Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: OnceAndForever
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 60, Stephoscope wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Kmd

I don't see how such "jokes" are ever pro-town and should ever be tolerated.

Vote: Stephoscope

Prosecutor is also a good vote, doing his best to twist Kmd's joke into a for sure scum tell.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 82, Benmage wrote:
In post 71, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 60, Stephoscope wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Kmd

I don't see how such "jokes" are ever pro-town and should ever be tolerated.

Vote: Stephoscope

Prosecutor is also a good vote, doing his best to twist Kmd's joke into a for sure scum tell.

Then why did you vote steph here?

Steph's been around for a while so his nonsense attack is way more over the top and less excusable.

Kmd's DrRoy case is decent but not convincing. I think the point about DrRoy's reaction to the SK claim is the strongest.

I don't like how focus onceandfornever is on DrRoy. Almost everything he's posted has been about him and he's fawning over Kmd's case.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 158, Stephoscope wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Steph's been around for a while so his nonsense attack is way more over the top and less excusable.

Well guess what? It's exactly what I really think, regardless of my current alignment and roles. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Even if it is, it's silly to think jokes like that "can't be tolerated" and deserve a vote. I still think it's just an excuse to place an easy vote.

Looking again I like the DrRoy case more but not ready for L-1 yet.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Boy this game is having trouble getting going....

Trevor wants to know what we think of DDD, and well it looks like he's seeing the game pretty much the same way I am, almost disturbingly so, so I don't have any real reason to complain about him for now.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Whoops that was me :oops:
---Deleted by Mr. Mod

I'll copy the post again for iso purposes:

@BS2000: I'm confused about your vote. You said your vote for oneandfornever was a serious vote, but now over a week later you haven't given any reasons for your vote. In post 123 you analyze onceandfornever's play and just basically say he hasn't said much. But then at the bottom of the post you say he is suspicious. Why?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I can't help but think Trollie is lazy scum at this point. But I still like my Steph vote. Decisions Decisions...

In post 233, Benmage wrote:
Homework assignment @all
: Assume today ended with DDD voting and myself hammering Drroy. I am Nk'd. Both DrRoy and I flip town. What do you do tomorrow/who do you accuse/attack?

Probably Steph and Trollie still. I don't get the point of this type of question.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 251, Kmd4390 wrote:Dry-Fit, why is Trollie lazy scum and not lazy town? What is your read on Nero? What about Seanald?

I suspect Trollie because he comes into the game and gives improbable scum reads and, when questioned on it, fails to respond and just continues to focus only on two players in a 16 player game. I suspect town would have something to say about more than two players after a full reread.

Nero seems pretty null to me at the moment, but Seanald leans slightly scum. He's set on a DrRoy lynch without giving any real reasons.

I'll have more time to post tomorrow, got to go for now.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

@BS2000:
I asked you a couple of posts ago about your vote. Could you explain it for me please?

@Trevor: Any reason you're voting OnceAndForNever instead of Seanald? The reasons you gave look like they apply to both to me.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Unvote. Vote: BS2000
. If this is the only way I can get your attention, so be it. EXPLAIN YOUR VOTE PLEASE!

I feel pretty good about Bub at the moment. His play is like what I've seen from him in the past, though I've never seen scum Bub. I think his suspicions are in the right places.

IS hasn't posted a ton, but what he has posted I don't have an issue with. Several people have meta concerns about his play here, but I've never played with him so I can't say how valid it is. This game is unusual for me because I don't really have any strong town reads, but I don't feel Bub and IS are particularly worthy of suspicion at the moment.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

BS2000 wrote:Dry-Fit, what do you think about Once?

He's a top 3 or 4 scum read for me. Reading his posts I get the feeling he wasn't going to get called out for tunneling on DrRoy, so he just kept doing it. I get a similar feeling from Trollie: He realized he wasn't getting any votes for not being helpful and looking at only two players, so he just kept doing it.

There are a couple things Once has done though that make me think he may be town, so He's not at the very top of the scum list.

In post 354, Seanald wrote:Roy is more likely VI, all the games I am in have a damn VI in it and DrRoy's style of posting is similar to theirs (he's acually a bit better thank god). Unless the new site meta is to start playing the VI card all the time because it obviously works....all the VI's are still alive in my games. But considering Roy's join date I don't think this to be the case.

This seems strange coming from Seanald considering this earlier post:
Seanald wrote:idk benmage, I have seen so many people latley getting off the hook for their "bad play so they must be town". I agree with you on your mafia game theory and I see it as the usual case for most people, but the games I've been in lately have so many people playing like DrRoy and they end up living for days on end and hardly any mafia kills occur.

forgive me if I am being lazy and this has been said already but, What about DrRoy's play is Bad town play versus Bad scum play? and do you think he'd be wise enough to manipulate the difference?

So is it fair for DrRoy to get a pass for bad play or not?

Trevor wrote:OnceAndForNever is a bigger scumtell and I didn't notice Seanald as much as him. I only have one vote. Why are you asking me this if you are not even trying to lynch Seanald?

I'm always looking out for connections between players, and calling out one player instead of another when both did the same thing could be evidence of a connection.

I have a problem with Kmd's post 255:
Kmd4390 wrote:
I've found my choice for a Day 1 lynch and the only reason I can see for backing off of it would be if it didn't have support. Clearly, it does. Whether the support is townies seeing the same as me or scum laughing at how wrong I am can easily be determined with a flip. Either way, I strongly believe that we can lynch a scum Day 2 and/or Day 3 pretty easily.

This isn't the right approach to take. You should always be reexamining your reads and looking for scummier players. Not being open to changing your vote in response to new information does not help tow.

In any case Kmd is right that we should start thinking about the deadline now. Of the players with two or more votes, Steph is the one I'd like to see lynched most.

Unvote. Vote: Stephoscope

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Dry-fit »

^This guy needs more votes.

@Seanald: Post 280 seems to suggest that we shouldn't let Roy off the hook for his bad play and that it is indistinguishable form bad scum play, while post 354 suggests Roy's bad play is bad town play. What caused the change?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 439, Internet Stranger wrote:My main suspect is still Bub. Yea, I been lurking, deal with it. But Bub isnt lurking, yet all I see from him are sniping one-liners. He is almost throwing a bunch of targets at the wall and hoping that one sticks. So far, Bub has mentioned as scummy/useless/worthy of suspicion:

Throwing a bunch of targets is usually a tactic used by someone uder a lot of pressure. Considering that Bub is under no pressure at all, what do you think it means in this case?

@Ben: What do you expect will come out of your DDD vote?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Again, roles aren't linked with alignment in this game, and I don't feel we should let people live just because they have a strong role. In any case, I'll
unvote
to give Locke a chance to get a catch up post in before any hammers.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 478, Internet Stranger wrote:
Im ok with a Steph lynch. Is he close to lynch? Is the deadline looming?

Geez at least act like you're paying attention...

Nachomomma8 wrote:for now,
Vote: Dry-fit
because it's always a good vote.

Why's that?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Alright alright w're not lynching Steph today. But we really don't have much direction with deadline a few days away: no one else has more than two votes.

Vote: sorasgoof
. This slot has been scummy and unhelpful all day.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 541, BS2000 wrote:We got 3 days, do you guys just want to lynch a replacement slot to save the trouble? I'm leaning on sorasgoof.
What about your IS vote? You place a confident looking vote on him, fail to mention him again since, and are now asking for but unsure about a replacement lynch. What happened?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Nero Cain wrote:
To be honest...I didn't really remember anything from him. His most memorable post is replacing out. So I looked at Trollie and he pretty much comments on whats going on at the time with no original thoughts. This slot is prob scum.

Another one who sees the light.

Looks like Kmd's getting his way today though.
Unvote. Vote: Locke Lamora.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 586, Trevor wrote:FOS Dry-Fit and DDD for their "quick" hammer votes yesterday.

:roll: These were deadline votes. Did you really think anyone else was going to be the lynch at that point?

Nachomoma8 wrote:then there's the sora vote, which is just terrible and doesn't really need an explanation, but if the above doesn't convince you, that much should.

Sora votes are bad? What game have you been reading?

Vote: Sorasgoof

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 615, sorasgoof wrote:Anyone voting my slot based on my predecessor's activity needs to be looked at. Really, guys? It's obvious he had no interest in playing this game.

Wow. You really think we should disregard his play completely because you say so?

@Seanald: That's all you have to say for day start? No suspects or anything but a defense? I'd be willing to lynch this guy too.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 650, Nero Cain wrote:still makes little sense for scum to have vanillaized a player that was gonna get lynched day 3 so it looks more like a scum backtrack to me.

Steph's vengeful cop is a very dangerous ability for scum, as it either confirms a townie or outs scum. And, as we can see with what people are saying, scum may have concluded that Steph would still be lynched anyway.

Sorasgoof wrote:-I have nothing to do with my predecessor

You have the same role and alignment, right?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 696, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 685, Internet Stranger wrote:I meant Bub, sorry.

Do you have a magic cloak or something that makes people overlook when you're not being town and if so can I borrow it the next time I draw a scum PM?

You've made your point about IS. What do you think of everyone else and the other stuff that's been discussed today?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 728, Internet Stranger wrote:
I cant make a case on Bub again since he hasnt been posting. I will have to look for someone else now.

If you can't make a case on him, why have you been suspicious of him this whole time? And why is your vote on Steph?

Internet Stranger wrote:But if Steph is unreliable lying ass scum, what good is his cop bullshit?

People think that after he is lynched, he will have no choice but to use it. I don't know how likely that is though.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 798, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Not getting on the Sora wagon. Seanald wagon is way cooler, why not join it?

Seanald wagon is good, about the same as sora. Why are you so opposed to joining the wagon with deadline so close if you're only "not convinced" by it?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 832, Seanald wrote:I think he will flip town, the feel of his posts come from frustrated cornered town more often than scum, like I said I think Nero/Sora is town on town. Sora just isn't that great at organizing her thoughts / cases something I can relate to lol.

Then who do you think will flip scum? Why haven't you dropped a vote yet? God now I want to switch to this guy sooooo bad.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 849, Seanald wrote:didnt understand that either.

Scum.

The hammer can come anytime here.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Still confident Steph is scum. I do think its a good idea though to take some time to let everyone check in case they have something important nightaction related to import. Also want to let the replacements catch up and give thoughts.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”