Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #116 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Okay, I'm back from V/LA. I'm now re-reading.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:19 am

I've gotten through page 2. KMD's claim is obviously a joke. There's no way he's a serial killer; OJ Simpson isn't on the list of athletes.

Both ProsecutorGodot DrRoy's votes on KMD contain an amount of derp that is usually only present in town. I'm going to give out a weak town read on both of them, as well as KMD.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 am

I apologize if my thoughts are a little dis-jointed, but I want to write down all my thoughts when they come up. I'm on page four right now, and the two players that stand out to me are Seanald and Stephoscope. Seanald didn't random vote or try to move discussion forward at all during the RVS, and then shamelessly sheeped onto a wagon. Steph said that KMD's claim made no sense, then voted for KMD when KMD got some votes on him, and then unvoted him when the wagon died down. This reads as super opportunistic. Some of the other KMD wagoners (such as Godot) seem like well-meaning but inexperienced townies. Steph is looking for an easy wagon to get on.

FoS: Step and Sea

I don't want to vote until I've completed my re-read, but otherwise I would be voting for Steph.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 am

Okay, I've finished re-reading, and I do find Steph to be the scummiest. When he unvotes KMD, he doesn't put his vote anywhere else. I really didn't like his jump on the KMD wagon.

KMD's case made me rethink DrRoy a little, but I still read his "slips" as inexperience and not scumminess.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 am

In post 138, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 133, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Steph said that KMD's claim made no sense, then voted for KMD when KMD got some votes on him, and then unvoted him when the wagon died down. This reads as super opportunistic. Some of the other KMD wagoners (such as Godot) seem like well-meaning but inexperienced townies. Steph is looking for an easy wagon to get on.

This really isn't all that accurate. I voted for Kmd because I really think jokes that introduce WIFOM and can influence reads are anti-town. But, I calmed down about it and unvoted, because I'm more interested in lynching scum than lynching somone whose play I didn't like who might or might not be scum.

You'll also note that I haven't put down a vote since, so I hardly think I'm the easy wagon boarder you seem to assert. I do plan on putting down a vote in the next few real-life days, though.

So who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 am

In post 140, Kmd4390 wrote:Bub and Benmage

What do you make of DrRoy's backtrack on his Benmage vote calling it a reaction test only to admit it wasn't really a reaction test?

Hmmm, looking back, that backtrack does look pretty scummy, but it could just be a poorly worded response. It's not convincing enough for me to move off of Steph, thoguh.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 am

In post 158, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 139, Bub Bidderskins wrote:So who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them?

I've FOSed but not yet voted, just as you have. Are you being hypocritical here?

No, because I forgot to vote :oops:

vote: Steph

But this still doesn't answer my point at all. You still aren't voting, and now your dodging the question by deflecting on to me. I repeat:

Who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them? Because right now it seems like you're spending all your time defending yourself.

In post 174, DrRoy wrote:
Bub Bidderskins has a quote that alarms me:

In post 139, Bub Bidderskins wrote:So who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them?

It strikes me as bizarre that anybody would talk in terms of "lynching scum" rather than just building reads/suspicion at this point in the game. This is circumstantial evidence at best, but something to keep in mind, especially given Stranger's "treading water" comment.

Roy, that was a rhetorical device. I was parroting Steph when he said:
But, I calmed down about it and unvoted, because
I'm more interested in lynching scum
than lynching somone whose play I didn't like who might or might not be scum.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 am

In post 163, Internet Stranger wrote:I think its too early to be declaring people as scum, but the mod appears to be trigger happy and wants there to be blood, so looking at the ISO's of people that have been posting, the scummiest to me seems to be Bub. He seems to be treading water the most. So out of all active posters, I declare that Bub is the most likely scum. He is posting just enough to avoid detection.

Otherwise, I think the rest of his buddies arent all that active yet and the people posting are more likely to be overzealous townies than scum.

Keep in mind that I was V/LA for the first few 5 pages of the game. if you were just reading my ISO you probably wouldn't have known that.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

I don't have any votes on me right now, so if I'm your number one suspect I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be voting me.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

DrRoy: Why aren't you putting a vote down on anybody you find suspicious? You seemed pretty trigger-happy with that vote earlier in the day.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm

In post 244, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 187, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
But this still doesn't answer my point at all. You still aren't voting, and now your dodging the question by deflecting on to me. I repeat:
Who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them? Because right now it seems like you're spending all your time defending yourself.

The thing is, you're blatantly misrepresenting me, and you know it. I said I wanted to lynch scum. That is my goal when I am town. I did not say "I know who the scum are, but I'm not telling yet, and let's lynch them right now!", which as best I can tell is the sort of sentiment you're replying to. I will vote when I am ready to vote.

Please, for the love of sweet Jesus, answer my fucking question. I'm not going to let you get away with this bullshit. WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM?

We've been at this game for
eleven
days and you still don't have any scum suspects. Nor have you made any attempt to find scum suspects. And your vote on KMD doesn't count since you yourself admitted that it was mainly because you thought his joking was anti-town, not scummy. You said you unvoted because you wanted to lynch scum. Well, who are the scum?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 am

In post 272, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 244, Stephoscope wrote:This is a defensive post. My next post will likely be an offensive post.

Bub Bidderskins, did you just completely ignore this statement from the very top of my last post, so that you could continue your histrionics towards me? It appears so.

In post 244, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 232, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:not as compelling as Steph who for sure should know better or IS misrepresenting his town meta (at least from my experience).

Please explain in detail. When have I ever fakeclaimed or introduced unnecessary WIFOM as town, or tolerated such from others? Hmm?

I believe DDD is scum if he can't provide a good answer to this one.

Vote:DebonairDannyDiPietro

And that was one hell of an offensive post.

Right now, I can see the case against Roy, but I think Steph is much more likely scum. KMD's push against Roy reads as town to me, though. Seanald is also being useless yet still keeping his vote on the largest wagon. He's still my number 2 scum.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

Sorry I haven't been able to post for these passed couple of days; I've had some computer problems. I'll resume posting ASAP.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:05 am

In post 317, OnceAndForEver wrote:DR Roy isn't a mislynch, he's scum. They decided to try to stop it instaid of bussing him, they seem to have succeeded, I am sad.

I don't like this post. It seems like Once is seeing his favored mislynch wagon fall apart and is trying to drum up more support for it. Though steph is definitely ahead of him in the "to be lynched" category.

Also, my scumread on Seanald has been weakened somewhat given his unvote of Roy.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 am

IS: why haven't you voted for anybody yet? It's six days until the deadline and you still haven't put your vote where your mouth is.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

V/LA until I get my computer fixed
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:27 am

I'm back from V/LA. Going to do some catching up ASAP.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Nothing has really changed. I still would like a Steph lynch. Once also seems fairly scummy, as well as seanald. Dry-Fit actually made a great catch on sea:

In post 361, Dry-fit wrote:
BS2000 wrote:Dry-Fit, what do you think about Once?

In post 354, Seanald wrote:Roy is more likely VI, all the games I am in have a damn VI in it and DrRoy's style of posting is similar to theirs (he's acually a bit better thank god). Unless the new site meta is to start playing the VI card all the time because it obviously works....all the VI's are still alive in my games. But considering Roy's join date I don't think this to be the case.

This seems strange coming from Seanald considering this earlier post:
Seanald wrote:idk benmage, I have seen so many people latley getting off the hook for their "bad play so they must be town". I agree with you on your mafia game theory and I see it as the usual case for most people, but the games I've been in lately have so many people playing like DrRoy and they end up living for days on end and hardly any mafia kills occur.

forgive me if I am being lazy and this has been said already but, What about DrRoy's play is Bad town play versus Bad scum play? and do you think he'd be wise enough to manipulate the difference?

So is it fair for DrRoy to get a pass for bad play or not?

Seanald has been useless aside from waffling on the roy wagon. Nero Cain is also being completely useless, but he's voting steph, so I guess he's helping.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:29 am

In post 439, Internet Stranger wrote:My main suspect is still Bub. Yea, I been lurking, deal with it. But Bub isnt lurking, yet all I see from him are sniping one-liners. He is almost throwing a bunch of targets at the wall and hoping that one sticks. So far, Bub has mentioned as scummy/useless/worthy of suspicion:

Steph
Roy
Seanald
IS
Nero

Is it coincidental that Bub happens to be in most favor of the most popular lynchbait to lynch? Bub is unlikely to get lynched at this point, but he screams of scum to me.

Yes, I have voiced suspicions of all of those. I'm not nearly as myopic and narrow-minded in my suspicions as you, IS. But still, that is completely taken out of context as Steph has consistently been my main suspect.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 am

In post 478, Internet Stranger wrote:I went ahead and did an ISO of Steph.

It looks like he started off by jumping off on KMD trying to gleam a mislynch off of KMD's cheap heat and got busted hard for it.
Steph then started to flounder all over the place, horribly instead of just realizing his mistakes.
Tried to jump on DDD next with some cheap excuses. Seemed like desperation to seem like he was doing SOMETHING.
Saw some other cheap mislynch opportunities with Nero and myself and quickly abandoned DDD to try to test the waters on Nero and I.
Once the votes started piling up on him the scum posturing started to happen. He doesnt even have a good reasoning behind his philosophy. He is basically just trying to muscle his way out of a lynch at this point.
Its quite possible that part of the posturing is because some of his friends are already voting for him.

In conclusion:
Im ok with a Steph lynch. Is he close to lynch? Is the deadline looming?

Finally a post from IS that makes sense.

Locke's post reads as town re-reading the game to me. I've got a town-read on that slot right now (he did replace roy, right?) All these replacements are really confusing my reads, though. It's hard to remember who replaced whom.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:50 am

unvote; vote: seanald

I still think steph is scum, but I see no point lynching him now when we could lynch him on D-3 and also get results. So, I'm moving on to suspect #2.

Seanald has been pretty much useless throughout the game and has only contributed a minimal amount without scumhunting at all. I get the impression that he's posting just enough to not get prodded.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:41 pm

In post 544, Seanald wrote:
In post 541, BS2000 wrote:We got 3 days, do you guys just want to lynch a replacement slot to save the trouble? I'm leaning on sorasgoof.

as shitty as it is, I'll agree.
votes on going Locke.

UNVOTE: Steph

VOTE: Locke

Opportunistic scum sighted.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm

In post 548, Nachomamma8 wrote:Bub, did you say that just because you are voting him, or did you have an actual reason for that one?

Jumps on the easy bandwagon. I'm skeptical of any compromise lynch, and seanald jumped in at a very convenient time.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 am

vote seanald
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am

DDD's not scum. Seanald's vote on LL was the definition of an easy scum vote.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry I haven't post that much, between being sick and busy I haven't had too much time for MS. I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 am

Okay, I'm back to speed.

I think steph is totally bullshitting with the whole role-stealing thing. We should lynch him tomorrow. The fact that Nero Cain has been pushing for a Steph lynch is...strange. I can see town motivation (he wants to lynch who he thinks is scum), but also scum motivation. If Nero Cain might want to lynch Steph today so he doesn't get to use his vengeful cop ability tomorrow. If Steph is scum and lynched today, then Nero could legitimately claim that he pushed for Steph's lynch as well.

I'm not entirely sold on the sora case. It seems pretty weak to me. Seanald is still my top suspect.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 am

In post 706, Seanald wrote:Bud what would you like to hear/see from me to asuage your read on me?

Scum caught.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 pm

In post 710, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 707, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 706, Seanald wrote:Bud what would you like to hear/see from me to asuage your read on me?

Scum caught.

I could easily swing that way, but I'd like to hear what you think about Nero first.

Nero's an interesting case. He's pushing on Steph against the grain when he could just wait until D-3 and get cop out of the deal. I could see a Steph/Nero scumteam where Nero tries to lynch Steph before the cop kicks in and then take credit for lynching scum. However, if Steph is town, then I think Nero's town. Why would he try to push shit up a hill D-2 when he could just easily coast to a mislynch D-3?

Basically, I want to see a Steph flip first.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeah, I really think Steph is lying and trying to BS his way out of a D-3 lynch.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

In post 762, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 759, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Basically, I want to see a Steph flip first.

That's nice. I thought you just caught scum in Seanald?

I'm resigned to be lynched tomorrow, even though I REALLY DID lose my vengeful cop powers, so at least go for someone you're sure is scum now.

HARD MISREP DETECTED

I think Seanald is scum and you are scum. I want to lynch you on D-3 to get your cop result and lynch Seanald today because he's scum. You're still scum.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 am

Not getting on the Sora wagon. Seanald wagon is way cooler, why not join it?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm sorry that I got prodded. No excuse.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

In post 832, Seanald wrote:I think he will flip town, the feel of his posts come from frustrated cornered town more often than scum, like I said I think Nero/Sora is town on town. Sora just isn't that great at organizing her thoughts / cases something I can relate to lol.

unvote

If Sora's town then Seanald is town based on that post. Why would scum try to dissuade an easy wagon like that? While it could be a ploy for town-cred, I don't see an unmotivated player like Seanald trying to pull that.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Even though Seanald hammered, I get more of a "fuck it" vibe from that.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 pm

vote: steph
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”