I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2658, Porochaz wrote:For lastsurvivor who couldnt look the stuff up on his own.

The implication of the question was why vote Seanald [instead of MSH when you had previously voiced support for an MSH lynch]

But ty for those enlightening quotes that I've already read.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #201) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hm...no word from MSH yet.
I'm willing to hammer, but I'll give him until tomorrow unless anyone else objects (also give Pere time to talk to respond to Poro etc).
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #202) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

If MSH is scum our masons are most likely masons. Really, all signs so far have pointed to them being masons, but alas.
I'd wager there's at least one scum in MSH's clears. Pere is the most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if Seanald was scum either.

If MSH is town then we have two scum confirmed.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

VOTE: Pere

OS why is your vote not on him. Scum team interactions incriminate him more than anything. MSH did not even consider the idea of a Pere lynch. Amrun's push on him on the last day looks like a bus. I don't even think Nero spoke to him at all.

Oh sorry, Nero said "????" to Pere once according to a quick CTRL + F.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Moar Pere votes.

Seriously, I'm guessing the mafia strategy was to WIFOM the masons so that they wouldn't have to waste NKs on them since they were both fairly useless until Fujiko showed up.

Interestingly enough, Pere claims that "[claimed masons] always turn out to be town." But he votes Lowman on D6, coincidentally after the death of Nero/Amrun because he "wants proof." The change of stance is baffling.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #205) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2734, PeregrineV wrote:Yes, interestingly enough, I usually like to back up my setup speculation with setups or game play that actually existed, and I have never played with scum claiming masons. However, the masons got scummier as the game progressed, so it didn't matter if I'd seen it, I thought they were scum.

Someone did post a game like that. Did you read it or even consider it?

I'm going from memory here, but wasn't the conclusion from the comparison that the circumstances in whatever game was linked were different from the circumstances here?

Anyway, the masons got scummier? Both of them became practically nonexistent in this game as it went on. And Fujiko wasn't scummy at all.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #206) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2770, Oversoul wrote:LS, what do you think of Jal with relation to MSH calling him town?

Eh. I find it odd that he cleared Jal for a pretty weak reason (the fact that she unvoted and prevented a NK). I don't really get scummy vibes from it though, since he's been doing it pretty much since it happened. Plus, Jal has never been in any real danger this entire game, so it'd be unnecessary to call your buddy town so much. And risky. I think he was just hoping to manipulate Jal by calling her town a bunch of times. He did the same thing with me to, to an extent. :/

Seanald, why are you on LS exactly?

Sorry for short post but Hurricane Sandy etc.

Declaring V/LA
in case the power goes out. It hasn't yet though so that might be unnecessary.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Seanald if there's nothing scummy in my ISO then why are you voting me...

In post 2811, Oversoul wrote:In the span of those two posts he wants a Michel lynch?

He gives no thought to WIFOM or anything just immediately jumps to that after saying his lynch was dumb.

You realize that in between that in between those two posts was Cheery's lynch and Rach's death, right? AKA a major change in information that I wasn't expecting? I thought that if there were a scum in our PRs, it would be Rach, since she could hypothetically be the commuter opposite PP. Her death made MSH look extremely suspicious.

And yes of course I gave thought to the WIFOM. But I'm not going to speculate if I don't have to, since that does more harm than good. <.<

Pere, what part of Sword's analyses has good info? Furthermore, why are you voting me, exactly? Your vote is terribad since you gave no reasoning...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Uh, is there anything specific you'd like me to respond to OS? Because I'm not going into a PbP* thing with you since most of that case is a lot of unsubstantial things put together.

What's the main point of your suspicion? Your case looks like a bunch of little tiny things that really don't make me scum if you were to look at them individually. Which of those points would you put forward as "this is why LS is scum"?

*I probably will later once I have more time
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2834, Porochaz wrote:Letting you know just because you posted this that if you don't reply to it in the next few days I will hammer.

I hate posts like these.

If you insist!

re 290: I'm not sure how my response to the nulls is substantial at all. They all had low post count in common, yes, but the tone of their early posts were very different. NC's posts came off as sinister (his question to pmatt in his first post e.g). Kmd asked a lot of questions, but there wasn't a lot of content. MSH had a low post count, but he was actually analyzing things and whatnot. hence why I called him town. I don't see the point you're making. Also, PV's "bad but null" because he only posted one post but it was bad. I'm not going to call someone scum just off of one post.
re 375: Not getting it here. How did that make MattP town? It didn't, for the reasons I said in the post you quoted.
re 441: I assume you mean 410...anyway. I just don't see the point here at all. I wasn't saying "hah, right on the money" about GNR. I was saying it about Pmysterious...which is why I asked a bunch of questions about Pmysterious afterwards. <_< Also, yes, I criticized AI, why does that make me scum?
re 469: Yeah, sorry, not getting what you're saying here either. How does me being antagonistic towards Pere about him asking me to look at kdown's iso connect to him voting me?
re 614, 618: Again, don't see how the post you quoted somehow connects to me coasting. Also, don't get the connection with RBT. I asked RBT that question because she went from RVSing her to seriously voting her (see #74, #88) and I wanted to know why. The role specing point is circumstantial, but most mafia cases are so meh.
re 1112: Yeah I forgot your role. I don't see how that's relevant because it still proves that your tone was different. O_o (PEDIT: Unless you're saying that because you were conftown you didn't have to defend yourself at all? That makes sense.)
re 1347: Which part of that post are you referring to there? Dunno what you're talking about.
re 1532: I dunno. Despite that list, I wasn't confident in anyone on that list being scum. I was much more confident in Pere being scum, and Amrun was pushing Pere, so she seemed more townie to me.

I realize I skipped things so if anyone wants to see a response to those feel free. I thought they were just unsubstantial points, but I might have missed something or whatever.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hey Seanald!

In post 2813, Lastsurvivor wrote:Seanald if there's nothing scummy in my ISO then why are you voting me...
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2806, Seanald wrote:And I will agree LS ISO doesn't indicate much except for his votes.

Also I was the first one to vote NC, not "on the end." But you are correct that I wasn't on the other two, although I declared intent. Unfortunately people have been hammer happy.

With MSH, I said I would hammer and was told by OS to wait two days (when I first looked at the game day, he was already at L-2 with no claims, so I didn't want to put him at L-1). In the time I was gone, someone hammered MSH.

With Amrun, I didn't really think she was scum until she pulled a scum read on me out of her ass. By that time she was L-1, so again I said I'd hammer but someone hammered before me.

So meh. If you do a VCA then yes I'm not on either of them, but I meant to be.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2842, Oversoul wrote:The fact that LS hasn't been hammered reinforces my suspicions of him. :/

You're really grasping for straws.

I'm guessing it's going to be me, since everyone has become lethargic and I'm now the only one within hammer range. So I'll just say lynch Pere then Seanald (or the other way around if you want). I don't understand the Jal hate, but don't lynch her. As I've said previously, her interactions with the scum team pretty much exonerate her from being scum.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #213) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2845, Oversoul wrote:I've explained countless times why I think those two are not scum. And it's just PoE at this point.

You haven't explained why Pere isn't scum, afaik.

Your reason for Seanald not being scum is bullshit. Ask yourself - what motivation would MSH have for clearing townSeanald? MSH confirming Seanald's name pretty much cemented him into being cleared town.

In post 2846, Seanald wrote:Thanks for the added wifom LS wtf

I'm just quoting this for something to laugh at when I reread my ISO post-game. Try harder, Seanald. At least OS tried to create rationale for his vote. Your justification so far has been to just quote whatever I say and patronize me. It's cute, but hopefully town recognizes it when they lynch you in two days.

I'm expecting Lowman to answer his prod by hammering me and saying nothing else, honestly.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2852, Oversoul wrote:Have you read my posts, LS? Pere is acting like he did in Paranoia and I don't think he would deliberately mark himself as town in his analysis since that is taboo on this site.

If Pere gets lynched and flips town, Poro you are sheeping my ass until kingdom come.

Yes, I see the post you were referring to now.

Anyway I don't see how that's town-telling. Perhaps it's taboo like you said, but I've never gotten that vibe from my games on site.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Guess who's still town?

I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GL GUYS HOPE YOU DON'T MISLYNCH AGAIN :D :D :D :D
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (isolation #216) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also

In post 2846, Seanald wrote:
In post 2844, Lastsurvivor wrote:
I'm guessing it's going to be me, since everyone has become lethargic and I'm now the only one within hammer range. So I'll just say lynch Pere then Seanald (or the other way around if you want). I don't understand the Jal hate, but don't lynch her. As I've said previously, her interactions with the scum team pretty much exonerate her from being scum.

Thanks for the added wifom LS wtf

hahahahahahahaha (since I promised I would do that).

Granted I was wrong about Jal but eh.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #217) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, I didn't actually post the post I thought I posted (hence why I began my previous post with also).

But it was kind of mean so let me just say I'm kind of disappointed that you guys MLd me over obvscum Pere for no real reason. The apology from OS was nice though.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #218) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hard to imagine this game went on for six months. o.O
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #219) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Jal wrote:Nero bused me perfectly. No one was suspicious of it - and trust me, Lastsurvivor can tell you first hand how he's seen me do that as scum to him horribly and be lynched for it following his death.

Yup, I was definitely fooled by Nero's bus. :/
Also lol @ you reminding me of my worst scum game ever :(

In post 3181, Jal wrote:Also, Rach and Lastsurvivor practically act as masons/a voting bloc of their own.

I'm pretty good at discerning Rach's alignment. ^_^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”