Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: telaportin' speed hippos
for bein' a AV/PV hydra

vote:WC
since its prob scum

vote: vijay
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, Thor665 wrote:
Also, I think Judge should claim - discuss.

maybe later but not yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, Gooner wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:

maybe later but not yet.

Explain. Why is it a bad idea for the Judge to claim today?

not exactly what I said.

When I get around to changing votes I have one slot reserved for ya. Congrats.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 46, Gooner wrote:
In post 35, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, Gooner wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:

maybe
later but not yet

Explain. Why is it a bad idea for the Judge to claim
today
?

not exactly what I said.

When I get around to changing votes I have one slot reserved for ya. Congrats.

Ummm... I think it is and if it's not then I presume that it is only a minor deviation from what you meant.

And you didn't answer my question. Explain why "later but not yet".

Day 1 is gonna last for what 3 weeks? Quite frankly I think its silly that he should claim TODAY, NOW. I also find it rather strange that you don't want him to claim and yet
you
(apparently) find it scummy for me to suggest that he shouldn't claim.

Arg's reaction to vijays RVS in 53 seems rather off.

In post 59, DCLXVI wrote:

In post 57, TheShadow wrote:I'm for a judge claim, since it gives us a confirmed town. But don't claim unless you're close to hammer.

That fence sitting can't be comfortable, I think we should help ease your suffering.

I agree.

I like this Axelrod guy.

In post 73, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 62, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 59, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 57, TheShadow wrote:I'm for a judge claim, since it gives us a confirmed town. But don't claim unless you're close to hammer.

That fence sitting can't be comfortable, I think we should help ease your suffering.

VOTE: TheShadow

That is not fence-sitting; that is giving a condition on when to claim.

UNVOTE: Arugula
UNVOTE: Sir Bastion
VOTE: DCLXVI
VOTE: DCLXVI

Smell chainsawing here. Plus, Shadow has a mouth, why are you defending for him so early?

UNVOTE: TSH
VOTE: StrangerCoug

Well if Shadow flips scum then we know where to go next.

In post 80, DoomYoshi wrote:vote Arugula
For somehow being MCS.

What is this?

In post 90, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 86, Arugula wrote:If I was scum, I would be raging hard right now about how it's unfair and ask him where the mod confirmed me scum. But I know it's not true.

This is bad

I hate fucking "IF I was scum" arguments.

Vote Arugula.

this.

unvote
vote:Argula
vote:Argula
vote:Doomyoshi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 143, DoomYoshi wrote:MCS = mod-confirmed scum. Twas a joke, but arugula has not handled the case well, except by trying to lead us down a WIFOM road.

unvote;vote:gooner

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

goddammit

unvote:doom;vote:gooner

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol considering that the mafia is the ones that pick the Exex this very much seems like a fake claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop it WC. Read everything then post or else we PL you the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, WrathChild wrote:
In post 196, Nero Cain wrote:lol considering that the mafia is the ones that pick the Exex this very much seems like a fake claim.

Can you expand on this?

In post 2, IceGuy wrote:The Mafia names an Executioner

So if he's mafia he'd know who the executioner is anyways and I don't understand why town would have a cop that looks for that role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 217, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 205, Thor665 wrote:How do you, amidst your high fives, feel about the quickhammer on me, sans a claim request, from Arugula - you see town intent there?

I'm on arugula's lynch wagon genius.

In post 216, IceGuy wrote:Thor665 (11): Ser Panda, Ser Panda,

don't be an ass to Thor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you have a vote on Arg. cool. Thor asked you a question and you ignored/deflected it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes I can. He asked how you felt about his hammering. Sayin' "LOOK AT ME, I'M ON ANOTHER WAGON TOO!!!" isn't answerin' shit.

In post 229, Ser Panda wrote:And the answer is Both of them should be killed to find out.

lol. how fence sittish of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

After we kill Shadow scum today lets kill Panda scum.

vote: Shadow

In post 227, Ser Panda wrote:You seriously can't be this daft?

In post 232, Ser Panda wrote:you look like an idiot.

pissed off scum is pissed off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 226, Ser Panda wrote:
It makes complete sense for this game.

What purpose would town have in knowing who the mafia selected?

In post 248, Arugula wrote:
And this is why I overreacted to Vijay's mod-confirmed scum statement. Now you guys hammered a townie because of it.

Lets just say you are town...this whole "I'M GONNA ACT SCUMMY AS HELL TO SEE WHO JUMPS ON!!!" that I see from most '11-'12 is absolutely ridiculous and I wish I could policy lynch everyone of ya'll.

In post 257, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 230, Nero Cain wrote:
lol. how fence sittish of you.

Hmmm... I can't tell if you're high, really really off, or scum.

How the hell is your attack based of nothing and yet you still manage to make an argument? You're working wayyyyyyyy too hard. Taking something that is nothing and trying to make it look like something.

Your attack was crap based on us saying we think both Thor and Aru have a good chance of being scum. Sooo, how the hell is that fencesitting?

And how did you get worked up over nothing? You throw out random stuff, and then

In post 237, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 227, Ser Panda wrote:You seriously can't be this daft?

In post 232, Ser Panda wrote:you look like an idiot.

pissed off scum is pissed off.

Really?
We already became a scum read a little after you getting worked up?

Tell me, is that because you're the one who didn't understand and was proved wrong?

Or is it because you are scum who wants to look like he is interacting and getting scumreads, etc?

lol. If anyone is getting worked up its ya'll. My attack is
NOT
based on you guys thinkin' that Arg/Thor are scum (though I think its scummy fencesitting) The attack is based on one of your heads deflecting Thor's question. Sayin' "OH BUT LOOK I'M ON THE OTHER WAGON TOO!!!." is extremly cheeky. Its minimal and derpy. Then was the time to say "oh I think they are both scum so I'm happy with Thor as a defendent." Saying "I'm on the other wagon." is
NOT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote: gooner vote:shadow

@ScoBro-It looks to me like you are lightly attacking Shadow. Why are you not voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 296, Ser Panda wrote:
Nero, why are you afraid to hammer Shadow if you think he's scum, and what's a vote on Gullie gonna do, with only 1 lynch left?

Which head am I talking to? I wanna know which one is a moron.

I only have 1 vote left (since my first two are locked on Arg) I've
NEVER
voted Guille and I unvoted vijay a long long time ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't you think that if you can't remember his posting it should be cause for concern?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Gooner wrote:
I never said I found it scummy. I was just questioning it because it might lead to a scum doing something scummy.

As it is your position is now clear to me although I am still curious as to why it's better for him to claim later than it is for him to claim now.

You don't think it was scummy but it might lead to scum doing something scummy? What the, how does that work?

I may not want him to claim at all. Hence the maybe part. Call it fence sitting, whatever you like.

In post 319, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:What purpose would town have in knowing who the mafia selected?

Mafia control the judicial system.

and they control who gets tried where.

and if scum gets sent to the executioner and gets pardoned, then the role seems very useful to catch that executioner. its like a modified tracker.

An Exe can be either alignment so its not like town can't be useless and pardon scum.

In post 320, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:lol. If anyone is getting worked up its ya'll. My attack is NOT based on you guys thinkin' that Arg/Thor are scum (though I think its scummy fencesitting) The attack is based on one of your heads deflecting Thor's question. Sayin' "OH BUT LOOK I'M ON THE OTHER WAGON TOO!!!." is extremly cheeky. Its minimal and derpy. Then was the time to say "oh I think they are both scum so I'm happy with Thor as a defendent." Saying "I'm on the other wagon." is NOT.

You should actually read properly.
but yeah I forgive you.
your school-girl crush on thor is the problem.

Thor's question was dumb considering I think arugula is scum.

And you're actually sheeping the reason I used to vote for arugula.

So thats pretty funny also.

My man crush on Thor aside, I think he asked a resonable question. Your "I'm on the other wagon!!!" is
NOT
"oh but I think both slots are scum." Yeah this slot is scum.

In post 324, WrathChild wrote:
In post 284, WrathChild wrote:I'm done with work for today but I noticed something that I'll throw out there before I go:

"The Executioner is like the Judge, except chosen by the Mafia every night. They can be of any alignment, but not a defendant, and will not flip as such."

Why would knowing who the executioner was be helpful to the town? Since it does not dictate alignment in anyway, town should 100% claim if they were the Executioner the previous night and take responsibility for their decision.

I still think this is important. No one commented on it, so I'm bumping it.

I'm not against this. Infact if we were to impliment this then mafia would probs not pick thie buddy to be the EXE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod why do you have it listed as me votingvijay and guille when I'm not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 398, RedPanda wrote:
In post 341, Nero Cain wrote:My man crush on Thor aside, I think he asked a resonable question. Your "I'm on the other wagon!!!" is NOT "oh but I think both slots are scum." Yeah this slot is scum.

I'd like to know what you think the difference is

"I'm on the other wagon." =//= a response to Thor's question.

In post 445, Gooner wrote:
In post 341, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 314, Gooner wrote:
I never said I found it scummy. I was just questioning it because it might lead to a scum doing something scummy.

As it is your position is now clear to me although I am still curious as to why it's better for him to claim later than it is for him to claim now.

You don't think it was scummy but it might lead to scum doing something scummy? What the, how does that work?

I may not want him to claim at all. Hence the maybe part. Call it fence sitting, whatever you like.

1. Yes. It's called questioning someone. It's how you play Mafia. You question people and you hope that the scum slip up somewhere along the line.

2. You have never stated that this has ever factored into your reasoning.

Your previous logic has always been:

He should definitely not claim now. Maybe later but certainly when he's about to be lynched

Then your sudden shift to include you may not want him to claim at all worries me.

Firstly it is fence sitting.

Secondly it shows that you're not really trying to think about what the best solution to the Judge claim is.

So, what is your position on the Judge claim? Should he or shouldn't he claim?

So...didn't find something scummy but your pressing me on the issue since you think I might be scum? heh ok. Though I'm paranoid and I feel like I'm getting set up.

It wasn't scummy>>>it might be from scum>>>>your chance of stance worries me>>>>>??? I predict a full blown scum read from you next.

Shouldn't you be looking for scummy statements instead?

I also feel like this is a big misrep on your part. I can see both the pros and cons of a judge claim and my hesitation has been clear from the beginning so your "oh but you changed your stance!" is false false false.

Gun to my head? I'd say no.

Tired now but tomarrow we can disscuss your lack of scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 412, WrathChild wrote:we all claim whether or not we received the Executioner role, then Shadow will have a chance to confirm or deny that role.

#1 this seems tedious

#2 if he's scum then he'd know anyways since he'd pick them

#3 if he is town then (and his rc is correct) then he might not have hit the would be exe

In post 514, Ser Panda wrote:And can someone explain to me why people prefer to lynch doomyoshi over KoC?

So why no vote on KOC?

In post 518, Nocmen wrote:Not a fan of either the Doom or KoC hate right now.

hey look, fence sitting.

I admit that I'm rather slow at times. I do [kinda] get (though I didn't understand at first) Ser Panda's reply to Thor.

In post 217, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 205, Thor665 wrote:How do you, amidst your high fives, feel about the quickhammer on me, sans a claim request, from Arugula - you see town intent there?

I'm on arugula's lynch wagon genius.

Though I still feel this is incredibly cryptic and and atempt to avoid disscussion with Thor.

So lemme ask you Thor...do you think this is an indication of allignment or just me being derpy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 561, Knight of Cydonia wrote:The last time I went into chemo, I flaked on half a dozen games. I have no intention of doing so again. And I never stated I don't have time. Merely that I don't have time for SerPanda's shit.

You have leukemia and you're playing mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just a question, not sure why you are upset.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anything interesting going on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, Ser Panda wrote:Also, what are people's reads on Gullie/Gooner/v2v?

town, scum, null leaning scum

In post 594, Knight of Cydonia wrote:@Ser: Nero has kinda flown under the radar for me personally, but a brief ISO leads to these conclusions:
  • His weird attack on you RE: the Thor lynch & Arugula's hammer comes across as 2 players not quite getting what the other was saying.
  • Reaction to Gooner's questioning, however, looks bad. Setting up a defence before a wagon has even really formed isn't good town play.

Weird attack? Ser Panda had no reason to get snarky.

Not sure what defense I was setting up. Please explain.

In post 601, TheShadow wrote:Someone tell me why there isn't any pressure on v2v for lurking? post #600 was only his 5th all game. He's been lurking a lot worse than I.

Lurking is null, active lurking is scummy. The reason he leans scum to me is 'cause I'm so used to an very active vijay.

In post 615, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 613, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 612, StrangerCoug wrote:You have a role like TheShadow's... but you think his role and yours can co-exist... *brain fries*

UNVOTE: DoomYoshi
UNVOTE: Ser Panda
UNVOTE: Ser Panda

I need time to think about the claim and its circumstances.

This. I'm incredibly leery about a claim that essentially counterclaims Shadow but also tries to couch itself so that if he dies and comes up town we don't automatically revenge lynch it.

...Yeah. I'm thinking
ONE
of them is scum, but the problem I'm having right now is which one. Why counterclaim TheShadow under practically no pressure?

Shadows wagon was diminishing. Lets say he has some proof that says Shadow may be scum afterall. Well then I don't see any reason for him to not come forward with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:nocmen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok then....

unvote: shadow vote: nocmen

vijay2vasandani wrote:We could lynch this after Nocmen.

me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 762, Nocmen wrote:
In post 761, guille2015 wrote:
In post 759, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Why the fuck would anyone vote to kill Arugula? That was retarded...

Why would anyone not vote to kill Arugula?

Because it was obvious late in the day that he really was town.

In post 758, Sir Bastion wrote:Nobody voted not guilty though whispersilk raised doubts of his scumminess

You thought he was town yet according to SB it seems you were content to sit back and let him get lynched.

In post 763, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Hey, here's a really interesting question... why the fuck is Nocmen still alive? Like, seriously, after his constant displays of "any wagon will do" yesterday, who the hell wouldn't find him guilty?

I think a better question is why are you not voting him?

In post 779, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 767, WrathChild wrote:
In post 755, Knight of Cydonia wrote:...I'm really, really fucking confused now.
I was made Executioner last night, and I was given Thor. I've PM'd IceGuy to ask if I can post his statement in thread.
But... I chose to pardon him, so I have no idea why the fuck he's dead.

VOTE: Knight

This pending a statement from Iceguy.

My first reaction to this is a big giant BULL SHIT. Knight probably knew he was at risk of being nailed as the Executioner and decided it'd be best to claim it and yell mod-error.

I'm gonna read Knight's ISO and see what his stance on Thor was.

The mod is not going to confirm Knight of Cydonia, and
I'm surprised he was picked as the executioner, seeing as he was not a serious contender for scum
. For you to make assumptions like this suggests that you are going after an easy target.

Its totally acceptable for to come out and say that he didn't make a mistake. The bold seems stupid.

vote:koc
vote:SC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wow. I don't even need to read the last few pages to tell you that v2v is town. This wagon is fast as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh stop rushing me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 836, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 835, Axelrod wrote:KoC's general hostility and referring to everyone as f****** ****** does not get him any points either. The burning rage seems a bit over the top.

This is retarded and should not be factored into your case.

disagree. Scum are often hostile and ragey since it intimidates newer/passive players.

In post 867, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 763, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Hey, here's a really interesting question... why the fuck is Nocmen still alive? Like, seriously, after his constant displays of "any wagon will do" yesterday, who the hell wouldn't find him guilty?

I think a better question is why are you not voting him?

In post 779, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 767, WrathChild wrote:
In post 755, Knight of Cydonia wrote:...I'm really, really fucking confused now.
I was made Executioner last night, and I was given Thor. I've PM'd IceGuy to ask if I can post his statement in thread.
But... I chose to pardon him, so I have no idea why the fuck he's dead.

This pending a statement from Iceguy.

My first reaction to this is a big giant BULL SHIT. Knight probably knew he was at risk of being nailed as the Executioner and decided it'd be best to claim it and yell mod-error.

I'm gonna read Knight's ISO and see what his stance on Thor was.

The mod is not going to confirm Knight of Cydonia, and
I'm surprised he was picked as the executioner, seeing as he was not a serious contender for scum
. For you to make assumptions like this suggests that you are going after an easy target.

Its totally acceptable for to come out and say that he didn't make a mistake. The bold seems stupid.

a) Thank you for deliberately mis-interpreting my question (who would find Nocmen not guilty after his play yesterday, and why)
b) Thank you for completely ignoring the point that was made several times for the sake of jumping on the convenient wagons of the day

You're a fucking riot!!! You very very very much called Noc scum. If
you
didn't think that Noc was scum then you wouldn't have asked that question. Asking others what they think and not voting for someone you find scummy is opinion seeking. So no, not a misrep at all.

and lol @ accusing me of jumping on convenient wagons. I almost want to keep you around since you make me laugh but you're scum and I'm here to lynch scum so yea.

In post 886, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 885, Nero Cain wrote:wow. I don't even need to read the last few pages to tell you that v2v is town. This wagon is fast as fuck.

I'd really, really love to know where this "all fast wagons are scummy" fallacy came from so I can choke the person responsible.

Just 'cause something is a fallacy doesn't mean it can't be a scumtell. Sure no scumtell is 100% but 4 votes in an hour? Its says opportunism to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not hostility at all but w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 897, TheShadow wrote:The promised post will come when I can find time. RL is kicking my butt lately.

In post 898, DCLXVI wrote:So you will post it day 3 then?

holy misrep batman

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 905, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 891, Nero Cain wrote:
you
didn't think that Noc was scum then you wouldn't have asked that question. Asking others what they think and not voting for someone you find scummy is opinion seeking. So no, not a misrep at all.

and lol @ accusing me of jumping on convenient wagons.

This magical ability you have to decide what I meant when I asked something is truly wonderous
Please, tell me more

You should read your own post dude. You were deff attacking Nocmen.

KOC wrote:
In post 903, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 897, TheShadow wrote:The promised post will come when I can find time. RL is kicking my butt lately.

In post 898, DCLXVI wrote:So you will post it day 3 then?

holy misrep batman

In post 338, TheShadow wrote:*sigh*

What happened to the days when I could safely lurk through the first few days of a Large...

In post 464, TheShadow wrote:I agree that my play has been sub-optimal up to this point. I get better, especially in larges, on day 2 or 3 once we have some flips to analyze.

Not exactly misrep, but please, keep flailing around trying to throw shit at everyone in the hope some of it will stick.

Maybe it was meant to be sarcasam after all but meh. Not what he said and your posts trying to defend DC is quite a stretch. Hey look guys, scum is accusing me of flailing.

You should read the thread Gullie as apposed to asking question that have already been addressed. And the "lo siento" was in reply to nocmen.

In post 920, StrangerCoug wrote:

In post 885, Nero Cain wrote:wow. I don't even need to read the last few pages to tell you that v2v is town. This wagon is fast as fuck.

In post 886, Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'd really, really love to know where this "all fast wagons are scummy" fallacy came from so I can choke the person responsible.
You
do
need to read, because this is Mafia. It is about reading people, and that requires you to read posts. Pages of them sometimes. I know, it's HORRIBLE.

In post 887, Nero Cain wrote:oh stop rushing me scum.

This is an awfully ironic exchange, Nero Cain.

This doesn't even make sense. Whats ironic about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 931, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 930, Nero Cain wrote:
you

This magical ability you have to decide what I meant when I asked something is truly wonderous
Please, tell me more

Thank you for letting me know that you are more capable of divining my own intentions than, for example,
me
, and continuing to push this utterly baseless accusation whilst you continue to vote Nocmen

So you're telling me that you had a town read on Nocmen and you were asking others why anyone would be find Nocmen town? lol Stance makes no sense as town. And this whole time you've not once said "No Nero you're misinterpreting it, I meant X." Rope for KOC scum.

In post 932, guille2015 wrote:
In post 930, Nero Cain wrote:You should read the thread Gullie as apposed to asking question that have already been addressed. And the "lo siento" was in reply to nocmen.

So, you are sorry that you voted for Nocmen instead of shadow. It just came as odd to me. I asked why, because I want to know why you are sorry for placing that vote. Are you not convinced that nocmen is scum, or you think shadow is a much better vote. Or is it simply you meant nothing by it.

BTW, That first sentence is begging the question. You are implying that I am not reading the thread, and that I am asking questions that have already been resolved? I'd like to see how you reached that conclusion. The three questions I have asked you, have not been addressed. Show me if I am mistaken.

I already explained why I thought vijay is town in the same post you quoted. lol as scummy as Shadow is, he never actully said that he'd wait until day 3 and it very much looked like DC trying to put words into his mouth. Scum KOC trying to use quotes to make it look like DC was right and Shadow wasn't going to give content until day 3 is lol fail.

In post 933, DoomYoshi wrote:
What made vijay go from null-to-scum at the end of day 1 to obvtown at the beginning of day 2? Was it the fact that vijay is playing like an slippedscum who can't read the game to save his own hide?

answered above.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@SB-exactly what did nocmen say in the jury qt if anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 937, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 934, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 931, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 930, Nero Cain wrote:
you

Please, tell me more

Thank you for letting me know that you are more capable of divining my own intentions than, for example,
me
, and continuing to push this utterly baseless accusation whilst you continue to vote Nocmen

So you're telling me that you had a town read on Nocmen and you were asking others why anyone would be find Nocmen town? lol Stance makes no sense as town. And this whole time you've not once said "No Nero you're misinterpreting it, I meant X." Rope for KOC scum.

Repeating a "point" I have made clear is misrepresentation while constantly yelling "LYNCH HIM HE'S SCUM" does not a case make.

Incidentally, as an extension of the question I asked WrathChild (but aimed this time at you, Nero) - WrathChild has stated that anyone voting Nocmen is probable scum, and FoS'd the entire wagon - including you. Why are you attacking me for a (perceived, but not actually there) accusation of Nocmen as scum, while continuing to vote Nocmen and agree with someone who has called you scummy for voting Nocmen?

You sure like to dodge those questions don't you? I'll ask you point blank this time.

What ever was the point of you asking others "Why would anyone find Nocmen townie?" if you yourself had a Nocmen town read?

Don't have a scumread on WC. He's free to think what he likes. Question makes little sense, seems more like a "don't attack me, attack him!" type deflect.

In post 938, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:@SB-exactly what did nocmen say in the jury qt if anything?

??? nocmen wasnt in jury duty

He wasn't? DERP ME!!! On the bright side it free's up that vote.

unvote:Nocmen
vote:KOC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 757, Knight of Cydonia wrote:As I said yesterday, while I was on the early wagon (2nd person to vote him) a) That wagon was pushed
really quickly
which made me feel off about the people who leapt on it and b) Thor's play throughout the day redeemed him in my eyes.

So its not like I'm the first one to use this "wagon is fast so prob town" logic. Why you find this scummy from me but not from KOC is confusing. + KOC using this logic to defend Thor and to lightly attack me over it is lol fail.

And its served me fairly well in the past.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WOW!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 949, guille2015 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 757, Knight of Cydonia wrote:As I said yesterday, while I was on the early wagon (2nd person to vote him) a) That wagon was pushed
really quickly
which made me feel off about the people who leapt on it and b) Thor's play throughout the day redeemed him in my eyes.

So its not like I'm the first one to use this "wagon is fast so prob town" logic. Why you find this scummy from me but not from KOC is confusing. + KOC using this logic to defend Thor and to lightly attack me over it is lol fail.

And its served me fairly well in the past.

There are two differences there. One is the inclusion of the word: Probable.

What are you talking about? There's no "probable" there. You must be referring to an earlier post. And even then it reeks of playing it safe. Do you really think that someone saying "player X is
probable
town." is a town tell? I don't think there's a difference there at all.

vijay wagon stinks.

yoshi is all like "well he might be scum"

MOS says he's ok with it (but doesn't vote)

DC is like "yeah, he's lurking scum"

KOC votes for missing Shadows roleclaim.

Nocmen is just like "yay a v2v wagon"

You voted him since you didn't like his vote on Ax and his switch on nocmen.

some great arguments there.

If the v2v wagon goes through and flips town there is no fucking way that its a pure town wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fair enough KOK. Mind answering my question?

You should read the rest of my post MOS. Context is everything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 964, Nocmen wrote:
NC wrote:
SB wrote:
??? nocmen wasnt in jury duty

He wasn't? DERP ME!!! On the bright side it free's up that vote.

unvote:Nocmen
vote:KOC

Wait, what crazy mistake had you made?

I had thought you were on the jury. You said earlier today that you thought Arg was town. I wrongly thought you were on the jury and therefore were scummy when you did not defend Arg in the jury QT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing really new to add. Waiting on KOC to stop avoiding this thread and answer my question. Still not liking SC. Seems like he's playing just like Playground mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KOC still doesn't answear the question but its a scum slot anyways so I don't really care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Ser, DC, TSH, vijay, nocmen, D3, Yoshi, Quil
could I interest any of you fine gentlemen in an all expense paid trip on the scumKOC wagon? It includes moving you closer to a townwincon and 100% enjoyment of watching him rant and rave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1025, Ser Panda wrote:
In post 1019, Nero Cain wrote:
@Ser, DC, TSH, vijay, nocmen, D3, Yoshi, Quil
could I interest any of you fine gentlemen in an all expense paid trip on the scumKOC wagon? It includes moving you closer to a townwincon and 100% enjoyment of watching him rant and rave.

KoC is town though.

if that's town then it needs a policy lynch.

SC wagon ain't pickin up. Shadow needs death.

unvote:SC vote: The shadow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And you still aren't answering my question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And you still aren't answering my question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but just for shits and giggles; explain to me why KOC is town, Panda.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you're sick you should really calm down.

I want to know what was the intended purpose of
was.

Still pretty fuzzy on what you were trying to accomplish or what point you were trying to get across.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope.

I think there's very little reason to bring this up unless you have a scum read on the Nocmen slot. Which you did right? When then get upset when I asked you why you were not voting nocmen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

KOC needs death, MOS needs death, SC needs death, Shadow needs death!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1129, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Nero needs a case!

I
have
a case. I've just been to lazy to post it. I'll get on that though. Even if I'm right (which I think I am) its not like I'm going to be able to convince anybody.

I'm not sure why you care so much about the case on you. This looks alot like scum wanted a case to "discredit it".

Hey, TSH. When I flip town who should be lynched and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1145, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1129, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Nero needs a case!

I
have
a case. I've just been to lazy to post it. I'll get on that though. Even if I'm right (which I think I am) its not like I'm going to be able to convince anybody.

I'm not sure why you care so much about the case on you. This looks alot like scum wanted a case to "discredit it".

Hey, TSH. When I flip town who should be lynched and why?

I think he's chainsawing me here. Both him and MOS are pretty set that I'm scum but I don't know if they ever gave a reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea I wasn't even voting for Nocmen 'cause he was still alive so this makes no sense.

In post 778, DoomYoshi wrote:VOTE: nocmen I cant believe I was wrong about my gut with arugula, this time it is more cut-and-dry though.

In post 752, D3f3nd3r wrote:VOTE: Nocmen

Same reason as yesterday.

In post 786, TheShadow wrote:If anything, him still being alive confirms my scumread on Nocmen that resulted in my hammering his wagon at the end of day 1.

VOTE: Nocmen
VOTE: Nocmen

Vijay and Whisper gave no reasoning in thier vote post. I think defenders and quils vote is fine since I don't have reads that magically change during the night. The ones that actually voted for Nocmen since he was still alive was Shadow and Yoshi. If you're gonna try to scumhunt atleast accuse the right people. And not only do you accuse the wrong people but you propose a incredibly dumb chain lynch while the person that
ACTUALLY
did what you are calling scummy is being saved for last.

Is Yoshi your scumbuddy and you're trying to get him some town cred?

And I hate hate hate hate hate hate confscumKOC and gullie cheerleading an obvious bullshit case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was going to mention it later but I was in a game awhile ago where doctor claimed to have protected a player, player dies durring the night, "doctor" is lynched and flips scum so I don't think its anything impossible for KOC to be a liar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1164, WrathChild wrote:
In post 1159, Knight of Cydonia wrote:How many times do I need to repeat "IceGuy is not an idiot who would frak up his game that badly" before you listen, WrathChild?
But fine.
Mod: Could you please confirm in thread that my choice was enacted correctly?

If we get clarification on this, I'd be willing to drop this for now. However, what I've said still needs to hold true, you can not go to end game with something like this on your record.

Its not like the mod is going tell us what he sent. He could still have still sent in an execute vice pardon and the mod would have correctly activated it.

When I die today lynch TSH and Yoshi ASAP!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. StrangerCoug
2. Teleporting Speed Hippos
5. guille2015
13. Knight of Cydonia
15. DoomYoshi
16. Mastermind of Sin
17. N

^-^
betting the scum team is in here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You think I'm scum but your willing to let me live?

keep on scum claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't have any buddies. You might be distancing from scumbuddy Whisper/N but my read is higher on you. Is there a reason why you did not respond to my rebuttal to your obvcrapcase?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no more votes until I get get final ses/reads up!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1186, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
In post 1182, AurorusVox wrote:Nero I'm actually willing to let you live and join you on N if you'd drop 2 votes on there.
You game?

In post 1184, AurorusVox wrote:Your buddy isn't willing to bus, but you might be. I'd rather scum bus than vote town (i.e. TheShadow)

(may just replace out in favour of AV. Sorry, I'm juggling other games atm)

---

@Nero, please see
In post 1163, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:You can read "Him being alive" as a continuation of D1 reads. "He's still alive, I thought he was scum yesterday, vote: xxx" right?

The reason that wagon is bad is because PUT YOURSELVES IN SCUM'S SHOES

Nocmen gets run up to lynch.
Where do they send him?
OH GUESS WHAT
To the same person who pardoned him N1.

Whether he's scum or town, he'll be sent there, and still be alive tomorrow, and whoopee, scum have stolen another vital spot of town justice away from us AND are still allowed to herpaderp on the wagon tomorrow with the SAME FUCKING REASONS.

Oh sure. Replace out when the pressure is on you.

Why would I, as town, put myself in "scum's shoes"? This is laughable. You think I'm scum but you say I should look at things from a scum pov. Besides, your case is faulty, you're accusing me of something that Shadow and Yoshi did but when I brought that up you had nothing to say. TSH is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1205, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
In post 1202, Nero Cain wrote:Oh sure. Replace out when the pressure is on you.

Lol.

In post 1202, Nero Cain wrote:Why would I, as town, put myself in "scum's shoes"? This is laughable. You think I'm scum but you say I should look at things from a scum pov. Besides, your case is faulty, you're accusing me of something that Shadow and Yoshi did but when I brought that up you had nothing to say. TSH is scum.

Putting yourselves in scum's shoes shows that scum want Nocmen run up again. You want Nocmen run up again. You are scum.

Besides, what the fuck do you call "looking for scum motivation" aka "scumhunting" other than reading a post and putting yourselves in scum's shoes to see if it makes sense from a scum perspective or not?

I said the rest of the Nocmen wagon deserves death. That's "having something to say".

Your fake scumhunting is terrible. First of all you're calling N scum but you want to lynch elsewhere on the wagon. Holy cognitive dissonance. Second of all your case is bull. The reason I was voting Nocmen is 'cause I thought he was in the jury and didn't voice his opinion about Aurg but SB corrected me and told me he wasn't in the jury last night. So I unvoted. Both of this "Nero was voting Noc 'cause he was still alive." and this "Nero wants to run Nocmen up today" is both so false. I haven't been voting for Nocmen for ages. Shadow (thank god for the modkill) and DoomYoshi were the ones that voted Nocmen for "still being alive". TSH is scum since I don't think AV is this derpy.

I think that he knows his buddies are on the wagon hence why he's trying to lynch the town from wagon and give them some town cred.

TSH
Yoshi
N

Asumming this is correct, that leaves the other two scum in SC, KOC, MOS and Gullie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1234, guille2015 wrote:I'm confused, Nero, Which wagons are you talking about?

We are discussing the Nocmen wagon that sprung up at the beginning of the day.

TSH "guarantee's" there were two scum on it. He's calling N scum. N's slot was on on the Nocmen wagon but he's trying to lynch elsewhere. He's calling me scummy for something that DoomYoshi did.

In post 1235, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:Wait.
Didn't you say you found Nocmen scummy yesterday, which was why you were voting for him today? ._."

Did I...derp?

I did vote for Noc at the end of yesterday but my vote today wasn't 'cause he was still alive.

You didn't derp. You just rolled a scum pm.

unvote:koc
vote:TSH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

itt koc defends his scum buddy.

"You thought he was town yet according to SB it seems you were content to sit back and let him get lynched."

That's why I said I was voting Nocmen. Once I flip town you guys start lynching from TSH, KOC, N, DoomYoshi. Infact we have one more spot to lynch today and one of these need to be sent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1243, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:itt koc defends his scum buddy.

"You thought he was town yet according to SB it seems you were content to sit back and let him get lynched."

That's why I said I was voting Nocmen. Once I flip town you guys start lynching from TSH, KOC, N, DoomYoshi. Infact we have one more spot to lynch today and one of these need to be sent.

ITT Nero completely fails to address the point of the post.

Your whole "point" was that I gave no reason for voting Nocmen. I point out that I did give reasoning. Please die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1237, Knight of Cydonia wrote:which makes me wonder why you're defending this vote so strenuously when it was based on a mistake you made

Also this. I'm not "defending" my vote at all. I'm being attacked for voting Noc so I'm just telling ya'll why I was on the Noc wagon as opposed to DoomYoshi who actually voted him for still being alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1250, DCLXVI wrote:@everyone not currently on the N wagon.

Why are you not on it?

I rather lynch TSH but since there's no movement on a TSH wagon and N is prob a TSH scumbuddy....

unvote:tsh
vote:N

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's 6, not counting Shadow's hammer. Don't get the how the two are the same. You've been more useless than I remember. Why is this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1275, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Are you new or something?

That 2012 join date is hard to spot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1282, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:Nero you said:
The reason I was voting Nocmen is 'cause I thought he was in the jury and didn't voice his opinion about Aurg but SB corrected me and told me he wasn't in the jury last night. So I unvoted.

In post 758, Sir Bastion wrote:
@Defender: Was the jury unanimous, was there discussion in the QT?

There was little discussion, most people just gave statements on why they thought arugula was scum. Only one player said they didnt think he was. Whispersilk.

The jury was:

Me

DCLXVI

Gooner

Whispersilk

Axelrod

Wrathchild

Defender

Those who voted were: Me, Axelrod, wrathchild and DCLXVI

I voted first, then DCLXVI and wrathchild and Axelrod hammered

Nobody voted not guilty though whispersilk raised doubts of his scumminess

gooner never posted at all

based on the jury alone

vote: Whispersilk, Vote: Gooner, Vote: Gooner

Whispersilk for the very late input (he posted when arugula was at l-1) with little or not effort, felt a bit like someone covering their ass.

Gooner for not giving any input at all. I'd like to hear thoughts soon please.

In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:

Why then did you not vote Whispersilk or Gooner?

Still happy that Nero is scum.

@Vijay, hammer N.

^
confirmed scum.

As far as I know neither Whisper or Gooner ever said anything like Nocmen did about Aurg being town yesterday. When I saw Nocmen say that he thought Arg was town and since I (wrongly) thought he was part of this jury for him to say that Aurg was town and to NOT say anything in the jury is cognitive dissonance, which I consider to be a fairly good scum tell. I've already explained this. You only pretend to be a dumb newbie when you're scum.

TSH
N
Yoshi
Koc
MOS

^
scum team wich makes the horrible SC slot town. *sigh*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yep. MOS makes total sense here. In Beck's mini normal (which I played with MOS) I pegged the whole three man scum team. In playground mafia (where PV was the mod and SC was scum) I pegged the G/F and Fake God scum. My scum reads are
never
right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Woosh!

I never said just 'cause I have previously called scum in other games it means I'm necessarily right (though I think I'm defiantly on the right track) The point was that I'm not always wrong and when I flip town ya'll will know my reads are sincere.

Town: When I flip town lynch TSH and MOS ASAP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That doesn't even make sense. Why would I , AS TOWN, GIVE INSINCERE READS?!?

MOS was sayin' I was dumb and my reads should be ignored. I said well I call scum all the time, whats to say I'm not calling scum now? You then misrep me. I'm done arguing with scum. We lynch TSH tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1297, guille2015 wrote:I am moving this weekend and were in the middle of Hurricane Isaac.

Which prevents you from voting how?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2128, AurorusVox wrote:Maybe I'm bias but I do think it was scum sided. We could only lynch scum properly if we lynched 2x scum in one day, and that's fucken hard with no scumflips to start the fire going...

this. so much this.

no way KOC deserves MVP, he was fairly obvious scum and anyone with half a brain had a scum read on him.

Was impressed with red panda's play from d3 on.

MVP should be wichever townie played the worst.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd buy that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unfortunly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

KOCs play was terrible and if there were more experienced players there's no way he would have lived.

The fact that KOC didn't get strung up has
NOTHING
to do with several players having scum reads on him. Alot of players had a scum read on him and he would have died if A.) there were less distractions and B.) the setup wasn't scumsided.

Congrads on the win and all, you, SB and DC played well but scum didn't win 'cause the scum play was so super awesome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2169, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 2158, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2128, AurorusVox wrote:Maybe I'm bias but I do think it was scum sided. We could only lynch scum properly if we lynched 2x scum in one day, and that's fucken hard with no scumflips to start the fire going...

this. so much this.

no way KOC deserves MVP, he was fairly obvious scum and anyone with half a brain had a scum read on him.

Was impressed with red panda's play from d3 on.

MVP should be wichever townie played the worst.

And yet, despite the fact all of these people suddenly claim to have that half a brain necessary to call me scum, none of you ever actually realised that you could, together, have easily sent me to the gallows.
Half a brain is seriously over-rated, it appears.

Just 'cause you didn't get strung up doesn't mean that *I* didn't have a solid scum read on you. Both me and WC were on you all day 2. On day 2, most people had a town read on you. Like I said, if this were a more experienced town then there's no way you would have lived.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd prob want to hydra with Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2177, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 2176, Nero Cain wrote:I'd prob want to hydra with Mastin.

meee toooooo......

my last 2 hydra partners flaked on me. Atleast Mastin *might* post in our qt. And it would be awesome. I have a pretty good scumdar but I can't *convince* anyone to lynch me scumreads. With Mastin's help we could steamroll scumteams.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2180, BloodCovenent wrote:
@nero, 3 man hydra?

that sounds delicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Koc-I was lynched day 2, therefore GI was not in the game yet. Both Panda and Guille had a town reads on you day 2. The only one's with scum reads on you were me and WC. That's only 4 votes. You won, I lost so sure it prob looks like I have sour grapes but I think good experienced player will tell you that your play was not as super awesome as you think it was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*I think any good experienced player will tell you that your play was not as super awesome as you think it was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2194, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 800, IceGuy wrote:
Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (9): WrathChild, WrathChild, TheShadow, Nero Cain, vijay2vasandani, vijay2vasandani, Ser Panda, whispersilk, whispersilk
Nocmen (7): D3f3nd3r, Quilford, DoomYoshi, TheShadow, TheShadow, Nero Cain, vijay2vasandani

You're right, I had no chance of being lynched whatsoever. I must be awful to get myself back down from L-2 to getting town-reads from most people come end-game to the point where they even believed the claim after I fucked it up first time round.

In post 1173, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1164, WrathChild wrote:
In post 1159, Knight of Cydonia wrote:How many times do I need to repeat "IceGuy is not an idiot who would frak up his game that badly" before you listen, WrathChild?
But fine.
Mod: Could you please confirm in thread that my choice was enacted correctly?

If we get clarification on this, I'd be willing to drop this for now. However, what I've said still needs to hold true, you can not go to end game with something like this on your record.

Its not like the mod is going tell us what he sent. He could still have still sent in an execute vice pardon and the mod would have correctly activated it.

When I die today lynch TSH and Yoshi ASAP!!!

Amazed no-one else picked up on this really.

The point is that *I* had a solid scum read on you. This "well I didn't get lynched, therefore I was not obvious" just seems like a cop out to me. Good job on fooling others but you were obvious to me (and WC, and I think Panda by day 3) and I stick by my statement that if the town's playerlist was stronger (and if Thor wasn't lynched day 1) you wouldn't have survived. You can disagree if you want and I'm sure you will.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree that the setup was pretty awkward but the idea is gold.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”