Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #640 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 am

Post by ActionDan »

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the red.

Ok well I have followed along to page 20 abouts.

Anyway Benmage + Shadoweh + BT are all super obvious town and will never be lynched this game thanks!

I had a scumread on GreatHero

bbl
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:

incidentally SD was someone I didn't read at all.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 658, BT wrote:Uh, yeah, my activity here stagnated a bit but I'll get right on it.

Dan, why's Shadoweh super obvious town? I'll go with it if you insist but still curious.

In post 662, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 640, ActionDan wrote:Anyway Benmage + Shadoweh + BT are all super obvious town and will never be lynched this game thanks!

I had a scumread on GreatHero

can you explain the town read on Shadow, quite a few saw shadow as scum earlier in the day...

Also, had a scum read? has that changed now? if so, what made you change your mind?

In post 671, Benmage wrote:
In post 669, camn wrote:
In post 667, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 640, ActionDan wrote:I almost had a heart attack when I saw the red.

"Hey look guys! I got a town pm! I swear!"
F-ing precisely.

In post 674, Benmage wrote:
In post 640, ActionDan wrote:I almost had a heart attack when I saw the red.

Ok well I have followed along to page 20 abouts.

Building on this... Has been following the game to page 20 or so?

I imagine must've skimmed the Jason dwelling issue, likely page one.... All the references to Barksdale....

And on a side note, why would a red pm be heart attack worthy?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

Post by ActionDan »

oops, meant to click preview

@BT: Shadoweh's early play is town 100%. It amazes me there was a wagon on her that reached to 4-5 votes. I could quote specific posts but I don't feel like bothering with what should have been obvious.

@Jason: Well her wagon kinda sucked some ass so I'm not about to give any credit to her wagoners. In particular I found 153 scummy and GreatAmericanHero's overall tunnel on Shadoweh overblown.

I only used "had" because this is from memory since I stopped paying attention for a few days. I most likely will vote him after I fully catch up.

@trio of Benmage, Camn, and Mini-Lib: LOL. I have no shame. I had forgotten for about .5 secs that Townies this game are part of the barksdale assiociation, so the red scared me until I realized I was town.

@Benmage: I didn't want to be scum this game when I had 3 super town-reads. I'd have to fake not thinking that way
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 689, Cerulean wrote:
In post 679, ActionDan wrote:oops, meant to click preview

@BT: Shadoweh's early play is town 100%. It amazes me there was a wagon on her that reached to 4-5 votes. I could quote specific posts but I don't feel like bothering with what should have been obvious.

@Jason: Well her wagon kinda sucked some ass so I'm not about to give any credit to her wagoners. In particular I found 153 scummy and GreatAmericanHero's overall tunnel on Shadoweh overblown.

I only used "had" because this is from memory since I stopped paying attention for a few days. I most likely will vote him after I fully catch up.

@trio of Benmage, Camn, and Mini-Lib: LOL. I have no shame. I had forgotten for about .5 secs that Townies this game are part of the barksdale assiociation, so the red scared me until I realized I was town.

@Benmage: I didn't want to be scum this game when I had 3 super town-reads. I'd have to fake not thinking that way

What a bit of scum posting.

"Oh Shadoweh is obvious town to me because I play with her at another site and am really adept at her meta so anyone who doesn't see she's obvious town whether or not they know her meta is sketch" is utter bullshit. You sound like you're going "Shadoweh, I'm coming to your rescue even though most everyone decided they were wrong anyway but you can read me too, do you see I'm defending you? Do you? Do you? Please call me town!"

Why in a million years would you have to fake having your town reads if you were scum? I've replaced into games as scum and followed along having my strong townreads and didn't have to change them. Scum have to have town reads too, so claiming you couldn't have them is what.

You just sound so fake.

It's precisely posts like these that made me feel the need to get out those reads. I'm assuming this is Tammy. You do not understand people, and least of all me. Just because the wagon is off of shadoweh now doesn't mean everyone else thinks she's solid town. maybe leaning town, but I don't remember anyone calling her firm town besides maybe benmage.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I think Shadoweh's tone has sounded like her usual town self, and that's meta, but I have her as town due to her play and her early reads, which is decidedly not meta. Her votes for Benmage earlier and her vote for TML were both coming from a town mindset. In particular, 210 when she *sees the light* and get's off of Benmage because she saw that he was reasoning like she was, and unto TML, was the move that solidified my town read of her.

Your failure to read her was a failure to read townie play.

As for my meta, as scum I do not like having to call people town. Because I have to stick with the reads once I do that and my voting options become constricted. It's an uncomfortable experience.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 698, Cerulean wrote:
In post 695, ActionDan wrote:
It's precisely posts like these that made me feel the need to get out those reads. I'm assuming this is Tammy. You do not understand people, and least of all me. Just because the wagon is off of shadoweh now doesn't mean everyone else thinks she's solid town. maybe leaning town, but I don't remember anyone calling her firm town besides maybe benmage.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I think Shadoweh's tone has sounded like her usual town self, and that's meta, but I have her as town due to her play and her early reads, which is decidedly not meta. Her votes for Benmage earlier and her vote for TML were both coming from a town mindset. In particular, 210 when she *sees the light* and get's off of Benmage because she saw that he was reasoning like she was, and unto TML, was the move that solidified my town read of her.

Your failure to read her was a failure to read townie play.

As for my meta, as scum I do not like having to call people town. Because I have to stick with the reads once I do that and my voting options become constricted. It's an uncomfortable experience.

:? And this post is a pretty good indication of why I think your slot is scum. It's so stilted. You haven't felt the need to criticize my ability to understand/read people before so you feel the need to now? A good portion of my job is understanding people, so your "you don't understand people" shtick sounds like crap for undermining purposes.

It's precisely posts like what that made you rush to go benmage, shadoweh and bt are obvtown guys?

And so what if my failure to read her at first was a failure to read town play. You might have seen her vote on Ben as being town reasoning, we didn't.

You've only called three people town, btw. There are more town here than that, are you failing to be able to read town play?

And I find it interesting that the only people you have called town are benmage and two people you play with at another site. Those I wouldn't consider town reads you're paying for. For two people as town you would be expected to read as town would look extra suspicious to them if you didn't town read them, so your meta reasoning doesn't really hold up.

I feel the need to defend myself, because you are calling me scum off of circumstantial reasoning (i.e, not that I'm calling Shadoweh town, but that I'm calling her town and that she doesn't have a wagon so this makes me scum appealing to her.), so I am indeed telling you that you are wrong just like you were wrong about Shadoweh. I don't remember much about your other reads, and I wouldn't be talking to you quite like this if I didn't think you were leaning town, so that's why I'm not questioning or going after you.

"only three" - three strong 100% town reads are a goodly amount!

for your last paragraph, I guess you mean that Shadoweh and BT would expect me to read them as town if they were indeed town, or else I'd look suspicious to them so it doesn't do me any credit to call them town because I'd have to anyway as scum to avoid suspicion? ^_^ I suppose you are right on that one actually. I don't think I'd go out of my way to directly call them 100% town though. I don't think I'd accuse them of being scum unless I could easily get away with it though. (for the record I have accused Shadoweh as being scum when she was town and I was scum before and I got away with it)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by ActionDan »

VOTE: TGAH

what made both of you leap off Nost to vote Jason. I didn't see a reason mentioned for that decision. Normally you are keen to give the play-by-play of how your heads reach your reads, but I saw nothing indicating that you thought Jason was worse than Nost. Nor has there been any mention of Nost thereafter.

The reason you gave for voting Jason was his push for SAD's rp, although that was long available to the both of you. I understand that one of you had a scum read and then convinced the other one, but the reads shadoweh and Nost never resurface (and they don't make much sense to me as congruent scum reads when Nost is voting shadoweh [this is also why I feel TGAH is cherry picking. SAD gets a pass for Jason voting him, but Shadoweh remains a scum read even though Nost voted her)

I also think the theory of Jason ---> Sotty scum is fake. As was pushing both Shadoweh and Nost at the same time.

I Sotty has been pretty townie looking and quite genuine in their defense of Jason, and the attempt to argue sotty as scum protecting a buddy smells of arguing for the sake of arguing.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I think those voting Jason and Zdenek should consider TGAH more, since I don't think either of those wagons are on scum
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm a type of neighborizer.

Um.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm Wendell Orlando Blocker.

I'm a 3-shot neighborizer.

I think that's enough of a cc.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 836, Konowa wrote:I would lynch Jason or Dan today.

It should be Zdenek / Dan wagons.

I'm counter-claiming him.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Post by ActionDan »

they share the same function of neighborizing even if one of them reveals the sender as town. I'm playing out-guess the mod here.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

flavor is I don't want to get involved so I keep out of trouble so I don't have to lie

neighborizer flavor is that I own a club and invite people into it. (I don't just create separate QTs, they conjoin)

oh it's just a mod message?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

nvm. I had always thought it neighborized as well as confirming yourself as town

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TGAH
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 am

Post by ActionDan »

TGAH is scum.

He ignored my #705 completely. That's not what you do when your scum-read is addressing you directly.

@Cerulean
^thoughts are that's dumb because scum could just Roleblock him if they cared that much.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

Zdenek said he targets each night.

the problem of giving it to a scum-bud is mute.

@SAD and benmage:

Can you both stop your idiotic circle-jerk.

I'll slap you over the internet.

It's fucking disgusting.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 am

Post by ActionDan »

And what is a list actually going to do?

Here's a list:

BT,
Shadoweh,
Sotty

I see no difference between him picking one of the above and anyone else for that matter. The issue itself is a non-issue since Zdenek can target each night. What's he going to do? pick every scum-buddy he knows?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by ActionDan »

Like seriously SAD

it's beneath you to try and inflate your scum-read on me by posting crap like that. For that matter I'm all-ears as to how you got that read.

BT is wrong and he's not great with gut reads, so It's annoying that he resorts to that when reading me. BT is solid town for his catch-up post. If BT would like to inform himself about how I play as scum he's welcome to check out FF9 mafia in shrinemaiden where we play or else he can look at Spartacus mafia.

@SAD lettme check
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 am

Post by ActionDan »

all times day or night
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

Camn,

Can you explain what besides "h8ers gonna hate" that made you think Mcstab was scum?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I don't know what the QT name will be. I would bet it has something to do with a club that the character owns since the ability name references it
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 936, camn wrote:Sorry guys-drunk this weekend.
In post 884, ActionDan wrote:Camn,

Can you explain what besides "h8ers gonna hate" that made you think Mcstab was scum?

No.
That slot is off the table today.
unvote

I'll read more tomorrow.

:roll:

I'm asking to get a better read on you.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1029, camn wrote:Dont sweat absta.
He was rookie scum who got crushed by me and was frustrated by it.

and that's why they killed Shadoweh
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1040, Cerulean wrote:Other head checking in, really stoked about the flips and I feel like we have a lot to work with to wrap this game up fast. Tammy's already mentioned some of what I was thinking so I'd like to just echo that and get down to business. I'm fully caught up with the thread now and I'm going to delve more into partnership interaction stuff in the coming days.

Something else that I think we really need to pay attention to: the Shadoweh N1 kill. I know a lot of people dismiss NK analysis as WIFOM but I think the scum NK trail is something that always needs to get looked at, especially when there's an unorthodox scum kill pick (which I believe is the case here - while I read Shadoweh as town, she wasn't universally considered as such and some people actually voiced suspicion of her even long after her initial wagon - also I expected either Benmage, our slot, or even Zdenek to be gone). I want to comb through her ISO as well to see who she suspected to gauge who might have considered her to be a threat or if there's anything telling there overall.

Shadoweh was most likely killed for being on the right track.

I had thought she had posted more in the line of attacking absta but upon double checking she doesn't have much more than a vote.

So she most likely was killed over Camn (who actually wrote an absta case) for other reasons. I'll wager her other reads were more or less on the mark.

I don't feel the need to say who I neighborized, but I'll say that I was successful and have a QT open with them (the name of it is the most bland name you can imagine. Take a guess.)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I want to throw up.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1046, camn wrote:Your role is useless to the town.
It is a smokscreen.

You are trying to use it to make you valuable, but it doesn't.
I don't even care who you meighborized... because it doesn't help us catch scum.

There are values to having neighborhoods and for it's members to be undisclosed.

I neighborized Deasveil as he can confirm.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1052, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1045, ActionDan wrote:I want to throw up.

I just read through your iOS and I want to throw up too.

why? like how can you even say something like that.

atm I don't have scum-reads, I felt only strongly that TGAH was scum yesterday and thought most everyone else was much townier in comparision, although I was thinking Camn was scummy because of her Mcstab vote (Absta flipping scum points to town Camn however). Today I'll go over Shadoweh's posts and see who she posted about and then look into their posts.

pedit: the biggest value is privately claiming role info. If you neighborize an information role they can claim in the neighborhood without revealing. Then the neighborizer claims for them.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

he was forgettable and I thought he'd talk more in the QT.

pedit: You realize that if I neighborize another person they gain access to the QT?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1056, Cerulean wrote:Dan, why did you neighborize DV? Seems weird given that you had/have no stance on him.

btw, why do you think neighborizing people you have no stance on is weird? There's a few things you can do. Neighborize a scumread to basically get them to talk and solidify the read. Neighborize someone you don't have a good read on to get a better read. Neighborize 2 strong townreads to scumhunt more effectively and get them to cross claim privately.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1061, camn wrote:[redacted]
But.. tell me more, Dan. What other advantages may there be?
How will they 'scumhunt more effectively' in private?

there isn't much more than that.

I find myself scumhunting better in hydra's where I have somebody to bounce ideas off of.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I didn't go that way because I wanted to confirm my role and I didn't want to take the chance of somebody dying on me. If I had gone that way I'd have choosen Shadoweh since we talk on IRC all the time.

pedit: I wasn't focused on DV at time and didn't really think of anything to ask them.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I never said that I wasn't going to confirm it. I said I didn't feel the need to reveal who it was I neighborized. It was perferable to keep it disclosed unless people were twats about it (which is exactly what happened)

I was hoping you'd die frankly.

Because she was town? And had good votes and good posts. I wasn't going to take the risk.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1067, camn wrote:his story if effing swiss cheese.

Cuz, Like, when I wanna scumhunt better.. I bounce my ideas off someone who I think might be scum, right?
But MAYBE they are town, so I get them to claim, and maybe accidentally tell the scum their role.

I choose DV to get a read on him. What is hard to understand.

pedit: Because I don't have enough of a strong town read on you and I don't really think your reads are that good.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I don't even know why I bother with you dumbfucks. Shadoweh is a hell of a lot better than the both of you and it's laughable you think otherwise. Camn takes the credit for the absta scum-read. Cerulean gives her no credit and you both vote me. Just fucking lol.

@Mod: Replace out
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by ActionDan »

No it's entirely personal.

I've been voted for and lynched before as town and as scum and I don't think I've been this angry. Maybe Because I've never encountered such egoists. maybe it's all the stupid fucking questions. I'm not sure. I just don't want to be here.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Well I've felt pretty abused since I came into this game so I don't really care.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 am

Post by ActionDan »

serves you right for thinking I was scum. I wanted a townie alliance with you and shadoweh.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3512, kuribo wrote:
In post 3506, ActionDan wrote:
serves you right for thinking I was scum. I wanted a townie alliance with you and shadoweh.
do you have any fucking idea how much screaming i had to do to redeem your slot
It was good that you did. And I thought your targets deserved every bit of it. I'm not 100% sure it was going to be lynched though.

@BT. Oops. A misread on my part. I didn't think scum benmage would give shadoweh as much leeway as he did (and he certainly wasn't showing any such to me later) but after shadoweh died instead of camn I thought it had something to do with Shadoweh having additional suspicion on another scum member besides absta. I was thinking it would turn out to be TML or CDB, but it was benmage after all. Still I was leaning Camn over Benmage in the 3p lylo though.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

Post by ActionDan »

Sorry tammy I got prickly with you D2.

I would like to reiterate that neighborhoods are very useful for all kinds of things. Considering 2 town PRs got to claim to each other proves the point. In fact had DV not been revealed he could have claimed vig for you and he might have got shot instead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”