Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:10 am

Post by RoadBird »

Icky! Icky! Icky!

Ok that's over with :D

Neo, can I get my role please?
I'm getting rather curious.

I'll stick with Saberkitty's vote for Turiya for now. BUT!
FOS: Mith

All he seems to be able to say is how Innocent he is and for the logic he is promoting. Why should we even out both Mafia gangs? Ísn't it better to get rid of one group so it'll kill one of us less at night?

Ok now i'll go re-read and maybe I'll come up with something better.
"Roadbird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- Quercitron in Focused Mafia
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:20 am

Post by RoadBird »

Turiya wrote:Corsato: Good recap. You're missing a role though.

Well then could that person please use it!! We need it! Even I know what the role is (or did I get lucky there?)

Unvote: Turiya

My FOS for Mith still stands.

I don't believe DP's claim for Doc. With three doc's around we haven't seen any effect so far except for Radwulf's poisoning. Two doc's and no rescue whatsoever. That could happen with one doctor but I find that very unlikely with two doctors.

But because if he IS a doctor and we can't afford to lynch one I will not vote for him. I suggest we let DP "protect" The Master for now. Or is it a trick to let The Master investigate in stead of hiding? The Master, just hide.

I'm still convinced we need to wipe out the J-Y gang iso Dalton gang so

Vote: Ralphmerridew

JDTAY wrote:I think it would help us if we determined whether or not Cadmium was mafia.

Cadmium was not Mafia
"Roadbird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- Quercitron in Focused Mafia
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:42 am

Post by RoadBird »

Ok Mith, I understand the logic, but i'm still sticking with voting Ralph. If he is J-Y the last surviving J-Y member can only afford to shoot Daltons. Other then that I don't have a clue at the moment who is and who isn't scum.

Lynching DP can wait. If The Master gets killed he's scum and since the Dalton gang can't afford to have him around much longer he should be a target this night or the night after that.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:18 am

Post by RoadBird »

*ROFL*

Soooooo.....lets use Mith's mathematics against him :D

1 Cherokee Bill (zealot)
4 Dalton gang members (Verge_of_taboo, ralphmerridew, RequiemEternam,
?
)
4 James Younger gang members (arminger, mudster,
?, ?
)
4 bar regulars (antrax, sooth,
groza, corsato
)
1 priest (sketchwick)
1 sheriff (007)
1 Deputy-Sherriff (Turiya)
2 doctor (IS, DP)
1 doctor's apprentice (jesternl)
1 unlicensed doctor (radwulf)
1 US Marshall (
RoadBird
)
1 investigator (
The Master
)
1 barmaid (Diplomat)
1 maid (Quercitron)
1 townie (cadmium)

Unknown players:

JDTAY
Mith
Mole

Vote: Mith
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:45 am

Post by RoadBird »

HAHAHA Simply pathetic. Cadmium was the deputy-sherriff. So Turiya got his role. Why did you think SaberKitty defended him in the first place?!

You know what? Lynch me. And After that lynch JDTAY if I'm innocent. OK?

Unvote: Mith

Vote: JDTAY

And if you're checking Master and me, don't forget Corsato and Groza too.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:43 am

Post by RoadBird »

Unvote JDTAY

I've been re-reading and it could be there are only three members in each gang. In that case Mith could be a townie. And don't forget people we have a gunman on our side. But who is it.

If it is true that there are only three members in a gang then all the daltons are dead at the moment. The only way to be sure about it is if we have only one dead person in the morning.

Oh, I unvoted because I want to hear from The Master. I hope he can clear one of us out.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:17 am

Post by RoadBird »

Vote: Mith
bye bye
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:39 am

Post by RoadBird »

I believe (sorry HOPE) we have won. I really don't believe in the four ppl per gang. So that makes Mith J-Y. Nice try Mith, but I really don't believe you.

If i'm wrong I believe JDTAY for being townie (1 townie in the game would be very odd) and that would make Corsato and Groza the J-Y.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:18 am

Post by RoadBird »

Mith, you're absolutely right. I was out to get you all along. And you know what? I was right and i'm proud of it. I did give you the push to four.

There is no use in not voting for you. If Corsato and Groza are both J-Y then the only thing that would happen is Groza voting for you instead of me. Then we still have a chance of winning.
RoadBird
RoadBird
Townie
RoadBird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:38 am

Post by RoadBird »

WOOHOO!!! My first win! Ok, I know
SaberKitty's win

Cadmium was deputy-sherriff as I told you.

JDTAY, why doubt my role?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”