Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tiiiiiime.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank slaxx for giving me such an amazing role. It's a shame to waste such a role on a game with this terrible of a player base though. Seriously this game is like the retard room at a special ed convention.

vote: killerjester
because I wish I was a jester.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Slaxx, how am I doing buddy? <3
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Scumhunter »

CATFISH, blame slaxx not me for my actions this game. If it were up to me I'd be a perfect little angel :good: this game. Alas, I am obliged to say:

@ShadowDancer, your intuition that my insulting the room was a response to 2 RVS votes on me is incorrect. I could give a flying fuck about votes on me at this point because well, they are RVS votes. Also, something I've noticed is that terrible players like yourself tend to use the patronizing "look at what a newbie is doing" tone to build up your own perceived notion of self-worth. Does it make you feel like you are a better player to call someone a newbie? It shouldn't. But for you it does. It's a sad state of affairs. I hope you don't get too mad at me calling out on your flaws. Such is life.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I have something important to say.

Spoiler:
Slaxx has prodded me with his massive cawk

More Importantly
Spoiler:
Content is coming soon faggots. Duplicity is a tricksy bastard.

Most Importantly
Spoiler:
I like spoilers.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Scumhunter »

unvote, vote Duplicity

^King Tommen's Justice
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Scumhunter »

SD, you make me sad.

@Duplicity, Hear ye, Hear ye, homosexuality is a sin. You would do better to read you some bible verses young sirs:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV

Duplicity why have you not responded adequately to CATFISH's case on you? Your illogical responses are maddening and insulting to other player in this game. Don't make me maul you the way I mauled Slaxx's mother last night. <3
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Benmage, why don't you fencesit some more, you filthy cockmongler.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Officially out of RVS Time

Town reads (from strongest to weakest): Gaoth, Killerjester, Tragedy, Hoppster, Oversoul, Duplicity
Lean town: SD, Sir Bastion
Null: Robocopter, Primate, Ghostwtiter
Null/My brain hurts/WTF IS THIS: CATFISH. Ethereal Cookie
Lean scum: Benmage, dramonic

SD, asking for more posts from the other half of a Regfan-hydra is LOLUNFAIR. I’ve hydra’d a few games with the fag, and even when I’ve been quite active the post count % was still something like 85/15.

Benmage, apparently you had a best town performance and you need me to define fencesit for you? You haven’t posted anything useful

In post 268, Benmage wrote:Ive read a couple more pages... still trying to catch-up. Off the top of my head....

Still don't like Hopp...but waiting for a response for more. Liking SirBast less and less the more I read of him. I think Oversoul irked me earlier. Those 3 are my top scumreads right now I suppose.

EC seems like our VI.

Cat uncertain...

Duplicity.. back n forth there. I want to say town.

Primate reads the most vet. I'll be relooking here when I get caught up.

If you looked up fencesitting in the dictionary, this post would be right in there. The first several times I didn’t even realize you said that [Hopp, SirBast, Oversoul] were your top 3 scum reads. I figured if you had 3 scum reads you’d have something more on them other than they irked you. Duplicity irks me with his idiocy but that doesn’t mean I’m saying he’s a scum read. I mean if you are going to bother to say someone irks you why not say what about them irks you? Or if you are going back and forth on Duplicity, why? Oh and your later post affirming that you have some ongoing dialogue seems to me like a ploy to appear usueful. Combine that with a “best town performance”. Granted, I don’t have a lot of respect for most people’s opinions of best town performance but I’m sure that award means you are at least mildly competent. Your play so far if town suggests otherwise.

unvote, vote benmage
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

@Hoppster, I never had a scum read on Duplicity. I was voting him to troll him.

Benmage, I don't claim to be the best at explaining things. But what I said makes sense to me and I trust myself more than I trust anyone else.

Fencesitting = being aware of a situation that needs to be discussed (in this situation any read on Duplicity and firm reads on others) and making a conscious decision not to discuss it so that you can remain neutral and hedge your bets for what direction you want to take with your vote/reads. Thats the scum motivation for fencesitting as I see it.

As for your response, well thats just about how I'd expect you to respond if you were scum. OMG Scumhunter you are so hypocritical, instead of addressing your concerns/clarifying reads/doing anything to alleviate my concerns you just get mad. Y so srs?
If you are town, how about a few clarifications:
-What is your opinion of Duplicity?
-Why would you want to policy lynch someone who suspects you? Are you that much of a mental midget? Or do you have a reason to be defensive?

@Tragedy, while you are being a woman and having a vagina and such, I'd appreciate a sandwich when you return from the kitchen.

I mean it would be much easier about benmage's terribly arrogant self-grandiosity or Duplicity's blatant homosexuality, but even those topics get old.

Trolling ain't easy :(
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Scumhunter »

And what do you think of benmage G? As for Regfan, you should get that sorry excuse of a human being in this thread.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Oh and yes dram, why does my post make you want to lynch duplicity? I mean, please do tell me how, posting to make people lynch Duplicity is something I'd very much like to learn to do on command.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Scumhunter »

unvote, vote dramonic

I can get behind a dram lynch.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Oh hai farside, didn't even see you slip in the back door here :)
What's the deal with people with best town performances being blithering idiots? I mean in farside's case I'm willing to let it slide and blame it on the gender, but still...whose dick did you suck to get that award ;)

Officially out of RVS = me being officially out of the troll mindset. My vote on duplicity wasn't serious. I did see there was a wagon on him. If he had been lynched I would have probably just laughed. Great town play? Debatable. Ok its not. But yea I posted in big letters OUT OF RVS to remind myself to be serious.

If you think "King Tommen's Justice" is a serious vote, um lol wut.

@Dram, what reading skills of mine are you mocking?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I'm a douche regardless of slaxx's little posting games.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Scumhunter »

So Benmage's #16 doesn't set off alarm bells to you?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@Duplicity (Amrun feel free to answer this as well) Why is benmage necessarily town?

Your SirB case was on page 4 and I understand what you were saying but I'm not convinced your read is correct and not just the way SirB plays.

I hope your mother is raped by a goat.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Oh and what do you mean my scumread on benmage is off? Its mostly a gut read based on the way I felt he was posturing with some of his posts. I could be wrong. I didn't like his initial response to me at al thoughl. Focusing on why my case is bad and pushing back at me made it feel like he was more concerned with other people not believing me instead of trying to convince me I was making a mistake. Herp derp lets policy lynch SH for his hypocritical case instead of saying "Hey, SH this is where you are messing up here". Thats what I would be expecting from a good town player.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

@Tragedy, benmage's response seemed to me like an attack on my credibility and seeking to diminish my opinion/influence more than just to refute my points. I realize some of my reasons are hypocritical. I realize that that leads to those suspicions getting hand-waived away. It still is MY opinion though. Am I saying OMG lynch benmage, no. A) That's not happening. B) My reads are subject to change. I still think benmage seems "off" (as duplicity would say). I'd say any investigative role we have would be wise to check benmage, if he's scum no one even seems the slightest bit suspicious other than me.

@farside, Pointing out hypocrisy is not a town tell you derp-tastic derpopotamus. Its actually one of the #1 defense mechanisms of scum. Sure I was pointing out actions that apply to me as well, however what I was pointing out is why those actions gave me a gut scum read. I know I was lurking and not being serious, HOWEVER, benmage's attitude in his limited posts seemed very serious (unlike mine), like he was trying hard to be involved in the game and not posting anything of value despite that srs bizness attitude. Was I reading into a motive that wasn't there? Maybe. This is why I hate d1 "cases". My vote was not OMG lets lynch benmage now obv scum, it was me outing my suspicions. Oh and read, duplicity confirmed I always joke vote him day 1. Backtracking off a serious vote. Nope.

You know its rough when you can't even get a sammich. Fuck you Tragedy :(
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Oh and duplicity, you vote me and then 3 more people post aggressive attitudes towards me. Coincidence? I want to hear more from you Regfan. YOU have been lurking the last few days now that I've been posting a lot and its making me nervous.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Nervous meaning Duplicity is scum and this town doesn't stand a fucking chance.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

How do you figure I'm trolling, you asshat?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I hadn't read the thread in detail at all before my iso #7. Since then I have been paying close attention. I was skimming the thread early enough to know that Duplicity was getting wagoned for lolzy reasons.

Players are different. If a moron hammers on a clear, it might not be a scumtell from them. If I hammer a clear it sure as hell would mean I'm scum/trolling. The point I'm getting at is different actions mean different things from different players. I know that me lurking is not a scum tell from me because:

a)I'm not scum
b)I do it d1 regardless of alignment for ~10 pages/however long I feel like

For benmage, it seemed like his attitude towards the game was much different than mine from the get go(much more srs, almost too srs for my liking). I can think of a few reasons why he might act that way and I felt/still feel like he is hiding something. The "omg ur hypocritical" hand-waive is completely illogical bullshit and it takes away from the fact that players are different and the same actions from different players can (and usually do) mean entirely different things.

Duplicity, why are you voting me?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Scumhunter »

The focus is on the wrong thing here. My lurking and lack of content early game is not a scumtell from me. Ask Duplicity. He's voting me because I didn't suck his dick and respond to his case right away and because he thinks wtf at my read on Ben, or quite possibly because he's scum.

Ben, you say the "main issue you have with me is that I called you out for posting content-less fluff". Well no shit, the problem I have with you is that you were posting content-less fluff, would you agree? If so, why? I'd figure a pro veteran like yourself would be expertly scumhunting from page 1!!? /sarcasm All that while you were seemingly taking the game seriously. I obviously wasn't taking the game seriously early on so lol hypocritical shouldn't be a valid reason to just be able to flip this around like that. Also, I'm not a newb I've been playing mafia games for a while and have completed quite a few games on here. You are one of the few people who I've encountered who are more arrogant than me. Not sure if I'd put you on Regfan's arrogance level, CONGRATS :good:

I'm willing to say I could be wrong about you, although I'm still irritated that once again my reads day 1 have been turned around and the focus on me because people can't distinguish that one set of actions can be scummy from one player and not from another. It's even further irritating that with your lack of aggression towards me here it makes you more likely to be town so that if you end up town people will think I was really being a moron, when it couldn't be further from the truth. Anyways, enough about this.

Duplicity, still waiting for more content from you explaining your vote.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Meta research is usually a town tell. Is SirBastion's research deep, meaningful, and productive? No. But it does show an effort to look outside of thread? Yes. It could easily be faked by a scum looking for easy town cred though. I don't see it as all that important. Inb4 more fencesitting.

Initial read through had Tragedy as strong town. Reading again now, I don't remember why I thought that. Well I do, it doesn't seem like she has much of a scum agenda, although now that I think of the Tragedy-scum game we were in, I also thought Tragedy was too passive to be scum. If you want to present a case on Tragedy that implicates her for something other than lack of logic, I'm all ears. Do I think she is a good lynch today? No. Save her lynch until after she makes me a sammich. SAMMICH WOMAN N-O-W. (Please?)

My strongest town reads are Gaoth and Farside, although I'm also very confident Hoppster is town.

It worries me that you say I'm fencesitting on my read of you. I can see you unvoting me here and saying what's your read on me to bait me into saying oh I'm leaning town on you or something to that effect just to throw it back in my face that I said you were town to get me lynched later in the game at a critical juncture. Does your play have the appearance of being town? Sure. Am I willing to listen to your foses? Sure. Am I anywhere near comfortable calling you a strong town read? Nope.

More participation from Primate would be good. I also think EC has slipped under the radar lately and is potential scum.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Pfft, I'm just giving you shit Tragedy. /Sigh, I'm a fail troll. I am going to make a sammich though, gud idea.

Not really sure what you mean by me saying I'm the most suspicious person if he flipped scum? I'm not following what you are saying at all. O.o

I didn't mean to offend you Tragedy

Spoiler:
LoL, I'm a liar.

@Slaxx, trolling is a art. It's not just about insulting people. Even the most cold-hearted troll gets tired of insulting people. I have a really funny role for a custom game I was thinking of:
"Magic Johnson" The miller-AIDS cultist. He cults people to give them AIDS and then they die within 2 days as part of the team AIDS cult. Magic Johnson cannot die of AIDS because he is rich. And he also obviously appears guilty to the cops being black and all". XD XD XD. P.S. I'm hosting a game soon and making it impossible to be modkilled for personal attacks. LuL.

Some days I think to myself that one day I will pay for all the trolling I have done in my life. But then I get back to trolling and am grateful that today is not that day.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

@Tragedy, I meant to say the only person suspicious OF benmage is me. Duplicity is another good check for any investigative roles by the way.

@farside, scum-benmage would have been in a perfect position to push on me for a mislynch given there were already 3-4 votes on me and other people seeming to be at least considering/okay with my lynch. His lack of aggression towards pushing the mislynch on me is decent evidence for ben-town to me. Popular opinion is that my opinion on him being scummy was "wrong" and I doubt he would have caught too much heat if I were lynched, which = ample scum motivation that wasn't actualized. Meaning either he missed an opportunity or he's town.

My vote on Duplicity is meta and trolool from a player I have probably played hundreds of mafia games with. You are trying to read into something there when its just not there.

I was being sarcastic about the town award and was saying it as an insult.

I never thought I'd say this, but being a douchebag is tiring. I'm forced to insult people with some of my posts. That = my post restriction (if it wasn't obvious already). So please, try not to be distracted by my insults. If I'm actually insulting you, you'll know (i.e. I'm not just saying this because I have to, you suck cawk, etc.)
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Oversoul,
-You'll just have to give me the benefit of the doubt here that I do take the game seriously and will continue to contribute more and more as the game goes here.
-Why did you say Tragedy's character is "obvious" and more importantly, why are you trying to figure out who is what character?

@Duplicity, Primate needs to contribute more, but from what I understand the main reason you are suspicious of him is his lack of content? I didn't find anything objectionable in the posts he has. What exactly has him pinging your scumdar more than say dramonic who has posted
even less
no content and doesn't seem interested in finding scum at all?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 432, Duplicity wrote:

@ Scumhunter -
The main reason I suspect Primate has nothing to do with lack of content but rather contradicting stances early in the game and then a
reduction of stances taken continuing on into a promise of content and stances taken which was never followed through on.

Italicized = fos for lurking/lack of content. I don't think Primate is scummy (you want to point out again these contradictions/how they equal scum motivation?). Regardless, he's not being lynched today. There isn't enough time/support/of a case for that to happen. Please vote dramonic. There is
14%
battery power left. We need time for a claim and to potentially move the lynch elsewhere if needed. You aren't getting your way today. Deal with it, douchewad.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

What the fuck is "X-shot"?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, which cop do you believe?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

X-shot, meaning you don't know how many times you can use it?

I don't think slaxx is creative nor intelligent enough to think of such a role, his moderator faggotry is too strong for that sort of nonsense.

vote: benmage
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

<3 mystery account.

the rest of you are why abortions are legal
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Scumhunter »

dramonic, who are your top suspects?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Hey slaxx, you derpwad, the last vote count has people listed who are dead (EC + SD). LRN2MOD.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Scumhunter »

SirB is confirmed town.
Duplicity is close to confirmed town. (In theory, ben could be gambiting with his rolecop report knowing he was going to be lynched.)
I have a hard time thinking Oversoul or Farside are scum.
Gaoth probably isn't scum either.

That leaves [Primate, Tragedy, CATFISH, Ghostwriter, Quilford, dramonic]

I almost want to suggest a massclaim but the presence of a mafia roleblocker makes that a lot more difficult for us. I'd strongly consider doing so tomorrow though regardless of the lynch/nightkill.

@Duplicity, what about Quilford's interactions with ben suggest he is town?
My intuition is telling me Ghostwriter would be a good lynch today also.
CATFISH and Tragedy are hard to read.
Quilford and dramonic haven't posted very much.
I'd guess Primate + Ghostwriter + ??? as scum right now.

Now that Duplicity is close to conf-town, I decided that maybe I should actually read his suspicions and consider that he might know what he is doing.

Primate, why didn't you mention benmage at any point in the game. He was a key player d1 and d2 and you didn't seem to feel the need to mention his presence at all.
Quilford, who are your scum reads? You had me listed as scum yesterday, do you still feel that way?

@SirB, Farside, Gaoth, Oversoul, who are you looking at as scum right now?

vote Primate

In b4 Duplicity is 1-shot scum neighborizer.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

@Tragedy, I'd expect 4 scum. 3 scum + sk would be balanced too but since we've had only one night kill per night so far I doubt that's the case. I guess its possible there are 3 powerful scum roles and a smaller amount of town power but I would be pretty surprised if that were the case even now that we know scum has stong power roles.

@SirB, I assume you don't want to out your suspects because you are afraid there is a mafia framer/lawyer/some mechanic that messes with your reports?
I don't think you should let that deter you from outting reads and being vocal. Being a leader can and usually is more beneficial to town than just reports. You should still say who you suspect/your opinions/pressure people. You are the only player who is really 100% clear at this point so I wouldn't be shy about about outing your opinions. Oh and you don't have to just check your top suspects. In some scenarios it might be wiser to aim for a town report. I don't think this is a situation like that but an innocent report isn't all that much worse right now either.

@Duplicity, I see what you are saying in regards to Quilford. For some reason I had thought his vote/push on benmage had come after SirB outted his guilty report in which case a push on ben would mean very little. One thing I don't really understand about your case on Primate is why you were pushing on him day 1. I agree with his interactions with ben being sketchy and I agree that him not placing a vote was suspicious, but your case (minus the lurking/promising content) all center around his actions after day 1 while he was still your top scumread day 1. Essentially, what about his day 1 play did you find scummier than any other lurker?

@Quilford, you had both me and ben listed as scum yesterday. Do you still feel the same way? If so, what about me do you find suspicious?

@Primate, I eagerly await your content and you being lynched is far from locked in so if you are town, please contribute its not a lost cause and I'm willing to hear you out.

@Dramonic, I know you are capable of better town play. A VT's job is to convince other people they are town and your play has done little to make me think you are anything other than lurker scum right now.

@Everyone
I think its wise if we don't consider Duplicity completely clear. Benmage's "rolecop report" read very much as exactly that, a rolecop report. So much so that I could see it being a gambit here. Let's look at the chain of events yesterday:

-SirB claims cop with guilty on benmage.
-Benmage counter claims cop.
(At this point it seems very likely benmage is going to be lynched)

-Benmage wants to be as useful to his team as possible even if he's lynched.

Which is more useful telling your partners that someone is a 1-shot neighborizer (effective VT to scum really) or trying to clear a partner?The fact that he bothered to out a "rolecop" report shows that he was trying to be useful to his team even while being lynched and the more effective thing in my mind would be to try and wifom clear a partner. Would benmage think to do that? Mehhhh. Duplicity's misread of both me and ben day 1 worries me. The claimed report of benmage has me a bit nervous too.

Ehhhhhhhh, Duplicity is probably town. If Duplicity is alive in a lategame situation as "the clear" please consider he could be scum is all I ask.

I was so tempted to troll and post during night phase and get myself mod-killed (lol irony) but this game is one of the more enjoyable games I've been in for quite some time.

Hey hydra fags, learn to post on the right account you morons.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Primate, you socialist scumbag. I proudly voted for George W (twice) IRL and would have for a third term if it was allowed.
You pinkos all think Obama's little social programs are cute, but when hyper-inflation hits and we are paying $400.00 for a loaf of bread I will be living it up off of the gold I've been buying with my soon to be worthless $US Dollars and be laughing my ass off as you hipsters get tear-gassed in the streets. There was a time in this country, a time not too long ago where being a "pinko" was treasonous and worthy of being executed. I'm dreaming of those days.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Hey Primate, you country destroying nubtard, why should I vote dramonic (or anyone else) over you?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Oversoul, you stealthy mofo, pretty sure you can stop posting from the Mystery_Account if you want to.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Tragedy being useful. There are only 2 options here.
1. She's hydra-ing with a male.
2. It is the end of days.

What say ye Duplicity?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, do you think it's more likely he would out his rolecop report on you and "clear you" as opposed to just tell his partners privately?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 781, Gaoth wrote:
Unvote

Draminic not hammering has me conflicted. On one hand, it could be scum looking for town cred by not hammering. On the other hand, it could be scummy town avoiding a chance to look scummier.

Any thoughts on this?

Not really sure why this would make you want to unvote Primate?

I'd think that scum-Dram would have hammered town-Primate, so that if Primate were to flip town I'd say its more likely dram would be town. Priamte isn't flipping town though.

You all suck, etc.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Scumhunter »

No need to mass claim today since we have the guilty.
vote: Quilford

Duplicity, you pretentious ass, one of these days you will learn to read me right. This game is pretty much over, I almost feel like outting myself -__-
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I don't see a need to drag this day on any longer. Quilford is scum, lets lynch him? Any protective role should be on SirBastion (obv). Ghostwriter is confirmed town. Duplicity is semi-clear as well. If SirB has an innocent/no report tomorrow, we are massclaiming.

Last night I spent some alone time with Slaxx's mother. I'm quite sure I contracted multiple venereal diseases. Thank god I'm a doctor.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Sir Bastion, you filthy pig, WHY oh why did you check me? Fuck the police.

I'm a miller. And alas, we now do learn the meaning of things aren't always as they appear on the internet. SirB mentioned earlier that his role PM implied that there were mechanics that could make his reports less accurate. Welp, here I am. At this point my lynch is inevitable unfortunately. But seeing as how I AM town, I'd like a chance to post my final reads and such before I go. Also, if dramonic was shot by a vigilante, they should claim. In fact, I very much think mass claim is the way to go today.

Role claim: Troller. I'm required to insult someone in at least every 3rd post. LoL, I've done better than that.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, get a mass claim going here please.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

SirB, out of curiosity, why did you investigate me?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Nope. No breadcrumbing. Eh, perhaps it would have been okay to do so but I believe breadcrumbing is almost never a good idea unless you are an investigative role with a dead protective role and need to our a report. Otherwise scum will be the ones looking for breadcrumbs not town and I don't see the upside of it.

I know Duplicity believes a miller should claim on their first post day 1, but I strongly disagree. All that does is give scum the information about the setup, out yourself as not a power role day 1 and then have people doubt you the rest of the game that you could be scum slipping under the radar. I figured I'd do better trying to just not be investigated and do my best to help town like any other townie.

One bit of evidence that supports my claim is my iso #17 (below). I say any investigative role would be wise to check benmage. That would seem like an odd thing to say, and it is, except for the fact that I knew that a cop was almost certainly in the setup as well.

In post 332, Scumhunter wrote:@Tragedy, benmage's response seemed to me like an attack on my credibility and seeking to diminish my opinion/influence more than just to refute my points. I realize some of my reasons are hypocritical. I realize that that leads to those suspicions getting hand-waived away. It still is MY opinion though. Am I saying OMG lynch benmage, no. A) That's not happening. B) My reads are subject to change. I still think benmage seems "off" (as duplicity would say).
I'd say any investigative role we have would be wise to check benmage
, if he's scum no one even seems the slightest bit suspicious other than me.

@farside, Pointing out hypocrisy is not a town tell you derp-tastic derpopotamus. Its actually one of the #1 defense mechanisms of scum. Sure I was pointing out actions that apply to me as well, however what I was pointing out is why those actions gave me a gut scum read. I know I was lurking and not being serious, HOWEVER, benmage's attitude in his limited posts seemed very serious (unlike mine), like he was trying hard to be involved in the game and not posting anything of value despite that srs bizness attitude. Was I reading into a motive that wasn't there? Maybe. This is why I hate d1 "cases". My vote was not OMG lets lynch benmage now obv scum, it was me outing my suspicions. Oh and read, duplicity confirmed I always joke vote him day 1. Backtracking off a serious vote. Nope.

You know its rough when you can't even get a sammich. Fuck you Tragedy :(
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Oh and come to think of it, what else can your "things aren't always as they appear" refer to in your PM if not me.

We already know that scum have a rolecop and a roleblocker (guessing that was a 1-shot power). Things aren't always as they appear implies some mechanic that would alter the outcome of reports. If not me, then what?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Eh, I disagree with you. It's a shame I was investigated as this isn't going to help my case in this discussion with you out of thread at somepoint, but the downsides of claiming miller as I see it:
-Lets scum know there is a cop in the setup.
-Lets scum know you are not a power role.
-Inherently increases suspicion upon oneself.
-Become viewed as expendable by weaker town players.

What is the upside? I'm not seeing it. I would treat a miller claim first post of the day with nearly as much skepticism as I would a miller claim later on. I really don't see the benefit of claiming day 1, sorry. Even if I'm lynched here, i'm not budging on this. For what it's worth, I was considering claiming yesterday, but at that point I was worried it would be just as bad for me as claiming now and there was a chance I wouldn't be checked so I figured I'd cross that bridge if it came to it. Sorry but you are being results oriented here and using it to justify a bad strategy. Not to say I shouldn't have claimed/breadcrumbed at some point before now, but oh well.

The way I see it is there has to be a full protective role in the game. I can't see a scum roleblocker 1-shot? and scum rolecop in a setup with just a 1-shot doc, cop, 1-shot neighborizer, 1-shot vigilante? with the added downside of a miller. Whoever shot dramonic needs to claim and also yes mass claim would help a lot in locking scum into having to risk making claims that would = an unbalanced setup/cc each other indirectly. My 2 cents.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

We can mass claim, lynch me if you are so inclined, and go from there. Duplicity, assuming I'm telling the truth, what would you expect scum to have as remaining power? I think a godfather would be pretty damn strong, but I find it odd to have a lone miller with a cop role PM that says things might not be as they seem. Again, more reasons we need to mass claim.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Edit: Fuck off all of you. I hate you. You all suck etc.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

After a reread, I'm pretty confident the remaining scum are farside22 and Gaoth. I do want to hear CATFISH's full claim though (and everyone elses for that matter).

SirBastion, you'd be wise not to speed lynch me today even if my lynch is what you decide to do anyways. Mass claim needs to happen today.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

In-depth cases tomorrow.

Slaxx likes penis.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@Duplicity, Farside was one of the most active antagonists to my suspicions on benmage day 1. I didn't think too much of it at the time, I saw her not realizing my posts were jokes as an indicator of being unfamiliar with my playstyle and well, being a woman with little to no sense of humor. In retrospect, I have a hard time seeing anyone taking my early game play here seriously (I mean I was quoting she-bear passages from the bible and condemning homosexuality lmaooo) Her attack towards me reads strongly as a chainsaw defense of benmage.

As for Gaoth, my town read on him was primarily from him supporting my suspicions on benmage day 1. When I read back, however, the support seems shallow as it was just a passing comment that wasn't followed up with a vote (not even when ben was guiltied by SirB, although granted Gaoth had been inactive day 2). Gaoth's play this game reminds me of how I often play scum. Needle a fellow scumlord day 1 as the devil's advocate to popular opinion and then lurk it up.

As for why I'm pretty confident it has to be these 2...the only other person I'm slightly supsicious of at this point is CATFISH. And from their posts at the end of the day yesterday it seems they may have some sort of confirmable role.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@Gaoth, I have a hard time thinking Duplicity-scum would do anything other than instantly vote me today.
Also what about your interactions with Duplicity in your QT make you think he is trying to manipulate you and to what end?

Duplicity, why did you choose Gaoth as your target?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I want that moron CATFISH to claim next.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, please reread farside. >.>

Farside: "Uh oh, better secure this before things go bad". Also what do you mean by squirming? I'm about as calm as I could possibly be given the circumstances. I just think you don't understand squirming, probably because the only squirming you are familiar with is multiple phalluses in your orifi.
Yea, but really, how do you figure I'm squirming?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I think Tragedy should claim last.

SirB, you should consider unvoting me. you too Tragedy :3
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@Farside
-Barring the report, why am I scum?
-You realize the cop's PM implies that reports may not be trustworthy?
-Given the above, why are you voting me?
-What bearing does what some other player did in another game have to do with this game? I saw "x" claim miller as scum so you must be scum doesn't make any sense and you would know better as town.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 939, Tragedy wrote:

Is it just me or SH isn't playing derpy like Execution Mafia?

No matter how hard I try, it is the troll who ends up getting trolled. :mad:
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Scumhunter »

All of your play disgusts me Tragedy.

Spoiler:
jk, slaxx made me say that.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@Gaoth, Duplicity is scum (137-shot homohooker), but only in real life.

As an expert in Duplicity-scum paranoia, I always can at least explain some convoluted reason as to exactly how, where, when, and why he is specifically trying to manipulate me. Saying his choice to neighborize you in and of itself is a manipulation is a cop out and doesn't sound like you completely fleshed out your "suspicions" with any logical deduction. Particularly if the QT is inactive, how is he manipulating you? I remember one of my first mafia experiences playing facebook mafia many years ago. A very talented player effectively 1-shot neighborized me with the intent of me defending them for the rest of the game (Spoiler: it worked) I understand how it can be a manipulation in theory. Oh and the tone of your posts don't make sense. Earlier you said you were set on your vote on Duplicity and your last post is an appeal to him as if you think he's town. I get the feeling you can't decide whether to push on Duplicity or to appeal to him. Some posts make it seem liek you think he is town, others like you think he is scum. There is a disconnect there as to your intent...
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Ya, I'm miller. Amrun, if your ability is unlimited it gives us an additional mislynch :) I don't think you should stipulate between 1-shot/unlimited. Ideal scenario would be you being 1-shot and getting night killed instead of a doctor.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, you are a massive faggot. The vig-shot
is
a mislynch. If you don't want me lynched you shouldn't want me vigged. What's up with that? Can you explain your thought process on that as it makes me just a little bit nervous about you.

I don't particularly trust CATFISH to have the sense not to shoot me regardless of the flip, but alas,

vote CATFISH

unvote
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 984, Duplicity wrote:Scumhunter, assuming you're town and you believe we're town (Which the severe lack of PR claims essentially confirms) the only potential scum-teams would be:

1. Tragedy + Oversoul
2. Tragedy + Gaoth
3. Tragedy + Farside
4. Oversoul + Farside
5. Oversoul + Gaoth
6. Farside + Gaoth

Which of those do you believe are impossible and which do you believe are likely? Right now I'm actually finding Tragedys breadcrumbs and demeanor as a town-tell so I'm happy to eliminate her from the scenarios leaving it to be 4, 5 and 6 and I know which one I think it is but I want your thoughts first.

I think its option #6 about 75% of the time. The other times its probably a mixture of #5, #4 and (none of the above, aka you are scum) in about that order of probability.

Oh and I know from firsthand experience how you are always the more active head of a hydra, however I'd like to see a post from girallon or at least a post that goes into
his
reasoning as to why he thinks I'm scum/doesn't believe my claim that goes deeper than "lol late miller claim is scummy". It doesn't help me at all to see you say how much you think I'm town but still want me dead. It would be easy for you to just say you two can't make up your mind about me/hydra disagreements as a way to keep your options open as scum.

In post 856, Scumhunter wrote:I don't see a need to drag this day on any longer. Quilford is scum, lets lynch him? Any protective role should be on SirBastion (obv). Ghostwriter is confirmed town. Duplicity is semi-clear as well. If SirB has an innocent/no report tomorrow, we are massclaiming.

Last night I spent some alone time with Slaxx's mother.
I'm quite sure I contracted multiple venereal diseases. Thank god I'm a doctor.

Bolded is for emphasis. This was about the time yesterday when I felt a sense of foreboding that SirB might check me. What do I do? Do I claim now? I came to the conclusion it would be just as bad (or at least 90% as bad) as claiming if I was actually checked. I threw in the doctor reference hoping to draw the night kill here. I'm fine being night killed. Being vigged feels just like getting lynched though in which case I have had the worst possible outcome in terms of my contribution towards my win condition for this game and that's just an unacceptable thought to me really.

@Amrun, so essentially everyone is town except for Mr. Miller. No es bueno. I'd suggest isoing me/rereading the thread and do your best to ignore the guilty report on me. Trying to be objective here, I think the Cop's PM suggests that a miller is not only plausible but very likely in the setup. Forget the report if you can and try to read/judge me as if I were any other player that you are trying to piece together the clues about and I think it should help you see that trolls actually are great town-sided weapons.

P.S. You are probably better off without that SK jackass.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 355, Scumhunter wrote:Pfft, I'm just giving you shit Tragedy. /Sigh, I'm a fail troll. I am going to make a sammich though, gud idea.

Not really sure what you mean by me saying I'm the most suspicious person if he flipped scum? I'm not following what you are saying at all. O.o

I didn't mean to offend you Tragedy

Spoiler:
LoL, I'm a liar.

@Slaxx, trolling is a art. It's not just about insulting people. Even the most cold-hearted troll gets tired of insulting people. I have a really funny role for a custom game I was thinking of:
"Magic Johnson" The miller-AIDS cultist. He cults people to give them AIDS and then they die within 2 days as part of the team AIDS cult. Magic Johnson cannot die of AIDS because he is rich. And he also obviously appears guilty to the cops being black and all". XD XD XD. P.S. I'm hosting a game soon and making it impossible to be modkilled for personal attacks. LuL.

Some days I think to myself that one day I will pay for all the trolling I have done in my life. But then I get back to trolling and am grateful that today is not that day.

LOL, Just realized that I did mention being a miller day 1 actually. This was somewhat unintentional and not explicitly intended to be a breadcrumb, but I did have my millerhood on the brain. That and trolling. The mod can suck a dick preferably of the large African-American variety because I'm running out of ways to insult you guys.

@Tragedy, to respond to your suspicion earlier, this game is very different from Execution Mafia. Quilford was so incredibly obviously scum there as literally the only thing he did was post every 2 days and say (Lynch SH he fake claimed!). His play should have been in the encyclopedia for obv scum. I was never comfortable replacing in and started raging because after putting so much time into catching up it was incredibly painful to watch people sheep MoI. Only one person realized that my play had literally zero scum motivation and that I was thus obv town. Yup, that person got night killed and I got lynched on lylo. That game is burned in my nightmares and when I inevitably go to hell since I'm a terrible person IRL, im sure I will have to play that game over and over for all eternity.

Reasons I'm town:
-SirB's cop role PM flavor confirms my role to a degree. Think about it. Actually think about it.
-My early fos on ben + asking an investigative role to check him is not how a scumlord would speak about a mafia rolecop partner. There is distancing and bussing and then there is piss poor scum play.
-I've been pretty transparent with my thoughts this game. My #1 scumtell is playing too cautiously and not saying what I think. Shhh. I'm going to regret posting this in some other game down the line I'm sure when someone uses this quote to meta me but I really want to not be lynched here as the thing I pride myself on the most is being able to prove I'm town to people. Of course there are situations where I'm actually not sure on something...But you saw in Execution Mafia what I'm willing to do as town when I think I'm right.
-Idk, stfu bitch I don't have to answer to you. Needs moar sammich.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Maybe I'm underestimating the closemindedness of women. They can't rotate objects in their heads and all.

Gaoth/Oversoul would make plenty of sense too. Is that what you are thinking Duplicity?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

You left out the important part of the quote.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I'm not freaking out this game because there is a legitimate reason to suspect me (guilty report) and the town isn't comprised of all morons.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

What are you asking exactly?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Scumhunter »

SirB, thats only true because there are multiple scum in every game and only millers on occasion. Of course a cop guilty is more likely to be on scum than on a miller. That doesn't go to say that a)millers don't exist or that b)this isn't a scenario where a miller makes a hell of a lot more sense than Execution mafia for example.

If you are asking me why the way Quilford decided to fake claim my role as scum in another game didn't affect my play this game, I'm wondering how you think it should? THe two have almost no bearing on one another and I'm struggling to follow the thought process here that doesn't ultimately revolve around "other people claim miller d1, so should you". If anything Quilford's play in that game reinforces my idea that millers shouldn't claim because he wasn't even lynched in Execution mafia as painfully obvious scum! Then again, that's also reason as to why scum should late claim miller too.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 1001, farside22 wrote:@Duplicity: Here's my issues

1) ScumHunter knew there was a cop in the game.
2) He did nothing I found to leave a clue to his claim
3) the cop claimed some suspicion on him.

If a cop is suspicious of a player and that player is truely a miller they should either breadcrumb or outright state the claim at that point. Not after the fucking fact.

1. Yes.
2. I probably should have. I'd say the reason I didn't is that I am staunchly against millers claiming day 1 and as such was in the mindset of trying to play just like any other VT and forget the negative utility of my role. And while there are no specific breadcrumbs my #'s 17 and #23 both reinforce me being in a miller mindset.
3. Yes, do you really think me claiming miller yesterday would bring any less heat on me than there is right now? I don't. I considered it yesterday and my conclusion was a resounding mehhhhhhhhh thrown in with a desperate attempt to be night killed
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I thought there was a decent chance you would check me. It was actually something you said in another game that made me think so but I'll leave it at that since discussing ongoing games is a nono.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Edit: It's not my fault that you despicable cops are pitiful slaves of the oppression. I am the 99%! Cops are scum!
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Oversoul, its nice to see you finally weigh in on my alignment. I found it a bit odd that you didn't directly comment on me sooner in the day given I'm the hot topic due to SirB's result. As scum I'm inclined to believe you'd be pushing for my lynch, particularly since Gaoth isn't pushing on me and is very likely scum. I still think Gaoth/farside is the most likely team right now.

vote Gaoth
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Gaoth, you shitbag, lynching Duplicity is one of life's pleasures and something I'm open to considering under almost any circumstance imaginable, but you have no case. Your reasons given were weak and instantly refuted, but yet you aren't acknowledging that/trying to explain yourself in a better way or anything. If you were town and legitimately thought Duplicity was scum, you would be doing a hell of a lot more to try and convince people. Stopping in now that a vote has gone on you and pleading poor play/saying you would replace out but you are invested is scumlord status 101. =/
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

farside, the crux of your argument comes down to you want me lynched because of the guilty report. SirB's PM suggests that not everything is as it seems on the internet (i.e. his reports aren't 100% accurate). Given that, and given that we've lynched 2 scum guilties, you are comfortable with the status quo of omg lynch guilty despite the evidence we have that that isn't a good idea?

Your other argument is that you don't believe I would late claim as miller. Not sure I can really convince you that late claiming as miller is correct (but women don't want to hear the truth in a lot of things, for example the necessity of gender roles). I explained in my iso #49 the reasons I chose to not claim day 1. You can disagree with my decision, but that is my opinion and you have heard from Duplicity with whom I've had a few conversations specifically about this matter months ago before this game ever started and he has confirmed that I don't think millers should claim day 1. Now that doesn't "confirm" me as town, but that does confirm that my explanation is at least plausible and that you need to take a minute and think about the logic behind what are you saying, if you are able...

I find it hilarious that as soon as slaxx says "no deadline you guys have been active", the activity dwindles. I'm still confident Gaoth is scum and I'm feeling a lot better about Oversoul's last few posts. I'd be surprised if the scum team weren't exactly Gaoth/farside, but I'm starting to reconsider whether I've been writing Tragedy off as town too easily. I find it hard to believe that no scum would be voting me right now.

tldr, Gaoth/farside are the scumlords.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I agree I should have breadcrumbed, if I could start the game over I would have (although multiple of my early posts show the millerhood mindset and essentially should read as more subtle breadcrumbs).

Why are just completely ignoring that regardless of what my alignment is, its been practically confirmed that this is how I would choose to play as a miller. Then your argument is "I don't believe you would play a miller this way." You either aren't reading/aren't thinking/or most likely are just angry scum who isn't adjusting well and assuming I was going to be lynched today responds like an infant "qq, lynch the guilty omg".
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Scumhunter »

unvote, vote Farside
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Scumhunter »

^ lol k. Duplicity you need to vote farside please and while you are at you could pull that dildo out of your ass. You aren't usually this passive in a hydra and I'd have thought that if your partner was afk (as has been known to happen from time to time) you'd be more than comfortable to just take the reins...
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Duplicity, I understand being terrible and illogical are not necessarily being scumtells but I think at times you expect too little. I don't believe farside is as dense as she is letting on right now. The "omg lets lynch the miller" syndrome with no other reasoning is a cookie cutter scum-tell and just one more reason that waiting to claim can be better.

Also, your role claim is irrelevant. If you are just rubbing it in my face that I think you are town as scum, fuck off. Your defense of my miller claim as fitting my play style is something I don't see you doing as scum although I guess its possible. Your initial anger/frustration in #62, focus in #63 and defense of me in #66 I can't fathom you doing as scum unless you are feeling particularly cruel. And unless your mindfucking me into considering this more I don't see why you would bring up this concern as scum. The one thing that does worry about me is taht you are the only posting on the hydra. We've never drawn scum as hydra partners but if we did I could easily imagine you dominating the late game play and being afraid of a partner scumslip.

@Tragedy, if the heavenly lord of beer pong gave you one moment of clarity and ordained me as confirmed town, who would you call as the scumlords? P.S. This is what you should be thinking about.

Oversoul and Farside are not partners.

unvote, vote Gaoth
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 1097, Tragedy wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Oversoul

Shits gone serious, and Oversoul mentioning that he'll claim in full sounds scummy.

Hey, you sack of pathetic lameness, I take it you think Oversoul is scum...if Slaxx were to mod-confirm me as town, who else would you suspect and why?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Stubbornly pushing shallow cases can be indicative of a stubborn townie sure, but more often than not its a scum clinging to a mislynch they thought would be easier to achieve. When things don't go their way, it essentially turns into "QQ, look what he did, why haven't we lynched him yet." Trust me on this one. I'm an experienced troll. Ever seen me fake claim a power role on EM as a villager? Do you remember the way scum react to when I say "I retract". That's cut and paste what farside is doing to my late miller claim right now. It's a slightly different situation but it boils down to the same "OMG LYNCH TEH TROLL ALREADY".

I called you confirmed town after benmage flipped rolecop. I backpedaled from that quite a bit in my #35. I think you are town. Would I be shocked if you were scum here? No. Mildly surprised, but not shocked. The fact you are bringing this up is making me think of reasons why I shouldn't trust you, but then you are the one bringing it up, so I get to thinking why would you bring this up if you were scum? Particularly if there are reasons to suspect you? Is it to just to make me think that you wouldn't bring it up as scum? Or is this a ploy to get me to call you confirmed town and lynch me later? Hmm, why aren't I more suspicious of him? Is that a bad sign?

^You can get me going on that merry-go-round of thoughts, but its not worth it. Your reads haven't been spot on, but I can understand where you have been coming from though on most of your reads though and can follow your thought process on how you got most of your reads even if I disagree. You still need to expand on why farside is town other than she's being stubborn which you have established as a null tell. What scum team do you see that doesn't involve Gaoth right now? If you think I'm town, why would Oversoul-scum ignore the guilty on me?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Tragedy. LOL. Bitch, you must be a fucking troll. Right? The way I interpret it Oversoul didn't actually gain any abilities? And it doesn't affect other people's roles at all, but if you want to make this the impetus to realize I'm town go right ahead...

@Oversoul, I understand the choosing a warrior part, but how does choose a role to impersonate work? Were you given a list of choices based on which warrior you picked? Did you actually gain any abilities based on your pick? Why the fuck would you pick troller? XD
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Scumhunter »

First things first: I literally spewed my coffee onto my desk reading your signature Duplicity.

Food for thought: Its possible that Oversoul's claim is comign from a scum-JOAT. It would keep the flavor of picking a different flame warrior each night and would also explain why SirB was roleblocked on just one of the nights.

SirB + Catfish are conf. town.
I know I'm town. I'm pretty sure Tragedy is a derpopotamus townie, not to mention a lamer.

So here are the remaining possibilities
-Gaoth/Farside
-Gaoth/Oversoul
-
Gaoth/Duplicity

-
Farside/Oversoul

-Farside/Duplicity
-
Duplicity/Oversoul

If Farside were to flip town I'd be looking at Gaoth/Oversoul.
If Gaoth were to flip town I'd be looking at Farside/Duplicity.

This is all irrelevant though as Gaoth and Farside are scum -___-.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@SirB, mafia rolecop is actually incredibly strong, but with benmage dying so early it might not seem that way...I do think its possible that Oversoul could be a scum JOAT or that one of the remaining scumlords is a godfather (that is a natural addition to a miller setup). As for some mod-meta, Slaxx loves to put in little 1-shot roles to give everyone something to do, so I don't think the mass of non-standard VT claims should be all that alarming. Miller has negative utility and if Oversoul is telling the truth his role isn't exactly super useful either. Duplicity's roleclaim is a stupid role for a stupid player.

Oversoul, if you are checked by a cop would you appear to be guilty? In other words the night you chose to be the epic warrior who was a night-kill immune miller vig, does that mean that if the cop checks you, you would appear guilty?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Scare a backup role cop? Was that a serious consideration Oversoul O.o? Not really following/believing your explanation for why you would pick to be a night kill immune miller vig, while knowing you would appear guilty to both cops and gunsmiths. I'd think picking doctor every night would be best, but given creative license I might choose to fuck around myself. If you had said you were just fucking around it would make me less suspicious of you, but you feeling the need to give some sort of a strategic excuse for that pick has me going hmmm, why is this chap so concerned with the way others perceive you.

Gaoth is at L-1 I believe. Feel free to hammer him. He's been begging for the mercy for many a day now.
Show
-----
-----

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”