Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Sixx »

Bride of Sadistyx wrote:Does every mafia site have the same disease of NL on D1...I'm personally neutral about it...There are pros and cons about using it...but just coming into a game and voting NL (when there hasn't even been 1 page of conversation)...is in no way going to help the town...

@BoS its easier to get a lynch in this one than to suffer through the repetition of the longer day phases though usually it doesn't come to that here.
Only reason that I'm not going to vote Roger is simply because this is his first game and I'm going to hope he learns something from it.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Sixx »

on-site experience its been... forever really and I do not remember my old acct's name and obviously not the password as that was probably back in 2006. Off site experience I have a 72% win rate while still alive and a 87% win rate for my alignment overall. Last time I played in general would be now as I'm in 2 games and probably going to be a replacement for a third currently.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Sixx »

VOTE: Heather for not being here yet.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Sixx »

In post 75, BirdAndBeast wrote:Sixx, opinion on thezmon?

Meh I'm not anygood at getting D1 reads on anybody even if I've played with them. Typically I read back and make a more confirmed case D2. Typically thez and Aj can read each other pretty well which can get confusing if they are both anti town, both pro town or if ones attempting to fool the other (don't think its happened yet from the top of my head) but I guess they're not as willing to, and excuse my terminology, 'work together' on this site as much as they do on ika.

People from ika that I cannot read at all that are here - Heather and I sometimes get a little curious to see if BoS is fooling us or not but she hasen't had that effect on me thus far.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Sixx »

Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Sixx »

yeah I keep forgetting about the whole multi-thing here. Seems like an annoying concept, really.

Also thanks for sniping me, Parama, I wanted that 100 spot <.<
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Sixx »

In post 116, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 79, Sixx wrote:Typically thez and Aj can read each other pretty well which can get confusing if they are both anti town, both pro town or if ones attempting to fool the other (don't think its happened yet from the top of my head)

So that would be both town, both scum, or one is scum and the other is town. Or even both in differing scum factions.

So you're saying that Thez and AJ can read each other well and it gets confusing always.

I'm saying its easier to read both of them once you have a read on just one of them based on how they're talking with each other.
UNVOTE: Heather I knew you loved me :wink:

As for the game in general - Right now I'm trying to figure out how many of your posts are serious vs D1 typical spam & joking around. I'll put some more detail in when I'm on later, kinda busy atm.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Sixx »

I see Rogers post more so as lack of experience than him being scummy although his posts do seem to lack the basics of the game, he has said it was his first and unless your objective is plausibly eliminate him from continuing to play on the site, I don't see a reason to D1 lynch him. Simple as that.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Sixx »

Clearly he didn't read the rules, it was mentioned and he admitted to not reading the rules he again noobed out on the rules again so yes, I was debating voting him but as I've said, he wouldn't learn anything by getting D1 lynched.

In post 15, Roger Thornhill wrote:
In post 14, Parama wrote:Because he's new and didn't read the mod's ruleset.
100%.

Also dammit. I accidentally a game with mastin.
And I never do real dayvigs.

yep, shame on me :-(

In post 17, Roger Thornhill wrote:
In post 16, BirdAndBeast wrote:Re 14 and 15: Didn't read the rules with respect to what? Bold tags? Roger, are you town?

does this really matter? pm me if you really want to know it.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Sixx »

My scum list is going to suck but since you're going to keep asking for it it is as follows -

Awesome list, I know. I have a pro-town list over a anti town list but that is again shifty because its D1.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Sixx »

@Thez - okay, I guess I took your post the wrong way.

Honestly every time I read one of your posts my reaction has been the same, B&B :roll:
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Sixx »

In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 83, Parama wrote:I want to change your arguments, because they're right but not the full picture. He very clearly read the thread. He knows people are voting Albus. Yet he RVSed. Then said to vote scum. After reading the thread. And not formulating opinions. And instead RVSing.
He is very very scum.
So let me get this straight... Because I don't so readily give up all of my reads to you, I'm obvscum? I have formulated my opinions, I just don't readily share them with people because I'm not a book that you just read. I like to keep some things to myself.

Irregardless, if you must know, I voted Dumbledore to put pressure on. Admittedly, I went through the posts semi-quickly, but that doesn't mean I didn't read. I didn't entirely notice that he hadn't voted, but if you are so anal about it, I can go ahead and vote for the noob. He would be the second lynch for me, as is obvious for most, if not all, people.

Since Dumbledore hasn't even posted yet, I might as well switch now than later.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rodger

Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 83, Parama wrote:In post 71, Aj The Epic wrote:B&B, I have 14 months experience.

Here. Here we go. Aj uspects an alt playing the newb card... while being an alt of someone not new. I'm not sure how I feel about that in hindsight but at least he's honest about it. Meh.
Not from this site. As stated in the sign up thread, there's a group of us here from a different site, where I've spent the last 12-13 months. I'm not an alt... It takes too long for people to think my playstyle is just me being overly honest for me to want to make an alt so I can just get lynched more often. Now, I just get NK'd over there.
I can vouch for this. He's not an alt, he just has little on-site playing experience.

In post 334, Albus Dumbledore wrote:This may surprise some of you, but I'm in this game. I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and
vote: thezmon
. I'm looking forward to seeing why he's still alive.

Care to elaborate? I've made note of this post as well but to be frank, I do not see you possibly having the same notices as I did with this simply based on the play-time that I've had with thez over you. I'm used to people (moreso than Heather at least) not supplying full in-depth reasons for their votes but it leaves holes in the following day(s) so far the only reasons that I've seen today at all that I nor anybody else can POSSIBLY argue with is obvscum... I mean clearly you have MSI and that would be unarguable.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Sixx »

Thank you for the reply Dumbledore, but unless thez is played completely different than he usually does thats no more scummy then when he plays pro town cop.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Sixx »

Happy birthday StrangerCoug :)

@B&B - its clear thez is your #1 but who are your others at this point of the day phase?

Also @ those who have jumped into this game:
Do you agree with where your votes are? its almost difficult to keep track of who's jumped in this game and gave a reason for leaving their vote vs who has jumped in and just seemed oblivious to the fact that their votes have been placed before hand.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Sixx »

@Jeck - because B&B is the most active he is then obvtown out of the 25 people we have in this game and he is 4th on your list... thats all you're going to rank town by, post count? lol I'm not disagreeing with you, I believe B&B to be a very aggro-town player(s) as well but not based on how he's the most active, that means nothing at all.

@ B&B - thank you for answering my question although its clear I had your number one wrong, I at least do not feel like you were purposefully ignoring me for some unknown reason.

VOTE: Ztife
you're not scum hunting, you're simply trying to follow up on this old BW and do not seem to understand why people are moving away from it. If you added something that was "new" to the thez bw topic then sure, go ahead and pile all of the previously mentioned things up on it with your new reasons as well but you simply are using what other people have said and apparently have not seen the replies.

now back to something else I wanted to mention - I think its funny how many of you are able to sheep but thats about it.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Sixx »

so out of theory are you claiming I joined or started the Ztife wagon?
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Sixx »

okay... I started this wagon as the second and last vote on it... lol

I already gave my reasons for my vote, will he get lynched because of my vote? no, its highly unlikely but you guys also seem to have plenty of hissy fits with me not placing my vote so, I followed up on what Nacho quoted and on what I had already read through the thread and his own comments and placed my vote.

@KillerJester - I can provide my town vs scum list but as I've said, I am weak D1, always have been. I'm much better once its D2 and I can get a grasp of who died and why also following my own action (assuming I have one) and finishing it with the initial comments and WIFOM.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 am

Post by Sixx »

@Nacho - because every site that has mafia has its typical tendencies, this one sheeping is much more acceptable than others and its almost scummy to get onto a rant about it. Their's no point of me switching my vote off and placing it on somebody thats just going to sheep because to you guys its common. Not a damn one of you sees it as scummy so why would I waste the time in ranting more about it? I'll point it out vaguely on purpose, my habits would typically have me vote you off the island from that type of action once the spam-phase has finished.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Sixx »

In post 582, jeck wrote:My reads so far will do an ISO tomorrow I hope.

town:
Darthe
Killerapple
parama
Nachomamma
thez

B&B
njsoeph
dumbledore
JAL
--------------
null so far:
AA - will ISO
AJ The epic - will ISO

PM - no opinion yet
nhammen - no opinion yet
PeregrineV - no opinion yet
DayVigilante - no opinion yet

--------------
null-leaning scum:
JaCobSavage
Robert
Killerjester
------------
leaning scum:
Idiotking - Will ISO.
BUMI - Will ISO better, but either stupied or scum for having his vote on Nacho atm.
Baby spice
Sixx Reason being - ?

TML
----------
scum:
Ztife

In post 587, Darthe wrote:Ok here goes:

Roger was an idiot

Thez is scummy (revised to null by everyone elses actions, not his own Derp shit)
Sixx is mafia Reason being - ?

Sora is unquestionably mafia (#250)

Camo is an idiot. maybe scum. Either way needs to die. (#266)

Hydra is town
parama is town
heather is town
I like nacho, he can be town too. Great posts, especially the entry and 493
angel is slight town (post #355 was eww though) replaced by Jal, props on #364/369
Dumbledore is slight town, made me laugh a lot in #334, 336, lost some points in #492, lost more and his slight town status in the following pages
Aj Epic is slight town (liking 378)
Bumi is slight town (post #322 was shit though, I can't vote someone from India? 550 was good)
nhamman is slight town
Bspice is slight town
Savage gets points for #329
Apple gets points for unvoting Angel
liking Jek so far, so townie.

If you have killer in your name, what are you doing for this game?
Nothing.
Librarian is null
mysterious is null, unproductive, and smells bad =p kidding about the last 1
where the hell is Sadistyx? MOD?
Same question for Day Vig.

replacement level is fucked.

Thez train went up like a goddamn haystack, oddly has total town reads on it but shit just doesn't make sense yet. Edit: The ass end of this thing got real shitty real quick. Fucking makes me question my read, I don't like that.

(thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, Unseencamo, johnnyfarrar, savage)

Mod post 422
Ztife replaces unseencamo and Darthe replaces Roger Thornhill. This is the reverse of what they would have gotten had I gone in order of request instead of order in which I check, but the way around it is stands.

This interests me. Makes me feel like their was a difference large enough to warrant not fixing things quickly in case we noticed. Combined with my read on him I think Camo (now Ztife) warrants attention.

How did I earn the spot of strongest town read from Jeck, Nacho, and someone others (cant remember) before I even posted??

Don't bother reading the shit from Slysly, he needs a TLDR version that doesn't quote half the game.

@MOD: y u no reset votes when replacing?

In post 601, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (1): Bumi
ArcAngel9 (1): SlySly
BirdAndBeast (1): Idiotking
Idiotking (1): The Mini-Librarian
JacobSavage (1): Jal
njoseph (4): Aj The Epic, nhammen, thezmon221
Sixx (6): Albus Dumbledore, BirdAndBeast, Parama, Nachomamma8, njoseph, killerjester
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (4): ArcAngel9, Baby Spice,
Ztife,
PeregrineV
Ztife (3): jeck, Sixx,
Darthe

Not voting (3): Edosurist, PMysterious, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

You two make no god damn sense.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Sixx »

UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Darthe how the hell are you going to say somebody's unquestionably scum and not place a vote? it just makes no god damn sense.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Sixx »

Sure, I'd agree with you if he had decided to add Ztife onto his scum list, he did not.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Sixx »

Clearly you guys want me to repeat myself over and over and over again, I am not going to do that to entertain you, its quite clear thats pointless. he fact of the matter is I'm surprised somebody has decided to include a reason for once so thank you, Baby, though it was a mistake and its more than difficult keeping up with the massive amounts of replacements that we've had just this day phase, I will admit this amount of replacements is much different than I'm used to even though I've been in larger games than this. Regardless, the votes people place are not guided by anything, people constantly claim obvscum and others claim obvtown when their is no form of obvbacking. I might as well entertain myself and claim obvtown as well. The oddest thing about these obvscum claims is that thezmon as well as myself are so obzscum that you guys cannot come up with a reason other than that.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Sixx »

& then thez goes from being so obvscum to being town... your guys' claims are a joke at best.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

In post 726, njoseph wrote:
In post 724, Darthe wrote:I think Sixx is our better choice today but Bumi could well be scum. Some odd reactions.

Yes, listen to this dude.

Lol im drunk so im going to keep this short - your only case is "Yes, listen to this dude" all you plan to do this whole game is sheep, I'll prob vote you later on when im sober.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #748 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

& Happy new year to everybody (early for some of you)
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Sixx »

No, literally all you do is say "yeah nice point" you don't make your own point and its not going to be any more helpful in later day phases with that play style.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: Njoseph
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #803 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Sixx »

Reported.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Sixx »

Also Happy Birthday Njoseph.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Sixx »

Most likely town: (I ask myself if you guys really want reasons for these)
B&B
Nacho

Leans town:
Baby Spice
Slysly - your #116 sums up my feelings on the BW placed on me but that does not make you town in my eyes, you are, however scum hunting and you don't seem to be one of the lynch-to-lynch people.
thez*

Null
Aj*
Parama

Most likely Scum:
Ztife - your posts constantly wreak scum to me and apparently its just now being apparent to others. I believe I've pointed this out previously.

Iffy scum:
Njoseph - I don't like your play style would be a really shitty reason but thats the first and foremost truth, secondly you're not original, your play style simply does not make sense and sure, a D1 lynch is great for the town in large games but its also great to have a reason so its possible to get a read on you or whoever. You don't show signs of change so town or scum your lynch would benefit the town.
Jeck - I don't get if you're inexperienced or an idiot, its annoying reading your posts and you don't seem to be a strong player in general. I don't like gut votes but I'd debate putting one on you.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Sixx »

Sorry forgot to explain the * although I said this previously - I read Aj and Thez off of each other so its easy to figure out where one sits once I have a definite read on the other.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Sixx »

yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

My vote shifted from you to Nj because his style of play is less helpful to the town regardless of his alignment, if you were more likely to be lynched I'd switch back to you as you are higher scum on my list.

Baby Spice points out lesser points that people seem to skim over, if she were anti it'd be more likely she'd continue on with the larger points and rephrase them like others have or simply sheep. She also thinks its ironic I voted you for not cum hunting and it made me laugh :)

slysly's point outs of the obvious sheeping isn't a scum read but its also not exactly a super town read either, I just did not want to place him in null or in the void of unknown or 'wow you're in this game?' that I was going to put everybody I didnt place on my list.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #934 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Sixx »

Honestly I thought Jacob was replaced so I don't have an opinion on him, Dumbledore is quiet and jumps on for the same useless reasons as others so its not really a scum sign its just he's a useless un-voiced null read.

I do not see whats surprising about people being at the top of my town list, its because of what they have literally said and not the fact that they are more active than others, activity is a factor but the fact that you can actually get a read on them is a good thing and it is more sided towards town. As for others its not a solid-town feeling and that is why they were not added to my Most likely town list.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #943 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Sixx »

Lol you want me to D1 claim? I know you guys don't know my style of play but I don't see that happening until late.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #952 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Sixx »

Lol I suppose it does not matter as I'd be killed in the night phase anyways so it is what it is, I'm a JK.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #955 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Sixx »

^Totally doesn't matter since I'm going to either be lynched or N1 killed.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #956 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Sixx »

Seriously Baby Spice?
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #969 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Sixx »

I figure everybody has a name and I'm not going to toss mine out there or the ride I'm in right now though they are insignificant details.

Sixx, you are a Jailkeeper. You have received word of street racing going on in lower Manhattan. Dangerous drivers like those in the Midnight Racing Club need to be off the streets... and you've got handcuffs and a cell to make sure they STAY off.

Each night, you may PM me with the name of one player whom you would like to jailkeep. That player can neither use his or her ability nor be killed that night.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #973 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Sixx »

your terms are different than mine so you're going to have to explain crumb/breadcrumb... I can use french terms if you'd prefer me to use all the terms I know from mafia but then the games going to get very annoying to most of you.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #975 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Sixx »

No, I haven't consciously done such. I could probably BS some but thats not really how I play D1.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Sixx »

@Nacho I feel like thats a very WIFOM situation but I am going to trust you.

UNVOTE: Nj

VOTE: Ztife Time for me to sleep.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Sixx »

In post 983, Ztife wrote:Give the sheeps more time, and would love to see your case nacho.

I agree with the second part, the first part makes me want to shoot kittens out of a cannon. But then again I expect everybody to follow through with their promises.
Sixx
Sixx
Townie
Sixx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #991 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Sixx »

@StrangerCoug, Nacho's vote is not on me its on Ztife.

In post 962, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Ztife

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”