vote IS, but I don't think anyone will come with me. Scooby and prozac have said they won't. So the it would be 3/3/3 and LG would still be lynched, I think.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2145 (isolation #298) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2142, ZeekLTK wrote:
How is that a self-preservation vote? NO ONE IS VOTING ME! lol

Also I didn't even change the vote count, LG was going to get lynched with my vote on elvis, and he's still in line to get lynched with my change.

The whole reason you don't want LG dead is because you want to target him tonight and see if there's an orgy, even though you can't say what that will do. It's completely self-motivated.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2146 (isolation #299) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2144, ZeekLTK wrote:
It would give them an option. LG might change his vote to IS as self-preservation... which we could look at closer tomorrow.

Hm

If LG would vote IS that would be cool
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2149 (isolation #300) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK, but I want LG to go first, because I don't even know if he's around before deadline.

LG: if you vote IS, then I'll vote IS, and he'll get the rope instead of you.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2150 (isolation #301) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2148, ZeekLTK wrote:
That's why I would not vote pacman, because I am also really confident that he is town.

WHY are you really confident pacman is town?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2155 (isolation #302) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ok, but if zeek goes back to me and puts me higher, you have to come with me to lynch LG.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2156 (isolation #303) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VOTE: internet stranger
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2161 (isolation #304) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac, i have thought IS is scum all game. You really don't see it? Am I that wrong?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2164 (isolation #305) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have to go walk a dog and then to the post office. I'll be back in a little bit.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2169 (isolation #306) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2166, Porochaz wrote:Yes. He has been scumhunting. He has stuck to his meta of being as obnoxious as possible and you have stuck to your reasoning in my post about you. Rock/Hard Place. You've both rubbed each other up the wrong way, DGB has poured lighter fluid on the fire for her own agenda (mixed with her own feelings) and your both so blind to see that your so desperately trying to take out another townie. Look, you both should go through the case with an open mind. Pretend it's not you that is being voted for. The way you structure your cases against each other and others is very town like. See IS's case on vollkan for an example. Wrong maybe but the way he does it is town.

IS's crime in this game is that he hasn't claimed. Which is a hell of a lot less than Zeek.

I really think he's been a lot more than just obnoxious. I think he's been manipulative and unfair, which is why I find him scummy.

I will really try to give this thought while I am doing a few errands, and I will be back.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2189 (isolation #307) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VOTE: zeekltk
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2191 (isolation #308) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The elvis is about to die unofficial vote count:

ek 4: is, vp, lg, zeek
zeek 3: ut, prozac, ek
LG 2: scooby, epm

useless: mbl
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2193 (isolation #309) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

i feel like i just go tricked into lynching myself.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2194 (isolation #310) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2165, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 2160, ZeekLTK wrote:
No, that's not all I want to know. There's ANOTHER SCUM TEAM. Prove that you're not on it. Prove that you have a role that is helpful to the town.

Im not on the FLF (or the DFSB).
I am helpful to the town.

How exactly do I PROVE that without the mod flipping me? Youre now conducting a witch hunt here at the last minute Zeek. Why doing this now right before deadline? Dont you realize how suspicious as fuck youre sounding right now?

For future reference:

IS softclaimed a PR here.

We've had a lot of PR's flip, and a lot of roles targetting each other, yet nobody has any proof or mention of interaction with this PR IS. And he won't claim, so he doesn't have to give targets.

Just throwing that out there. Don't want you guys to forget that tomorrow.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2199 (isolation #311) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2195, ZeekLTK wrote:
In post 2191, elvis_knits wrote:
The elvis is about to die unofficial vote count:

zeek 3:
ut
, prozac, ek
LG 2: scooby, epm

You'd rather lynch IS than me? So you changed your vote FROM IS TO ME? lol

If I vote IS at this point, I will be the only one. I can't lynch him, you expletive.

However, you just convinced me to come off the LG lynch so we could lynch IS, then you fucking double crossed me and revoted me so that I have become the lynch again, you expletive. You're doing this all because you "want to target gay gurgi to see if i can join an orgy lol" even though you can't even tell us what will happen if anything. Why is this so important to you that you're controlling the lynch because of it? I don't like it one fucking bit. You can die for all I care.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2202 (isolation #312) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2197, MrBuddyLee wrote:Zeek seems too earnest and incautious to be scum. He's still looking for connections between players, which is a pro-town sign.

Yet all of his conclusions are illogical and manipulative to his own agenda (saving and targeting LG tonight).
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2209 (isolation #313) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2201, ZeekLTK wrote:
And elvis, I legitimately was not trying to "trick" you.

And yet, the result is the same as if you had intended to trick me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2211 (isolation #314) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VOTE: lord gurgi
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2216 (isolation #315) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LG 4:scooby, epm, prozac, ek
zeek 1: ut,

*note: I am currently still the lynch.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2225 (isolation #316) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2221, Porochaz wrote:But holy crap if I could go
squish Zeeks head
right now and have it actually work I would.

DO IT

PLEASE
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2226 (isolation #317) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I now hate anything typed in green.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2231 (isolation #318) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2227, MrBuddyLee wrote:I'm really excited to see the crosskills tonight.

Gurgi gave me contests twice without knowing what it did.. or so he says. If he in fact KNEW what his role did, then he intentionally doubled an unknown's role two nights. DFSB could have been wrong about Gurgi the same way FLF was wrong about Lurconis.

I really don't fucking know, but elvis definitely feels town to me.

Why aren't you voting?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2234 (isolation #319) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2232, MrBuddyLee wrote:IS will probably flip scum, but I'll feel really really bad if he flips town, even though he's been an ass from time to time. I don't know exactly why I'd feel bad.. probably mostly because I know I'll have to face him calling me a moron in the postgame.

IS is not on the block.

I am going to die if you don't vote lord gurgi.

That is what is happening.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2239 (isolation #320) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2235, ZeekLTK wrote:
MBL, why do you think scum would double your ability TWO TIMES when they didn't know what you were doing? Don't you think his story checks out, that he's town and he trusted you, so he kept giving you the contest rather than risk giving it to scum?

hey, if you were scum with a doubling role, would you use it on your buddies and probably get caught, or would you use it on a townie, earn town credit, and give yourself a good fake claim. What has lg's role even done for mbl? It didn't result in anything useful. big fucking deal! it was a totally safe person to double, because it did shit. and let's not forget that LG claims to have double poro and poro got no notification of this. So maybe they're fucking making it all up.

But if it's true, in endgame, lg could double his team's kill and end the game early. If I were scum I would wait until the second to last night, double the kill and end the game early. that is what i would do, and i am not a brilliant strategist. any monkey would.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2245 (isolation #321) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

zeek,

so you're saying that you wanted to win
without the town.

And your winning would turn you into a treestump, which would make the town lose another non-scum vote. effectively
fucking the town
. yet, you wanted this to happen.

Also, dgb was "unaligned"

You're saying you're just like dgb, yet you're town aligned?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2253 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2247, ZeekLTK wrote:
Poro and UT are the last FLF scum. Poro claimed headcrusher "not working" but he's been making kills along with his buddies UT and ML the whole time. Doesn't headcrusher sound like a scum role? Now he wants to lynch obvtown LG, obvtown pacman, and obvtown Zeek. Could he be any more obvious? Hell, there is still time to get them today!

You were just saying how you receive no results when you pm the mod your choice, so that's why you believe pacman isn't getting results either and is therefor town. yet poro doesn't get results so you think he's lying scumbag.

YOU NEVER MAKE SENSE
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2255 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2249, ZeekLTK wrote:
Poro being scum also explains why town LG couldn't double him.

why do you think this?

why couldn't a scum role be doubled?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2268 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2266, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@Zeek
, why did you hide the truth about your alternate wincon?

@IS
, yeah, that's how one plays when one is uncertain. Not all of us can be 100% positive about alignments like you are about elvis.

Looks like Gurgi's toast. Fingers crossed.

WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2272 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2270, Untrod Tripod wrote:what exactly is stopping MBL or IS from dropping the hammer on gurgi if he's "toast"?

because MBL is still hiding something about his role and/or he's scum with gurgi

and IS is too stubborn
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2285 (isolation #326) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's not a risk when you're voting scum

vote internet stranger
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2307 (isolation #327) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2295, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2280, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote IS

once more with feeling

so despite all of the shenanigans that went through at the last second to save Ek yesterday so you guys could lynch obv town Gurgi, you want to continue with the same bullshit you've been on about all game. You are so obv scum.

Prozac, Pacman and Scooby - listen to me bros, don't get sidetracked here because we have to lynch scum today. That is EK or UT. I will lynch either today without a second thought and know for sure they're scum.

Spell this out for me VP.

Tell me what you think the last minute vote shuffles meant.

Give me analysis or give me death.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2309 (isolation #328) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

So you're saying that FLF would want to keep me alive if I were DFSM, because they want me to fight with IS more?

That's... ridiculous. I'm not NKable. Why on earth would scum want me alive?

Honestly, I can think of no reason for UT and Prozac to be trying to save me yesterday except that they're town.

So you're saying that I'm DFSM, and UT and who are FLF?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2311 (isolation #329) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

So this is my new idea. Comments please.

Scooby and IS are FLF.

1)Because Scooby kept defending IS all game and refusing to vote him based on flawed reasoning (he said IS couldn't be partners with Umbrage or MB, so couldn't be on either team, even though they were on the same team). I pointed out the obvious flaw, and he kept reprinting so he could justify not being suspicious of IS.

2)He barely did anything yesterday except vote lord gurgi. He wasn't trying to do anything.

3)Also: this post is weird to me because he's telling us to lynch through 5 people:
In post 2116, scooby wrote:Finally.

Ok everybody listen.

Here is what we are going to do.

See how Gurgiscum gets lynched like the scum he is.

Ok, since I'm obviously going to get nightkilled I suggest lynching in this order:

. VPBaltar, pacman, InternetStranger, UT.

HE's saying Gurgi is scum, and also suggesting we lynch through 4 more people. There are probably only 3 scum in the game. It's like he knows that at least half his list is wrong, or he just wants us to keep lynching until scum win.

4)And then this today:
In post 2297, scooby wrote:Of all these voters, I know I am town. Both Prozac and evil have claimed roles that really DO NOT make sense as scum. (Scum always wants to fakeclaim something). This leaves UT and Elvis since MBL flipped town.

I guess I need to reread Elvis and start considering the potent towntell I have from her is a great gambit from her. However, UT is definitely scum.

Unvote Vote: UT.

PS: IS should definitely claim.

A)Throws doubt on me even though:
scooby wrote:elvis_knits: Top town read. NEVAR LYNCH.

*Please remember how big of a problem I am for the scum because I can't be NKed. They must lynch me.

B)Votes UT, while saying "IS should definitely claim"

Well, if you think he should definitely claim, maybe you should vote him to make him?

Telling IS to claim is the weakest sauce I have ever seen. It's obvious IS will never claim. He's said so many times. What is the point of asking him to claim? DISTANCE. "Oh, naughty IS, you really should claim! tsktsk. but VOTE UT"
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2329 (isolation #330) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

To be fair, VP was VLA the whole MB lynch day, as was I.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2338 (isolation #331) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So I've thought long and hard about this.

I'm willing to lynch IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2340 (isolation #332) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

:(
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2346 (isolation #333) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Something I keep forgetting to look into:

Who thought zeek and MBL were scum?

Because I think they were (most likely) intended to be crosskills.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2349 (isolation #334) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2347, VP Baltar wrote:Pretty sure you did. Zeek was after you more than anyone. That was my first thought when I saw his body this morning.

That was mostly the heat of the moment (I think).

Most of yesterday I was saying how he was VI, and he was driving me crazy fucking nuts. I said he was VI many times.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2369 (isolation #335) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm not sure anybody cares, but I do not approve of lynching UT.

I think I would lynch EPM at this point.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2382 (isolation #336) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

VPB, what do you think of shaft.ed making a game that was breakable by name claims?

Oh, wait, I don't expect and answer.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2386 (isolation #337) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2385, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2382, elvis_knits wrote:VPB, what do you think of shaft.ed making a game that was breakable by name claims?

Oh, wait, I don't expect and answer.

Guess you should have fake claimed. Not my fault you tried to be a hero.

You think shaft.ed made a game that is breakable by a nameclaim.

lol
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2415 (isolation #338) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

OK so the DFSB killed VP FLF.

The FLF killed... who?

Did they take a shot at killing me, thinking DGB was lying?

What other explanation is there? Unless there is a RB we don't know about (Prozac and EPM supposedly haven't been able to use their roles, but that's more than one a night... so this option is unlikely), or the last DFSB is a GF (not seeing this as particularly likely either but hey). Any other possibilities?

Basically, FLF probably targeted me last night because they think they're hot shit and they thought DGB was lying about me being jailkept. This only proves my role. I blocked a kill last night. I AM FUCKING JAILKEPT. DFSB LANDED THEIR KILL LAST NIGHT AND I CANNOT KILL. THEREFORE, I AM NOT DFSB.

IS, you fucking scumbag.

VOTE: Internet stranger
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2416 (isolation #339) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2414, Internet Stranger wrote:I am thoroughly convinced that Scooby is his VP's partner.

I've never heard you speak of scooby.

CASE?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2417 (isolation #340) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

There are two other townies left in this game, and one other scum (besides IS).

I expect both townies to vote IS with me.

I'm pretty sure Poro is town, but has had an aversion to voting IS. Please, get over this, and stop whining about me voting IS. He's scum.

Between Scooby and EPM, I am just not sure. I'm going to look back at scooby again and the initial D1 wagon on him, and see what I think. EPM has played for shit though, so he could easily be scum. In fact the way that he hammered yesterday was horribly bad, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was hte last scum. Basically, he's played like scum, so I'm just looking at scooby one more time to be sure I'm not too concerned that he might be scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2418 (isolation #341) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2394, DrippingGoofball wrote:scooby (9)
Umbrage
Lord Gurgi
Untrod Tripod
, Porochaz,
vollkan
Kison
imag/ZeeLTK
DrippingGoofball

popsofctown
(3)
Amrun
, scooby,
Medicated Lain

Lord Gurgi
(3)
farside22
Lurconis
, elvis_knits
Untrod Tripod (2) Mysterio/pacman,
SpyreX

Porochaz (1)
popsofctown

elvis_knits (1)
VP Baltar

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Internet Stranger,
Mist Beauty

Look at Scooby's wagon being all town (and unalligned) except for Umbrage.

Why were there no brown scum on the scooby wagon? They're voting elsewhere.

This makes it more likely that scooby is FLF brown scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2419 (isolation #342) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2394, DrippingGoofball wrote:
scooby (9)
Umbrage
Lord Gurgi
Untrod Tripod,
Porochaz,
vollkan
Kison
imag/ZeeLTK
DrippingGoofball

popsofctown
(3)
Amrun
, scooby,
Medicated Lain

Lord Gurgi
(3)
farside22
Lurconis
, elvis_knits
Untrod Tripod (2) Mysterio/pacman,
SpyreX

Porochaz (1)
popsofctown

elvis_knits (1)
VP Baltar

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Internet Stranger,
Mist Beauty

=================================

popsofctown
(9)
Amrun
, scooby,
VP Baltar
farside22
, elvis_knits,
DrippingGoofball
Mist Beauty
Umbrage
, Mysterio/pacman
Umbrage
(4) Porochaz,
Kison
popsofctown

scooby (3)
Lord Gurgi
imag/ZeeLTK
Lurconis

VP Baltar (1)
vollkan

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Internet Stranger,
Untrod Tripod
Medicated Lain
SpyreX

popsofctown
(11)
Amrun
, scooby,
VP Baltar
farside22
, elvis_knits,
DrippingGoofball
Mist Beauty
Umbrage
, Mysterio/pacman,
Medicated Lain
, Porochaz
Umbrage
(3)
Kison
popsofctown

scooby (3)
Lord Gurgi
imag/ZeeLTK
Lurconis

VP Baltar (1)
vollkan

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Internet Stranger,
Untrod Tripod
SpyreX

Internet Stranger (4) elvis_knits,
DrippingGoofball
imag/ZeeLTK
Lord Gurgi

Umbrage
(4) Porochaz, scooby,
VP Baltar
Untrod Tripod

DrippingGoofball
(1)
SpyreX

Lurconis
(1)
Amrun

vollkan
(1) Internet Stranger
elvis_knits (1)
Umbrage

Lord Gurgi
(1)
Lurconis

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
Medicated Lain
vollkan
Mist Beauty
, Mysterio/pacman

Umbrage
(12) Porochaz,
VP Baltar
Untrod Tripod
Medicated Lain
, elvis_knits,
DrippingGoofball
Amrun
, Internet Stranger,
Lurconis
, scooby,
SpyreX
Mist Beauty

Internet Stranger (2)
Lord Gurgi
vollkan

elvis_knits (1)
Umbrage

Mist Beauty
(1)
imag/ZeeLTK

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Mysterio/pacman

vollkan
(5) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby,
Lurconis
Medicated Lain

Internet Stranger (4)
vollkan
DrippingGoofball
Untrod Tripod,
elvis_knits
Lurconis
(1)
Lord Gurgi

Not Voting:
VP Baltar
imag/ZeeLTK
SpyreX
MrBuddyLee
, Mysterio/pacman18,
Mist Beauty

Internet Stranger (6)
vollkan
DrippingGoofball
Untrod Tripod,
elvis_knits,
VP Baltar,
Mist Beauty

vollkan
(4) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby,
Medicated Lain
SpyreX

Mist Beauty
(2)
Lurconis
Lord Gurgi

DrippingGoofball
(1)
imag/ZeeLTK

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Mysterio/pacman18

vollkan
(9) Internet Stranger, scooby,
Medicated Lain
SpyreX
Lurconis
Untrod Tripod
, elvis_knits,
VP Baltar
, Porochaz
Internet Stranger (3)
vollkan
DrippingGoofball
Mist Beauty

Mist Beauty
(1)
Lord Gurgi

DrippingGoofball
(1)
imag/ZeeLTK

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Mysterio/pacman18

Mist Beauty
(8)
Lord Gurgi
, Internet Stranger,
Lurconis
, scooby,
Medicated Lain
imag/ZeeLTK
, Porochaz,
Untrod Tripod

Medicated Lain
(1)
Mist Beauty

Not Voting:
MrBuddyLee
, Mysterio/pacman18,
VP Baltar
SpyreX
, elvis_knits

elvis_knits (4) Internet Stranger,
ZeeLTK
VP Baltar
Lord Gurgi

Internet Stranger (2) elvis_knits,
Untrod Tripod

Lord Gurgi
(2) scooby,
MrBuddyLee

evilpacman18 (1) Porochaz
MrBuddyLee
(1) evilpacman18

Lord Gurgi
(4) scooby, Porochaz, elvis_knits, evilpacman18
elvis_knits (4) Internet Stranger,
ZeeLTK
VP Baltar,
Lord Gurgi

Internet Stranger (1)
Untrod Tripod

Untrod Tripod
(4) scooby,
VP Baltar,
Internet Stranger, evilpacman18
Internet Stranger (1) elvis_knits
VP Baltar
(1) Porochaz
evilpacman18 (1)
Untrod Tripod
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2424 (isolation #343) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2422, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Pacman is BROWN SCUM
. He probably tried to kill elvis, or was flaking.

This actually makes sense. He could have either forgotten or not known what my role was, etc. Or he could have totally flaked.

Hmmm.

I think that initial wagon on scooby looks bad since it's all town except for Umbrage, and no brown scum were touching it.

But then, SEVERAL of the other wagons have scooby right next to a brown scum, and I sort of doubt they would vote like that all the time if they were buddies.

Hmmmm... maybe it is pacman.

Either way, I think we should lynch IS today.

So, Poro, vote IS.

And whichever of pacman ad scooby are town, vote IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2426 (isolation #344) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wait, VP wasn't dead yet, so he should have been able to put in the kill even if EPM was flaking.

FLF put in a kill.

They must have tried to kill me, for some stupid reason. They must not have believed you about me, DGB.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2427 (isolation #345) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Looking at VP's posts, I think he legitimately thought I was the last DFSM and was trying to crosskill me. IS had him fooled into thinking I was the last DFSM.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2434 (isolation #346) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2433, Internet Stranger wrote: your selfish ego.

IRONY LOL
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2436 (isolation #347) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Internet Stranger:

It is clear that DFSM killed VP FLF.

Who did FLF kill and why did it fail?

The only answer that makes sens is they tried to kill me, and it failed because I am jailkept.

If I am jailkept, then I couldn't have killed VP FLF. So I'm not fucking DFSM.

GIVE ME ANOTHER EXPLANATION, if one exists.

Who did FLF kill and why did it fail?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2440 (isolation #348) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2414, Internet Stranger wrote:He was scum?!? holy shit!

I'm sorry, but this is really quite hilarious.

Worst fake surprise ever in a mafia game.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2442 (isolation #349) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

i'll have to look it up for specifics, but

I'm Just a Guy, VT
EPM is cops
Poro is the head crusher (he has some name i can't remember), vig, apparently unsuccessful
Scooby is some VT can't remember the name either
IS has no claim
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2443 (isolation #350) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2441, Porochaz wrote:I came in to vote IS after thinking about it. Now Im not sure.

Why
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2447 (isolation #351) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know why disingenuous.

I know that 2434 and 2440 are obnoxious and I apologize, but I just couldn't help myself. I've been trying not to overdo it because I know it annoys you, but I so sincerely believe he is scum and I am so frustrated that I can't lynch him, and further frustrated that when I try to lynch him you get angry with me and think I'm annoying.

Anyway, I'll try not to be obnoxious. But please try to see past the part of me that annoys you and just look at the problem here without bias. If you seriously still think IS is town, let me know. But please don't think IS is town just because you don't like the way I'm posting.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2450 (isolation #352) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I will thank you for voting IS now, and defer the part where I fight for my life (yet again) until tomorrow.

Although it sounds as if it will be hard to change your mind at this point.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2459 (isolation #353) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2458, Internet Stranger wrote:If we lynch Scooby first, the DFSB still gets a kill at night.
If we lynch Elvis first, I get to roleblock Scooby again.

If me and scooby are scum and you're a RB, whichever one of us you lynch you can RB the other one and there would be no kills ever.

Except you want to make the scenario where I get lynched first seem better because you want me dead since you can't NK me.

You. Are. Scum.

I have been jailkept all game. It is not possible for me to be killing people so I can't be the last DFSM. I am town.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2461 (isolation #354) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Everyone, please read this carefully:

Internet Stranger wrote:I dont think that the FLF (VP and Scooby) were stupid enough to try a shot on Elvis. It doesnt make sense. Im sure that I blocked Scooby.

WHY would it be stupid for FLF to shoot at me?

IS supposedly thinks I am DFSM. He supposedly thinks DGB is lying (for no apparent reason) about jailkeeping me, which would make it possible for me to kill
and be killed

If IS really thinks that, then it would not be stupid for FLF to shoot at me, since I should be a lying scumbag who can be killed.

The only way it is stupid for them to shoot at me is if I really am jailkept and cannot be killed. And if I'm jailkept, I can't be scum.

He REALLY believes I am jailkept and that it would be stupid to shoot at me (waste a shot). He does not actually think I am scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2462 (isolation #355) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2460, Internet Stranger wrote:Wait what? Now suddenly you arent jailkept anymore? How the fuck am I supposed to RB you if youre jailkept?

I am jailkept, which makes it unnecessary to block me.

Also makes me town.

But for me to be scum, you have to be saying the jailkeeping is a lie, right?

ARE
YOU
SAYING THAT YOU KNOW THAT I AM BEING JAILKEPT?

Because if you agree about that then you know I can't be scum.

IS wrote:
Besides, do you like jazz? Im not just a generic roleblocker, pay attention. I already RB'ed Scooby, so im sure I can do it again. Im also sure that we can lynch your DFSB-scummy ass.

I have not fucking idea if I like jazz. I'm just a guy.

You're claiming selective RB'er who only works on Scooby? OMGLOL
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2466 (isolation #356) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

2464 is so much more eloquent than I was able to put together.

Everybody must read 2464.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2472 (isolation #357) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So I went and looked up scooby's claim because I was curious about this jazz loving.

In post 219, scooby wrote:Nobody is treating to hammer and the wagon is full of fail, and the L-1 sucks even more but I guess it's the standard here.

Mississipi Gary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NdsBpK0rE
Vanilla.

Go ahead and hammer if you wish.

This claim was made on AUGUST 30, on DAY FUCKING ONE.

If you watch the clip, Mississipi Gary is playing jazz, so it's obvious he loves jazz.

If IS was a roleblocker who could block jazz lovers, he has known that scooby was a jazz lover since D1/August 30. Yet he fucked around trying to block other players, not knowing if they were jazz lovers, when he already knew what character was a jazz lover. And he only RB'd the jazz lover for the first time last night.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2474 (isolation #358) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

HURRDEHURRHURRRRRRRR

You never clicked his link.

You didn't know his character was a jazz player.

You rolefish me and DGB like it's your job, yet you don't pay attention to other people's roleclaims. Even when you supposedly have a really good motivation to look at their claims -- you're supposed to be looking for jazz lovers to block!

I agree, it is hilarious.

Because it never happened. This whole claim from you is fabricated. It would make no sense for you to suddenly discover Scooby is a jazz lover when actually you have known all game.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2482 (isolation #359) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2475, Internet Stranger wrote:Why do you want Scooby alive so badly, by the way. Whats your win strategy, DFSB Elvis?

Why do you keep beating your wife, IS?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2484 (isolation #360) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2483, DrippingGoofball wrote:I give up.

Goodbye.

Don't go.

If they can't see IS is scum at this point, then oh well. But I hope that they are smart enough. Literally everything he writes is ridiculously scummy and manipulative and his claim makes absolutely no sense. There are various problems with it.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2486 (isolation #361) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I know.

BUT WE CAN DO IT.

COME ON NOW.

TWO MORE VOTES TO LYNCH IS!!!

I will post pictures of my boobs if that will help.

Well, you can see at least one boob in this picture:

Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2495 (isolation #362) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2493, Internet Stranger wrote: I will repeat: it would be stupid for the FLF to target Elvis because she is jailkept

In post 2493, Internet Stranger wrote: I will repeat: it would be stupid for the FLF to target Elvis because she is jailkept

I AM JAILKEPT=I CANNOT BE SCUM
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2496 (isolation #363) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I will be VLA for the next 36 hours, but will be able to check in tomorrow night.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2519 (isolation #364) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2514, Porochaz wrote:
Elvis and Scooby

How do you feel that noone else who is dead isd VT?

Pops claimed VT, and so did UT.

In Pops case, he might have botched his claim, but maybe not. UT clearly claimed VT and had lots of time to correct himself. So either he lied on purpose (unlikely but I guess possible he didn't want to claim pseudomiller because he thought that would look scummy), or the mod told two players they were VT even though they flipped otherwise. Maybe the flip is basically flavor? I dunno. All I know is that two other players also claimed VT who are dead town (even though they didn't flip VT)

I also think that my character makes the most sense as VT. I am "just a guy." That sounds vanilla.

Nobody likes me (UT) sounds like a miller.

Anyway, this is outguessing the mod, which is not always good.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2522 (isolation #365) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2520, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh I see, it was the mod's fault that he didnt tell
Scooby and UT
that they actually had some sort of role, so in their ignorance they claimed townie instead.

Slipped again.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2523 (isolation #366) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac, it seems you are the one who is going to make this decision. I feel I have said lots on the subject of IS and why I strongly feel he is scum. You have said how sick you are of hearing about it from me. But if there is anything you would like me to address, let me know.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2541 (isolation #367) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac would you like me to sum up my reasons for thinking IS is scum (again), or would you just like me to wait for you to make up your mind? I'm not being snarky about that. I'm just asking what will help you most, and I don't want to go to a lot of time and trouble to say stuff again if you're just going to get mad.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2543 (isolation #368) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really think I have given a lot of content throughout this game and a lot of concrete reasons I think IS is scum and it is frustrating to me for that you seem to be discouraging me from speaking about IS. I realize that you are saying you are only discouraging me from blanket "IS is scum; lynch please" statements, but I have done a whole lot more than just that.

What do you think of IS's claim, prozac? Does it make sense to you? Do you agree with my assessment of the holes in it? Do you think I am wrong?

Anyway, I am not trying to rush you. Yes, everyone is waiting, but I don't want you to feel pressured to vote right away. Do what you need to do. Let me know if you need anything from me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2549 (isolation #369) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't really know what to do to help the situation, DGB.

When I try to fight for this town I get IS calling me a hysterical vagina monster, and Prozac complaining that I am taking over and ruining the game.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2550 (isolation #370) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2546, evilpacman18 wrote:I can't really say much. I'm shit this game. I've barely been skimming and I don't have anything to contribute. Everything that people have attacked me about this game is absolutely true. I am useless here. I shouldn't have agreed to replace in and the only reason I didn't replace out was because I figured making shaft find a replacement replacement at this late point would be a nightmare. At face value I agree with IS' outguessing the mod. VT claim when there's no flipped VTs means that person is ek is probably scum and also the Foley thing sounds true. That's about all the usefulness I can give you. I wish I had more. I don't.

I am pretty sure that you are scum.

Your play is so irresponsible that I can't believe you're not scum. Your refusal to read and participate in this game, but appearance to lynch and/or hammer townies is ridiculous.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2552 (isolation #371) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

To lynch me you have to believe:

1)DGB, as an unalligned character who has already won, is lying about jailkeeping me. You have to believe that she would willfully lie as part of some selfish vendetta, and ignore the fact that she has called almost everybody's allignment right in this game.

2)shaft.ed made a game that is breakable by name claim. He either didn't give scum fake claims or I am too stupid to use it. You must believe that I am also too stupid to realize that the whole scumteam is Foleys and that I shouldn't claim Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2553 (isolation #372) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would also like to point out that nobody has ever made a case against me besides that fact that I am a Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2555 (isolation #373) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm arguing that shaft.ed is not stupid, IS. He's not dumb, so he wouldn't make a breakable game. That is what I am arguing.

Let's look at your case.

Let's take out all the reasons that are Flavor ("Foley") and Unwarranted Paranoia ("we can't trust DGB")

In post 1841, Internet Stranger wrote: My case on Elvis constitutes:

1) Being a Foley

2) Being conveniently V/LA during the Misty lynch (but thats always hard to prove)
3) Being deliberately obtuse about her dealings with DBG, who is clearly NOT TOWN

4) Bungling her role claim
5) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum

6) Caught lying about bandwagon positions
7) Trying to armchair mafia the Vollkan lynch after the fact when she was still instrumental in his lynch
8) DBG (a NOT TOWN entity) insisting Elvis is town with no evidence

9) This douschebaggery with the jailkeep and the egg, we STILL dont have all of the facts there. I aactually like Zeeks theory that Elvis is a filthy liar regarding this.

10) I have seen Umbrage go toe to toe to the point of no return and go full rage UmbRAGE and explode with a scumbuddy Day 1 and ended up winning the game because no one suspected them after that. I wouldnt put it past him to try this with Elvis as well.
11) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum

We have left:
1)VLA during MB lynch.

I was calling MB scum before that anyway, and had voted her D2 and tried to get a wagon going.

2)Lying about bandwagon positions.

I never lied. I made a mistake in one part but corrected it immediately. I assume you are referring to when I was pointing out how scummy VP Baltar was for choosing to vote Vollkan over you when your wagons were even. I pointed out how MEdicated Lain and VP Baltar were the two players who tried to tip the wagon toward vollkan when your wagon was even with Vollkan. Medicated Lain and VP Baltar have both flipped FLF. They were both protecting you.

3)Trying to avoid blame for vollkan lynch.

I have always taken my fair share of blame for the vollkan lynch, but to say that I am responsible for the vollkan lynch or that i should take more responsibilit for the vollkan lynch is clearly incorrect. Anybody in this game knows you were pushing vollkan all day, and if anybody should take more blame for that, it's YOU, not me. Also, this was VPscum's argument, which he was clearly fabricating.

4)Umbrage busses.

Okay. That's great. So anybody he argued with could be scum. This doesn't make me scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2557 (isolation #374) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Spoiler: My response to that
It's not selective. I've said many times why the Foley thing shouldn't matter and why DGB should be believed.

Vanilla is not a reason for me to be scum. I can't believe that you would want to outguess the mod and setup and flavor speculate and use that as reasons to lynch me.

I have looked at scooby. I went through him yesterday, posted my questions, and seriously thought about him. I think EPM is much scummier. I am looking for two scum: you and EPM.

How is my voting OMGUS?

How is it irrational?

On a personal note, I have to applaud the sheer audacity of your performance here, however I think it should be obvious that you are a huge bullying windbag who is trying to throw everything at me but the kitchen sink even though most of it isn't even close to being somewhat pertinent. OMGUS? REALLY IS? I've been trying to lynch you for days, and NOW you say it's OMGUS?

We could go back and forth like this forever. I feel that your aim is just to bury my very good points so that when Prozac comes back he doesn't want to wade through it, and just hates us both.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2558 (isolation #375) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

PROZAC, if you read nothing else:

In post 2552, elvis_knits wrote:To lynch me you have to believe:

1)DGB, as an unalligned character who has already won, is lying about jailkeeping me. You have to believe that she would willfully lie as part of some selfish vendetta, and ignore the fact that she has called almost everybody's allignment right in this game.

2)shaft.ed made a game that is breakable by name claim. He either didn't give scum fake claims or I am too stupid to use it. You must believe that I am also too stupid to realize that the whole scumteam is Foleys and that I shouldn't claim Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2570 (isolation #376) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2568, evilpacman18 wrote:Wooooooooah. 1261 is really bad. I was wondering why I was reading this day until I got to this post. I feel like IS should've seen this coming when he wrote that post. I definitely wanna see him and Lain are on the same team.

Prozac is this the post you wanted me to see? What do you think of it?

So vote IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2587 (isolation #377) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really lit into shaft.ed when I got a PM saying I was recruited to DFSB last night,

I'm not happy I became scum, without my consent, without knowing it was possible, at the last possible moment in the game, after spending over two months of my time in this game fighting for a town win and having to deal with fucking IS the entire game. The fact that I was finally able to be part of his lynch is somewhat of a consolation.

I also apologize to the people I annoyed along the way. I didn't mean to annoy anybody, I was trying to lynch somebody who WAS scum, but I know I annoyed several people.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2592 (isolation #378) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So I actually had JOAT powers but didn't use them because I was told I was VT?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2595 (isolation #379) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2593, shaft.ed wrote:
In post 2592, elvis_knits wrote:So I actually had JOAT powers but didn't use them because I was told I was VT?
...sorta... :shifty:

in other words you could have killed IS at any time during the game just by uttering the magic words
Kill:Internet Stranger

:mad:
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2600 (isolation #380) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2596, shaft.ed wrote:from the Graveyard
me wrote:I think she is going to kill me when she finds out what her role is

And wait

How was I recruited to the cult if I was untargetable?????
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2632 (isolation #381) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have mellowed, and am sorry for throwing somewhat of a fit at you yesterday, shaft.ed. Overall, it was a good experience and I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the game.

I am wondering about the bastard element of games, and wondering if it should be disclosed to players when the game is bastard?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2633 (isolation #382) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh, and shaft.ed, N1 you sent me a PM and then deleted it. Did someone try to target me and then forget? What was that about?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2637 (isolation #383) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I think my finest moment was becoming DGB's boyfriend.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”