American Revolution Mafia, Hostilities have ceased!

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

confirm
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 31, jasonT1981 wrote:VOTE: Sir Bastion

Caught scum.

'Sir' is a British title that can only be granted by the queen or king of England..... this is American revolution. Therefor someone with a British title given by a reigning monarch must be scum.

Actually Sir can be used in a number of different countries under the rule of a monarchy (like say Denmark or Sweden), and even in the british empire it wasnt an exclusive honour bestowed by the queen or king and could be bestowed by commonwealth nations such as for example prior to 1921 it could be used for Irish lords or until 1981 for Australian citizens.

In post 26, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: Sir Bastion

Serious vote.

super seriel vote!

Eenie meenie moe

vote snakeplisskin
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Because SB is scum. Check it.

Forrealz though, the whole history lesson is lame. I'm not sure if it's just "SB lame" or "Cheeky scum lame."

It's a degree in 20th century european history and politics lame :D
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 86, SnakePlissken wrote:There is so much going right now I'd be interested to get everybody's top 3 scum picks based on gut feeling currently? Don't need reasoning, just an idea of where everyone is at currently

For me

CMAR
StefanB
McStab

Im going to start taking a look back at what has been occuring now.

Hmmm I'd say

StefanB
Amrun
-----

But it's all gut and tingling parts at the moment.

Will give a reread when I get a chance but for the moment
unvote
I feel RVS is over, unless the last page and half was all with a strong tone of sarcasm.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

You I think cause Nero Cain asked you a question earlier.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 137, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 136, Lastsurvivor wrote:why is Sir B not playing this game?

Looking at the player-list Bastion will get sorted out in the first few days either by Nightkill or Night action. Spending any more time worrying on that end is a waste of resources (limited playtime) at this juncture.

I had to double check the player list to make sure I didnt owe most of the players money or something :D

thoughts...

Toogoloo's partner theorying bugs me cause day 1 team hunting rarely ever works but I will admit the timing of stefanB and amrun does rub me up the wrong way, but not enough for lynching one of them day 1. StefanB's absence of course is stalling things up since his wagon is the only one in town at the moment and he really needs to address it.

LS and Nerocain's spat is headache inducing mostly cause it's a lot of energy with no pay off. Considering it's been dragged out quite a bit but neither is willing to back it with a vote. Instead LS is waiting on stefanb and nerocain has been bouncing around a bit. I will say someone bringing out the chainsaw term (even if it is as pointed out used incorrectly) but not following it up with the pressure of at least a vote says a lot to me.

Crymeariver has made a lot of calls on who is town and then in reverse criticises nero cain for calling a lot of calls on who is possible scum.

So that bugs me too.

So where to push?

The misuse of chainsaw and the bigger misuse of not following it up with any sort of pressure seems disingenuous so I think it deserves a vote for now
vote: Nerocain

If you felt LS was chainsawing why didnt you follow up with any pressure, especially considering your vote at the time was on a RVS at the time?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 145, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 143, Sir Bastion wrote:
The misuse of chainsaw and the bigger misuse of not following it up with any sort of pressure seems disingenuous so I think it deserves a vote for now
vote: Nerocain

If you felt LS was chainsawing why didnt you follow up with any pressure, especially considering your vote at the time was on a RVS at the time?

ummm....my vote is on Jason. Why would I be voting LS?

Oh since you made an accusation of a common scumtell on LS at post 95

but didn't vote Jason until post 135

I'd say there is a substantial case for disingenuous play. It's about 40 posts of game activity in size and says to me that this is a player who's not really involved in his scumhunting.

If you had been on Jason before the little spat I wouldn't be raising an eyebrow at this, but you were still on your RVS votes (you did 2 strangely?) for that entire exchange with LS.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

So why didn't I vote Jason right off the bat? I wanted to give Jason a chance to respond first.

and what spurred your decision to put the vote on at 135 then? IF you were waiting for a response before voting, then why the change in heart and voting when jason hasnt posted except to say that he'll get to those questions.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 158, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@SirBastion – any completed scum games here on MS I can take a peek at?

sure

I have 3 scum games but 1 died during the crash earlier this year.

The other 2 are:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=19236

and

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22039
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 190, FourseenCircumstance wrote:
In post 189, StefanB wrote:Hm,

probably should note that I am not believing this is budying,
but check for yourself in the hunt for my partners.

You do have partners?
vote: StefanB

unvote, vote foreseen circumstances

Really needed to be on that wagon huh? Any excuse would do. I like how one line of sarcasm is worth more then 2 posts of your own thoughts on other players.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

No nuke?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Huh..

If that's true then no point me sitting here
unvote, vote CMAR
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

hmmm the whole role claim has problems here and there with me, as there doesnt seem to be a consistency with the pms.

But if we want grounds to believe shos, consider that his flavour is accurate.

James Mchenry was a surgeon for the continental army based in Pennsylvania http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McHenry
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 353, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 352, Sir Bastion wrote:But if we want grounds to believe shos, consider that his flavour is accurate.

James Mchenry was a surgeon for the continental army based in Pennsylvania http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McHenry

So you think scum aren't provided with Mod prepared Fake-claims Bastion?

Yes or no.

no I dont believe they are as I've never seen a mod do that here on Mafiascum so far in my experiance on both sides of the game. I've seen scum prepare fake claims in the qt prior to a game though, but I find it hard to believe they would go to the trouble of sourcing a prominent name of a surgeon of the war.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Agh you are about the chrono trigger one (I stopped following that after I died on night 1) so there are grounds for mod provided fake roles.

More to think about.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:Are you kidding me? A good chunk (3/4) of all large theme games have fakeclaims.

In the five theme games I've played in so far only one has had fakeclaims provided.

cobbler wrote:Vote: Sir Bastion/pet-wagon vote

awww I'm getting more of these lately :D might be a bad sign.

In post 408, shos wrote:Also, thought coming to mind.
if you really believed I was scum - why would you tell the mod that DF wasn't voting me? O_o.. wouldn't it just be easier to discover it aftergame? XD

OooOOOooOOOoooO

thought coming to my mind, why didnt you spot the mistake?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sorry been away, catching up right now.

But very quickly:

In post 416, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve looked at your threads. The only completed Theme games you have that I can see are –

Otherworld Mafia (no fake-claims)
Chrono Trigger (full fake-claims)
Flame Warriors U-Pick (unable to tell due to Tiger Attack but given it is a U-Pick fake-claims are not generally part of the set-up).

So I only see two actual valid games (U-Picks are semi-open and thus not a valid Apples to Apples comparison).

What other 2 are you referring to?

Furthermore frankly your very limited sample size I find troubling. Tomorrow morning I'll probably throw some more relevant stats at you.

Quickly to answer this I was part of the my little pony theme game that got eaten completely by the crash. I cant talk of the other one.

As for Shos

stephb wrote:Majiffy, SirBastion, OhGodMyLife, snakeplissken, shos, Nero Cain, toogeloo

Can anyone of you twll me how you can still see shos as town?

There seems to be some cross wires on the if it's a fake claim that was provided or did shos bumble it in trying to please everyone. Problem I have is with both scenarios there are flaws with the logic. If it a provided fake claim how could he end up delivering such a mixed up claim that doesnt match up with other claims and came in bits and draps and if it's something he made up then it's a very detailed with period specifics that indicates genuine flavour.

As Majiffy says Occums Razor makes me think he's town. He has crumbled under the pressure though.

But

there are things that make me feel uncomfortable

shos wrote:@SB: since I trust the modcount. there really is no reason for anyone not to mention such a thing if they notice it on them.

Such as this, you never looked at the posts of the players voting you? Just followed the modcount. That is really odd for me. Especially when it's a player with so few posts such as dry-fit.

@stefanb: I dont know if I asked this already but why did you reveal your gambit before fourseen even returned?

unvote

I moved onto crymeariver due to the suicidebomb gambit, I've no stomach for this wagon anymore until we hear crymeariver's thoughts on the shos wagon (since when he last posted he had shos down as town)

vote: Fourseen circumstances
I really dont like your posts so far. You had the weakest reason to join the shos wagon and your only post since is to give a thumbs up to someone elses post.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

cause the case is out of date due CMAR being not here.

No point to it til he gets back
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 524, McStab wrote:I'm going to come out and say this now before I ever end up under pressure. I've been really perplexed as to how to properly play this role, so I feel as though coming out and claiming it right now is really the best option (given that I'm under no pressure and I'm doing this without having any scum motive to do so):

I'm Benedict Arnold, a Beloved Princess. Basically my character will be mad and let the British outflank us for a Day if I get betrayed by the rest of the Continental Army.

So yeah, don't lynch me. If I can't be trusted, vig me, because nightkilling has no impact upon it, but just don't lynch me. I figured I'd say this now so that everyone has fair warning not to lynch me in the future.

As for shos' claim, I'm sure fakeclaims exist, but I don't think we should risk lynching a claimed doc today.

Mcstab I have one question that will tell us a bit more about shos.

Does your role have a flavour name for beloved princess like what shos claimed for his?

You didnt provide one in your claim so I'm wondering if you even had one.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 557, StefanB wrote:About Benedict Arnold: First think after hearing that name I thaught Traitor (even I know that story) but I am very positive we have a vig (large with only one scumteam and no killingrole too long) so not for today I think. Despite the name my first reaction to that claim is okay, sounds true.

Thats what I thought as well but again like mchenry earlier these flavours seem very accurate. benedict arnold fits a BP because when you look up Benedict Arnold you can see that his reason for being a traitor was because:

wiki wrote:Despite Arnold's successes, he was passed over for promotion by the Continental Congress while other officers claimed credit for some of his accomplishments.[3] Adversaries in military and political circles brought charges of corruption or other malfeasance, but most often he was acquitted in formal inquiries. Congress investigated his accounts and found he was indebted to Congress after spending much of his own money on the war effort. Frustrated and bitter, Arnold decided to change sides in 1779, and opened secret negotiations with the British.

last survivor wrote:and that James McHenry is fairly obscure, I'm beginning to think James McHenry would have to be a fully provided fake claim if Shos was scum...

there are 3 physicians of the revolution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McHenry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Williamson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McClurg
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 667, Nero Cain wrote:If a subject or person is popular the chances are that there's more articles about it. As an example I searched George Washington and got 567,000,000 results but a search for James McHenry only got 8,400,000 results. Maybe its *slightly* reading in but I think there's a correlation between popularity and "ease to find"

Am I understanding the idiocy of this statement correctly?

Are you saying that you did a search for 'james mchenry' and got these results...

*sigh*

The issue is not how well documented James Mchenry is, the issue is isolating down the chances of it being a name shos plucked or being one provided, genuine or fake.

If it's a name he plucked, you wouldnt start the search
with the name!

you would start with searches like:

american war of independence doctor

or

american war of independence surgeon

and seeing that the wiki for american war of independence surgeons doesnt have him (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:P ... Revolution)

It pretty much isolates this down to a mod provided fake claim or a mod provided genuine claim.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm writing something up, but does anyone know what the actual votecount is atm?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 608, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The question remains - multiple players have contradicted your impression that Fake-claims and Fake-names are rare. Yet all you've said was "Hmmm, need to rethink" and gone on to make no further conclusion on the point.

I might as well get to this and others now

-My thoughts were that I agreed with a number of your points on the issue specifically this point you made:

This game is a heavily themed Game. Not providing at the minimum fake-names would resort in a mass-claim that would force the scum to all claim a VT role since they cannot be sure what names are safe to use. This destroys them both via PoE (name-claimed players are auto-confirmed Town) and makes sure then can be auto busted by Tracker / Watcher / Rolelblocker / Jailkeeper roles if they go anywhere on top of Cops / Hiders / Masonizers / whatever other investigation role you can think of.

Which I cannot refute as a solid point and I agree with it.

It's also relates to another issue I am reluctant to talk about on day 1, perhaps tomorrow.

Moving on with my thoughts

The
CMAR wagon
, really Majiffy you should have looked at why I was on the wagon, I moved over to it due to stefanb's claim of suicidebombing, if anything I was just adding extra pressure, if CMAR wasnt providing content my vote was not doing it's job the way I want and I wasnt particularly interested in a CMAR lynch, I'd still wouldnt be interested as he is skirting the replacement hole far too much for me to make an effort. Sadly fourseen circumstances seems to be pretty much the same, though I still dislike his posting. Honestly the shos wagon has been driven too hard for my liking and the other wagons lack the content for me to add anything other then pressure.

Cobblerfone's compromise
is interesting mostly cause of how early you suggested going for a compromise lynch, I think you suggested it 6 days before deadline? Now nothing wrong with a compromise lynch, in fact one I saw happen very recently proved very beneficial. But they should be brought up I say within a week of the deadline at the earliest, especially if the deadline is on a weekend. But six days was very early for such a suggestion.

my IIOA
was mostly an action to keep myself active when I was too busy to go in depth and directly address issues like now, in other words I was avoiding being prodded.

Saying that I am somewhat irritated that you butted in, much like the early game argument over who should answer what question etc I would think that unless you were going to actually push on me it would have been wiser to leave my IIOA for Nero Cain to refute rather then giving me a slap over the back of the head as you did. I think you have more then enough this day flexed your muscles in being popular with town so unless you were going to change your vote on to me then I fail to see the point of that backhander other then making yourself feel smug.

Then Nero Cain does something which really makes me wonder if you are really this good or just incredibly lucky. His and shos vote looks really bad. Naturally because they are voting me but also in their timing. Sadly I'll never know if it is a genuine outrage or if he is capitilizing on your post.

shos had already drawn more of my more negative attention as the game has drawn on (accusing his wagon of all being scum, jumping around trying to get anything moving to take pressure off himself)

Nero Cain for the very reason you've drawn up has perked my interest, looking back over his iso he has been on and off the shos wagon all day.

So it is that with the deadline looming, and my confidence in shos town waining and my honest disinterest in the other options I am declaring my intent to hammer at
midnight GMT
which is two hours from now, since shos wants to say something. So I'll give him the time and for anyone else to make any last minute statements.

Thank you for listening to a rambling, tired, also still a bit sick unemployed man :(
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 714, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 711, Sir Bastion wrote:Then Nero Cain does something which really makes me wonder if you are really this good or just incredibly lucky.

Why would I be good and or lucky for voting you?

not you moron

MOI!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 717, Nero Cain wrote:ok...so why is MOI good and or incredibly lucky?

Because either he intended to goad you and shos into making such inflammatory posts or his post spurred such a response without his intention.

urgo incredibly lucky or incredibly good.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

annnnd

hammer

vote shos

sorry it took longer then planned was playing Day Z and lost track of time.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

hmmm

ok MOI you get one post to rub it in on how awesome you are
JUST ONE!
and then we will move on

meanwhile

vote nerocain
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 822, BloodCovenent wrote:@Sir Bastion

Why the vote on Nero? just wondering.

Based on the events to the later half of day 1

MOI wrote:@Shos and Nero – why is SirBastion scum? I don’t recall either of you really doing much to lay out that suspicion and the fact that you both jump convienentlly right after I call him out is suspect.

At this point if Shos is scum Nero needs a bullet or rope immediately. He jumped off the Shos wagon early when it became viable and has been looking for an alternate wagon (OGML, now SirBastion) ever since.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4326084

me wrote:my IIOA was mostly an action to keep myself active when I was too busy to go in depth and directly address issues like now, in other words I was avoiding being prodded.

Saying that I am somewhat irritated that you butted in, much like the early game argument over who should answer what question etc I would think that unless you were going to actually push on me it would have been wiser to leave my IIOA for Nero Cain to refute rather then giving me a slap over the back of the head as you did. I think you have more then enough this day flexed your muscles in being popular with town so unless you were going to change your vote on to me then I fail to see the point of that backhander other then making yourself feel smug.

Then Nero Cain does something which really makes me wonder if you are really this good or just incredibly lucky. His and shos vote looks really bad. Naturally because they are voting me but also in their timing. Sadly I'll never know if it is a genuine outrage or if he is capitilizing on your post.

shos had already drawn more of my more negative attention as the game has drawn on (accusing his wagon of all being scum, jumping around trying to get anything moving to take pressure off himself)

Nero Cain for the very reason you've drawn up has perked my interest, looking back over his iso he has been on and off the shos wagon all day.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4326825
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

sorry again for the lack of posts.

This time it's completely my own fault. I really need to put a VLA up for the rest of this week & weekend

I was waiting on another player to post as I had my suspicion based on some earlier events of the day but that player replaced out instead so I got stuck with this aimless thought.

as for the current wagons

Cobbler's vote on me initially on day 1 made sense to me cause the last time we played together I was scum (and if I remember correctly quite infuriating as scum)

but the compromise suggestion was never really answered well (it was partly and the blame was on me using wikipedia) and is still quite suspect. Especially in how early it was suggested.

Nero Cain is noticeably accepting of the initial vote on him today, which rubs me up as a false play for second guessing:

yep. I was wrong. Probally going to end up being the days lynch so mislynch away. In the meantime gonna put my vote down on scum.

hence even despite my absence I havnt jumped wagon as I wanted to see if he changed his tone at all during the day which honestly

Toog's claim and the resulting hoopla has me sad :(

when I get a bit more time I'll give my thoughts on it and also a change in my vote probably.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Right...

unvote, vote: Majiffy

Despite looking like simple sheeping of MOI I have a genuine reason for this and if majiffy flips scum I will tell all tomorrow, if he flips town I will still explain my reasoning, let's say though that if I am right then we will have a another scum lined up after this for the noose.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

They are role related and you can work why I didn't act at the start of the day based on my earlier post (but if you are too lazy it has to do with a player that replaced out)
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Someone take the shovel off toog...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

children children...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

As requested: snakeplissken
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sorry about that I have another game that is really tight atm.

As for here, You'll need to give me a night to read over some things and I'll pop a vote down.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1265, Dry-fit wrote:I'm not sure what MoI's reasoning is but Sir B did promise yesterday he'd give us his reasoning for his Majiffy vote, which he hasn't done yet. Sir B hasn't made a real post today however, so...

Yeah

for those in the other game that just finished, you know why I havnt been posting, for those not, I just came out of a game where I played scum and it helped me learn an important lesson.

I cant play town and scum parallel in 2 seperate games (let alone 4 as it was during the period I was playing the above game) I find it surprisingly hard to switch between honest straight forward town play and manipulative scum play.

Rather surprised at that.

Anyway I promised a full claim today regardless of how majiffy flipped and here it is. Sorry Phillamonn this is going to be a claim for you as well pretty much.

I'm a
neighbour
and snakeplisskin/phillamonn is my only neighbour

at first I thought that would have put odds quite high that he was also town

but then during night 1 snakeplisskin pushed the same notion as majiffy would later do day 2, that the whole push by MOI day 1 was an epic scum bus.

That coupled with snake asking if I'd played against bloodcovenent before and if he's any good made me suspect.

I held off posting much early day 2 because I was waiting to see if snake was going to back majiffy or avoid him but when it became clear he was replacing out and day 2 was stalling I decided to take a chance on what my gut was saying and it was wrong.

As this is finally my only game active now I will try my best to be much more active and I have a notion I want to follow up but it will have to wait a wee bit longer.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

@Sir B – What is your name? Do you have Daytalk? Who is scum?

I have no name, I am just a soldier of the contenential army (neighbour) but I'm from the colony of New york.

We do not have daytalk

Right now I am falling back on earlier suspicions, I notice that both nero cain and OGM both took the same response to pressure on them with a *dont care* response. But fourseen's posting on day 1 really irked me and he has done nothing to change my thoughts since.

So those 3 would be where I'd like to put pressure.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1276, Toogeloo wrote:My biggest reason for thinking that Nero is town is because shos put a lot of effort, to the point of falling on himself all over it, to make a case on Nero. I think there are easier ways to bus a team mate, and shos was trying too hard.

So your thoughts on nero are based on shos actions.

What about nero's? He did have a tendency at the end of day 1 to hop off the shos wagon when it was gaining traction...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

@SB-How does you being a nieghbor make you suspicious of Maj?

Because both him and my neighbour were echoing each other, I thought perhaps majiffy was through snake was seeing how amendable I was to going after MOI and also weighing up the risk of continuing to push on the CMAR/BC slot on day 2.

As I already stated, I held back initially running with these suspicions on day 2 due to snakeplisskin replacing out, but as the day wore on the more I decided to go with my gut and see if my suspicion was correct.

as stated when I originally voted:

Despite looking like simple sheeping of MOI I have a genuine reason for this and if majiffy flips scum I will tell all tomorrow, if he flips town I will still explain my reasoning,
let's say though that if I am right then we will have a another scum lined up after this for the noose.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Whats so interesting about me voting for him before he gives results? Also, he didn't give results yesterday so what makes you think he'll give them today?

Makes it feel disingenuous to me.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

the neighbour chat was mostly quiet:

night 1:

I cracked a joke that MOI was going to rub in him being right on day 1

Snake responded that he hates MOI and was tempted to replace out because of him, warns that moi could be scum and that he will tunnel on us, and when he find out that we are neighbours he will still push for the lynch so we should hold back for as long as possible. (This warning made me suspicious)

I mention I have an notion on some roles hinted at from day 1 but I give no details

Snake asks what the roles are and asks me If I've played with BC before

I completely lie and say that I had played with BC a lot and he's really good (truth is I only played with him once that was parallel to this game at the time) I also completely make up that I had already worked out that we have a jailkeeper and jack of all trades in the game (complete BS I just picked those two at random)

Night ends

Snake leaves a message saying sorry he's replacing out

Night 2

I'm left twiddling thumbs for a bit

Snake comes back but learns a replacement has been found so leaves again

Phil asks whats the plan and situation in the game

I say it pretty much has been MOI running the show day 1 & 2

Night 2 ends

Night 3

I ask who did phil thinks was scummiest on the ogm wagon

He says honestly himself but that aside probably nero he doesnt have a handle on the game yet

I respond that yeah nero rubs me the wrong way but a player I am leaning town has strongly come out defending him so I'm a bit fooeh on it all, but the lynch went through rather quickly so perhaps scum were at risk might look at other wagons.

I then said I'm looking at the cobbler wagon and cases

-no response

night ends.

Which brings us to today.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1379, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So SirBastion -

You were lurking scum in Ice's game and used that as an excuse why you were inactive here. Why hasn't your scum-hunting actually picked up since that game ended?

sadly my only excuse is bad timing, between ice's game finishing and the hammer on on ogml life got in the way and I had put time aside at the weekend to give day 3 and good working over but by friday the hammer had already come so I decided to wait out twilight instead.

Also - do you still support a Phil wagon?

Honestly, I'd have to get back to you on that. my gut's been wrong once this game already so I'd rather have my head involved in this decision more.

though even if I did support it, I'd be cautious of voting until this double voter issue is resolved (if I vote and a double voter is already on the wagon then phil is already at l-2 and we wouldnt know it.)
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ok lets see

I think fourseen's claim needs something more, while I wouldnt want a full play of his abilities, I think if he claims he has used one ability then he needs to lay it out in full that 1 action.

Yes my input has been crap. But here are my thoughts

I suspect phil mostly because I didnt like snake's interaction with me night 1 qt. That is always hang over his head, but there has been little since to set me off. Though the night 3 comment of admitting he himself was the scummiest action on the ogm wagon bugs the hell out of me for the same reason ogm and nero cain bugged me with similar posts on days 2 and 3. The roll over, yes I have no excuse so lynch me if you feel so sure attitude. It always makes me think its a ploy by scum and I almost always want to lynch anyone who says it.

Which goes a small way to explain my still strong thoughts on nero scum, I also didnt like toog's defence of him by using shos actions towards nero rather then nero's actions towards shos.

Fourseen has bugged me from the get go so he's either just a bad player or bad scum.

either way I think today will be the last day the notion of sheeping MOI will be a viable choice

vote fourseen
more details!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1450, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 1446, MagnaofIllusion wrote:UNVOTE: Fourseen

Until we get this sorted out.

In post 1445, FourseenCircumstance wrote:But, I used my my "Rose-Tinted" Glasses last night one shot Tracker, and BC Visited MoI last night.

@Blood - Confirm or deny Four's claim.

Also for the record the existence of a 1-Shot Track ability in a JOAT claim means that there is in all likelyhood scum in the (Four / Toog / SSBF) set.

@Four -
why were you not in the least bit suspicious of Toog's claim given that your Own JOAT abilities supposedly contain a Town Tracker shot?

Deny. I'm just a VT. I think the claim of a 1-shot tracker is being used to discredit one of the other players. Really doesn't sit well with me at all.

I'm keeping my vote on Fourseen

hmm

Didnt like you claimed as well as denied, you should have just denied.

but I would like to hear some sort of response about four not cc'ing toog.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

i can't see how denying and not claiming, would beneficial to the town at all.

If fourseen is scum *which you claiming he is lying makes very likely* and the theory that scum are power role hunting based on the night kills, you being targeted as the supposed target of his tracking only makes sense because you are one of the few players left in this game who hadnt claimed or heavily crumbed a power role. With you admitting that you are a VT, then fourseens lynch wont be as much of a waste for scum as it could have been.

Also the above is one of the only few reasons I could see scum gambling on claiming they tracked you and not play it safe (as pointed out, why not claim the power was used prior to night 3 and say they tracked one of the many dead vt's)

unless this is some wonderful bussing going on?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1491, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I had a Angel Wincon, and the Person I was Meant to Protect Has Died :(

was it empking?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1495, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1493, Sir Bastion wrote:was it empking?

Why are you asking him when he clearly is making it up?

Seriously - an Angel Wincon as a JOAT who can only use his abilities once? Really?

we've had one scum who has almost certainly had his fake claim provided, this one seems less so thought out, I want to poke at it.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1608, Phillammon wrote:He started by stating that there is a scum roleblocker, and probable daytalk, and saying that nero will need a full claim to avoid the noose.

actually i said there is probably
not
any daytalk, due to how easily fourseen self destructed, if scum wanted him to survive they would have been (as my scum partners were in a recent game) very anal over the details of his claim.

aside from that the report is pretty accurate

the death of toogeloo is interesting since he was someone MOI snapped at a bit, one would think he would have been kept around to continue distracting MOI, so perhaps scum felt more restricted then even I expected on their kills.

BUUUUUUUUUT

we still have the issue of the double voter.

As for nero cain's claim my biggest bullshit factor is the ogml track on day 2.

this post makes me think that this track never happened.

if you'd had tracked ogml you would have wanted him to make such a claim cause if he claimed any sort of pr then you would have him busted dead to rights as a scum player lying that you could have cc'd. your actions towards the ogml wagon does not fit with someone who knows the player was inactive the night before at least.

so
VOTE: NERO CAIN
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1617, Nero Cain wrote:oh look. He doesn't doubt my claim, just one of my results. I was giving you some town cred for being voted by Shosscum but I guess it could have been a last ditch effort to distance.

way to duck and dodge...

I think me doubting your result means I also doubt your claim.

I have no doubt you are probably are native american flavoured. But as the game has already shown, there is ground for scum to be flavoured as non British (Shos was German) and it's historically accurate to have native americans fighting on both sides (if Empire Total War are to be believed...)

I am also curious as to why you followed sucrose last night since you came down to such a disagreement with the other claimed power roles in this game yesterday would it not have been more productive to confirm their claims by following them last night?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

If you doubted my claim then you just should have said "nope, not a second town tracker" but no. This looks like scum trying to play it safe.

duck and dodge

duck and dodge

duck and dodge

Answer why despite being a tracker you didnt want OGML to claim on day 3

What other town prs are there? The only town CLAIMED PR is Tammy and I don't think tracking her again would really do anything. I really don't understand why you are upset over my track of the prince as opposed to you or Phil.

Of course as scum you knew toogs was going to die last night :D
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1621, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:SB

Call it OMGUS or whatever you like.

You sittin' there screaming oh "Nero is ducking and dodging" while you are not answering my questions is stupid and hypocritical. I claimed town tracker, instead of sayin' "nope I doubt your claim" you attack a
SINGULAR
track. Not even all my tracks, just one one.
ONE!!!
Which makes no sense 'cause if you thought I was lying then you'd doubt all my tracks. This is 'cause SB knows that I'll flip town and since he knows that I'm town he knows that I'm telling the truth but he has to fabricate "proof" of why I'm "scum" but he can't right out say that I'm lying since I'm not.

You do know how scumhunting works right?

You made a claim, since 3 of the 4 people you claimed to have tracked are VT or equivalent and the fourth you already made your big shout and pony over the last day. Then the key point should be if there is consistency between your actions during the day vs the results available to you as each day comes in.

Which a quick look over your posts shows there is an inconsistency between your position on ogml and his wagon and the knowledge you had access to at the time.

In post 1620, Sir Bastion wrote:Answer why despite being a tracker you didnt want OGML to claim on day 3

He was a distraction and needed death + a vt claim from him wouldn't change the way I felt about him and he could have been goon scum anyways.

1. You didnt know he was a vt at that point

2. This is not about what his role was it is about how you are using your role and how that post does not look like a post from a tracker at all.

You seem to be missing the point here, if OGML was scum or not,
you
as a tracker who had tracked him had the most information in the game at this point on him, if he had claimed any sort of power role not only could you have cc'd him, but you could have used his claim that you knew was false to see who was prospective scum partners.

In post 1620, Sir Bastion wrote:Of course as scum you knew toogs was going to die last night

Cute. If you weren't scum trying to power lynch a PR you'd know why I didn't want to track Toog anyways.

So how do you know that there are other town prs other than Tammy?

Why are you upset that I tracked Sucrose?

I don't see any way to avoid my mislynch but after I flip He Who Takes Up the Snow Shoe, Indian Tracker and ally of the continental army you guys lynch SB ASAP.[/quote]

I'm upset because you are claiming you tracked a role that you know cant CC you. You could have tracked any of the unclaimed (such as stefanb or dry-fit) or the more prominant players (such as MOI) both of which would have been more productive uses of your role, since the impression we are getting is that there is at least a scum roleblocker still in play. But you went for sucrose, a player who if is town we knew wouldnt be going anywhere and the chances of being scum are about as on par as anyone else in this game. But as a scum player claiming...he's a safe choice.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1631, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think about SB who is throwing doubt on ONE track and not on the whole claim?

Are you an idiot?

Or just a republican?

By pointing the inconsistency with that one track shows that the whole claim is bullshit.

by the way

Maybe. I had thought Toog was on to me so I wanted to fool him.

slip?

Balance and role issues are not my strong suit so I don't know how likely it is that town would have two tracker and a watcher.

If we had a scum team with a lot of active nightroles it would make sense, but so far we only know of 2 goons for definite and the high possibility of a roleblocker, there is also a possible double voter but the last day either means they bussed fourseen or are not scum and a tracker/watcher would have no effect on them.

There has been no strong indication of any serious messing around going on at night with the scum team so 2 trackers looks unlikely.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Moi thoughts on the double voter action yesterday? Bussing or Other?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Moi took no action and he's not vt so that theory goes out the window
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

interesting....if nero flips scum will we have isolated the double voter?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

votecount done and confirmed that those currently on this wagon are not the doublevoter.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1603, King George III wrote:
Our love for our people is unquestionable. Traitors be damned!

FourseenCircumstance (6): Toogeloo, Sir Bastion, Phillammon, Cobblerfone, MagnaofIllusion, Sucrose

Tammy (2): FourseenCircumstance, Nero Cain

Not voting (5): Tammy, StefanB, Dry-Fit, Pine, BloodCovenent

Leading Vote Getter:

A lynch has been achieved.

In post 1699, King George III wrote:
God has given Us dominion over the New World. We shall not surrender it lightly!

Nero Cain (4):
Sir Bastion, MagnaofIllusion, Phillammon, Cobblerfone,

Not voting (7): Tammy, StefanB, Dry-Fit, Kimor, BloodCovenent, Nero Cain, Sucrose

Leading Vote Getter:

With eleven alive, six votes are needed to lynch.

Edited to reflect Sucrose unvoting while the VC was being compiled.

Uhmmm

We have an oddity

As you can see yesterday we had the double voter strike (7 needed, only six voted)

and yet everyone that was on that wagon was briefly on the five man wagon a moment ago. before George corrected himself, if one of us was the double voter, Cain should have been hammered when sucrose voted

So we may need to re-address this double voter power...
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Hmmpf

well my worse fears came true (not the mislynch yesterday) but with both me and phil still alive and with MOI and cobbler still alive it seriously raises questions if we should be organizing a few lynches to confirm claims.

Specifically MOI and cobbler, I'm leaning to believe the claim because of how risky and ambitious it is and a small part of me hoped that the last few nightkills and events indicated some form of isolating by the scumteam with intent to securing the kill.

But I would have thought with a possible roleblocker blocking tammy and the number of unclaimed roles left greatly diminished that scum might have tried to remove MOI from the game last night.

Right now honestly that's my biggest fault with MOI, his continued life seems odd. It's not incredibly odd, considering every player town or scum we've lynched and has called for his neck to swing next every damn time so perhaps scum are waiting for that wave of suspicion to rise enough that town will hang him.

So much doubt that I cannot justify lynching him, perhaps a lynch of cobbler to confirm, but then that leaves MOI open to be killed off the following night if he is confirmed.

Perhaps better to leave such a choice til just before lylo.

So my suspicions are as follows

Phil bugged me with his late turn around yesterday in saying how much sense fourseen was suddenly making, knew something the rest of us didnt?

This post by BC has me raising an eyebrow

that and I am still not ruling out that scum where a major force in cutting fourseen loose (a point that also weakens my resolve of an uber scum play by MOI as that would mean he needlessly cut two of his teammates)

Those would be my two biggest suspects

After that Tammy has not anything of value yet and nero's flip does raise questions on the existence of a roleblocker or not.

Kimor is as he stated himself above, very behind and we wait with excitement

sucrose is a null as is dry fit.

I guess that leaves MOI and cobbler as the closest to a town read that is just as likely to flip into a huge scumread, so frustrating.

As for last night's chat with phil:

I promised a big post (which this is actually most of because I hadnt finished before night ended) but discussed the increasing paranoia the two groups (moi, cobbler & me and phil) are going to have with each other from today onwards and depressingly how the only proof me and phil can provide is to die.

Phil doesnt see MOI as town saying the effective mason he claims, seems more effective then mason.

I responded that I rather not lynch MOI because he's pro-active and it be better for the town to lynch cobbler instead if we must as he is less active and it allows us to keep a strong player if he is indeed town

Phil agreed but aired that it looked like MOI was setting up the mislynches.

And that is all.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

btw anyone have an idea of why there are both named patriots townies and unnamed vanilla townies?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1767, Phillammon wrote:I was saying that I'm not arguing the scummy things because 1) They're scummy and 2) My slot did them. As I said, I am fully expecting to be the lynch today.

Phil you know already that I told you this is one of the actions that always sets me off thinking the other is scum, so if you are town you need to *not do this*
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sorry I've been away

Been working on the post production of my film (fundraising here to get it finished: *hint* *hint* http://pleasefund.us/projects/night-of-brian) so been naturally quite busy.

But I was going through the hammers to see if it would help me at all in my thinking. Also been rereading a bit.

It hasnt helped a lot. But I'm curious about the OGML wagon and hammer, I sadly missed most of that day due to commitments (see above).

We know now fourseen was bussing shos, but the question is was he alone on the wagon as a busser or not. Also I am backing down on my BC suspicion due to rereading day 1 and the hoopla over CMAR. If shos was a more powerful scum role I might believe it was bussing but he was a goon.

As for the phil wagon my rereading has thrown up one doubt that is bugging me, his claim

So far every scum has had a name, including goons and I am almost 100% sure I didnt drop any hint of me having a name or not prior to needing to claim. So how much of a risk was it for scum to go first in claiming his role when he could have easily just waited for me to go first. That makes me uncomfortable in lynching phil at this moment.

*sigh*

ok

elsewhere I think the report from both trackers that not only did tammy visit MOI, but did so on 2 seperate nights gives some strength to the argument that he is a watcher. especially as MOI had softclaimed his role during day 2 if I remember so SSBF returning night 3 would not make sense for a roleblocker (and if he was a roleblocker then MOI shouldnt have been able to mason cobblestone.)

sucrose wrote:night 1-SB went nowhere
night 2-OGML took no action
night 3- SSBF visited MoI
night 4-Sucrose went nowhere

Also Toog's Results:

Night 1- SSBF visited MoI
Night 2- Dry-fit takes no action
Night 3- MoI takes no action

so that really leaves kimor, sucrose and dry fit and I notice dry-fit has genuinely lurked through the game, 30 posts and never being replaced, while kimor is the third player in his slot. So there is more ground to dry-fit lurking over simply not having time. Sucrose is a bit up and down and there is the risk of his claim.

but for now

vote: dry fit

In post 1699, King George III wrote:
God has given Us dominion over the New World. We shall not surrender it lightly!

Nero Cain (4):
Sir Bastion,
MagnaofIllusion, Phillammon, Cobblerfone,

Not voting (7): Tammy,
StefanB,
Dry-Fit, Kimor, BloodCovenent,
Nero Cain,
Sucrose

Leading Vote Getter:

With eleven alive, six votes are needed to lynch.

Edited to reflect Sucrose unvoting while the VC was being compiled.

In post 1603, King George III wrote:
Our love for our people is unquestionable. Traitors be damned!

FourseenCircumstance (6):
Toogeloo,
Sir Bastion,
Phillammon, Cobblerfone, MagnaofIllusion, Sucrose

Tammy (2): FourseenCircumstance,
Nero Cain

Not voting (5): Tammy,
StefanB,
Dry-Fit, Pine, BloodCovenent

Leading Vote Getter:

In post 1352, King George III wrote:
Vermin. Plain and simple vermin.

OhGodMylife (7): Super Smash Bros Fan, BloodCovenent, Sucrose, Phillammon,
Nero Cain,
MagnaofIllusion, Dry-Fit

Cobblerfone (3): Pine,
Amrun, OhGodMyLife

FourseenCircumstance (2):
Toogeloo, StefanB

BloodCovenent (1): FourseenCircumstance
Phillammon (1): Cobblerfone

Not voting (1):
Sir Bastion

Leading Vote Getter:

Hammer was achieved in #1318. This is not a mistake.

In post 1176, King George III wrote:
Majiffy (8) BloodCovenent, MagnaofIllusion, dryfit, Super Smash Bros Fan,
Sir Bastion, StefanB,
Cobblerfone,
Empking, nero cain

Cobblerfone (6)
Toogeloo, OhGodMyLife, Amrun,
FourseenCircumstance, Sucrose,
Majiffy

Not voting (2) Starbuck, SnakePlissken

Leading vote getter:

In post 729, King George III wrote:
Our merciful nature sometimes amazes even us.

shos (10): MagnaofIllusion,
amrun, empking,
Super Smash Bros. Fan,
lastsurvivor,
Fourseen Circumstance,
StefanB,
Cobblerfone,
toogeloo, SirBastion

Toogeloo (2): CryMeARiver, shos
CryMeaRiver (1):snakeplissken
Amrun (1):
OhGodMyLife

Nero Cain (1): McStab
MagnaofIllusion (1):
Majiffy

Sir Bastion (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting: Starbuck, Dry-fit

LEADING VOTE GETTER:

A lynch has been reached!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

So let me ask you a question SirB –

We know scum have fake-claims of some sort provided to them (both shos and Fourseen claimed names that were not counter-claimed). You can debate the how detailed those claims are (are they full PMs? Are they just names). Given this – if Phil is indeed a scum Neighbor do you think the Mod would NOT have provided him a Town claim that makes sense in context of his Neighbor’s claim?

deja vu for some reason.

I have already made it clear when it comes to matters of how much mods provide scum in the way of claims I am entirely ignorant of. I've not yet had the joy of playing scum with provided claims and the one game I was in where they were provided I was killed night 1 by the scum and didnt check in on it til it was over.

As for your question, I dont know, it sounds too convenient to me to have a claim provided that is tailored to protect your role specific, I would have thought provided fake claims were unique but not tailored. I look at the two claims we've had this game, one was very effective due to in part what it contained and because of when it was claimed (day 1) and the other was downright broken and amateurish that was caught up almost instantly when he started claiming all these extra bells and whistles. They dont sound so tailored to me. It sounds like they have a list of roles and fourseen picked his without thinking it through.

Perhaps you are right and phil is the only scum not to have a name because he is a neighbour or he was given an example neighbour pm. I dont know. But it's bugging me enough to keep me awake all night *grumble*

phil
where are you from in your pm?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Can we also get an update from all claimed roles about last night please.

Obviously as a neighbourless Neighbour I did sweet feck all last night.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1820, Tammy wrote:I don't have any reports different than the last few nights.

Just for clarity, you watched MOI and are assuming you were blocked again?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I have ideas of how things are and want to revisit certain issues, but I think the claims should come first, so I think we are all waiting on kimor right now.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

mod: Could we get a prod on kimor please
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

slandaar you need to claim first and foremost, even before you read up on the thread so we can get to work while you are catching up please
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

MOI revealed on day 2 that he was a mason recruiter and he later revealed cobblerfone to be his recruited mason.

This was questioned all game until today because cobbler is now dead and has flipped *recruited mason* now unless you know some incredibly unlikely way MOI can be still scum THEN BLOODY CLAIM NOW!!!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

MOI everyone's claimed

so its:

1. Tammy: Watcher
2. BloodCovenent: VT
4. MagnaofIllusion: Mason
9. Slandaar: VT
10. Sucrose beloved Princess
11.Sir Bastion neighbour
19. Dry-Fit VT

You promised some more content based on the unclaimed side of your role after everyones claimed.

please deliver it now
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

What lack of kill on night 1??????
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Also I agree with bc that dry-fit would be among my chief suspects. Along with Tammy followed by slander and sucrose.

Moi is obviously my biggest town read and I'm fairly comfortable that bc is probably town
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

VLA for the the weekend and most of the weekend after due to a death in the family
If it's too long then it will probably be best to replace me as there is no way around this situation.

This is a copy pasta of a post I was putting together earlier:

MOI's point on BC and me is an excellent point (and I think) I'm the only person still alive that voted is something I'm surprised has not ruffled more feathers from both town and scum. Perhaps we are not exactly at lylo yet and they dont want to risk the backlash onto BC after me getting lynched?

Also the reverse of this is that the shos wagon with the exception of me and tammy are now dead or confirmed town.

And the OGML wagon still the largest lynch with unconfirmed players: OhGodMylife (7): Super Smash Bros Fan, BloodCovenent, Sucrose,
Phillammon, Nero Cain, MagnaofIllusion,
Dry-Fit

majiffy's lynch being second: Majiffy (8) BloodCovenent,
MagnaofIllusion,
dryfit, Super Smash Bros Fan, Sir Bastion,
StefanB, Cobblerfone, Empking, nero cain
(since I know I'm town I consider the OGML one higher on the list)

The nero cain and fourseen lynchs were almost completely town pushed :( except again I'm not confirmed and neither is sucrose
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I think the bc's reaction to how his wagon was almost entirely made up of town says a lot about alignment. His unwillingness to even push a notion of me being scum with shos on his wagon says even more.

vote BC
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

7a 4tl?

7 alive, 4 to lynch
Last edited by King George III on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

It also adds strength to the argument that the reason BC didnt seem to want to seriously look at the almost entirely town filled wagon on CMAR on day 1 was because it wasnt Mylo.

Now though is almost assuredly mylo.

need to remember who slandaar replaced and see how his flip changes the wagons.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1942, Tammy wrote:SB - im confused by what you mean by he didn't want to look at it because it wasn't mylo.

Counter wagon today.

If BC had pushed and succeeded in lynching me yesterday as the only remaining unflipped player from the cmar wagon on day 1, then he would be under a tonne of pressure today as I would have flipped town and it would mean that chances are pretty good shos was bussing when he joined his wagon

If it was mylo yesterday then the above would be a non issue as the game would be over.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1942, Tammy wrote:SB - im confused by what you mean by he didn't want to look at it because it wasn't mylo.

Counter wagon today.

If BC had pushed and succeeded in lynching me yesterday as the only remaining unflipped player from the cmar wagon on day 1, then he would be under a tonne of pressure today as I would have flipped town and it would mean that chances are pretty good shos was bussing when he joined his wagon

If it was mylo yesterday then the above would be a non issue as the game would be over.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm going to assume that the scum double voting won't be a factor today.

uhmm ok...

I am not going to assume anything. We are very likely in mylo now.

Who are your top 2 scum suspects? (everyone answer this please)

For me it's bloodcovenent and dry fit.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Can we please get a prod on dry fit.

Considering that every other player in this game suspects him then I seriously think he needs to start giving some damn input.

for god's sake lastsurvivor has more posts then him and he was killed night 1!

Though we could read it as providence that he has the exact same post count as fourseen.

Of the two, I'll support a BC lynch today.

why BC over dry fit?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I am waiting for an answer to my question since its mylo I can't pressure with vote so the lack of communication is worrying
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ok

Sucrose I really need your answer on why you want to lynch BC before dry fit, a quick search of your posting history shows you have constantly named dry-fit as either your top or 2nd highest scum read (but rarely if ever voted him). So wanting to lynch him before Dry-fit is odd.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

anyone else finding the above laughably difficult to swallow?
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

right screw it.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry but I'm going to do something rather then nothing

vote: Dry Fit
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

you at the moment.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

interesting lack of reaction to the vote.

Tammy interesting thoughts on double voter, but again like sucrose earlier there is a lot of assumption on mechanics which we cannot confirm or deny. I am more inclined to believe from the people who were double voted (all players who were clearly under pressure the day before) and who were not double voted (day 1 and players who's lynch came out of the events of the day) and also the number of trackers and (possible) watcher I am inclined to believe the double voter is a night power, I did suspect Tammy it might have been you as one of the two days on record of you visiting MOI there was no double vote, but there was a double vote on the day of your 2nd visit [which was fourseen]. So it's clear there are too many variables to get a working model so I think it's more important to discuss interactions.

More specifically dry fit was named by everyone as a top suspect, if he was town then the scum team should have been all over my vote by now hammering for a win. (this is of course working with what I know already...I'm town)

Of course BC hasnt posted, so perhaps if tammy or sucrose were his partner they are waiting

But we will cross that bridge when BC posts, in the mean time I like to think that dry fit flipping scum confirms that his partner had no issue on naming him a suspect and throwing suspicion in his direction.

Which is why Sucrose is jumping up and up my scum list because:

once

twice

thrice

four five six seven eight nine ten eleven

eleven times.

You can say he goes all the way to eleven with how much he suspects dry fit.

Yet how many times has he voted dry fit...

Not once throughout the game did he vote his most constant suspect.

And then today he not only again opts out of backing a dry fit lynch but states he is more willing to lynch BC, a player who he had previously named as one of his stronger town reads. His justification:

I've been having bad luck jumping at the obvious targets, and because of process of elimination.

Aside from the target you have named every day but never voted...perhaps you should trust that gut of yours.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

tomorrow is the deadline...just a reminder
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

If dry fit isnt scum now...then the scumteam are very cruel :(

letting the clock tick down.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

well this is it I guess.

If Dry-fit's not scum then this game is pretty much over now with the next vote.

though at least no double vote :D
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Lets make this clear the issue at heart here is not that you are suspicous of BC, it's that you have not acted on your suspicion of dry-fit all game despite you saying you are suspect of him numerous times.

And as I said earlier we have no idea of when the DV is applied or how it is.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

please please please please please please please please
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

*sigh*

Sorry everybody I was very wrong.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 1994, Sucrose wrote:I am curious to know why SSBF tracked MoI again once he knew he was a Masonizer. Man did I get led astray on that one.

he didnt claim tracker, he claimed watcher.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sir Bastion - I'm sorry. The scum team wasn't drawing it out because we're cruel...just very paranoid and cautious. I wanted to vote last night, but I was so afraid that if I voted it would make it obvious I was scum and you'd unvote before BC got a chance to vote. Though when he didn't vote today, I kinda wanted to scream because I had a six hour drive home and knew that there was no way I'd be able to do anything if suspicion started to go towards him

actually you not voting last night is what gave you the win. I had the weekend off and had abused the steam sale quite a bit, so decided that I'd throw my vote out on my biggest suspect but unvote the second it looked like I was barking up the wrong tree, the shos and fourseen lynches pretty much confirmed there was no daytalk so I was confident enough I'd get back and unvote before both of you could vote. But when both you and sucrose continued posting without voting and then bloodcovonent posted without voting I began to feel very confident about my reads.

If you had voted last night I would have pulled my vote straight away, hell even if you voted today I would have pulled my vote, it was because sucrose voted before you that made me think I had got it right, I thought he was being skittish on me pulling him up on the dry fit distancing.

speaking of dry fit...please in future when the player who was killed day 1 has more posts then you by the end of the sixth day of the game, you really should consider replacing out officially. I could not fathom any reason why someone would lurk this far into the game unless it was tied to a power.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

You probably might have got snookered after we lynched four seen as you wouldn't have been able to double vote and people would wonder why
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I was waiting for the scolding by teacher :(
Scum:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”