DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 6, Konowa wrote:
Vote: DCLXVI

Please consider this serious.

Consider what serious? Your vote or his claim?

Either way,
Vote: DCLCVI
because his post rubs off as discrediting to ABR's claim.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Placing a serious vote third post of the game. I suppose I am not against it entirely but not giving a reason sucks.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 11, Mehdi2277 wrote:I don't believe the claim (if kinetic supports it then I'd believe it, but the mechanics would have to be strange for them to find it ideal to claim after the pre game time they had to plan). Probably a reaction test from abr which I find null (and kind of pointless when it done that blatant).

Kon if you're vote is serious reasoning still helps unless you don't want dcl lynched. If you think he's scum explain (or basically just give reasons).

Calling out a reaction test doesn't get your plus points for anything sooooo.... why not just go with it instead of trying to shut it down?

In post 10, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 7, DeathNote wrote:Either way, Vote: DCLCVI because his post rubs off as discrediting to ABR's claim.

So we should automatically believe page 1 mason claims?

That sounds like an excellent idea.

I didn't say lets believe the mason claim. Hell, I know he is probably faking it but that doesn't change the fact that there is an off chance he is serious and that your post is seen to me as condemning and discrediting.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Your discrediting his reaction test which doesn't bother me nearly as much as discrediting a person's claim.

What you have done just puts a damper on the reaction test because people who have yet to post will come in and see the claim but also see people like you and me saying it is a fake claim. This discourages them from posting their thoughts on his "reaction test" which sorta defeats the whole purpose of what ABR did to begin with. Should his claim be real, then you need to actually give an opinion instead of blowing it off which isn't inherently scummy.

DCL, however, blew off the claim as something silly and impractical for town which sets him up for possibly discrediting more when the claim is proven true. I see masons and think, "oh good, semi-confirmed town". I feel DCL's first post makes that statement turn into "Oh no, possible wifoming mafia."
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 23, Konowa wrote:Theory talk should be saved for MD.

^Agree. We can discuss the theory when it counts and at the moment... it doesn't really count for anything.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 81, Nexus wrote:I didn't say it was any scummier than Mehdi? They could quite easily both be scum. Come onto this wagon first,
Konowa is annoying me more.

So that is all you needed to say in response to Panzer....

Going to read last page and post some thoughts
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 60, Paschendale wrote:
In post 45, Konowa wrote:I'd be down for a Mehdi wagon as well.

You should take a closer look between mehdi and konowa... Especially now since you jumped on the Konowa train.

It's certainly better than a policy vote. The way you and Nexus are buddying has me a bit worried, though. Spill the beans a little more.

In post 64, PJ. wrote:
In post 31, Paschendale wrote:
In post 29, PJ. wrote:Mehdi wagon 2012 please

Any particular reason why?

Read her post. Just read them. It's pretty damn ridiculous how scummy she/he is. There is room next to me on the wagon, please hop on.

Also I don't like doing the whole case thing for several reasons.

Ewww bad post. Telling me to read her posts... ok I read them. Now what? I dont see what you see.

At least you took the time to call out individual posts after that.

If kinetic has a PR, that is going to annoy me so much this game. I hate having to read what he writes and then decipher what he means from it. Mafia is obscure to have a stupid PR like that. Plus, if it is a character thing, wouldn't it be relatively easy to figure out who he is? I dont know the series that well.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

Overall, I think Mehdi is a better option then konowa.

unvote

Vote: Mehdi

Also, where did DCL go?

Where is scooby?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Thanks for your assurance scooby..... You scummy bastard
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 158, camn wrote:
In post 156, Mehdi2277 wrote:I don't see a mistake in it.

Hee hee.

UNVOTE
VOTE: DCLXVI

I am confused where this came from. Can you explain your thoughts to me camn cause... I just have no idea...

In post 166, PMysterious wrote:I'm actually not feeling well about this game anymore. I lost track already and I feel that someone else needs this spot.\

Mod: I would like to replace out please. Sorry for the trouble.

You sir, are a dick and proved everyone right pre-game.

@kinetic's case-
Can anyone look at Mehdi's reads and not agree with Kinetic's case?

@Scooby- stop yelling like a moron. You Screaming something is stupid or bullshit doesn't convince anyone of anything. You are just throwing a fit that proves nothing to town. Answer my question about Kinetic's case if you are so adamant about Mehdi being a shitty wagon.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 182, DCLXVI wrote:Your post had nothing to do with me voting medhi, did you read my post?

Unless I am mistaken... he isn't saying his post caused your vote, at least not completely. He is voting you because you made an opertunistic vote on a growing wagon. He figured scum would vote about that time when the wagon was about to pick up speed. Basically... he thinks he caught you on a bad vote and... honestly, I dont disagree completely. His vote is legit but he is wrong about Mehdi. If Camn is right and caught scum with a bad vote then I feel it is more of a buss and less of a push on town.

My vote stays.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

I placed my vote originally because both you and Konowa were getting pressure and I felt the need to add to that list. It wasn't a very serious vote. After kinetics attacks, I decided you are a good person to push for a lynch today and until someone can refute his case or make a better one on someone else, my vote stays.

Your prob scum brah
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 186, DeathNote wrote:
Your
prob
are scum brah

sorry fixed
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 188, Mehdi2277 wrote:So you're 100 percent confident on me? And why me over kon then? (mostly curious to your logic there)

As for kin's thing already replied to it, so nothing to add there.

Confident enough to lynch you today, yes.

I dont feel I need to give a valid explanation about voting you over kon because at the time when I was considering both of you, I didn't really care who got more pressure. I just went with my gut.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:51 am

Post by DeathNote »

Proded... didn't realize that it had been that long since I last posted.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

I am sorry for losing activity the second half of this day. Had an anniversary with my girl (two years woot woot) and was trying to jump start a mini theme game of mine. I am going to do some deeper reading over the night phase seeing as we apparently reached a lynch. Mehdi was a good pick for today.

I skimmed the last four pages or so, lingering a little longer on our new players post (mattP and AV). I must say that I dont like white knights in general nor do I like people who plan out lynches and direct power roles. It is day freaking one with no flips to base reads off of. No one should be calling for doc claims or giving a lynch order.

At the same time, I liked Matt's reasoning and his willingness to push town into a direction. I am going to nod my head in approval for today but I am not sure if I will just stand by and watch tomorrow. Dont you dare start tunneling Matt or I will try my damnedest to break your reads.

I did notice this post though and figure I would repost it:

In post 273, Nexus wrote:
In post 271, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: Mehdi2277

I'm game.

Shock horror.

I'm still convinced that konowa is scum :/

I agree that Konowa just placed a terrrrriiibaaaddd vote and this should be looked at again tomorrow.

Also... @Matt- was there really no reason for you quoting me?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 330, Konowa wrote:Your first post is scummy because ABR ends any sense of a RVS but you try to bring it back. The rest of the day you have onky tried to figure out why people think you're scum. I've seen no protown anything from you.

You talking about DCL? If so, yeah I agree.... mostly. I dont see why Matt has him as "concrete town".
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by DeathNote »

hmm... one kill?

Also.. wtf three pages -_-

Let me read up and I will get back to you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Oh dear lord... so much fail this day already. Ok I need to process this...

MattP and Panzer fucked with town by pretending to be neighbors and then panzer outs it as if some big discovery overnight that Mattp is probably scum. What a load of crap... but now people are claiming they are just dumb town???

I realize this probably isn't some odd gambit but the situation doesn't appeal to me. I am too out of it right now to think straight...

Amrun's posting this day has been kinda... fence sitting. Like... struggling scum trying to figure odut where the town play is. I read his posts as, "Ok, now would it be more town to jump on the wagon or not? Should I just throw it out there casually or make a case?
If I were town, what should I do?
"

The bolded being the big statement I am getting here.

No votes from me yet... I am in no condition to vote sanely... blarg
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 am

Post by DeathNote »

No time. Working this weekend.

Scooby sucks big badonka donk.

AV is scared of Nexus.

Vote: Amrun

I dont remember why... but when I get a little more time, I will try to explain my vote. I dont remember much from Friday night... -_-
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Already posted a somewhat V/LA to mod but I figured I should state it here as well.

Sorry, I am having issues RL and have been for a while now. I see a wagon growing on me from my skimming. Wont respond to it yet but based on who the people that are voting for me, I am not too terribly worried. Still, I promise to respond and pay attention to game as soon as possible.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

Ok back and reading. I will get some actual legit thoughts out there by days end.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

Original Case on Amrun:

On Friday night, I was pretty much wasted and reading over mafia games. During that time I found Amrun to be a good vote and the only reasoning I can think of is this:

In post 398, Amrun wrote:i don't think mattp is scum wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

In post 416, Amrun wrote:blegh

VOTE: mattp

I dont like a player that tries to squeeze in places. In this example, she tosses out a casual comment about MattP and then latter "reluctantly" votes her recent town read. She
knows
she is contradicting herself but yet she votes anyways. As scum, I dont see the motivation unless it has something to do with the person with the case?

ABR voted MattP first before Amrun stated anything. AV followed after.

Amrun stated MattP is town.

Nexus conflicts with ABR.

Amrun votes MattP?

I dont get it.... So it was the person with the case... so has to be the person who has the case on him. She is playing oddly because of MattP? Perhaps a scum team and Amrun didn't know how to handle the pressure? That is what I am leaning towards because as town, i dont get the flip floppy and casual comments.

Anyways, that was my reasoning for that day.

In post 381, Amrun wrote:wait what

paschendale was my only real suspect D:

I'm still not done reading, sorry - working on it, I swear. I meant to finish it overnight, but then I forgot.

Oh then there is this post at day start. No one else thought this was forced? I just hated the comment about paschendale :/

more to come...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 525, Amrun wrote:

VOTE: DeathNote

1) Making a really bad case on me that ignores the fact that I'm unsure because I haven't read and there were ambiguous claims floating around that led me to vote contrary to my read, which I already said explicitly.
2) Not voting following that case
3) Voting later, but "forgetting why"
4) Not making significant comment on the MattP mess

It's really quite bad; at this time, I am a very easy target because I haven't caught up properly and so am not engaging in the game properly. I am literally the easiest lynch at this point. So an internally inconsistent, poorly founded, and yet wishy-washy attack on me absolutely is a scumtell at this stage. The wishy-washy is probably the worst part.

I will catch up fully by tomorrow; I have some work to finish tonight. Also a reminder to mod and all that I am v/la each and every weekend.

So after trying to wrap my head around the kinetic/Amrun fight, I take a look at this portion of a post where Amrun votes for me.

I know Amrun is not threatened by me... we have been in enough games together for her to know that I am not the strongest of players. Pretty sure she generally claims to know how to read me. Yet she still attempts to discredit me before I even explain my vote?

Amrun, did you have any other reason to vote me other then my poor play which, if I may add, isn't even that bad considering that I have had a pretty tough weekend. I made a promise to give the game my time and energy and now here I am. You took advantage of that (and WC apparently but I will get to him latter). I think your vote on me is way weaker then my vote on you because at least I admit that I didn't have a case or was posting content.

I am feeling pretty solid that your reactions have been pretty scummy.

In post 530, DCLXVI wrote:...and scooby places his vote on the one person who doesn't want him to hang.

Yeah, he is town. And its pretty effing obvious.

Side note:

A couple posts down is DCL's post about scooby. These two lines are freaking dreadful and I would be willing to follow through on a DCL kill soon. Notice I said kill meaning either lynching or vigging is fine.

What an appeal to scooby for just one less vote on him... sad.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 625, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 623, Nexus wrote:Yes, because she's scum.

So why are you after a vig on ABR for supporting the AmrunHammer?

Pretty sure that it is because ABR didn't want a claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah lying about a doctor claim when you are about to be lynch doesn't seem smart. I would claim doc if I was doc.

Beside the point, I am still ok with this lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 718, Albert B. Rampage wrote:See what I mean about DCL?

no
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

I need to read the last couple pages. I saw that people are claiming and unvoting. I just got off work so I will post thoughts after I read wtf is going on.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 729, AurorusVox wrote:I will shamelessly hammer DCL Nexus or Amrun

you bother me

In post 778, AurorusVox wrote:Role Cop is normally a scum role right?

But this is noteworthy...

Still, I can't believe that Nexus would sac himself to protect his buddy. Amrun might be scum but I am 99% confident Nexus is town.

@Scooby- stfu

Camm is prob-town

Good lynch canidates are now:
*DCL
*AV
*WC

I would love for people to look into panzer and leiskyrie a little more. They are starting to come across as active lurking scum.

I intend to place my vote on DCL or his/her replacement unless someone can convince me otherwise.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I am really interested to see what happens tonight.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 805, scooby wrote:gonna bring some serious bsnss to this game, just isolated AV and he is obv one-liner raetard town, so lets not lynch him

ok

noiw, why is deathnote the scum still alive

Scooby, your reads suck. Are you even trying this game?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 am

Post by DeathNote »

I will answer your questions scooby once you learn to read and be protown, kthx.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: DCL
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Amrun is not the lynch today despite Kinetic's babbling.

Try again.

Also... Claim?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:18 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 885, MattP wrote:Full claim NOW

^this

Also, I should probably read up on this theme... i still have no idea what is bad/good in it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by DeathNote »

wifom

WIFOM!!!!

Need to think.... I glanced over the theme but I can't really piece together what a cult would look like? Can someone who knows the series well help me out here???
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

Flavor analyzer please?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:16 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 925, Leiskyrie wrote:I myself am more in favor of lynching Amrun than Nexus TBH

I agree here.

In post 927, MattP wrote:Woah, sorry Amrun :(

Aren't cults ALWAYS bastard? Wasn't this advertised as a non bastard game?

Cults are not bastard but they are frowned upon by some players. I personally love cults and have included them in my games before.

IMO, we need to have Nexus do his cop check on Gnarl tonight. The only problem with that is that Nexus needs to live till tomorrow along with Amrun. Either way, my bet is we have scum/anti town between those three players. If I had to give someone the benefit of the doubt, it would be Gnarl as a cult is too dangerous to keep around for long.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 963, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There is no evidence to support that.

it is more likely that Nexus is protecting Amrun due to him being the Recruiter.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 973, MattP wrote:Why is camn town again? Because her last post was scummy as FUCK

He has a point Camn. WTF was that read spew? You do realize that you claimed more then half the players to be scum right?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:38 am

Post by DeathNote »

I would want Nexus to target someone who has a claim out that to be verified (Amrun or Grey). Assuming that Amrun is the lynch, then the obvious pick is Grey.

Amrun isn't at L-1 right?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1001, greygnarl wrote:DeathNote, you've been coasting by for the most part. You asked for flavor analysis and you mostly got it. What do you think now.

Coasting? I am posting thoughts just like everyone else. What bothers me and prevents me from voting is what WC said. It is more likely that you are scum fabricating cult paranoia then for their to be an actual cult. Between your claims with Nexus and Amrun, we have:

*Doctor
*Role Cop
*Alarmist (Shrink)

I am 99% confident that we have scum/anti-town between Amrun/Grey with Nexus being more of a 50/50. I want Amrun dead first then Cop to check you Grey but assuming you are gambling scum, whats to stop you from killing Nexus? But if we lynch you first, then that leaves Nexus/Amrun alive who have a fair chance of being cult, assuming you aren't lying.

TBH... I am stumped as to the best lynch for today. I guess it would be better to go for possible cult over scum as cult get stronger as the game goes on............

Good lord I dont know....

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

Just have it noted that Grey is likely scum if Amrun is town and Kinetic isn't very far behind.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:57 am

Post by DeathNote »

Thats right kinetic, just push aside anyone that puts suspicion on you as scummy... that will make you look pro-town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:20 am

Post by DeathNote »

lol arsonist.... That fits well.

Maybe its the wifom in me but... why the fuck are we just going along with this tracking? I am more then happy to jump on this wagon and say goodbye to greygnarl who should have been lynched way back when he was still DCL but there are more things to consider right now so all of you stupid town that are just following along like lost sheep, take a minute to think about these points:

*Amrun is still alive?
*Greygnarl is still the claimed alarmist meaning if there is a cult, there are three of them right now.
*MattP can very easily be culted.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

Actually, if we can confirm mattP had a tracking invention, then I will jump right on this.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote: Greygnarl

nevermind... screw it.

I need to quit wifoming myself to death and just vote obvscum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

Lets leave it at this... both amrun and grey need to die unless Amrun flips cult.

unvote

I agree that having multiple third parties in a game this size seems unreasonable. I am probably just going to sheep the largest wagon between these two.

@Kinetic- Is Amrun better lynch-bait then Grey? Why?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

@MattP- I only considered you being cult because you tracked the alarmist to a night kill of our Role Cop who was suppose to be protected by the doctor that we lynched but is somehow still alive...... all seems pretty suspect to me -_-
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

sorry to ABR but that isn't much better considering that that was Grey's original target.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

lawl rage quit grey.

Ok, down to lynch Greygnarl.

Anyone oppose me hammering?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Blab blab... reading the day. Wont make apostle till I get home.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ok first off, Amrun can not live another day. There is no way she will be night killed and at this point, there is just too much wifom surrounding that spot for her not to be lynched. I am sorry Amrun because I am honestly unsure about what your alignment is but I seriously can't let you live My vote will be going there and staying there for the rest of today. I expect everyone else to follow suit soon.

vote: Amrun

In the mean time, I want some things to be cleared up. WC has claimed to have a win condition that is different from our own. Why is MattP the only one addressing this? In fact, it seems he is more concerned with whatever info he has which doesn't make sense to me. You are a VT Matt, what the hell game are you playing at? Can you just address the town with your speculations instead of holding it in? WC has already claimed to not have a town win con and thus will be lynched soon.

Everyone who even remotely suggested a mass claim at this point has earned an FoS from me. Dreadful idea.

Why? Because Mafia had a Gov role, the SK was an arsonist, we have an Inventor/Sympathist... the roles in this game are not standard which is to be expected for a large theme game. Outing everything is just going to mess up our remaining power roles and probably screw them over. I dont know what other anti-town power roles there are but seeing as there was no night kill and been only one night kill normally, I am nervous to think what they have to balance against us. We are not ready for a Mass claim and I will stand by that.

More to come....
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Matt, dont be dense.

Wrathchild is not living for very much longer. Confirmed scum is confirmed scum.

Amrun is just a wifomed slot.... a slot that HAS to die!!! Seriously, end Amrun now.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

And that would be a role worse then VT. Doesn't matter if he is lying or telling the truth, WC is going to die.

What sucks now is that people will lynch him instead of Amrun who in all honesty, needs to die. Both of them can not make it to end game... it just can't happen.

@Matt- I wish you would have read my first post and actually realized what I was saying. I dont think it is a happy coincidence that you are alive after all the trouble you have given scum with your track. Scum dont want you dead yet.... and if they did, you have no idea what other powers they may have to accomplish it. A roleblocker is not that uncommon. My whole first post was trying to explain that to town that we can't rely on night actions to help town. Not at this point when we have two powerful roles flipped already and one more in a scummy ass wifomed spot.

unvote

Vote: WC

I am can't believe the amount of scummy players in this game.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1273, MattP wrote:I'm not going to let WC live because he may be a jester lol

Especially when it seems town doesn't have a vig kill of any sort. A jester is highly unlikely.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1245, Kinetic wrote:When did this happen:

In post 1020, Chronicler wrote:Albert B. Rampage (Ambrose Jakis, what a badass name), Arsonist, Refused Readmittance Night 2.

This is relevant to my interests.

I know that Grey was Tracked to ABR but maybe that was his kill flavor? In which case actually being killed is someone else's kill flavor. Just something to consider. I think it actually might be nothing since Nacho wrote it and doesn't seem to be following flavor.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1284, AurorusVox wrote:I can do WC as well.

I am not voting Amrun.

I don't mind Nexus not being scumkilled because via the govern scum would have believed he was targeting Amrun. They have no need to RB Nexus if he's no threat to them. I don't think they HAVE to have a RB. The fact Amrun is the ONLY current explanation for the missing kill pretty much seals that scum don't have RB -AND- that Amrun is town.

Now unless someone is going to step up and claim responsibility for the missing kill, that's what I'm running with.

Dense. You and Matt both.

Do you know what items the inventor can give out? Do you know what the remaining scum powers are? Do you know anything about this set up other then people who are dead???

There is too much open to interpretation at this point for anyone to be assuming anything about night actions. Amrun will die... I will not give up on that because her being in lylo will more then likely mean good game, town loses.

Now put your vote on someone who is
actually
going to die today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

I dont care about Amrun being town. I am not even arguing against it. That being said, I still dont like it that she has lived this long and really dont want her to reach lylo.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:24 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1313, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1312, MattP wrote:Yeah let's kill the Doctor that is the only chance of keeping conftown alive when we know at the very least WC is indy if not scum

Yeah that's so cool that's so interesting great thoughts Leis great thoughts

I don't view Amrun as a confirmed doc, I just prefer to kill the admitted non-town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 am

Post by DeathNote »

Prodded. Camn, vote again.

Panzer, hammer.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am

Post by DeathNote »

lol.... scooby, why did you vote camn when we have a confirmed not town and Amrun the Queen of Wifom?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 am

Post by DeathNote »

Dude... wtf are you talking about? Nexus confirmed Matt as a Vanilla Townie role.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

So why are you voting me?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

Two nights in a row without a kill and you just assume that your block prevented me from killing. I really hope you are just reaction testing and not being serious with this.

Also... you reread and realized I was scum? *Sigh... get your reads together Matt and stop flopping around like a dead fish. I am not scum and you have known that all game. Good lord.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1386, MattP wrote:
In post 1383, DeathNote wrote:Two nights in a row without a kill and you just assume that your block prevented me from killing. I really hope you are just reaction testing and not being serious with this.

Also... you reread and realized I was scum? *Sigh... get your reads together Matt and stop flopping around like a dead fish. I am not scum and you have known that all game. Good lord.

I am not going to respond to any of this because it's such a piss-poor attempt to save yourself that it's actually offensive to your scumteam.

Great way to play the game man.

Well, needless to say... your roleblock did nothing to me as I dont have a power. Welcome to your second mislynch this game you ace player you. No wonder you haven't died yet...

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Not like it matters, only players left are people who dont give a shit and will just sheep along. Wake me up when I am lynched then.

@Town who cares- remember to lynch Amrun soon.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 am

Post by DeathNote »

lol whatever man. Already stated that you calling me scum because of a no kill is stupid. Especially since this is the SECOND night in a row that there wasn't a night kill.

I wont argue with you about it. If you want me lynched, then it is going to happen because no one is putting effort into this game anymore and you are the only town clear. Have fun picking lynches, I am sure you will lynch right sometime soon. Who knows, maybe Panzer is scum... I doubt it but maybe you will get lucky.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 am

Post by DeathNote »

Dead.

Good Game.

Lynch Amrun tomorrow.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Wow didn't think game would be over.

Yeah our kills were mostly done to try and hit other scum team. I found it just too unlikely that the game would be balanced with just me and greygnarl as scum plus a traitor that we didn't know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”