StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Wanted to vote, Lowell but that is to good to not vote.
Vote MoI.
How do you know (or why do you even believe) there are werewolves here? Selvoting is insane, or a gambit or a joke for someone who is playing with fire. I don't think a scumtell.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 am

Post by StefanB »

Upps, just found the werewolfpart. Ludi acts strange also. I know of selvoters (Haylen who is found of doing this regardless of aligment) and others, but is anyone doing this as mafia only?
MoI is driving this waggon to agresive for the timming of this and for the imho small evidence.

Previewedit:
for Peregrin: Werewolfes are normally a second mafiafaction. (On varriant of Mafia is called Werewolf)

Moi: Promise I wont play the dumbcard I don't like it, and I have never played that as scum, exscumpartner.

Magna/Ludiinteraction feels strange.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 am

Post by StefanB »

What I found strange is the interaction beetween ML and Magna, the site from Ludi is catching up. It's a strange mix, between agreing with MoI (words taking out of the mouth) and calling him mafia. It just doesn't feel right. No hard evidence buth worth pointing out.

zMuffin: Cultrecruiter, ugh, isn't that the most hated role on mafiascum? Ugh and I pissed him of.

Max, Yos: You two like Ludis posting, from your asking of Baby Spice?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 am

Post by StefanB »

Darth Yoshi: People (Muffin and me) were just making jokes.

In post 99, Magister Ludi wrote:I can agree with someone and still call them mafia/wolf. In fact, in may be the case that one anti-town is correctly calling out another factional anti-town member. Any sane towney would be in agreement with that. In fact, considering the anti-town probably have more insight into the setup, following one of their leads onto another player is probably better at finding the other faction than by following someone you think is town.

You agreeing with MoI may well be that. Paranoia was just speaking. Now why do you think mafia or werewolves (can I call them wauzis?) have so more information than town on day 1, they know who is in their faction not so much more. (Claims may be easier for them, but now the should not have so many other tools than town to scumhunt)

Sorry if I posted only mafia before. Any suspect can be mafia or wauzi)

Muffin: Okay Bmollas question was stupid, but why don't you if you are town don't want him to participate?

Otalia: There is not much going on, HUH?

BabySpice: I to want examples were Yos did in your opinion have a missinterpration, where he played dumb and were his attack was if I get your hinting right not only somethink were he made a mistake in your opinion (if you are town, would be somwhere) but did this deliberatly, what would show intent.

MoIs points make sense, so
Unvote
. I have seen him atacking people who didn't get the setup before. (Okay as scum on town in Open 320) He was more aggresive there than he is now. (Sorry just remembered when reading MoIs post)

Post 141 by GW is gold. Careful about townreads this game.

So caught up, leaves the joy of picking a vote.

By my slow net, I post that first and think then.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

Post by StefanB »

The players I think are worth commenting to in a negative way:
Baby Spice: Thought on anythink other then the "scum-pair" Ludi and Yos? Attack very vague, defence agresive not much argument behind it.
David: Any thoughts beside selfvoting and setupspeculation?
Sorgster: Paying atention?
Muffin: Are you ever going to become serious? There are a lot of jokes.
Otalia: You really find nothink interesting to comment on in here, nothink????

To many people that could be hiding in to no posting or posting very little. Don't know if David would be on that list if his name didn't start with D. A lot of people are simmilar in the moment.
Sorgster missing the MoIpush against the selfvoter is very strange because that was at the center of attention.
To get in the current discusion about postinglengs and spamming: A few longer posts from Magister would be nice. But I assume that is his playstile (anyone who ever played with Ludi can clearify that), searching for playermeta isn't a good think to do on this computer.

The point:
Since I didn't find anythink other and this makes sense, I will sheep Yos:
Vote:- BabySpice

I think there is more on BabySpice reaction than on Otalias reaction to ML. But to bite, Yos why did you vote for BS but gave a townread on Otalia for her attack on Ludi?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:35 am

Post by StefanB »

Darth Yoshi: Sorry catchuppostsconfusion that should have been. There should have been a hint to the topic of the comment, the cultleaderspeculation. I don't anyone but us two brought that up. Muffin was clearly a joke (explained by Ludi) and I tryed to make a joke that didn't go through.

PE: Interesting list, but five or six people and then posting and others on sixed slot? :? Mathematicly that's wrong. It's very strange also to have six suspects and naming only 5. (Even beeing unsure about the number)
On the other hand if he is scum there is probably a partner in it, if he is town pretty bick chance that he isn't complettly wrong.
From your vote I get that this isn't in order. (You don't vote scumsuspect number 3) Can you give any order, or to early?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 am

Post by StefanB »

EBP: First sentence: that
shouldn't
have been of course.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello Oversoul.

ML: I don't think you can call my whole posting yesterday filler.
Okay that Zmuffin is joking a bit to much for me, is more personal note. I would like more from him that isn't a joke.
I don't know if it would have been good to list all players, but there would have been to much not enough data on most, or nothink so noteworthy.
Post 150 in short:
I don't know if you are scum or town (activity is protown, but some posts just make me very nervous). I wouldn't invite you in a secret group at the moment but also you aren't a logical lynchkandidat at the moment.
So I look at your list and try to analyse it both ways from a perspective of scumML and townML. What you are probably aware is that you only get the at last semi active people (that's new okay) and we shouldn't forget those people less active.
Also since you seemed to have one halfsuspect more from 149, why not name him/her. What is the misterious halfsuspect? How many people are you at the moment willing to lynch?
Also order of the suspicion of your suspects, could be helpful, or is that to much in flux?
For the postlengh: It is my belive that people who post only short post 1-3 lines are more difficult to read. That may be wrong, but reading you right is in my interest.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 am

Post by StefanB »

GW: Wow, total agreement with townreads be careful with them (if they aren't strong), also we are in a multible scumgroupgame where it is theoretical easier for scum to hide.

Now the but: You are claiming miller now? Normally you claim that at the beginning, why wait until the first suspicion is voiced against you?
I still want an explanation from Baby Spice about her case, but I dislike this millerclaim.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 am

Post by StefanB »

Can you give us more about the miller: Or you a mafia or werewolfmiller or both.
More details!!!!!!!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:49 am

Post by StefanB »

Well narrows it down and you always ask for as much details as posible, after a claim.
Doing it by the book.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:35 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay,
Unvote:

Vote: Otalia
why exactly do you want to see MoI gone? Because he acused you? Have you anythink that let you think he is antitown? Or do you think he is bad so he would be a good policitylynch?
Explain that please.
Sorry I was kind of bussy (on this site) today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry Ghostlin, your post from earlyer, about the neighborizing.
Well depends on the power of the role that the secret society has. I would definitly neighborize a strong townread, whom not sure. (If I have this power, I have several candidates, but have not yet decieding on one of them.

Sage: Why do you feel the need to defend someone so strong who has only one vote on her?
Why would you not lynch her even if she is scum? (Your post does imply that)
Your reaction to Muffin, you read him as town, but think he is antitown because of that. Please make that more clear. Have you any info about Muffin?
Has that scumread somethink to do with your defence on Whisper, since he is votting her at the moment?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay Iceguy,
Otalia voted for someone who she she never stated is scum, just that she doesn't like him. That is at last an antitownreason to vote. I stated this in the same post I voted her. I think that is a reason. When I voted Otalia it wasn't a wagon.
I also think there is justification for my Baby Spice vote in post 144 and 146.

I have not been as usful as I like that's right. But perhaps that helps:
Unvote

Vote: Sageamagoo
, the defence of Whisper came of to strong and unecasary, makes me think scumpartners.

Zmuffin: While I agree, that the company on BabySpice doesn't look that good, the notownread on Yos would be interesting. He seems to be quite townnish, okay a player of his experience can perhaps fake that. If you tell me to name people who I have at last a mild townread on, he would be on that list. Have you got somethink that makes you think he is suspicious?
Can you tell me were that strange townreads (imho) of DavidX, Sorgster and Oversoul come from.
Not calling Sorgster and/or Oversoul sure scumreads, but Oversoul is imho not long enough in the game to get a townread on him and Sorgster I don't see it.
The DavidX townread is imho just bizare.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 am

Post by StefanB »

IceGuy: What was so bad about my response?
That I disproved your whole reaseaning for your vote or the fact that I promissed to be more helpful in the future, than I have in this game before?
Scumhunting would be more than a vote based on somethink that is not true. (Basicly the only think through is that I was on both waggons) and posting that you are right, without any argument.
So basicly there is the question if lazy town or scum.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:56 am

Post by StefanB »

Must resist to not vote Iceguy right now:

So let my get this straight: You said I voted 2 people without a reason, I point out that I gave reason.
The Otaliawaggon doesn't need me it's big enough. Otalia is at best case at the moment playing antitown good vote. There isn't only one scum.
I had my suspicion on Sage for some time, before that vote.
Okay to paraphrase it (mind you the former version was nice): Your vote on me is based on a lye and in the moment you try to justifie it by fabricating thinks.
That's not honest scumhunting, so yes I would like to keep my vote on Sage a little longer, because there is some strange whiteknighting going on, but you are making that very difficult.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay Lynch All Liars, once was bad enough, twice is to much.
Unvote

Vote: Iceguy

So post 258 does not exist?
I am not sure about Baby Spice.
I think it's highly likly that Otalia is scum or at best a dangerous player to leave around even if town.
I think that that the most logical explanation for the post of Sage is that she is scum with Whispersilk.
I think that your vote is feeling false, I don't believe that you believe yourself what you posted today.
I know that their is a big chance that I am not right, about everyone on this list, but we have from simple math (about 25 % of players are scum is normal) at last 6 scum, perhaps more.
OMGOS is only if their is no reason other than the vote. In my opinion, there is a case on you.

Lie 1:
I voted without reason.

Lie 2:
I never suspected Sage bevor I was voted by you.

Next time before you pick a target you believe is easy at last check their ISO.
Or is Ice to scummy to be scum?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am

Post by StefanB »

IceGuy wrote:
In post 300, StefanB wrote:Okay Lynch All Liars, once was bad enough, twice is to much.
Unvote

Vote: Iceguy

Called it.

Of corse you called it, your last post was basicly an invitation to vote you.

So post 258 does not exist?

Of course it does, I just missed it before. I correct myself: you've expressed suspicions of Sage before. Still doesn't explain your late vote change though..

So you admite that your whole reason for voting me has been disproven?

IceGuy wrote:
I am not sure about Baby Spice.

Why were you voting him, then?

You don't know about chancing your mind? Baby Spice as scum made sense this time. And I also thought the presure would help. We were in early game this time, I vote for minor thinks at that time. I am not sure that Baby Spice is scum now. Also didn't see the danger of that wagon, it is eleven to lynch, so a six person waggon isn't that dangerous for town.

IceGuy wrote:
I think it's highly likly that Otalia is scum or at best a dangerous player to leave around even if town.
I think that that the most logical explanation for the post of Sage is that she is scum with Whispersilk.

So you now have Otolia and sage down as scum. Why are you placing the only vote on a player with only one post, basing your suspicion on a single sentence, instead of the player who's participated, posted lots and has a wagon on him?

The sage-whispersilk thing is the kind of "suspicion" desperate scum is expressing.

One of my reason for voting Sage was that there was no presure on that slot. I have tryed the whole day to not imply what I am going to do now, but I can't:
So town should ignore the lurkers? Should only sheep not start waggons? That is stupid.
One sentence can be enough.
And why am I desperate, after one vote?
Are you getting desperate?

Fixed quote tag.
Last edited by Magua on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by StefanB »

Well your post was an invitation, a more calm player may have not taken it.

All quote: Ice Guy:
(Though you don't seem to care any more about putting pressure on sage, after all you changed your vote to me.)

Wrong, Sage comes next. The reason I didn't vote you sooner was that I didn't want to leave that pressure. Sadly your scumy push on me, made that vote on you necessary. I can't see that case with 2 lies, condridictions and basicly everythink you did coming from town.

You are aware that this is now the third time you've jumped on a wagon, and I've started a wagon on you for the first two times you were sheeping? Essentially you're calling me town, yet you keep your vote on me.

How the hell do you get the idea, that I am even still think there is a more than 5 % chance that you are town? Sorry if I gave that impresion. (How the hell can anyone get that impresion?) Do you even read my posts?
I jumped on that waggon because for me you couldn't be more obvious scum, if you had claimed scum. I may have not been the most helpful player this game, but at last haven't posted that:

Why are you placing the only vote on a player with only one post, basing your suspicion on a single sentence, instead of the player who's participated, posted lots and has a wagon on him?

Voting such a poster isn't antitown!!!!!!!!!!

And you aren't voting a lurker. I am seriously hurt to be considered a lurker in this game. I never lurk.

I don't think the answer will be yes, but can you please make your case on me clear, I am not sure you still have one.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by StefanB »

Hello Sage:
4: Finally, the Whisper thing wasn't important. She's got a very good gut instinct, and can make a great case. That's all. Plus, I hate being in a game where everyone's killed all the smart ones.

I found out were you know Whisper from. But it doesn't make you nervous that in this game there she is in this basicly doing nothink. And why do you think that that was necesary? Whisper had at the moment of your post one vote and this was from RVS!!! I don't think we are at the moment at the danger of lynching anyone. Also I heardly think that Whisper is our only smart player. Why were you so concerned with somethink that is not very likly at the moment?
And please that goes for all
StefanB
, the other one is so oldfashioned. I will not comment on the buss. Just one think about it, scum has daytalk.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay the last necesary answer and the one I nearly forgot (sorry Maxous):

I chanced my vote towards Sage, because I thought it would help to build pressure and get a read on that slot. I thought my previous vote didn't help that much at this moment. And of course I did want to be more usful for town. (Some of my gameproblems, I hate beeing useless)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by StefanB »

That is efford for Iceguy, Ghostlin? Not so good. Found the game, reading ISOs there now.
Bogre: Why bring Lovecraft in this? And has any mod ever made a GreatOldOne in a role?
Sorry short post today, more I hope tomorrow.
Can't say if I will post on Wednesday, because I have little time that day.

Preview: Were have I backpackelt? IceGuy is corherent? Most of his case Has been disproven. Nothink to talk about other players?
Wow interesting post from IceGuy, but sorry not today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: Since Big C (I am not mad enough to try to write that name out) is neither mafia nor werewolf, and we don't have a cult (rules), the only rule I see for him (not completly bastard) is a SK.
While that flavourwise would be overkill, it doesn't really make sense for a Sk to claim (or be) werewolf miller.
Keep it simple: GW is either a Great Beast (somethink like Elephant or the mistical kind from I think Canada?) or a werewolf (Mafia as strange gamble)
Don't forget the secret societys are at it's core protown (don't know if mafia or werewolfes have starting members in them), so nothink to be afraid of.

On IceGuy: Well I see that he mostly used setupspeculation in the game you mentioned, this is different here.
What is similar is that he used in both an OMGOS-case, both not really getting the sence of OMGOS (not counting that there is serious debate if OMGOS is really a scumtell)
But he plotted a lot more in his scumtopic, so hm.
(Haven't found really a lot about Ghostlin as scum)

Ghostlin:

You meaned scum didn't buddy with their team normally. Scum budying town does happen more often, if I am correct. So what should your find tell us? Sorry I don't quite get it.
Also don't get frustrated, we are in the middle of day 1, reads are not so strong at this time.

But be never so sure what scum would do. I remember (a very good scumplayer XRECKONER) to blandly defend his scumbuddy. It worked because everyone taught he was town.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Alabaska: with whom am I scum exactly? I don't think Maxous interpretation is what you meaned.

Whisper: I will not write you a blank check. If you tunnel, please tunnel on scum or with logic. What I don't like is that you are using beeing female as an excuse.

Otalias question come of wrong for me, very strange. Exspecially 2 can be read in a faking way.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 am

Post by StefanB »

DY: Why has the waggon considering of IceGuy and Otalia anythink to do with a read?

About Sage: well Newbie that is easy to misread.
Scummy, strange:
Her reads in post zero. Well the scumreads on MoI, ML and Muffin, of which 2 have not really been explained. (Whatever you think about her push on MOI I will count that one as explained)
The Whisperthink is okay imho, explained.
Her style argument: Well I find it bad to use personality as part of your scumtells. Like Meta only works if you know the person really well.
Calling Whisper unimportant is argh, trying to end a point of acusion quickly.
The Busingthink before a flip is not a good argument.
Here DarthYoshi argument: First part DartYoshi is attacking me, I didn't find it, don't remember a post by him that was an attack on me.
Second the reads: Would wait after the flip to see what they are worth.
To afraid of everyone.
The beeing afraid of becoming a target. Well the only nightaction town should be afraid of is a vig. Becoming a target otherwise (cop) is showing that you didn't play as good as you could, but not somethink to be afraid of. (Same for Tracker) There are also nightaction that would be good to get a target from. I know I repeated a lot, but I thought repeating the case completly would be helpful.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:05 am

Post by StefanB »

Oversoul: First arrfg to your spoiler. Howly wall.
About MoI I to think he is town. Just a problem with MoI is I have seen his scumplay yes, I have not a finished game with him where he was town. He is not a player you catch easy as scum. On this game the people most players thought were town, were Lady Lambdadelta and the scum (Third was Magua) But he plays different enough here.

Otalia: What has training to do with the lengh of the game. For experienced scummers the question if we are at the beginning or the end of a game. Logically the tell goes only for newbies.
(And game can become harder for scum)
You have pointed out, that you limited yourself. I am currently your mainsuspect. So why aren't you questioning me more, talk about me more. I tryed to clear somethink from your vote on me before, you never answered.

GlobalWarning: Why is Sage(Who is a replacement) not worth noticing his existence. He has post more text then Bogre. So why do you have that reaction?

Whisper: Sometimes I think I never had a sense of humor. I still try to be funny, but I didn't find that post so funny. Humor is always different. What I think is funny, is that your excuse to lurk was the beginning of you stopping to lurk.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 am

Post by StefanB »

Otalia: You post that you don't have the posibility to question me after the weekend? So why don't you question me now or did that before. I will gladly try to answer any question.

David: Have you got enough time for this game, after the deadline. If not, please at last consider replacing out. We need players who can be active.

Still happy with my vote on IceGuy: The best argument for him beeing not scum, is still that he would be even worse as scum. I asked him to make his case on me clear, because I have problems seeing it. Since I only have 2 votes a clear case would be benefical, if IceGuy would have believe in it. And voting without believing is not town. (Yes to pressure people it makes sense, but I feel a lack of pressure from this waggon)

Otalia would still be a good alternative. Doesn't look very town this game.

BabySpice is not a big scumread at the moment. Gut says town, imho not the lynch for today.

Sage: Strange Newbie or not. I would say Newbie at the moment but I posted the strange thinks.

They look like the mainwaggons at the moment. Of course we can still get other waggons, but if you want one, now would be the time for a good case.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: I do only weakly support for an IceGuylynch? Sorry, but how should I make I don't see anythink that makes me even think about him beeing town more clear?
I discused the waggons because we have less than 3 days, so if we want anyother lynch than IceGuy, Otalia, Sage and perhaps BabySpice you need a good point and should start soon.
My points:
IceGuy scum
Otalia: Probably scum
BabySpice: I think town, not my strongest townread, but I think town.
Sage: Newbie and it shows. Not sure if scum too rather lynch him then a bunch of other players but not convinced.

I never gave reasons for IceGuy and Otalia to be town (Yes I mentioned the reason someone gave that IceGuy could be town), BabySpice is for me not a mainsuspect. I made comments on the 4 mainwagons, because I thought that would be a good time to do it.
Bogre: Did you miss that deadline is near?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Muffin: Ludi is getting replaced and was VLA before. So he couldn't chance his vote.
We are 2 votes missing.
Good news is that one VLA ends today. Hello Wraith.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:06 am

Post by StefanB »

Moi:
Alabaska can go. I am a bit wary of the Baby Spice wagon, because it has died. So Yos and Alabaska still beeing on it, is strange for both, but exspecially for Alabaska as he didn't have that strong suspicion of BS in 127.
The problem is my suspicion on Iceguy is nothink new, my suspicion on Otalia is nothing new. What I think about Sage is in 412.

Jakolope is in my opinion a bit to strange to be scum. Hell 361 is somethink that scum rearly post. (Post to piss everone of) Not anythink helpful but not a waggon I would join.

BBmola and Bogre should give us more (and Bogre less fluff about Cults)

DarthYoshi, Ghostlin, MoI, Muffin are at the moment in the don't lynch list, probably town.

DavidXanatos gets no comment, because that would have been not nice, whatever his aligment is.

EthernalCookie posts way not enough. 3 post with content, yes I understand why Ghostlin wanted to lynch him earlier.

Global is of course alway a bit under consideration because of his botch claim, but not getting much scumvibes there.

I will post reads about the rest tomorrow.
Yos is exspecially a player I should observe more, he is somethink that you always thinks logical, what he post makes sense, but he has been to long on a basicly dead wagon.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, this time I didn't fall into the not loking right trap. The Fonz posting * behind the names of BabySpice and Alabaska just meaned proded.

Oversoul: I think it is safe to say, that he was not a hated townie, who knew what he was. (He would have claimed) If there is a townie who caused that, he should claim.
Should we tread L-2 as the new L-1 to make that danger smaller? Yes means more claims, which is bad in a different way.

The think that is strange is that there wasn't a second wagon forming at all, when the IceGuywagon was in swing.

IceGuy beeing town, makes Otaliascum less likly imho. (The defence of Otalia on IceGuy seemed genue, would have made sense on a scumpartner, not so much on a townie, when Otalia was in lynchdanger.

At the Moment,
Vote: Alabaska
, him beeing still on BabySpice during the lynch made less sense.

Wraith: To my defence: I have non for IceGuy flipping town. I have one for my vote: I will vote every player, whose case is build on untrues. Iceguy was, him not stating his case when pressured about it (and it would have helped, since I had one or two votes this time, think Otalia voted me later) was meh, him and Otalia so strange voting together was more meh. And paranoid and convinced you are voting scum are not the best reasons to unvote, exspecially if that wagon seems to be the only one within lynchingrage.
I wouldn't count Ghostlin as sheeping that bad, I have on BabySpice. Otalia was more good argument and bad posting by Otalia, Sage was not a sheep, IceGuy convinced me that he needed my vote, had not convinced me that there was a reason to unvote.
What is so bad about my ISO? I know I have been more active in the beginning of my mafiascumcarier, but I thought my activity was okay this game.

Believe Ghostlins vigclaim. There is a question about it in my mind, but I am not quite sure if it is helpful, so will not ask.

Otalia: Why gives Ghostlins vigclaim him a freeby until night 2? Some people can't act on night 2. (Most of town can't)

TheJak: What has some people not beeing scum together, to do which people not beeing scum in this game? 2 SCUMFACTIONS!!!!!! (just to clearyfy no sign of emotion)

Ghostlin: I would say that only one waggon was close enough to lynch, yesterday IceGuy. BabySpice had (only looking at the modcount 6), Otalia (ditto), that was not even near lynch.
The interesting point, why there wasn't any waggon that grew so big while I was on IceGuy yesterday. (I was there for about the second half of the first day of this game). The only ones going near was Otalia (who peeked at 7, while I wasn't there) and sage (whose 5 votes I had little to do whit). Why was a big waggon whitout me imposible. I was hardly a townleader in this game (to put it very midly)

TheFonz: I have seen scum fake somethink like this. It was Mastermind of Sin, who faked in Mafia Datting show 2, that he didn't knew that mafia had 2 kills (on day 3), which was pretty publicknowlede and attacked me whit it (was SK this game), so it is not a hundred percent towntell, here it was just a dumb mistake.

144 was a catchuppost, where I did try to point out everythink that I though was interesting that happened before.
In it, I asked Magister about one point, he made I didn't understand. Made a point clear from before.
Asked Muffin about a post that doesn't made sense, dito Otalia.
Tryed to make BabySpice more open to discusion.
Unvoted MoI and shared a bit meta about him.
Stated that I am unconfortable with calling people to easy town. Small townreads can imho be dangerous, because of the danger of beeing wrong.
And tryed to make a joke.
Didn't check if anythink in there was orginal, than got to read ISOs and still didn't get in this game.
If this would have been my worst post that game I could live with it.
Just my pettheory, what does one fillerpost prof? Active lurking is more a playstilequestion, not from one post.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 am

Post by StefanB »

Wraith: I vote for Alabaska for besides lurking beeing on a dead wagon and fosing but not voting. He was besides you (and you were VLA) the only one still on BabySpice the time of the lynching. It feels strange.
Why do you feel the need to point that out now and exspecially about Alabaska when he isn't the first lurker voted today? (not even the first one to get 2 votes)
Why do you feel the need to defend him and not others?
On your lynchlist are lurkers!!
The role your are searching for is called hated townie, and I am quite sure, if that were in his rolePM IceGuy would have claimed.

Maxous: If we have a doublevoter, which I at the moment think makes more sense than the scumpower to make someone a hated townie (to far of), there is no proof that it was David. The votecount doesn't show the extravote and Davids that's L-1, does look at last normal enough. For everythink we know everone on the waggon could have been the doublevoter, it wouldn't show. Am I missing somethink here?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 am

Post by StefanB »

Max: Hm, still don't get it. DX could have even as doublevotter votehopped like crazy (aka like me normally) on day 1, wouldn't have made a difference, wouldn't have shown, as long as the wagon doesn't go to L-1. I think the doublevoter was more likly to join the waggon on any other position.
Sorry I may miss somethink here, but I still don't see anythink that makes DX confirmed or even likly doublevoter.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:15 am

Post by StefanB »

Unvote

I may be thinking to simple, but 543 seems to me like a scumslip.

The Jakolope wrote:
It's like I'm saying I have scum reads on both of them. but, I don't see them being scum together.

as explanation for:
EtherealCookie, Iceguy, one is scum. Not both.

That that doesn't make sense is nothink new, (with 2 scumfactions the fact that two people are probably not scum together doesn't mean that both can't be scum) To miss that we have 2 scumteam is not an excuse that I believe posted now. So the only way that two people aren't scum together and you know that one is town, means that you are on the other scumteam. I am still suprised that he posted 361, because he knew that it would piss people of.

Vote TheJakolope
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:47 am

Post by StefanB »

TheFonz: Yes I assume that he knew that we have to scumteams, because that was a big topic at the begining of day 1. Sorry to miss it would be posible for someone who just replaced in, not for someone playing the game.

For 2 scumteams meaning that people can be scum without beeing it together with another player, that is so obvious that I can't believe that someone missed that. Sorry I don't wan't to assume that anyone in this game is that stupid.

For the slip to work TheJakolopesthinking would have been like this. He sees 2 people he believes are scummy. He knows who is in scumteam 1. He knows that both players are not in his scumteam. (Both were town) He believes that they can't be scum together. So they can't be scum together for him. That's what he posted.

Sorry no knowing that anyone is town required. I do think that is the most logical explanation of his post.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay catchup, will not be posting on Thursday probably (not much time on this day busy week general ahead)

Sorgster Wrote about Otalia:

It is possible for town to defend scum. Iceguy defended you, not the other way around.

Well, Otalia did defend Iceguy, too. (I actually remember it more than the other way around) There was some weird crossdefence going on. Still since Otalia is fast losing anythink that made him look more town because of the Iceguy flip...

Otalia can you try to get a little bit less personal? I know you will probably ignore me, as you did yesterday after your vote.

DavidXanotos:
What was the meaning of 643? Sorry don't see the sense of it, what has FATE to do with this game?

GlobalWarning:
The part of the prods was unnecesary yes, I wanted to show that I can learn and don't act stupid everytime. (I think I am not the only one to ask himself what BabySpice* meaned)

Abot me voting Alabaska at the beginning of the day.
His voting BabySpice until the end of the day was scummy:
The BabySpicewaggon has died some time before the end of the day.
If your waggon is so dead, you as a townplayer should do one of 2 thinks.
1. If you believe you have scum, try to make the waggon more alive fight for it. Alabaska mentioned BabySpice after the vote once without even making a point of her.
2. If you don't have anythink new, move your vote so using your wappon. Alabaska didn't despide showing suspicion elsewhere.
This combined with the lurking, complete crab or worth discusing?

Also, what is with the
What is the use of this?

points out? I know not every sentence of me is a winner. So pointing out fluff in a big post, necessary, helpful???
Actually since scum did bring that first up, I think the active lurking because of post X is one of the greatest crabarguments posible.

Funny that Global Warning has a problem with me targeting lurker, when he mostly target lurkers the whole game. Also strange that he target my questining on Wraith why he thought that voting for a certain lurker was bad. I do go after lurkers normally but I also go after scummy nonlurkers like you Global Warning.
FOS: Global Warning

Strongly disagree with 648 that Toastys analysis is harmfull. Please continue Toasty. Here Otalia is back to full antitown imho.

The nonevoters interesting list:
Baby Spice, whispersilk, TheJakalope, Dry-fit, Bogre, Alabaska J, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

Take out Toasty, who promised to vote when he has caught up, there are:
Baby Spice and TheJakolope: Gone or semi VLA.
David who dislikes votes. PE: And has just voted!!!
Bogre and Alabaska who have not contributed today.
Frustrating!!!!

Whisper, Dry-Fit why have you not voted??
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

Post by StefanB »

TheJackolope: Nothing to say for your defence, just voting the other waggon?

sorgster: Why do you abandon a waggon so easily, about which you said before:
Some people did some great deflections to help us forget all about otholia and trapped Iceguy into anything he said is scum.

You never said, who you thought was responsible for that even if questioned. So if you are so sure, why give up so easyly to bandwaggon?

Wraith: I kind of feel offended to be considered a lurker. I think I have posted enough to be jugded on that! (quantaty and quality)

Ghostlin: I think TheFonz writting about his doublevote:
I intend to continue using it, but I will state when I do.

means that he has to chose using it. He hasn't stated anythink so I think we are safe from that acidently hammer. To be shure:
Fonz: Can you clearyfy that you currently have only one vote on Dry-Fit!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Maxos: No good reason, just didn't think about it. (Main reason is that I am waiting for TJs defence, because I am votting him, second one is that Davids Post was just coming in in my big catchuppost, where I didn't really react to it, and then didn't think about it when I wrote the next post)
But yeah it is an interesting question for David, too. Thanks!
David: Nothink as defence, just voting for one of the other waggons.

Wraith:
My vote on IceGuy mad sense at that time. He was voting me, whit points that were complettly untrue (Not giving reason for votes, never having suspected Sage before my vote on him) and generell was very willing to clearyfy what exactly his case was (when he would have needed 11 more votes). Count that together with the strange way he and Otalia were reacting together.
I found that waggon on me strange because the only mention of Otalia of me before or after the vote was on day 1:
No, I am voting StefanB currently but I didn't have the possibility to question him after the weekend.

(Today there was an answer to on of my questions, where he quoted Ghostlins explanation)
I also did not pause to thinking about IceGuy as town, because I was so damm sure and I didn't had to compromise because it was the only waggon going into a lynchdirection.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 am

Post by StefanB »

Oversoul: It is a bit dangerous to call scumbuddys without a flip.

DarthYoshi 687: Read the post above you again, analyse it. Your asumption doesn't fit (to put it midly)
668 is a better question.

Wraith: As Zmuffin has already point out, avoiding a waggon is not enough. It is normal for scum to not be completly on a lynchwaggon. (to miss your thinking) That goes exspecially for a 2 scumgroup game and the alternative (no lynch) wasn't that bad for scum either.

Fonz: And why didn't you tell us that when you did it, as you promised in 592???? Why vote in secret??????? Why did you only point it out, when I asked you about it?

Otalia: TheFonz has claimed the doublevote in 592. It means there are 7 votes on Dry-fit at the moment.
If you wanted to question me, why didn't you do it? Okay the final moments of day 1, there were not that much time, but why not before or after? Exspecially after your vote, where I tryed to talk to you, would have been a good time.
Unfortunaly Dry-Fit and TJ are not the only lurkers. I personaly don't understand the DFwaggon that much. There is only the lurking notthink else as case (okay bad enough) and there is at last some content in his posts.

DY: Do you say, we can't lynch without TheFonz? He has 2 votes, great influence but not that unbeatable powerful on day 2. We do have an alternative to lynching Dry-fit. (Exspecially since we have also the option to chance TheFonz mind)

Hello Empkings Alt, why replacing with your alt?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry will probably not post tomorrow, very little onlinetime, and if I shortly go to mafiascum tomorrow a different first priority.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello, was a little more tiered yesterday, so now:

Alabaska: Can you tell me, how you came from me beeing scum with Otalia (you agreed with Bogre on that) on day 1 to me beeing scum with Otalia, now you say the opposite. Huh? And on 790 I am scum again, double Huh???
Second why did you stay so long on the death BabySpicewaggon without doing anythink?
I have allready explained that, you were on a dead waggon, did nothink to drive it again and had suspicion on some else. So why stay on the waggon. Lurking is an excuse to do nothink, Alabaska?
Yes I think that even as lurker, you have a responsibility as town. You do somethink and be helpful, or at last try that.

Otalia: What have you got against walls of the past exspecially? Isn't the now built on the past? Should we take everythink in account?
Also your point about lurkers misses on important point: VT have no reason to lurk! Also every town has responsibility.
794 may be fluff, but good one.

Ghostlin: My problem with Otalia is that I am getting to much antitown here. Wouldn't scum at last try to fitt in? There are way to many horibad posts from Otalia. Okay 749 was another one.

Oversoul: I did only point out that it is dangerous. I have seen games lost due to that thinking. (One I have won myself) Don't be to shure of it. But why do you think they are scumbuddys?

Sorgster: Argh to 768, playing scum is never easy (may be more easy with multible scum, don't have experience in this), and town likes to be active.
And scum killing each other is a hope not sure.
771 is either selfevident (yes scum is not searching for their own teammates) or to vage: Have you got a feeling from someone that he is only searching for one team.
Without a flip I think I don't see how we can see scum doing that.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorgster: I you can do one of the thinks then please do it. I can't (without a scumflip).
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:39 am

Post by StefanB »

Alabaska: I think your catchuppost is helpful, but to put it simple:

Day 1: Bogre: StefanB is scum with Otalia.
Alabaska: I agree with that. (Used the Fos)

Day 2: Alabaska: StefanB isn't sure not scum with Otalia.

Is somethink that you should explain, imho. Read can chance but that was (perhabs exagarating a little) the only point of note, trough the second part of day 1. (so a 180 is strange) The still scumread is for me more of an afterthought.

Why do I make such a point of you doing nothink (exagerating a little) since your vote. When your wagon is dead you do somethink as townie.
Just answer me one question, if you were suspicious enough of me to FOS me, why no vote, exspecially if you didn't know where your vote was.
I am not critizing you for not voting IceGuy, I am critisizing you for not voting me, if you were suspicious. Have a problem with questioning of suspects?
For Yos, well since the alternative to IceGuy was a no-lynch, that was not somethink antitown. I am not completly sure of his aligment yet, but post 831 sounded very much like a flipflop on your former Yosattack, a weak one besides. (Yes didn't like that post at all)

Don't like the Peregrinecase on BBMolla.

Sorgsters ISO 29-32 is striking because before he didn't strike me as so bad. (exect at the beginning)
Dry-Fit and TJ not posting anythink while they are the leadwaggon is striking.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by StefanB »

TJ hasn't defended himself for nearly the whole day, so my point stands, even if VLA. His last 4 post before the VLA were horrible and no defence either.
Peregrines case is bad. Well it makes me think more about Peregrine as scum, as with BMola.
To much ifs for my liking to believe in that case.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay proddoge, exspect a better post soon.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Catchup from day 1:

TheJak: Called out Magister(now Toasty), Magna (town) and DX as scum (One of them), from now doesn't look like he ad a scumbuddy in it.
Calls Ghostlin and Oversoul town (if there is a scumbuddy Oversoul, but I lean on buddying)
Scumreads on David and Otalia (still alive)

Reactions to TheJack (If I missed some please ad.
Mild questioned by DarkYoshi and than voted (until 273), good shoutout in 443
Vote by Dry-fit (326)
Max deffends TheJakolope in post 89, calls it scumhunting
GW votes TheJakalope (until 136). Later call he scum repeatly
Yos midly questioning
Otalia does call TJWaggon on day 1 not serious
Attack on him from Ghostlin
I cold kick myself for 496, where I didn't think TJ was scum on day 1 for beeing to controversal.

Nearly confirmed: GW, Werewolf miller, don't think he is scum with TheJakalope

From Day 1, that looks bad on Max and Otalia. From that alone and starting the TheJakolopewagon on day 2 I would say that DY looks not Werewolf for his interaction with TheJakolope. (and me)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 am

Post by StefanB »

Day 2:
TheJaks 543, did hurt him for me at last.

Waggon started by Muffin (Alabaska) and Maxous (David) and Wraith (BBmolla). Why was BBMollas vote on Dry-Fit (which sure came shortly after the first Jakvote so different. Interesting the lead waggon was David at the time!!
If someone is trying to stop the TheJak waggon at the time it is imho Wraith.
Has TheJak on his lynchwaggon (when he defended him one pge before)

Wraith: What was the chainsaw you thought about the earlier TheJakolope attacks?
Wraith: TheJak was framed?

BBmolla: Jak beeing framed please eleborate also

Otalia voices suspicion on TheJak but didn't vote.

Votes on TheJak: GW (good), Ghostlin (good), DY (consistant with day 1) unvoted in 622 revotes in 664, StefanB (for what I believed a post that made him scum), Otalia (sheeping and focosing, when the wagon was losing steam), Oversoul, Alabaska (not a bad vote), Maxous(a bit early for a buss, but here or after that late buss is posible), Dry-fit (two wolfs as lead waggons, not likly), sorgster (buss posibility), Bogre, Toasty, DX (giggling lynch)

People who I think could have tryed to not get TheJak lynch:
TheFonz, Yos (there votes did build that Dry-Fit waggon)

TheFonz defended TheJak pretty much in 615.
BBmolla calling TheJakwaggon lame in 639 is noted.
Maxous 659 is pretty much a defence
When the waggon formed more people defended TJ Bogre in 724 for example.

Oversoul: You called out, Sorgster as TJs scumbuddy yesterday, can you make this more clear.

Max was voting, David at the point, but 764 could be a good posibility to make a buss if necesary.

793-795 (Otalia vs TheJakalope) comes to late to be sure, not to be distancing, but imho feels okay.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 am

Post by StefanB »

Catchup:
Bit meh about DYs reason for seeing BB as scummy. I don't think that
BMola was that much of a drivingforce.

Arrgh, on the Maxous not claiming the roleblock.

A secret society of David, BB and Alabaster, that is not so great.
But even if David would be mafia, he has no reason to lie that there
are no werewolfes in the group.
Don't believe that all 3 are mafia, so the society seems to be reall.
All 3 anythink good in your quicktopic, that could help us to get
reads on the other 2. (Before you answer that be sure what you can
post with the mod)

BBmolla: Have you somethink that proves (at last to you) that your
role worked.

David: The most likly reason for the induction not to work, is in the
rules. Don't claim who you did try to induct. He or she is if all
Secret Societys work like yours, is not a werewolf.

Yos, David: Since it is in the rules, that scum has daytalk what was
the point of discusion around 949/950. Yos seemed to know it, but 950
was worded way to complicated.

Bogre: Okay, in 956 you said, that your scumreads on the Jakwagon
were StefanB, Alabaska, sorgster and Yoshi. Can you tell me, when
latecommers and tailend are for you? Yoshi was before he unvoted, the
second vote on the Wagon. Me (4. later 3.) and Alabaska (6. or 7.
vote) were somewhere in the middle and only sorgster was late. (From
your reads).
You and Sorgster are imho the once from position were a buss (not
completly planned) is most likly.

Sorgster: I count 4 in Bogres post, who is number 5?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Also about the roleblockthink:
Toasty confirmed that Maxous blocked someone.
Maxous claimed to have blocked BBmolla. (Why exactly do you think it's likly that scum Maxous wold lye about his target? Before anyone asks town Maxous lying is somethink that we shouldn't consider)
Than BBmolla doesn't believe it. Why exactly. Have you prove that somethink happened or not?
Please claryfy.
That is confusing.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: I did try to analyse every interaction of people with TheJak.
That you and Sorgster were late on the waggon is a fact. (you were vote 11 and sorgster 10)
The other votes in that timeframe were Maxous (already in discusion), Dry-Fit (I don't think our 2 waggons were both on Wolfes), Toasty (someone I don't suspect) and our gigling hammerer David.
That you, Sorgster and Maxous are from that analysis looking suspicious doesn't mean that you must be scum. It doesn't mean that you are scum together. I don't know if it even is so helpful when scum has daytalk.

From the other scenario, well that I think is very difficult to find. Hell, mafia voting TheJak shouldn't look that different from town votting TheJak (exspecially if they are scumhunting). You are right that my analysis (whole posts) was about finding conections to TheJak because I found that interesting.

Sorry but does the rest of the game gave you the impresion that I just make thinks up and don't try to contribute, or did you get this from that one post?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 am

Post by StefanB »

Thinks I don't like about Bogre:

The whole Global Warming us Cthulupoint. If takes seriously that is SKhunting, somethink scum likes to do.
There could be more from him.

But on the other hand looks like trying and is consistant.

Sorgster:
Well were strange posts (the bluff about the origin of ZMuffins joke), at the beginning not reading (119), Magister did only post fluff.

General statments that he never bother to explain, the deflection about Otalia and Iceguy (557)

Lurking to victory...

General statments in 771-881 (never explained how helpful)

His TheJakvote was to get at last someone lynched.

Okay, not much to like.

Now Max, has claimed a powerrole and as I understand this now:
1. Toasty has confirmed that Max is a roleblocker.
2. Max has claimed to block BBMolla.
3. BBMolla is unsure about that, but has no proof that he wasn't roleblocked. (I am not sure if he will get proof)
4. That BBMolla was rollblocked and thatwhy there was no kill, is not an argument. We had only one scumkill yesterday also (if you believe Ghostlin as I do)

So who is contridicting who?
Alabaska, BBMolla and David are either all wolves (I don't believe it) or none is.
Mafia in this group most likly, imho David.

But from the 3 I said I feel most likly to buss, Sorgster looks worst.
So
Vote: Sorgster

Previewedit: The keyword you are missing is candidates. It means suspects. Not confirmed busser. So yeah, I search for those most likly. I never said confirmed or that all have to be bussers. No I didn't think about the question of hoh likly you and Sorgster were as scum together. The whole point of this was to find out who could be a posible partner of TheJak. I did that without looking that much on day 3 thats true.
a) Is a good point.
b) not so much if you are on the other scumteam you are not bussing. Yepp that was one that I wasn't thinking about, because that was not the point. (Most likly to be on the other scumteam in the waggon is someone that someone else can search for, who believes he can do that)
In one point you are right, the stuff I have written is not so great this game.
Hell I haven't even gotten my point about TheJak across, which can be easy made.
I did believe that TheJak posted somethink that made sense if he was scum, that if
a) a and b are scummy.
b) they are not scum together (his words not mine)
c) he knows his scumbuddys.
d) then one of them has to be town.

then some of you believed that TheJak was so dumb that he did not get that there were 2 scumteam in day 2, when it was a point so often in tread, that it was imposible to miss.
So yes I am terrible usless, thanks Bogre to get that.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 am

Post by StefanB »

Vote Sorgster

So that doesn't get overlooked in the wall.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:51 am

Post by StefanB »

I have to declare a VLA for about 24 hours.
My normal weekinternetconnection has problems and I post that from a different PC not with much time.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 am

Post by StefanB »

So first forget the VLA internet is working. (not so fast, as at home, but lucky is lucky)
The "slip of BBMolla" nah, not really. Strange worded but not more. That is actually making DarkYoshi look bad.
Of course I disagree with TheFonz that slips are imposible (have seen one in this game), but not so simple.

Alabaska: I think that it is logical that scum coold roleblook BBMolla night 2, but why do you think was he exspecially on the radar night 1?
Is there are quicktopicdiscusion in your tread, that could be helpful for town? (paraphrasing is always a posibility)

On the other hand Maxous: You sad you didn't block David, because you thought that he was so scummy, that scum wouldn't send him for the nightkill.
Then why did you block EC night 1, he was so scummy that the vig shoot him. (Regardless of the vigshoot, he was scummy) Would you have sent him for the nightkill?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:08 am

Post by StefanB »

DY: I don't think that Ghostlin is really that much like Max.
Ghostlin is a claimed one-shot (and a vig can be no danger if manipulated), also they could have taught about somethink else that would make Ghostlin a less atrictive target. Also it is day 3, not a reason to lynch Max today. (One scumgroup should have a motive to kill him)
Fonz: Let's ask him post game.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Alabaska: Even if the role is perhaps more usful to scum, townRB do exist.
Of course you hope they go after scum and can be helpful.
It is not the strongest role in the hands of town, so swingy.

Sorgster: Can you give us anythink more than Otalia and Bogre, for example a good case why any of them?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:47 am

Post by StefanB »

For day 4:
Explanation of TheFonz why obvioustown (you don't decied that yourself)
Explanation of Otalia what exactly the last post meaned.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 am

Post by StefanB »

DY: Where does Yos refer to himself as obvioustown (postnumber would be enough)? TheFonz did it, I didn't find it in a quick ISOCheck with Yos.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, I believe GW. From logic he should be town.
Unvote:

Vote: Maxous

Great Gambit, TheFonz.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: I miscounted as well, and thought TheFonz did fake vote Sorgster.
So Oversoul did a fake vote, upps. Thinking again.

Peregrine: Why would that fake vote be scummy? I see a townmotivation to make a fake vote (get information there is a chance if scum Sorgster would reveal somethink)

BBMolla, David: Did you recruit a new member? No name just a yes or no.

Yos: Since Alabaska flipped town, and with that the Secret Society of David, BBMolla and DavidX is confirmed (as a ss and not mafiacentral), there is actually no chance of David beeing a werewolf. This information that there were no werewolves in the group at the start of the game (for them modconfirmed) was out the whole day 3. If it was a lye Alabaska confirmed town would have reacted.

TheFonz: I thought so also, but scum has daytalk, so um. Besides Sorgster has posted the freaking votecount. He should have realised it then!!!!!

Sorgster: Can you give us more today, you were shouted about your lurking on day 2, you got nearly lynched on day 3. It's day 4, it's time to be more active if you are town.

Will have to reread some players. I have a certain idead, where I would like to vote, but there is somethink I want to check first.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Ghostlin: I do know that David can still be mafia.
Vote: DavidX

I just wanted to make shure that I don't kill the secret society first.
But Yos was still speculating about Davids chances to be a werewolf.
We should try imho to get mafia today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Ghostlin: There is a problem with it, he posted the votecount in a post, and analysed who was scum on it. (New was only Wraith), how can he miss that Oversoul was on the list?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 am

Post by StefanB »

Yos: If you now get the secret society, why do you still speculate about BBMollas chances of beeing a wolf in 1229?

Oversoul: Please explain about your fake vote on Sorgster last day, gambit or not?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 am

Post by StefanB »

Whisper: When? The doublevote itself is not fake. (At last 2 people would be still alive if it was not existent) I thought his vote on Sorgster was a fake, no prove of this, you did simply miscount.

David: You asume at last from me wrong. The point about the secret society is pretty much null for me. It's more that you are not doing much at all in this game.
What scumhunting have you done after day 1? (Sorry day one where you were suspicious is imho the best or call it the last bad day of you)
Yepp I think you are the mafia if there is mafia in the society. BBMollas reaction looked townish yesterday, and the roleblook of Maxous is probably not the only think that could stopp a kill (We were 25 players at start, one protectionrole has flipped)
You looked like scum nearly the whole game, so yes that is a reason for rather voting you. I didn't want to kill the secret society, this is why I asked before if there was some recrutment.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by StefanB »

I looked at the waggons, not much I can do with it but:

Never voted for Werewolf:
BBmolla (confirmed non wolf)
Wraith (had TheJak as number 4 on his lynchprioritylist)
Dry-fit (voted wolf day 1, was the counterwagon to TheJak)
DavidXanatos (confirmed non wolf)

voted both werewolfes:
Global Warning, Ghostlin, ToastyToast, sorgster, StefanB*

* StefanB voted only after the guilty on Maxous

Voted only TheJak
Otolia, Oversoul, Bogre, DavidXanatos

Voted only Maxous
Whispersilk*, Yosarian2*, Empking's Alt, PeregrineV, TheFonz*

*Whispersik and Yosarian2 later unvoted Maxous.
*TheFonz voted only on Maxous after a guilty

For reference mostly
Is interestin, very suprised if people who voted both werewolves are werewolf. If their is a * behind the name the vote is a weaker indicator for aligment.

Wraith:
So you think that Toasty did after busing TheJak, did claim a role, outed his scumbuddy and tryed to get him killed, while there is a second scumgroup? Did you really think about that FOS?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Wraith: So what exactly is that scummy inside information that you FOSED Toasty for, if he is not a scumbuddy? What is your logic/thinking here.

Sorgster: Please explain your last vote, so it is just huh?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:20 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 1287, sorgster wrote:
In post 908, Maxous wrote:
In post 906, ToastyToast wrote:Who did you roleblock last night, and (given that there was only one kill), why didn't you reveal it immediately?

And you revealed this...why?
Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.
And yeah, it slightly increased my suspicion, but it's not as if there are'nt any other numerous reasons a kill would of been prevented.
It was nothing worth claiming for.

This was quoted by wraith a few posts ago. Showed toasty knew maxous was a roleblocker before maxous claimed. I can't see any other reason than scumbuddies for this.

Uh Sorgster, Toasty claimed a role known as follower (Voyeur in mafiadiscusion), that's not exactly new. So my former post for it not beeing likly that they are scumpartners.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:55 am

Post by StefanB »

The Fonz:
You can at last call Davids play active lurking (if not downright lurking). If you want to lynch a lurker, who would you see as beeing a worse lurker.
Post 949 could be a fake, having played with Mastermind of Sin before, who faked not knowing somethink that was even more obvious. (MafiaDatingGame show where scum had 2 nightkills, for towns 2 lynches, he faked the not knowing that scum had 2 nightkills)

Sorry David gives me strong rememberence of TheJak, not in the VIkind (David is clearly not one), but in the not posting anythink usful at all.
If Sorgster is town, he joins the VI group.
For everone who has played with him, is that normal Sorgsterplay?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 am

Post by StefanB »

GW: I am pretty sure I brought it up, after Davids discusion (like why the hell are you even discusing it, when scum has daytalk) Don't know if anyone else, but since I got it from the rules (Yes I reread them very closly after my mistake at the beginning of day 1), I don't think there could be a slip.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 am

Post by StefanB »

TheFonz: Your post read to much like, you think you are the most intellegent player in this game and a lot of people are just idiots. Can you tone down your arogance a bit? It's anoying, regardless if you are scum or town.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 am

Post by StefanB »

David: So you have been apathic for the whole game, can you at last give us something reads, etc...?
If defending is to dificult, can you give me at last somethink that makes me think you could be town?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

Post by StefanB »

David: You were dead that time, but remember the Mafia Dating Game 2, there was Mastermind who faked not knowing that scum had 2 kills, I gave him a townread for that. (He faked the whole think) So that was for me 2 games ago, I can't believe that this is 100% evidence.
Your scumreads are for me, kind of meh, care to explain them?
Exspecially GW what do you think is he?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Oversoul: Well for David to be a werewolf, both he and BBMolla have to be lying since nearly the beginning of day 3.
AlabaskaJ a confirmed town, stood there and did nothink. (One word of him would have been enough)
And both David and BBMolla would have to predict that/risk it, that Alabaska kills them with one very small post.
Not proven 100%, but very difficult to pull of.

If I have to switch Sorgster hurts a lot, still the question is that normal Sorgster? Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 am

Post by StefanB »

Ghostlin: If the waggons dies I would.
I am there until deadline, but can't hammer at the moment.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:24 am

Post by StefanB »

So DX is at L-2 and DF at L-3 (if TheFonz is not using his DV)
Toasty, Bogre, Whisper, Oversoul we need you.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 am

Post by StefanB »

That's the hammer.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Give me until tomorrow, there are a few thinks I have to think about.
Sorgster and Oversoul both werewolf would mean, that we got to werewolfs as the lead waggons on day 3 (hm), Sorgster and Oversoul working together without beeing both werewolfs unlickly.
If there is one more werewolf I will search for him tomorrow (and for mafia) too.

Molla: Has it somethink to do with your SS? Is it only effective against wolves?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello Ghostlin, yes I have been on all lynches, why I have no idea.
2 of them I don't mind.
The third David would probably not mind pushing again (if he did not do anythink all game), I am sorry that he was town, yes, did I know? Of course not.
Iceguy I tunneled on, for my own reasons. I am sorry but I thought he was scum.
That's for the reasons why my votes where on this people.

Is for why my votes were allways on the lynch, no idea on that. I have hardly the feeling that I am that influencal that game. Not counting day 3, where I hammered (after a copguilty), I have always been on of the first on the particulary waggon. (4. on day 1 and day 2, if you don't count DarthYoshis unvote and first yesterday) I don't think I am particulary influencal this game, so why does everyone follow my votes (if this has even somethink to do with me)? Should I unvote when a waggon I like goes to lynch?
Ghostlin: Would you have hammered IceGuy if it would get near deadline day 1? (ignoring the double vote) If you would have, would a fictional Ghostlin be scummy because of it? Would the hammer chanced your votes on The Jakolope, Maxous or David? Should it have,

Bogre: Your case on me is that I unvoted Otalia to vote Sage on day 1 right? (Fun fact, 4 of your post later okay 100 gamepost later you voted Sage yourself) and that my reads were weak day 1 and that I had him as one of my suspects for a potential bus on TheJakalope (the other were Maxous and Sorgster I missed Oversoul) and perhaps that I wanted to kill mafia yesterday (and failed)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 am

Post by StefanB »

Pople Oversoul called town: Yos
People Oversoul called scum: Otalia

FOSed Bogre for votting Babyspice(now Empking)

Called Sorgster scum in his catchup post.

Voted: Otalia and Sorgster

Called Sorgster and TheJak scumbuddys in 686, since he suspected that TheJak would flip, that means Sorgster is unlickly werewolf.

Reads:
Town:
DY
Yos
Ghost
Pere

Probably town:
Alabaska
Emp

Probably scum:
Max
BBmolla

Scum:
Sorg
DX

I have not much. I won't voted Sorgster for today, while Oversouls ("I think I was on Max", was probable a lie, he was to much painted by Oversoul as scum, to be werewolf. (That's nearly half of Oversouls ISO!!!!!!! If can find more, please do.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, read through 3 ISOs, Wraith, Yos and Whisper:
At the moment, I go with feeling
Vote: Wraith

If we have 4 wolves I would say last one, only mentioned Maxous and Oversoul in passing. The finding TheJak scummy but not votting him is normally for a scummbuddy (exspecially a weak one like TheJak).
Yos seemed to be a bit out of sucess in finding wolves, doesn't look like a big danger for scum at the moment.
Whisper I need more.

BBMolla: I suggest leaving BBMolla alone for now. Act for the next to days like there is another wolf, if we have 4 flipps, all wolves are 100% dead.
If you trust your teammates tell them what you know. I don't think the wolves will be trying to kill you, if they still exist, they have other kills to make.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by StefanB »

About BBMolla: I don't need a claim, because I think I know what he will claim. While SS mean that there can be scum in it, there is a chance that there are but I wouldn't be sure that there has to be scum in it. (not with that rules) Also Magua is clever and can play Modwifom with them.
Dry-fit: Why did you find Yos so scummy?

TheFonz: From all the suspects, well Wraith stays scummy, Whisper is very lurky, Dry-fit as scum I should continue thinking about, Sorgster just hurts (no way of knowing if VI or scum) and there is of course the posibility of a player who looks quite town, beeing scum, yes much work.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: Reading the whole postings help.
I know why I voted at the time.
I don't know why people follow me to lynch.
You can call me a votejumper on day 1, I hardly used my vote irresponsible after day 1 (perhabs the vote on Alabaska was weak, thinking about it now)
So which vote of me was irresponsible, the vote for TheJakolope (day 2), Sorgster and Maxous (after the copguilty) or David (normally I get more when I pressure a lurker)
So your whole point is that I shouldn't have trown attention to Sage, but letting my vote on Otalia, where it in my opinion was not doing much good. I freely admit that one of the reasons for this vote was the try to be more helpful for town, instead of sheeping.
So anythink else?
Sorry that's a shorter version, because my internetconnection died without warning.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Bogre: Okay, where did I admite that I had no reasons for my votes. I am suprised that every lynch got trough in the game, that's right.
Stopp a moment about me votting only for lynches, when?
Do I want the people lynched, that I vote for yes.
Do I know if they are lynched? No.
I am so difficult to understand, or don't you even try?
I am normally iresponsible with my vote day 1, not afterwards.
Show me where me votes were only there to further lynches on day 2-5 (any of them)
Show me where I had no reason for my votes.
Read my posts, please Bogre.
Think about your points before you post.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 am

Post by StefanB »

The Fonz: I know that is the exact oposite that I taught yesterday, but there is probably only 1 wolf remaining, if we are sure wouldn't it be good to eliminate him?
Pro: One kill only.
And two people who are in a antiwolfSS can leave them and are free to join other ones. I feel that is actually a good thing.
From all the votes regarding Sorgster Peregrine feels the most honest. He had his theory yesterday (about the fake hammer) and sticked to it, and then is VLA before he could read counterarguments.
Funny about Bogre, yesterday I would have called him town, but now...
And for all of you calling me irresponsible votting:
In the last 3 days I switched my vote twice. First after I realised somethink that I thought was make someone very likly scum and second after a guiltyclaim.
I would probably be on any lynch either way yesterday, if there would have been a massive switch to Dry-Fit yesterday and he got to L-1, then I would have hammered, because of the very short deadline.

And thanks to the mod for letting me continue to play, when there is a big VLA comming up. (As seen in the VC)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:24 am

Post by StefanB »

I see one benefit of having people leave anti-wolfSS, they are free to be recruited in other SS, which become stronger, when there are more people in it (BBMolla stated this day 3)
6 scum in 25 players would be okay, if they are one scumgroup.
4-4 is more logically imho.
5-5 would be to much scum.

But since it is in wolf interest now to kill mafia, leaving him alive could really be usful.
Unvote

Vote: Dry-fit

Fell better of that waggon, than on the sorgster or Otaliawagon. (Otalia because who is on it)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”