Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by Haze »

Prod-dodge posting.

Forgot to post in this and didn't appear in /egosearch. And now there's 14 pages.

Quick question: Is everyone adamant I go back and read the lost pages?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by Haze »

Oh I'm on page 2 where the bandwagon on norman is and IMO he's probtown from meta.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Post by Haze »

lol wtf was totally gonna vote pine too until 338. If I voted him it wouldn't really work for me now would it...

I'll stick to my second best choice

VOTE: Tammy
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Haze »

@Mod: Inconvenient, but I'll be delcaring V/LA from Now till sunday arvo

@MoI/Shadoweh I think it was?: Gut on tammy

@The person who asked me why I didn't vote Pine:
Like I said, I still think Pine is scummy, but i"ll reserve the vote for when he decides to post, and see if I change my mind. If I vote him before he says anything, then that's extremely hypocritical considering my own position, and at the same time give my own arguments/votes no credibility.

Not a good idea.

And yeah I will catch up. I've gotten a lot faster a reading recently.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Post by Haze »

Back from V/LA

Will catch up soon. So wasteed
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Haze »

Oh @421 Tammy:

I notice you've done this twice, once to MoS "Are you kidding me" and once to me "Oh joy a prod-dodger." Do you have any reason in particular to focus on people who are active lurking?
Sure it's a scum tell but this is a humungous game. Do you find that it's a defninig scumtell?

Its also incredibly long and my time zone doens't allow me to really hold posting-conversations since I'm asleep when You're all posting. The most I can do is do triple/multiple posts...to myself. And that's essentially once per day.

Also I'd like to point this question to MaguaofIllusion as well: Why is you vision so narrowed down to AV, myself, and Skenvoy that there must be scum in one of us three?

I think that the two of you focussing on lurkers so hard is so blatanly scum trying to find mislynch targets.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Post by Haze »

Oh and @Tammy about the heavy reading/quick question:

the reading was dense for 4 pages and had a tonne of theory in it.

I'd forgotten most of the content sice the crash, so I was asking if anybody would kill me if I didn't read it.

Also to elaborate on my 829 Tammy's #433 is the exact same thing as well. Amazing stuff. And #434 is "I must vote norman becasue he's driving me crazy"
Champion scumhunting.

@MoI #491: Norman
has indeed
been scumkilled while he maintained these antics all game. It threw town off a lot too, nfi what the scum was thinking. IMO it's probably because everyone was convinced he was obvtown after all the antics, so scum probably didn't want to bring him into lylo despite how he destracts from the thread.

Posting this before I lose it or something. probs triple/quad/whatever coming up hopefully.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Post by Haze »

Well, #521 is sheepy as fuck/declaration that he will lynch with the biggest wagons. I should Iso Briz later. If I can even catch up V_V;; page 22 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Foxace's apathy/frustration is something I can understand. I don't feel that somehow with 2 posts he can overturn what he's been doing from the start of the day...

That CD wagon is messed up. Norman's vote looks sheepy, probably Briz/PeregrineV is the worst.
Lord Mhorks vote is the worst out of the CD chain. ML's isn't relly bad due to previous reasons, tho I haven't read said reasons but its unlikely scum would be stupid enough to /all/ pile onto CD.

Also I'm not even reading Tammy v Zd. Although I'd like to say I think Tammy is scum I've come to the conclusion based off tunellyness rather than the reasons Zd has used, because there's too much writing and I really can't be bothered trying to understand. I have textbooks to read too.

@Pine's #602: I think people like you who give up and claim are what make this game unfun. This shit is like going against you own freaking wincon. Why don't you replace out instead of ruining the fucking game?
Also with regards to your #638, it's you who needs to grow a brain, not CoolDog. You had 1 vote on you at the time of you posting. Not 5 or 6. You had no reason to claim. At all.

Oh shit I think Jackal needs to die. Holy cow. Not sure if bad or super freaking scummy.

@Emp's 634: Norm is unlikely LE cause if you read the old thread it essentially established that scum
must
fakeclaim their alignment, so all LE would have to claim CG otherwise they are screwed. That's all I remember from that crapton of posts.

I'll post this for now too. lol. head hurts so much.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

Post by Haze »

I've read up to 660 and I'm calling it a night.

I'll skim the rest and read it properly laters.

So yeah general comments from skim:

Briz should die. Why so intent on norman?
It's funny cause even Feysal isnt' really reacting but somehow Briz is getting pissed off?
Scratch that somehow Feysal has sigged it. Well whatevs why so intent?

Peregrin is nailing me for 347...is Tammy that obvtown?

Ok even skimming is killing me. Need to do uni readings. Night all.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Haze »

In post 856, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Trekker and Haze are players outside of Foxace that both of our heads would support lynching at this stage.

KK. Anything in particular you want me to say?

@Haze
– Let’s talk about .

1. I’ve consistently listed trekker, yourself, Skenvoy and AV as having at least 1 scum. Why did you fail to list trekker in 829? He’s in the list just like you every time?
Good catch. I have no idea. It was a mistake. Read what you will

2. Why are you asserting we are focusing on lurkers when the majority of my posts are directed to active players?
No, I just notice that out of all the other players you seem to enjoy poking the lurkers a lot. Not asserting that you are focusing on lurkers, but you tend to pay extra attention.

3. Again – please explain why you did not post in the thread until conveniently just after where I called you out for such and you were not being prodded.
Coincidence? I have to say points 1 & 3 that you have against me are very circumstancial. 2 is fair enough.

Furthermore your contains some very scummy elements –

Calling Tammy scum for posting detailed and readable explanations and responses?
That's the thing. You could be scum and still be calling out reasonable scumtells. I'm just finding things that differentiate you from the town scumhunter. Things like calling out lurkers all the time. Oh and its' funny you mention readable: does a readable argument make it more credible and more town?

No explanation for why Jackal is scum?
Jackal? Doesn't make much sense + hardcore sheep?

Whining about Pine’s claim making things ‘unfun? Is it unfun because his claim removes him from the possible mislynch category for you?
No. Pine was being...was complaining about people like Norman ruining the game. I got pissed because he was the one throwing the game by giving up and just claiming. And his hypocrisy really go to me so I was like "Yo STFU you're the bastard here for just throwing your wincon" I don't think you can call it whining. Also the game is also more fun when civil, which Pine doesn't seem to appreciate.

Eh. I'll answer in bold ^
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am

Post by Haze »

@MOI: I didn't quote your post because I don't like the way you post. Hey, nothing personal. The responses are in sequential order, so they should make sense if you compare to the original post.

1. My buddies are Feysal, Mith, and Seacore. (Rules say nothing about claming scumbuddies, soo please don't modkill me.)
2. Like I said, this catch is pure coincidence and circumstancial. It's an honest mistake and obviously you're not going to be convinced since you're so shut up in your tiny pinhole vision.
Your honour, this is the highest I can put it to you.

3. No, it's easy to fall under the radar in this game. Scum would be better off making semi-frequent posts rather than be like me and geniunely be away.
4. Again. This is circumstancial. I didn't post in the thread when Seacore first sent me the link. A couple of days later I saw my to do list (which includes mafia games to read) and I decided to make my first post because I totally forgot about this (ie not in my Egosearch.)
I hadn't even read your posts at that point.
So yes, it was coincidence.
5. Looked like a wagon was going to build, as per mosts games I'm in with Norman in Day 1 before he replaces.
6. Like I said, scum can formulate perfectly reasonable and logical arguments. Especially in a game this big with this many mislynch targets. In fact I tend to sound more credible as mafia because I put more effort into my posts and edit and re-edit them before I post. It's not a read. Also for the record, your arguemnts are emotional and tunnelly.
7. I didn't even call jackal for Lurking. Read. Read. Says Sheeping. Me not voting Pine was avoiding creating this cognitive dissonance, big man. I think you/Shadoweh tried calling me out for that.

So in essence, your strongest points against me (My lurking + sudden appearance in thread) are completely circumstancial evidence, thus they are unreliable, and so they mean nothing. Please stop using them.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 919, AurorusVox wrote:HazeScum, why do you say scum are likely to post infrequently but you've never once called me scummy?

lol this game is so long i don't even remember where I even said that.

In fact, upon consulting my ISO it doesn't look like I've said it at all.
Also you weren't even posting at all. I don't comb for lurkers through the playerlist.

Not sure how long till deadline. Will reply to MoI's in a sec. Posting in case of lock etc.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:27 am

Post by Haze »

Have this before I read the thread. It's from the previous day and after I made my 1st post the 500 internel errors started popping up:

---------------------

Time gap is due to dinner. Oh lookie. I'm talking to myself. And now there's a 500 internal server error. Great.

In post 927, MaguaofIllusion wrote:

I’m so hurt that . Your inability to type the words [p@st=866][/post] or direct quote is noted as attempts to make it more difficult to analyse your response.

I'm so sorry, MoI. Your posts are quite frankly, insulting. I hate seeing them.

Haze wrote:2. Like I said, this catch is pure coincidence and circumstancial. It's an honest mistake and obviously you're not going to be convinced since you're so shut up in your tiny pinhole vision. Your honour, this is the highest I can put it to you.

And I’ve said that I don’t believe you and think you are scum. That’s the downside when your play reads as scum to me.

By downside do you perhaps mean the downside of tunnelling? Wanna stop taking marijuana and getting rid of that tunnel vision?

Haze wrote:3. No, it's easy to fall under the radar in this game. Scum would be better off making semi-frequent posts rather than be like me and geniunely be away.

Basically what you have been doing since you first popped up after I called you out.

Not quite. I can't make frequent posts because I have a life. I don't happen to spend any major portion of my waking moments here.
So I post once every 24 or so hours, depending on homework etc.
And I can't chain-respond in convo form either, due to the fact that few people are in my timezone.

Haze wrote:4. Again. This is circumstancial. I didn't post in the thread when Seacore first sent me the link. A couple of days later I saw my to do list (which includes mafia games to read) and I decided to make my first post because I totally forgot about this (ie not in my Egosearch.) I hadn't even read your posts at that point. So yes, it was coincidence.

So you got a link to the new thread and chose to not bother to bookmark it (which is far superior to Egosearch in keeping up with games)?

See, now you're dissing my personal preferences. I don't use the bookmark system at all. Why are you giving me shit about this? And how does it make me scum?

Haze wrote:5. Looked like a wagon was going to build, as per mosts games I'm in with Norman in Day 1 before he replaces.

Oh, so you posted that there was a bandwagon on Page 2 because it looked like one would form, regardless of the fact that it didn’t. Lulz, no.

lulz yeah? Wagons form on norman plenty quickly and at some point norman was holding a clear majority.

Haze wrote:6. Like I said, scum can formulate perfectly reasonable and logical arguments. Especially in a game this big with this many mislynch targets.p
In fact I tend to sound more credible as mafia because I put more effort into my posts and edit and re-edit them before I post.
It's not a read. Also for the record, your arguemnts are emotional and tunnelly.

And the fact that Scum can make logical arguments doesn’t refute the premise that Town are overwhelmingly better of as a whole if they do so themselves. Scum making logical arguments are much more likely to be caught out in bad logic and are more suspectible to giving out relational tells.[/b]

How? Say I'm town and you're scum. All you have to do is convince yourself I'm scum and keep at it. Say things I do look exceptionally bad in certain circumstnaces: Eg not calling out Trekker, eg popping up suddenly after you call me out. And then anything you make of those scummy-looking facts can be deemed perfectly logical. You won't get caught out. You'll be wrong because the facts aren't conclusive, but you're arguments are logical.

The bolded make exactly zero sense so I’m not sure what you are getting at with it.

I think this relates to the part about more logical post = more town.
I was saying how I made more logical and more reasonable posts as scum because I didn't feel like aggravating anyone and I really needed to avoid that noose. My posts are so much more logical and less note-like as scum. They're revised and edited multiple times. I made the point in bold to point out that your assumption "Logical post = town" is wrong.

You clearly don’t have any clue what Tunneling is if you are trying to say that we are tunnelling you.

See below.

And I’ve said that I don’t believe you and think you are scum. That’s the downside when your play reads as scum to me.

Mafwiki wrote:Confirmation Bias or Tunnel Vision is when a player becomes convinced by their own arguments by virtue of how long or how strong they hold them. It is a form of Logical Fallacy, much like Appeal to Probability but applying to the person who makes the argument, not their audience.

It is not always a false assumption, but it can be blinding to new or better options that come along, because they do not match the player's "pet theory".

You're quite unwilling to even consider that I might possibly ever be town. I think that's tunneling.

Haze wrote:7. I didn't even call jackal for Lurking. Read. Read. Says Sheeping. Me not voting Pine was avoiding creating this cognitive dissonance, big man. I think you/Shadoweh tried calling me out for that.

Way to dodge the questions! Here is what I originally posted (so everyone can see that you are indeed dodging)

1. Care to point out why he ‘doesn’t make much sense’ instead of just making generalized fluff?
2. The irony of you calling out what is effectively one of our biggest lurkers while knocking me for calling out lurkers is not lost on me. In the fact that it’s a sign of Cognitive Dissonance.

1. You again didn’t bother to point out a single post and demonstrate why Jackal isn’t making sense.
2. Your ‘I didn’t call him out for lurking” actually makes you look even more scummy. Because in 3 above you say “Scum would be better off making semi-frequent posts”. So you are asserting that Jackal is behaving as scum logically would but then YOU DON’T EVEN CALL HIM SCUM FOR IT. Instead you throw down some generalized bullshit that you refuse to actually support.

Haze you can definitely swim in the scum pool!

1. An Icbf clearly isn't going to help.

In post 266, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Foxace36

My #1 scum suspect based on a quick read of this thread.

More analysis later when I've had time for a proper read of both this thread and the archive of the old one.

In post 463, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Norman

Continually spouting nonsense, as well as having over 1/3 of the total posts in this thread which is making it hard to catch up.

Call it a policy lynch if you want, but his large number of posts seems scummy to me as it's hindering scumhunting.

In post 630, Jackal711 wrote:Alright, I still think he's scum anyway.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Foxace

In post 770, Jackal711 wrote:Why is this idiot still alive?
VOTE: Norman

In post 887, Jackal711 wrote:This game... Still trying to get caught up.

Though I still support a Foxace lynch as he's currently still my #1 suspect based on what I've read.

VOTE: Foxace

So as you can see all he's doing is jumping back and forth and saying Oh norman's scum no wait Fox is scum no wait...etc.
No arguments supported. Brilliant.

2. As you can see the above series of posts consists of Jackal's complete iso. He isn't even making semi-frequent posts. He's completely out of this game.

All your arguments have so little factual basis. Haha.

In post 947, mastin2 wrote:Alright. Let's try something different.

Everyone:
That's every single other player in the game.
I want, in your own words, your summary of how the game has gone so far.
At the same time, I'd also like you to tell me how many scum you think are in the game--I know this game is a lil' unusual, but I imagine that there is a scum faction out there.
And of course, who they are--not a single person; I want you to give me a whole team. Plus of course the reasoning you think they're scum together.

Anyone:
Are there any claims I should be made aware of?

The game has been derpfest. Norman first part, Tammy Zed the remainder. Throw in some spam by MoI fucking with CoolDog and I think some other players adding very little useful things. And Pine prematurely claiming. That rounds it off, I think.

3 each side. Don't think there's neutral due to a rather impossible win con.

Most recently BB and Tammy looking friendly. I mean bb hasn't even read anything. Maybe CD+Tammy? I dunno maybe Tammy's just provokign a lot of sympathy.
I don't think I have many relational reads for the other 3. Althogugh I wonder about rage Avox. He seemed so logical in Mole Maf. Which doesn't exist anymore. How sad.

You know all the claims.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 am

Post by Haze »

Ok.

Fox's ISO is town as crap.

Zd's is less town.
VOTE: Zdnek

Can somebody explain why his Vanilla claim popped up all of a sudden in his ISO?

At any rate it looks like I'll still be able to get in before deadline and switch if need be. If momentum comes then this is a more preferable lynch.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 1277, AurorusVox wrote:Fucking coward scumbags killed MoI.

Question is, why were there not two kills?

Doctor should keep quiet because could have been a prevented crosskill (though statistically less likely)

Vote: Lord Mhork

Buddying Mastin won't work.

I need to sober vote tomorrow though. Meh.

@Tammy. Funnily enough this is scumposting.
Town has no need for the first sentence.

1289 is pretty bad as well. CD is directly questioning the relevance of AV's question.

AV if you don't want the doc to be outed at all why bother asking?

At any rate my answer is the doc should keep quiet.

VOTE: AVox
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Haze »

Has moneybags given up on his hydra?

still think AV is scum. on top of that is CD's instant wagon giving extra scum points to all those on it.

How the hell is CD scum.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:37 am

Post by Haze »

@Tammy:

Eh Ok I can't see why town would need to make any such comment tho.

Also @Pine: the general attitude is that MoI is obvtown so much that it hurts so why did you Investigate him then?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 1414, Moneybags wrote:So let me get this straight.
We jump on a CD wagon, and he claims cop. Is this the same alignment as Pine?
Then he votes pine.
Well.

Where the helll does CD claim cop?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Haze »

@moneybags:

That's CD discussing with Pine about his choice of Night target. And saying who he would have targetted if he (CD)
was
the cop.
Please read carefully.

Also @Tammy&MoS I won't bother with any of P59 jsut like I've ignored Tammy v Zdnek kay?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Haze »

I hope I'm not being replaced.

Just throwing this post there.

NOt sure what to think of Pine atm. Will read AV properly. I'm glad he's picked up the role of obvtown and is poking the lurkers like me.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 1535, Pine wrote:
Actually, I don't believe I ever said that. I don't see the value in doing what you're suggesting. The vast majority of people, scum included, are going to be telling the truth about their ethical (Law vs Chaos) alignment. They have little reason to lie about it, and the risk of being caught in said lie makes it just plain not worth it.[/sarcasm]

I've trimmed out the useless parts.

For those who have not read the old thread (I haven't either since the crash, so this is going off memory) but Scum /must/ claim the opposite Ethical alignment.

Say everyone tells the truth, and say Lawful good wins. (IE all Chaotic Evil is dead.) So all LG leave the game. If LE told the truth (IE they were lawful) they would not leave the game as CG has not been wiped out yet and LE would be instantly outed.

Pine's ability is there to give scum the dilemma of either claiming false and hoping to not get caught by bards similar to him (I'm assuming LG/CG are symetrical in all regards, including PR's here) or Claiming truthfully and trying to win faster than the other scum faction.

Could be either a scum or a town PR, I'm undecided but mainly due to the circumstances of the claim.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 1546, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 1545, Pine wrote:Hrm. I'd forgotten that Brizingre is scum. Amusing that his lynch list is me and three of my strongest Townreads.

God you're infuriating
Please tell me what makes you think that Empking is town in any way?

thing with Empking is that he always posts like this so either you PL him or you ignore him and hope he's town and/or holding a PR of sorts when he gets into Lylo. As for what Pine was saying about Town meta I'm not sure.

@CD: Obviously town wouldn't but the idea is that Pine might have thought there were more votes on him than there were. I think he's leaning scum but I'll reserve the vote until I catch up.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 1613, TiphaineDeath wrote:these are all just possible ideas I came up with a long the way, I lead in with a stream of consciousness opinions on the last ten pages. I'm not sure who HL is X.x I'll go look. GV is green knight i just can't spell.

My IRL Initials fit HL...but I don't know you do I?

Also lol House Lannister. Right.

In post 1649, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 981, AurorusVox wrote:But regardless, I still have scumreads on:
Foxace
, Haze, greenknight, Lord Mhork, Tammy,
norman
TiphaineDeath, and trekker in that order. I'm going to put my balls on the table and say that's our scumteams plus one town who is yet to be determined.

Where the fuck are Haze and trekker?
CooLDoG scum = one of those is town

With that shite "lol associated reads that mean nothing" post I'm thinking it's not Norman
Hmm...

I'd say Tammy is town.

Mhork's last post was bizarre and leaves him up on that list.
greenknight looks town in his posts but I can't shake the feeling he's scum.
Need more Haze/trekker posts.

I'm sorry I'm here. Where'd you get the correlation between CDscum=me/trekker scum?

Also why are you treating me/trekker in a bloc?

In post 1673, AurorusVox wrote:I have just had an epiphany and I think we need to lynch BBMolla.

My epiphany doesn't disagree but I also think You're scum.

@Tiphane: Avox mainly for lack of reasoning /epic tunnel skills. Chyeah also his arguments against CD. Pretty bad. I still want AV > Pine.

Pine's recent posts look meh IMO it's his actions that just don't add up.

Actually yeah those speak so much louder than what AVox's been saying.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Haze »

Jesus guys how many days have we got till Lynch?

I wish people woudl stop randomly calling others obvtown.

I wish we could all agree on a lynch.

The Pine lynch is by far the best one. None of his actions make sense.

AVox has been avoiding the thread. Tammy is doing as she has been doing from the start of teh game. Being scummy. But nobody wants to see that.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by Haze »

I don't understand how this Pine wagon got dropped. Also don't understand how the person who started this wagon got convinced otherwise. But I can also see that it's going nowhere.

Mastin isn't making much sense.

From BB's recent posts I want AVox over BB.

VOTE: Avox
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am

Post by Haze »

@Shadoweh: I mean at least he's here.

Also was there a case on Shadoweh somewhere? I've skimmed the last 5 pages and haven't seen it. Sorry V_V;;
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Haze »

@Reg. Yeah not much on reads really I'm quite terrible atm. This game has like nobody posting and I think at the moment practically anyone who's even saying anything useful is town
(think GreenKnight is pretty obvtown btw) and Briz is looking pretty scummy (I've thought so before) and his increase in activity after your Strong Scum read on him coupled/w defence & little scumhunting do little for him.

Also tomorrow is Saturday so I'll probably be around for BB's inevitable hammer.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 am

Post by Haze »

Very well. Anything other than the BB. I don't enjoy being a sheep, though.
Did you post a case against her somewhere? I might read before lynch time.

VOTE: Shadoweh
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Haze »

lol also saw Briz browsing this forum but it seems he doesn't intend to reply.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Haze »

UNVOTE:

Now what.

If BB is run up and claims PR, do we no lynch? Shit.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Haze »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck what did I say.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 am

Post by Haze »

Sure. I'll just be the bunny rabbit sheep who's going to jump wagons madly.

I sheeped Lost Butterfly but nobody has even bothered to show me why I should be on this wagon.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Haze »

@Pine I recall you defended your Night Investigation choices at the start of D2 by saying you investigate those who you do no have a sure read on. This seems to suggest that you have sure reads on some players /other/ than Chesskid.

Now, what are those sure reads that lead you decide to investigate Chesskid over all of them?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Haze »

Briz's vote seems bad.

At any rate

VOTE: BBMolla
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Haze »

^ That makes no sense.

If AV was VT then he wouldn't know whether or not he was RB'd. Same if he was the Maf Goon.

You flipping town =/= AV scum.

Or have I misunderstood.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Haze »

So you intend to out him regardless if he's town or scum?

And what's stopping him from claiming vanilla?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 am

Post by Haze »

Eugh. Prod recieved.

Will post eventually. Overcome by assignments atm. Sorry.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Haze »

Eh.

I'd like Briz to hang as well, TD, but I think it's rather obvious that BB is the priority at the moment.

Not sure where the Nacho case is...
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #38) » Thu May 03, 2012 1:02 am

Post by Haze »

Yeah @ MoS Sorry guys, have tonnes of end of semester assignments that I shouldn't have left to the last minute. I'll catch up after I've handed them in V___V;;
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #39) » Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Haze »

Assignment due on wed. Will be back by then.

Really, really, really, sorry guys.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (isolation #40) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Haze »

EH. I'm here.

I just have no idea what's even going on anymore. Will read soon but frankly it looks like some role shenanigans between BB, Pine, Feysal & Shadow?

Not fully comprehending their interactions here.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #41) » Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 3405, PeregrineV wrote:
@Haze- What? It's in the posts, and fairly straightforward. Where does the confusion comes from?

Mainly "why does BB have to try block pine?"

Also now that Feysal's claim has been reposted not sure if to believe or not.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #42) » Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Haze »

Not so much on the fence as having not read the last 30 pages of the thread, Mina.

My most recent reads are fossils back on page 110 ish before this barrage of projects hit me. I have one due tomorrow morning but I'm nearly done so maybe I'll catch up then.

I'm hardly in a good position to be making decisions.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #43) » Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Post by Haze »

Mina are those suspicions in order btw?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #44) » Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 3470, Mina wrote:See, I'm in the same boat as you, Haze. I haven't read the vast majority of this game thread.

But this is evaluating a single post with a claim in it (as well as maybe skimming Feysal's or BB's ISO to make sure it isn't completely inconsistent). You claimed you weren't sure what to think after seeing it requoted.

If you look at that post now and think through the logic of Feysal's claim, what is your instinct? Also, why didn't you just say, "I'm not caught up, so I'll wait on making up my mind" instead of "Not sure whether to believe it" (which implied to me that you had reasons for doubting Feysal's story)?

I'd be amused/interested in hearing Junpei's issues with the claim.

No I've actually read most of this thread.

I just haven't been here for the past few game days. Am catching up from about 110ish.

My first instinct is to believe it and vote BB.

I'm not sure due to conflicts Re pine & BB & also because there isn't really a limit on players claiming as the game is so big it's unlikely that any single claim would draw a CC

The thing I'm torn up on Pine/BB are mainly points of WIFOM where I try to reason to myself that there is no way scum would ever come up with such poorly thought out night action claims...and....

Sigh. Also CoolDog's flip is really making me re evaluate my own "reads" as I mostly agreed with him and he was scum...

I'll get back when I've read a bit more.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #45) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Haze »

In post 3677, Tammy wrote:Wait whut? So, you're telling me that you read the last post on the last very last page where Mina named you as a suspect and you go all "are those in order", but you didn't read the first post on the last page and the remaining posts on the last page which are some pretty clear indications that BBMollas is LOLSCUM??? Then you go back to page 139 to Mina's last post to say you're catching up from page 110ish????????????????????????

Is there a particular reason, Haze, that you've zeroed in on Mina's suspicion towards you? Is there a reason you're concerned about responding to her before you LOL read the effing thread?

Is there a reason you've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THIS ENTIRE GAME???

just intersted.

I go back to 139 cause I ISO'd myself looking for where I gave up reading/posting.

139 seems more relevant than commenting on something 30 pages back so I answered that first???

And no I'm not really doing nothing this game I've just have multiple assessments in a row to deal with.

Please chill out.

I have a long game to play here.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (isolation #46) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Post by Haze »

Is it relevant that he's no longer the new replace in?

Also am amazed Pine has not been shot. Their loss, if Pine's legit anyways.

Finally is it about time for a mass claim to be in order? Or is that later?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3846 (isolation #47) » Sun May 20, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Haze »

I'm chaotic.

Will vote Pine. Junpei's refusal is really scummy
Regardless I will vote pine after checking vote count
Accidental hammer would not be funny.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (isolation #48) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Haze »

wonder where junpei is.

Also wonder about likelyhood of BB also blocking pine, IE chance of false positive with Oversoul.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (isolation #49) » Mon May 21, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Haze »

haha sorry please don't accuse me of frea mongering when you didn't suggest it was close to night time anywhere near your previous post.

Please understand there are humans in other time zones.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #50) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Haze »

wait are we still waitin for Mastin or are we going to lynch pine?

Oversoul?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #51) » Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Haze »

Yeah right now your lynch is based off how likely you were /also/ blocked by RB & how sure Oversoul is that you were the one blocked.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #52) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Haze »

Mastin I don't really see how your logic works to lead to a conclusion of AVscum.

frankly seems like a really forced read to me.

PEdit: @Zd: Nacho will hardly get to L-1 if you start a counterwagon.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (isolation #53) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Haze »

TD's iso doesn't look terribly scummy to me. There are lots of reads & notes etc, and other than the 1st (which he claims to be a reaction test) don't seem to be manufactured.

Main problem is probably contradiction in between #3970 & #3972 where he first states Junpei is doing well (ie townish) and then decides to 1v1 him (so Junpei is scum)

Actually, this is probably most important aspect.

KK also convinced by Nacho's 3949.

VOTE: TD

A Jp 1v1 doesn't really make sense considering main arguments against Junpei are his setup argument (9/4 split) and his resistance against Pine.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (isolation #54) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 am

Post by Haze »

Also if I counted right that was the hammer.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (isolation #55) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Haze »

hi Chess y u votin me besides the fact that I'm chaotic?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #56) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Haze »

in what way was it lulz
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #57) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Haze »

eh think that was an obv typo
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #58) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Haze »

I believe I nearly hammered somebody via typo by post #12 before. Johhog can vouch.

+ I was pretty conflicted for this one.

That's teh point.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (isolation #59) » Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Haze »

Tammy why do you feel that it's important that MoS suggested that your scumtem wouldn't lurk?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #60) » Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Haze »

lol So Chesskid has gone scorched earth?

I think we shoudl wait for Feysal before proceeding to lynch out of Mastin & Nacho.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (isolation #61) » Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Haze »

In post 4108, Junpei wrote:
vote chesskid

I don't see why we would lynch anyone else. Chaotic has the majority; lets just win the game now.

And screw the other town? :?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #62) » Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Haze »

actually junpei makes a good point

if chesskid lied then the other scum lied too

doesnt that mean if chaotic leaves any chaotic claims woudl be auto scum?

Also any lawful towns that fake claimed as a gambit somehwere down the line should step up before fucking their own town over otherwise I think this is a watertight way to win.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (isolation #63) » Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Haze »

Any suspicion if have of Tammy is purely paranoia at the moment. It's unsubstantiated, although I might try an ISO later.

I'm leaning Nacho if only to blame him for making me hammer TD.
I'm a fool at any rate.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (isolation #64) » Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Haze »

I think I'd trust AV in this one
Was playing scum against him...instantly caught my buddy off RVS lol
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Haze »

4 Lawful left.

Are lawful going to pick their scum or do they want Chaotic to do it for them?

I'm on Mastin at this point.

If you guys have decided we'll just lynch.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 4248, AurorusVox wrote:When was that Haze?

This one was mole mafia where you caught SaulRes in a single post >____>

And yeah Kuribo replaced him though I doubt you ever stopped suspecting him.

Spoiler: Other stuff about the game, not relevant tho
Run by Orotlan, and we lost the entire game. The other scum was Vezok, and we would have won if she didn't lurk so hard she (he?) couldn't even come in and help quickhammer >_> Oh and I was in a Hydra with Kdowns, Edogawa Conan of sorts.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Haze »

Hammertime yet?

Tammy where are you? You're like the one who needs to make the call. Or Feysal.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4278 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Haze »

Ok, good luck Lawful dudes.

VOTE: Mastin
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Haze »

Well I did jack all this game.

Good job on the win that had practically nothing to do with me. Don't think a /single/ of my reads were correct.

lol.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”