eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:30 am

Post by eillid »

Blicero's in Mini 13. I don't suppose it matters now, though, since he's dead and a good guy. No need to know his habits.

I'm not sure who to vote for right now (you're all voting randomly, and ugh!), but mith: what did you mean by "anti-bandwagon blah blah"? I didn't see a bandwagon yet, just a vote.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:42 pm

Post by eillid »

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go to San Fransisco. I'll be back by Sunday night or Monday morning. If you decide to vote for me, this is why I won't be able to defend myself (unless I'm very lucky and can find a computer for a few minutes).
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:43 am

Post by eillid »

Sounds good to me, unless you're communist or voodoo scum. Why AF, cuban?
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:45 pm

Post by eillid »

That didn't really answer my question. Why AF?
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:58 pm

Post by eillid »

Unless he became a voodoo zombie overnight or something, I don't think that'd be one of the Haitian's deals. He said he had a power, not a restriction, right? Having to vote for someone and not being allowed to say why doesn't sound like a power to me.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:29 am

Post by eillid »

Arminger: Your vote
is
not being controlled, but
was
it?

I'd like to see if cuban smoker will give us a reason for his (3) vote(s). Any reason, really, that makes sense at all (especially since I don't really think that AF is evil). I'm about to vote for him, because... he has three posts already today, and they're all only "vote: AF"? Even after being voted for and asked to explain himself more than once?

Cadmium: I think, if I do know what you mean, that each of us can assume something about the other. However, it might change for anyone at any point (so be careful and all that).

mole: I'm not sure about cuban smoker being one (and if he was, he could now be evil, I think), but I do believe that having a few haitians in this game who have a power makes sense (and it's probably best not to go into the power--if all the haitians have the same one, I'm sure they'd all understand hints).
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:20 am

Post by eillid »

Suicide bombers! Thanks for making me paranoid again, Ningal. Oy. I don't think I'm going to vote for cuban smoker today. I would like him to start telling us what's going on, if possible, though.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:23 pm

Post by eillid »

Maybe they were both by mafia, who decided to change their weapons for the night. That's what I figured.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:25 pm

Post by eillid »

Oh... yes, Mackay. Four and a half hours ago, pretty much.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:18 pm

Post by eillid »

I agree that so far, AF is more trustworthy than almost anyone else. As much as I like Ningal, I'm thinking that voting for her is probably the best option (unless it seems that she's innocent, too... anyone have any thoughts about that?). I'll wait until she's had a chance to defend herself from AF's attack, though. She never did do that (which can be either suspicious or not), and I think that AF's motives are probably not something we have to worry about.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:23 am

Post by eillid »

We could test both of those if we have jeep test Ningal's claim. But... that sounds risky, because who knows what everyone knows about it? Jeep could easily lie and say he did when he didn't, and something could go wrong and we'd lose innocents. I do believe Ningal, though, and sort of (but not entirely) jeep. It makes sense for Ningal to make a claim now, and hers can easily be disproven. Jeep... I don't know why he claimed.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #192 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:14 am

Post by eillid »

So I'm inclined to believe Ningal, but that she forgot that Bigfella was in her mason still sounds suspicious.

Not to me. I've voted for you when I meant Corsato, I've thought that people in my group were suspicious before, and almost posted that before I realised "Hey, wait! I
know
he's good"... I believe Ningal when she says she's just a blithering idiot sometimes (well, I don't believe that, but I do think she might be a little forgetful once in a while).
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:38 pm

Post by eillid »

Bah, more cuban smokery scary voodoo voting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”