Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Darthe »

Flavor doesn't impact roles or alignment at all. It is in giant letters on the front page, stop skimming.

Aunt J rings null on this shit, it isn't scummy to push some tactic nobody agrees with, just annoying. Likewise, it isn't protown because it is quickly becoming filler by her obstinate refusal to work with us and by the typical scum play of making yourself stand out because scum would "never" do that.

However, upon reading his ISO this is freaking obvious.

vote nostredeus
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 11, Nostredeus wrote:Sounds legit, I'm Ariel from the little mermaid, go go go.

Claim. Agrees with the general premise and rolls with it.

In post 28, Nostredeus wrote:You can't guarantee the role set up in this game, it's not a 'normal' game; whatever you think you've done, you probably haven't.

VOTE: Aunt Jemina

A day later he votes AJ.

In post 35, Nostredeus wrote:Like, is this seriously being discussed in a Theme game... As in that's actually happening right now? In a game where scum can honestly say anything, not just "I'm a cop" or "I'm VT" but literally anything, they want in their claims we're talking about a massclaim? This is going to be the longest game of mafia ever.

And starts to push why it is so bad. Then why the joke claim? (or it could have been real, who knows as he never clarified)

In post 41, Nostredeus wrote:It's not going to happen with the amount of information you have provided. We don't know if you are right and doing the massclaim might horribly endanger other roles in the town, on top of that we can't know that scum don't have a role that counters yours (they probably do). Now I'm not saying give us more info, although you've already screwed yourself pretty hard anyway, I'm saying stop creating a situation that'll endanger town and yourself if you are wrong.

(You also just look like you're role fishing; it's not a totally terrible move to sacrifice yourself D1 and provide scum with a full list of roles I suppose, but I'm not helping scum do it.)

Says AJ screwed herself, attempts to push mass town cred with the anti-bus, calls role fishing.

In post 46, Nostredeus wrote:Having said that, if you think you're right then feel free to tell us your role and we'll decide if you're right or just derp; if you're right then we'll presumably go along with it, if however the very likely situation arises where we point out a flaw in this perfect plan we can then decide whether you were genuine and hand/not hand you rope. The down side is obviously that scum will know your role when that situation, almost certainly, arises and that'll be potentially bad for town but I'd rather that than give them a list of every single PR we have.

This is legitimate, but can also be a great scum cover.

In post 56, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 52, Aunt Jemina wrote:I will not elaborate on the subject until more people have checked in.

Cool, in which case I'll leave my vote where it is until something more interesting pops up or I decide there was no chance you aren't massively role fishing - which will presumably be after you "elaborate".

@AuntJ: Is there some reason the people who you are finding scummy are people that disagree with the massclaim? Is there some reason their disagreement makes them scummy? Is there no chance that your 'insider knowledge' is clouding your reads? If not, why not? Also please quote the sections where you apparently "address" post #41.

@IamInnocent: Why isn't the simplest conclusion that AuntJ is rolefishing?

Frankly AuntJ is gunna get NK'ed by scum N1 anyway after this massive derp so can anyone tell me why they'd be against post #40?

If you think she is going to get NK'd N1 then why are you still pushing her and still voting her? Obviously this is setting a lynch for D2 when the mafia doesn't nk AJ, or a cover for further pushing of these plays today.

In post 72, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 64, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 62, MonkeyMan576 wrote:It doesn't sound like you really think a massclaim will be viable.
In post 63, Nostredeus wrote:@AuntJ: To be clear. You are saying you are totally against post #40?
Massclaim is viable. I'm just not claiming until we get more players weighing in. I'm not totally against post 40. I'm just waiting for more people to give their thoughts, and for
them
to say what they think. If I claim, it'll only be if I think I'll have enough support for a massclaim. Otherwise, claiming is pointless.

Good choice.

UNVOTE: AuntJ

I'm going with either genuine or just plain wrong-town for now, perhaps I'll change my mind in the future but the willingness to claim first in any massclaim and then have us consider the role basically writes AuntJ off as town or a crazy hardcore gambit by scum;
either way there's no point lynching her today and the following remains true:

I'm also therefore expecting some of scum to be on the AuntJ wagon; if AuntJ is town and scum clearly know she has a significant role she'd be a good mislynch for them today. So that's:

SlySly, StrangerCoug, Xelath, Devotress and MonkeyMan
. (Myself having been removed since I don't suspect me.)

He was already voting her so the vote is a simple push to keep this train going. Careful scum but still slippy. What was the point of the bolded if you don't expect a mislynch? and if you do why are you still voting, going so far as to reiterate your own vote and keep pushing this angle?

In post 84, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 83, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Nostredeus wrote:if AuntJ is town and scum clearly know she has a significant role she'd be a good mislynch for them today.

How would scum know if TownAuntJ has a significant role? If anything, I don't think someone with a significant role would suggest something as stupid as a massclaim.

Not liking the WIFOM.

FOS: Nostredeus

If someone can guarantee to break the entire game with a massclaim and can guarantee that there is no way for scum to stop the town win, both things which AuntJ claimed, it's not exactly total crap now is it? Try again.

This was a BS response and you say scum a lot. You are overactive, pushing an insignificant case and setting lynches majorly for tomorrow. This guy is mafia.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Darthe »

Character claims are essentially worthless so I will go ahead and state that I know we can have movie roles because I am James Bond.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Darthe »

I wanna kill daumis, but have no reason to do so beyond the fact that reading his posts is physically hurting my IQ.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ Illigitimate and stupid reply.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Darthe »

You know, I am finding it really interesting that I am one of the only two fictional characters so far. My thought is that it is probably to protect the anonymity of the mafia or to test the town a bit. Either way I think it is interesting that the mafia most likely won't claim anyone fictitious now and that the name claims are so acceptable when they (despite my erroneous misinterpretation earlier) may have some effect on role, if not alignment. That said, I do not think this is the case (since as a moderator role is typically tied to alignment and the mod couldn't assure anyone would be a particular alignment.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Darthe »

What would be the point in his claim if it only drew him into the spotlight pointlessly? As mafia the play would, at most, get him killed tomorrow. Makes no sense for him not to be town.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Darthe »

AJ I disagree. What mafia player intentionally puts themselves under heavy scrutiny without a purpose? And what scum would value the life of a townie as equal to their own? At best in this scenario if we lynched one the other would probably be in heavy trouble for the next day. They have committed too much to leave easy wiggle room.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 346, Nostredeus wrote:General/Vague reads.

Town: 2birds, Monkey, Stranger, AuntJ
Null/Town: Inte (Probably town, though I'm not cool with him/her ruining my reaction tests.)
Null: Everyone else.
Null/Scum: Majiffy
Scummy: Xelath, AJ, Devotress, SlySly, Darthe, Lurker

VOTE: Xelath
FoS: Lurker.

I might swap my vote over/clear Xelath depending on what happens in his/her next post.

What I got from this is that the people who are most vocal are town to your eyes, Inte somehow has a town read, and players that you can get away with adding the logo scummy to you did.

Why are we not killing this guy again? He is clearly just safing the field.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Darthe »

Strangely I agree with Nos here, this is annoying.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Darthe »

You can update with this, Darthy doesn't support role claims worth a damn unless you do it first.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

^^ Agreed here.
unvote
Nos pinged me some earlier but has said a fair bit that makes sense as well. Me thinks his train will go nowhere today.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Darthe »

I think that is enough. I am for it as well. I am vanilla.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Darthe »

Weak arse votes on Lurker. I wanna go back and review this more.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Darthe »

The scariest part of a backup claim is the possibility that he is truly an amnesiac. That can be game breaking with a neighborizer.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hey all, the Internet has been out over here. I will catch up soon. I am finally done with those god awful finals and back home.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Darthe »

I like killing both Maj and AJ, AJ first. I agree that it doesn't make sense for both to be scum but their plays don't make sense anyhow. I make the motion that perhaps they are simply stupid. Can I get a second? Also,
vote AJ
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Darthe »

^ the epic, to be clear since auntie is playing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Darthe »

I agree on the Lurker wagon.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Darthe »

Hey Jason I totally voted AJ the Epic.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Darthe »

I'm town. I am not anti-town.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Darthe »

That is interesting in its narrowness. I have a really good idea but to say that you
know
is quite the statement.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

I think into has the worst power claim and I note that he didn't state he was town there, simply that he was a neighborizer. Backup is damn strong with this strategy. Aunties role did not hold as much promise as I had hoped and so my bets are Inte and some vanillas are scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

AJ, you have to be retarded to assume things, even if they seem clear. He'll, my last game I had someone fake claim this exact role when they were, in fact, a bodyguard to the power. I prefer to trust facts to assumptions.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Darthe »

I voted AJ the Epic fucking forever ago and it hasn't been counted twice now.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Darthe »

I would love too but am a bit too busy attempting to find mafia and reading ISO's. I am sure I will get back to everyone on it after your scum flip though.

Also, an't decide if Monkey is shitty mafia or just dumb town. Neither option pleases me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1036, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1035, jasonT1981 wrote:Celebs

VOTE: Darthe

Confirmed scum. James Bond cannot be considered a celeb with any logical stretch.

You're an idiot.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Darthe »

Clearly no mafia would claim a fictional character once they saw the state of claims so far and they would have chosen to play safe until they did see the state of claims. I did neither.

To assume the mod wouldn't put in at least one curve ball is dumb yet you seem to do so contrary to reason so... either you are dumb or Jason is and right now I am going with you.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Darthe »

Just gonna point out, he could also be an amnesiac.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Darthe »

It appears that you have discovered that you are at the disadvantage of not knowing my role. Allow me to explain in such terms as may be understood by your person. I am James Bond, Vanilla town. I received a picture of Daniel Craig with my role PM. While the possibility of my own mistake may be prevalent in your mind, I can assure you that this is not the case. Thus, we find ourselves at an impasse. I am, for all practical purposes, a name claim miller. The plausibility of the situation that you concocted however is ridiculous. And using your vote, your only real power besides a good night's sleep, as the crux to prove some situation (short of investigation etc) is equally so. Thus we return to the fact of your own idiocy in the related matter.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Darthe »

When did you become the arbiter of what is a town manner Majiffy whip?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Darthe »

It does, but the argument could legitimately be made that it isn't likely to get a CC in this game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:30 am

Post by Darthe »

I wanna go back to AJ too ^
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Darthe »

Also, cheers to you Aunt J. Any chance I could get some sweets for my friends?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Darthe »

He didn't. God, can we just kill you? Their are a plethora of benefits not least of which being that it will shut you up.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Darthe »

Seriously, I love this last post. I am almost crying i'm laughing so hard.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Darthe »

Maj, Monkey, and Innocent. Book em.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hey Qwints, thanks for making your fake claim so obvious so we didn't have to wade through days of your bullshit fake viewings.
vote qwints
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Isn't it obvious? Innocent is getting a decent train so he must be scum *places vote*.

What, that vote? It isn't opportunistic at all! No no, you're simply looking at it the wrong way. Everything in mafia should be taken at face value.

Lol, Monkey I hope you are mafia this game because if you're town I feel sorry for your family. Genetics man.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1143, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Ok, I'm just going to replace out if Darthe is going to make personal attacks.

Is it odd that this actually made me feel better about you?

I figure scum will brush off almost anything but townies won't. It isn't worth it.

Perhaps that is faulty logic but I know that most don't want extra heat and expect extra pressure in a game as mafia.

Apologies mate.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Darthe »

Bullshit we aren't lunching Qwints. Innocent is a weak choice for the day and has far too many scum on his wagon already.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Darthe »

Simple really. Qwints is claiming a role that is liable to not be in this game. Unless we have multiple mafia godfathers or the moderator truly didn't anticipate this mass claim the setup makes no sense with 3 investigative roles, even with a mafia RB.

Even with the roleblock we could clear every player in 5 days. If the RB is caught within the first day the game could be cleared in 3.

Unless someone is proposing that a suspect person with a suspect claim cleared another suspect individual when the two were the most likely lynch candidates for the next day, and then that person happened to have the safest available role to reveal on that day and conveniently lied about it to protect themselves the day before.

Because that makes sense and doesn't require a billion different unlikely things to come together.

Occams Razor anyone?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Darthe »

Qwints, AJ, Maj, Innocent, possibly Inte.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1166, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1163, Darthe wrote:Simple really. Qwints is claiming a role that is liable to not be in this game. Unless we have multiple mafia godfathers or the moderator truly didn't anticipate this mass claim the setup makes no sense with 3 investigative roles, even with a mafia RB.

Even with the roleblock we could clear every player in 5 days. If the RB is caught within the first day the game could be cleared in 3.

Unless someone is proposing that a suspect person with a suspect claim cleared another suspect individual when the two were the most likely lynch candidates for the next day, and then that person happened to have the safest available role to reveal on that day and conveniently lied about it to protect themselves the day before.

Because that makes sense and doesn't require a billion different unlikely things to come together.

Occams Razor anyone?

Awful use of the Occam Razor. Because the scenarios are "He's lying" or "He's telling the truth".

Peregrine, I think it's legitimate... It's too easy to check him otherwise. I could see mafia claiming cop and then stating a townie to be innocent, but I don't know how it would ever work out in the long term.

Coming from you this means nothing. If either of you had a way to legitimize your role more then it wouldn't be so.

This is not based on a yes or no statement, this is based on gameplay in total.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Darthe »

Can someone recap the claims please?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Darthe »

I think he is.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Lol, I wish that wasn't so valid a point.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Darthe »

Short of an innocent child nobody is really cleared, but I am closer than most. I second the question above and also venture this one to Monkey: What lives in a shoe but has no soul?

No, but legit to monkey, why do you not play by reason?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Darthe »

Well I am gonna post useless shit because your AVi is kinda hot.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Darthe »

I second the motion. All in favor say Aye?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Darthe »

The only detraction is that Maj is voting that quickly.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Darthe »

unvote vote monkey

saying the word town enough doesn't make it your alignment.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Darthe »

I actually don't mind this. Certain one of you is scum, perhaps both. Good competing trains IMO.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1377, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1375, I Am Innocent wrote:@majiffy, why did you think in 1335 that I would "probably hop on [your] wagon"? And what gave you a reason to think inte would probably do so as well?

@EVERYONE - We have 3 claimed inspection roles, and 1 claimed backup, how many of these do you think are scum, and which ones.

@EVERYONE - We have 3 claimed inspection roles, a claimed backup converted night vig with limited shots, and neighborizer. Please rank these from greatest to least of importance to town. Also state which ones you would be willing to lynch if you felt confident that they were indeed scum.

1) I recall us having a bit of a scuffle in a previous game. Usually people tend to dislike me after we've had extensive arguments in games, and typically people like to carry over their feelings into votes. Same with Inte.
2)
No clue, don't care, whatever.

3) Inspecting roles / Limited Vig / Neighborizor, in that order. Also I have no idea what a Neighborizor does. And as for the rest of it, back to don't care.

p-edit: Probably 2.

Really?

I think my opinions on all of these have been made clear.

Also, a neighborizor is a masonizer without the town confirmation.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1380, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1379, Darthe wrote:Really?

I think my opinions on all of these have been made clear.

Also, a neighborizor is a masonizer without the town confirmation.

Yes. My interest in this game is sinking faster than a rock in a pond.

No clue what a masonizer is either unless it's just a regular mason.

My interest is dropping the same. These deadlines are so damn long that we aren't actually able to get anywhere at this point. Mod.. help and VC please?

A masonizer is a single individual granted mason status and they recruit one person to their QT each night. if the person is town the recruit is successful, if they aren't then the masonizer dies but the QT remains for all of the townies recruited into it.

A neighborizer is an individual granted a QT with the ability to recruit another person into it each night and speak to them. No alignment relationship to the role.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Darthe »

^Cool story?

Nos is definite town this time. I like his thoughts above.

Innocent is less so.

So, we really only have 4 candidates to choose from. Lurker, StrangeCoug, Monkey, and Innocent.

Most pressure is on monkey and innocent. Least is on coug. Let's beat the grass here.

vote innocent [/ b] if im not already
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1430, I Am Innocent wrote:"...but at the point where you're response to statistically relevant connections is "oh but what about this alternative which has a small probability of occurring"..."

Statistically relevent connections???

In post 1153, Nostredeus wrote:There are 3 sensible explanations here; assuming all players are playing at their best:

1) Quints is a Godfather and Aj the E is scum; if so that's a clever move guys but I'm not sure how it'll work out for you guys later in the game.

(This is actually quite tempting; a bulletproof Godfather quints who SlySly targeted last night, oh I really hope this is the right option I'd love to hand out a high five for that play and careful manoeuvring.)

2) Quints is a non-Godfather scum and fake claimed.

3) Quints is a cop and Aj the E is town.

Darthe, why in any of those situations would we want to lynch quints when we can deal with him/her another way for 0 risk?

I love how my qwints is cop and AJtheEpics is godfather is "small probability" but qwints is Godfather and AJtheEpics is scum (#1 above) is Statistically relevant.

Nice try.

How about this one....what is more likely? PV, the last person to claim, 1) drew a scum role, or 2) drew a lie detector role?

I'll give you a clue which is more statistically relevant....probably random 4/17 for #1 and <1/300 for #2, based on I have never ever in my 25 completed games on this site played with one, and assuming roughly 12 people on average per game (which is probably a low estimate). But yet you base a whole friggin Monkey/Majiffy connection on PV being roleblocked or one being immunity investigated or something, when there is less than a 1% chance that the last person who claimed has this role. And coincidentally enough, got no information return N1. :roll:

Statistics is my background bub, don't go there.

@Darthe, saw you online earlier, why didn't you answer my question? :?

was on a date checking this on my phone. I essentially like it all. Good logic combined with a recap of claims and yet he left it open enough for people to interpret it. Facts and his opinion were seperated. Even if he isn't correct solid logical and helpful behaviors/actions are a good town tell in my book. I just happen to also agree with the synopsis at this point, though I had reservations to our claimed cop earlier.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1432, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Quit overstating your case, Nostredues. I haven't screwed up anything. You and SC are the only one's that really think I am a viable lynch, and the more time we waste on me the more time we waste getting the real scum.

I really think you're a viable lynch.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Darthe »

Gosh you scumz. When are we lynching monkey again?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1447, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Lynching townies to clear townies is not a good plan. Besideswhich lyching me does not clear anyone.

Unvote:
Vote: Darthe

In post 1452, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Obviously if Darthe flips scum than AuntJ, who "cleared" him, would be scum as well. It would also give us a whole new line of options as far as looking at those who were in favor of the massclaim.

Did anyone catch this? Monkey is really bad at this. These two statements directly contradict each other.

It is clearly and simply a mafia member scrambling to live another day.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1470, qwints wrote:Posting from home. Willing to hammer monkey when I get back.

Jesus thank you. Bus your scum buddy and then our investigative roles can look at you.

Yes, I am leading other freaking roles at this point, I want this shit done. But then, I suppose it is clearer to me since I know of my miller-like status and can psuedo-confirm Aunt J through that and my reads of her play.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 am

Post by Darthe »

Nos, I have agreed with most of your opinions but you're WIFOMing all to fuck right now so kindly pick a side and stick to it without butchering Occam's Razor before you become a liability.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Darthe »

Did everyone but me just fucking forget about monkey?! God damn this has been the most pro distraction I have seen in a while but you've all dropped his ass like a load of retards trying to care for a puppy!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Darthe »

Aunt J, if you can be clear about your damn role please do so because you're even beginning to confuse me with this. Just state exactly what you got and if it is good enough intel I could even be a viable lynch to clear you.

Beating around the bush is annoying. No need to bull a game but there is a point that finesse becomes confuddling.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Darthe »

^
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1595, Majiffy wrote:I thought we were lynching Monkeyscum.

That has apparently died pending further info that can be gained from some confusing shit with the power roles?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Darthe »

I would happily come back to Monkey first but that shiz is dead as hell because quints is being so god damn obstinate he won't hammer without the activity of an inactive, which is retarded.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Darthe »

I thought I did switch to innocent?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Darthe »

Hah, well that actually will work for me. Maj train still shouldn't be happening IMO.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Darthe »

So you keep saying, but you're completely worthless to the town as things stand. You have given little one liner "don't lynch me"'s for the past week with no fucking *contribution* so why would anyone give a shit of your opinion?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Who are you again?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Posts like the above one are why Coug is soo town.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:06 am

Post by Darthe »

Hmm, not that Aunt J has my loyalty bought and paid for by means of telling you lot that I am town but I am suspect of how quickly this shit is rising. IMO, let's test the neighborizer.

inte
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Darthe »

I haven't claimed miller. I said that my role was miller-like because of the misleading status caused from me being the only fictitious character..
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1713, Yates wrote:
In post 1711, Darthe wrote:I haven't claimed miller. I said that my role was miller-like because of the misleading status caused from me being the only fictitious character..

I just want to be clear on this.

- You are saying that the mod sent you a role calling you a VT, correct?
- You are saying that the mod didn't inform you of having a Miller status, correct?
- You are saying that the mod gave you the name James Bond, correct?
- You are saying that you have "Miller-Like" status of your own accord, correct?

Am I missing anything else, Darthe?

You got it, the miller-like status comment was a statement on the nature of my role in comparison to the claims at hand at the time, not something mod given. Mod has given me the role of vanilla town, though they do make note of me being a fictitious character/ secret agent.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1726, Nostredeus wrote:I'm going to lose my shit if I hear the words sour, sweet, waffles or syrup again...

I almost died from laughter.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1750, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1745, StrangerCoug wrote:
If Auntie J is scum and Darthe isn't (very unlikely), Darthe should've outed and had Auntie J lynched.

Point of inquiry.. How would I know Auntie J's alignment regardless of her viewing me or not? I claimed my actual character and role.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1737, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 1719, Aunt Jemina wrote:Yates, deary,
In post 1691, Yates wrote: 1 RB vs two cops and a lie detector?
Given that qwints ended up dead, it is fully possible we possess no protective power roles. This would mean that three investigative roles is not outside the realms of possibility.
In post 1692, Yates wrote:Right. So I guess this puts me right back at; why are you voting Majiffy? If Qwints was Town and YOU are Town, isn't [Grinny] obv Scum?
You are forgetting that I am a
rolecop
. I require but one night phase to clear things up. If I get a result, I know. If I end up roleblocked, then the existence of a roleblocker is proven, and Grinny either gets real results, ends up dead (unlikely), or fakes results. If I end up dead, then it's not my problem to sort out.

To put it simply, there is only one scenario where there is no difference between today and tomorrow when it comes to me and Grinny, and that's where I am nightkilled. There are many scenarios where saving this debate for tomorrow gives us more information than we have today, allowing for a more informed decision tomorrow.

In post 1697, StrangerCoug wrote:Sorry, but you're my only real scum read left, and I get the feeling you have something to hide. You can either confirm someone's role or give us a reason to turn this game around, and you're doing neither at this point.
Cougy, deary, you should have more suspects than one. I already have given the result I wish to out on Darthy, and I have in the neighborhood quicktopic my other result so that should the need arise, they can reveal it.

Everything to be said of my role has already been said. We can afford to delay further debate until tomorrow when we have additional information at our disposal. Until such time, we should continue scumhunting among the VT claims. And of them, I find Jiffy to be the most questionable. However, I am not limiting myself to just him. I am looking elsewhere for scumbuddies, as there should be at least one additional sour player in the VT claims.

Right, this has officially stopped making any sense now...

Did you investigate PV or Yates; if the former then your chat here about being able to clear things up is clearly mental, if the latter then I have stuff to say on this... (particularly given the fact that the person you apparently secretly revealed it to would be the target of it...)

I'll hold off from putting you at L-1 but if you continue to refuse to explain yourself I will.

PV was roleblocked. Options:

1) SlySly shot someone other than Monkey (no idea who) and was stopped by bulletproof, PV was rb'ed.
2) SlySly didn't shoot and needs a short sharp testicle twist for misleading us all, PV was rb'ed.
3) SlySly shot someone but was rb'ed, Majiffy is investigation immune.
4) PV is scum, SlySly was rb'ed. (Unlikely. Though I want to hear from AuntJ.)

Nothing conclusive really but worth laying out.

This is becoming shambolic, AuntJ needs to explain things fast.

Actually, scratch the above post. You're simply retarded.

Also, I thoroughly like the logic I just saw about Lurker in Nos's post.
Vote Lurker
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1738, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1737, Nostredeus wrote:Did you investigate PV or Yates;
I investigated a power role.

Which power role I investigated was revealed in the quicktopic. You may find hints as to who I investigated day two. But this is all I shall reveal for today.

If we lynch town today, and if I live through the night, I will personally reveal my results tomorrow. Otherwise, the scum gain more from my reveal than the town would.

I'm getting so tired of you. Seriously, you just made yourself the best NK target for mafia. You're creating WIFOM and so long as they can lynch me today then NK you it fucks everything up but even if they can't get me killed you're giving them the tools to mislynch and providing far more issues for the town than you are helping. Lynching you today would be useful just to stop the bullshit you're spoon-feeding us because it is misdirecting everyone.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Darthe »

but it does... she says I'm VT James Bond
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Darthe »

Does anyone else think that Yates is consistently wrong this game?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1780, Yates wrote:@ SC Post 1753 - FTR, I agree with Epic's post 1750, though I don't think he was being crystal clear. You are getting hung up on the "miller" label.

We all know Darthe is claiming to be VT.
We all know Darthe is the only person claiming to be a fictional character.
We all know Darthe has since claimed to be "like" a name claim miller.
We all know AuntJ is claiming to have investigated him and returned VT.

These facts are not under dispute.

What Epic and I are saying is that we don't believe Darthe because this is NOT a bastard game.
If Darthe has a miller "like" role, he would have been told about his special status.
Since Darthe claims he wasn't told about any nonstandard caveats to his role, and AuntJ has cleared him as "vanilla," he can't be a miller.

Logic states that he must be scum. If AuntJ is actually a Town Rolecop, he is a regular goon - which would explain the vanilla result.
If Darthe flips something other than a vanilla role, then we know AuntJ is lying and, therefore, the scum "investigator" role we have been looking for.

Here's what we get from a Darthe lynch:

1. Darthe flips scum goon - hooray! We finally lynched scum! AuntJ's status as Town Rolecop continues to be plausible.
2. Darthe flips scum RB - hooray! We finally lynched scum! Bonus: AuntJ was lying and is also scum. Bonus 2: PV can not be roleblocked. Bonus 3: Vig can take out AuntJ - TWO SCUM one day!
3. Darthe flips some other scum PR - hooray! We finally lynched scum! Bonus: AuntJ was lying and is also scum. Bonus 2: Vig can take out AuntJ - TWO SCUM one day!
4. Darthe flips Town miller - RIP! While we lost a Townie, we now know AuntJ was lying and must be scum. Bonus: Vig can take out AuntJ tonight.

Additional Bonus: In scenarios 2, 3 and 4 scum will be forced to block the Vig. If the scum block the Vig, PV is free to investigate uninhibited by a RB [obviously in case 2 the RB is dead so he would be uninhibited anyway].

VOTE: Darthe

Upon further review, this is the only play to make today. AuntJ *might* be scum. Darthe *is* scum. In the horribly unlikely case he is not, AuntJ is proven to be scum and gets vigged. Either way, we catch
at least
one and as many as
TWO scum
scum today and/or tonight.

I like this logic. Yes, it only leaves out any logical outcome where I am town. But that goddamn occam's razor is shit isn't it?

try this:

1. Aunt J is scum and calls darthe town. Darthe is town and thus believes her. AKA an informed minority manipulating an uninformed majority. Sounds familiar right?
2. Aunt J is town and calls darthe town. Darthe is town and thus believes her. A role allows Aunt J inside information which gains advantage. Everyone wins, cept mafia.
3. Aunt J is town and calls darthe town. Darthe is scum? This doesn't work unless he has a role that modifies her role, which is doubly unlikely.
4. Aunt J is scum and calls darthe town. Darthe and her are scum. Take one, get the other. Awful mafia play = town profit.

Your argument is based around the base misrepresentation of my reference to my own role, stated again and again as Vanilla Town. Perhaps I should bold it.
Vanilla town
. Allow me to bold this as well,
youre a fucking idiot.
I would like to think this is mafia working their ass off to get some townies lynched and progress the game towards their victory but I honestly do not know if I can hold that little faith in humanity without falling into depression.

My statement said that I considered my role miller-like in nature because we all mass claimed and, unlike everyone else in the game, I have a fictional character granted to me. This naturally makes me suspect because I cannot corroborate my status with anyone else.

Unless you think the mod wouldn't leave some failsafe for the scenario of mass claims, aka you're assuming the mod was too dumb to prepare for this eventuality, you have no argument.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Darthe »

And yes, I have agreed with a couple of the things you have said. The word consistently isn't equivalent to everything. Do you even lift?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Darthe »

Lol you would think the people who read the thread got that series of ideas. My lynch tells nothing mate.

In any case my list of town reads pretty much stands as is. I will go through and reread from around page 40 up or so (don't have time for the whole thread atm).
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Darthe »

If you say so :rolleyes:
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1789, Yates wrote:
In post 1783, Darthe wrote:I like this logic. Yes, it only leaves out any logical outcome where I am town. But that goddamn occam's razor is shit isn't it?

Actually, point 4 takes into account you could be Town.

In post 1783, Darthe wrote:Unless you think the mod wouldn't leave some failsafe for the scenario of mass claims, aka you're assuming the mod was too dumb to prepare for this eventuality, you have no argument.

I have been in Jason games before he never thinks of stuff like this. He likes for his games to be broken by mass claims. He never puts in rules like:
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:Special rule - Anyone can be scum or town, someone evil in real life could be town, someone nice could be scum. This was randomly generated.

So now that THAT is sorted out; what is more likely, Darthe? That you are a "secret" miller and the mod just decided to troll you for some reason? OR - that you are lying about your "miller like" status because you are caught in a fake claim?

It is no secret. It is no fake claim. Let me ask, if you are wrong here and I end up town are you willing to go down tomorrow? No hassle, no worries?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Darthe »

there is no secret and my flip wont reveal anything about aunt J. what are you even talking about man?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Darthe »

I figured it out. Yates it attempting to bait me into voting him to legitimize his case, relying on people to not reread. I guess that works when you wear a group out to this point through an incessantly long and annoying game. I mean hell, 80% of us are fully inactive anyhow. Who gives a shit, right?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Darthe »

I'm in a much better mood than earlier! Legitimately Yates, I am puzzled by your logic. While I suppose there is some viability in the idea that I could be scum it simply isn't the sensible outcome here. I do get the need to test it but your forward push on this combined with the actions of your predecessor put your logic and motives into high question for me.

I can't see it. What exactly are you thinking that has led you to the belief that my lynch will help the town nab mafia?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Darthe »

You're being retarded with this secret miller crap. I never said that. It is direct misrepresentation to state that I said that.

If you have a game with ten dogs in it and one cat and it is catdog mafia do you expect mafia to safeclaim cats? Do you expect the game to have no cats?

What would you say if a PR told you the cat was indeed a cat and not faking?

If I had lied it would be one thing but your "case" is trumped up bullshit, based on bullshit, and full of bullshit.

Thus, as I would like to continue scum hunting and stop wasting time with you I will be replying to this entire subject no more and if you don't like it suck my dick and lynch me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Darthe »

Btw, with 11 alive and a vig around we could be at Lylo tomorrow. Just a thought. 20 player game should equal scum team of at least 4, maybe 5.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1178, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 1161, Nostredeus wrote:Worth having around I feel:

StrangerCoug
Nostredeus
Majiffy
Aj The Epic (Cleared by quints)
Monkeyman
Lurker
Devotress
qwints (Claiming town cop)
I Am Innocent
PereV (Claiming LD)
Aunt Jemina (Claiming Rolecop)
Darthe (Cleared by AuntJ)
Xelath (Claiming Town Vig)
Inte (Claiming Neighbouriser)

I am quoting this and looking for the full name claim roster. Also, I want to test Devotress today. I have reviewed and his play is unremarkable and very... agreeable.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 815, Majiffy wrote:
Lurker
6 -
Nostredeus
Aunt Jemina
, ,qwints,Xelath,Daumis123,
SlySly

I'll be checking the three unknowns on this wagon either later tonight or tomorrow. Lurker wagon stalled because scum was already on it.

This caught my eye.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 685, Aunt Jemina wrote:Epic is David Beckham, vanilla.
I am Winston Churchill, rolecop.
Commie refused to nameclaim. Grinny hasn't given anything.
Darthy is James Bond, vanilla.
Daummy hasn't nameclaimed, but claims vanilla.
Devvy is Stalin, vanilla.
Qwinny is Tom Hanks, vanilla.
Inny is William Shatner, vanilla.
Inty is Matt Leblanc, neighborizor.
Jiffy is Kristen Stewart, vanilla.
Monkey is Vitali Klitschko, vanilla.
Nossy is Christiano Ronaldo, vanilla.
Sly is Robbie Williams, vigilante.
Cougy is Jason David Frank, vanilla.
Xelly is Bill Clinton, town backup.
Lurky is Stephen King, vanilla.

The only one unclaimed right now is Grinny.
FoS: inty
. Claiming unspecified restrictions to your role seems sour, reminiscent of Rhinox's claim.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:

Player List

2 Number Six
Lurker
3 i
nte
*Yates
4 Aj The Epic

5 Nostredeus

7 Devotress

CommieX
*PeregrineV
9 Aunt Jemina

12 StrangerCoug

13 Darthe

15 Majiffy

17 Xelath

Dead List

2birds1stone was David Duchovny, Vanilla Town. Executed Day 1.

Daumis123 was Mark Hamill, Vanilla Town Lynched Day 1

SlySly was Robbie Williams, Town Vig killed night 1

Monkeyman was Vitali Klitschko, Vanilla Town Lynched day 2

I am Innocent was William Shatner, Vanilla town executed night 2.

Qwints was Tom Hanks, town cop killed night 2

Replacement Guide

Lurker replaces Number 6 post 151 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4506580
qwints replaces drmyshotgun post 622 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4536402
PeregrineV replaces CommieX post 639 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4537906
Yates replaces Inte post 1672 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4641757
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1031, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count 15

Daumis123 9- StrangerCoug,Nostredeus,Majiffy, Aj The Epic,Monkeyman,Lurker,Devotress,qwints,PereV
AJ 5 - I Am Innocent,Aunt Jemina,,SlySly,,Daumis123,Darthe
Lurker 1 - Xelath,

Not Voting

inte

Day 1 begins with 16 alive needing 9 to lynch

(expired on 2012-12-19 14:12:41)

till Day 1 Deadline

lynch achieved in post 1010

Lynch 1
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1669, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count 8

Monkey 8 Aj The Epic,StrangerCoug,Majiffy,Xelath,Darthe,Nostredeus,Lurker ,qwints
Majiffy 3 - Aunt Jemina,PeregrineV,Devotress,
Lurker 1 - I Am Innocent,
Darthe 1 - Monkeyman

Not voting

inte

It is now Day 2 with 14 alive needing 8 to lynch

(expired on 2013-01-13 20:37:33)

till Day 1 Deadline
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1823, Devotress wrote:
In post 1820, Darthe wrote:
In post 815, Majiffy wrote:
Lurker
6 -
Nostredeus
Aunt Jemina
, ,qwints,Xelath,Daumis123,
SlySly

I'll be checking the three unknowns on this wagon either later tonight or tomorrow. Lurker wagon stalled because scum was already on it.

This caught my eye.

The vote count, or the people he chose to green?

Both. I mostly agree with the green but in light of the confirmed through death I think things change some. Hindsight, ya know? In any case we finally have all logistical info compiled. I am definitely going to look through this.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Darthe »

Epic is David Beckham, vanilla.
Aunt J is Winston Churchill, rolecop.
Peregrine V refused to nameclaim. (has this happened since?)
Darthy is James Bond, vanilla.

Yates is Matt Leblanc, neighborizor.

Day 1 Final VC

Daumis123
9- StrangerCoug, Nostredeus, Majiffy, Aj The Epic,
Monkeyman
, Lurker, Devotress,
qwints
, PereV
AJ 5 -
I Am Innocent
, Aunt Jemina,
SlySly
Daumis123
, Darthe
Lurker 1 - Xelath

Not Voting:
Inte

Day 2 Final VC

Monkey
8 Aj The Epic, StrangerCoug, Majiffy, Xelath, Darthe, Nostredeus, Lurker ,
qwints

Majiffy 3 - Aunt Jemina, PeregrineV, Devotress,
Lurker 1 -
I Am Innocent,

Darthe 1 -
Monkeyman

Not Voting:
Inte

Inte isn't voting either lynch. Null since he was replaced. AJ is early on both with Coug and Maj. Nos is early. Lurker is middling on both. Pere is late on each. I think this is all accurate.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Darthe »

Ok, Pere is supposed to be mike Myers, town LD? Pere, who all have you viewed and what are the results?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1833, Majiffy wrote:Nos wasn't early on the second wagon and Pere wasn't on it at all... so...

Bloody hell, I read that all as one long ass train. You're right, I will amend in the next post.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Darthe »

Also, Xelanth can you hold your kills or is it compulsive? We really need the extra time. ^ I will do that.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1831, Darthe wrote:
Epic is David Beckham, vanilla. (cleared by Quints)

Peregrine V claims Mike Myers, LD.

Darthy is James Bond, vanilla. (cleared by Aunt J)

Yates is Matt Leblanc, neighborizor.

Day 1 Final VC

Daumis123
9- StrangerCoug, Nostredeus, Majiffy,
Aj The Epic
Monkeyman
, Lurker, Devotress,
qwints
PereV

AJ
5 -
I Am Innocent
, Aunt Jemina,
SlySly
Daumis123
Darthe

Lurker 1 - Xelath

Not Voting:
Inte

Day 2 Final VC

Monkey
Aj The Epic
, StrangerCoug, Majiffy, Xelath,
Darthe
, Nostredeus, Lurker ,
qwints

Majiffy 3 -
Aunt Jemina,
PeregrineV
, Devotress,
Lurker 1 -
I Am Innocent,

Darthe 1 -
Monkeyman

Not Voting:
Inte

Inte isn't voting either lynch. Null since he was replaced. AJ is early on both with Coug and Maj. Nos is on both. Lurker is middling on both. I think this is all accurate.

This now includes investigative roles and their cleared people. If you only want ones verified by dead PR's remove pere, aunt J, and myself.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Darthe »

Also,
Vote Dev.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1839, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1835, Darthe wrote:Ok, Pere is supposed to be mike Myers, town LD? Pere, who all have you viewed and what are the results?

Night 1: Majiffy- no success
Night 2: Aunt Jemima- no success

Ouch, roleblocked.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Darthe »

If you guys are wondering why, cautious play and pushes on most of the easy flame cases can be found in his ISO. more than that however, I believe Aunt J's claim and know my own. Dev was late enough on Daumis to sneak in like he did and his vote on Maj D2 is once more, safe. In addition he is a vanilla in a bad slot statistically (if any of you know statistics or random.org you will get this)

Epic is David Beckham, vanilla. (cleared by Quints)
Peregrine V claims Mike Myers, LD.
Darthy is James Bond, vanilla. (cleared by Aunt J)

And lastly he isn't damn helpful.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Darthe »

grr. the above is supposed to be devvy in black with quints and innocent in green.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Darthe »

I find it interesting that all three World Leaders as you have them marked are under some credible suspicion.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1850, Devotress wrote:The mod wouldn't even have to give scum fakeclaims, as it says in big bold red at the start of the first post:
Special rule - Anyone can be scum or town, someone evil in real life could be town, someone nice could be scum. This was randomly generated.

The important part being "This list was randomly generated"

This is a valid point.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Darthe »

Also, if our "town backup" isn't a town backup then we are going to lose tonight regardless, but that is probably pointless conjecture. With 3 investigative PR's I would have almost anticipated 5 scum tbh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Darthe »

Dev yates Coug Lurk.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Darthe »

or we have a GF or fake investigative role.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yeah, if you have an investigative role and aren't giving a full reveal you deserve a policy lynch today and shall have my vote. Maj already claims the roleblocks. Either Aunt J has a name for us or is scum because between the two I am going to believe maj, unless her tale is corroborated by all neighbors (which it won't be because one would already have called bullshanks).
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1808, Aunt Jemina wrote:Yates, deary, you are massively misrepping Darthy. I have seen many games where a player had a slightly-suspicious aspect of their role PM and claimed their role was potentially miller-like. Never have I seen the player in question be anything other than mistaken town, paranoid about their role PM having a hidden aspect. Town players doubt everything, even their own role PMs, in most theme games, regardless of bastard or not.

He is not claiming his role has a miller aspect. He is not claiming his role will flip miller of any kind. He is saying his role name stands out.

Your scenario fails to account for Darthy flipping exactly what he is ACTUALLY claiming: James Bond, Vanilla.

What happens then? Where do you go in lylo, with that flip?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Darthe »

Not related to the above, I just found it interesting since it was the next post. Aunt J does not say which PR, only that she viewed a PR and it was revealed in the QT.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Darthe »

God I want this game to move.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Darthe »

Yeah. My wagon is trumped the fuck up. Maj is on for sheer info I think and AJ is semi-retarded town coming back to beat a dead horse. Yates seems too smart for his play, which makes him scum so there is that. I have no clue what to think of Coug anymore. He is clever either way.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Darthe »

Of course, the train worse than mine is Aunt J's. Looks full of scum to me. No clue what Xelanth is doing. If he isn't a town vig or derp then this game is over anyhow so I can't help that at this point. Same thing if Aunt J is. We can't afford to lose that PR but we need the info, narrowing our options. However, I am left trusting her, much as we all should be. She isn't aunti-town (see what I did thar?), but she is aggravating enough that scum can paint her in a bad light and have people jump on it. Once one of us is dead they kill the other I think and we have been strung along for the WIFOM.

In any other game in the world PR's would be taken at their value by this point unless the town wants to lose. Notice how much shit has been focused here?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1899, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1891, Yates wrote:Update: She posted her result on Jan 18 at 06:58 PM Game Time [5:58 PM EST]

See, this is my issue. We got the flip anyways. Not that I doubt she's a role cop of some alignment, but it makes it easier for her to cover her tracks. I'm fairly certain it'd be impossible for her to get the results BEFORE the flip, but not only did Qwints die and therefore become a little irrelevant, there also could only be one result. What is interesting is that she didn't want to mention who she investigated. This is just off because, well, Qwints was dead and thus we were almost going to hang ourselves up over that discussion.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel more comfortable with an Auntie J lynch than a Darthe lynch.

If this is how you have viewed it then why haven't you been on her from the beginning? Face it, for town to reliably win me and Aunt J need to make it through the day. I have some scum pegged and will be cleared if she is NK'd. She will have another confirmed townie and be practically unlynchable tomorrow if they NK me. Either way it is lose lose for us to get rid of me or her today and no attention has been put anywhere else. Don't you think a whole mafia team would avoid this if we were scum?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Darthe »

Not an alt for here. I have about a year and a half experience (though dear god nobody would know from how I have played in my games lately).

Legit, if you guys are questioning my erratic behavior it is because I am in 5 games and modding one. Back at school and taking care of a loved one =p I post what hits me when it does (admittedly not a good strategy) because I generally do not have the time to plan through a game. You get my honest opinions.

Regardless, I don't say these things to attempt and gain some bias or sympathy. I say it to clarify seemingly irratic behavior, though not to excuse it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Darthe »

Technically I am older than yates as well (assuming that is when you started) but off site meta tends to mean shit here.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Darthe »

Pretty much. Pere is town, Nos is town, Auntie is town, I am town, Xelanth is town. These things need to be true or we are too off to continue. Yates still pings me but to be fair I could have bias based on the shit show we just went through. That said, I didn't think much of inte either so... all in due consideration. I will give props for activity though.

There really isn't much room left in any direction.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Darthe »

Not your plan. I get the feeling we just do not use the same terminology for shit. The shit show, as in our big ass page eating discussion over my reference to being fictional..

Wait, you have a plan?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Darthe »

I find 1.5 amusing. as well as 2.2. The logic of 5 is that the mod would have told me that I was the only fictional character and thus anyone else that claimed to be one would instantly be outted, ie scum. Also, based on the setup the mod supposedly wouldn't know if I would be town or scum before assigning each player roles. So both of those are in turn false, unless you expected me to be given an unfair advantage to offset my unfair disposition?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Darthe »

[quote="In post 0, jasonT1981"]
Note - Game will open at 1pm EST Wednesday 28th November.

You could be Anyone Mafia!

Ever wanted to be a Sports star? The President of the United States? How about a power hungry and evil dictator? Did you grow up wanting to be a top porn star or a world famous singer?

Well now is your chance, because as the game title says.
You
could be ANYONE!!

No one is off limits. Hitler? Thatcher? Jackson? Pele? Hell, even Jimmy Savile could be in this game! Anyone could be in your role PM. So what are you waiting for? It is your time to be famous and show the world you are deserving of being in the media spotlight.

Special rule - Anyone can be scum or town, someone evil in real life could be town, someone nice could be scum. This was randomly generated.

The Bolded. someone evil in real life could be town. anyone can be scum or town. This was randomly generated.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Darthe »

So your theory is that, despite the moderator saying that we can be anyone regardless of alignment that our alignment determines who we are? That despite me stating that i am vanilla I am secretly not because "it's a secret"? That, contrary to everyones belief here this game is bastard and to prove it we should not only lynch one VT but also a power role?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Darthe »

Yeah, that isn't going to happen so long as I can help it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ Yupp.

@Mod, can we have a VC?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yates doesn't need to fall. He is dumb, not scum. Stop being obstinate. You are setting lynches and you're doing it by putting words in other's mouths. That entire post above me is posturing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Darthe »

He would have to be the most retarded doctor ever to make that breadcrumb and to not protect a PR. At least we could get one more investigation out of this if we have a doc but that would require forethought on his part.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Darthe »

We shouldn't have to get him to L-1. It is a waste of our time and efforts, not to mention being a risk. Lurker should claim now.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1968, Yates wrote:Since Devotress is either scum or requires hand holding, let's look at how this day and night will play out:

1. If AuntJ, PV, and Xelath are ALL Town
- We lynch AuntJ
- Scum RB's PV
- Scum kills Xelath
Good game y'all.

2. If AuntJ is scum, PV and Xelath are Town
- We lynch AuntJ [hooray!]
- Scum RB's PV
- Scum kills Xelath
- Is Darthe clear or a buddy [scum wifom situation]
- Is PV
really
Town or scum lying about being RBed since no one else has been RBed [scum wifom situation]
- Mislynch
- Scum kill me
- Good game, y'all.

3. AuntJ is Town, PV is scum, Xelath is Town
- We lynch AuntJ
- Scum kills Xelath
- PV claims he was RBed
- Good game, y'all.

4. AuntJ is Town, PV is Town, Xelath is scum
- We lynch AuntJ
- Scum picks a target
- Xelath picks a target
- Good game, y'all.

Am I missing a PR lynch that ends in Town success? No? Cool.

I think I am already doing this but since we haven't had a VC in living freaking memory (says the man without sleep for a day and a half)
vote devotress
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Darthe »

I have no clue how that post got quoted but it works I guess. Anyhow, Yates we have to trust our PR's until we catch a scummer. Everyone knows this and did like 4 pages ago, at least keep up instead of rehashing our own thoughts to us like new ideas.

However, seeing it laid out was nice. I like that, it is less implicit and leaves less wiggle room for misinterpretation or manipulation. Good work.

So, can we lynch Dev now, view lurker and then lynch him when we discover he was fake breadcrumbing doc? That seems the right series of steps to me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Darthe »

Current issues with lurker: He is probably scum, he is useless to the town, any potential PR he could have had was wasted on him, in 1973 posts he has a grand total of 46, in the past 300 posts he has a total of 5, his name sucks and sucks again for accuracy. I feel that his own title encourages him to not play.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1729, Darthe wrote:
In post 1726, Nostredeus wrote:I'm going to lose my shit if I hear the words sour, sweet, waffles or syrup again...

I almost died from laughter.

Quoting this again for general lolz
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Darthe »

And we are back to this.. okay, can we please lynch dev, view Lurker, crack this game wide ass open, and fuck the mafia?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay, I think I have carried this for enough fruitless days. Devotress's ISO reads like a goddamn townie portfolio. He/she may not be perfect but they aren't scummy and I was hoping to draw easy votes with enough time. Didn't happen. AJ the E got closest followed by Yates. Some info there but not what I wanted.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1981, Yates wrote:
In post 1980, PeregrineV wrote:Lurker needs to what?

Sorry. Say who he
PROTECTED
each night and why.

Himself cause he's a douche.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2004, Devotress wrote:^^ No doctor would have protected Qwints night 1 because he lied about being a cop, he claimed vt day 1.

In post 2000, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1982, Darthe wrote:Okay, I think I have carried this for enough fruitless days. Devotress's ISO reads like a goddamn townie portfolio. He/she may not be perfect but they aren't scummy and I was hoping to draw easy votes with enough time. Didn't happen. AJ the E got closest followed by Yates. Some info there but not what I wanted.

I'm not misreading this post am I? It sounds like you think I'm not scummy now.

Didn't think you were overly scummy from the first but everyone needs some pressure by this point and if we could have had a couple of trumped up votes on you from suspect people it would have helped.

By the way, with all of the claims going around someone has to be lying now, right? Nos can we get that list updated?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2020, Yates wrote:...

Lurker's responses are very plausible.

So can we go back to lynching Darthe now?

Are you going to lynch everyone Aunt J views?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Darthe »

The two aren't correlative. You have searched for any reason you could find to lynch me and keep testing a different angles to see if others will roll with it but it isn't going to happen. I am the closest thing we have to cleared this game with the exception of the person viewed by Qwints.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Darthe »

StrangerCoug
Nostredeus
Majiffy
Aj The Epic (Cleared by quints)
Lurker (Claiming Doc
Devotress
qwints (Claiming town cop)
PereV (Claiming LD)
Aunt Jemina (Claiming Rolecop)
Darthe (Cleared by AuntJ)
Xelath (Claiming Town Vig)
Inte (Claiming Neighbouriser)

The plays of Inte's replacement (notably not inte) and Dev have been solid and though the two aren't always sensible in my eyes their consistency leads me to thinking them town.
Aunt J I think town because she called me as is which would have been a decent risk for scum.
Xelanth is a risk at this point because of his role but is... presumably cleared by the fact that he could even do that? I don't know but I wouldn't touch that issue unless someone with a PR viewed him.
Peregrine has been claiming this entire game that he was an LD and is being roleblocked. Smart play if scum, I wouldn't mind some pressure here.
Maj, Nos, Strangecoug. Vanilla townies. The latter is far too vocal and active and has been a big part in pushing our lynches. Of course, I do not suspect Nos at all but Coug interests me.

After some careful consideration the Doc claim is bullshit. We cannot have 3 investigative roles and a doc in this game, not even with an RB. Even if we did so how would it balance? The moderator would have given town the game if he didn't anticipate us mass revealing on D1. Regardless, Lurker has proven himself to be an inept doctor in this game (no offense, I am sucky at the role myself) and we have to start testing that crowd soon.

Thus, in order I would test Lurker, Pere, Yates, Aunt J, Xelanth.
I had totally forgotten that AJ the E was cleared by our cop.
You know, I bet there is a select group of people who want to lynch AJ and myself. Those people are probably scum. Just a thought.

By the way, simple logic for those of you on my lynch train. Your current thought is to lynch someone cleared by one of our PR's. Any PR in this game can die at pretty much anytime and those that they view are valuable by that very stigma. As PR's drop like fly's (flies?) some stepping up needs to do if you don't want to hand this game to the scum. Cause if you haven't noticed, what you're doing so far is failing. Getting drug by the nose.

Yet somehow scum has managed to smear the shit idea of lynching me into this thread to the point that it stuck? I have no clue what the town is thinking here. I mean, my lynch tells you all nothing that lynching any other VT wouldn't tell you. You won't be getting shit on Aunt J's alignment from it and even if you did she is the clear NK choice that night because once I am gone they can't toss out this WIFOM anymore. She views others and you're right back to this point because of your own ignorance. But I digress into something close to caring.

BTW, a sensor or analyzer would have been a great role this game.

In any case, I have pretty much lost faith in this game going the direction that it should. Lynch away and good luck.

Or, in the event that one of you isn't retarded,
vote lurker
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2026, Devotress wrote:That @Darthe should really be @ everyone else as well.

Regarding Darthe though, I still want some clarification on this:

These 2 posts are 36 minutes apart.

In post 1977, Darthe wrote:And we are back to this.. okay, can we please lynch dev, view Lurker, crack this game wide ass open, and fuck the mafia?

In post 1982, Darthe wrote:Okay, I think I have carried this for enough fruitless days. Devotress's ISO reads like a goddamn townie portfolio. He/she may not be perfect but they aren't scummy and I was hoping to draw easy votes with enough time. Didn't happen. AJ the E got closest followed by Yates. Some info there but not what I wanted.

So in half an hour you go from saying I was scum to saying my ISO reads "like a goddamn townie portfolio". What was your plan in the event that you got a wagon to build on me like you had been trying?

Yupp. I was curious if anyone would jump on an easy bandwagon with some dumb reason that mimic'd my own.

They didn't but it was a decent thought.

Also, Aunt J lynch is followed by my NK.

Seriously, nobody else is suspect of Coug?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Darthe »

Fuck this noise, can I self hammer and get outta this game? That people are retarded enough to listen to the long standing drivel spouted over the past 10 pages is fucking mind numbing. We have one strategy available that will work and the rest of the ideas tossed out here are simple bullshit and fabrications of faulty logic.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Darthe »

If I wasn't doing it for townie reasons I would have fabricated a case on you good enough to at least vindicate what I said. Not hard to do regardless of how town someone has played, just cut out a few of the things they say and you can incriminate them.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2047, Yates wrote:What? *I* am the neighborizer. I also happen to be the only confirmed PR in the game at this point.

We have an opportunity to verify two or three more PR's tonight. So why would we risk lynching someone scum HAS to take care of on their own? We *have* to lynch a VT claim today and we REALLY need that VT to be scum. Our only chance of turning this game around is to protect a PR and finally get a scum result so we can have an informed lynch tomorrow. That's it. Random lynching/shooting isn't going to get it done.

Last time I was a neighborizer I was a mafia one. That role can be town or anti-town just as easily and is actually a beneficial one for scum. We shouldn't take a shot at all tonight unless we want to lose before tomorrow. In this post you are also directing the cop and you're still pushing to lynch a VT and a cop cleared VT while leaving the other two completely off the list. This post was utter horseshit.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2058, Yates wrote:At least one of Majiffy, StrangerCoug, Nostredeus is mafia.

I find it odd how contrary this is to the things you stated on the previous page.

Also, Pere where did that Aunt J vote come from right after you grill Dev?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Darthe »

Both Peregrine and Yates have pushed this in the last page though it was never mentioned before. Each has said that it is possible that all PR's are real. This simply isn't true. If it was we would have a fully outted scum team. We have enough PR's for a game of 25 and all claimed are OP enough to be a main power in those games. This is a game of 17. No scum caught between 3 investigative roles, a neighborizer, a doctor, a backup, and a vig. None.

Both of you get an FoS and
yates
gets my vote if it wasn't already there. I have flip-flopped on him but that was the final thing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2070, Yates wrote:
In post 2067, Darthe wrote:We have enough PR's for a game of 25 and all claimed are OP enough to be a main power in those games.

So what you are illustrating is that you don't understand how game balance works? I'll buy that. It can be tricky. If I ever mod a game here, I'll ask for help too.

Nah I get balance but this setups "balance" is reliant on a mass claim and would still overpower the town unless mafia has bigger guns than we know. Also, your posts on the latest page seem to directly conflict with this.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2110, Nostredeus wrote:Someone with a clue explain to me the wisdom of killing AuntJ a getting Pere 100% RB'ed tonight...

So, fraking, scum, motivated...

There is none. The mafia at this point has to be roughly.. what, 40% of those alive? A game of 17 should have 4-5 I think? We have 11 alive. Basically they have a good bit of influence and town is suffering from an unfortunate case of retardation.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2113, Yates wrote:
In post 2111, PeregrineV wrote:If town, Aunt Jemina has succeeded in rolecopping the entire town for scum.

Are you truly not understanding?

I 100% agree with you. As stated when Day 3 broke, I have no confidence in AuntJ. This hasn't changed.

What
has changed
is that I'm willing to accept that there's a 25% chance AuntJ is Town. Even assuming she is scum, what does that say about her result on Darthe? In the event AuntJ *IS* a scum role cop, she will be alive tomorrow, ready to be hanged, and can't cause any more damage. The person most likely to foul up our night plans is the roleblocker. I kind of glossed over this in my scenario 2 but I have a hunch who the RB would be.
Spoiler:
In post 1780, Yates wrote:2. Darthe flips scum RB - hooray!
My feeling is that scum would want their RB "cleared" so he can continue to block your results.

So to boil it down:

1. Yes - AuntJ is 75% likely to be scum.
2. If AuntJ *IS* scum, she's probably a scum role cop which is effectively a goon at this point.
3. Lynching AuntJ doesn't tell us anything about Darthe - in fact it creates wifom.

4. Darthe is also 75% likely to be scum.
5. Darthe's flip will tell us something about AuntJ.
6. Darthe flipping RB would remove the RB from the game AND get AuntJ shot tonight.

What I'm saying is that lynching Darthe is a home run for us no matter how things go down tonight.

Wait, your point 6 directly contradicts the idea of aunt J being town.
Also you yourself stat that all of this isn't based on fact, it is based on your "feeling".
Also, everyone has about 25% chance to get scum so.. 4 and 1 are wrong.
2 assumes that scum has a role cop which you have mentioned before. inside info?
5 doesn't hold water if you think any of the other things you state here because it makes my flip irrelevant.
6 also assumes that I am an ability that wouldn't make sense to involve in a game long gambit.

Your final statement only works if players ignore logic, reason, and the ability to think for themselves. I hope you're scum at this point because if not you're the worst townie I have ever played with.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2112, StrangerCoug wrote:I understand the attention the power roles are getting, but I dislike how this has turned into setup speculation and mod-WIFOM. Who's telling the truth and who isn't? That, I think, is a legitimate question and always has been. It's getting to the point where unconfirmed power roles should stop being treated any differently from any other unconfirmed player, though.

In post 2110, Nostredeus wrote:Someone with a clue explain to me the wisdom of killing AuntJ a getting Pere 100% RB'ed tonight...

So, fraking, scum, motivated...

I'm scratching my head as to why she isn't getting roleblocked. One of them is scum; either it's AuntJ and blocking her is absurd from the Mafia RB's point of view or it's PeregrineV faking being RB'd so as to limit the information town gets, and I don't see a Mafia RB likely in the latter case. Right now, I'm inclined to believe the former.

If Pere is scum he is faking an RB. If Aunt J is scum it doesn't matter what info she gives anyhow but she can't fake an RB while pere is getting it.

In any case it doesn't take superior intellect to recognize that mafia is statistically better off roleblocking the same person each night.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2109, Yates wrote:
In post 2107, PeregrineV wrote:Explain usefulness in scumhunting.

As I said - Lie Detector.

Example: If she gets a RB result and a PR claims to have been RBed - found scum.

In post 2107, PeregrineV wrote:Explain usefulness in catching town PRs.

Same as above. Qwints claims to have a guilty on Darthe. Role cop can verify.

Dude! Qwints is dead! You're literally just spouting any shit you can to put my name in the same sentence with the word mafia, or scum. God damn, that a single person is listening you actually hurts my faith in humanity.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2095, Yates wrote:Yeah. I think I have just talked myself into thinking that the AuntJ lynch is being driven by scum. That REALLY sucks for me because there are 3 PR's on that wagon currently plus Epic now. That also means Epic could be a cop cleared Godfather - which SUCKS. If I'm right about this setup and AuntJ is a mislynch, we can't win this game.

Can anyone read this and my above quoted posts and tell me how they correlate? here is a quick one for you, they don't. This guy flips entirely from one page to the next.

Also, since I see that the mod didn't accept me stating it:
Vote Yates
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Darthe »

I did not push the mass claim, Aunt J did. Also answering from a hypothetical standpoint is useless as tits on a boars ass and is being used by you as a way to attempt and avoid the consequences of playing a shitty game.

Can we get a train here for humanity?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2120, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 2108, PeregrineV wrote:@AuntJ- Checked your wiki, but do you have any scum games completed?
No, deary. My wiki is up to date.

In post 2112, StrangerCoug wrote:It's getting to the point where unconfirmed power roles should stop being treated any differently from any other unconfirmed player, though.
This is what I have been advocating.

In post 2114, Yates wrote:Based purely on reads, AuntJ is scumming up the thread while PV is Townie McTownerson of Town Square.
Explain to this senile old lady exactly why Grinny's reads are town when mine are not.

I have heavy suspicion on Devvy and Jiffy. I am weighing Lurky's claim. I am looking at Nossy and Cougy for scum. I have a townread on my investigation result, Darthy. I consider Xelly confirmed town. I consider AJ the Epic confirmed town. Before this, I advocated both Daummy and Monkey as town. What about any of this is bad?

Grinny helped lynch Daummy. He has held a scumread on Xelly for most of the game. He did nothing to fight the Monkey wagon.
Clearly this is town posting at its finest. :roll:

I disagree with your stance on Nos. He is playing the most town game here tbh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Darthe »

Maj case isn't bad but who wouldn't vote for coug that would vote maj?

Also, why?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hey yates do you mean the LD who gets roleblocked every night or someone else we don't know about?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Darthe »

^ I can't see it. He is off on occasion but whats your tell?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Darthe »

Can you name a benefit not based on your conjecture? Also, can you name a reason that Aunt J won't be NK'd the second I am lynched or vice versa?

Please recognize that how you respond will be less about your answer and more about if you have any justifiable town motivation for pushing your ignorant views so strongly during the phase.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Darthe »

Hey Xelanth, are you here?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Darthe »

That is fine by me. What I was going to say was that I am actually okay with my lynch for the massive info granted.. but I need you to do me the favor of holding your kill unless you're certain of the mafia. Or, if not then I could really use a kill on Yates here.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Darthe »

Lol yates you're floppier than a dogs ear.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Darthe »

Oh jesus really?

God, can I be lynched? Please?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Darthe »

Lol. Name 4, and try to use facts instead of suspicions and assumptions.

You're playing with a house of cards mate, though I honest to god would not mind not having to read this thread anymore.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Darthe »

The first one is an opinion
The second is valid
The third doesn't relate to me
Nor does the forth
Nor does the fifth
Or the sixth
or the seventh...
the eighth repeates the first.

So, I see one thing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Darthe »

And an informed vig kill is still useless because if we mess today up we will be at lylo. God this is a fail strategy. And I use that word loosely.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2173, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2169, Darthe wrote:The first one is an opinion

I see your point in regards to the first part of his statement, but it is a valid town tactic to test a suspicious claimed role cop by figuring out the role of one of her targets, especially if the target is acting suspicious too.

In post 2169, Darthe wrote:The third doesn't relate to me
Nor does the forth
Nor does the fifth
Or the sixth

Yates is basically going through POE.

In post 2169, Darthe wrote:or the seventh...

It may be crystal-clear that Xelath is involved any way you chop it up, but it's still a general statement. It's not otherwise supposed to relate to anyone in particular.

In post 2169, Darthe wrote:the eighth repeates the first.

More of an extension of the first rather than a repeat, if you ask me.

In post 2170, Nostredeus wrote:^This.

Also if Darthe flips VT we get nothing from this...

Darthe flips scum, though, you're a prime suspect for his buddy.

In post 2171, Darthe wrote:And an informed vig kill is still useless because if we mess today up we will be at lylo. God this is a fail strategy. And I use that word loosely.

Read Yates' post again. If your lynch proves Aunt Jemina is a liar, the only remotely plausible way she's going to live to see Day 4 is if Xelath gets roleblocked, and scum would effectively be delaying the inevitable in that case. Even if Xelath decides to do something stupid and shoots someone else, we will still know that lynching anyone other than Aunt Jemina risks losing the game.

Your points weren't really points.. they just sort of pointed out technicalities of my statements. And as for the last, my alignment is not hypothetical to myself so why would I waste time pretending that it was for the sake of a pointless argument? My only stake is that I am not interested in wasting another day and potentially a PR on testing this when I know the result. Of course, I also don't want to practically give up the game in the off chance that Yates is town.

Can anybody point to anything besides my role and relationship with Aunt J that incriminates me? This has gone on too long and the game is getting lurked to fuck by quite a number of you. I would actually enjoy a bit of progress in any direction.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2188, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 2187, Devotress wrote:He's been convinced Darthe is town for quite a while now. I'm not exactly sure why. Might just be the AuntJ investigation saying he's vanilla?

How about we go ahead and allow me the chance to respond to a question directed at me? You just look a) silly, b) like you haven't read the case against you c) sketchy for putting words in someone's mouth.

To answer: #1676, #1757; also certain players have reacted badly to a Devotress wagon and certain other players have reacted positively.

But more generally let's be honest here, there is at least 2 scum chilling in the VTs right now.

Nostredeus, Majiffy, Devotress, StrangerCoug, Darthe

I'm not lynching myself.

Majiffy, Devotress, StrangerCoug, Darthe

I therefore think half of the above players are scum and half town; now it's just a case of working out who.

If Darthe is VT then Scum in this game are almost certainly: Devotress, Lurker, StrangerCoug, Majiffy.

Darthe I personally think is VT but if he's not then scum in this game are almost certainly: Devotress, Lurker, AuntJ, Darthe.

Devotress is a sure fire scum lynch imo; we could really do with one.

For what it's worth lynching and having Darthe flip VT is fine by me; losing a VT sucks but we're lylo either way tomorrow and this locks in my lynch list so w.e really.

I wouldn't be hurt dying for the info if I didn't know the outcome. It's like I am a step ahead man.

Also, making Yates butthurt would make my life better.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2175, Yates wrote:#1 is not an opinion. It is a fact. Look at the poll results for yourself. The least trusted PR is AuntJ.

3, 4, 5, and 6 all relate to you because that is our VT claim pool - of which you are a member. If 3, 4, 5, and 6 are all people that provide no information and you DO provide information, you are the best choice from that pool. That isn't opinion. That is fact.

7 may or may not relate to you directly. The FACT is that if you flip other than VT, you are the ONLY ONE that can inform a vig kill. If you are scum, AuntJ is scum getting viged. If you are a secret miller, AuntJ is scum getting viged. If you somehow flip VT? We receive just as much information as if we lynched anyone else in the VT claim pool. In other words, your lynch is the only one that has even a
possibility
of informing a vig. That isn't opinion. That is fact.

8 No, this is a factual conditional statement. IF we can prove AuntJ lied [ie. you flip RB/GF/other falvored scum or secret miller] THEN she is scum getting viged.

Very true that 8 is essentially a suplement to 1. I will give you credit on 7, that is more thought out than I had considered.

3-6 are still weaksauce to me, but I actually like that you can rationalize the information well enough.

Very well folks, let's try this.
vote darthe
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2188, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 2187, Devotress wrote:

If Darthe is VT then Scum in this game are almost certainly:
Devotress, Lurker, StrangerCoug, Majiffy

Darthe I personally think is VT but if he's not then scum in this game are almost certainly: Devotress, Lurker, AuntJ, Darthe.

Devotress is a sure fire scum lynch imo; we could really do with one.

For what it's worth lynching and having Darthe flip VT is fine by me; losing a VT sucks but we're lylo either way tomorrow and this locks in my lynch list so w.e really.

Just so that I can get some credit here, I totally called this entire scum list already.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Lol, just gonna sit here and keep being awesome man.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #173) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Darthe »

Aunt J seems obvious. I should show as something other than VT to her if I am town.

Devo I have no idea on why Nos thinks he is scum either way. My flip won't be empirical in that regards.

Lurker is scum if I am town because it makes it more likely that Aunt J is town and the game would be screwed with that many town power roles. By process of elimination his and Yates are the two most suspect.

Maj, your game so far has been moderately neutral and me being town narrows the list of potential VT's to the point that it gives info on you.

Hence my self vote, this is all pretty basic if circumstantial evidence. As has been said, good info stands to come from my lynch.

Of course, if I see some stupid ass cases on Nos or Aunt J for this tomorrow I am going to rage. I sincerely hope that the town loses if any of you keep beating the bush on those two at Lylo. Which it will be.

Same for AJ the E and Xel. If either aren't town this game is already over.

Probably the same for Pere.

Really the town can't mess up and that narrows to the top list you have. Thus, it is all or nothing time. Vote me, use the days info, and take out teh scumz tomorrow. Simple.

Either way, can I please die and not have to be responsible for dealing with this any more?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #174) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2208, Devotress wrote:
unvote

Majiffy is looking better now for continuing to go after Nos about this point when it would be really easy to just sit back and let darthe get lynched I think, stay in the shadows. This especially looks good if Darthe flips town because it's not like Majiffy would have been trying to generate discussion to save a scum buddy.
Before anyone hammers darthe, this needs to be adressed though:

In post 2207, Darthe wrote:Aunt J seems obvious. I should show as something other than VT to her if I am town.

Why would you flipping vanilla town reveal Aunt J as being town? Whatever you flip, I'd rather lynch Aunt J tomorrow (barring potential interesting reveals from the night kill), for being the scummiest player and all. If she is scum, it's not like she could say "darthe lied about being vanilla, get him!", because then after we lynched you and you flipped vanilla she'd be next, right?

So you want to lynch me and Aunt J.. Holy shit you are scum aren't you?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #175) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2209, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2207, Darthe wrote:Either way, can I please die and not have to be responsible for dealing with this any more?

If I get to use your grave as a urinal if you're self-voting town.

I am totally self voting town =p But by all means share the love if you're derp voting me, I consider my responsibility to my own safety done for. My interests are those of the town and anything else that I say on the matter is redundant, all that is left for you all is to choose.

So choose.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #176) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2215, Yates wrote:
In post 2214, Nostredeus wrote:We'll kill Darthe, he'll flip VT; we'll know how derp everyone was, we'll kill Lurker once we can all see how fakeclaim he is, then bump off Devotress, then SC, then decide between Yates/Majiffy. Then celebrate.

If at least one of Darthe/AuntJ isn't scum, I will buy you a pony and change my sig to anything you want for a month to show how right you were and how wrong I was...

In post 2214, Nostredeus wrote:Alternatively Darthe might flip scum, lol, and we'll kill AuntJ, then Devotress, then Lurker and all celebrate.
Same scenario if Darthe flips secret miller or something like that, btw.

Can I have that offer?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Darthe »

I love the push here. Darthe is done for in your eyes so you go ahead and begin to lay the ground work for Nos?

Dipshits. If the town falls for that it deserves the loss this game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Darthe »

I am proud to say with utter confidence that I have emprically confirmed Yates as retarded through the interactions in this thread. Please hammer.

Also, in case you all waste more time here is this.

Hey everyone, apologies for my absence. I am on V/LA until further notice (please replace if I am not back within 5 days) because my computer will not connect to the internet. I went to a library to send this. Thank you!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2277, Majiffy wrote:^ Caught scum.

To respond to each of the points you bring up:
I said AJ is an unlikely last partner.
Xelath is only in the possible list because of complete lack of interaction.
I moved to Darthe because the day is ending. And that's not exactly what I was accusing you of doing.

But good job not actually addressing anything of importance. I know it's vital for you to focus on discrediting me at this stage in the game.

The above statement could read Yates or Majiffy.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Darthe »

No wait, *I* am being hammered? No! Don''t hammer me, you all should kiss my ass instead.

I fake claimed James Bond and VT, I am really Barrack Obama, Town Beloved Bulletproof Ultimate Strong willed Doc/Cop/Bomb.

Love me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Darthe »

Aunt J stole this game, but all in all it was an impressive display from the entire team. Yates, I can't believe you managed to be that blatantly aggressive and get away with it. How much time did you have to spend reading this thread man?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2678, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 2672, Darthe wrote:Aunt J stole this game, but all in all it was an impressive display from the entire team.
In post 2673, PeregrineV wrote:Between Stranger's 3 roleblocks on me, AuntJ's investigation, Yates neighborizing, and Devotress's TOWN result, and reading the scum QT, I feel like I was playing against the enitre scumteam.
This is my sentiment as well. I was incredibly impressed with the play of my scumbuddies. Though I played a strong early-game, their late-game play was what really pulled us through.

In post 2674, PeregrineV wrote:We had 3 straight days of town deaths and 3 days of lylo or mylo. How did you think you weren't going to win?
Yates and I were rather buddy-buddy in 5P lylo. If one of us went down, the other was likely to die. Convincing the town that there was a scum lie-detector is something I went into the day skeptical of being possible. I thought our best chance of winning was when we had all four members alive, and that once Cougy got lynched that our chances of winning dropped significantly.

I was relying on your "reading" to help me live so much that I couldn't break this barrier. My belief of you as town forced him to be.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”