American Revolution Mafia, Hostilities have ceased!

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Amrun »

oh God I forgot this game... >.> Well, I exist. Read these 3 pages later today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Amrun »

oh yeah
Vote: StefanB

BECAUSE LAST TIME YOU WERE SCUM WHEN I WANTED TO LYNCH YOU AND FAILED
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 36, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 35, Lastsurvivor wrote:

Cmar's #30 is scummy.

But not as scummy as Sir Bastion? If not, explain why please.

Vote: Lastsurvivor.

Best post so far in the game.

VOTE: Lastsurvivor

In post 48, StefanB wrote:Jason: Not when I voted, no. (Didn't think about it then)
Unvote
(I was voting for the wrong reason)

Vote: McStab

The indicates for me a knife in the back, don't like it.

I really don't like how you removed a vote (even though it was for silly reasons) to place another rvs. Isn't a serious vote of any kind better than an rvs vote?

But Stefan, I don't hold any hard feelings about that other game. I disagree with your appraisal of events, but it doesn't matter. It's water under the bridge. I was just using it as an RVS.

Even though I understand the StefanB votes, not really feeling it.

In post 75, Nero Cain wrote:I thought it was scummy of Jason A.( Tiptoe around calling Stef scum although it was heavily implied B.) asking Toog his opinion while not offering his own. This is scum hunting.

Follow this, agree, would also vote jason
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 93, shos wrote:Amrun's 76 looks bad to me - he retracked his opinion in the same post he said it. questions Stefan *correctly* and then distancing from the wagon with the not feeling it.

What? Questioning someone, or disagreeing with them on theory, is NOT a statement of suspicion. You need to re-evaluate your level of reading comprehension.

Also, my list is obviously LS and Jason.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

Where's the pokeball?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Shos' response to MoI seems really faked.

VOTE: shos

Also 176 is him freaking out as if he's going to be lynched, for no reason at all.

Why is the capital Y scummy for Nero? How would editing his sentence in that way be something scum would do?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 193, shos wrote:@LS:
their logic is: shos asks why they think it's only one scum faction -->that means shos does not have a town win condition, since if he did then he would know.

I dunno what veracity is, but either way, once again, I was not looking for associative tells. Stefan acted scummy but not so much that I'd vig him. so I'm not basing everything I do on the assumption that Stefan nis scum. therefore, Sala's vote on him looked bad to me, despite the fact that itwas on someone I think is scummy. I really can't see why everyone seems to think it's DA WOHRST SCUMTELL EVAH. it's not even slightly scummy imo.

abouththe Y thing, for the 1341324134th and final time: This is what I wrote

In post 159, shos wrote:
le quote:
"Its a loaded question and You and or the actual scum are gonna jump all over it but I guess if they do and I get lynched today you guys lynch soley off of my wagon."
Anyone noticed the captial Y in the middle of the sentence? My interpretation of this is what he started the sentence on that word (You) and then after making the post, he stopped and looked at his post and added the 'its a loaded question and'. Do you guys ever look at your posts in review before you post??? I wanna hear opinions about this.

DID I SAY THAT IT IS A SCUMTELL ANYWHERE?!?!?! FFS GIVE ME A BREAK

YES. You did say it was a scumtell SEVERAL TIMES - later, when you said it was "suspicious" and "scummy," as Nero quoted. You are arguing semantics now. Further, asking for opinions on the matter when you first proposed is a clear call for others to find it scummy and help you get the wagon to take off.

Now, once you realized you stuck your neck out too far, instead of sticking to your guns with something you believe in, or just saying, "Oh, well, I thought there was something there, oh well, still think he's scum," you're much more concerned with YOUR image and getting people to understand that YOU DIDN'T SAY IT WAS A SCUMTELL, even though you said it was scummy so there is functionally no difference.

That's scummy as hell.

In post 222, Majiffy wrote:Seeing as we have 3 wagons with 4 votes on them (CMAR, Stefan, Shos)
the people on the following wagons
should either present a cohesive case in their next post and urge people on the leading wagons to switch to their wagon or figure out which of the aforementioned 3 wagons they support the most.

last survivor, SSBF/JasonT1981, SirBastion, Fourseen Circumstance, Toogeloo, Nero Cain

I basically agree with this, but only because I'm pretty ready for shos to die. I feel good about this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #337 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am

Post by Amrun »

whee gotta catch up here
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #431 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 248, SnakePlissken wrote:@NeroCain I asked to stimulate conversation and also, to give me some idea of where I should be looking a bit closer on day 1, without being called scummy for it, hence the gut feeling comment. Usually if you ask for reads, people seem to believe it as a scum tell for lining up scum kills or something.

So back from a weekend away and I see MoI is already White Knighting the town.

Unvote, Vote MoI

In post 249, shos wrote:meh, I posted that one before work, did not notice you asked for that short explanation lol
I'll go for the easy ones first:

mcstab's posting ratio is tiny, much much tinier than how he plays when he is town. even when he did post (before going into V/LA) just look at his posts, they are empty and are much not like mctown.

Stefan - his posts were generally bad as reaction to his already-bad gamestart. specifically, that unvote-to-make-RVS-vote was seriously bad imo. he kept flailing when being pushed, and while he does post often and not-one-liners, his posts are almost void of any content.

Amrun - first hunch was introduced with the stefan-amrun interaction about their first game. then he made that post where he voted LS with no reason, while in the same post saying that he doesn't like stefan or something, and that he is willing to vote jason or something. He was the only one to, not only not take my answer to MoI, but say that he thinks it was *fake*. Now I really cannot see why anyone in the world would fake what I wrote there. if I tried to battle on about how that does not mean there's one scum faction, or I dunno, say OH WOW HOW COMES I DIDNT SEE THAT MESOSTUPID than yes, but really, to me it looked like a bandwagon jump on me. Now, while posting this, I believe that mcstabs hould be at the buttom of this list of 4. amrun is definitely more scummy than a metabased lurk. looking at his latest post, he is also one of those who keeps arguing about the semantics as good reason to vote me, but meh, that could by now be applied to half the active people so ignore that.

and finally, YOU nero! lol
well first comes to mind the masterful misrepping of practically everything that I say. the rest was just based on my reread so I'll ISO you tomorrow. I'm sorry to abruptly stop, my gf just arrived so :)

In post 263, Majiffy wrote:I like to use my indoor voice.

In post 294, StefanB wrote:Okay the suicide bomb was a fake daykill that should have killed me and the acused. (since it was fake nobody died)
SSBF: I am thinking about it, for different reasons. Here I posted that only to make the gambit more believing. It didn't work because we have not Fourseen and the mods were very fast.
So your reaction is very strange.
Sir Bastions made me laugh in a nice way.

Shoes: There is one think I don't like about your claim, there is somethink missing: A NAME. Nameclaim please.

In post 314, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'd also still like anyone who hasn't done so to respond to this, or actively refuse to do so:
In post 267, OhGodMyLife wrote:Everyone tell me the one person that you are most confident is town, ready... go!

halfway through this shit and why is shos not dead
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Amrun »

aw fuck sorry guys for that last post

also sorry for my lurkaderp... I'm v/la on the weekends and this was a holiday, then when I came back my wifi/electric was out and so many pages had cropped up I dreaded reading them. My bad.

In post 248, SnakePlissken wrote:@NeroCain I asked to stimulate conversation and also, to give me some idea of where I should be looking a bit closer on day 1, without being called scummy for it, hence the gut feeling comment. Usually if you ask for reads, people seem to believe it as a scum tell for lining up scum kills or something.

So back from a weekend away and I see MoI is already White Knighting the town.

Unvote, Vote MoI

THIS POST IS INCREDIBLY SCUMMY! This is an extremely high level of image consciousness. The only thing that mitigates its scumminess is how readily snake admits it. He volunteered it himself. Meh.

In post 249, shos wrote:
Amrun - first hunch was introduced with the stefan-amrun interaction about their first game. then he made that post where he voted LS with no reason, while in the same post saying that he doesn't like stefan or something, and that he is willing to vote jason or something. He was the only one to, not only not take my answer to MoI, but say that he thinks it was *fake*. Now I really cannot see why anyone in the world would fake what I wrote there. if I tried to battle on about how that does not mean there's one scum faction, or I dunno, say OH WOW HOW COMES I DIDNT SEE THAT MESOSTUPID than yes, but really, to me it looked like a bandwagon jump on me. Now, while posting this, I believe that mcstabs hould be at the buttom of this list of 4. amrun is definitely more scummy than a metabased lurk. looking at his latest post, he is also one of those who keeps arguing about the semantics as good reason to vote me, but meh, that could by now be applied to half the active people so ignore that.

ps this is all wrong

Your responses to MoI were fake in the sense that they were not genuine. They came off as stiff and rehearsed.

Also 0% of my vote on you is based in semantics.

Why would you refuse to push your preferred lynch candidate?

In post 294, StefanB wrote:Okay the suicide bomb was a fake daykill that should have killed me and the acused. (since it was fake nobody died)
SSBF: I am thinking about it, for different reasons. Here I posted that only to make the gambit more believing. It didn't work because we have not Fourseen and the mods were very fast.
So your reaction is very strange.
Sir Bastions made me laugh in a nice way.

Shoes: There is one think I don't like about your claim, there is somethink missing: A NAME. Nameclaim please.

What were you hoping to see out of fourseen with this gambit?

In post 314, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'd also still like anyone who hasn't done so to respond to this, or actively refuse to do so:
In post 267, OhGodMyLife wrote:Everyone tell me the one person that you are most confident is town, ready... go!

Probably Stefan at this point.

In post 400, Cobblerfone wrote:There is something gnawing at me though: why the 2-shot? Why not just doctor? If Shos is scum and if they weren't provided fakeclaims, then at least one of his buddies is crafty like mac & cheese.

Uh, hello? 2-shot doctor is A WAY easier fakeclaim for scum to keep up because they don't have to worry about endgame issues

In post 418, StefanB wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Shos

He isn't at L-1 like I thought, so yeah.
What I think happened is that, you added the name after I asked for it.
I has already been brought up that some people have names (I am claiming one), others have not (Tog).
I will just let that stand as case of strange mods.

About his killlist:
Shos is now wanting MoI, Nero, Amrun, SSB and Empking dead.
In post 401 you asked Amrun and Empking to rethink your vote on you (that heavy implise that you think they are town) In one post, doesn't make seens.

What happend to your scumread on me and on McStab, just forgotten?

This is a really insightful post from StefanB and I like him as town.

shos' response is incredibly scummy; he says, "I wasn't calling them town, but I want my scumread Amrun to 'come to her senses!'" This says flat out that shos knows I am genuinely scumhunting because I am town, but the fact that he claims I am a scumread shows enough cognitive dissonance to kill on sight.

K PLZ KILL SHOS NOW

SKETCHY, CONVENIENT SCUM CLAIM? CHECK

SHADY PLAY? CHECK

kill it
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #436 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Amrun »

You have failed to express why shos is a bad wagon except "shos claimed 2-shot doctor," which is totally laughable. Got anything else?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #437 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, wouldn't starting a stronger wagon, from your point of view, also stop the shos wagon...?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Amrun »

Sorry for the triple post, but why do you expect people to unvote shos if you don't show them why cmar is a better place for their votes?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #439 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Amrun »

SORRY again, but please lay out your plan of action re: derailing the shos wagon, Majiffy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh really? Because I read your pitiful iso. Let's take a look again, though, shall we?

In post 222, Majiffy wrote:Seeing as we have 3 wagons with 4 votes on them (CMAR, Stefan, Shos)
the people on the following wagons
should either present a cohesive case in their next post and urge people on the leading wagons to switch to their wagon or figure out which of the aforementioned 3 wagons they support the most.

last survivor, SSBF/JasonT1981, SirBastion, Fourseen Circumstance, Toogeloo, Nero Cain

In this, you are NOT trying to stop the shos wagon. In fact, you are encouraging it.

In post 227, Majiffy wrote:Vote for Stefan is piss-poor, Post 80 reeks of scum with information, continues said stance in several other posts. Hasn't made any real strong case on Toog except speculation on teams, which isn't scummy, whilst making posts such as this without moving his vote.

Shos' defense seems to be coming from a town perspective. And I think everyone is also incorrectly reading what Shos was talking about re: the Y thing. He was saying it was scummy because he went back and added something to the beginning of the post, not because he just accidentally capitalized a Y. Either way, it's not really scummy, but this whole argument has been blown entirely out of proportion.

This your best defense of shos, but it belies a completely inadequate understanding of what the shos case actually is. No one thinks shos said capitalizing the Y was scummy: LITERALLY NO ONE. In fact, shos was trying to say that going back to edit the sentence WAS NOT A SCUMTELL after he went out of his way to call it scummy. Everyone knew he was calling it scummy, even you.

No one gives a flying fucktit about his stupid non-scumtell. It's about how he presented it and then tried to backtrack.

In post 243, Majiffy wrote:Shos lynch is probably the wrong one. I evidence this by the fact that I'm not voting him, and if you reference my signature, sheeping me = win.

In post 261, Majiffy wrote:I don't get this shos wagon whatsoever.

These types of posts are completely useless.

And this is you saying you won't fight for a CMAR lynch.

In post 272, Majiffy wrote:You could vote CMAR.

In post 274, Majiffy wrote:Ok well everyone on Shos should probably bail ship and switch to CMAR. Because I'm voting CMAR, so it's obviously a winning wagon.

In post 298, Majiffy wrote:Yes. There's a wagon on shos for no good reason and everyone is hurr durr'ing and jumping on instead of joining me in the extraordinarily better CMAR lynch.

In post 336, Majiffy wrote:Nero come back to CMAR.

These look a bit better but still have no substance. Did you actually expect this to have any purpose when you have never presented a good reason to vote for CMAR OR a good reason to unvote shos? That's why I asked for your gameplan. I wanted to know your strategy - you implied you had one that you were acting on. What is it?

In post 357, Majiffy wrote:
In post 355, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Clearly not. All those posts showing an actual case and all.

This is a prime example: you acted like you have refuted the shos case, but you HAVE NOT. You have said something only tangentially related to the shos cases and acted as if it is a refutation. It is not.

In post 372, Majiffy wrote:Well shos wagon is made of hurr durr and CMAR is the likeliest non-hurr durr lynch option.

In post 376, Majiffy wrote:He's also a two shot doc claim...

In post 382, Majiffy wrote:It's going to be funny when you look like a moron for advocating so heavily on the only claimed PR on d1.

And here you get into your most idiotic premise: that the 2-shot doc claim should deter us, without even addressing the dubious believability of the claim. Do you think shos' claim is believable?

Each and every one of my questions still stand. Answer them.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #447 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay, seriously, please point out your reasons for voting CMAR, because I am seeing ZERO.

The shos case has been discussed over and over and over again and the only two people pretending it is about the letter Y are you and shos.

Here are some bullet points:

-He didn't know that the town win condition indicated one scumteam
-He backtracked massively about the semantics issue and keeps pretending people care about it, when in actuality, they care that he kept trying to say he never said it was scummy when he obviously did
-The way he claimed does not add up re: format and flavor

Further, you keep saying that the claim will sort itself out, but IT WILL NOT! That's why 2-shot Doctor claims are so convenient for scum. After two nights, they're off the hook and we can't prove anything at all, especially in a large.

But I didn't realize CMAR had that many votes. My bad. STILL, you have not provided ANY reason at all to vote for him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #455 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay, so seriously, THOSE are your reasons for voting CMAR? You didn't even MENTION HIS NAME. I didn't know who you were referring to. That was ages and ages ago and you haven't updated it or added to your case, which is pretty weak.

The middle part of the shos case, which you dismiss as "bumbling fool" is INTEGRAL, and you don't understand it enough to dismiss it like that. MoI's recent post goes into more things in the same vein. You can't go, "Where is the shos case? No one posts it!" and then just blatantly NOT READ most of what everyone is posting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #457 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

I would have, if I had a reason to. Since I didn't know it was referring to CMAR, I had no reason.

Please answer the other questions I had for you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #460 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

The scum motivation is OBVIOUS: call something scummy, hope for a wagon. When people criticize the scumtell, pretend it was never a scumtell in order to get heat off of yourself. ????
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #478 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Amrun »

If Shos is town, lynch Majiffy with EXTREME PREJUDICE.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #480 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Amrun »

You forgot the rest after the ellipsis! The answer is "is correct."
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #492 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Amrun »

FAKECLAIMS ADERP
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #494 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why does it make more sense for him to bumble over a fakeclaim than a real claim? I read your post, but you're making too many assumptions and therefore reaching an erroneous conclusion.

Many mods provide fakeclaims in the form of names only, and not fully formatted PMs. In this case, it is FAR MORE likely that shos bumbled over the fakeclaim as scum. If the mod provided a fully formatted fakeclaim, then it's just as likely that he did it as town or scum.

Only if there are no fakeclaims does the claiming situation make shos more likely town, and that's pretty unlikely.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #496 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 495, Majiffy wrote:I just said it makes no sense for him to have bumbled over a fake claim. Thus more likely for him to bumble over a real claim.

Yes, you said this. Saying it doesn't make it true.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #498 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 496, Amrun wrote:Yes, you said this. Saying it doesn't make it true.

There are plenty of other explanations, one being that the mod did not format fakeclaim PMs.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 499, Majiffy wrote:I feel like you're all jumping to the extreme end rather than the Occam's Razor approach of two different town roles having similar formatting.

You're not reading between the lines.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #534 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

WHY the fuck would you CLAIM THAT, McStab?! WHY
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #618 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 583, shos wrote:@AMRUN: why do you think it is easier to claim 2-shot than to claim doc.? what endgame issues that can cause? is that another contribution to your stupid shosscum feeling?

Have you ever played in an end-game? 2-Shot doctor is one of the most easily fakeable claims into endgame. A full doctor would almost NEVER survive into endgame, but if he did, his presence would effect the nightkills at night. Scum sometimes leave 2-shot doctors alive (see: MoI in Zach's latest large normal) because their claim is completely unverifiable and it creates a lot of wifom. In endgame, fakeclaiming scum can use the 2-shot doctor claim as a prop without ever having to prove themselves. Most other claims become a liability in endgame, but not this one.

More imporantly, why are you +1ing my FoS on Snake and my questions to Stefan if I am supposedly your biggest suspect?

In post 609, Empking wrote:At this point, Shos is the best lynch even if by some miracle he turns out to be town because we'll have a repeat of today every day until he's dead; and other than find shos this day wasn't the greatest.

This.

This.
In post 612, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: MOI
Claimed scum is claimed.

Post unbeilevably dumb.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #620 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 613, shos wrote:@everybody: did you come to the conclusion that there is only one scum team immidiately upon reading your pm?

no. I saw I was town, did not read the wincon.

This. But later, when I read the wincon, I did think it meant one scumteam.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #623 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Amrun »

I would PREFER you shut the fuck up or start saying something that isn't so dumb I want to claw my eyes out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #626 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 624, Nero Cain wrote:I want more comment on OGML. He will
not
lurk this whole game.

OGML is generally scummy for generically lurking. Why are you going after lurkers on day 1?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #628 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes. I know that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #636 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 631, shos wrote:@Amrun: because your questions were legit.

If I'm scum, then I'm not legit. Make up your mind.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #641 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Amrun »

OH SHIT I forgot Shos supposedly thought Stefan was town.

lol

===============[]
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #643 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Amrun »

that's nice
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #651 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 645, shos wrote:why is this a terrible point? do you, as town, see a post containing a case on a person, and ignore it completely since it's not who you want to lynch?

Are you dense? I was looking through his ISO specifically for a case on CMAR - didn't see one, because it was a tiny, paltry thing buried in another post that never once mentioned his name.

And yes, I know you never CALLED Stefan town. You TREATED him as town - scum can't "trap" an actual town power role.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #653 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Amrun »

I did read your post. You DID treat him as town. None of the things you are saying make sense from a town perspective.

And I have read the game; missing context is a hallmark of reading in ISO as a memory refresher and is a completely common NULL TELL. You're stretching and now resorting to rudeness. It's not going to work.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #664 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 657, shos wrote:*sigh* I really don't understand you guys' logic. what part of it is not understandable? in all context of the 'trap', I AM SCUM. meaning, obviously, that it is hypothetical. ergo, if it assumes stefan is town, IT IS HYPOTHETICAL TOO.

Yeah, everyone gets that - but the issue is that town has no need to entertain hypotheticals in which they are scum and their suspects are town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #669 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

This should be done IN PMS.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #683 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 674, shos wrote:a townie who gets 8 votes and practically attacked by almost every single player in the game probably does, you know.

No... he doesn't. Ever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #705 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 703, OhGodMyLife wrote:Shos is still a bad lynch.

Oh, how you have waxed lyrical on the subject, convincing me!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #715 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 707, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 705, Amrun wrote:
In post 703, OhGodMyLife wrote:Shos is still a bad lynch.

Oh, how you have waxed lyrical on the subject, convincing me!

You're not among the people in this game whose opinions on the subject I care about right now.

Oddly enough, I'm not the only one voting shos. Funny how wagons work.

In post 713, shos wrote:eh well in case you hammer before I post again - I want MoI, Stefan, Amrun, and possibly Maj dead. I also think that Stefan is scum PR - since: he is the one who asked for the name, so he has to be a PR, and he is scum just about as MoI and Amrun are. my last vote on Toog was serious - you guys should be looking at him tomorrow too.

nighty night.

This post is so unbelievably town that my head might explode. If shos flips scum, scum don't have daytalk.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #719 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Amrun »

anti-town.

Typo.

You're stupid.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #722 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Amrun »

Anti before town. Obviously.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #724 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #726 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

Explaining it only makes the problem worse.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #801 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

@MoI:
I'll give you a list, but why me specifically?

I'd most like to lynch Cobblerfone.

VOTE: Cobblerfone

He really fencesat - it looked to me like he was trying his hardest to stay off the wagon but didn't want to be caught off the wagon if shos were lynched. He needs to die.

Other people that I'd be happy to noose up: Snake, OGML, Starbuck, Dryfit. But I still need to do a lot more analysis - I feel like there was so much issue getting shos lynched that the answers are in there, but haven't had a chance to re-read.

@Majiffy - Have you ever considered the fact that CMAR flakes out of 99% of games he's ever in?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #802 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

oh, weekend v/la reminder
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #806 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 805, Majiffy wrote:No. Never been in another game with him.

why didn't you check - or ask?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #825 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 807, Majiffy wrote:
In post 806, Amrun wrote:
In post 805, Majiffy wrote:No. Never been in another game with him.

why didn't you check - or ask?

Lazy.

And you expect this to be seen as town motivated?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #860 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Not really feeling this wagon. It's not bad, per se, but it's not good.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #870 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Amrun »

OGML, why isn't your vote on Cobblerfone?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #873 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 871, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 870, Amrun wrote:OGML, why isn't your vote on Cobblerfone?

Why would I take my vote off of the toog wagon to vote his scumpartner?

So your suspicion is based SOLELY off of that?

@MoI: How about you respond to the list I made days ago and my question, thanks.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #875 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, I suppose - missed that. So why did you ask me for another list when I have given one?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #877 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Amrun »

I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #881 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 878, SnakePlissken wrote:Oh so you've all decided to play follow the leader with MoI on the basis of one lynch? Plus Also MoI you are obsessed with getting me out of the game? If you may have noticed between my V/LA there was a lynch, then we came back and like you I V/LA at weekends.

But I not about to waste my time only to have you sheep herd and decide on who to lynch each day now unil the end.

Mod requesting replacement as I'm not playing with MoI

He's going to turn out to be scum folks.

Seriously, what? Way to demonstrate that you're just not following the game at all.

This is a scummy replace out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #910 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 904, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 903, Toogeloo wrote:I just want to get this straight. Because since I felt shos was town at some point yesterday, and I pushed a counter-wagon other than shos, I am not allowed to hunt using these as ammo for my cases?

Pretty much yes in that it is scummy to base your attacks on premises like "He tried to save Shos ... this is behavior more likely to come from Scum" when you yourself did the same thing and are presenting yourself as Town. Why aren't those you are trying to lynch just as likely to be Town who had a Town read on Shos just like you? If you had valid other reasons to push on someone who protected Shos that would be one thing. But you don't to this point.

This is quite ridiculous, MoI. Sorry.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #912 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Amrun »

It actually is. If you thought someone was town that flipped scum, you don't lose your right to look for scum in other people that supposedly thought the scum was town. That's just silly.

Of course, Toog is also ridiculous for saying we should lynch McStab.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #915 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay. Just from your posting at the time, I got the impression that you suspected Cobblerfone a lot more. Plus I was trying to see if I could goad you onto the wagon. Everyone's ignoring my vote on him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #927 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 924, Toogeloo wrote:Also, if you read my ISO, you will see that I never actually said that CMAR was a suspect. I even stated I was voting him because his wagon was actually going somewhere, and this was right after I stated shos was looking like flailing town.

Did you suspect him or not?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #937 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 929, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 927, Amrun wrote:
In post 924, Toogeloo wrote:Also, if you read my ISO, you will see that I never actually said that CMAR was a suspect. I even stated I was voting him because his wagon was actually going somewhere, and this was right after I stated shos was looking like flailing town.

Did you suspect him or not?

It's my defense that AT THE TIME OF VOTING CMAR those were my only 3 suspects worth pursuing, HOWEVER I did not claim CMAR as a suspect at the time of voting him.

This is all rather humorous of course, because at the end of the day, I guarantee only a stupid town will lynch me.

I didn't ask what you claimed at the time. I asked if you suspected him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #939 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Amrun »

Not now - THEN, when you voted him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #941 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Tnen why do you struggle to make the distinction that you didn't claim him as scummy when you voted him?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #945 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 942, Cobblerfone wrote:
Vote: Toogeloo

Making a contradiction and then tiptoeing around the accusations of contradiction without really addressing them is a scumtell for me.

someone explain to me the lack of cobblerfone votes
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #947 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

I don't know how convinced I am that Toog is scum, though. .-.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #953 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

... what.

WHY
WHY DID YOU JSUT
LKWEJR;AD

NO

NO

i give up
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #961 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 959, BloodCovenent wrote:I'm not opposed to his future downfall.

why not now
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #964 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

So you think cobblerfone is town, ssbf?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #966 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Do I really have to do this?

In post 387, Cobblerfone wrote:So, I guess I won't be waiting for my introduction then.

Hey, I'm replacing Code_X.

You scum Amrun?

How 'bout you SirB?

Vote: Sir Bastion
/pet-wagon vote

About Shos: Early on, I thought he was scum. At the initial claim, I thought he might be town. But putting in the nameclaim afterward, and then SirB pointlessly posting how accurate the claim is? Mighty suspicious, so I decided to do meta and Shos has made incomplete PR claims as scum before (that is, he just claimed PR)

As such, I'm comfortable with a shos-lynch, but want to wait for Amrun to make her catchup post, just in case she's scum.

Out of the GATE, fence-sitting on shos. His reasoning in this and the following post seem to logically lead to shos being a top suspect of Cobbler. But yet, he's merely "comfortable" with a shos lynch. He's not committing, but he's not pushing any alternatives, either.

In post 395, Cobblerfone wrote:
In post 393, shos wrote:this is like the 5th time I'm being called on AtE this game.

Then stop using it.

In this period, he uses strong language against shos, but no vote still.

In post 400, Cobblerfone wrote:There is something gnawing at me though: why the 2-shot? Why not just doctor? If Shos is scum and if they weren't provided fakeclaims, then at least one of his buddies is crafty like mac & cheese.

And this post struck me as off at the time. "Why would scum claim 2-shot doctor?" IDK MAYBE EASIEST SCUM CLAIM EVER? Talked about this at the time. But he supposedly still suspects shos - but is being sideways about trying to chip away at his wagon.

In post 488, Cobblerfone wrote:Logically, I think we should lynch Shos tomorrow or on D3 if he's still alive.

But I'm not seeing many good alternatives in terms of scumminess to his lynch.

Amrun is town.

Vote: Shos

FINALLY votes shos when it looks inevitable.

In post 554, Cobblerfone wrote:Eh, since the name doesn't seem to be easy to find (I tried searching for both revolutionary war doctor and surgeon and didn't get anything on James McHenry) I'm definitely more for Shos being allowed to live another day or two, but no more after that. Still, we can't just keep running people up until they claim, because then, even if we nail scum, they'll claim a PR.

Still at a loss at what to do; it's been a while since I've been in a non-open.

I need to think.

Unvote

Jumps off at first opportunity.

In post 585, Cobblerfone wrote:Can we just all lynch SirB? He has possible links to Shos, he has possible links to CMAR, it's a great compromise-wagon. :P Tomorrow or Day Three, we lynch Shos.

@Shos: what do you say to being lynched tomorrow or Day Three?

Vote: Sir Bastion

He promotes the SirB lynch for "connections to shos and CMAR." If Cobblerfone is scum, SirB is NOT.

LYNCH THIS BUSSY MCBUSSER OMFG
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #990 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 969, Empking wrote:
Unvote, Vote: SSBF

I think scum that attempted to kill Magna panicked.

How the FUCK does that make sense?

Let's break it down:

a) He wasn't roleblocked, or he wouldn't have been tracked to magna.

b) MoI wasn't doctor protected or similar, because SSBF claimed no one else visited magna and (s)he could counterclaim at any time, guaranteeing we lynch scum.

So tell me - how exactly did SSBF "attempt" to kill MoI?

Also hate everyone for ignoring my cobbler case.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #992 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Amrun »

Oops, missed your response, cobbler - not convinced.

p-edit: Okay, SERIOUSLY?

If the doctor is hidden, (s)he is fucking stupid. I seriously doubt that.

If the doctor was ROLEBLOCKED, then HOW WOULD THAT HAVE PREVENTED MOI'S DEATH?

If it was LS (whom I did forget about it), well, that's mighty fucking lucky, is it not?

And HOW did you brain leap to the conclusion that last survivor IS NOT THE SCUMKILL?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #994 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Amrun »

How does it fit the facts better?

You didn't just discuss the possibility of LS not being a scumkill. You straight up acted like it was a fact. That's suspect as hell if it turns out to be true.

For SSBF to be scum at this point, these things have to be true:

-LS had to have not been a scumkill
-LS had to have ALREADY USED his 1-shot Doctor on MoI

EVEN IF those facts are true, watcher is a VERY risky claim for scum right there and I don't buy it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #996 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Amrun »

It actually doesn't. It's obvious why he claimed, even if I think it was a poor decision.

A watcher claim, if fake, WILL out itself by end game. If scum watcher, then he wasn't attempting to kill MoI, so you're still wrong.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #998 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 997, Empking wrote:
In post 996, Amrun wrote:A watcher claim, if fake, WILL out itself by end game.

Getting to the final hurdle doesn't need to be the only goal.

No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean we lynch a probably town watcher because maybe he's a scum PR that has something special to do tonight. That is just stupid.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1000 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 999, Empking wrote:
In post 998, Amrun wrote:
In post 997, Empking wrote:
In post 996, Amrun wrote:A watcher claim, if fake, WILL out itself by end game.

Getting to the final hurdle doesn't need to be the only goal.

No, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean we lynch a probably town watcher because maybe he's a scum PR that has something special to do tonight. That is just stupid.

Or scum PR who wants to make us more likely to mislynch down the line ("Yo, saw blah kill blah. Lynch lynch.")

At most, scum gets one mislynch out of it. You're being so silly.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1002 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

If he wanted one mislynch out of it, he could have just NOT CONFIRMED toog's claim.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1006 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Lurking CMAR is one of the easiest targets of all time. lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1008 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1010 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1009, Empking wrote:
In post 1002, Amrun wrote:If he wanted one mislynch out of it, he could have just NOT CONFIRMED toog's claim.

You're just being obstuse now. "Why would he not claim Watcher to extend his life and mislynch someone of his own choosing when he could've got Tooge lynched and died the next day/night?"

The risk/reward for scum is just completely untenable. You're making the worst argument ever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1013 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1011, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 1008, Amrun wrote:Why?

i wasn't sure if you realized that i had replaced CMAR, and if you thought that CMAR was still in the game.

Of course I know that. That doesn't explain why you asked as opposed to reminding me, if you thought I forgot.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1015 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Amrun »

My question is why did you ask me for a READ on you because of that?

And that quote was obviously referring to Majiffy saying CMAR wasn't an easy wagon yesterday.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1027 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Amrun »

Why not more cobblerfone votes, moi?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1029 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Amrun »

Because even though all of the above is true, I don't know that scum would go completely out of his way to go HEY, LOOK AT ME! I'M STUBBORN! I'M WRONG! I'M GOING TO BE WRONG FOREVER! LOL!

It would be a LOT easier for scum Majiffy to go a different, more acceptable, route after sticking his neck out so far for shos yesterday. I would say it's POSSIBLE for him to be scum, but not LIKELY.

You still haven't told me what you think of Cobblerfone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1032 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Amrun »

p-edit: actually, majiffy - do you have any scum games?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1064 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Amrun »

Empking, so let me get this straight. You think BOTH Toog and SSBF are scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1066 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1065, Empking wrote:
In post 1064, Amrun wrote:Empking, so let me get this straight. You think BOTH Toog and SSBF are scum?

No just Tooge. I think I was wrong in my immediate reaction to SSBF.

Okay. It's possible Toog is scum. If SSBF is town, it actually makes it MORE likely Toog is scum if there are a lot more other roles... It really depends on the PR spread, so I'm not too concerned about it right now. It will out itself in time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1100 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

catch up tomorrow
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1106 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 am

Post by Amrun »

Majiffy, why aren't you voting for Cobblerfone?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1121 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

Majiffy, WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING COBBLERFONE?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1152 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Share your reasoning, toog.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1155 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh. Hmm.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1231 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: cobblerfone

no way is cobbles scum with ogml, so i am not interested atm

empking v strange kill
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1238 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1236, Sucrose wrote:Not useful at all to you, but useful to me, I know McStab is town.

If you weren't intending to post it, why this part?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1242 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

Who wast the "you," then?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1244 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

For what reason? I can't tell.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1246 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

No - why did you at one time intend to post the whole string of notes, but then change your mind until asked for them?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1308 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1307, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see any point in having OGML claim. He just needs to die.

waht
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1310 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

stop being so fucking stupid

this game has already shown that they are willing to lynch pr claims. or did you forget?

you're being deliberately anti-town throughout the game and it's fucking annoying. i don't even think it makes you scum. just stupid.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1312 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

yes, some people resisted, but MOST people used deductive reasoning and decided he was the best lynch.

no matter if that didn't happen, lynching without a claim is ALWAYS stupid unless it's deadline or the player has totally flaked.

what question - the sarcastic, meaningless 'did you forget?' of course i didn't forget. i have been slightly busy but i've said things when i felt they needed to be said. i'm annoyed with the game because they won't lynch cobblerfone and insist on lynching omgl for no discernible reason.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1315 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1313, Toogeloo wrote:If OGML's role were important to staying alive, I imagine he would have claimed it by now. What concerns me, is that he is scum, but he's less important a role than someone else who could have been lynched today, so he's hoping to be the lynch.

For the record, since I didnt crumb it, should I state who I tracked and the result for N2?

yes
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1319 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

it's not that claims always CHANGE something. it's that if we accidentally lynch someone with important information it is ABSOLUTELY'S town fault.

and don't get me wrong, i'm not AGAINST ogml's lynch, but it's not my lynch of choice. i'm not particularly for it. i'm not particularly against it. if i were against it, i'd have been fighting for a long time and you would know it. it seems to me, though, a lynch of laziness rather than any display of scumhunting whatsoever. i don't think ANYONE really had a valid reason that i know of besides 'lol he doesn't post that much and he's not that forthcoming' which is not a towntell but not really a scumtell either.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1320 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

but whatever. it's not reversing now. nero, you better keep your word. i want cobbler dead.

VOTE: ogml
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1324 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1321, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1320, Amrun wrote:but whatever. it's not reversing now. nero, you better keep your word. i want cobbler dead.

Ok, enough of this shit Amrun.

If it wasn't already fucking clear as Day Cobble is confirmed Town. 100%. I'd lynch you 100 times out of 100 if I had to chose between the two.

Why did I consider you Town again?

is cobble really your mystery partner? :(

fucking hell.

toogeloo, who do you think ogml would have been protecting, since it's apparently not cobbler.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1330 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1329, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I think it should be blatantly obvious that it's more than just those two that is going to get OGML hanged today.

for some, yes, but all of those arguments were so blase that i don't even remember them, which means i thought they were stupid and/or uncompelling when i read them originally.

my point is just that today hasn't been a grand push to lynch ogml because he is SCUM for x, y, and z reasons that make him scummy. it's been a passive, lame day where people have voted for ogml because meh, why not. and he dug that grave for himself, so that's whatever, it's just that most people on the wagon aren't even passionate about it, which is weird to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1343 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

4) he's town
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1344 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

don't get me wrong, i'm hoping for 2, but pretending that 4 isn't a possibility is silly
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1349 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

That's fine, but assuming everyone else posts that way is a bit silly.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2020 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

TOWN, HOW DID YOU LOSE THIS? HOW? SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”