Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Sat May 25, 2002 12:29 am

Post by Antrax »

The piling on votes on Neo leads me to believe he's more likely innocent than guilty, but that's in no way a sure thing. However, a more appealing target has come along, in the form of JDTAY, whom I never can figure out, so he always makes a good lynch, as far as I'm concerned.
vote: JDTAY

None of you, of course, are inclined to follow me, it's just my version of voting for silent people.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue May 28, 2002 3:37 am

Post by Antrax »

JDTAY, I'd love it if you got lynched. All I was saying was "hey, this time around I don't have an amazing hunch or hidden cop information, I'm just voting, so follow me at your own risk". And stunts like you're trying to pull now always make me wonder how come you weren't banned from more games than you already are. You always manage to screw the games up somehow. If you're willing to extort the entire town just for your own survival, you're a selfish asshole and deserve to die anyhow. [b]confirm: JDTAY[/b]
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Tue May 28, 2002 3:38 am

Post by Antrax »

JDTAY, I'd love it if you got lynched. All I was saying was "hey, this time around I don't have an amazing hunch or hidden cop information, I'm just voting, so follow me at your own risk". And stunts like you're trying to pull now always make me wonder how come you weren't banned from more games than you already are. You always manage to screw the games up somehow. If you're willing to extort the entire town just for your own survival, you're a selfish asshole and deserve to die anyhow. [b]confirm: JDTAY[/b]
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Tue May 28, 2002 3:39 am

Post by Antrax »

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:12 pm

Post by Antrax »

I doubt the mafia shot one of their own, so yeah, I'm guessing it was a vigilante.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:14 pm

Post by Antrax »

Good point... Mentat might be the mafia assasin.
vote: Mentat

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:38 pm

Post by Antrax »

Huh? how did I start a bandwagon by voting third or fourth for you? I suspect your increased incessance in voting for the same person with half-assed reasons, because it implies you might've been ordered to kill him - mafia assassin.
Turiya (by the way, did you know your name is a type of a gardening tool in Hebrew?), I didn't "bow" to any logic. Seriously, give me more credit than that.
If it weren't for sketchwick confirming the existance of your role, I wouldn't have bought it. However,
unvote: Mentat
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:31 am

Post by Antrax »

Okay. There's a major problem with this board. I don't know if it's because everyone are in 7 games at the same time, or because of the Mafia Invitational syndrome, but GAMES AREN'T MOVING ANYWHERE. Everybody play the same, everybody's cautious, it takes 10 years to lynch a person. So, I'm doing a strategy shift now. I'm tired of sitting and waiting for someone to make a slip. Nobody ever posts, so the time-honored strategy won't work. Instead, it's time to shoot wildly.
vote: ralphmerridew
for no reason whatsoever. I suggest people start voting bandwagonly again -- we're in some weird phase of the big cycle of mafia strategy, and it's making all games slowly wither and die. Everybody are so afraid of being lynched nobody's doing a thing.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:22 am

Post by Antrax »

You could just vote and unvote... the idea is to see you're still interested in the game.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:16 am

Post by Antrax »

~zigzags~
vote: Quireciton

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:04 am

Post by Antrax »

~wraths around~
BTW, isn't the Bodyguard dead? or is there more than one?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:49 pm

Post by Antrax »

unvote: Quierciton
because he was vouched for (I'm guessing masons)
vote: Soothsayer

I kinda like this new strategy.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:26 am

Post by Antrax »

hey, WTF. Querciton wasn't vouched for, he vouched for Cosato! ~confused~
Quer, care to supply more information?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:56 am

Post by Antrax »

I don't like this...
****FINGER OF SUSPICION****
points at Querciton.
Corsato just ruled out the possibility that they're both masons. That leaves two options I can think of:
a) Querciton is a cop, who investigated Corsato.
b) Querciton is mafia, who is trying to get on the town's good side, and/or take Corsato down if and when he dies
Both these options make little sense. If Querciton is a cop, it would be damned stupid of him to come out for this. If Querciton is mafia, it's pretty stupid to vouch for the person who's about to be bandwagonned, when you're under a bandwagon yourself.
So, since I cannot explain his behaviour, he gets the finger, but definitely not the vote. Querciton, could you please elaborate why you think/know lynching Corsato is a bad idea?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 4:21 am

Post by Antrax »

Corsato, querciton acted as though he has some information regarding your role. Generally speaking, the people who can know something about other people's roles are cops (unlikely), mafias (unlikely) and masons (disproven by you). If he has information that helps the town, this is the time to share it. Sketchwick, you're pathetic. Move on with your life.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:28 am

Post by Antrax »

Umm, guys? This isn't too bright. Naturally your instincts tell you I'm evil -- I'm behaving differently from my usual behaviour, which usually indicates I have something to hide. It would all be very suspicious, IF I HADN'T DECLARED IT ABOUT 5 PAGES AGO. What's wrong with you? The game was dying, I said I'm gonna play this one completely differently and jump without thinking. Of course it's not the usual rational me who sits on the sidelines and waits for others to slip, the one to whom a vote is sacred! I said so myself, before!
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:30 am

Post by Antrax »

Querciton: guess I'm not smart -- I honestly have no idea what you are, unless you're a very brave cop/mafi-
OH!
I think I know what it is.
unvote: querciton

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:52 am

Post by Antrax »

It's not Luna, it's mith. (just FYI)
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:31 am

Post by Antrax »

Of course I'm not. Why do you feel the need to state the obvious?
By the way, why are we all voting for Soothsayer? I mean, right now, I'd vote for him to get you bloodhounds off me, but it's like a bandwagon formed out of thin air.
vote: Soothsayer
on the off-chance something like this wouldn't have evolved naturally.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:28 pm

Post by Antrax »

vote: Antrax

Again, impeccable logic. I need to find some way to avoid being detected by cops =P
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:28 pm

Post by Antrax »

Oh bah, not even a chance to defend myself? I hate you all.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:21 am

Post by Antrax »

Well played, town. Two things I'm curious about:

1) Wasn't mudster supposed to get GF immunity to cops? How could IS get guilty on him?

2) Why did you suddenly bandwagon Soothsayer?

Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:25 am

Post by Antrax »

DP, re: us not using the money
Personally, I was planning to use the lawyer in the late-game, where it would have a huge impact. We weren't very afraid of our victims buying bodyguards, because there were no obvious targets... until IS came out, and then I was already dead and mudster wasn't very active anyhow, so I'm not sure about his own strategy.
Antrax

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”