ralphmerridew
ralphmerridew
Goon
ralphmerridew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:08 am

Post by ralphmerridew »

In all the games I can remember, the post-blocking / vote-blocking roles have been good.

Totem, I'd say that LeChuck is almost certainly in this game, and has special godfather abilities. (Usually, GF's have immunity from investigation and/or immunity from being killed at night.)
ralphmerridew
ralphmerridew
Goon
ralphmerridew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:11 am

Post by ralphmerridew »

Sorry I've been fairly quiet; I managed to frotz up the browser on my home system, and haven't been out on the internet as much these past few days.

Reading for Pim:
Past: 5 of cups (reversed): Despite adversity, Pim has recently recovered.
Present: Wheel of Fortune (reversed): Bad luck & unpleasant surprises
Future: 7 of cups (reversed): False hope

The interpretation of WoF appears to refer to the fact that Pim has gotten bandwagoned, and the interpretation of 7C appears to mean that, on the track things are going, s/he hopes to avoid being lynched, but that hope will be in vain. So the big question is whether or not we should try to change that path, and the key to deciding that lies in learning Pim's role, and we must glean that from the past.

Unfortunately, the past is unclear. Certainly LeChuck has recently recovered against adversity, but that could also refer to Guybrush's trials and triumph in the most recent game.

Anybody familiar with the games enough to know if any other character went through similar trials?
ralphmerridew
ralphmerridew
Goon
ralphmerridew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:38 am

Post by ralphmerridew »

I believe that I am the master (read: only practitioner) of interpreting Tarot card readings into Mafia terminology. I drew three cards for Pim. The five of cups normally indicates sorrow; when reversed, it means a recent upturn. Similarly with the other two cards.

If you aren't familiar with my readings, it's because I don't do them too often; the last one I did was in Harry Potter Mafia back in August or so, and this is the first I've done on mafiascum.

(Actually, I did some readings for some AIM games, but those aren't recorded, and I don't remember exactly when they fell.)
ralphmerridew
ralphmerridew
Goon
ralphmerridew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 14, 2003 9:08 am

Post by ralphmerridew »

I haven't done your reading yet; only Pim's. I post readings as soon as I finish them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”