Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Vote: Cheery Dog
because there is seriously nothing to be cheerful about this year.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 38, ProsecutorGodot wrote:
UNVOTE: Stephoscope (though we really should hear from you soon)

Firstly, it's only been about a day since my last post. Are you suggesting I should be posting more frequently than that?

And/or are you suggesting that there is something in particular to which I should be responding? Your vote for me in and of itself does nothing for me.

Anyways, Kmd's claim makes no sense on the surface. There are 16 players, and each of us got three athletes with distinct abilities, or lack thereof. There is nothing to indicate there is any serial killer who can "shoot for scum every night".
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 57, ProsecutorGodot wrote:
In post 43, Seanald wrote:I dont think KMD's athletes were even in the list by the way, pretty sure it was a joke.

In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:BS2, I get four kills every third night. Obviously, that's Artest and I use him first. Gonna be a bloody night.

And I'm pretty sure KMD's just BS'ing. Very poorly, at that, since there is no Ron Artest on the list. Or Terrell Owens. Or George Brett. And what kind of power gives someone four simultaneous faction kills? If this is a joke, I'm not finding it funny. Either way, there's one reason to do this, and OnceAndForEver has demonstrated KMD's goal in this move.

@Ben: Sorry, I meant second and third. "Why would you vote for town?" "What was I supposed to claim?" Easy pickings for whoever wants to take the shot.

Your avoidance of my questions is noted, but maybe that doesn't matter.

Unvote, Vote: Kmd

I don't see how such "jokes" are ever pro-town and should ever be tolerated.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Unvote

but I stand by what I said. Joking around is one thing, but it was a claim and just kept going and going, and could have gotten multiple players thinking "oh, he must be town joking around about being an SK" (despite drroy's assertion to the contrary). I think townies should avoid introducing WIFOM if at all possible.

And now I have votes on me for calling it out as anti-town.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 85, Benmage wrote:
Steph,
Who do you think is scum?

It's too early for me to state anyone is scum, but my FOSs are:

drroy, not so much for whatever others were voting for him for, but because he said no one was saying ""oh, for sure, KMD is town because no scum would say anything like that" when at least one player pretty much said that. Scum don't need to read the thread as carefully.

Internet Stranger, for just filler relating to kmd's claim

Nero Cain, is he playing?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 87, Benmage wrote:But not strong enough suspicion to vote any of them?

No, I feel no need to vote for any of them yet. Especially since their reactions to my FoS may change my opinion one way or the other, and we still have a couple players yet to chime in.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 97, Cheery Dog wrote:I also don't see why scum would need to be less careful about how they are reading the thread, they are still wanting to win.

Yes, they are wanting to win, but they already know everyone's alignment whereas town doesn't.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 97, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 86, Stephoscope wrote:
Nero Cain, is he playing?

My vote is still on him since all he has so far done is vote 3 times and laugh evilly with the first vote, he doesn't appear to be playing much to me.

doesn't mean I'm not reading and following along.

Nero Cain better bring the town help next post.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 133, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Steph said that KMD's claim made no sense, then voted for KMD when KMD got some votes on him, and then unvoted him when the wagon died down. This reads as super opportunistic. Some of the other KMD wagoners (such as Godot) seem like well-meaning but inexperienced townies. Steph is looking for an easy wagon to get on.

This really isn't all that accurate. I voted for Kmd because I really think jokes that introduce WIFOM and can influence reads are anti-town. But, I calmed down about it and unvoted, because I'm more interested in lynching scum than lynching somone whose play I didn't like who might or might not be scum.

You'll also note that I haven't put down a vote since, so I hardly think I'm the easy wagon boarder you seem to assert. I do plan on putting down a vote in the next few real-life days, though.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 139, Bub Bidderskins wrote:So who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them?

I've FOSed but not yet voted, just as you have. Are you being hypocritical here?

Kmd4390 wrote:
Steph wrote:I really think jokes that introduce WIFOM and can influence reads are anti-town.

Uhhhhhh.

If we can't influence reads, how do we.... develop reads? What do we do with players we aren't completely sure of? Asking them questions would influence the read so I guess that's out.

That is, of course, not what I was saying at all. I said only that jokes specifically are anti-town, at least those about one's own role ans strategy and such.

Kmd4390 wrote:Also, WIFOM isn't bad and/or anti-town.

WIFOM as a whole is part of the game. However, I believe unnecessary WIFOM only adds to confusion and increases the risk of town making mistakes.

Dry-fit wrote:
Steph's been around for a while so his nonsense attack is way more over the top and less excusable.

Well guess what? It's exactly what I really think, regardless of my current alignment and roles. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Sorry for my absence, post of substance coming tonight or at latest real-life tomorrow.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Stephoscope »

This is a defensive post. My next post will likely be an offensive post.

In post 167, Trevor wrote:
The time on the site doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the player or the fact that he doesn't know a certain mafiascum.net taboo.

Exactly what is this taboo?

I've played lots of games here, and would never purposefully act newbish. But obviously I don't know this supposed taboo, don't agree with it, and/or don't care about it.

In post 169, Kmd4390 wrote:
Steph, jokes in the first few pages of a game are extremely common by both town and scum.

"Common" does not mean I have to agree with it nor that it is intrinsically right.

Also, jokes can be fine. It's possible to make fun, null-telling jokes without introducing the sort of WIFOM that yours did.

In post 182, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:That's nonsense, when I IC I don't let the SEs or experienced replacements get away with anti-town bullshit because after two games they should no better; I'm not going to let someone whose been around since 2008, who I played with back in 2009 have "noobishness" called on his behalf.

I have already explained why I think jokes similar to Kmd's are anti-town. Please explain exactly how my own behavior is supposedly "anti-town bullshit." Also, pretend you're an IC in this game. What do you say or do to me?

In post 187, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
But this still doesn't answer my point at all. You still aren't voting, and now your dodging the question by deflecting on to me. I repeat:
Who are the scum you plan on lynching, and why aren't you lynching them? Because right now it seems like you're spending all your time defending yourself.

The thing is, you're blatantly misrepresenting me, and you know it. I said I wanted to lynch scum. That is my goal when I am town. I did not say "I know who the scum are, but I'm not telling yet, and let's lynch them right now!", which as best I can tell is the sort of sentiment you're replying to. I will vote when I am ready to vote.

In post 232, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:not as compelling as Steph who for sure should know better or IS misrepresenting his town meta (at least from my experience).

Please explain in detail. When have I ever fakeclaimed or introduced unnecessary WIFOM as town, or tolerated such from others? Hmm?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 244, Stephoscope wrote:This is a defensive post. My next post will likely be an offensive post.

Bub Bidderskins, did you just completely ignore this statement from the very top of my last post, so that you could continue your histrionics towards me? It appears so.

In post 244, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 232, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:not as compelling as Steph who for sure should know better or IS misrepresenting his town meta (at least from my experience).

Please explain in detail. When have I ever fakeclaimed or introduced unnecessary WIFOM as town, or tolerated such from others? Hmm?

I believe DDD is scum if he can't provide a good answer to this one.

Vote:DebonairDannyDiPietro
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 285, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 272, Stephoscope wrote:
I believe DDD is scum if he can't provide a good answer to this one.

I didn't answer because it was already answered in my previous quesiton because this question is a massive misrepresentation of my position. I never accused you of fakeclaiming or introducing unneccessary WIFOM as town; but anyone who has been here for 3+ months let alone 3+ years knows that anti-town is not the same as scummy and I don't believe you were sincere in your vote because of that and just using that reasoning for cover.

Anti-town is indeed not the same as scummy, however I must point out:

- Scum often do anti-town things.
- On Day 1 reads can be tough and there's not a lot of information to go on; therefore in the absence of obvious scum I'd rather lynch an anti-town player than a pro-town one.

But the important question remains...why did you fabricate my supposed town meta here?

In post 232, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Steph who for sure should know better or IS misrepresenting his town meta (at least from my experience).
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 323, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 321, Stephoscope wrote:But the important question remains...why did you fabricate my supposed town meta here?

:roll: IS means Internet Stranger, I was NOT just RANDOMLY capitalizing WORDS.

OK...that was apparently a (understandable) misinterpretation on my part.

Unvote
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Vote: Nero Cain
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I will not claim. Athletes and abilities are independent of alignment, so a roleclaim wouldn't do any good.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I will say only that my roles are very straightforward. Should I be lynched, the town will know exactly what my abilities were based on the role names alone.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 424, BS2000 wrote:Do you have any night kill abilities? Cause I don't understand why you wouldn't claim them. It would only help town if we do decide to spare you.

If there were any pro-town reason for me to claim, I would. There is not.

Has everyone who is voting me read up on my history as town and scum? I'm awful as town and pretty good as scum. WIFOM I know, and that may very well make me a hypocrite, but I have to try not to get lynched here.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Nero and IS look scummiest to me.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 450, Kmd4390 wrote:Yeah, if steph doesn't have a claim to save him, I see no other reason to unvote.

How would a claim save me? I mean just go ahead and try to make up a hypothetical way in which it could.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Stephoscope »

If I am left alive it's much better to keep my abilities under wraps, obviously, and if I'm lynched it won't matter--the town will find out absolutely everything they need to know from my flip.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Softclaiming is usually bad, but perhaps town will figure this out and scum not. Which athlete on that list would I be most likely to choose? And what role would he have to be? There you go.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 457, BS2000 wrote:Oh god I just got that.

Still doesn't determine your alignment, but it's risky to lynch you.

S'ok. Lynch someone else please. If I'm nightkilled, so be it.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Again, it should be really obvious which athlete I'd want and which role he'd have. If scum kills me for that, so me it, but at least lynch someone else today.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 459, Kmd4390 wrote:
Can I at least ask this? Do you have an ability that I would be likely to unvote for if you claimed?

Yes.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 491, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 417, Stephoscope wrote:I will not claim. Athletes and abilities are independent of alignment, so a roleclaim wouldn't do any good.

'cept that if you are scum with all vanilla abilities and claim cop to save yourself, you're opening yourself up to a counterclaim.
And when you AREN'T counterclaimed, we feel a lot better about you and we don't mislynch a townie and scum nightkill you instead of us lynching the fuck out of you.
so claim in your next post or I will hammer, please and thank you.

At least allow me a placeholder here. I will consider claiming next time I post if other players still think it's a good idea regardless of what I have already stated about my one role.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Stephoscope »

OK.

Today I'm Mike Tyson, Vanilla Townie.
Tomorrow I'm Julius Erving, Doctor.
Then I'm Pete Rose, Vengeful Cop.

Those were exactly the three athletes I wanted, so I put them atop my list and got them. Disappointed with Tyson's role, though!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Wanted a good read before saving someone, and didn't expect to die this early.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Stephoscope »

That was my estimated date of death.

I wasn't going to pick vengeful cop first and then get lynched on purpose day 1 just to out a report, if that's where you're going.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Stephoscope »

No. I didn't ever want to be lynched.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 516, Nachomamma8 wrote:Kmd, I think you might be a bit confused about vengeful cop. Vengeful cop is when you get an investigation after you are lynched, via BBMolla's Space Mafia.

This. As I said before, my roles are straightforward. Pete Rose is a vengeful cop because he's pissed about not being in the Hall of Fame.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 524, BS2000 wrote:wait wait sorry for being a noob but how does vengeful cop work exactly steph? (or anyone)

Getting an invest after you die helps no one unless it's announced in thread to everyone else, is that how it works?

That's exactly how it works.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Pete Rose's abilities were taken away from me last night.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

That's all I know.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 612, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 604, Stephoscope wrote:Pete Rose's abilities were taken away from me last night.

What was your Pete Rose ability again?

Vengeful cop.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Stephoscope »

There is nothing to suggest someone else got my role--only that I lost it.

Additionally, there is very likely another townie out there who had the same thing happen the night before and knows what I'm talking about.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 644, Nero Cain wrote:
Simply put, he shouldn't be alive with two athletes. So he's either town trying some stupid ass gambit or he's liar scum.

Exactly what have I said that could
possibly
be interpreted as me claiming "alive with two athletes"?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Is everyone at least in agreement that I'm obviously the doctor tonight?

If so, given that I'm outted, and given that I'm looking to be the definite lynch tomorrow (although I really did lose the vengeful cop ability, town will gain nothing but my flip), is there anything out of the ordinary we can try? Should we determine as a group whom I should protect tonight?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 759, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Basically, I want to see a Steph flip first.

That's nice. I thought you just caught scum in Seanald?

I'm resigned to be lynched tomorrow, even though I REALLY DID lose my vengeful cop powers, so at least go for someone you're sure is scum now.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 772, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 762, Stephoscope wrote:
In post 759, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Basically, I want to see a Steph flip first.

That's nice. I thought you just caught scum in Seanald?

I'm resigned to be lynched tomorrow, even though I REALLY DID lose my vengeful cop powers, so at least go for someone you're sure is scum now.

HARD MISREP DETECTED

I think Seanald is scum and you are scum. I want to lynch you on D-3 to get your cop result and lynch Seanald today because he's scum. You're still scum.

Note that if I were scum and if I still had my vengeful cop ability (neither of which is true), I would either not use my vengeful cop ability upon my lynch, or if I had to do so, I'd use it on the player who scum was going to kill. You can't have it both ways.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Stephoscope »

In post 806, Seanald wrote:fuckin shit, i really dont want to be replaced, but Im struggling to keep up with this game, and i get pretty demotivated honestly after every post i make i just get voted on and called scum, kind of becomes off putting, but Ill just have to try harder.

Have you considered not having a turd as your avatar?

More later
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I think I'm going to vote for sorasgoof, but I'll wait on the votecount.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

It wasn't there when last I posted. I'm so tempted to hammer right now, but I won't till real-life tomorrow or whatever
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I am stating that I there will be no vengeful cop information given tomorrow.

If I'm town, I would not lie about that.
If I'm scum, I wouldn't give you anything useful upon my lynch.

Long story short, don't lynch me for vengeful cop info, it's pretty easy to demonstrate there would be none to be had.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Stephoscope »

If I still had my vengeful cop ability, which I do not, upon my lynching I could declare a pro-town investigation, the results of which would then be announced to all players the following day.

Please do not be hasty in lynching me today, as I have a question in to the mod that may well be very important.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Well, I wanted to make sure he received my PM that I protected Nachomamma last night.

He confirmed that he did.

So, I guess it shouldn't be surprising that some kind of roleblocker would have targeted me last night, given that it was completely obvious I had a doctor ability, but I never got any message about losing that power the way I did about Pete Rose's vengeful cop ability. I'm pretty awesome for picking the right player to try and save, though.

So, anyway, I'm back to being a vanilla townie today (Rose) and tomorrow (Tyson). I would really think twice about lynching me today. There's no vengeful cop information to be had, and how many good athletes can we afford to lose?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”