roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: nobody special

ima lynch this guy
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

too many people trying to appear helpful by pontificating about theme game mechanics right now

more votes on nobody special people, chop chop
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 60, PJ. wrote:NS is actually playing to his town meta right now. Normally, I completely disagree with meta usage but on NS, it's pretty much the only way to catch him.

Yos is still not here so I can't agree with yosarian2 yet..

what is ns's town meta. tell me everything.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

cross-thread shenanigans
In post 21, Vi wrote:
--Telegram for roflcopter, Vasta thread--

roflcopter, Vasta 42 wrote:too many people trying to appear helpful by pontificating about theme game mechanics right now
I'm assuming you mean scum are trying to muddy the waters here. Go ahead, call them out by name.

amrun, panzer, faerielord, ns, tierce, korts, maybe some other people my eyes glazed over at all the game mechanic talk.

In post 43, Toon Fighter wrote:What's the case on NS, roflcopter?

it seems to me like he's talking inter-thread at the expense of interaction with anyone in his own thread

and ima lynch this guy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

amrun wrote:
In post 72, roflcopter wrote:cross-thread shenanigans
In post 21, Vi wrote:
--Telegram for roflcopter, Vasta thread--

roflcopter, Vasta 42 wrote:too many people trying to appear helpful by pontificating about theme game mechanics right now
I'm assuming you mean scum are trying to muddy the waters here. Go ahead, call them out by name.

amrun, panzer, faerielord, ns, tierce, korts, maybe some other people my eyes glazed over at all the game mechanic talk.

That's not what Vi asked you - she asked who thought was SCUM in this group. This group isn't actually even correct. I haven't talked about game mechanics very much at all, for example, and neither have some others on your list, and you're leaving out people who talked far more about it (MattP, crypto, for example).

You're making a blanket statement that everyone talking about game mechanics is scum, and that's so stupid I think you know that shit is not true. You dodged Vi's question instead of listing who you thought was scummy. YOU SCUM BRO

vi's question was a trap anyway, since i didn't say anyone was scum, i just told people to stop with the mechanics talk. it creates a pro-scum environment where everyone is yapping away about how to abuse the theme game and looking all helpful but no one is really doing anything. the people i named, and the people you go on to name, are all doing this, and obviously they're not all scum.

and vi's whole boohoo tierce and roflcopter aren't town with me looks more like a boo hoo i have to find some way to make these townies look scummy. loaded questions like the one he asked me are a good way to start.

unvote, vote: faerielord
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

@panzer:
In post 71, roflcopter wrote:
In post 60, PJ. wrote:NS is actually playing to his town meta right now. Normally, I completely disagree with meta usage but on NS, it's pretty much the only way to catch him.

i still need this
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 101, PJ. wrote:
In post 95, roflcopter wrote:@panzer:
In post 71, roflcopter wrote:

i still need this

he's posting things that actually pertain to the game instead of posting nonsense. Not only is he posting, he's actually posting things that vaguely resemble town play.

when i read this i gave an incredulous squint

in general, you should all assume that i'm incredibly high when i write anything, because thats true most of the time i'm logged in

crypto have you ever won a game a game through sheer awesomeness? part of me wants to just sheep you forever.

amrun, eeeh i'll deal with you tomorrow i just came back from karaoke night and i'm too drunk for your obsession right now

@mos what is your vote based on? you voted but spent all your words talking about guessing the scum distribution. and asking the mod a question. neither of which is scumhunting, and there's more than enough going on to start doing some of that, as you well know.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 113, Shmugen wrote:There's no reason for scum to want to keep a wagon at L-1 while Voweltown takes it's time unless the wagon is on scum. The longer someone sits at L-1, the longer they have to talk themselves out of being at L-1. It's not a plan I see scum cooking up.

more like the longer they have
to
talk themselves out of being lynched. its exactly the kind of thing scum would cook up. i'd rather we actually lynch someone than let them squirm for a week while the other thread figures its own lynch out.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

dear denizens of aia,
mastermind of sin is scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with yosarian2

unvote, vote: nobody special
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok, nobody special could not be more obvious scum, all you apologists need to stop making meta excuses for him

over in aia vi is suffering from a scummy case of the tunnelvisions. when's the last time he's even said anything important that wasn't about hounding tierce?

and guys, mastermind of sin is scum. listen to meeee
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

a very quick rundown on everything mos has done in all three days the game has been going:

first post
unexplained vote. "blah blah game theory." asks the mod a question.

next post
mod doesn't answer. "aw shucks."

and thats it. with more than a lot going on already.
this from a highly experienced, very proficient player who absolutely knows better. so yeah, mos is scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 170, Lastsurvivor wrote:@roflcopter: So the MoS case basically boils down to he hasn't been posting?

no, its that he's been posting nothing. there's a subtle difference.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 9, MattP wrote:
Activate Flip Flop FucknStop

hey bb tell me about this
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok, seriously, we're lynching ns today

and aia, why oh why is no one but me paying attention to the epic active lurking from mos? somebody (everybody?) vote him for me already
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

quads in aia wrote:Not-obvtown Tierce is not-town Tierce. End of story.

thats some kind of fallacy.

vi in aia wrote:I will! Because the next step will be lynching redFF regardless.

jesus thats a scummy thing to say

vi in aia wrote:Don't worry, bunnyscum, Mastermind of Sin is on the short list. It's just that we have live ones on the line and MoS being an insufferable, obnoxious, useless waste of a slot doesn't seem to be an alignment tell.

the fact fact that the only thing he's done so far doesn't seem to constitute an alignment tell, at a time when there has already been a claim and there are people obviously prepared to lynch their suspects, is an alignment tell. you're too good not to know that. you're probably scum with mos. (see i can do it too!)

@thetrollie tell me more about yourself. do you usually chainsaw defend your scumpartners?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah trollie is scummy but i'd really like the ns wagon to stick to its guns
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

ns wrote:Either FaerieLord or Trollie is a good lynch for today.

*votes for fairelord

class, this is a classic example of distancing. "yeah, that guy would make a good lynch, but let me just make sure this guy over here is way more likely to be lynched"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

amrun is really snarky. is amrun always this snarky? inquiring minds want to know
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

@vi i don't have a very thorough amrun meta, so i'd like some other opinions.
obviously your opinion is that anyone i so much as mention is obvtown and i'm maliciously smearing them.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

of course anyone voting someone would willingly be the hammer if possible. bad trap is bad.

in other news, yos should come back to the ns wagon, its chugging along nicely now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

@projectmatt, really, towntells from mos? would you be so kind as to point them out for us?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

trollie, you haven't explained why i am/was scummy and am apparently now null yet, you just voted me and then waited for me to do something so you could yell "omgus"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

lynch it

shmugen, why am i in your scum list?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vi tries to derail the mos wagon. no one is surprised.

come on aia, don't let vi lead you around like lost puppies
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

mos purposefully lurks and is reactively useless all day long, then asks for a deadline. hilarious.

here in vasta, ns is the lynch. lets git er done
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

god why, deadline extensions?

can we just lynch ns already?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: shmugen

those claims make my brain hurt but i think it makes them town? or if there's one (or more) town aligned mimic whats to stop the existence of a mafia-aligned mimic?

anyway, i'm inclined not to lynch any of them right now. shmugen is a good lynch. what petapan said, and the way he made lame excuses for listing me as scum after i called him on it made my gut tickle.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

this thread really needs more shmugen votes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 469, Nobody Special wrote:Why does the thread in twilight have more activity than the thread that STILL HASN'T LYNCHED THIS CLOSE TOD DEADLINE??

/rhetorical

because you twiddled your thumbs at l-1 for so long going "should i claim guys????"

we're up to four mimics now? i could totally still go for an ns lynch
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

in fact

unvote, vote: nobody special
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

all right

unvote, vote: shmugen

i'll be around til deadline. other than shmugen the only lynches i'll really consider are ns and maybe sir bastion.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

i don't really see how testing the mimics confirms their alignment at all. it will just confirm that they are mimics.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 509, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 508, Shmugen wrote:Just so.

I am a follower. I'm apparently the nosy guy around Vasta who no one can quite get rid of, and with these killings, I've opted to put my nosiness to good use.

do i have any VT's in this town?

i could seriously go for a sir b lynch too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

@quadz, why didn't you raise that point about the "healer" claim?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

^ i really like this guy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 539, Sir Bastion wrote:
because you're fucking obvious scum, there's no need to pitch you a softball here in twilight

yet you wait til twilight to go at me.

There have been a number of times you have accused my posting as scummy (most recent being the discussion on the doctor being x-shot or not) and yet there only suddenly seems to be a cry for me to swing after we go into twilight.

Your crying over the shmugen lynch yet you literally said while he was at l-1

i could seriously go for a sir b lynch too

and yet you didnt. You let the lynch go through and now you are banging drums that it should have been me in the noose.

Why?

why cry it now and not when it mattered?

waiting for you to realize the first quote is petapan and the second one is me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

i will continue sheeping petapan for great justice

vote: sir bastion

i don't like some of the reasoning tierce is using to clear people of being scum. i also don't think its a safe assumption that scumteams were initially segregated. its possible, but its also possible that they simply have a factional nightkill ability with different flavors that can be used by a living member in either thread.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

wrong. i haven't even read her reasons to clear you of being red yet, but her reason to clear you of being blue is crap.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

@tierce, mos clear is terrible. not sure where clearing yos came from out of what you quoted (though i think yos is town). overall i think you're too eager to say every person shmu attacked must not be scum with him. i know you've heard of distancing.

@everyone, mos is still active lurking. put it in the books.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

itt we learn that mastermind of sin thinks saying he's v/la means having just enough time to respond to negative things about yourself and engage in a side of setup and mechanics speculation
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 623, Sir Bastion wrote:I am going to enjoy watch that egg on your face fry when you go red with embarrassment by how far you are barking up the wrong tree.

nice appeal to fear scum

now no more wallposts
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

twilight is boring. i'm getting on a plane in a minute, i'll be back when i land.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hey. vi is scum. you guys should surprise lynch him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

prodded grumble grumble aia should lynch already grumble grumble they should lynch vi
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

mos death would be awesome
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 780, Shadoweh wrote:roflcopter - Really hideously obvious scum

do tell me more, but with more florid language this time
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with yosarian2
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: mastermind of sin
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i propose either mos or myself gets immediately power lynched. i don't want to deal with another drawn out boring day and i can already see where this is going.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: roflcopter

(oh my god he self voted! lynch it with fire!)

at least i can go back into retirement sooner

by the way the "no vanillas in vasta" theory is wrong
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

scum killed the only active person who thought i was town (yos is not posting enough to sway any opinions) and look at my wagon go, vroom vroom. *applause* on your strategy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm not dead yet?

this is disappointing
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i should stop being so childish

unvote
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tammy and lastsurvivor are the most likely scum. i am contemplating which one to vote.

mastermind of sin deserves to die and i wish there were a vig in this game to take care of that already
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 947, Tammy wrote:Roflecopter - Why did you vote yourself? And am I the most likely scum just because you have a preference for voting for me or is it something special and new this time?

why did i vote myself - frustration
why are you the most likely scum - your predecessor(s)
do i just like voting you - it is fun, but no this is definitely for in game reasons
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i will note that i've taken a lesson from our last game and now know your appeals to emotion are not scumtells coming from you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: lastsurvivor
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you're pretty pretentious
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

there's a better case on lastsurvivor. but lets be serious its probably tammy/lastsurvivor left in this thread, with an outside chance of mos being scum from the other thread.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

i have a theory question

in what situation will any player ever say anything but "i am playing to my town meta?"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

exactly. so how is it an acceptable defense. its just what you have to say
no matter what
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: mos
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

if thats the case he'll have another game he can point to in the future where he plays as poorly as possible on purpose as town so that when he's scum he doesn't come under as much suspicion. cool meta bro.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

being intentionally null is pro-scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: tammy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1044, Tierce wrote:I think roflcopter wanted to vote me.

not that i recall. and this one fact seems to be the basis of vi's whole "lol tierce and rofl are such obvious scum" theory. speaking of which can aia lynch vi already or what?

vote: mos
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

lynch all lurkers lynch all lurkers [/tribal chant]
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: lastsurvivor
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

is there a public vanilla pm somewhere that i'm missing?

unvote
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh ok i forgot what was flipped in the other thread with all the "no vanillas in vasta" theory talk

vote: lastsurvivor
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

mos is the only one who laughs at his jokes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

also lol mos acting like roleblocking lastsurvivor is the first time anyone has been suspicious of him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

vi, how does the fact that i was the counterwagon to the vasta scum lynch yesterday factor in to your continued scum read? what color scum do you think i am?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

vi, the only way there could be scum on the counterwagon to yesterday's scum lynch is if they are still alive and unflipped. so of course you don't see any scum on my wagon. duh. you are way, way too smart to play stupid on this.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

if lastsurvivor flips any brand of scum all of aia should come here. or they can nut up and lynch vi to end the game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

quadz should stay here tonight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 967, Vi wrote:roflcopter if all you're going to do is claim scum please shut up

very well, for the rest of the game all i'll do is quote this post once every time i reach prod range.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1156, roflcopter wrote:
In post 967, Vi wrote:roflcopter if all you're going to do is claim scum please shut up

very well, for the rest of the game all i'll do is quote this post once every time i reach prod range.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1156, roflcopter wrote:

soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”