Townie
Tommy Wiseau
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Tommy Wiseau »

I look
forward
, to working with all of youuu, to find the scahhm and escape this place! Bahht, we must be carefool, that the scahhm do not kill us first! After ahhl, you know what they say: all's well that ends well! Hah hah hah!

Oh hi, Mark!

VOTE: Mark Z. Danielewski
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Townie
Tommy Wiseau
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Tommy Wiseau »

I do naht see Boogle as the scahhm, bahht, it is naht useful either. People are having leetle bit of fahn with the beginning, because the beginning, is the bit of fahn. It is the beginning, where you can play football, and have a bit of fahn, hah hah hah, just a leetle bit. To have a bit of fahn, that is not the town, bahht, [wags finger] that is naht the scahhm.

What I do not like, is the vote of Lemony on the Boogle. The reason he gives, is not very good, and does not draw the line with his thinking.

UNVOTE: Mark Z. Danielewski
VOTE: Lemony Snicket

I also like the third vote of Greg, and want to know, who Bret thinks is the scahhhm.
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Townie
Tommy Wiseau
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Tommy Wiseau »

Oh hi ev'rybody! I am very sorry, and I need to apaulogize to all of youuu, for not talking up.

I think, that Jane Austen is the scahhm, because her voting on Doctor Seuss was pretending to look for the scahhm, while not
actually
looking for the scahhm. After all, you know what they say: you can fake the scahhm, but you cannot scahhm the fake. Hah hah hah!

And I want to ask all of youuu, to keep your eye on Christopher Mahr-lowe, for doing the same thing.

VOTE: Jane Austen
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”