Discworld Mafia: Anarchy in Ankh Morpork (Night 7) Choices!

GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:07 pm

Post by GARM »

Confirming

my email is gordonmcivor@morenrg.co.nz

And also don't listen to ambic she always moans about stuff :wink:
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:24 pm

Post by GARM »

Vote: Soothsayer
for being the first to vote and even voting before the day started 8-)
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:03 am

Post by GARM »

Right here ambic and thankyou for your kind words.

SaberKitty wrote:even when he/she(sorry, i don't know your sex) is evil? i think that's a little difficult to believe.
FOS:ambic
how do you know GARM is playing on the town's side?

ambic was only stating that I am honest, nothing more and nothing less.

JohnWWells wrote:FOS: ambic.

Of course, just because ambic's logic is awful doesn't mean he's anti-town. But I can't help but find such an amazingly bad argument suspicious.

I have read this post many times and I can't believe what it says. :roll: You are stating that having an honest person as Patrician is awful! So then you must believe that we should have a dishonest person as Patrician. Maybe you would like to volunteer? You must be a newbie surely as I can't believe anyone could be that stupid!!!!!
VOTE: JohnWWells
for being scum :!:
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:39 pm

Post by GARM »

I don't believe this...I have a bandwagon against me just because ambic said I was honest.

Look I don't even want to be the Patrician I don't covet it at all. I decline my nomination. In fact
Vote: ambic
for nominating me without asking! I think it should go to a cop as well.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:14 am

Post by GARM »

Come on everyone, lets get a bandwagon goin' against ambic.

Confirm vote: ambic
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:19 am

Post by GARM »

:x Right that does it, MeMe you crossed the line! :x

MeMe wrote:GARM's scheme seems more than a little opportunistic to me... First it's "hey! ambic's right! I am honest and if you think that's bad, you're scum!" And then, when everyone points out how ridiculous that is, he spins around and says "how dare ambic! vote ambic!"

All game you and John 'crap logic' Wells have been trying to put words in my mouth by posting stuff about what you have assumed I said, to try and make me look bad. (I realise that is part of the game) But the above quote goes too far! You have posted words in quotation marks, (in an obvious attempt to mislead the other players) that I have never, at any stage said. I challenge you or any other player to find those quotes in the thread.

Lying obviously comes very naturally to you, as you do it so well. You are scum and you are going to die! I am surprised that John'CL'Wells hasn't voted you for Patrician as he believes that role should be filled by a liar [/sarcasm]
unvote: Ambic and Vote: MeMe
However the real twist is after quoting the above you go on to vote for ambic, just to try and get him lynched.

Gaspode wrote:
...since I am not totally convinced by the ambic comment argument (it looks very suspicious but could be taken as a jokish kind of thing)...

Ah...someone with a bit of intelligence and is taking the ambic bandwagon as it was meant...A joke.

Night Stalker wrote:
... The GARM bandwagon amazed me - Out of no where, for no reason. I think there were a few scum on that one....FOS them both, and anyone who voted for GARM.

Ah...someone else with some intelligence...there is some hope for this town after all. And by the way Night Stalker yes there were some scum on the bandwagon. Their names John 'CL' Wells and MeMe the lying booboisie mafia scum.

Finally I wish to apologise for starting the ambic bandwagon. You see I am a relative new player and I didn't realise at the time that I was under attack by the latest mafia scum tactic. Some of you more experienced players probably have heard of it, it is called the 'make the innocent townies give up out of frustration by bombarding them with Crap Logic and stupid moronic lying'. I am sure however, that you all will agree it has been perfected in this game to an almost unbearable level. :lol: By certain players that shall remain nameless :lol: I have noticed others are starting to show signs of cracking as well. The best case being:
Nyarlathotep wrote:
vote JohnWWells

Just so he shuts the f*** up about the stock exchange.

Nyarlathotep
:lol: :lol:

Thank you all for you time I feel much better now. :D
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:26 pm

Post by GARM »

Don't worry SaberKitty that is not important :lol:
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:44 pm

Post by GARM »

Vote: MeMe
scum for sure!

and Mr wells don't think I have forgotten about you.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:37 am

Post by GARM »

MeMe - I was almost tempted to vote for you for Patrician. I think you would be a great politician as you are very good at lying and misleading people. :lol:

Mr Wells - I am suprised you didn't vote for MeMe as Patrician as you believe the role should be filled by a dishonest person. :P
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:41 pm

Post by GARM »

What are you smokin' Gaspode? I post every day real time.

For everyones info I am a normal plain old townie but hey if you wish to lynch me that is fine. All I ask is that you lynch MeMe and JohnCLWells over the next two days!

Or if you believe me get a bandwagon going against them today!
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:35 am

Post by GARM »

Gaspode big of you to admit that so no worries man. I was being bandwagoned in Vanilla but not any more...now I am dead!

Now on to MeMe...Firstly and formost she deliberately misquoted what I had said to try and make me look bad. Now I don't mind people trying to put words in others mouths but to deliberately change what a person said in a quote is down right wrong.

Second, after making up stories about me she immeditaly jumps on the ambic bandwagon, an innocent player.

Thirdly, she backs up JohnCLWells claims that it is ok to lie and be dishonest. Which basically means we can't trust anything she says.

Fourthly she is arrogant:
MeMe wrote:...GARM, why are you so anxious to continue a debate you lost yesterday? Just because you don't like what you said is no reason to take it out on the person who quotes you.

Now I don't
know
that MeMe is scum but because of the above I believe she is and that is why I will vote for her until the end of the game or until either I am dead, MeMe is dead or until someone clears MeMe.

GARM :)
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:09 am

Post by GARM »

vote: Corsato
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:42 pm

Post by GARM »

Hi

I was wondering what all the fuss was about me not posting when I posted yesterday or the day before. However, looking back it seems the post has disappeared...very interesting :?

If I can remember it said something like this:

If you care to look back at the thread I claimed that I was an ordinary townie. I will say it again for those that didn't see it. I am an ordinary townie. An ordinary townie in a themed game...go figure!

There must be a lot of scum on my bandwagon.

Happy new year everone.

Oh and before I forget
Confirm Vote: MeMe
die scum die!

And that was about it really. Looked back today expecting me to be dead.

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:55 am

Post by GARM »

Yo GC

I'm bored...need anymore?

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:07 pm

Post by GARM »

Wow look at all the scum jumping off the wagon! :P

Unvote: MeMe
I will downgrade you to a FOS :)

Not sure who to vote for now but I am going to take a punt and
vote: Beaudion
Like bugs to light as scum to a bandwagon.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:12 pm

Post by GARM »

Good of you to say that you were wrong about me Wells. May I also remind you that you were wrong about ambic as well.

But I digress...back to the issue at hand, almost 500 posts and it is still day 2.
unvote: Bed and Vote: zzzBeauty
for speed only!

GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:56 pm

Post by GARM »

Since the beginning of this game John'CL'Wells has voted for every innocent player that the town has lynched. In fact he has started most of the bandwagons against the innocent players. He even tried one against me...and was upset when it didn't go thru.

Thus
Vote: John 'CL' Wells
if you prove to be innocent at least we should stop lynching innocents after that.

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #662 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:11 am

Post by GARM »

vote: Corsato
even thou under his leadership we seemed to lynch only innocents. But I do blame John for that.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #736 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:37 am

Post by GARM »

Unvote: Wells

Vote: SK
didn't realise she was playing. If I did I would have voted for her before. :wink:

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #830 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:31 pm

Post by GARM »

[rant] Proven right at last!!! Two people I accused of being liars or mistruthful if you perfer a toned down version, early in the game proved to be just that. Even if the are townie liars.

And as far as I am concerned don't bother trying to come up with someone for us to vote for Wells because I ain't voting for anyone you vote for! I feel like voting for you just because you have successfully lynched every innocent player in the game! and still continue to do so and
still
expect us to follow what you suggest. :P Wells have you ever considered, after so many turns of claiming to be some big powerful townie player why the mafia haven't killed you yet? Well let me tell you if I was mafia I wouldn't kill you because you are doing all our work for us during the day!

MeMe was a cop after all that and what useful info did we get out of her...nothin'! Hopeless that's all I can say! :x [/rant]

[breaths deeply] calm down...just relax...I'll get back to y'all after I have relaxed a bit.

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:53 pm

Post by GARM »

Vote: leonidas

impeach: Corsato

FOS: JWW
Wells if we weren't in such a dyer need to start lynching scum I might even vote for you. Count yourself lucky that Porro came forward and said what he did.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:38 pm

Post by GARM »

JohnWWells wrote:Okay, I've got an idea. How about we...form a partnership with the Assassins?

Lord give me strength.

Wells I am almost tempted to vote for you!!

Now just be quiet for the next 4 days while we lynch the 4 scum presented before us. :x I know it's going to be a new experience for you, lynching scum (with you so good at finding and lynching innocents) but just sit back it wont hurt, I promise.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:57 pm

Post by GARM »

hey I aint no member of no guild. Oops that's a double negitive, knowing mafia players the way I do they will twist it around some how...so, I am a member of no guild.

Confused? R what the heck...think what you like you do anyway. :lol:

Honest GARM
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:21 am

Post by GARM »

vote: SerialKiller oops I meant SaberKitty
Just so we can end this day.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #995 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:34 am

Post by GARM »

I thought we had enough votes to kill Leonidas why didn't the day end?

Where are the mods anyway? Mods that are slow tick me off. :wink:

I have already changed me vote from Werebear to Leonidas and now we should start voting for Cadmium?
Well I aint changing until we at least get a vote count.
That is my reason Porro.

Man this day should have ended a long time ago...and the next for that matter.
GARM
GARM
Townie
GARM
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1010 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:26 am

Post by GARM »

ok I will follow along as well, in the interests of time.

unvote: Leonidas
even though I think we lynched him yesterday
Vote: Cadmium

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”