Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh stop playing dumb WC. Your theory is that one of hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/luckyjt=1 scum. But you are so unconfirmed town so to us thats one of hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/luckyjt/WC=1 scum.

lets play this out.

hasdgfas/4nxi3ty/WrathChild/luckyjt=1 scum=25%

Nero Cain/BBmolla=1 scum=50%

Mislynch on Nero.

WC and BB kill Slan.

hasdgfas/4nx/WrathChild/luckyjt=1 scum=25%

BB=100%

BB scum lynched.

WC kills one of lucky/hascow and wins.

not gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure the scum is WC/BB so we should be lynching him and blastering WC. Or at the very least getting rid of 2 blasters.

Do you actually think that if you were immune to one player on one teams NK it would make you town (Godfathers get BP abilities all the time)?

town are bulletproof all the time. If you believe this why do yo think

How do you even know HS Scum is using a Blaster and not a Cross Bow?

JESUS CHRIST!!! Only scum play this dumb. This is Star Wars and not mideval technology. A bowcaster still shoots a blaster bolt. And why do you have a town read on cow if you think that the kill flavor may come from Chewie?

I don't think half the thread finds me scummy as hell, sweet misrep dude

Well of course you don't. You're only selectively reading. If you read you'd see that Hascow voted you (wich you ignored since you are scum) Sland finds you to be the 2nd scummiest blaster. You are confirmed scum to me. Though I'll admit that I don't know where 4nx and lucky stand on you.

We have twice as good of a chance to lynch Saber Scum as we do to lynch HS Scum. If we mislynch (as I explained above) we're in some hurt tomorrow.

Even if we lynched BB scum today we'd be right back into that 25% unless a blaster gets vigged. THE FACT THAT I FLAT OUT ASKED YOU WHO DO THINK THE SCUMBLASTER IS AND YOU WON'T EVEN SPECULATE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

We should be lynching BB and targetting me with blasters. WC doesn't want me targeted since my kill flavor will be "blasted" (since I share the towns vig)

In post 2062, hasdgfas wrote:
NC wrote:This is incorrect and a huge misrep. I'm immune to the group vig AND one teams nk since "shot in the head" is a blaster. This is why you want me gone, you can't kill me or vig me.

Please show me in your initial claim where you said you were immune to one team's NK.

My role pm never said that. I'm immune to blasters. I'm assuming that "shot in the head" is using blasters.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2064, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 2063, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2062, hasdgfas wrote:
NC wrote:This is incorrect and a huge misrep. I'm immune to the group vig AND one teams nk since "shot in the head" is a blaster. This is why you want me gone, you can't kill me or vig me.

Please show me in your initial claim where you said you were immune to one team's NK.

Seriously Cow? Did you even need to ask? You should be jumping all over this. He never did, just lynch him and we can get down to our fire fight tonight.

Yes, I do need to ask. It looks like a huge change of claim, but I don't have the time to go back and look for it for a few hours, so I figured I should ask the person who actually made the claim to find where he claimed it before.

This isn't a change in claim. I'm merely assuming that its from a blaster since I think WC is fake claiming town princess leia (which he can't even spell right!)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and yet I asked you like three times who you thought the scum blaster was and you never said anything. OMGUS detected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh look!!! Outted scum WC is white knighting himself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infact. If WC flips town lynch me tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol someone knows they're going to flip scum. WC is scum scum scum. He's scum b/c he doesn't want to find the blaster scum since he can't hunt himself. 4NX is right on the money. He's been trying to get me lynched since he can't kill me. He also
KNOWS
that BB is scum but he doesn't want to lynch BB b/c as soon as BB gets lynched I'd be conf town
AND
there'd only be 1 scum left, himself and so he's trying to keep the other scum alive to keep pressure off himself.

BB is full of cofrimation bias. He's not cofinfirmed to anyone but is trying to say that he is. The 1 in 4 thing is from my, Sland pov. There's 1 scum in WC/Cow/Lucky/4nx. I've asked him numerous times who he thinks the blaster is but refusses to comment. Only scum do this.

"But i'm bulletproof", NC
"No you're not, you claimed blasterproof," WC
"Well that's what I meant," NC

BIGGEST. MISREP. EVER.

blasterproof=bulletproof since ya know we don't have bullets and blasters are the kind of bullets we have.

In post 2081, WrathChild wrote:GAH! This is so frustrating. If Nero was town, his vote should be 100% on BB. It's not because when BB flips town, Nero is screwed.

and if you were town you would atleast speculate on who the blaster kill is but you won't since you can't hunt yourself. I did offer did joing you on BB but you refused since you want to save lynching him until tomarrow.

guys we need to lynch WC. We targets me with Blasters and I mutltideflect.

In post 2089, WrathChild wrote:
In post 2087, Slandaar wrote:Anx is saying he thinks you know NC is scum because you are the red scum who failed the kill on NC.

If Anx thinks we're both scum, then by all means lynch Nero and
Blaster me
. Not the other way around. Trying "Test" Nero's claim is about the worst thing we could do right now.

no. You probs have a bullets (blaster for the anal retentive scum) proof power like BB does. So we need to lynch you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I said I'd be happy to lynch BB. The reason you won't lynch him is b/c you know he's scum and lynching him confirms me and puts more heat on you. We're going to blaster me so I multideflect and prove that I'm a member of the town but you don't want that.

It makes more since to get rid of blasters since they'd have room to hide wich is exactly what you want. Your "oh we should NOT get rid of blasters so I have more room to hide." is 100% scum logic. There's no way you are this bad unless scum.

WC has scum claimed. He REFUSES to speculate on the blaster scum wich means that he's blaster scum. The reason we need to get rid of him ASAP is b/c with Sland thinkin' that Cow is the blaster scum and only Cow and 4NX thinkin' that WC is scum...if he kills one of them tonight he could very well slip through.

mislynch Nero

BB kills Slan. Wc kills 4nx.

BB scum lynch.

WC kills one of hascow/lucky FTW.

As opposed to

lynch one of BB/WC scum

BB/WC kills Slan/WC

lynch other scum=town win

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah I'm scum but I'm still relativity sure that WC is scum too. The only slight pause get is from Lucky. So a WC/Lucky blast/lynch combo should end in a town win. Though I'm actually Darth Maul and I do have a blaster deflect so there's no lolclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm already lynched I think though I don't want a WC/Lucky win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The mod slip made me a lil' bit angry but I'm not one to stew and bitch over games so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2114, DeathNote wrote:mafia members were warned before hand that their kills were related to their flavor and that everyone had a personalized kill flavor.

honestly I don't think that should matter. So we were warned? No one seemed to connect "falls in a hole"-Akabar it wasn't till the word trap got on there that he was connected to the kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pfft

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ WC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you never would have won. If you weren't vigged you could had easily lurked your way to victory. It was incredibly anti-town to try and go for the easy thing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”