petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1894, Nachomamma8 wrote:a little more time, more in depth posting on peta and N.

peta:
peta didn't really have any strong reads Day 1, and I didn't think he made an actual effort in order to develop stronger reads. There was also the manho vote, which was pretty strange in that he saw a scummy post by manho, then goes back to check his meta, then finds that his meta doesn't make him scum, but votes him anyways. I don't see the purpose of checking someone's meta if you're going to vote him anyways, and it makes it look like he was just trying to create a thought process that looked townish. Then there's the PM vote which was set up with "yeah, I don't see how PM is scum, he's null to me" and "yeah I see how PM gets attacked because he gets attacked for posting a lot" then ends up following KoC's "even if he is town, he is useless" reasoning, which is strange to me, considering he seemed to care about why PM actually was scum and not just PM, but then just dropped it completely and followed along.

day 2, there's the KoC vote, which I thought was pretty cool because of the whole "I'm just sheeping townreads on this one", which means that he wouldn't really get towncred for making a vote like that, but he later sneaks off the wagon onto Bitmap and jumps back on only because he thought KoC was a better lynch than Rach even though Rach hadn't done shit, which is another ":/" moment now that Rach has flipped scum PR.

After that, there was the flash konowa lynch which is enough of a shitshow where it doesn't count for shit, and then a bunch of bouncing inbetween 4nx and things and then an interesting interaction with N in #1259, #1261, #1264. It's the first strong push peta really has on anyone, but it's mostly due to them being a useless piece of shit and the promise that he will hammer him whenever he reaches L-1, but not really anything beyond that. It's unlike anything he's posted for the entire game and it makes me want to call it distancing because that would make so much sense, but it's also possible peta was just honestly frustrated with N and his lip regardless of alignment, so just ging to point this out and leave it here.

Then there's this:
petapan wrote:i mean my problem here is tonally i read N as town where rachmarie is super scummy but circumstantially has interactions suggesting she might be town, strategically though i don't think she's a great lynch at all based on the dreams. neither is likely to ever be of any value to this game whatsoever.

so i'm stuck here being fat and useless because because i'm too afraid to vote either of them

which happens after peta defends Rach against 4nxi3ty for a little while, but is a setup for her to live until she appears in a dream which would allow her to get a lot of actions without still having to do shit. i don't think that he would be so brazen to defend both of his partners the same way like that which makes me lean town on N again, but I honestly wouldn't put him past it at this point. Then after this, he begins to prod at Rach, but never follows up on it, which again is weird and looks like mild distancing.

his effort post is cool and mostly correct, but it's nothing spectacular and postures for a vote on the biggest wagon and doesn't really have a second big read which is still sort of crap

so either peta is scum and got away with a ton of bullshit or he is town and has a ton of unfortunate coincidences

not going to quote-stripe this but do feel the need to respond buz you're off on a few things

i found manho's meta null at best - it wasn't like it cleared him of being scum, just that in general he posted that way, so I had to go back to reading the post itself. granted i could fake that as scum but to do so in such a wishy-washy manner? nah.

pretty sure i was reluctant to vote PMysterious for a long time, because he's a dumb kid what gets lynched a lot. the reason i eventually decided to vote him was because of the "i'll get you for this" post because why would you threaten revenge on someone who dayvigged you as town - then he said "no i would have reacted differently if i knew it was fake" which ensued i kept my vote on him because jesus christ he failed a reaction test as town. pretty sure i let myself get talked into that one.

bitmap vote was - he was a player in the dream and i reread and got a feeling based on him being kind of a whitenoise poster. i felt the way the rach wagon sprung up, it was a wagon to lynch the inactive/lurky player over a player with legitimate scumtells - and it was. it just happened to be on scum. i underestimated the willingness of scum to bus. i always do. but. i could see myself acting with regard to that wagon the same way as scum, because i know i have before - bussing the goon in order to save the scum PR who's starting to pick up heat. i don't know how to defend myself when it's something i
would
have done as scum, but i'm
not scum
- makes me feel like a stupid newbie because i know the truth but can't prove it

me being pissed off at N is a rage-tell, all there is too it. he shattered my shell of cool aloofness with his dickery. dw about the associations, they're a waste of time.

here's the thing though i've been reading 4nx as scum for a while, but i was sort of half-unsure if i thought staeg was scum and therefore should not trust his dream but in general 4nx isn't putting much analysis into his posts this game, i remember him doing that and townreading him fairly confidently in abarat 2, and here he's just flat. i think i explained that already. i can't find any recent scum meta of his to compare, his games from 2011 are like reading a completely different person

if you put a gun to my head and asked me who is scum from the notme pool, i'd say N or staeg (depending on flip) but like, everyone there has reasons for me to see them as town and reasons to see them as scum, it's very hard to prioritize. sorry?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1898, DeasVail wrote:I'm not sure about the dreams being confirmed regardless of alignment thing, because if scum choose them, I think it could be how it is with only one of the dreams being correct. (Please tell me if I'm missing something though, as I'm often quite derpy with these things).

the dreams as received by a town player are guaranteed to be accurate. to do otherwise would be bastard modding.

if staeg is scum, the information in his dream is contained in nacho's drea. meaning the dream he outed is still accurate. vice versa if nacho is scum. if they are both scum, the info is STILL accurate because one pool has staeg in it and the otherr has nacho in it. in no possible instance is the info untrue

so i forgot to mention an important part of my theory - the names generated in dreams aren't just thrown out there to a player, there's a 'memory' for them as well - look at the flips. tracker of the dreamt. vigilante of the undreamt. so clearly, these are roles that are limited in who they can target based on who is named in dreams. so the mod has a list they're saving up somewhere of the names given out in dreams. it's 100% NOT a coincidence that nacho's list today is a composite of already known information. i know that dreams cannot be influenced by the moderator but that doesn't really rule out the method of selection as being less than random given certain conditions. if tomorrow suddenly someone gets a list of names with like 3 people in it then nacho should die immediately but i think he's too smart to make an outrageous fake like that as scum. depending on how scum decided to play they may have decided or realized that faking dreams is risky, so i wouldn't really clear staeg. but yeah again 1 scum in {peta, nacho, empking, 4nx} and 1 in {N, staeg, jarvis, deasvail}
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1900, greygnarl wrote:paraphrase of the wall wars?

they're really not that long

nacho thinks i am scum, i think he is town but mistaken however i don't have any great way to prove my townieness

oh i forgot

VOTE: 4nx
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1902, Empking wrote:Are we definitely dealing with no less than two scum then?

there are DEFINITELY two, it is impossible for there to be 1 unless it is staeg in which case he's already lost. that is unlikely.

i do not believe there are 6 scum in a 21 player game. that would be far-fetched.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by petapan »

he's still voting me that's not really setting up

his indecision looks legit, you don't. i'd read empking as scum over him, maybe i'm just terrible this game but can't see it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1909, Empking wrote:I'm not going to unvote 4nx. I aolso think that his recent two posts are the result of olooking for someone else to lynch rather that deep belief in Nacho's scumminess, that might jut be condfirmation bias speaking as 4nx and my foursome include: me, my two townreads and 4nx.

why do you townread me
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm skeptical to say the least
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 am

Post by petapan »

ugh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by petapan »

i really hate this game because i've sort of lost all ability to to discern what is/is not a scumtell so here's my super emotional appeal ultimatum: either lynch me today or not at all because i refuse to be the guy that loses the game in lylo

VOTE: Empking
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #209) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by petapan »

is this real life
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1932, Jarvis wrote:DeasVail
Empking
Greygnarl
N
Nachomamma8
Petapan
Staeg

Vote: Staeg

no, jarvis. we lynch out of the smaller group today. that's me/nacho/empking.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1935, Jarvis wrote:you/nacho/empking/staeg

No guarantee the dream is genuine. And since I get the benefit of deas/N/staeg/greygnarl too, this is a much better lynch from where I stand.

both nacho and staeg outed it i don't see how it can NOT be genuine i swear i explained tihs like 3 times yesterday
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by petapan »

2 scum in a group of 4 seems insane
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

i hate everything
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 am

Post by petapan »

i don't know what to do anymore
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #215) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by petapan »

should i hammer

staeg say something
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:10 am

Post by petapan »

yes. whoever got a dream claims it today, then we no lynch because this is the one time the nightkill will actually matter
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by petapan »

VOTE: no lynch
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by petapan »

i want my money back this dream thing is a bummer
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by petapan »

you can do that while also voting DV today because it's going to be more informative that way
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by petapan »

also i finally get to say for the last time that, legit, this is the first time i've been in a lylo situation as town

it's less thrilling than i imagined
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by petapan »

does anyone know offhand gammagooey's scum meta I noticed a thing

and I think I've said the first time as town comment the last few times I've been scum at lylo I'm no slouch

maybe not the very last time I don't remember
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by petapan »

The Scott Brosius PYP open (although that one was practically a fluke because elmo is a moron), and as maxwell in peregrine's playground mafia in NY.

I noticed he came out with a lead vote on seastorm which is interesting because even though pretentious idiot theory says scum like to vote their buddies early game unless they're someone like AGar who is wacky and powerbusses I feel like they're more likely to vote town

this puts me no closer to solving DV/N but I noticed it trying to glean anything out of flipped scum ISOs and didn't want to sit on it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by petapan »

i also have 0 confidence in my forum mafia scumhunting right now so lmao
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2013, DeasVail wrote:If any of these apply, I have an offer too good to resist! Due to the low turnout of the scumread contest, my vote is still up for grabs! All you have to do is vote for N and you can control my vote in a future game day!

Oh, and N is scum, so just in case that's your kind of thing, you can vote for him for that I guess.

you realize that if you're town you're dead after today right
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2026, N wrote:peta, who do you think was bussing here? Nacho or Empking?

i think it's clear who i read as more likely scum out of them
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by petapan »

VCA is bunk
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by petapan »

deasvail have you not been scum in a game since rolling in the deep?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by petapan »

no it's fine i was just wondering if you had any recent scum meta from a full game because the only game i found you were a noob so i didn't factor it in

i have thoughts on what's going on but i actually want to let it play out a bit
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2040, N wrote:
In post 2037, petapan wrote:i have thoughts on what's going on but i actually want to let it play out a bit

I'll come back to it later, but I have stuff to do.

well actually i just had a thought

why are you building this whole case on deas when you were talking about how you wanted to find the other scum today
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2044, DeasVail wrote:Oh and peta, just in case I don't post again/forget, I'll also ask. You seem nicer here than you are usually. Is there a reason for that?

i dunno, no one has pissed me off this game i guess

In post 2045, N wrote:it's just so much easier to find stuff on the confirmed scum.

this is more or less why i want you to give reads on other people
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by petapan »

why are those posts horrible
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:06 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2052, N wrote:
In post 2050, petapan wrote:why are those posts horrible

Do you disagree?

i'm asking why you think they're horrible
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by petapan »

answer the fucking question instead of being evasive
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by petapan »

why did you choose to highlight those posts if you think shiidaji was scummy.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by petapan »

yes i saw that as much as you it's interesting you would have such confidence in something so vague
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #236) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:14 am

Post by petapan »

why is that grounds for clearance? I've faced similar levels of annoyance with flakey partners
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #237) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:08 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2069, N wrote:Because it's RachMarie.

i don't follow
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #238) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 am

Post by petapan »

i don't really have any way to offer a reason rebuttal to your analysis because i could see myself acting that way toward a partner but i am not scum
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2071, petapan wrote:
In post 2069, N wrote:Because it's RachMarie.

i don't follow
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by petapan »

i feel like i'm not really scumhunting here but i need an angle of attack
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #241) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by petapan »

not tonight though
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by petapan »

deas when are you going to look at empking properly
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #243) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by petapan »

I was busy today but I'm going to reread this tomorrow, maybe as a few more things before I decide my vote
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #244) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by petapan »

well to get transparent here for a sec I think N's scum because his attitude change today is fucking jarring and his case stuff is all easy stuff, stuff that reminds me of myself, how easy it is to go back and manufacture interactions and stuff, it's laughably easy to fake and people eat it up and before today he didn't do shit, his one major push was on rachmarie but he was always ready to jump some other wagon then he petered out massively

but DV has a style where idk if i could even tell if he was scum or not in a game it's hard to explain but he comes across as so relaxed that he can do stuff that would be antitown that's an awful explanation but i'm not sure how else to word it. however i found the offsite game from the crash and his posting was a lot more stiff and formal in his reactions to others so. need to finish reading him in this game and that one, though.

thing that bugs me and always makes me be indecisive is i can see points that would lean me the other way but I'm not sure how valid they are
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #245) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by petapan »

#801 is still strikingly bad though
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #246) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by petapan »

To create distance/because she was useless and an easy bus and you looked cool for pushing that but didn't really put in substantive analysis on other people and the last 2 days in particular were bad

so you know what the world's ending anyway and you just pushed me over the edge of not caring coming back at me that way after saying you thought i was town you are supposed to explain yourself not attack me

VOTE: N

and if i have fucked up the game i apologize but this is god damn hard the clues point one way but the way people act goes the other and i'm going with reads trumping circumstantial evidence
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #247) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by petapan »

*throws hands in the air, knocks all the papers off his desk*
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #248) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by petapan »

DV post something
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #249) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by petapan »

christ a second too slow
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #250) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by petapan »

w/e it's good to be free of this shit at least
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #251) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by petapan »

i had a feeling abt nacho after his last post but b/w you and N i was going to fuck up all day
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm so bad at this
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #253) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by petapan »

anyway see yall in 2013. or not. depends on how i feel.
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”