Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Haylen »

In post 6, jasonT1981 wrote: Format is going to be screwed. I had issues converting back to full MS look when trying what was posted though.

I'm so sorry, I take full responsibility for that. I saved everything in the wrong format and notepad++ doesn't like it. Feysal suggests extracting using some programme, in his 'repairing cache' thread in the shelter, that's still available to look at. It's not only you who's going to have this problem, about 13 other games will too. <_<
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #805 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm here, posting properly tomorrow. It's almost midnight and I've just got back from Alton towers. Awesome day.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #853 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm only reading the last 35 pages, if anything important happened in the archive point me. Any claims I should know about would be awesome. I don't know much about the flavour or theme, I just replaced in to help out a mod in need. So, I'm gathering we have 2 scum factions and a Vig/SK? If it's already known what one we have and I haven't got to that part of my read a heads up would be awesome. Ooh! Feysal fixed my files, awesomer.

Nachomamma8

Well his second two posts were spent defending himself rather than attacking, sheeping then playing defensively is very un-nacholike. But I can't argue with the logic in 329.

Nacho wrote:They are two pieces of information in the thread that are pretty hard to miss. I could see missing both of them because you haven't read, but I can't see how anyone could miss just one.

I'm unobservant, what are they?

I'm not liking the lack of reasoning behind his calling people scum. He's not being as useful as usual and that's a shame because I thought we could bring down scum together :(

Leaning scummy.

Moi

Wait, you're cop and Zeek's apparently doc, why is Zeek still alive?

I agree with post 89. (Will go back to that.)

Ok, this is obviously MoI town play. Thank god one of he and nacho are obvious to me.

---

Right ok, Just looked at the deaths, the SK's gone. My reads seem to be in tune and on target from what I've read so far.

Eh Leaning town on Spitfarvle but scum on Ghostwriter, uh oh. Null for now, hopefully Spit will get some content out soon. Also leaning town on Pine, this reads as the townie emotionally aggressive Pine I've seen.

Pizzadude

Very defensive, focuses on that as opposed to scumhunting. Not being useful, complains that people are lurking, he could have asked questions and gave reads to give people something fresh to comment on. Appeal to emotion in 426.

Pizzadude wrote:Maybe because he DIDN'T make those kills? Not a bad thought.

And how do you know this.

Leaning scum on Pizza.

More later.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #965 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm here, reading now. I had to do something awesome, you have my full attention now.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #996 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Haylen »

In post 100, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:You didn't say it. Just the way you attacked me over looking for MB buddies makes it seem like you are more interested in finding marvel scum then trying to eliminate one scum group.

I also didn't say that we could catch marvel scum from red pirate scum.

I’m attacking you for a focus on only looking for RedPirate scum in your posts. I didn’t have you as a Town read pre-Tiger Attack and your poor logic and conclusions today all seem to be focused on only RedPirates. Which is an attitude that would be coming from Marvel Alliance scum. Hunt the opposing faction during the day with gusto.

In regards to the second statement -

Nero at 92 wrote:*shrugz* MB and DX are known scum, looking at their interactions could easily net us scum
but I really don't care which scum team they come from.

Why would you add the bolded if you were not saying MB and DX interactions could find Mavel Scum? That's the exact point I'm getting at.

Either focusing on MB and DX interactions CAN catch Marvel Scum in your opinion (in which case I want to know how) or it CAN'T (in which case we are back to you focusing solely on that scum faction).

--

Pine wrote:Why is this a problem? We're down by two Red Pirate scum, with no known Marvel scum. Therefore, we have both initiative and superior information on the Red Pirates, as well as a living Red Pirate cop and the opportunity to perhaps ELIMINATE an entire anti-faction at an early stage of the game.

Why the fuck SHOULDN'T we be focusing on the remaining Red Pirate(s)?

Because it’s moronic to focus solely on the already quasi-crippled faction (who can also be directly hunted via Night actions / Nightkills) at the expense of the faction at full strength on the off chance that it MIGHT eliminate them. Add in the fact that taking down Marvel Allliance scum means we weaken their voting block powers and make accidental crosskills even more effective for Town. Pretty simple really.

I reaaally don't want anyone to hammer before I get a few mega posts out on my observations of the past 40 pages. Think I'm on page 9, I've been going for the past 7 hrs.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #998 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Haylen »

I didn't write that? What the actual fuck?

I said don't lynch before I post.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #999 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Haylen »

OH i must've clicked a button and accidentally sent in something someone else wrote instead? :? Still confused.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1003 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Haylen »

I have a feeling I'm missing something about the setup by the way, so if any comments seem a bit 'out of touch' that'll be why.
1) MOI
2) Zeek
6) ThAdmiral
8) Woodruff* SnakePlissken
9) Pizzadudes7
10) GhostWriter splitfarvle
11) CryMeARiver LynchMePls
13) Starbuck Norman girth Haylen
14) kondi2424
16) KageLord Nachomamma8
18) syndromeofadown
21) xofelf jdm998 Looker Furcolow
22) Dekes DRey
23) Pine

Page 1 - Page 11Zeek's post 8 in this thread seems like he is trying to throw suspicion and sow seeds before the game has even restarted. Scummy, people don't expect to be caught out by something like that it also seems really awkward.

Kondi post #50 seems a bit odd to me. Why 'me' as opposed to 'us' or 'the town'? I know Nero has already been caught as SK but sometimes mafia get caught up in the individualist side of their role (more often than town).

MoI's point in #53 is a fair one, mafia would most likely kill the claimed doc and then the cop. Zeek's response I feel is too defensive to be town, a townie would be genuinely shocked that they hadn't been killed during the night, not straight on the defensive.

Kondi #60, what kind of stupid question is that? Doc's protect outted Cops, it would be anti-town if they didn't.

Brizzyboi wrote:I don't know why Marvel would have killed MB overnight, my last recollection had him being a leading lynch candidate today.

I thought scum would always prefer to leave an easy mislynch alive?

This is a town thought process.

WAIT: There's a GUILTY on Zeek, he's not a claimed Miller and he's still ALIVE? The next person to post had better give me a good explanation. Dafuk. Zeek (#66) says MoI never got a guilty on him? Argh.

Also, Zeek #66, why the vote on Brizzi?

TheAd wrote:In other other news: can't really remember the context but I have this saved to my desktop so I thought I'd repost for discussion and lulz:

You mention discussing the pic, is that to distract from current discussion?

Oh, Lookers not paying attention or posting. There's a surprise.

Kondi wrote:I'mma assume that we had plenty of Marvel scum already under suspicion on D2.

What makes you think that? And why the vote on Kage, I get the actual comment but did Kage claim Vig in achieved thread? I also don't like the 'r' word, please refrain from using it in front of me.

Ha. I've only just realised Pine's avatar is a picture of pine trees.

Snake #75, and why are you steering conversation towards voting the claimed cop?

Pine wrote:Zeek claiming to Doctor MoI and there being a missing kill and no dead MoI N2 lines up correctly.

Fair enough, I missed that. Although the scumteam Zeek is part of may have pulled a no kill gambit so the doc fakeclaim would match up. Alternatively, their is a roleblocker/jailkeeper who targetted the scum performing the kill. I wouldn't advise the roleblocker to speak up now if this is the case.

LMP wrote:No way town-Thor is THIS FREAKING WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING.

This is a terrible logical fallacy.

MoI still looks pro-town, believing his claim. I can believe Pine's claim too, flavour doesn't look made up.

Kondi wrote:Why would he claim his REAL role, but a FAKE result?

Seriously? He'd claim a fake result because he's SCUM. Scum lie. Well they like to tell half the truth rather than the whole truth, hence not lying about his role but lying about the result. Alternatively, he could have been scum giving true results to be given town credit - as easy as it can be to follow an investigation result, don't! They can be faked pretty well. What happened to Thor? He isn't on the list of people who've been replaced or the dead so I'm gathering he got replaced by someone before he died? Either way he shouldn't be being voted for at this stage for the reasons being given.

So what did DX actually receive as a role cop? I'd just expect the role name to be given. In this case, it would be character name plus role at the most.

Pidgey looks town.

Please tell me Thor doesn't get lynched because of the role cop thing?

MoI #121: Point 1, I think RedFF was most likely killed by Nero trying to setup a vig claim. Tell me if I'm wrong. I understand point 2.

Drey wrote:I haven't read the game at all before the crash because I was waiting for the start of the day to start my read and now I'm totally lost.

Why wait for the start of the day to start reading when it's easier to catch up at night? At night you don't have people constantly posting so you're constantly catching up. Or were you too busy speaking to your scumbuddies to do that?

MoI: FOUR SEPARATE KILL SOURCES? I only count three. Sorry that didn't get processed correctly, I thought you were asking Brizzi why he thought there were 4 kills as in what roles as opposed to what you actually meant. I put Brizzi's overthinking down to being a relative newbie rather than scum.

GhostWriter wrote:The assumption of a 1-shot is pointless. No one with a 1-shot would dare waste it on the first damn night. Assumption of an odd-night is also pointless at any point before the 4th day.

You need to play with newbies an excitable people more. In my first SK game which was also my first theme and third non-newbie I had a 1 shot revival-type skill, I used it as soon as possible just in case I needed to confirm my role.

I agree GW isn't really scumhunting.

Town Pine likes to leave claimed cops alive, I wouldn't hold that against him and think it makes him look quite protown.

MoI #148 - At this point, my top three suspects are Kondi, LMP and Ghostwriter.

Kondi: Why the Brizzi vote in #164?

Zeek wrote:Now that is crap. You've known about the case I made against you for almost a month. I want you to address it in the entirety. If you can't pull up the case through the zip file, then wait till I am out of work and i will post it from my home computer.

That's a terrible response, you can't call someone scummy for not answering a post they've already said they can't find.

I still think Brizzi's town.

I've written why I suspect Pizza already - lurking, saying he's watching but not giving reads. I think he should be lynched because such behaviour in a game cannot be condoned.

Not sure why Pine is getting all shirty with MoI, I can't see anything that MoI is doing as offensive.

I'm reading Syndrome as town. Also DRey.

Why is Kondi still alive?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1004 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Haylen »

...i think i killed the thread...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1014 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Post by Haylen »

My mistake, nero said guilty read in #63 not guilty result.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1023 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 am

Post by Haylen »

I'll do by best but may not be possible because:
Mod every weekend im v/la from 8pm friday until 7am Sunday due to working night shifts.

Its about 75% likely i'll get it all done. I aim to get one quatre up by 8pm tomorrow and the rest about noon on Sunday. Nothing tonight because i'm going to my mums birthday meal.

Will read into spilt more because i thought he seemed leaning town and 5 people obviously think otherwise.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1073 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Haylen »

I have a bit of a problem, my laptop charger is at my parents house in Southampton and me and my laptop are in Bournemouth my battery has now completely ran out so posting from my new phone which is taking some getting used to. Hence lack of mega posts. Posting single posts take a while. My mother is dropping off my charger tomorrow.

Yates: If you want to see why I think Kondi is scummy, just iso his posts.

Drey is scummy for suggesting someone is scum for replacing out.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1098 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Haylen »

Moi tiwn haylnn towb but i think im a bit druk. Hayken tefcwn though. Im sorru, im pathdgioc. Dont copy me, noobs need be sober.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1100 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Haylen »

Apologies, she's a bit drunk

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1109 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Haylen »

My apologies i had my first night out last night and got totally smashed. I cant even remember posting that. Jordana24 took my phone off me and has access to my account (ive previously needed him to send role pm's ect out for me from my drafts box if im busy and as a sort of backup mod if the internet goes at my parents and something needs doing urgently.), we live together.
It wont happen again. Will post properly in a.bit.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1114 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Haylen »

I have the whole day to myself tomorrow AND my mother dropped off my laptop charger. I'll fix up the last 3/4's of my reads tomorrow. Pinky swear.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1122 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:38 am

Post by Haylen »

It was not fake, I was actually posting in bed after I had been dragged home, really can't remember why though. The autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy Ace is optional, it gave me hell on my ipod so I made sure it was turned off. Afterwards I felt sick and dizzy but no headache which was weird. So tell me, TheAd what motivation would anybody have for drunk posting and then saying it wouldn't happen again? And Yates, 'cool internet people' tend to be assholes, I have no interest in associating with them. You can think what you like though, I had an awesome night out and by the sounds of it you didn't. So point to me.

Brb.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1137 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Haylen »

Fucking hell, I had a post commenting on pages 12 -25 and I accidentally pressed the x on google chrome. This is why I prefer Safari, at least it asks if you want to do that.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1146 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Haylen »

Yates wrote:You don't know what kind of night I had.

Then you are a hypocrite. If you think nobody comes on MS drunk, there's a whole thread dedicated to it in Forum 62.

Page 12 - 19Pizza dude is still alive, active lurking, not doing anything useful and we haven't lynched him yet. I am not happy with an active lurker going into lylo, please lets dispatch of him soon. I don't care if it's his meta or what he usually does, it's poor play and also playing directly against his win condition as scum or town. The same thing seems to be happening to Looker who is just totally inactive and Kagelord who I can't even remember posting. Also letting Nacho get away with being subpar especially considering he keeps signing up for games in quite disconcerting.

I agree that Snake would be more likely to be concerned about his meta as scum than as town but I don't think he would come out and say that without a lot of pressure - usually people start screaming 'I'm town! Look at my meta! I don't do this as scum look here are some games!' until they're about L-2-L-1.

Information on the SoD slip please?

I have a leaning town read on nopointinactingup.

I don't find DRey #191 scummy. We've all said crazy things like that at some point or another. I would expect it from a less experienced player.

Pine wrote:He's both inexperienced enough and misinformed enough to try shooting the Cop assigned to his faction

Explanation of this please. Has it been suggested that each cop only has the ability to detect one scum team and the other appears town to them? Or DRey killed his own partner?

Pine wrote:the desperation of someone afraid that they're about to lose the game.

I'm not reading DRey's posts like this. What made you interpret his posts like that?

I don't like Zeek's responses to accusations against him, for example post 307 where he replies with 'Not really' to LMP calling him hypocritical. Considering his irritation that nobody was acknowledging his case against Brizzi, that's pretty hypocritical.

DRey wrote:a)I'm way more experienced than you guys think, my wagon growing so fast for no reason is filling me with joy because I'm not an easy prey like everyone thinks. I'm pretty sure I'm more experienced than you, considering your awful points

What website? Because mafia on here has completely different site norms to other websites. Days are longer so we can determine who is scum in a logical, well reasoned manner as opposed to running people up for no reason and getting claims on then, and following the cop tends to be a bad idea. It's no secret that this site breeds better players when they take it seriously. Your positions are not awesome, the only people who play awesomely are those nobody has a problem with their posts, some people clearly have a problem with them. I don't think you're scum but I'm not completely sure you're town either - arrogance is not becoming of anyone.

[irrrelevance]
LMP wrote:NO WAY ON EARTH THAT FAILURE TO POST WILL RESULT IN A MOD-KILL

See BAM rules. [/irrelevance]

I think LMP is picking on the wrong things to comment on. There's so much else going on in the game, and the following quote is pretty damning.

LMP wrote:I'll let the other players judge the truth of this. I'm not arguing with you about whether or not you're scum though.

The whole point of mafia is that you argue with people about their alignment. :? So you're not going to play?

I think everyone failed in the Pidgey/LMP/DRey argument on Page 13. But LMP and DRey failed more than Pidgey.

Leaning town on Syndrome.

Pizza votes, no reasoning for it. Scummy.

Wait, SoD made a slip that indicated 3 scum and he is still alive?

I find Snake's vote on brizzi scummy because the mod had previously said he was looking for a replacement. Anybody who doesn't let a replacement say his piece especially if that person isn't confirmed scum is scummy. Especially when that person gives no reason for L-1ing the absentee. I agree with DRey's #366.

Kondi still acting scummy. Nothing to talk about my arse.

It's anti-town that Snake wont replace out when he is apparently so busy and lynching him would do him a favour.

#396 looks like Kondi is with-holding information from the town.

Still have a leaning town read on syndrome.

Yay! DRey agrees that Pizza is scum.

I wouldn't say cognitive dissonance was a scumtell, by the way.

Zeek wrote:Although pizza could be marvel too. It depends on how deep the shit drey thinks he is in. Bussing a buddy a little early, eh?

It is never too early to bus a buddy. Especially considering Pizza is ears deep in shit.

@ DRey - Town should never care about looking town or being lynched, town should only care about getting anti-town factions in the noose. It is not uncommon for VT's to drop obvious PR tells in order to catch a night kill.

MOI wrote:If you believe this then why haven’t you been stating it outright and pushing him via Vote instead of just whining “Make your case”?

Didn't notice that he did this. But having votes that are inconsistant with thought processes is scummy. DRey is no longer one of my higher townreads, he's in the leaning scum box but not as high as Pizza, Kondi, Snake and Nacho.

LMP - Argh why get off DRey at that point.

Pizza wrote:I have never finished a game as scum. I was scum in a newbie game, but we didn't restart it after the crash.

So what. We want content not answering questions that are irrelevant to the game. START DOING SOMETHING.

Oh hey, MoI agrees with me on LMP's vote.

At this stage though, I would still be voting for Pizza and wouldn't move over to DRey.

TheAd 471 wrote:That's because kondi is scum.

Then why are you not voting for him at this point?

I'll leave this post there and start on the next after dinner.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1166 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Some of the people here are fucking idiots. Hey LMP, I think on the same night I got drunk you were off stealing a car and murdering old women.

Catch up post coming soon.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1172 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Haylen »

In post 1168, LimMePls wrote:
In post 1166, Haylen wrote:Some of the people here are fucking idiots. Hey LMP, I think on the same night I got drunk you were off stealing a car and murdering old women.

Catch up post coming soon.

You know, that might be mildly compelling if I came in here and posted "inm soo drnk aftr stlling crs and kiiiling granniez". But I didn't, so your point is pretty stupid. Are you seriously going to sit there and pretend that post was real? It was the fakest drunk post I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty fake looking ones. Then you add on the "zOMG MY BROWSER ATE MY POST" and it's pretty obvious you're dragging your feet.

I think you did. You can't prove you didn't. But I can't prove you did because I WASN'T THERE. You're logic is crap. There's one way I can prove I'm not lying but I'm not going to because I'm not in the habit of posting embarrassing pictures of myself. But I'm not going to discuss this anymore, this is what I meant in my 'Current Site Meta' thread when I said people are suspecting others for stupid reasons.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1195 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Yates: I was going to post pretty much what Pine and MoI said but LMP made me so angry I needed to take a step back and retreat to a different website for a few hours.

I'll look into the Spitfarval case in the meantime.

Dear LMP,
How can I be scummy for a post I did not write? (See below) That is not my language or writing style.
LMP wrote:
Haylen wrote:I’m attacking you for a focus on only looking for RedPirate scum in your posts. I didn’t have you as a Town read pre-Tiger Attack and your poor logic and conclusions today all seem to be focused on only RedPirates. Which is an attitude that would be coming from Marvel Alliance scum. Hunt the opposing faction during the day with gusto.

Best wishes,
Hayl.

Dear Nacho,
I said I found you scummy in my last catch up post but not as scummy as Kondi, Pizza and Snake.

Best wishes,
Hayl.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1197 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Is there a particular motive for that?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1227 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Yates: I've been posting catchup posts and statuses on my catchup posts when I haven't been busy countering total bullshit from you and ThAd - by the way, if one of you is scum you are now tied to the other. I consider it pretty scummy to distract someone when they're clearly catching up then suggesting they're stalling because of your distraction.

How to access MS on Hayl's Android
1. Connect the dots.
2. Click on internet.
3. I go back to MS every time I'm not using the internet so it's up when I need it next.
4. Auto log in.
5. Press a few buttons.
6. Have phone taken off self by boyfriend.

Yates wrote: she should have been able to say something to the effect of what Pine said ON HER OWN.

I did. I got called a liar. Why are you suggesting I have(nt) done things in the thread that I have(nt)?

ThAd: Am I stalling or have I been answering this ridiculous bowl of crap in front of me?

I'm not seeing what's being said about Splitfarvle, he seems town to me :? Can't we lynch Yates or Pizza? Maybe even ThAd?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1228 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Modly: V/LA same time as last weekend.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1231 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Haylen »

We are 6 days from deadline. I'm not hammering someone I think might be town - or at least can't see anything that jumps out at me when reading his iso.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1233 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Haylen »

I'll hammer in 6 days time if it doesn't look like anyone else is going to be lynched, I don't have a habit of lynching people I think are town until deadline. I'll try and make a case at work but wont be able to quote properly.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1350 (isolation #27) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Haylen »

YES YES YES. Pizza lynch.

Vote Pizza.

Now I'm going to read some.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1369 (isolation #28) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Why did you hammer with no claim? SoD

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1373 (isolation #29) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Haylen »

The fuck?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1394 (isolation #30) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Haylen »

To address what appears to be the case on me.

I did not fake my post.

How to access MS on Hayl's Android
1. Connect the dots.
2. Click on internet.
3. I go back to MS every time I'm not using the internet so it's up when I need it next.
4. Log in is automatic on my phone and laptop.

The poor spelling can be explained, the touch screen keyboard on my android is smaller than I am used to on my ipod touch - I had only had my phone for 3 days before that post so was still getting used to the keyboard.

Inactivity: Often the majority of the day was happening over the weekend when I am fully V/LA, the rest of the day I had spent trying to catch up and argue whether or not I'm telling the truth about a post. Yesterday, I was V/LA for all but one day because I was sick and also had an important job interview, I was just able to PM the mod and say I can't post.

That's about it, I think.

Thinking about who I want to lynch today.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1428 (isolation #31) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Haylen »

I support mass claim, by the way.

I claim
Ra's al ghul
, Vanilla Townie.

I don't believe syndrome's jester claim on accounts of the fact his play does not match that of a Jester.

Nacho next.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1437 (isolation #32) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Haylen »

Oops <_< Not the first time I've done that. Really need to stop posting after midnight. I can't keep track of who's claimed either.

Yes. LMP should go next.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1452 (isolation #33) » Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm not posting a town list, that should be obvious, I've made it very clear.

Scum list:
Syndrome - how he has acted today, especially with the false claiming of Jester.
ThAd - His claims that I'm stalling when I'm clearly not, plus the crappy case made yesterday.

I have a twitchy scum read on Furc.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1472 (isolation #34) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Haylen »

In post 1452, Haylen wrote:I'm not posting a town list, that should be obvious, I've made it very clear.
Errr, are you saying it's obvious you is refusing to help us? I hope I misunderstood you therefore I'm anxiously waiting for your full reread and full town/scum list. Thanks in advance for colaborating! BTW is this your first game or something?[/quote]
I've already said who I think is town. I'm not explaining why because I don't want to help scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1500 (isolation #35) » Mon May 14, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Considering it's apparently lylo, can we be careful with our votes and think about what we're doing, cheers.

I would support a ThAd, Snake or LMP lynch today.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1534 (isolation #36) » Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Haylen »

DRey wrote:@Haylen I ask you the very same thing, it's just ra's al gul for you?

It mentions The Demons Head but that's only a translation.

The only knowledge of the DC world is what I have gathered through my role PM and other peoples roles. Prior to this game I had never heard of my character before, I have yet to have time to look at the background. It's a series of comics and the roles for this game have been taken from characters of those comics - not necessarily the same one because I can't imagine Buffy and Batman featuring in the same story.

I've been on this site for 3 years, at any 1 time I've been in 2 games. Quoting all my scum games would take ages so I'll compromise and send you to my wiki page for other games. These are my most recent three, everything else is on my wiki.

Mastins Mafia
Mind Screw V.
Oxymoron Mafia. I was a hydra here.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1541 (isolation #37) » Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Haylen »

1. Jesteres are not banned in theme games, ive used them myself. Andhe did claim it.
2. Oh snake died. Of all people scum chose to kill him. The fuck.
3. I do it in every game ive lost the will in.
4. That wasnt a fake drunk post, ever tried posting without typoes on a galaxy ace? Its difficultenough without being pissed.
Thats all i have time for.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1549 (isolation #38) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Haylen »

V/LA for the next 2 weeks. Do not mean I'm just not going to contribute, just less that I was when I started the game. Summer exams.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1583 (isolation #39) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Haylen »

DRey wrote:You haven't lost the will to play, you never played, yet you still endgamed, and now you will be vla for two weeks? Why haven't you asked for replacement already?

I wouldn't call scouring through 20 pages of game not playing. Yep. I have 4 upcoming exams that go towards my degree, they're more important than this. Because replacing out when a game is over 100 pages long is really really shitty.

Plus what's the point of defending yourself when you're telling the truth and aren't believed. There is none.

I'm calling a ThAd, Furc and LMP scumteam and thus vote LMP over Pine.

Vote LMP

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1613 (isolation #40) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi I've been reading along, just haven't been able to post, brain juice has dried out.

LMP and ThAd: There is no way in hell I would let Pine scum have such a connection with Hayl scum, I would have distance and told him to back off during the night. Allowing yourself to be connected is a rookie mistake, I am not a rookie.

DRey wrote:@mod so what will happen to Haylen? I don't think it's acceptable to have a player at vla for two weeks at lylo.

Do you think this was planned?

By the way, what were your findings from the scum games I linked?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1645 (isolation #41) » Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Haylen »

DRey wrote:yes, I think you are active lurking on purpose.

Ok, I don't know how old you are but I'm 21. I'm in my second year at university currently taking end of year exams that will go towards my degree. Now I can get a 2:2 with no effort but I really want a 2:1 at least so instead of being on MS constantly responding to stuff, I'm actually studying for the first time in my life. On Monday I have Developmental Psych and Language Acquisition, on Wednesday I have Neuropsych and Cognitive Psych, after that it is all over - you have me to yourself for 4 months. Yes, sometimes I join games thinking I have time then life hits me, that's just how it is, I'm not a flaker.

If I was to give you the reason I gave those particular games, I would be modkilled and possibly banned from games as I would be breaking rules. I don't intend on doing that. Those are my latest scum games anyway and I verbally directed you to my wiki, there is no one on this site for whom I would go through my wiki and copy/paste every scum link. I also went on a haitus for about half a year, there's no point in looking at games from before that - which there are only two of. What I want to know if why you are comparing my scum games to each other rather than looking at the town games because my play is very similar as both alignments, I just suck more as town. If you want meta from someone who KNOWS my play, look at Nachomamma's opinion on me, I have played with him more than any other player on this site.

I thought I gave a scum - town list, sorry:
Scum-
LMP
ThAd
Furc
DRey
Pine
Town

I understand how the scum now have to be between Pine and LMP, that's why my vote is staying where it is.

Not getting the Innocent Child thing.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1678 (isolation #42) » Sun May 27, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Ok. Since we all agree that Furc is most likely scum.

Unvote, Vote Furc

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1680 (isolation #43) » Sun May 27, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Haylen »

OI FURC.

HAVE I WON OR LOST AGAIN?

Considering the massive quicklynch by TheAd like 2 seconds after I posted, I'm thinking we lost and it's ThAd, Zeek and LMP.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1688 (isolation #44) » Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Haylen »

DEAD QUICKTOPIC PLEASE.

That drunk post was real, I was totally plastered when I made that but there was some (muddled) thought process about it. It was stupidly risky too.

Also, I've decided the whole playing badly as VT isn't doing me any favours because it means when I know I have to claim VT as scum, I have to play terribly too and it can put me in some hot water - plus it makes me look a total idiot which I'm certainly not.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1697 (isolation #45) » Sun May 27, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Haylen »

What's my scum meta? Seriously. I was trying to act stupid but I think I overshot and acted too stupid.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1700 (isolation #46) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Haylen »

Mastin wrote:All things considered, it's amazing I was as calm as I was, Pine. What would YOU do if you were at L-1, had absolutely zero content, was not caught up, had no fakeclaim, and had a person threatening to hammer you in less than six hours? When they specifically say that "give me more time?" wouldn't stop them? Yeah, you'd not keep calm, either.

I would personally try iso them and make a well worded case because anybody who wants to lynch a replacement that much without giving them time to post is obvious scum - if not they're bad town and really need to be lynched anyway as they'd cause problems later in the game. Oh I'd also make my first post an awesome fakeclaim, a town power role, something rare like one-shot redirector. Nobody lynches you when you claim PR it'll make the guy intending on hammering do a massive double take. Who would risk hammering a claimed power role when they're already making themselves seem silly by wanting to hammer a replacement? It would draw attention to them massively if they're scum and no townie would hammer that.

It would be even awesome if the power role you fakeclaim is 'confirmable' too, like when I got away with claiming Vig in one of Zach's games ages ago then said I got blocked during mylo night.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1720 (isolation #47) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by Haylen »

Drunk post was still real <_<

Yep. Overshot on the stupidity scale.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1732 (isolation #48) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Haylen »

In post 1729, LimMePls wrote:
Mastin from Dead QT wrote:I'm not sure I can go into more detail than that, though. Needless to say, I just got a PM from someone who told me they were Marvel scum. :P

Is this allowed? Seems like a giant no-no to me.

Pine wrote:In part because I was trying to look, and implicate a few others as possible buddies in the process. Admittedly, I went a bit overboard, but hey, it was a risky plan.

Whether or not you were trying to look scum isn't my point. If you were trying to in hopes that you could setup a fall guy for next day lynch then that's fine, it doesn't change the fact that you were scum by any rational analysis of the game.

Also, your flip would have guaranteed Haylen dead the next day. So DRey's "must go for furc" was that much worse. Like I said, granted that a Furc/Thad/X 3-man lylo would almost certainly gone Marvel's way, it's still better to get there and lose than to lose now on a vanity read by DRey.

Would it have? Would Pine's lynch have really guaranteed my death? Because I can be pretty difficult to lynch when I'm trying to be which you would know if you had gained a true meta from reading my games. I still can't tell you specifically why I only provided those 3 games, it's to do with laziness though. As you said I've played [insert number of games here], I wasn't about to go to my wiki, log in, switch to edit view and copy and paste the link of every single one of my scum games.

Pro-tip - when using meta, compare scum games to town games to prevent confirmation bias. This was one of the points I was going to raise if I ever decided to lynch you because confirmation bias tends to be how scum pick their lynching targets.

The difference between lurking and active lurking - Lurking is not scummy, it is where a person is genuinely unable to post. Active lurking is where the person posts fluff or posts to avoid being prodded, coasting tends to happen, lack of information given.

Just because I was scum, it doesn't mean I was active lurking. I had legitimate reasons for not being able to post such as my exams, computer breaking, family illness and going through a rough patch with my boyfriend. Lurking, not active lurking.

Already mentioned that drunk post was real.

I had already answered the questions I apparently hadn't.

Now, that was the whole case against me. That is a really really bad case to be voting somebody in lylo for. I was not 100% scum, I wouldn't have lynched for that case.

Also, people need to stop being sore winners and losers. It's just a game.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1734 (isolation #49) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Haylen »

~.~ I really
was
drunk. I have the embarrassing photos, lengthy phone bill apologising for my actions and ripped leggings where I fell down some stairs to prove it. Also, that hangover was rough. And to be honest, I'm going to be doing exactly the same thing tomorrow night :p Last exam tomorrow.

EDIT: Drunk Hayl =/= Pretending to be thick Hayl.
Drunk Hayl = More risky decisions than usual and much much worse than usual typoes.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1735 (isolation #50) » Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh, apparently I've been able to edit my own posts in this game all along...and I'm not even sure why.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1750 (isolation #51) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Haylen »

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It doesn't say not to do it in the rules. How many times do you see a returning from the dead mechanic? I've only encountered it once, in my first SK game where I had a reviving power (reviving after a day/night period after suiciding) - I was unable to talk about the game to anyone when I was 'dead' and the mod made it quite clear.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1754 (isolation #52) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Your scum reads were fine. The were just for the wrong reasons.

Sorry Nero, I'm not following.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1762 (isolation #53) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Haylen »

LMP wrote:The fact that you've seen it once means it introduces additional information to the game. Which, IMO, is not kosher. IMO every ruleset should state explicitly that you cannot communicate with other players of the game unless your role specifically allows you to and only in the manner allowed to by the ruleset. Living players PM-ing dead players is bad for Mafia, in my opinion. I'm not on a witch hunt or anything, I don't think the game was some how tarnished or there should be any "punishments" or anything, but I do think that it should be discussed by the community. Living players PM-ing Dead players seems at the very least poor sportsmanship, but I think it should simply be disallowed.

I forgot to add that this specific game was a bastard mod game. I'm sure next day revival can only occur in bastard modded games - it's necessary for the mods to tell the players if the game is of that type before they /in for it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”