Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:35 am

Post by Bobacino »

P.. pp.. ppplease don't make me vote... I'm too scared...
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:48 am

Post by Bobacino »

..and the same probably goes for the person who scared me to death. What type of role would scare someone to stop voting? A pirate ghost perhaps? Does LeChuck have the ability to scare people?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:22 pm

Post by Bobacino »

... If I can't vote everyday, I've not been informed about it. So, unless the mod has decided to play some cruel joke on me by hiding the fact that I can't vote everyday, I must have been targeted by another person.
In all the games I can remember, the post-blocking / vote-blocking roles have been good.
If this is the case in this game, then I've had my voting cut off by a nice guy. But what nice characters in Monkey Island can scare people? There is the voodoo lady, I suppose. But I would have thought that she would have some voodoo powers instead of frightening people. That leaves me thinking it had to be a ghost or a three headed monkey or something like that. Was there any nice ghosts in the Monkey Island games?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:32 am

Post by Bobacino »

If I could vote, I'd probably say something clever. However, because I can't vote, anything that I try to say about another person will be interpreted as me trying to create a bandwagon.

... but if anyone deserves a vote at the moment, it's ambic for claiming a "random" vote for someone who isn't on the list. That's deceit, that is. That's more like a "DP is a great player and I want him out of the way so I'll vote him" vote.
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:56 am

Post by Bobacino »

I knew that saying something would make me look suspicious!

Typical.
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:06 am

Post by Bobacino »

:D
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:40 pm

Post by Bobacino »

Oooh, this non-voting malarky really smarts.. Thats European speak for "I am not enjoying the non-posting ban placed upon me by some cruel ghostly type".

Grrrr....
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:19 am

Post by Bobacino »

Yarrr, so what's gonna happen' now that ol' Timmy's shown 'imself fer who he really is? Yarrr! I'm talkin' in this 'ere piraty accent 'cus I ain't got nothin' better to do. Yarrr!

I can't, presently, think of anything better to do than start a bandwagon at the moment. We need more information about who people are. Perhaps if we string someone up, then they will squeal. However, I can't initiate a bandwagon because I'm too scared. Why don't you guys lynch Ralphmerridew because he hasn't spoken yet?....

Yarrr! Ye call that a monkey? Yarrr!
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:33 pm

Post by Bobacino »

Bobacino: for a scared one you do try to guide us somewhere

Well, I can't vote, so I thought I may as well make some suggestions. If anyone else has played with me before they probably know that I don't stay quiet for too long. Its better than lurking, isnt it?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Post by Bobacino »

I know this probably isn't a good idea, but if I don't say it, someone else will: I called for the latest bandwagon (ralph) and not CS. However, there was good intent. I don't want a lynch out of it, just some more information.
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:22 am

Post by Bobacino »

Im game for a laugh, but I don't think Ambic should go first. I believe that the questioning will get increasingly strategic and clever the more practice we have. I think that we should target Ambic say, fourth or fifth, when our interrogation skills get up to scratch (im not saying that Ambic has anything to hide but I think that it would be negligent to allow the possibility for the iniator of the idea to have an easy ride).

Alternatively, why don't we just bandwagon like we normally do on Day 1?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:21 am

Post by Bobacino »

I am unclear as to what you are talking about, to be honest, ralph. Is that a tarot read you're doing? Whats WoF?...... *Confused*
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:36 am

Post by Bobacino »

Wheel of fortune?..... right.... Ralph, could you clarify yourself for me please? To me you're talking babble. Is that role related?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 7:07 am

Post by Bobacino »

Fair enough Ralph. What's my reading?
Bobacino
Bobacino
Watcher
Bobacino
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 16, 2003 9:58 pm

Post by Bobacino »

Just a note to keep my head above water... It's amazing how powerless you feel without the ability to vote. It's like my opinion desn't count (which I suppose is true in the counting 1,2,3... etc. sense). It's also shocking how random all my voting normally is. I keep thinking about voting, then realising that I can't, then constructing an argument to tell everyone else to vote instead and then relaising that there is no argument! Ahh, Day 1, eh? Gotta love it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”