Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Shinori »

Just subbed in, anyone wanna give me a general overview of what's happened? Other than that I'll probably re-read and get fully caught up tomorrow.

##Unvote:

##Unchoose:
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 597, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 586, Shinori wrote:Just subbed in, anyone wanna give me a general overview of what's happened? Other than that I'll probably re-read and get fully caught up tomorrow.

##Unvote:

##Unchoose:

Yeah, make this easy and tell us who your partners are :P

Silly. You know who they are.

So why the minimum wagon? I'll ISO later today but I'm about to sleep cause I haven't in like 28 hours or something silly. Cause work.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Shinori »

So after ISO'ing minimum, I'll state that I think he's most likely scum or lazy ass town. His first part of the game doesn't help at all. Starbucks vote wasn't that good, neither was the snowstorm vote that was then swapped in his next post to salamence who he appears to have been on all game. After he voted on salamence his posts seem small and not too helpful and he doesn't do much till about post #323 where mina specifically posts and then again at #446 and #455 where I guess he started to feel pressured by the votes to do something. I don't like the majority of his responses to players though.

Just from the timing of his votes and for how long he's been on salamence if he were to flip scum sal would most likely be town and BVO should be looked at. More to come at another time.

So for now:

##Vote: Minimum

Shadows seems decently scummy, he had a fair amount of posts that didn't really defend him all that well and some posts where he would just quote one of his previous posts as his answer. He also stated that he would most likely shoot MoI or hascow for basically revenge reasons which seems stupid and not that helpful. I guess his most current scum read would be MoI though as well since he has him voted. Can we not choose someone so close-minded and tunneling unless we are thinking they are definitely scum, which even though I think I'd prefer choosing a meh townie to then shoot 'most likely' scum. Since scum obviously know more about town than us he could just shoot a no-info target along with the scum kill and it wouldn't help us all that much.

My head hurts, hopefully my post made sense enough for people to understand and hopefully I'm not spouting stupid stuff like i normally do when i'm out of it.

##Choose: Feysal

I like this better for now.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Shinori »

Derp.

##Chose: Feysal
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Shinori »

Okay I'm awake now and not asleep. And no I hadn't had the chance to because I wasn't caught up with jack shit.

I worked through the night until about 11 am, got home at about 12 and then I had to deal with a lot of issues around the house hold. So I didn't really get a chance to come down and read this whatsoever. I asked people why they were on the minimum wagon and no one answered me so I ISO'd him and ISO'd the person with the most chooses. Since I wanted to get a post in before I crashed because I wasn't sure how long I was going to sleep.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Shinori »

I have a vote down, okay I have tomorrow off and I'm good for the rest of the day. You will have more opinions and probably a quote dump from me sometime in the next few hours. All I did at that point in time was do what I could in a very small amount of time.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Shinori »

For what it matters without going into detail.

Scum reads on minimum, Bvo, shadow, snowstorm
Town reads on, Feysal, Lyanna, Starbuck, Regfan, MoI, Benmage, Hasdgfas, Staeg, Teirce, plumsyomamma.
Null on everyone else for the most part, I might be leaning one way or the other on their alignment but for the most part null.

Also I asked the mod and he has given me permission to do this so I'm starting it here, me and a friend are going to start hydraing from this account. He doesn't play here so you wouldn't know him, but he is "Elie" and I am "Shino/ri".
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Shinori »

Stateing*
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Shinori »

Stating.
What the fuck ever.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Shinori »

I have a town read on him, whoever we pick dies yes but the way I see it, giving scum a second shot won't help us. I'd rather send a townie and ask them to shoot who we think is scum. We are gonna lose a townie either way, however picking the townie ourselves is still better than letting scum do it.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Shinori »

If you would read the rest of my iso I also stated that I didn't read anyone except for Shadows ISO and minimum's iso at that time, I just caught a few glances at Snowstorms post and hadn't read everything in context. It's really easy to misjudge a situation when you don't know everything.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 63, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 23, Benmage wrote:
In post 21, Minimum wrote:
We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.

So do you want to treat it like a policy lynch or a regular one?

VOTE: Benmage.

In post 615, SnowStorm wrote:Plessiezarus, besides me, who are your scum-reads?

Dolorous Edd, I will ask you again. What is your read on Minimum?

Unvote: Benmage

>Best 600 post difference vote park.

In post 328, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 321, Plessiezarus wrote:
What are your reads, so far? ~Zar.

I think Regfan and Benmage look town. I'm also getting townish vibes from Tyene and MoI. I think Feysal and Starbuck looked townish, they were getting some heat but I didn't find them suspicious.

I'm hesitant in giving D.Edd/Arthur a town read. His play seems to fit his usual town play, though he seems somewhat different. It's been harder for me to get a good read on him ever since he
turned to the dark side
started playing here.

I'm having a hard time getting a read on Minimum. The idea I have of Mina's town play is that I usually agree with her and get early town reads on her, which hasn't happened in this game, though I don't think she has posted much? As for CES, I don't really know how to read him and the freshest memory I have of his play is when he managed to survive a whole game as scum without doing anything but voting without reason. So, I'm kinda worried about them, I'd like to see more from Mina.

These are all just general impressions from the top of my head. I don't have any real scum-reads, most of the players haven't made any impression on me and I need to do some re-reads and ISO's.

In post 501, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 497, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 494, SnowStorm wrote:I think this also explains why I haven't "contributed" much and my lack of suspects. I don't think there's a single subject that hasn't been touched by meta and I can't evaluate anything that is related to meta from a player I'm not familiar with.

Are you saying you plan to be this unhelpful
all game
?

~ Pless

:roll: No, it means I'll be able to read them better once there's more than meta to work with, like a lynch...

On a different note,

I think D.Edd is town. Alek's posts seem to fit his usual town play. His town read on me had some weight in this, I don't think he'd just throw it out like that if he was scum.

I have a weaker town read on Hyperion. I'm not a big fan of his posts, but his play this game reminds me his play in a recent Westeros mini (93.5), where he was town and got mislynched.

In post 560, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 507, Feysal wrote:
As I was reading Tammy's I was thinking of how a common scum symptom is difficulty in finding suspects. I did not like SnowStorm's either,
in particular the joke about unvoting being boring because it did not allow for that kind of situation was bad. Situation like what?
I was reminded of Mikujin way back in Storm of Swords, and how he was never able to form any suspicions during his time in the game. SnowStorm is starting to look suspect in the same way.

The situation was thinking that I was contradicting myself with the town read and vote, when the town read nullified the vote. I basically used that to reaction testing, since I had no better place for my vote.

In post 547, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 501, SnowStorm wrote:
:roll: No, it means I'll be able to read them better once there's more than meta to work with, like a lynch...

Your passive stance is out of character though.
Why aren't you questioning players? Isn't there anything that you have found odd this far in game?

Umm, it's not. I'm really not an aggressive player; I only get aggressive when more aggressive players aren't playing, like in smaller games and later game days (or when someone really annoys me...). As for odd things, yeah, I've found some but I need to do some re-reading. I don't want to start asking about things that have already been explained or that are from a different player, I need to make sure the odd things are really odd. And I'm not talking about anything specific here, just in general.

In post 551, Jal wrote:
I'm getting slight scum vibes from Snow mostly due to post 194 wherein he talks about scum not killing Jon Snow if we send them to the wall. Especially when he asks "What do you think?" It feels like a callback to Dolorous Edd's post 14 which someone called a town-tell not much sooner. I know someone said Snow's over-thinking of the flavor is a town-tell of sorts, but I just don't think his post seemed completely genuine.

@Snow
: Who do you think is scummy?

Of all the people voting me I think you presented one of the worst reasons. Why would I (or anyone in my position) as scum, make that post?

I don't have any scum reads atm, as I said, I need to re-read. But I do have some bad feelings about Minimum and now about you.

In post 554, Tyene Sand wrote:
SnowStorm's comes across as very forced. It seems like he's covering his ass with that Benmage vote/townread; now he's admitting (again) that he thinks Benmage is town, and that admitting to it makes the vote lose its power--so... you were voting a townread: what was the intended 'power' about the vote that
admitting it is on a townread
makes it lose? It makes no sense, it's not even fishing for reactions or seeing who jumps on the wagon; it's literally a useless vote. What's more, here he is admitting it is a bad vote for all intents and purposes, that unvoting is boring, but chooses to leave a useless vote there when he has things like an apparent scumread on me. Makes very very little sense from town, but makes sense like scum scouting out a wagon possibility before hopping on it.
In post 423, Lyanna Stark wrote:I don't think it's inherently scummy, but when I've done it I've usually made an announcement that that is what I have done and that I will move it when I decide who it's going to go onto if I for whatever reason don't unvote (but that's usually when we're nearing deadline and I'm actively searching for someone to vote instead.) And, this is the problem I'm having is that you're not actively looking for suspects; you're not actively engaging with anyone in the game really. You picked up on the Ben issue and I have no problem with that, but that is pretty much all you have done other than discuss theory. And then you gave a few townish reads and said that there was pretty no scum reads, basically you nulled everyone. The manner in which you gave your reads was rather stilted as well. All of this made me suspicious. If it were just the vote, and you were being active in the game, I probably wouldn't have even noticed.
Exactly this, though it hurts me to admit that the wolf might have a point. He had a somewhat viable suspect elsewhere, and just sits there on that vote he called useless. It feels like he's choosing not to engage.

Across all of his posts he does nothing but state a few town reads, vote park on Benmage, talk about the vig kill, never chooses anyone, and says that he has ZERO scum reads(I bolded that)

He isn't scum hunting nor is he really being beneficial to the town. He also has randomly vanished.

##Unvote
##Vote: Snowstorm
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Shinori »

Town read on steag is partially meta based. He's here and he's posting, questioning people, prodding people, posting reads, he's not lurk scum that I've seen him before.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Shinori »

Friend is just new to the site.

He's not new to mafia. Also he hasn't even come to fully read the thread yet so I'm busy trying to catch him up. =|

If need be I could link some games where he has played on another site. He's been playing for a few months easily.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 893, Minimum wrote:
In post 888, Shinori wrote:Friend is just new to the site.

He's not new to mafia. Also he hasn't even come to fully read the thread yet so I'm busy trying to catch him up. =|

If need be I could link some games where he has played on another site. He's been playing for a few months easily.

Is he any good at playing scum?

Regfan wrote:Lyanna, I'll admit the fact the hydra-partner of Shinoris isn't 'new' does weaken the town-tell but while he may be nervous and weak as scum I don't think his solution to counter that would be bringing into it another player he has to have hydra-interactions with since they'd have to fake read disagreements ect.

That sounds like an unlikely thought pattern.

He's only rolled scum like..2-4 times max. I think it's been 3 times. Not sure. But all-in-all I feel that on the other site I play scum a bit better than him.

Frankly I play better on another site than I play here. And that partially has to deal with environment and what not. I'm quiet over here and pretty lurky because that's how I tend to be when I join a forum until I really get used to that forum/playing group there.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Shinori »

##Unvote:
##Vote: Salamence

Keeping our choose where it is for now. Think salamence is most likely a better idea than BVO at the moment.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Shinori »

Side note: My read on Staeg has completely flopped and now I am leaning scum on him.

Still prefer the salamaence/whoever replaced him's lynch. And Choosing feysal is fine with me.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Shinori »

##Unvote
##Vote: Bvoigt

I still prefer Saporerint/sala slot.

Gettin scum reads on Staeg again. Partially meta based but also seems that when he is posting it's rarely ever a post that matters in the game. I could ask some random questions but it's not like that would help all that much.

I've been inactive as all hell. Sorry for some reason I haven't had anything click with me to make me love this game yet.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Shinori »

I misread shadows saying Staeg instead of BVO. I don't know why.

I'm fine with BVO lynch, however if Bvo flips town we look at staeg and shadows because of weird stuff i got in my pm last night.

##Vote: Bvo
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1606, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 1602, Shinori wrote:I misread shadows saying Staeg instead of BVO. I don't know why.

I'm fine with BVO lynch, however if Bvo flips town we look at staeg and shadows because of weird stuff i got in my pm last night.

##Vote: Bvo

So, you have information that potentially clears Bvoigt and implicates Staeg and Shadow somehow and you're just fine lynching Bvoigt in case? If that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

No I think I actually have info that potentially pegs someone as scum along with BVO. It could implicate bvo as town though but it's also something I don't fele at liberty to discuss because it could just be more beneficial to scum than town.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Shinori »

I still really think that Staeg is scum.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 1636, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1287, Staeg wrote:
Haven't read Bvoight in ISO, but his posts haven't struck me as too bright or too townie, so I wouldn't weep if the lynch landed there.

In post 1462, Staeg wrote:
tbqh, I think that the claim makes bvoight MORE likely to be scum, but vigs can prove themselves and are counterclaimed with bullets etcetc

Yeah, a bv scum flip doesn't look good for Staeg. The first post looks like distancing and the second looks like gunning for town cred off a Bv scum flip, but he unvotes bv in his next post.

Along with other stuff.

Frankly if people want me to out infos i could. It could just be really bad though. so I'm waffling on it.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Shinori »

Requesting to be jailed for what it's worth. I'll keep the rest of my info to myself as I'm not to sure of it YET.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Shinori »

I have a question lets do it this way. This could be a bad way to word this but meh.

How many killing roles do you think are in this game? And how many do you think are scum-aligned?

How many protective roles do you think are in this game? And how many do you think are scum-aligned?

How many blocking roles do you think are in this game? And how many do you think are scum-aligned?

How many Investigative roles do you think are in this game? And how many do you think are scum-aligned?

How many miscellaneous(aka, anything that doesn't fall under any of the above roles do you think are in this game? And how many do you think are scum-aligned?

Answering these questions could help me, and my role.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Shinori »

My point exactly. Which means my role could go either way. If i out my info then it could just help scum a hell of a lot more than town.

If people sincerly think it's better I'll out the small amount of info I have but I don't feel safe doing it because it could easily be me jumping to conclusions because the results point to multiple scenarios.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Shinori »

Yeah why was that posted here? >.>"
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Shinori »

If you don't want to jail me then don't. Scum won't know.

We can find out what happens on next day phase.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Shinori »

I Haven't sent in my jailkeep vote yet.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Shinori »

The the above posted. Someone has me as one of their stronger scum reads actually. I don't know why.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Shinori »

I sent in my jail vote.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Shinori »

Staeg. Who did you target on Night 1?

This is what my claim is relevant to.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Shinori »

Meh, scratch that.

I'm still leaning staeg as being scum.

I know what he did N1.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Shinori »

Only to an extent.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Shinori »

Earlier in your posts you said you felt bad about Regfan and voted BVO. Forgive me if I'm just playing bad, I probably am. Why did you state earlier that you felt bad about regfan in post 1564? Do you still feel bad about him? What makes you feel bad about him?

Also, what is that supposed to mean in regards to you targeting him? To ward off all those pesky shitflingers? Were you doing something that would help give you a town read on him?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Shinori »

So why did you choose to use your ability on Regfan?

I'm just sketchy because i have a scum feelings from you and I know you performed an investigative role on N1. Which isn't much, however with two scum teams there is most likely at least one scum cop or scum watcher.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Shinori »

I'm the type of tracker thing that tracks a person and learns what they did that night but not to who they did it to.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 2125, mockingjaye wrote:I think I am probably repeating some things, but my major questions about Staeg and Shinori have already been asked.

Vote: Staeg

I am also perplexed at Shinori. I don't get how Staeg's targeting Regfan made you think that bvoigt might be town, or how it made him and Shadow look scummy to you. What did Shadow and BVoigt even have to do with it? Could you explain your thought process?

The entire time I thought it made staeg more scummy.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Shinori »

GODHAND: Plum's Yo Mamma

##Vote: Staeg
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Shinori »

I jumped to conclusions and thought scum role cop along with something I can't quite say cause rules, it seemed like he was following his scum meta to me partially. That and his play and connections/reactions didn't look good to me. So I thought he was scum. I pushed what I thought was scum.

If you are going to lynch me then do so, I've played bad, but I can guarantee I am town. If we want I can out my night results for the past night as well, it doesn't show much but it implicates someone as most likely innocent more than being scum. I'll still be able to live for one more day, not that it will help too much.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Shinori »

For what it matters, I am Aenys Frey. My ability is called Frey power.

The person i targeted night 1 was staeg and he investigated.
Night 2 no report.
Night 3 my target did nothing.

In-depth stuff later because I'm busy and stuff. Just wanted to get a quick post in.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 2308, Regfan wrote:
Faramod: I'll be V/LA for the next few days.

Looking forward to Shinoris explanation behind his thought process the past two days and what input his hydra partner had in it. With that said, looked back at his ISO and his breadcrumb of investigating Staeg at the end of D1 fits fairly nicely with his move as does his questions thrown out in so not feeling quite so bad about him anymore. Main thing I want sorted out in detail is the linkage between Staeg and Bvoigt that he was discussing.

Benmage, I know with certainty Maguas *fuck Benmage* thing isn't fake. Also Scumhunter slot is probably scum, go re-read it and let me know your thoughts.

Magua, have you gone back and read through all of D1 now? If not you should, it'll explain why Pandora is obvtown and you'll get Molla and Benmage town from it as well. The biggest issue by far with Mockingjaye is that her interactions fit pretty much perfectly as a Bvoigt/Sapor partner as do their interactions back with her and at the same time she still fits with DCL. So all up the chances her slot is scum is fairly high, especially when there's heaps of players that I doubt are Aegon aligned. You need to throw that Tierce read in the bin, it's wrong and I think Mina has been V/LA or busy enough not to be able to devote time to the game which is why she didn't sign up solo so while I want to see a lot more thoughts from her I don't think her 'not living up to expectations' is too massive a thing right now.

4nxiety / Scumhunter / MoS. The lynch needs to be inside that pool and for the love of fucking god, no more quick lynches. Preference is probably:

Vote: 4nxiety

Hydra partner has kind of vanished and not helpful.

I still think tierce is town.

My thought process is a complete mess and definitely has been the past week. I really jumped to conclusions and had bad thought processes. I felt he was scum cop because multifaction and investigative role along with his weird inspect on night 1 supposedly. =X I really don't know what to say. My explanation of Staeg/BVO comes from something that happened I believe early day 2 and late day 1. I'll have to go find it again.

I'm kind of out of it, so let me get my thoughts straightened up and I'll try to explain it.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Shinori »

In response to most of these questions I played terribly. I didn't full claim because it didn't occur to me to do it at the time when i had claimed. The rules I was talking about that are referring to an ongoing game so I can't talk about it. Mixed with how I saw staeg acting and posting along with his investigation report and me not thinking properly I jumped to conclusions and did something that I cguess could be seen as a gambit. It was a terrible play but I sincerely though that Staeg was scum.

And no I did not target minimum last night. Why do you think I targeted minimum? Either way I've just playing overall bad across my mafia games as of late and this sucks >.< agbvhdfb gvsrdgbsrjvdfc
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Shinori »

MY report last night was on Tierce, who did nothing.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Shinori »

I have been prodded.

Thought I posted, I'm bad.

My preffered lynch targets are in between scumhunter, Magua, and MoS.

I don't like Scumhunters Day 4 play so far.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Shinori »

oh, let me check.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Shinori »

Checking over the past 3 pages I didnt really see any actual questions for me. The only thing I saw close to it was Pandora's case on me and people's responses to that. I didnt see anyone specifically asking me anything.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Shinori »

Oh, I checked tierce because I was second guessing myself. I also remember someone I thought was town saying they thought tierce was scum, I THINK, which had to do with me second guessing myself. I also wasn't quite sure of a better inspect target, I didn't forsee anyone under pressure to choose to do the kill since they knew I was follower.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Shinori »

Kortul what about the fact that I saw tierce doing nothing? I know she could be a scum passive role but chances are more likely to have an active role.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Shinori »

I'm actually thinking I'd prefer a feysal lynch instead of a scumhunter lynch at the moment. I'm kind of okay with either of them though.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2649 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 2639, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 2514, Shinori wrote:Kortul what about the fact that I saw tierce doing nothing? I know she could be a scum passive role but chances are more likely to have an active role.

Wait a second, you can only follow people with active roles?

Are investigations active roles? <------ this question is to anyone who knows.

No I can follow any player. I just know that she did nothing. That is what my report was.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by Shinori »

@Tammy: Why are you voting MoS again?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Shinori »

I found another person with an investigative role if that matters at all.

I can out the name if we want.

Anywho I'm off to work Be back in a few hours.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Shinori »

I know nothing except that it was an investigative role.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 3014, Pandora wrote:Catching up again. Shinori, if you think you should out it go on, it seems to be the general consensus. Tierce is not scum with DCL/Feysal wtf. Tierce is allergic to mentioning her scumbuddies in any of her posts and makes terrible cases based on activity. (Instead she made terrible defenses for scum based on activity but I forgive her :good: )

See I'm bad with this stuff and my gameplay hasn't been the best this game. Like at all.

Thus why I asked peoples opinions.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Shinori »

@Pandora: Who is the most town in your eyes?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Shinori »

In post 3060, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
on a side note, could we just quicklynch thor before he gets back?
when he does return I'm gonna doubt myself again and it's probably better for all of us if we just kill him now.

Why would you doubt yourself?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Shinori »

Sorry mah b.

Pandora was who i followed.
Investigative.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Shinori »

I could have sworn I'd posted.

I'm fine with a lynch on Aurorus.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Shinori »

##Vote: Timeater.

;/

If it werent for how long this game is I'd ask for a sub but no. Sorry about how inactive I am eddard ;/
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Shinori »

If you can get a replacement for me that would be best, sorry, was busy over the past few days, like 4 double's in a row at work. ;/
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Shinori »

Although hopefully things slow down. I still want time dead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”